PF: Radiant Gardens OOC

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC

Post by Hlaoroo »

I think it looks good now. But, alas, I'm no GM so I can't give you the final, official approval that you need.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Well just in case I do get approved. I believe you mentioned that everyone is in Horus's shop, right? If so, what kind of shop is it?
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Hlaoroo wrote:mentioning religion is agains the forum rules
Incorrect.
Debating religion or creating controversy is against the rules because it creates controversy and hurts people's feelings. Having a religious object somewhere or mentioning religious tradition isn't inherently offensive, as long as you aren't outright mocking someone's beliefs.

We've had characters who were decidedly one religion before, and even drama like Samuel being an Evangelical Christian and finding out that Rikki, Taku, and Ranger Jack follow a "heathen" Native American tradition and that Taku has never even heard of a bible. Religion is a thing that exists, and it's not vulgar to say that a character or an object has a relation to it.

When all else fails though, look to the comic: Rick has subtly and overtly thrown in religious bits before. Remember the "Jesus Loves Me..." sign in the back of the church when King got married? (don't worry, I missed it the first time) Or the appearance of several ancient divinities like Bahamut? Or Sabrina saying "Oh my GODDESS!" at the beginning of this arc? Clearly Rick didn't think it was too wrong to acknowledge these things, so we can get away with it here.

Now, that's NOT to say that you shouldn't tread lightly, and you should especially be careful about defaming one religion or something. Don't call a religious group any names or just outright blasphemize. Once again, we're trying to make sure no one feels singled out here. After that though? He could be on a quest for the Spear of Destiny or the Holy Grail and talk in detail about how these items relate to Jesus of Nazareth himself, because that's something that supposedly actually exists, and to talk about it is simply referencing objects which are being searched for today. (For those who don't know, the "Spear of Destiny" was a spear which Jesus was stabbed with to make sure he was dead as he hung on the cross, and the "Holy Grail" was the cup he passed around at the last supper, and, oh hey, the fact that I just said all that kinda puts the rules in perspective.)

That clarify it for ya?
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Well when I made the character I was thinking more along the lines of artifacts. like Indiana Jones. nothing about focusing, or debating a religion. He would just like the items that are based on different religions.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

That does clear it up, thank you. ;) I suppose then, LC, that you can return to his original interest if you like. ;)

Horus' shop seems to contain nearly everything, from toys and games to magic spells to food to medicines and remedies. It's got a bit of everything.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

LovingCorgi wrote:Well when I made the character I was thinking more along the lines of artifacts. like Indiana Jones. nothing about focusing, or debating a religion.
And this is more than acceptable.
Hlaoroo wrote:That does clear it up, thank you.
Next time you tell someone that there's a rule, make sure you know that that's actually a rule. I caught that because I have to watch these threads, but really, a simple "what would Rick do?" test would've told you that religious subtext is allowed. Also remember that what the comic does we can take a step further, as we have that "PG13 cap" thing going on.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

I was under the impression that that was what the rule was, that mentioning it was prohibited. That was just my interpretation of the official rule text though.
Dissension wrote:Likewise, graphic violence, politics, religion, drug use, illegal activity, profanity, and other potentially controversial topics are not allowed.
I will keep that in mind and double check with a mod in future though, thanks. ;)
*writes "what would Rick do?" on back of paw*
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

grimms767

Post by grimms767 »

I see that my Idea isn't wanted that much so I'll think of something else to do to help RG be awesome.
Geoffrey Dunstop wrote:I'm real people
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

So Hotep what do you think?
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

So... How long does it usually take to get accepted?
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Just depends when WolvenPaw gets on this thread again. Might need to get get someone to PM him.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

