Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

thrasherblades

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by thrasherblades »

((This will be my last post for today. You guys can carry on shooting and going up back to the backyard for the BBQ. I'll join y'all tomorrow ;) ))
Dr. Prower wrote:"I bet I can hit those bullseyes easily!" Jacob said, grinning as he waited for the targets to appear.
"HAH! Prepare to be owned!" Enya said as Shep started the targets. Enya then pull the trigger and hit 3 bulls eyes and about 3 head shots and 4 chest shots. "Beat that, boyfriend!" Enya called out to Jacob, smirking at him.

Zander wrote:Err- Joy looked at the pistol (im guessing its a 9mm?) and picked it up. being sure not to point it at anyone.
She had a little trouble pulling it back to load a round, but succeeded eventually. She pointed the sight at the target and slowly pulled the trigger.

BANG

The sound was so loud it even hurt her ears through the ear protection.

"D-d-did i d-do good?" Joy asked Shep, still shaken up.

Rocky looked at Felix who was getting ready to shoot. "where is Cale?" Rocky asked, Felix pulled the shot and missed the target completely.
"Would you shut up?! I'm trying to shoot! Stupid mutt" Felix Aggravated Rocky with his attitude. but Rocky turned back to the pistol, picking it up and firing it to the targets, along with Felix.
Shep was pretty annoyed when Felix started shouting at Rocky, concerned for the safety of the others if he were to wave that fully loaded pistol around when angered. He turned to Joy and saw her shaken up from the shot. "Well hey! You did fine! Look!" Shep exclaimed, pointing to Joy's target. "A head shot! Very good!" Shep encouraged her. He then got into her foxhole and gently pressed his furry body against her back. He clasped her hands which still held the pistol and laid his head on her shoulder. "I'll give you a bullseye. Go ahead and shoot." Shep whispered in her ear.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Jacob aimed his pistol at the targets and fired repeatedly, landing 4 head shots, a chest shot, and 2 misses.
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
Zander

Post by Zander »

She again, slowly pulled the trigger, after the loud noise was over she opened her eyes and looked at the target. "Look a bullseye!" She said, joyfully. SHe looked over at the other shooters to see if anyone saw her.

Rocky kept his composure as Felix was to his left, cussing at the Targets. He noticed Joy was looking at him, and thought its now or never. please dont kill me. He finished up his clip and set the gun down, turning toward Rocky. Rocky was still shooting, knowing that Felix was planning something he finished up the last two rounds from the gun.

Felix looked at Joy to make sure she was still watching, then turned to Rocky. "You suck at aiming." Felix blatantly said. Rocky looked at his target, half of the shots hit the head. and then he looked at Felix's, no bullets hit the target. Rocky laughed to himself at Felix's comment. "At least im better then y-" He was stopped by a sudden shove from Felix. "What was that for?!" Rocky yelled at Felix.
Felix ignored his yelling and ran toward Rocky. Rocky grabbed Felix's neck and shoved him against the wall "Whats wrong with you?! I didn't do anything to you!" Rocky tried to think why Felix would do that, but stopped, letting go of Felix, and walked back toward the shooting spot.

Felix Fell on his knees holding his neck. Great going Felix, you probably made yourself look week. He looked over at Shep and Joy.
Hmm
He walked over to where Shep and Joy were. "Did you see that? He just attacked me for no reason!" Felix tried to sound sincere, acting more hurt then he actually was.
Last edited by Zander on Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

Cale took his Collar from Rocky, quickly putting it on. "Thanks Rocky, This is-" He was about to explain who all the pets were but a cat ran over to them, practically dragging Rocky away acting like he knew him. "Um, OK..."

