HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Oh, fantastic. That'll be very helpful. Oh, see you later, Leslie! It was nice meeting you! Bye, Aron. It was nice to see you again!" Piper calls to the leaving pets before turning back to Radar. "I do appreciate you helping, you know. Thank you. Have you had much to do with antiques or with working in a shop before?"

Flynn smiles and looks at Lucky before turning back to Bear and talking in an undertone. "Don't worry, we will. We're not doing anything unsavoury at all. Quite the opposite, in fact. We're hoping to please someone very much. But keep it quiet, will you?"

Richard meets the kitten and rabbit as they reenter the shop.
"Leaving already? Oh, well. Thanks for coming. It was nice meeting you. Come out the side door please. The builders are back and I don't want you getting hurt." Richard shows them to the aforementioned door and waves them off before heading back into the shop and continuing.

~~~~
"Kousa, is it? I'm Paul Walton, Koa's vet and this is Senka the mountain lion. She's offered to help me move Koa. How are you feeling now, Koa? Strong and awake enough to be moved?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"Yes..." Kousa looked at Senka. "A mountain lion? How did you become a pet?"
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:In the shop he sighed as he passed by the music box and the pair headed for the exit. "They waz nice peeple" he said.
"They were, but we need to make the appointment.." Aron said, looking back.
Hlaoroo wrote:"Leaving already? Oh, well. Thanks for coming. It was nice meeting you. Come out the side door please. The builders are back and I don't want you getting hurt." Richard shows them to the aforementioned door and waves them off before heading back into the shop and continuing
Aron led Leslie towards the park cross-way..

-~-
Hlaoroo wrote:"Hi, Mr. Jenkins, is it? And you must be Vera. Pleased to meet you. My name's Samantha Walton and I'll be your vet for today. Hop up here on the table, will you? Er, no pun intended... Thanks. Sandy's given me a quick run-down of the story but would you like to tell me again in your own words what's happened?"
As she listens to the story, Samantha performs a full physical examination on the rabbit, testing her nerve/brain function, reflexes, heart rate, respiratory rate, temperature, capillary refill time, listening to her heart and breathing sounds, checking blood pressure and hydration levels and asking a couple of questions as she goes.
"You're quite dehydrated so I'd like to give you some fluids and that wound will need stitching but everything else seems normal. I'd like to do a quick blood test also to make sure that your red blood cell numbers are returning to normal after your blood loss." She explains the costs and risks of the procedures.
"So do I have your permission to go ahead with that plan of attack?"
Vera squirms slightly under the prodding and poking. Leroy nods in reply.
Hlaoroo wrote:Having obtained Leroy's permission to treat Vera, Samantha gets to work. She clips a small area on the back of Vera's paw and swabs it down with alcohol to sterilise it, then pulls on some gloves and opens a needle.
"You'll feel a little sting now. Just hold still for me, OK?" Ten seconds later she has her blood sample. "Well done! If you could just put your finger there and hold that catheter in place for me... Thanks." Samantha disposes of the needle and then pulls out a bag of IV fluids from the drawer. She asks Leroy to grab the stand in the corner and when it's by the table she hangs the bag from it and runs a tube from the bag to the catheter in Vera's paw before securing the catheter and tube in place with some vetwrap. Then, stripping off her gloves, she pokes her head out the window as she writes on the phial and the paperwork for the blood tests.
"Hey, Kandi! Could you take some bloods for me when you go into town please?"
She pulls her head back into the window. "Those are very quick tests and I've marked them as "urgent" so we should have the results within an hour. Let's take a look at that leg now. I'll give you a local anaesthetic so I can make sure it's clean and then stitch it properly." She pulls on another pair of gloves and then, gently pulling the edges of the wound apart, runs a line of KY Jelly down the wound.
Vera breaths in quickly and resits the urge to pull back.
Hlaoroo wrote:"This is just a water-based gel so that I dont get fur or dirt in the wound while I clip around it. I'm going to have to give you a bit of a bald patch so I can see what I'm doing and so I can keep the wound clean, sorry." She picks up the clippers and two minutes later, Vera's leg is bald for a good three inches on all sides of the wound.
"Alright. Let's rinse out this gel so we can see what we're dealing with properly. Let me know if I'm hurting you." Samantha asks Leroy to hold a bucket under Vera's leg while she opens another bag of saline and squeezes it so that a jet of sterile water runs through the wound, flushing out the gel and a small amount of lose debris. She then switches on a surgical lamp so she can see the wound more clearly.
"You've done quite a good job cleaning this and it seems to be healing quite nicely. There's no necrotic tissue at all and it doesn't look infected at all so that's a good sign. I can probably hold off on the antibiotics, I think, since your immune system is doing such a good job. Let's get these stitches in, shall we?" Another quick swab with some alcohol and another sting later and the anaesthetic is in Vera's leg.
"That's going to take a few minutes to work so in the mean time I'll get the stitches ready. You can put that bucket down now, by the way." Samantha cleans around the wound with an antiseptic solution and then prepares her suture kit and sterile feild. Pulling on some sterile gloves, she picks up a pair of forceps.
"It should be working by now. Can you feel this?... This?... This...?" she pinches Vera's leg around the wound in a couple of places.
Vera shakes her head in reply. "No, nothing.."

After putting the bucket down, Leroy pokes his head out the door looking for a clock. Not seeing one, he turns to Samantha. "Excuse me, Ms Walton but I need to go pick some things up from home. I'll be back in five to six minutes.."
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

In reply, the sounds of construction come from the opening in the doorway.
Darn, I think we came a bit late. Hutch says. He examines the building for any 2nd floor.
He was too busy to say anything to the rushing Aron and Leslie, so Hutch quickly wrote on the back of a card "Hutch was here",
Then flung it like a ninja star, landing in Aron's scarf.
I was aiming for his hand. Hutch said, snapping his digits.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote:"You sure you don't mind ? I mean I wouldn't want you to bore yourself to dead staying here" Nadia joked , well half joked anyway , she didn't want Doc to waste anymore time because of her while he could be doing something else . But then again....
Doc waved a dismissive paw with a smile behind it as well
"I don't mind at all!"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Marine Fox wrote: Doc waved a dismissive paw with a smile behind it as well
"I don't mind at all!"
"well.....if you insist....thanks *sigh*....it's just that I don't like being alone in small places..."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie danced around the light posts as they headed back towards the park, swinging himself around the poles and laughing as he went. He kept himself way out of the way of cars and - mostly - away from the walking humans and pets, only colliding with one dog and apologising as best he could. "Is their time for food, Aron?"
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Senka nodded, trailing behind the man.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
69eist

Post by 69eist »

A second apple falls from the tree and lands into Faust's mouth while he is snoring. Faust suddenly wakes up and gasping for air while at the same time wakes up Elliot by mistake.

"Ouch! What was that fo.... FAUST."

Elliot uses the Heimlich maneuver on Faust.

"DOCTOR SPARAGMOS, HELP!"
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

69eist wrote:A second apple falls from the tree and lands into Faust's mouth while he is snoring. Faust suddenly wakes up and gasping for air while at the same time wakes up Elliot by mistake.

Kandi looks over from where she was loading all the blood samples to be taken to the lab into the pick-up truck.
What in the world.. Did you find a snake or something?
She asks as she is rushing over to the Jackals..

kandi examines the re-stricken Faust.. trying to reach into his muzzle an pull the apple out, the but stem breaks off.
She then tries the Heimlich on the jackal.. swatting him between the shoulder blades..
muffins and cookies that is really stuck in there..
While rummaging in her pocket, pulling out a pink pocket knife.. clicking the blade out.
She lays Faust down on his back an opens his muzzle, an holds his tongue down with her fingers..
Keep still for a second..
She barks, bringing the knife up. Then spearing the apple with the knife blade! Shuuuck!
Now she is able to get the leverage to pry it out of his throat. sluuup..
You Ok? you still with us?!!
looking and listening close to see if he is still breathing..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Keeshah wrote:
69eist wrote:A second apple falls from the tree and lands into Faust's mouth while he is snoring. Faust suddenly wakes up and gasping for air while at the same time wakes up Elliot by mistake.

Kandi looks over from where she was loading all the blood samples to be taken to the lab into the pick-up truck.
