HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:"That depends on our 'responsible student'. Tara?"
"I say we move on," Tara replied. "We can practice this more once we're done for the day."
------------
valerio wrote:Without stopping his work, actually working as if didn't need to see what he was doing, Janus wagged his tail and made a mock, ominous face at the rabbit. "Ohh, and did you watch "The Sixth Sense"? Scaaaryy.."
"It's not that scary. Especially since it seems like I see dead people all the time these days."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

sunauto wrote:Gulps as he learns of the fate of the the racoons. "Di...dinner? like food? not bringing them food but eating them?! Isn't that a bit savage..? If you want I could sneak you some food so you don't have to eat the racoons... they are only bad when they try to get into your garbage bag..."
"I agree." Lyn said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"It's not that scary. Especially since it seems like I see dead people all the time these days."
"But those are *scary* ghosts! Miles and Tara are funny."
sunauto

Post by sunauto »

Marine Fox wrote:
sunauto wrote:Gulps as he learns of the fate of the the racoons. "Di...dinner? like food? not bringing them food but eating them?! Isn't that a bit savage..? If you want I could sneak you some food so you don't have to eat the racoons... they are only bad when they try to get into your garbage bag..."
serence ice fox wrote: hearing Duke calling the raccoons "dinner" , Serenade just facepawed and let out a smile , wonder how the others would react to his joke......well , at least she hoped that was a joke anyway
Duke noticed Serenades expression out of the corner of his eye and hearing Riley's expression, Duke knew he had to let him have it. So with a small grin but otherwise serious facade Duke responded to Riley
"Oh no, its quite a routine, besides nothing sits as well as Raccoon"
Duke struggled but he did his bets to hold in a smile and chuckle
Frowns a bit "Well I suppose that is something that separates us housepets from you forest animals, we don't try to kill things since we are given food, treats and so on." He looks at Lyn and nods "Finally speaking up?"
Like shadows upon the wall you see only the action, not the reason behind it.

Character sheet for Riley Breen
http://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/vi ... 57#p503857
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles's ear twitched just a little. Maybe he was hearing things, but did he detect a little, haughtiness in her voice? Not wanting to be outdone, Miles went to the ball once more. He remembered sports balls, oh yes he did. He remembered not liking them. He remembered wandering over to a school once during recess. He remembered the older kids throwing balls at him to chase him away. One landed in the woods he had hid in next to him and he kicked it away, right into a kid's mouth. He remembered going near that same school some time later. A brightly colored ball fell at his feet. He was going to kick it away, then he saw it belonged to a little kid. He reached down and picked it up and tossed it to him. The little kids group then let him play ball with them. Miles sighed.

He reached down to pick up the ball again and...
valerio

Post by valerio »

Slowly, the ball moved upward.
"Well done."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles didn't realize it, but his eyes had been closed the entire time. He barely payed attention to Hubert. He remembered a trick one of the younger kids taught him. Of how to spin a ball on one finger. If it's one thing Miles didn't want, it was to let this training be full of anger and spite and bad memories. Miles wanted to let go. He tried spinning the ball on one finger...
valerio

Post by valerio »

The ball started to spin in mid-air, silently, while the air became progressively colder.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

And then Miles opened his eyes, slowly, not wanting to spoil the moment. Watching in fascination as the ball spun as he remembered.

"Phew," Miles said, then he turned to Hubert.

"Now the cold, if I am to suspect, could we use that to our advantage?" He asked, then he tossed the ball to the other hand, intending to catch it like he remembered.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"As I said, that is your *best* advantage. The stronger your physical interaction, the more energy you sap from the environment. Your rage bursts are a weapon in their own respect, as you may have noticed."
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Just as Grace had finished listening to the officer's answers to her question, she suddenly felt cold. Albeit being a little surprised, she didn't show any signs externally about the sudden drop of temperature. She glanced around at everyone, and noticed that they continued their conversation (or lack of it) as usual. This perplexed the ermine; usually from her experience, a sudden drop in temperature inside a room signified that there is a change of weather outside, usually from sunny to rainy. The sun was certainly shining brightly outside, so it couldn't be that. What was it then?