"Did that cat say something about a party?"
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:
Buckdida wrote:"I haven't the slightest...Uh...maybe you know someone popular around here that could help us find him? That ball getting back to, uh, Sid, is top priority. He has any friends? Acquaintances? Hang out spots-we-need-to-get-the-ghostball-back-to-him NOW."
"No, I hardly know anyone here."
Trinket snapped his fingers. "Drat. Okay, well, I met someone else this morning. Cale, I think? He lives right across the street from me; I'll bet he'll know something...or at least somebody. I hope." Trinket grabbed Kytes' hand and hoisted him to his feet. "And, uh...um...just wondering...what are you doing sleeping under a tree out here? It looks like it's about to rain." He pondered for another moment. "Oh well. Com'on, let's go."
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Atari

Post by Atari »

"Huh? Oh, uh, yeah, sure. What did you say, again?" Kyra followed Ian, not knowing of where they were going. She looked up at the sky. "There's gonna be a storm starting soon?"
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Ian smiled at her, waiting until she was in step with him beofre he continued on. She really was quite spacey, and he found it amusing. "We're all going to hang out at Xuan's house... before it starts storming." He glanced sideways at her. "You don't have to come if you don't want... I-I guess we did just meet you." Ian slapped a hand on his forehead, sighing. "ACK! I-I almost forgot. My name's I-Ian. I moved here yesterday."

A few paces ahead, Terry was trailing closely behind Xuan. "So, China," he said forgetting to correct himself this time, "What is there to do at your pad?" Terry through his arm around Xuan's shoulder, but kept his aze focused on the houses in front of them.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Rikki hopped on top of the gate behind the development, looking around before jumping down and walking to Frank and Matt's house.
He Knocked... No answer.
He rung the doorbell... No answer.
He waited.... Still no answer.
He looked up at the door and noticed a note. He pulled it down and looked at it. On the top, Matt or Frank had scrawled "Ricky". This was a common misspelling of Rikki's name, he knew, so he assumed it was probably an explanation for him to find for them not being there. He couldn't read the sloppy, rushed handwriting, so he tucked it in his collar, making a note to ask someone to read it later.
He walked off again, looking for something to do. That's when he smelled it: a wild weasel. It had been rolling in someone's garbage and was probably still running around the development. He decided to stick around and check it out in case there was trouble. In any case, he felt like visiting someone, though he didn't know who, so he began walking down the road, further into the development.

---------------- Meanwhile, at Cale's house... ----------------
Sid was about to explain that morning's incident with AC to Sam and Zeke, when another cat (an angsty smelling one) came out of nowhere and dragged off the stupid-dog from earlier, babbling something about a party.
"Wait... there's a party? What kind of party?" Sid knew of many types of parties. There was the kind where you stayed out of sight, so your owners didn't have to be embarrassed. There was the kind where you could sneak in and steal as food as long as you were careful and stayed hidden. Then there was the best kind: the kind where you had fun.
If it was one of those 'Parties of the Third Kind', he wanted to go.
Last edited by RockstarRaccoon on Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Atari

Post by Atari »

"Oh, it's okay, sometimes I forget to introduce myself, heh. Anyway, it's alright, I can follow. Not like I have much to do at home, and besides, I could teach myself to live without books. I also think that's why my parents moved here. Either that, or the owner of the other place said that he was allergic to dogs and couldn't enter our apartment without coughing like mad. He was really nice, though, I feel kinda bad for him. Either way, it's not like I can change who I am. Speaking of changing, mutilating, folding, crushing, mixing, composing things, I remember this thing in a magazine that was like plastic, but you could modify it, and then if you left it out, it stayed like that forever! I thought it was so cool. Heh. Sorry, I sometimes lose topic. That's why I'm so... out of it. Just lose consciousness of the world around you and mentally teleport elsewhere. Although, it likely happens to near everyone at some time, right?"
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer, started awake, scolding himself for dozing off. He sat up straight, glancing up and down the street. Still no one, but the clouds were gathering in mass now. The air felt thicker around him and his fur felt a little damp. Pifer sighed, hoisting himself to his feet. Another cold, wet night in the forest, sleeping on an empty belly. He was just turning to find his way back out of the development when he caught a whiff of something. It stopped him in his tracks. It smelled like some kind of animal, almost familia- Another one, overpowering the other. Pifer began to salivate uncontrollably. Foood... He could smell it cooking. This was obviously a downside, but food is food. Pifer turned, trying to pinpoint where the smell was coming from.
CY_Law