What in the world.. Did you find a snake or something?
She asks as she is rushing over to the Jackals..

kandi examines the re-stricken Faust.. trying to reach into his muzzle an pull the apple out, the but stem breaks off.
She then tries the Heimlich on the jackal.. swatting him between the shoulder blades..
muffins and cookies that is really stuck in there..
While rummaging in her pocket, pulling out a pink pocket knife.. clicking the blade out.
She lays Faust down on his back an opens his muzzle, an holds his tongue down with her fingers..
Keep still for a second..
She barks, bringing the knife up. Then spearing the apple with the knife blade! Shuuuck!
Now she is able to get the leverage to pry it out of his throat. sluuup..
You Ok? you still with us?!!
looking and listening close to see if he is still breathing..
Faust wheezes

"Huff, huff, thanks......"

"I dunno what happened, I was asleep until Faust woke me up."

"I was sleeping til I woke up with an apple in my mouth."
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

69eist wrote: Faust wheezes

"Huff, huff, thanks......"

"I dunno what happened, I was asleep until Faust woke me up."

"I was sleeping til I woke up with an apple in my mouth."
Having dreams of being the roasted Kahlua pig at a luau, complete with the apple in your muzzle?

She flicks the apple off of the knife and folds it back closed and puts it back into her pocket.

You all ready to go back into town, once Senka gets Koa, up into the loft?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Radar shook her head. "No I never have. But I'm a quick study." She laughed.

Bear nodded and motioned to zip her lips.
'Cata acceptio obscuro mea ténebris ego fio totum' ~ Laxan Tanax Enore
'I made ​​all my dark morning by the acceptance of the dark'
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Keeshah wrote: Having dreams of being the roasted Kahlua pig at a luau, complete with the apple in your muzzle?

She flicks the apple off of the knife and folds it back closed and puts it back into her pocket.

You all ready to go back into town, once Senka gets Koa, up into the loft?
"The funny thing was I was dreaming of cooking pork chop. I guess we're ready. All we need to do is give a proper good bye to Nadia."

"Wait a minute, is Koa another pet who lives in this neighborhood.?"
My Personas

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Well, then, I hope I can teach you fast enough." Piper laughs too.

"Thank you. Let me know the time and the park, Lucky, and I'll be ready. So... Bear..." Flynn casts around for a topic of conversation.
"How are you liking Richmond Acres? Where are you from originally?"

~~~~
~\Rook/~ wrote:Vera breaths in quickly and resits the urge to pull back.
"Sorry, sorry."
~\Rook/~ wrote:Vera shakes her head in reply. "No, nothing.."

After putting the bucket down, Leroy pokes his head out the door looking for a clock. Not seeing one, he turns to Samantha. "Excuse me, Ms Walton but I need to go pick some things up from home. I'll be back in five to six minutes.."
"Good. I'll start the stitching now. You might feel a bit of tugging. Just keep your leg nice and relaxed for me, just like that, and let me know if you feel anything and especially if it hurts, OK?" Samantha picks up her needle and suture and begins working.
"Sure thing, Mr. Jenkins. I should have Vera ready for you by then. Sandy!"
"Yes, Mom?"
"Show Mr. Jenkins out, will you? Oh, and give those bloods on the bench there to Kandi while you're out there. Thanks." After the men have gone, Samantha turns back to Vera and begins chatting to her to distract her from the stitches being inserted.
"You're doing well. You're being very brave. You're lucky you haven't injured the muscle at all. That makes my job and yours a lot easier. I'll put a bandage on you when I'm done here to help keep the wound clean but I'll need you to keep it dry and don't go walking on it for a couple of days either, just so the stitches can take. Have you ever been on crutches before?"

~~~~
Sandy shows Leroy out the door and waves him off and then trots around the building to where Kandi is talking with the jackals.
"Excuse me, Mrs. Sparagmos. Mom says could you take these bloods in too please?" he offers her the packet with the phials and paperwork.

~~~~
Paul ducks into the hallway for a moment and then returns with a stretcher made from a waterproof plasticy material stretched over a metal frame and a couple of paper sheets under the other.