Grace decided to just let the issue slip by, maybe it's just her. And she kinda lost the moment to ask the officer again as he called everyone except Duke and Serenade to another table to let them discuss. Following suit, she slipped by, glancing at the foxes' faces and smiled warmly, hoping to alleviate some of the tension that they were significantly showing right now.

At the other table, Grace settled down and bent forwards, placing her elbows on the table and resting her chin on the apex of the arch her upturned hands that was connected together was forming. She was just about to try and ask the officer again when...

The air inside the restaurant suddenly became terribly cold. Terribly, terribly cold.

The ermine couldn't hide her reactions this time; her eyes opened wide and she shivered uncontrollably, her teeth chattering. She again looked around and noticed everyone else seemed fine. Not wanting to make a commotion, she gritted her teeth and clasped her hands tightly together, hoping for a bit of warmth. She even managed to welcome the two foxes back to the table with a nod and a reassuring smile. But then another cold blast of air swooshed from behind her, and she gasped. Her vision changed, and all of a sudden she could see a small confined room of some sort, maybe an attic or a basement? She could see a ball bouncing from the wall, and she could sense something... frustration? Anger?

And just as suddenly, she was pulled back from the place, and was once again staring at the officer.

What was THAT? She wanted to blurt out, but again, her personality didn't allow it, and she instead coughed once, and adjusted the scarf around her neck, hugging herself. The place was still cold. Before she could stop herself, she asked, "Is it just me, or is the place getting very cold ah?"

((OOC: Sorry for the long post, kinda wanted to make it up with a new twist..))

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

kurowolfe wrote: The place was still cold. Before she could stop herself, she asked, "Is it just me, or is the place getting very cold ah?"
"Cold ?" Serenade asked , frowning while quickly glanced from Grace , to her left arm and back at the ermine , then she reached out and gently place her left paw on Grace's shoulder . The moment they touch , the coldness that Grace felt quickly left her body , but at the same time , Serenade's paw seemed to get colder , much colder , just as fast
"Are you ok Grace?" The blue fox asked , seemingly unaware , or at least unaffected by the bittering cold that's transferring from Grace to her.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"Y-yeah, c-c-cold." Grace's reply was interrupted by her shivering. Why was it so cold?

Then, Serenade placed her left paw on her shoulder, and just as suddenly as the cold came, it disappeared. Astonished, the ermine looked at the blue fox straight in the eyes, something she rarely did.

"I'm not sure, Serene, I'm not sure," she said seriously, shaking her head lightly to show her confusion. "But I felt so cold just now, and I just don't know how or why woh. How did you do that, anyway?" She pointed towards Serenade's left paw.

Unfortunately, even as she was saying this, the cold front came back, but instead of feeling it accumulate in her body, Grace felt there was a flow of cold air from her to Serenade, making her feel just a little cool.

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Yep." Lyn told Riley.
kurowolfe wrote:"Y-yeah, c-c-cold." Grace's reply was interrupted by her shivering. Why was it so cold?

Then, Serenade placed her left paw on her shoulder, and just as suddenly as the cold came, it disappeared. Astonished, the ermine looked at the blue fox straight in the eyes, something she rarely did.

"I'm not sure, Serene, I'm not sure," she said seriously, shaking her head lightly to show her confusion. "But I felt so cold just now, and I just don't know how or why woh. How did you do that, anyway?" She pointed towards Serenade's left paw.

Unfortunately, even as she was saying this, the cold front came back, but instead of feeling it accumulate in her body, Grace felt there was a flow of cold air from her to Serenade, making her feel just a little cool.
"You sure you're okay?" Lyn asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Deputy John Smith, whom by now was quiet, lost in his own thoughts, quickly snapped back to reality when another menu met the back of his head. The officer turned around only to see Gordie, who was staying right there with a reproving look pointed at him, while holding a menu in one hand and balancing two plates with pizzas in the other.