So it's just like the first time I tried to join lol
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

sry for being late. was at realms con here in corpus, got a pokemon character commission amd had fun. but for the CS it looks good but as hloaroo said wolven needs to approve
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Well, I haven't seen Wolven in a while. You guys think you need a vice-GM or something?
Hlaoroo wrote:I was under the impression that that was what the rule was, that mentioning it was prohibited. That was just my interpretation of the official rule text though.
Dissension wrote:Likewise, graphic violence, politics, religion, drug use, illegal activity, profanity, and other potentially controversial topics are not allowed.
To be fair, that statement isn't very well refined. This is what he really means:
- graphic violence: Don't have blood and gore everywhere when there's a fight. Comic Example: Grape beating people up, which is either brief and cartoony or offscreen.
- politics: This is a thing that affects people in real life, but it's also something that starts arguments. You can talk about how such and such a law affects such and such characters, but no actually debating real-world politics. Comic Example: Pet Rights.
- religion: I just explained this.
- drug use: Not on screen. Comic example: Grape coming home drunk from the Yarn Ball.
- illegal activity: It happens. You can have characters partake in it, you just can't endorse it or talk about doing it in real life. Comic example: the petnapping and Oceans 2 arcs.
- profanity: It exists. You can have it happen, you just can't SAY it out loud. Comic example: King saying "@#$%" several times.

That looks nice. I'm gonna use this post to help me finish that one thread I made for rules a while back....
Hotep the psychic

ive pmed wolven to give thought to me being the vice gm for this neighborhood due to his many absences. but he hasnt gotten back with me on the subject. probably busy.
ImageImageImage
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Last he was on was 5/10 and before that 3/10 and then 28/9. He just hasn't been in this particular thread for some reason. I vote we do need a vice-GM who can do all the GM stuff while he's gone. Or, if he's making a habit of being away, although I hate to suggest it, maybe a new GM rather than just a vice. I vote for Hotep for either position since he seems to have a good handle on this RP.

Rockstar: What if that rule was refined to look like this?
Likewise, usage of graphic violence, politics, religion, drug use, illegal activity, profanity, and other potentially controversial topics in such a way as to cause distress or debate is not allowed. In all instances, look to Rick's usage of those topics in the comic for guidance on how they may be used or feel free to ask a mod for assistance.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

grimms767

Post by grimms767 »

Hlaoroo wrote: I vote for Hotep for either position since he seems to have a good handle
I Vote for Hotep too he knows a lot about this RP.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I don't know if mine counts, but I second the motion.
I want to join before the arc starts.

Also, I added the drawing of Orange to the reference sheet.
I drew it in anime style, rather than my usual housepets style.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

I'm just gonna sit out of this whole gm conversation and just wait until I'm accepted or rejected. Don't like getting involve with votes and such.
Argent

Post by Argent »

grimms767 wrote:I've had an idea for a while that I've slowly been nursing into fruition. my plan is to compile this RP into a book like thing.
It worked for Steven Brust.

(the Jhereg series is based on a tabletop role playing campaign)
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Well, you two have been waiting too long. I'll deal with your character sheets for now.

In the mean time, are we sure we want Hotep as the co-GM? He's a bit inexperienced, I think, but if you guys don't object or have a different suggestion, he should be fine.

I should note that you guys have been taking it back towards the "hyper fantastical" end of the scale. Originally, RG was just like RA with a little bit of magic for added spice, then it swung to the end of intense fantasy, then it went back to being more mundane with ghosts and things. I, personally, don't get into settings where there's too much magic for it to be hidden or denied by outside society, as that gets a bit implausible, but that's me: do whatever you want in your own neighborhood. I'm just telling you guys, you should really sit down and make sure that you're not getting into more fantasy than you mean to.