Post by CY_Law »

JOFOXX wrote:Ian smiled at her, waiting until she was in step with him beofre he continued on. She really was quite spacey, and he found it amusing. "We're all going to hang out at Xuan's house... before it starts storming." He glanced sideways at her. "You don't have to come if you don't want... I-I guess we did just meet you." Ian slapped a hand on his forehead, sighing. "ACK! I-I almost forgot. My name's I-Ian. I moved here yesterday."

A few paces ahead, Terry was trailing closely behind Xuan. "So, China," he said forgetting to correct himself this time, "What is there to do at your pad?" Terry through his arm around Xuan's shoulder, but kept his aze focused on the houses in front of them.
"It's Xuan by the way," said Xuan in an annoyed tone, accompanied with a sigh, he still wasn't sure if there's anything to do in his house yet, "Well... we'll see," he just have to go along with it.
Atari wrote:"Oh, it's okay, sometimes I forget to introduce myself, ... Although, it likely happens to near everyone at some time, right?"
"Yeah... maybe, but... um, what's your name again?" Xuan realizes that the dog haven't even mention her name since he approaches both her and Ian. "Sorry I'm not sure if you have mentioned it, if you do, my memory has failed me then," Xuan continues as he takes out a bunch of keys from his collar when the doorstep to his house is in sight.
Image Credits go to NickCole

Xuán Law: Brookshire Meadows S-4 P-10 E-3 C-3 I-9 A-5 L-8

An illustration of my Rp character by Zander (thanks!)
Another illustration by ctcmjh (thanks!)
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

Buckdida wrote:Trinket snapped his fingers. "Drat. Okay, well, I met someone else this morning. Cale, I think? He lives right across the street from me; I'll bet he'll know something...or at least somebody. I hope." Trinket grabbed Kytes' hand and hoisted him to his feet. "And, uh...um...just wondering...what are you doing sleeping under a tree out here? It looks like it's about to rain." He pondered for another moment. "Oh well. Com'on, let's go."
Kytes took Trinket's paw to help him stand up. "I guess I didn't realize it was about to rain," he told Trinket, looking up at the clouded sky. He looked back down at the other cat and recognized something in him. "You look familiar, from before the vet, I mean." He thought for a second. "Were you perhaps trying to climb a tree earlier today, and doing really bad at it?"
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:
Buckdida wrote:Trinket snapped his fingers. "Drat. Okay, well, I met someone else this morning. Cale, I think? He lives right across the street from me; I'll bet he'll know something...or at least somebody. I hope." Trinket grabbed Kytes' hand and hoisted him to his feet. "And, uh...um...just wondering...what are you doing sleeping under a tree out here? It looks like it's about to rain." He pondered for another moment. "Oh well. Com'on, let's go."
Kytes took Trinket's paw to help him stand up. "I guess I didn't realize it was about to rain," he told Trinket, looking up at the clouded sky. He looked back down at the other cat and recognized something in him. "You look familiar, from before the vet, I mean." He thought for a second. "Were you perhaps trying to climb a tree earlier today, and doing really bad at it?"
"...maybe. That's my luck for ya, when I'm not wearing the right charms. The spirits are out to get me, I swear it. Which is why it's important we get going! I don't want another ghost bothering me." Trinket broke into a run, waving Kytes on to run with him. "Com'on! We gotta get to Cale's house. He lives just across the street from me!" Trinket continued to run to Cale's house, hoping that Kytes would follow him.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Charms? Ghosts? Something's definitely different with this one, Kytes thought as he ran after Trinket, yarn clutched in his paw. "So, how long have you been here?" he asked when he caught up.
Last edited by DarkHeartsAndSuch on Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
Atari

Post by Atari »