"You blind there, deputy? The little ermine next to ya feels cold and ye just stay there like a statue!" he looked at the ermine "Stay there, I'll be right with ya!" he said as he moved on to the foxes and places a pizza with many kinds of meat (and a few veggies) on them "Here ye go, love-birds. Bonn appetite!" he said and left the table, going back to the kitchen.

The deputy just stared as Gordie was leaving, then simply shook his head "Impossible man!" he simply muttered, before he focused his attention on Grace too. "Are you okay, munchkin?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

kurowolfe wrote:"Y-yeah, c-c-cold." Grace's reply was interrupted by her shivering. Why was it so cold?

"It's just something I picked up awhile ago" Serenade smiled
The Moon Howler wrote: "You blind there, deputy? The little ermine next to ya feels cold and ye just stay there like a statue!" he looked at the ermine "Stay there, I'll be right with ya!" he said as he moved on to the foxes and places a pizza with many kinds of meat (and a few veggies) on them "Here ye go, love-birds. Bonn appetite!" he said and left the table, going back to the kitchen.
"oh...erm....thank you" The fox said , letting go of Grace after she's sure that the ermine's body temperature has , at least somewhat , gone back to normal
"come on guys , food's here" she invited , motioning at the pizza
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

hypernovatic wrote:"You sure you're okay?" Lyn asked.
Grace glanced back at Lyn and hesitantly nodded. "Y-yeah, I think so."
The Moon Howler wrote:Deputy John Smith, whom by now was quiet, lost in his own thoughts, quickly snapped back to reality when another menu met the back of his head. The officer turned around only to see Gordie, who was staying right there with a reproving look pointed at him, while holding a menu in one hand and balancing two plates with pizzas in the other.

"You blind there, deputy? The little ermine next to ya feels cold and ye just stay there like a statue!" he looked at the ermine "Stay there, I'll be right with ya!" he said as he moved on to the foxes and places a pizza with many kinds of meat (and a few veggies) on them "Here ye go, love-birds. Bonn appetite!" he said and left the table, going back to the kitchen.

The deputy just stared as Gordie was leaving, then simply shook his head "Impossible man!" he simply muttered, before he focused his attention on Grace too. "Are you okay, munchkin?"
With the cold wind around her dissipating slowly in the presence of Serenade, the ermine was able to appreciate the bantering between the two human siblings and giggled. "Yes officer, I'm feeling much better, thank you for asking." She then turned to face both Lyn and Serenade, and added, "You too, thank you again for asking."

Yet... she couldn't help but feel a little nervous. Whatever happened just now was not natural, she could confirm that much. And she wondered whether it would happen again. Despite the fact that her species could withstand the coldest of weather, she was pretty much a pet from the Equator, where it either shines or rains, and pretty much nothing else. Never mind the fact that she saw some pretty bizarre visions just now. What was that?

She shook her head, not wanting to hurt it by overthinking things, and focused her sights on the blue fox.
serence ice fox wrote:"It's just something I picked up awhile ago" Serenade smiled
"I see. Pretty useful skill, nonetheless," Grace said, smiling back. Gesturing at the pizza in front of both Serenade and Duke, she continued, "Bet it is not that helpful in heating up a cold pizza though. Dig in!"

Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke was busy enjoying the reaction from Riley though hearing Riley compare him to pets he couldn't help but become a bit irritated, hiding it behind a bemused smile he still was not happy with what he said, he felt a bit "inferior" to them or at least that's how he took it. Duke knew Riley meant nothing by it so he chose to not hold it against him but it still bothered him for a moment until everyone was questioning Grace on her condition. Duke didn't want to crowd her so he looked over attentively but he didn't budge or say anything listening to the others and smiling as the smell of cooked meat came to him just before the owner of this place put two plates of pizza's in front of Serenade and himself. Duke waited politely for Serenade to start eating before he did as well, pushing his pizza slightly out so the others could take a piece if they wanted to, with a piece hanging halfway out of his mouth and the cheese and a piece of ham stretching down to the plate he motioned for the others at the table to partake in the pizza.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

It seemed Miles had no trouble of catching the ball.