Now, for an assessment of the characters:
Orange
MrNeonShot wrote:- Name: Orange
Color: #FF4000
- Species: Short clawed otter
I'm gonna tell you right now, you should really go look at a more experienced player's character sheet (like mine) and see what they did with it. The lack of formatting on this makes it hard to read. You should add some bolded titles and some spaces between the big sections of it.
- Appearance: Orange is an Asian short clawed otter, with orange fur, dark from the bottom, growing lighter as it reaches his head, and white belly, neck, and face. His face is usually a fixed smile, with eyes like this -> ^.^
His eyes are pitch black.
This could be longer. Is he wearing anything? Are there any more defining features? So far he's just an orange otter to me. That's fine if he looks plain, but it feels like you're missing some details here.
Also, put the photo in the sheet.
- Personality: Orange is a bit hyper, very friendly, and always trying to be there for people.
This is also really short. How well did you think out this character's personality?
- Magic abilities: Orange has the ability to duplicate himself perfectly, but the doppelgangers are very weak. scratching a doppelganger could make them disappear with a puff of smoke (Like naruto's shadow clone jutsu).
I've never seen Naruto, but this seems like a fair and balanced ability. I'd suggest adding a bit more clarification on the rules, but it's fine for now.
- Background: Orange was raised in a zoo, which was shut down shortly after opening. So, one of the workers took him in, because he was fairly house trained, and he loved Orange's bright personality.
Orange's owner ended up buying the zoo, and worked by himself, feeding the animals. Because his owner had stressed himself out, Orange felt horrible because there wasn't any workers. That's when Orange learned the doppelganger magic. Work around the zoo became easier for the 2 of them. But, just doing a good job doesn't pay the bills, so the zoo was sold again.
Now, Orange and his owner live in the quiet neighborhood of Radiant Gardens (or at least, moving there).
This is a good background! It explains a bit about him, his personality, and his powers.
-Special
Adds up to 42 and seems fine to me. He's tough and charismatic, but not quick with his wits or body.

NeonShot, take a while to look over the changes I suggested while I give time for anyone else with criticisms to speak up.

Ark
LovingCorgi wrote:Name: Ark
Breed: Male, Golden Retriever
Your formatting is more readable: I like that things are spaced out and labeled. I still think you might want to look at another sheet and touch it up though.
Power: Ark is able to control the growth, and movement, of plants. He usually uses it to reach high places or build certain things. He has no fighting experience with it. Playing a tune on his flute. Allows him to control more than 2 plants.
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by this. Does his flute playing control plants? Does he have to touch them? You just said "Playing a tune on his flute." and left it, but that's not a complete sentence.
The power seems fair, but the description doesn't make sense.
Appearance:
http://fav.me/d6m58f1
replace collar with a leaf design.
When traveling in forest, he wears a leaf cloak.
Pictures are nice, but you still need words, especially if the pic isn't of your character.
Personality:
Ark is a mysterious dog, who lives in a small tree house with his family. He used to live in a small town where him and his family made a living by helping the townsfolk with their powers. But Ark was young at the time and didn't have full control of his powers. One day he accidentally destroyed some houses when he got angry at some bullies. The town responded horribly to the ordeal, and chased the out of town. He and his family traveled for a couple of years, hiding their powers. In order to keep anything from happening in the future, they decided to settle down in the forest near Radiant Garden. The family usually avoids the town, but they go occasionally for supplies. For the first couple of months living deep in the forest, Ark was working on controlling his powers. When is owners confirmed that he could control his powers they allowed him to go into town.He also like to collect Religious/ancient artifacts.
So... Wait... Did his powers run in the family, or did his owners teach him to use them, or what? I like it and think it's fleshed out, but I'm not sure I fully understand where he got these powers, or who he's living with and how... Is he a normal pet, or...?
Stats:
So he's Tarzan with a green thumb. Got it.
Look over the changes I suggested while you wait for the others to offer any criticisms they might have.
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Name: Ark

Breed: Male, Golden Retriever

Power:

Ark is able to control the growth, and movement of plants just by focusing his mind on it. He usually uses it to reach high places or build certain things. He has no fighting experience with it, and playing a tune on his flute allows him to control more than 2 plants. The flute acts as an extension of his mind, since he is only able to concentrate on one plant at a time. Playing his flute allows his mind to expand beyond that of a focused point. Each tune reaches the "ears" of the nearest plants, and does what the associated tune is made for. While playing his mind isn't entirely focused on controlling the plants, but instead he visualizes the goal that he wishes to be done.