"I'm Kyra. Sorry about before, I was just in a 'I was thinking about something' mood, but I quickly get over that, heh." She didn't exactly know what else to say, and started feeling awkward, almost.
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:Charms? Ghosts? Something's definitely different with this one, Kytes thought as he ran after Trinket, yarn clutched in his paw. "So, how long have you been here?" he asked when he caught up.
"Not long," he said, keeping up his pace. He was surprised he hadn't tripped yet. "I moved in dead of night last night; 12 AM, I think. Something about being able to see all and dispel all. My mom's quite weird by most people's standards, but I love it. We were sleeping in her shop in the city until now. Had to setup, and there were a lot of items. And me's. And other weird and great fortune telling stuff. But it didn't have enough room for everything...so, uh, she managed to whip us up a house here. Bartered for it or something." He looked over to Kytes. "And yourself?"
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Ian smiled at Kyra. "Well, it's n-nice to meet you, Kyra..." It seemed this little neighbothood was stuffed with new pets for him to meet. Oh joy...

Terry wasn't as cheerful with his greeting. The blue tom looke dover his shoulder at Kyra, eyes glinting. "Well Kyra, I'm glad you're over your "mood", and I accept your appology." Terry turned away again, padding after Xuan. "So where's your house, Xuan?"

Ian rolled his eyes, sighing. "Sorry about him, really." He whispered to Kyra. "He can be a bit moody himself."

------------------

Pifer sniffed the air, trying to locate the delicious smell that was surrounding him. A cool breeze blew past, intensifying the scent. The wind was carrying the smell from farther down the road, so Pifer immediately set off. He tried to keep his pace slow as not to draw attention. The scent became stronger as he moved, forcing Pifer to have to swallow every few seconds due to salivation. The stronger the scent became, however, the more confused Pifer was. There was another smell invading his nostrils now, but it was hard to decifer with the intoxicating odor of the food. Pifer stopped, sniffing the air furiously. That's when he smelled it. Pifer instinctively dropped to a crouch, eyes flicking up and down the street. He knew that scent. How could he not?
Faster than you could blink, Pifer zipped into a nearby bush peering out at the street. After several seconds, the weasel tensed eyes slitted. There he is...What, is he following me? Pifer glared out of the bushes at Rikki. The burly raccoon was just coming into view farther down the street, coming his way.
Last edited by JOFOXX on Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

"Oh, I moved in yesterday morning. Spent the entire day unpacking boxes. You'd think with all the money we have, we'd hire someone to do that for us." Kytes stopped running for a second. "Wait, your mom's a fortune teller?"

RP Characters
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:"Oh, I moved in yesterday morning. Spent the entire day unpacking boxes. You'd think with all the money we have, we'd hire someone to do that for us." Kytes stopped running for a second. "Wait, your mom's a fortune teller?"
"Yeah, she- AUGH!" Trinket tripped again, (this time on a piece of sidewalk that had been pushed up by a tree root) face-planting and skidding on his chest. "Owwwwww..." He shook out his head and pushed himself up. "...was about to say, yeah, she is," he said, grinning, reveling three missing teeth, one of which being a canine tooth. "And just about any supernatural stuff, too. She taught me everything I know, and it's really useful stuff. Like countering bad luck. I wish I knew where my Ear Banner of Great Luck got off to. That's what I was doing trying to get up that tree. I knew it was up there somewhere..." he said, scratching his head. "Wait a moment, how did you know about the tree thing?"
Pendant: Kytes has a +2 CHA boost for interacting with Trinket
Xuan: +3 Luck (max boost to 11 Luck) for wearing the Ear Banner, and +2 Luck for anyone close to Xuan
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Kytes ran back up to Trinket when he fell. "Oh, well, there was a cat that looked a lot like you climbing a tree right outside my window." He knelt down a picked up a rock that looked like a tooth. "This yours?"