"So, what next?" He inquired, ready to move on.

"Also, thank you Hubert," he said. He then proceeded to toss the ball back and forth.
sunauto

Post by sunauto »

Riley gives the small ermine a worried glance at the look of fear in her eyes at her apparent sudden chill. What was it that was wrong? He wanted to jump in and help like he was used to but there were already the female fox attending to her. Instead he joins the group at the table with the pizza and picks up his own slice while being careful not to burn his paws. Holding the slice in front of him he looks up at Duke. "So what was growing up like for you? I'm sure it was a lot different than my own." While waiting for the reply to his question he brings the slice to his muzzle and takes a large bite of it.

Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

sunauto wrote:Riley gives the small ermine a worried glance at the look of fear in her eyes at her apparent sudden chill. What was it that was wrong? He wanted to jump in and help like he was used to but there were already the female fox attending to her. Instead he joins the group at the table with the pizza and picks up his own slice while being careful not to burn his paws. Holding the slice in front of him he looks up at Duke. "So what was growing up like for you? I'm sure it was a lot different than my own." While waiting for the reply to his question he brings the slice to his muzzle and takes a large bite of it.
Hearing this Duke immediately went sour and it took a bit of restraint not to snap back at Riley, forcing himself to accept the idea that Pets are very different than Ferals and he didn't know what had happened but after a second of pretending to think just so he could muster up a calm tone he finally spoke, initially through gritted teeth but eventually he loosened up
"Growing up was different, yes. Feral's don't get food handed to them, or a home built around them or owners to take care of them when they get hurt or get sick. So yes it was very different."
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:It seemed Miles had no trouble of catching the ball.
"So, what next?" He inquired, ready to move on.
"Also, thank you Hubert," he said. He then proceeded to toss the ball back and forth.
"Guys, will you stop that?!" came from under the roof. "My colors will freeze up, this way!"
"I guess that we have trained enough," Hubert said. "Congratulations. You may go back to whatever activity you desire."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Party pooper. Miles thought to Janus. He set the ball back down.

"Well, I dunno about Tara, but I have nothing else to do," he said, "Could we go somewhere else?"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Marine Fox wrote:
sunauto wrote:Riley gives the small ermine a worried glance at the look of fear in her eyes at her apparent sudden chill. What was it that was wrong? He wanted to jump in and help like he was used to but there were already the female fox attending to her. Instead he joins the group at the table with the pizza and picks up his own slice while being careful not to burn his paws. Holding the slice in front of him he looks up at Duke. "So what was growing up like for you? I'm sure it was a lot different than my own." While waiting for the reply to his question he brings the slice to his muzzle and takes a large bite of it.
Hearing this Duke immediately went sour and it took a bit of restraint not to snap back at Riley, forcing himself to accept the idea that Pets are very different than Ferals and he didn't know what had happened but after a second of pretending to think just so he could muster up a calm tone he finally spoke, initially through gritted teeth but eventually he loosened up
"Growing up was different, yes. Feral's don't get food handed to them, or a home built around them or owners to take care of them when they get hurt or get sick. So yes it was very different."
"Different doesn't necessarily mean bad though" Serenade intervened , seeing how Duke didn't seem to like the idea of being compared to pets . There might've been something more , but that's all so could make out from the way he gritted his teeth and the way he answered Riley , and she wouldn't want things to get ugly if it could be avoided "Like Duke said , we ferals unfortunately don't have owners to look after us , and because of that our lives could be a bit difficult at times . But then , everything has its own pros and cons , so in the end I think it's kinda balance out you know."
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

In all honesty, Grace was feeling a little too out there at the moment. Despite her best efforts in hiding her exclamations and reactions, everyone seemed to be looking at her, being concerned about her conditions. Granted, she was feeling much better, both with the passing of time and Serenade's 'trick'. But having all these eyes on her made her uncomfortable.