Appearance:

http://fav.me/d6m58f1

He was told to wear his clothes when he goes into the town so his owners gave him a small pair of jeans and a read vest. The star around his neck was something he found laying in a small ruin near his old town. When traveling in forest, he wears a leaf cloak, so that he can blend in with the natural terrain.

Personality:

Ark is a mysterious dog, who lives in a small tree house with his owner and family. Many generations ago Arks ancestors, human and animal, lived in forests and slowly moved into towns as forest became scarce. The power to control plants ran in the blood of his family. His parents always told him to stay with the human family that they belonged to, because they are dependents of the first human family to teach the first generation of pets to control plants. He used to live in a small town where he and his family made a living by helping the townsfolk with their powers. But Ark was young at the time and didn't have full control of his powers. One day he accidentally destroyed some houses when he got angry at some bullies. The town responded horribly to the ordeal, and chased the out of town. He and his family traveled for a couple of years, hiding their powers. In order to keep anything from happening in the future, they decided to settle down in the forest near Radiant Garden. The family usually avoids the town, but they go occasionally for supplies. For the first couple of months living deep in the forest, Ark was working on controlling his powers. When is owners confirmed that he could control his powers they allowed him to go into town, but not to use the power unless it is an emergency. He also like to collect Religious/ancient artifacts.

Other Notes:

-Can travel through forest with ease via branches.
-Plays a wooden flute.

Stats:

S: 7
P: 8
E: 6
C: 3
I: 5
A: 8
L:5
Last edited by LovingCorgi on Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Not sure if this is double posting, but here is my ref.

- Name: Orange
+Color: #FF4000

- Species: Short clawed otter
may not be accurate.
typical.JPG
typical.JPG (13.12 KiB) Viewed 16789 times

- Appearance:
Outside: Orange has an orange color fur, brown from the bottom half, growing lighter as it goes to the top.
He has a cream color fur on his belly, neck, and face. His tongue is pink.
Inside: Pupils are black.
When he recently uses the doppelganger spell (or shadow clone spell), his blood gets a dark shadow, making his blood look black.
Weight: 120 lbs.
Height: 4 ft.
Clothing: He wears a green collar, with a tag shaped like an orange.
Orange.jpg
Orange.jpg (188.13 KiB) Viewed 16789 times
- Personality: Orange is a hyper-active pet, who hates being told he can't do anything. He's always trying to boost the confidence of others around him.
Orange has a long fuse, but if that fuse runs out, you better run for cover. He doesn't understand anyone not wanting any help, so he'll insist on what ever it is.

- Magic abilities: Orange has the ability to duplicate himself perfectly, but the doppelgangers are very weak. scratching a doppelganger could make them disappear with a puff of smoke (Like naruto's shadow clone jutsu). The effect tolls on Orange's endurance, taking out a point each time it's used, not each time a clone is formed. He can sustain about 30 clones

- Background: Orange was raised in a zoo, which was shut down shortly after opening. So, one of the workers took him in, because he was fairly house trained, and he loved Orange's bright personality.
Orange's owner ended up buying the zoo, and worked by himself, feeding the animals. Because his owner had stressed himself out, Orange felt horrible because there wasn't any workers. That's when Orange learned the doppelganger magic. Work around the zoo became easier for the 2 of them. But, just doing a good job doesn't pay the bills, so the zoo was sold again.
Now, Orange and his owner live in the quiet neighborhood of Radiant Gardens (or at least, moving there).

-Special
Strength: 8
Perception: 4
Endurance: 9
Charisma: 8
Intelligence: 4
Agility: 4
Luck: 5
Total: 42 points.