RP Characters
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:Kytes ran back up to Trinket when he fell. "Oh, well, there was a cat that looked a lot like you climbing a tree right outside my window." He knelt down a picked up a rock that looked like a tooth. "This yours?"
"Hmm? Oh, not another..." Trinket grabbed what appeared to be a tooth. It took him only a moment to realize he was holding a small, white rock. "Uhh...this is a rock. Right, I forget sometimes...I've been missing these teeth for a while... Uh, so you said right outside your window? Huh, I guess that means we're next-door neighbors! I guess I lost my ear banner in your tree, then. Uh, sorry about the tree bark..." Trinket looked downwards for a moment. "Well, no more running. We've covered enough ground," he said, moving forward, "So let's just walk from here. We'll make it to Cale's house fine. So...uh, that yarn ball isn't yours, right? How did you end up getting such a keepsake?"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki stopped. The weasel was closer, and he recognized it now: he had seen him earlier today. Pifer, with a hint of human-garbage. He sighed and walked on. 'Well, I guess he's raiding garbage cans. Maybe he'll stop acting crazy when he's had something to eat. I'll just have to keep my ears open in case he gets into trouble...'
Ahead he saw two cats. At first, he thought it was Cale and his friend Sam, but he quickly realized that they were two totally new cats. He continued to walk towards them, letting them notice him, giving them the choice to greet or ignore him.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Buckdida wrote:"Hmm? Oh, not another..." Trinket grabbed what appeared to be a tooth. It took him only a moment to realize he was holding a small, white rock. "Uhh...this is a rock. Right, I forget sometimes...I've been missing these teeth for a while... Uh, so you said right outside your window? Huh, I guess that means we're next-door neighbors! I guess I lost my ear banner in your tree, then. Uh, sorry about the tree bark..." Trinket looked downwards for a moment. "Well, no more running. We've covered enough ground," he said, moving forward, "So let's just walk from here. We'll make it to Cale's house fine. So...uh, that yarn ball isn't yours, right? How did you end up getting such a keepsake?"

"No, it's not mine. After I finished unpacking, my parents let me out for a little while. While I was outside, I met Sid. He seemed nice, took out the yarn for us to play with and all, but after we were done, I was tangled up in it." Kytes paused for a second to make sure he didn't trip as well. "He helped untangle it enough for me to walk, but he reached for my collar, so I ran off, thinking he was trying to steal from me. I didn't notice I still had the yarn 'till this morning."

RP Characters
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer, stayed completely still as the raccoon moved past him. He wouldn't be able to mask his scent, but he didn't have to let Rikki know where he was. Pifer waited until Rikki was a reasonable distance away before he slid out of the bushes, andmoved quietly to the fence behind him. He was sure the food was just on the other side, and he was dying to get his hands on it. Pifer placed a paw firmly on one of the enclosure's wooden planks, testing it. He cringed as it made a loud creaking sound, easily heard be anyone nearby. He quickly vaulted over the fence as to avoid being seen by the other houses, but as soon as he got to the top, the fence made a high-pitch crackling sound. Pifer scrabbled for a hold as the plank he was perched on toppled over, slamming right into center of a picnic table stacked with food. Pifer was smashed into a tray of salad, his head fuzzy from the impact. Under any other circumstance, lying in a pile of food would have been a dream come true. Now, not so much. I gotta get out of here!
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:"No, it's not mine. After I finished unpacking, my parents let me out for a little while. While I was outside, I met Sid. He seemed nice, took out the yarn for us to play with and all, but after we were done, I was tangled up in it." Kytes paused for a second to make sure he didn't trip as well. "He helped untangle it enough for me to walk, but he reached for my collar, so I ran off, thinking he was trying to steal from me. I didn't notice I still had the yarn 'till this morning."
"This morning? Oh, that reminds me! How did you get knocked out with us? You never got thrown in the van... Some cat with sunglasses and a jacket got us out of those petnapper's van, and then, uh, people randomly got knocked out...well, that was probably more a streak of bad luck. Ehheh...and then, you were trying to rouse the petnappers or something...You must have gotten whacked on the head hard...eh?" Trinket's left ear flicked, hearing footsteps, and he looked over his shoulder to see what was behind him.
"Rah...rah...RAccoon! Okay, stay calm...just ignore him...and stay out of arm's reach..."
Auzzo

Post by Auzzo »

"You can go outside for sometime before we go.. Just don't get hurt again." He told Flake, "Okay." Flake went out the door the second his father told him he can go outside. "What to do.." He looked around and started walking in a random direction.