As such, she tentatively took a pizza from the hot plate when Duke pushed it forwards and nibbled a little on the pointy end. To her delight, the pizza tasted so divine that she forgot her reservations and started to eat it proper, while she listened to the conversation between the white-eared dog and Duke.

She noticed that the red fox was being defensive about the difference between his and Riley's status, as well as Serenade's effort to douse things off. Wanting to help, she offered, "I agree wor, both sides have their pros and cons with regards to your living. I can tell, because I have been both." Pausing for a while, she then decided that it was okay to tell them about her past.

"You see ah, I used to live in a snowy mountain somewhere, can't really remember because I was still so young then, before I was captured and separated from my family by illegal exotic pet smugglers. Aiya, don't worry lor, I've accepted the fact that I would never see them again... even if it hurts to think about it." She shook her head lightly to accentuate this point, then continued, "I was brought to Malaysia and sold as an exotic pet at this horrible pet store. I still can't believe the store owner is still not convicted the last time I heard of him. But anyways, I hated the place, pretentious on the outside yet they treated us cruelly behind the curtains..."

Again, she paused, gripping her paw that was not holding the pizza in a tight fist. "Then, I couldn't take it anymore and escaped, by slithering through the gaps of the cage. I ran away and ended up in a dense jungle. I think I lived pretty much like a feral for the next few months, and almost lost all sense of thought. Only living and surviving each day, running away from predators and such." The grip now trembled, and the ermine shuddered. "One day, I was attacked by a wild pack of dogs, foaming from their mouths. I thought I was going to die, but then a young man stepped in and chased them away by hitting them with rocks. He took care of me, and finally adopted me in as his pet, and he was my owner before he became my partner."

Finishing the long revelation, she sighed. Returning back to her calm demeanor yet with the signs of embarrassment, she sheepishly ended before looking down on her lap, "Erm, sorry ya, I guess my story is too long-winded and boring."

sunauto

Post by sunauto »

Did his best to keep a frown from appearing on his face. It was apparent that Duke resented the lives that pets had. He sat quietly chewing on the pizza slice as The blue furred fox stepped in to play peacekeeper and then Grace as well. It was the farthest thing from his intention to cause anger or regret in anyone of the group. When Grace finished he spoke up and set down the slice. "If we are going to be talking about our pasts I might as well talk about mine as well... I suppose like most dogs, I started out in a pound, granted I was a young pup at that point but there were still bars on each side and no real freedom. Then my Dad adopted me since he didn't have a family of his own and was a lonely man. I owe him a lot so I always help him out with his work."

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

kurowolfe wrote: Finishing the long revelation, she sighed. Returning back to her calm demeanor yet with the signs of embarrassment, she sheepishly ended before looking down on her lap, "Erm, sorry ya, I guess my story is too long-winded and boring."
"No it's fine" Serenade smile "I don't think it's boring at all" she said , even though she wanted so say that she , at least to some extend , knew the pain Grace had gone through , bring up something like that might not be a good idea .
sunauto wrote:"If we are going to be talking about our pasts I might as well talk about mine as well... I suppose like most dogs, I started out in a pound, granted I was a young pup at that point but there were still bars on each side and no real freedom. Then my Dad adopted me since he didn't have a family of his own and was a lonely man. I owe him a lot so I always help him out with his work."
" I see , so....what exactly are you guys and your owners do ? If you don't mind me asking ?"
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Meanwhile..

After chasing a butterfly three blocks, Jessie found herself in the middle of town wondering where everyone else had gone.