Last edited by MrNeonShot on Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

RockstarRaccoon wrote: In the mean time, are we sure we want Hotep as the co-GM? He's a bit inexperienced, I think, but if you guys don't object or have a different suggestion, he should be fine.
I don't think inexperience is a problem. I mean, I'm already backup GM of 2 neighbourhoods and Argent (who has said he's new at this too) is a GM. Hoteps been on these forums for nearly a year now so he should know the ropes by now, and besides, there's always you mods to help if he gets stuck at all.
RockstarRaccoon wrote: I should note that you guys have been taking it back towards the "hyper fantastical" end of the scale. Originally, RG was just like RA with a little bit of magic for added spice, then it swung to the end of intense fantasy, then it went back to being more mundane with ghosts and things. I, personally, don't get into settings where there's too much magic for it to be hidden or denied by outside society, as that gets a bit implausible, but that's me: do whatever you want in your own neighborhood. I'm just telling you guys, you should really sit down and make sure that you're not getting into more fantasy than you mean to.
That's good advice actually. That was the reason we were trying to put limitations on our magic - so that it didn't get out of hand. We should work out just how much magic we want here and how powerful we want it to be. Thoughts, anybody?
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

One thing I never was clear on was if the muggles of the town are aware of all the magic. In the olden days of RG was it used in secret, or openly?
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

LovingCorgi wrote:I don't know what you mean about my sheet because thi same format worked in other neighborhoods.
This is my standard for sheets in every neighborhood I GM for: I don't like sloppy sheets. I'm not entirely sure on the direction you guys are going to take this RP, so that's the only thing I really have to be pushing at this point. Like I said, you can check out mine, the only thing I'm saying is it'd be alot nicer with some clear, bolded labels.
Ark is able to control the growth, and movement of plants just by focusing his mind on it. He usually uses it to reach high places or build certain things. He has no fighting experience with it, and playing a tune on his flute allows him to control more than 2 plants. The flute acts as an extension of his mind, since he is only able to concentrate on one plant at a time. Playing his flute allows his mind to expand beyond that of a focused point. Each tune reaches the "ears" of the nearest plants, and does what the associated tune is made for. While playing his mind isn't entirely focused on controlling the plants, but instead he visualizes the goal that he wishes to be done.
Ok. much better.

NeonShot, yours is looking very nice. I take it that he pretty much just falls over after 8 or so clones then? 'Cause, while I think the limitation works really well, he doesn't exactly have 30 points to work with there... Might wanna figure that one out... And do the others think 30 is small enough? They might prefer something like, well, 8....

Once again, I'ma wait for everyone to have a chance to give feedback before I approve your move-ins...

Hlaoroo wrote:That's good advice actually.
Uh, yeah, that's why I said it. :|
Roarin wrote:One thing I never was clear on was if the muggles of the town are aware of all the magic. In the olden days of RG was it used in secret, or openly?
I don't think it was ever clear, but I do know that it was ALOT more toned down than some of this stuff. The MagicShop seems fine so far, but you guys might wanna isolate its antics to the MagicShop itself, otherwise I can see it getting out of hand with all the characters turning into dragons and stuff all the time...
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Liesel is aware that she shouldn't use her powers out in public except for in front of other magic users. Gabriele hasn't learnt that yet which was why they had to move to RG in the first place. So we might see her being a little more open about it until someone reigns her in.
RockstarRaccoon wrote:Once again, I'ma wait for everyone to have a chance to give feedback before I approve your move-ins...
Well I'm happy with both characters if my vote counts for anything.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:if my vote counts for anything.
It does.
I'm giving everyone a chance to say "no, hold on, I don't like something here" before they have to deal with a new player....
grimms767

Post by grimms767 »

Argent wrote:
grimms767 wrote:I've had an idea for a while that I've slowly been nursing into fruition. my plan is to compile this RP into a book like thing.
It worked for Steven Brust.