Note: I will barely be on the Forums, but I will sometimes (Depends how bored I am.) be on mIRC. If you want to ask me any questions, Ask them on mIRC when I'm on.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Zander wrote:.
Felix ignored his yelling and ran toward Rocky. Rocky grabbed Felix's neck and shoved him against the wall "Whats wrong with you?! I didn't do anything to you!" Rocky tried to think why Felix would do that, but stopped, letting go of Felix, and walked back toward the shooting spot.

Felix Fell on his knees holding his neck. Great going Felix, you probably made yourself look week. He looked over at Shep and Joy.
Hmm
He walked over to where Shep and Joy were. "Did you see that? He just attacked me for no reason!" Felix tried to sound sincere, acting more hurt then he actually was.
An irritated Shep looked over at Felix from the foxhole. He knew Felix was doing all of this to deliberately try and win back Joy's heart. But his eyebrows raised with his change of behaviour towards him, suddenly siding with Shep to deal with Rocky? This was beginning to become ridiculous. "Felix, please. I saw everything. This is a fun day for me and the others. If ya need to go back up to cool off or whatever by all means do go on ahead. There will be no brawling in this range. Now if you would excuse me...." Shep said, turning back to Joy and helping to steady her quivering hands and helping her to adjust the protective gear on her face.

Dr. Prower wrote:Jacob aimed his pistol at the targets and fired repeatedly, landing 4 head shots, a chest shot, and 2 misses.

"Ahhh not bad not bad at all heee!" Enya said, shooting Jacob a smirk. "But I think I have something far better to get more than just a few headshots..." Enya said. She reached into the foxhole and pulled out her custom AK-47.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
DarkHeartsAndSuch

"I don't know. I walked up behind Sid and the next thing I know I'm at the vet. If he was knocked out to, then maybe he ran into me, and we both fell over." Kytes glanced over at the raccoon. "What's so wrong with a raccoon? It's not like it's a bear or something more dangerous."

RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki looked back over his shoulder, watching Pifer run across the yard and behind the side of a house. He was going to keep an eye out for him: he'd rather him steal food now and scold him for it later than have to deal with a food-crazed weasel.
He looked back, the cats had noticed him, and were now watching him. He kept his stride, looking straight ahead. He was within greeting-distance now, and it was still their move.
Zander

Post by Zander »

thrasherblades wrote:
Zander wrote:.

Hmm
An irritated Shep looked over at Felix from the foxhole. He knew Felix was doing all of this to deliberately try and win back Joy's heart. But his eyebrows raised with his change of behaviour towards him, suddenly siding with Shep to deal with Rocky? This was beginning to become ridiculous. "Felix, please. I saw everything. This is a fun day for me and the others. If ya need to go back up to cool off or whatever by all means do go on ahead. There will be no brawling in this range. Now if you would excuse me...." Shep said, turning back to Joy and helping to steady her quivering hands and helping her to adjust the protective gear on her face.

Dr. Prower wrote:Jacob aimed his pistol at the targets and fired repeatedly, landing 4 head shots, a chest shot, and 2 misses.

"Ahhh not bad not bad at all heee!" Enya said, shooting Jacob a smirk. "But I think I have something far better to get more than just a few headshots..." Enya said. She reached into the foxhole and pulled out her custom AK-47.

Felix let out a "Hmmph" before turning around and walking away, disgusted at Shep. He shot a hateful glance over at Rocky, who quickly returned it with a disgusted look.