They must be around here somewhere.. Oh, it's like hide 'n' seek! She thought, walking along the street. I hope I can find them all..

After roaming for a good two minutes, she spots another butterfly. Oh! Chasing game again! She ran after it until it flew past the pizza place. "Oh, there they are!" She says aloud, then runs up to the door and enters.
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

~\Rook/~ wrote:Meanwhile..

After chasing a butterfly three blocks, Jessie found herself in the middle of town wondering where everyone else had gone.

They must be around here somewhere.. Oh, it's like hide 'n' seek! She thought, walking along the street. I hope I can find them all..

After roaming for a good two minutes, she spots another butterfly. Oh! Chasing game again! She ran after it until it flew past the pizza place. "Oh, there they are!" She says aloud, then runs up to the door and enters.
"Oh hi Jessie" Serenade called , recognizing the female dog they met earlier "Welcome back , where did you go ?"
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Jessie waved and went over to the group as Serenade called over. "Where did I go? Oh, I chased this pretty butterfly, then I tried to find you guys, then.. Ah, another butterfly led me here!" Jessie said, her tail wagging madly. "Oooh, is that pizza?"
Character Reference
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

~\Rook/~ wrote:Jessie waved and went over to the group as Serenade called over. "Where did I go? Oh, I chased this pretty butterfly, then I tried to find you guys, then.. Ah, another butterfly led me here!" Jessie said, her tail wagging madly. "Oooh, is that pizza?"
"yes , it is , you can join us if you like , we were just started having some random conversation"
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Jessie smiles and takes a seat by Grace, taking a slice of pizza as she did.

After taking a bite and swallowing, she smiles at everyone. "Sooo.. what we talking 'bout?" She asks, looking around.
Character Reference
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

~\Rook/~ wrote:Jessie waved and went over to the group as Serenade called over. "Where did I go? Oh, I chased this pretty butterfly, then I tried to find you guys, then.. Ah, another butterfly led me here!" Jessie said, her tail wagging madly. "Oooh, is that pizza?"
Grace grinned listening to Jessie's outburst. "Ah, no wonder you were suddenly missing just now, Jess. Must have been beautiful butterflies woh."

Budging a bit to make space for the merle canine, Grace watched as Jessie helped herself to a pizza slice.
serence ice fox wrote:" I see , so....what exactly are you guys and your owners do ? If you don't mind me asking ?"
~\Rook/~ wrote: After taking a bite and swallowing, she smiles at everyone. "Sooo.. what we talking 'bout?" She asks, looking around.
"Well, we were just talking about our past," Grace explained, not wanting to say anything about the seemingly existing tension between Riley and Duke. "And Serene asked about what does some of us do with our owners."

The ermine finished her slice, cleaned her paws with a napkin that was available nearby, and took out her sketchbook, placing it on the table. "As you guys have seen just now ah at the park, I love drawing, and I work as the illustrator for my partner's children storybooks. It's a sort of collaboration between the two of us. Currently though, we're taking a short break and we moved here to Applegate for a change of scenery." Despite her smile as she was saying this, Grace was a little saddened that she couldn't state the real reason she and Timmy moved here, to recover from their losses...

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Sounds like you had fun." Lyn said with a smile.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

kurowolfe wrote:Grace grinned listening to Jessie's outburst. "Ah, no wonder you were suddenly missing just now, Jess. Must have been beautiful butterflies woh."
hypernovatic wrote:"Sounds like you had fun." Lyn said with a smile.
Jessie nodded to both of them. "Yup, yup!" She said before taking another bite of her pizza.
kurowolfe wrote:"Well, we were just talking about our past," Grace explained, not wanting to say anything about the seemingly existing tension between Riley and Duke. "And Serene asked about what does some of us do with our owners."