'We'll all need to work together here. Kousa, could you hop off the table and stand to the side there and hold these for me? And Senka, can you grab the stretcher?" He offers the sheets and the stretcher to the dog and the mountain lion.
"Alright. Now, Mr. Porter, can you grab Koa's shoulders and I'll grab under his legs here and then Senka, can you slide the stretcher underneath him? Just mind the stitches and the IV line when you lift."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote: "well.....if you insist....thanks *sigh*....it's just that I don't like being alone in small places..."
"I understand"
Doc sat for a few seconds thinking of what to say before he let slip.
"How're you feeling?"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Marine Fox wrote: "I understand"
Doc sat for a few seconds thinking of what to say before he let slip.
"How're you feeling?"
"Hm? Oh ! Well , still having a little headache , but mainly , bored , I mean really , really bored . *sigh*......I just hate being stuck in one place for too long you know ? To me it feels much better running around randomly . But thanks to that wolf , I have to stay here now , and Mrs.Walton even said she wants to keep me here til at least tomorrow.....*sigh*....flipping wolf...." Nadia muttered , before she realized what she just said , to Doc , a wolf , and of course , felt very awkward right after that "Oh ! I mean...*cough*....sorry , really didn't mean that all wolves are bad , but you know" She said, almost in a monotone , but it still could be seen by her now flattened ears that the fox , at least to some extend , did feel bad about it
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Hlaoroo wrote: ~~~~
Sandy shows Leroy out the door and waves him off and then trots around the building to where Kandi is talking with the jackals.
"Excuse me, Mrs. Sparagmos. Mom says could you take these bloods in too please?" he offers her the packet with the phials and paperwork.

~~~~
"Hey there."
My Personas

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Sandy nods at the jackals.
"Whassup?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

69eist

Post by 69eist »

Hlaoroo wrote:Sandy nods at the jackals.
"Whassup?"
"Nothing much, I just want to meet as many new faces as I can since it's our first day here. I'm Elliot by the way

"I'm just going to say bye to Nadia Elliot. Dr.I'll be back in a moment."
My Personas

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Senka nodded, taking an hold of the stretcher and waiting on the human's command.

Ref Ref!
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hutch found a possible way up. The bricks looked fairly easy to climb, so he pocketed the book, and prepared for his assent.
Hutch ran, pushed off the wall, grabbed a brick, then started climbing.
It didn't take long for Hutch to grab on to the window ledge.
Hutch listened in on the window, listening for sounds of pets. He heard conversation being held inside.
So, Hutch shakily lifted his paw, knocking quickly, then gripping the window ledge.
He did this a couple more times, just to make sure they heard him.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

Stryder's ears twitch as he turns towards the window, he could of sworn he heard something. Hearing it again, he shifts in his seat and cranes his neck to get a better look at the window. Stryder jumps in surprise, seeing a paw tapping against. Staring at the window with a mixture of surprise and fear, "Uh...Piper? There is someone at your window. Or something."
Stryder Monroe (S-5, P-8, E-6, C-4, I-7, A-6, L-6)

Avatar made by the amazing Laxan
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote: "Hm? Oh ! Well , still having a little headache , but mainly , bored , I mean really , really bored . *sigh*......I just hate being stuck in one place for too long you know ? To me it feels much better running around randomly . But thanks to that wolf , I have to stay here now , and Mrs.Walton even said she wants to keep me here til at least tomorrow.....*sigh*....flipping wolf...." Nadia muttered , before she realized what she just said , to Doc , a wolf , and of course , felt very awkward right after that "Oh ! I mean...*cough*....sorry , really didn't mean that all wolves are bad , but you know" She said, almost in a monotone , but it still could be seen by her now flattened ears that the fox , at least to some extend , did feel bad about it
Doc chuckled a little, keeping a humor still about
"Heh its alright, I know a lot of wolves aren't the best acquaintances. But most traditional wolves are very loyal and heh even a bit short tempered"

He smiled but it faded slightly as he thought about the part Nadia had said, he knew it was torture to naturally be free an then be caged up with IV's and equipment in your body...he knew it all too well but Nadia had lost some blood and otherwise seemed fine and he didn't want to her to have to sit in a cage all day, it wasn't in their nature to do so.