He made his way out of the basement, he noticed someone was laying in the salad. "err-"
Last edited by Zander on Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:"I don't know. I walked up behind Sid and the next thing I know I'm at the vet. If he was knocked out to, then maybe he ran into me, and we both fell over." Kytes glanced over at the raccoon. "What's so wrong with a raccoon? It's not like it's a bear or something more dangerous."
"Beeecauawas, most raccoons like shiny things! And I like shiny things, and I wear them! But they can like shiny things more, and they take them! It's a problem when I lose my charms. I get nasty luck, and if I didn't know any better, I'd would think it even spreads to others!" He turned around to the raccoon, who was much closer than before. "Err, uh...ah...Hello?" he asked sheepishly. Trinket's arms were withdrawn to his chest in a defensive position.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

"I'm sure you don't need to worry 'bout that. If he was going to steal from you, he'd be sneakier." Kytes turned to the raccoon, "Hello there."

RP Characters
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer couldn't see, his face was plastered witha mixture of who-knows-what, but boy did it smell goood... He sat up quickly, head spinning from the impact of hitting the table. After he regained a little bit of feeling in his kull, Pifer whiped a paw across his face, clearing his vision. From almost head to toe the weasel was covered in all manner of food products, but he deffinitely was not enjoying. He turned his head as he heard a sound behind him, and was surprised when he came face to face with a cat. For a minute, all Pifer could do was stare. "Umm..."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki looked at the cats who had just said hello. Now that they'd greeted him, he could greet them back. "Oh hello there. My name's Rikki. Are you new in the neighborhood?" He'd noticed the shiny objects on the one cat, but he's lost his interest in such things when his children were born, so he ignored them.

He'd heard a loud noise from Pifer's direction, and decided to check it out at some point soon.
Last edited by RockstarRaccoon on Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Zander

Post by Zander »

[Ot]
Felix was flung 50000000 feet into Canada from the explosion, where he lived as a shrimp boat captain.
[/Ot]

"Uhh- Hi?" Felix asked, so many questions going through his head as he slowly backed away.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer's mind raced. This cat could shout or run at any time. That would cause people to come running. That would get him caught. Pifer stood quickly, smiling anxiously. "Er... Hi." He hopped down from the table, trying to brush some of the food off of his fur. "I, um... I was invited by... the... host... Yeah! I was just going... where you came from when.... This table! It-I tripped...on...it?" Pifer stood in front of the cat with a worried smile. This was not going to work. He stepped closer, still smiling. "So, you want food? Some of it's still good. I mean... There's no reason to go back in there." He tried to move around to block the cat's way back inside. He could not let whoever was in there find out he was here.
Auzzo

Post by Auzzo »

Flake walked near a house that smelt like a BBQ, but continued walking.

Note: I will barely be on the Forums, but I will sometimes (Depends how bored I am.) be on mIRC. If you want to ask me any questions, Ask them on mIRC when I'm on.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Felix didnt even notice that the weasel was acting suspicious, he walked over to the food table and grabbed a shook up cola. As he opened it it overflowed all over his hand, he dropped it on the ground and walked back over to where th entrance is. "Your right. theres no reason to go down there. Theres just a bunch of snobbyO_O jerks"

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Rikki looked at the cats who had just said hello. Now that they'd greeted him, he could greet them back. "Oh hello there. My name's Rikki. Are you new in the neighborhood?" He'd noticed the shiny objects on the one cat, but he's lost his interest in such things when his children were born, so he ignored them.

He'd heard a loud noise from Pifer's direction, and decided to check it out at some point soon.
"Um...ye..yes." Trinket stepped backwards putting Kytes in front of him, attempting to hide behind Kytes. He whispered Kytes ear. "Do something! Need I remind you we have a possessed yarn ball that needs to be gotten rid of? We need to keep walking!"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki raised a brow at the strange cat, suddenly noticing that the other had a ball of yarn. Something about that yarn and/or the strange cat was sending small pings of electricity through his tail, though he didn't understand why.