(the Jhereg series is based on a tabletop role playing campaign)
I didn't know that I'll have a look at the series and see how it was written. I'll also look into the campaign and see how that was styled.

also regarding the discussion about forum rules I've drafted up something that I think would keep this RP from getting off topic.

Suggested Rules:

1. No power based arcs, This will stop the RP from becoming to power based and will keep it on the track of "everyday life with extra"
2. Powers don't develop unless a character has no power, This again is meant to stop things from becoming power based
3. No overuse or pointless use of a power, this is to stop characters from magicking away problems and again keep it all on track.

the rules I've suggested do assume that we, as a group, want this RP to be about pets who live a normal life in a normal place but with small extra powers.

edit: I've added the pointless to rule 3. this doesn't solve the problem pointed out below (original: 3. No overuse use of a power, this is to stop characters from magicking away problems and again keep it all on track.)
Last edited by grimms767 on Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Thos rules sound good, Grimms, but I think the third one needs refinement as we'll need to define exactly what "overuse" is... If I come up with a way to better define it I'll post again or edit this post.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

grimms767

Post by grimms767 »

Hlaoroo wrote:Thos rules sound good, Grimms, but I think the third one needs refinement as we'll need to define exactly what "overuse" is... If I come up with a way to better define it I'll post again or edit this post.
sure, the rule I suggested are just outlines and would need to be refined more before being put to use.
Hotep the psychic

actually there are small basis arks in gaining powers, as horus has tryed to do with toast. horus offered to give toast a power potion to drink, but toast refused. if a character has no powers horus can help with gaining a power. although this is not needed it is certsin note to be known
also i agree with hlaproo on those rules
ImageImageImage
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

And how do you feel about being vice-GM or GM?
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Hotep the psychic

honored 8-)
ImageImageImage
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

So you would accept if the position is officially offered?
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Hotep the psychic

yes i would.
ImageImageImage
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Then we just need to find someone official to sort it all out, as long as everyone else approves.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

grimms767

Post by grimms767 »

Hlaoroo wrote:Then we just need to find someone official to sort it all out, as long as everyone else approves.
I approve :D.
Hotep the psychic wrote:actually there are small basis arks in gaining powers, as horus has tryed to do with toast. horus offered to give toast a power potion to drink, but toast refused. if a character has no powers horus can help with gaining a power. although this is not needed it is certsin note to be known
also i agree with hlaoroo on those rules
the rules I put above are just outlines that need a lot of refining but horus helping people wouldn't break rule 2 and it would only break rule 1 if the arc was dedicated only to the gaining of a power. if the power where gained as the result of a arc or as a side note during the arc rule 1 would be intact.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Actually, the limit (if mastered) is 100, and even then I'm not sure. But that is way too over powered here. That's why it went to 30.
Because running a zoo doesn't take 9 people. You need multiple people for different things.
He doesn't have to cast the spell multiple times to make multiple doppelgangers.
Casting it once can make a certain amount of doppelgangers.
If 30 is too much, I'd have to say 15. 8 just seems too little for me.

Also, would anyone object to Orange having black blood?
grimms767

Post by grimms767 »

MrNeonShot wrote:would anyone object to Orange having black blood?
I don't have a problem with this and I doubt anyone else will (but they may, I can't speak for them), however the forum rules may I'm just heading there to look it up now and I'll edit this if I find anything on it.

EDIT:
the big cheese wrote:The rating of this forum is PG-13 at maximum. That means, while it is okay to mention sex, it is not okay to be explicit about it, nor to discuss it in context of specific characters, NOR is it okay to discuss explicit violence in the same manner
this is the only rule I could find that you're black blood may contradict, but if it does contradict this it will be due to how the blood becomes visible (I have no idea how to word that). other then this it seems golden. HOWEVER I am not GM or a MOD so my view counts for little when it comes to rules and how they're enforced (for anyone one who cares I think this forum should arm the mods with tasers).