"Nadia...It's not in our nature to do this...to be caged to one place for extended periods of time. So...if you feel up to it do you want to try to take a walk?"
He said a bit wearily unsure if Nadia would pass out again
Lifio13

Post by Lifio13 »

MrNeonShot wrote:Hutch found a possible way up. The bricks looked fairly easy to climb, so he pocketed the book, and prepared for his assent.
Hutch ran, pushed off the wall, grabbed a brick, then started climbing.
It didn't take long for Hutch to grab on to the window ledge.
Hutch listened in on the window, listening for sounds of pets. He heard conversation being held inside.
So, Hutch shakily lifted his paw, knocking quickly, then gripping the window ledge.
He did this a couple more times, just to make sure they heard him.
Rusty looked up at Hutch in awe.

"Whoa! That's amazing that you got up there!" He said, still surprised, "But wouldn't be simpler to go through the front door?"
Avatar by the very talented Laxan!

~Rusty Reid -Yorkshire Terrier-RA
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Ready everybody? 1...2...3... lift!" John and Paul lift Koa together as Senka slides the stretcher underneath, then they gently set the dog back down in the middle of the stretcher.
"Now, this'll be easier if you lie down, Koa. It'll be more stable and your weight will be more evenly distributed."
Paul takes one end of the stretcher and instructs Senka to take the other. "John, you take the IV stand please."
"Sure."
"Do you want to walk in front or behind, Senka? Either way, you can still go forward."

~~~~
Sandy offers his hand. "Nice to meet you, Elliot. I'm Sandy. Mom and Dad are the vets here along with Kandi and so I kind of work here too."

~~~~
"Uh... OK, that's a little creepy..." Piper warily limps over to the window where the paws are visible, picking up a baseball bat as she goes, just in case. Leaning against the wall, she cranes her head around and looks through the window at an angle so she can catch the intruder by surprise.
"Oh!" she exclaims, recognising the dog hanging from the ledge. Dropping the bat, she hurries to open the window and takes Hutches paw to snsure he doesn't fall.
"Hutch! What on earth are you doing there? Bear, can you help me pull him in, please?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

69eist

Post by 69eist »

Faust heads back into the clinic.

Hey Nadia, I'm leaving with my brother soon. I just came to say good bye. I'll be back later this afternoon.

=========

That's interesting. Do you have some sort of specialty in the field of medicine or are you just some kind of assistant?
My Personas

Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Radar pulled out her bow and followed Piper, loading an arrow she stood next to her, ready to shove her out the way if it was danger. She peered over at the same time as Piper. "Oh Hutch." Radar sighed and shook her head backing away to give Bear room.

Bear hobbled over to the window, "I got it Dearier." grabbing Hutch under the arms and pulling him in with ease. "You little scamp!" Bear wagged her finger at Hutch. "You could have been hurt, what were you thinking?"
'Cata acceptio obscuro mea ténebris ego fio totum' ~ Laxan Tanax Enore
'I made ​​all my dark morning by the acceptance of the dark'
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Uh... OK, that's a little creepy..." Piper warily limps over to the window where the paws are visible, picking up a baseball bat as she goes, just in case. Leaning against the wall, she cranes her head around and looks through the window at an angle so she can catch the intruder by surprise.
"Oh!" she exclaims, recognising the dog hanging from the ledge. Dropping the bat, she hurries to open the window and takes Hutches paw to ensure he doesn't fall.
"Hutch! What on earth are you doing there? Bear, can you help me pull him in, please?"
Lucky ran over to help. He grabbed Hutch and started to pull him in. "Why is there someone in the window?" he grunted.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Marine Fox wrote:Doc chuckled a little, keeping a humor still about
"Heh its alright, I know a lot of wolves aren't the best acquaintances. But most traditional wolves are very loyal and heh even a bit short tempered"

He smiled but it faded slightly as he thought about the part Nadia had said, he knew it was torture to naturally be free an then be caged up with IV's and equipment in your body...he knew it all too well but Nadia had lost some blood and otherwise seemed fine and he didn't want to her to have to sit in a cage all day, it wasn't in their nature to do so.

"Nadia...It's not in our nature to do this...to be caged to one place for extended periods of time. So...if you feel up to it do you want to try to take a walk?"
"heh , yeah well , I would love to , but you've seen the last time I tried it . Beside , if it happens again everyone will blame you you know , since Mrs.Walton trusted you to keep me from standing up , I shouldn't be sitting right now . Beside even if I could walk now , I doubt I'll be allowed to go anywhere , ah well....
And you know , what you said about wolves being short tempered makes this even ironic , since all this happened because I was the one being short tempered , not the wolf"
Nadia chuckled , there's just something about that line sounded funny to her
69eist wrote:Faust heads back into the clinic.

Hey Nadia, I'm leaving with my brother soon. I just came to say good bye. I'll be back later this afternoon.
"Oh ! Uhm...sure , later Faust"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Sandy laughs. "Does receptionist or gofer count as a specialty? I just do whatever Mom and Dad need me to do."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

The relative calm of the park was dented, then broken, by an oncoming voice as Aron and Leslie returned. "...ull ov such fun so far!" The young cat called. "Foode at brekfast, play, I met gud frends an' kissed Miss Bear - she taysted like Dog but that'z not suprizing when I think of it. Did yew know yew have a carrd in your scarfe? Yew're qwiet. An' I got to read... I still hav Miss Piper's book! An' now we's goin' to the Vets! I'm excyted! Is that mister Leroy?" Leslie asked, panting as he paused for breath next to the gate.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
69eist

Post by 69eist »

serence ice fox wrote:
Marine Fox wrote:Doc chuckled a little, keeping a humor still about

"heh , yeah well , I would love to , but you've seen the last time I tried it . Beside , if it happens again everyone will blame you you know , since Mrs.Walton trusted you to keep me from standing up , I shouldn't be sitting right now . Beside even if I could walk now , I doubt I'll be allowed to go anywhere , ah well....
And you know , what you said about wolves being short tempered makes this even ironic , since all this happened because I was the one being short tempered , not the wolf"
Nadia chuckled , there's just something about that line sounded funny to her
69eist wrote:Faust heads back into the clinic.

"Oh ! Uhm...sure , later Faust"
Would you like some snacks when I get back? You'd be surprised on what we have at home even though we just moved in today."
My Personas

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

69eist wrote: Would you like some snacks when I get back? You'd be surprised on what we have at home even though we just moved in today."
"No it's ok, I just ate remember ? Well unless Doc here wants something..."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Well, that's one way to enter a building." Pyre said as Hutch came through the window.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hutch felt a bit man-handled when he was pulled up.
I was thinking "How did I get up here?" Hutch joked.
Actually, I noticed the workers out front who were busy with the door hole, so I assumed the shop was closed. I was going to get some pebbles to knock at the window, but I ran out of 'em. I might as well use my paws. Hutch states, brushing himself off.
Also, I have a friend down there who needs help in. Hutch says, pointing out the window. He leans over and shouts
Do you need a paw? Or do you prefer the traditional front door? Hutch asks, about to pull out some rope, but bumped his digits on the book.
Oh, before I forget. Hutch hands Piper the book.
I uh... Had to rush out a bit quickly, and I didn't realize this was still in my paw.
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

"So let me get this straight," said Lucky to Hutch, "You couldn't get in the front door, and you're first instinct is to climb in a window?"
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"I'll take the back." Senka decided. Besides, it was better off for the human to go first so he could lead.

Ref Ref!
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Well, like many great minds say, "If a door is closed, there's usually a window." Hutch replied.
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Esper wrote:
Kateleo007 wrote:The wii power-up sound blares as the power comes back on.

Blick smiles. "Do you play the wii, Mercury?" she asks playfully.
"Do I? Heck yeah I do!" Mercury cheered, "What games do you have?"
Blick had went up to her room and was looking for her games box when she realized how long she had left Mercury alone.

Oh shoot.

She just picks up her games inventory list and races back downstairs. "Here's a list of the games I have." Blick says as hands Mercury the three page list. " I have pretty much everything, so take your pick. Though beware of two-player games, I'm not very good..."

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065