The ermine finished her slice, cleaned her paws with a napkin that was available nearby, and took out her sketchbook, placing it on the table. "As you guys have seen just now ah at the park, I love drawing, and I work as the illustrator for my partner's children storybooks. It's a sort of collaboration between the two of us. Currently though, we're taking a short break and we moved here to Applegate for a change of scenery." Despite her smile as she was saying this, Grace was a little saddened that she couldn't state the real reason she and Timmy moved here, to recover from their losses...
Jessie stopped wagging and listened intently with the others. When Grace finished, Jessie returned to her happy self. "And here is definitely a change!" She says happily, tail wagging again.

"I lived in Scotland which is in England, lots of sheep there, I wasn't allowed to go play with them though.. But I did play with Angelina a lot, A lot more since she grew! Anyway, after a while, we moved here for a bigger house.. Our new house is definitely A lot bigger!" When she finished, she ate more of her pizza. "This pizza is so good!"

(Edit: Changed Color 2: Missed a line of text color.)
Last edited by ~\Rook/~ on Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Character Reference
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"Ah, you're from Scotland ah? Must've been pretty cold," Grace replied, the smile maintained on her face. "And I never saw sheep before in my life, can't find them from where I come from. I'd love to travel there one day."

She took a glance at Lyn and the rest of the group and asked, "How about you guys? And Duke, Serene," she added, facing the two in particular, "maybe you can share a little bit about your lives as well?"

sunauto

Post by sunauto »

serence ice fox wrote: " I see , so....what exactly are you guys and your owners do ? If you don't mind me asking ?"
"Well Dad is a small time farmer, and I just kinda help him out in the yard when he isn't working at his normal job"

Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

kurowolfe wrote:"Ah, you're from Scotland ah? Must've been pretty cold," Grace replied, the smile maintained on her face. "And I never saw sheep before in my life, can't find them from where I come from. I'd love to travel there one day."

She took a glance at Lyn and the rest of the group and asked, "How about you guys? And Duke, Serene," she added, facing the two in particular, "maybe you can share a little bit about your lives as well?"
Duke put on a timid smile as Jessi joined the group, taking a seat and eating a slice though as the conversation proceeded Grace questioned Serenade and him about their lives as well as the others. Duke hated being the one to be irritated with others and even then now he wasn't necessarily irritated just slightly annoyed and curious why they wanted to know so much about their lives. Duke didn't want to explain his life to some pets and a human, and even though he was sure Serenade had a clue he didn't want to trouble her with his past and he didn't want to relive the experience again especially in front of her. Duke took another slice of pizza and occupied himself waiting to see if they would skip him or if he would be sharing.
Last edited by Marine Fox on Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

sunauto wrote: "Well Dad is a small time farmer, and I just kinda help him out in the yard when he isn't working at his normal job"
kurowolfe wrote: She took a glance at Lyn and the rest of the group and asked, "How about you guys? And Duke, Serene," she added, facing the two in particular, "maybe you can share a little bit about your lives as well?"
Serenade slightly nodded while hearing her friends talked about themselves , hope that now that everyone has joined in , Duke would feel a bit less defensive , not that she blame him , there're always some small distances between pets and ferals after all , but it's always better to have something that everyone can relax and talk about together......Well at least that's what she thought , until the fox heard Grace's question . To be fair , she did ask them first , so it's natural that it would eventually be her turn , but the thing is she could never tell them about her past , especially not now , with the human officer is around . On the other hand , Duke doesn't seem to like the idea of talking about his past either , so she decided to just maybe talk about it a bit , hopefully the others might stumble upon another topic to talk about , so that Duke doesn't have to tell them something he didn't want to
"well.....I'm not sure my life is much to talk about , after I left my pack and homeland , I just go from place to place , seeking food by day , find a place to sleep by night , you know , the normal simple things like that"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

xhunterko wrote:Party pooper. Miles thought to Janus. He set the ball back down.

"Well, I dunno about Tara, but I have nothing else to do," he said, "Could we go somewhere else?"
"I don't have anything to do either," Tara confirmed.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets