HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Buster was surprised at the size of the rabbits. He watched the dance closely. "So are we doing this dance in particular? cause I think the land here's already pretty fertile. and I don't want any unexpected bunny puppies."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

musclecar326 wrote:Mason looked down at the ground during the apology, No need for you to be sorry. He told her, after hearing the comment about his shirt, Mason quickly rubbed his paws over his stomach and abs, realizing that he had left his shirt over at the Rockbed house. Shoot, I did forget it back at the house, everyone probably noticed my body...Did anyone get scared or nervous? He asked the two next to him.
"I've lived among strays long enough to see worse, Mason." Chris replied, glancing at the scars "Were you a stray or a fighting dog... or both?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Buster was surprised at the size of the rabbits. He watched the dance closely. "So are we doing this dance in particular? cause I think the land here's already pretty fertile. and I don't want any unexpected bunny puppies."
"Silly!" janus chuckled. "It's also a good luck dance, for fertility and good harvest are harbingers of good times, so this will be our dance for the best of times together. As for how it must be done..." Janus started dancing fluently, with a rhythm that belied a lot of practice, as if he imself was a rabbit. His body moved to the tunes from the television, his fingers drawing figures in the air. "Follow my movements, keep up the rhythm, until you will know how to get close to me. And then we'll be dancing as one."
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

The Moon Howler wrote:"I've lived among strays long enough to see worse, Mason." Chris replied, glancing at the scars "Were you a stray or a fighting dog... or both?"
Mason was a little scared to tell his new friends the truth, so he gave a short answer. Both, but i don't wanna talk about it. He replied in a saddened voice, looking at the ground.
Yes, I am a furry.
CrystallineWolf

Post by CrystallineWolf »

"That's alright love, it's understandable." Arianna patted his shoulder.

At that moment, the trio had arrived at their destination. Arianna sniffed and paused before opening the side door- "You might want to brace yourselves. You'll join us for lunch, won't you Mason?" Continuing in a practiced motion, she pried open the door to slip through looking around for anyone. After making sure there was no one in the immediate vicinity- except for the suspicious looking lump on the floor- the shepherd opened to door for Chris and Mason. "Come on i-"

"ARIANNA!" And with an unceremonious flying tackle, the dog in mention was flat on her back, pinned by two giggling youngsters.

"Mom! How come Arianna gets to bring home a boyfriend?!" Cried a blond teenager who popped from behind a corner

"Because you obviously aren't as mature, you twit." said the suspicious lump on the floor, looking up from the book his nose had previously been buried in.

"What's this I hear about boyfriends?!" A louder voice roared from somewhere else in the house.

"Please James dear, you've made it perfectly clear your stance on romantic relationships." A kind looking woman with dirty blond hair smiled at the two friends Arianna brought home- "Well, hullo! Don't just stand there- come in an make yourselves comfortable"

"Or leave while you still can." warned the suspicious lump on the floor.

Ooc: sorry it's long, I've had this scene in my head for quite some time now.
Help me become a better writer! Visit Roth & Korrigan and leave me a review!
The Moon Howler

"Greetings!" Christopher greeted "I'm Christopher! Nice to meet you all!"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
Keon

Post by Keon »

Keon was all the time together, a bit behind everyone though. He wasn't talking but was listening to everything they were saying. They were going to give a look around the town, and since he didn't knew much, he decided to go with them.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Silly!" janus chuckled. "It's also a good luck dance, for fertility and good harvest are harbingers of good times, so this will be our dance for the best of times together. As for how it must be done..." Janus started dancing fluently, with a rhythm that belied a lot of practice, as if he imself was a rabbit. His body moved to the tunes from the television, his fingers drawing figures in the air. "Follow my movements, keep up the rhythm, until you will know how to get close to me. And then we'll be dancing as one."
"alright, so..." Buster said before attempting to copy Janus's movements. He wasn't quite as graceful with his movement as he was with words.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"You are doing just fine. Don't think of the steps and the schemes, there are none. Just move toward me as if you were a leaf in the wind, pushed toward another leaf but never in a straight direction."
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote:"Hey guys , wait up" The blue fox called after her friends , quickly caught up to them , unintentionally stay a little bit closer to Duke than she could've consciously wanted . After awhile , she noticed this , but instead of back away , she just smiled and blushed a bit , for....well , hopefully as far as her friends know , no reason
Duke walked with the others and when Serenade caught up he noticed she was a bit close, but Duke didn't mind at all in fact he lightly blushed but kept looking forward then with a small toothy grin he playfully bumped her, then turned his head and whsitled acting like he didn't do it.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

At the same time, the cat shadow that had been following the group walked next to Serenade. After their shadows were right next to each other, Miles nudged her ribs with an elbow, and with the tilt of his head, it was obvious that he was giving her a wink!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Marine Fox wrote: Duke walked with the others and when Serenade caught up he noticed she was a bit close, but Duke didn't mind at all in fact he lightly blushed but kept looking forward then with a small toothy grin he playfully bumped her, then turned his head and whistled acting like he didn't do it.
"heeeeyyyy" Serenade chuckled , teasingly pushed Duke's shoulder "come on , I know it's yo-"
xhunterko wrote:At the same time, the cat shadow that had been following the group walked next to Serenade. After their shadows were right next to each other, Miles nudged her ribs with an elbow, and with the tilt of his head, it was obvious that he was giving her a wink!
"Oh !" surprised by the cat's nudge ,Serenade's stopped blushing , for just a second , until she realized that it was Miles , and the blushing came back even faster when she noticed he winked at her , which means he also saw how she was around Duke , and well , that's kinda....embarrassing , to her anyway . So she kinda looked around , while trying to find something to say to the ghost cat
Oh ! uhm....Miles....H-hi , erm.....you decided to join us huh?
....and well , clearly she wasn't succeeding
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Grace stayed silent after introducing herself and Lyn, not because she was shy (well, not anymore) but she didn't have anything to say. Besides, she was thinking about what happened just now. It was not the first time she had fell comatose in the middle of a conversation, and she was afraid it might not be the last. "Is two years still not enough?" she stated to herself, as she followed the group, again staying close to Jessie without her realizing it.
xhunterko wrote:At the same time, the cat shadow that had been following the group walked next to Serenade. After their shadows were right next to each other, Miles nudged her ribs with an elbow, and with the tilt of his head, it was obvious that he was giving her a wink!
The ermine thought she saw something near the blue fox, like a shadow. But when she focused her sight on the said spot, she couldn't see anything. Maybe it's just her mind playing tricks on her.

Hence, she just shrugged and fixed her grip on her sketchbook, observing some chemistry between the pair. Ah, the buds of young love...

((OOC: Edited to show that Grace couldn't see ghosts but can feel any ethereal presence somewhat, and she believes in the supernatural, due to her Chinese/Buddhist upbringing.))
Last edited by kurowolfe on Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: Miles is still invisible, so he won't be seen. Unless she can see spirits of course and I missed that some where. Miles also wouldn't be felt either. It's just his shadow playing tricks.

Why not? He thought to Serenade. Then he noticed the ermine look in his direction, look away, and put her nose in her book. He also noticed the drawings.

Excuse me a moment while I introduce myself to our new friend.
He thought to Serenade. Then, on the page Grace was looking, there suddenly appeared a black silhouette of a cat, waving friendly. And then a word balloon appeared above his head and it thought the following.

Lovely work. And hello, I hope you are not too afraid of spirits. I'm not a dangerous ghost. He thought to Grace in the balloon.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

As they were walking, Grace started to open her sketchbook to review what she had drawn earlier. She wanted to know what she had drawn earlier as well, she didn't really pay attention to the details once she had started.

When she reached an older page containing a scene from a riverbank, she saw something move on the page. She blinked her eyes a few times, but there was indeed some movement on the page. The silhouette of a black cat which was not there before was waving at her!

She held in a scream of "Gwei!!" and almost threw the sketchbook away in horror, it must had been cursed by angry apparitions or even worst, ghosts!! She might have to burn the book and some paper money to appease the possessive spirit that was taking control of the accursed item.

...But, her reluctance to make another show of herself caused her to calm herself down, and opened the page once again. The cat was still waving, and a thought bubble appeared on the cat's head.
xhunterko wrote:Lovely work. And hello, I hope you are not too afraid of spirits. I'm not a dangerous ghost. He thought to Grace in the balloon.
The ermine let loose a nervous laughter; the ghost was apparently trying to have a conversation with her. Sighing once and shaking her head, Grace peered into the page, steadied her gaze on the cat, and whispered (more like stuttered), "T-t-thank you, I guess, and h-hel-hello. This is the f-f-first time I've seen a real sp-spirit, and as you ca-ca-can see, I'm still t-t-trying to get used to t-t-the idea."

((OOC: Yup, she's afraid of ghosts. Lucky Miles she is also a mild-mannered ermine :P))

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote:"heeeeyyyy" Serenade chuckled , teasingly pushed Duke's shoulder "come on , I know it's yo-"
"Oh !" surprised by the cat's nudge ,Serenade's stopped blushing , for just a second , until she realized that it was Miles , and the blushing came back even faster when she noticed he winked at her , which means he also saw how she was around Duke , and well , that's kinda....embarrassing , to her anyway . So she kinda looked around , while trying to find something to say to the ghost cat
Oh ! uhm....Miles....H-hi , erm.....you decided to join us huh?
....and well , clearly she wasn't succeeding
Duke blushed a bit and look back at Serenade when he knew he was caught, chuckling a little as she playfully pushed back at him but he noticed it almost sounded like she cut off her sentence short then he surely thought something was wrong when she started to sort of look around.

"Hey, everything alright?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"You are doing just fine. Don't think of the steps and the schemes, there are none. Just move toward me as if you were a leaf in the wind, pushed toward another leaf but never in a straight direction."
"alright, so just..." the rabbit said before beginning to a bit move more like the rabbits in the video.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Marine Fox wrote:Duke blushed a bit and look back at Serenade when he knew he was caught, chuckling a little as she playfully pushed back at him but he noticed it almost sounded like she cut off her sentence short then he surely thought something was wrong when she started to sort of look around.

"Hm ? Oh ! yeah everything's ok , Miles just surprised me a bit , that's all" she said , still smiling ,but whispered the last part so only Duke can hear
The Moon Howler

((Something random to make things interesting.))
serence ice fox wrote:
Marine Fox wrote:Duke blushed a bit and look back at Serenade when he knew he was caught, chuckling a little as she playfully pushed back at him but he noticed it almost sounded like she cut off her sentence short then he surely thought something was wrong when she started to sort of look around.

"Hm ? Oh ! yeah everything's ok , Miles just surprised me a bit , that's all" she said , still smiling ,but whispered the last part so only Duke can hear
As the deputy of Applegate was on his usual shift outside, during which (as every other officer) he had to make sure the streets of the town were safe. During his usual round, he scolded a couple of tourists for littering and chased away some kids and teens that were disturbing their neighbours. Just he made a turn around the corner though, he saw a group of pets - something that was normal ever since the PFL were accepted in the town. This particular group however caught his attention - there were two foxes in there and as far as he knew, there were no foxes as pets in Applegate... he wasn't sure he saw some of the other pets before too...
The deputy went to the group and said:
"Good day! I'm Deputy John Smith, Applegate police! May I take a moment of your time?"

My RP Characters
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote: "Hey, everything alright?"
"Hm ? Oh ! yeah everything's ok , Miles just surprised me a bit , that's all" she said , still smiling ,but whispered the last part so only Duke can hear[/quote]

Duke smiled and nodded, understanding how surprising Miles can be when he comes around but as they continued to walk a human officer approached and confronted them.
The Moon Howler wrote:((Something random to make things interesting.))

As the deputy of Applegate was on his usual shift outside, during which (as every other officer) he had to make sure the streets of the town were safe. During his usual round, he scolded a couple of tourists for littering and chased away some kids and teens that were disturbing their neighbours. Just he made a turn around the corner though, he saw a group of pets - something that was normal ever since the PFL were accepted in the town. This particular group however caught his attention - there were two foxes in there and as far as he knew, there were no foxes as pets in Applegate... he wasn't sure he saw some of the other pets before too...
"Good day! I'm Deputy John Smith, Applegate police! May I take a moment of your time?"
Duke quickly turned to the officer with a forced innocent look and he tried his best to appear friendly
"Is there a problem officer"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

The Moon Howler wrote: As the deputy of Applegate was on his usual shift outside, during which (as every other officer) he had to make sure the streets of the town were safe. During his usual round, he scolded a couple of tourists for littering and chased away some kids and teens that were disturbing their neighbours. Just he made a turn around the corner though, he saw a group of pets - something that was normal ever since the PFL were accepted in the town. This particular group however caught his attention - there were two foxes in there and as far as he knew, there were no foxes as pets in Applegate... he wasn't sure he saw some of the other pets before too...
Seeing the human officer nearly sent Serenade into another panic , but just like the last time , which is just earlier that morning , she managed to , at least from the look of it , stayed calmed , maybe a little nervous . But that's all she could managed to do now that there're more humans around , not just only the one who's talking to them , and in that moment she unconsciously stayed even closer to the other fox , as if looking for some kind of protection .

At the same time , not that any normal person would be able to tell , another presence slowly and faintly appeared behind the blue fox . It's not that clear , but seemingly quite strong and , worse , apparently having hostile intention toward the human . Serenade herself didn't seem to notice this though .
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles did notice the entity, and her threatening posture.

Hey you! Easy! He's just doing his job. And any interference from you will make it worse. Why don't you come join me on the page? Miles thought to the entity.

Heh it's okay Grace. Oh, you don't need to whisper to the page like that though. You ever read a book where people change into animals and can think to each other? Well, you can just think to me like that too. Give it a try! He thought to her.
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

CrystallineWolf wrote:"That's alright love, it's understandable." Arianna patted his shoulder.

At that moment, the trio had arrived at their destination. Arianna sniffed and paused before opening the side door- "You might want to brace yourselves. You'll join us for lunch, won't you Mason?" Continuing in a practiced motion, she pried open the door to slip through looking around for anyone. After making sure there was no one in the immediate vicinity- except for the suspicious looking lump on the floor- the shepherd opened to door for Chris and Mason. "Come on i-"

"ARIANNA!" And with an unceremonious flying tackle, the dog in mention was flat on her back, pinned by two giggling youngsters.

"Mom! How come Arianna gets to bring home a boyfriend?!" Cried a blond teenager who popped from behind a corner

"Because you obviously aren't as mature, you twit." said the suspicious lump on the floor, looking up from the book his nose had previously been buried in.

"What's this I hear about boyfriends?!" A louder voice roared from somewhere else in the house.

"Please James dear, you've made it perfectly clear your stance on romantic relationships." A kind looking woman with dirty blond hair smiled at the two friends Arianna brought home- "Well, hullo! Don't just stand there- come in an make yourselves comfortable"

"Or leave while you still can." warned the suspicious lump on the floor.
Mason followed the lump on the floor's advice, and quickly back stepped out of the house. Shutting the door behind him quietly but quickly. Whew, glad i escaped that. He said quietly, then walked away heading back towards home. Starting to hum, one of his tunes on the way.
Yes, I am a furry.
CrystallineWolf

Arianna looked upside-down at the closed door- "I suppose he isn't joining us then... Get off, you two!"
The Moon Howler wrote:"Greetings!" Christopher greeted "I'm Christopher! Nice to meet you all!"
"It's nice to meet you as well, Christopher! I'm Lucy Allen." The woman replied warmly. "If you're staying over for lunch, I hope you don't mind fish and chips."

Arianna's head popped up from the floor. "I thought we were having shepherd's pie." she shrugged off the two protesting children and stood up.

The lump on the floor spoke up. "We were, but William and Camelyn went missing when someone-" he said rather pointedly. "should've been watching them. So as everyone was distracted the pie got fried to an unedible crisp."

"It's not my fault they got lost, Edward! Arianna should've been here to watch them! " The blond looked at her as a brown-haired giant came up from behind. "Where were you anyway!?"

"I was out being productive, unlike you!" Arianna jabbed back. "Which brings me to something I need to tell you all: Chris will be staying with us for an indefinite amount of time, and Dad got an offer for a job!"
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

xhunterko wrote:Miles did notice the entity, and her threatening posture.

Hey you! Easy! He's just doing his job. And any interference from you will make it worse. Why don't you come join me on the page? Miles thought to the entity.

Heh it's okay Grace. Oh, you don't need to whisper to the page like that though. You ever read a book where people change into animals and can think to each other? Well, you can just think to me like that too. Give it a try! He thought to her.
Grace never knew the actual book that Miles was talking about. Still, she gave the thinking bit a try. "Ehem," she started in her head, "I never heard of the book you're talking about, unfortunately. Though humans turning into animals is a common plot device in old folk tales, so I know what you mean."

Just then, she caught sight of the police officer addressing the group, and the hair on the back of her neck prickled. "That's strange, I'm sensing another presence," she inadvertently thought to Miles.

valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"alright, so just..." the rabbit said before beginning to a bit move more like the rabbits in the video.
Janus nodded, though it was difficult to say if it was intentional, what with his whole body moving in that exotic rhythm. "You're a natural, I knew it. We'll spark tonight!" And he started moving so that his pattern brought him closer to the rabbit
The Moon Howler

Marine Fox wrote:Duke quickly turned to the officer with a forced innocent look and he tried his best to appear friendly
"Is there a problem officer"
"Not unless you decide to make one, boy!" Deputy Smith said
serence ice fox wrote:Seeing the human officer nearly sent Serenade into another panic , but just like the last time , which is just earlier that morning , she managed to , at least from the look of it , stayed calmed , maybe a little nervous . But that's all she could managed to do now that there're more humans around , not just only the one who's talking to them , and in that moment she unconsciously stayed even closer to the other fox , as if looking for some kind of protection.
kurowolfe wrote:Just then, she caught sight of the police officer addressing the group, and the hair on the back of her neck prickled. "That's strange, I'm sensing another presence," she inadvertently thought to Miles.
The deputy raised an eyebrow at the animals' reactions.
"Can any of you PLEASE tell me why you behave as if I'm trying to 'cuff you all?" without waiting for an answer, he continued "I just want to ask you all a few questions, since you're obviously new here." he pointed at the two foxes "And I especially want to have a word with you two. So are we going to make it the easy way by going to Gordie's to discuss it over a pizza or the hard way, which will be to take you to the station?"

~~~~~~

Christopher stepped back from the small (and probably the everyday kind) family squabble.
CrystallineWolf wrote:"I was out being productive, unlike you!" Arianna jabbed back. "Which brings me to something I need to tell you all: Chris will be staying with us for an indefinite amount of time, and Dad got an offer for a job!"
The shepherd grinned to hide his worry "It's a fun story, really."

My RP Characters
sunauto

Post by sunauto »

Riley perks his ears at the mention of pizza. "Normally I would be alright with talking but now that you brought up free pizza the answer is a definite yes for me."
Like shadows upon the wall you see only the action, not the reason behind it.

Character sheet for Riley Breen
http://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/vi ... 57#p503857
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

The Moon Howler wrote:
"Not unless you decide to make one, boy!" Deputy Smith said
Duke's fake smile and good attitude immediately faded as he subsided to a smaller nuetral and slightly worried look, knowing this was going to be tough
The Moon Howler wrote:
The deputy raised an eyebrow at the animals' reactions.
"Can any of you PLEASE tell me why you behave as if I'm trying to 'cuff you all?" without waiting for an answer, he continued "I just want to ask you all a few questions, since you're obviously new here." he pointed at the two foxes "And I especially want to have a word with you two. So are we going to make it the easy way by going to Gordie's to discuss it over a pizza or the hard way, which will be to take you to the station?"
Duke listened to the officer talk and noticed that behind him Serenade had stayed a bit closer and so he calmly and casually took a step by Serenade making sure to be there with her if things went south but as for the officer he seemed like he was if what Duke had remembered reading in some books was "Something Profiling" but Duke just shrugged it and thought of it as "Species Profiling" remembering the other word and thinking to himself if the officer was a "Speciest" (Bu dum tshh). Duke also recalled something about a warrant or a cause or something along those lines and while still staying calm he responded to the officer in defense even though the others were fine Duke just wanted to inquire as he was a bit stubborn at the idea of being threatened by a human.
"But Sir we haven't done anything wrong?"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

The Moon Howler wrote: The deputy raised an eyebrow at the animals' reactions.
"No no" the blue fox quickly said , slightly raised her voice out of fright , and she noticed this , a little too late though .Thankfully , Duke came by her side , and that made her less afraid of what might happen , so after giving Duke a worried look , wondering what the human could possibly meant by "especially the two of them" , she took a deep breathe to calm herself down , knowing getting all paranoid wouldn't be the best option at the moment.
Marine Fox wrote: "But Sir we haven't done anything wrong?"
"It's-It's ok . I'm sorry for being so worked up like that sir , anyway , there's no need for that , I think the pizza place would be good enough"
sunauto wrote:Riley perks his ears at the mention of pizza. "Normally I would be alright with talking but now that you brought up free pizza the answer is a definite yes for me."
"And my friend here seem to agree so as well"

~~~~~~
xhunterko wrote:Miles did notice the entity, and her threatening posture.

Hey you!
◊?!◊
xhunterko wrote:Easy! He's just doing his job. And any interference from you will make it worse. Why don't you come join me on the page? Miles thought to the entity.
◊you can.....see me?◊ The entity asked , her voice and expression turned from aggressive toward the human to a mix of confused , curious and interested when Miles spoke directly to her. She started moving closer and circle around the ghost cat , and in Miles' eyes , he can see that the entity's "body" can't seem maintain its' form , instead acting like a fog , a red fog, with some parts unable to move in sync with others , only able to reform back when she stops moving ◊but.....ordinary spirits.....can't see me......not now......interesting.......What is it that you're called...spirit ? And how.......am I....in your eyes.....?◊
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles shrugged.

You were quite visible and quite angry. Perhaps you let yourself get a little carried away?
He thought to the spirit hovering over him.
CrystallineWolf

The Moon Howler wrote:Christopher stepped back from the small (and probably the everyday kind) family squabble.
CrystallineWolf wrote:"I was out being productive, unlike you!" Arianna jabbed back. "Which brings me to something I need to tell you all: Chris will be staying with us for an indefinite amount of time, and Dad got an offer for a job!"
The shepherd grinned to hide his worry "It's a fun story, really."
Questions bubbled up in almost everyone's chest, but Mrs. Allen spoke up first. "Well it's a story we can hear over lunch. Off the floor and to the table Edward."

"Fine..." And everyone began to move towards the kitchen, which was a bit small, with a rectangular table positioned against a wall.

"I'll take the end." Arianna declared, not wanting Christ to feel squished in between the wall and his setting. She slid in and took her seat, trying to compose herself for the almost-lie she was about to tell her family.

"So what is the story?" Mr. Allen asked, pulling out his own chair at the head of the table.

"Well, you see- it was raining in the park, and Chris invited me to his house to get dry- then I met his owner, and after making small talk for a bit, he said he wanted you to train Chris iiiinnn.... signals and herding and farmwork." It wasn't a total lie, which made her comfortable, but she couldn't quite tell if her parents believed her or not. "He also said that he'll be coming over for dinner tomorrow in order to discuss getting you a job on a farm. Right Chris?" She looked to him for validation.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I like pizza. Pizza is good." Lyn commented.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
The Moon Howler

hypernovatic wrote:"I like pizza. Pizza is good." Lyn commented.
The deputy pointed to Lyn and Riley
"See? This is how you two foxes should respond to my request. You're still behaving as if I'm going to put you in jail or something. Relax, I'm the good cop in this town!"

~~~~~~
CrystallineWolf wrote: "Well, you see- it was raining in the park, and Chris invited me to his house to get dry- then I met his owner, and after making small talk for a bit, he said he wanted you to train Chris iiiinnn.... signals and herding and farmwork." It wasn't a total lie, which made her comfortable, but she couldn't quite tell if her parents believed her or not. "He also said that he'll be coming over for dinner tomorrow in order to discuss getting you a job on a farm. Right Chris?" She looked to him for validation.
"In short - yes, that's pretty much it." Christopher said, keeping the same grin on his muzzle "If you're okay with this, my Dad will be here tomorrow to discuss any details."

~~~~~~

As Mason left, the house, the town's postman came to him with a small, pizza-like box (100% not a pizza box) with a label, saying "Mason's DRY shirt" (Handwritten) and a rough sketch of his face on it. After he handed over the box, the Postman smiled and left to do his job.

My RP Characters
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

The Moon Howler wrote:
hypernovatic wrote:"I like pizza. Pizza is good." Lyn commented.
The deputy pointed to Lyn and Riley
"See? This is how you two foxes should respond to my request. You're still behaving as if I'm going to put you in jail or something. Relax, I'm the good cop in this town!"
Duke's neutral facade turned to a slightly scornful one, not really noticeable but there and he also balled his paws up behind his back, having to fake a smile and small chuckle even though he hated the idea of being compared to a pet in any way.
In a forced happy tone
Of Course. My Apologies Officer"

(EDIT: Again My bad for the character Mix up :mrgreen: )
Last edited by Marine Fox on Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Marine Fox wrote:
The Moon Howler wrote: The deputy pointed to Lyn and Riley
Duke's neutral facade turned to a slightly scornful one, not really noticeable but there and he also balled his paws up behind his back, having to fake a smile and small chuckle even though he hated the idea of being compared to a pet in any way.
In a forced happy tone
Of Course. My Apologies Officer"
Noticing Duke's reaction , Serenade gently put a paw of her own on his fist , hoping he would understand and relax a little bit . "Yes , and please excuse my reactions , it's just that I tend to get nervous like that around new people . Anyway since my friends here seems to like the idea , should we get going?" She asked the officer at the same time , seemingly more relaxed and tried to be more friendly than Duke , but still a little bit nervous regardless.

~~~~~~~~
xhunterko wrote:Miles shrugged.

You were quite visible and quite angry. Perhaps you let yourself get a little carried away?
He thought to the spirit hovering over him.
◊as if......almost.......real.......at this time......impossible......no reaction......◊ the entity mumbled , but then began chuckling , sounding more maniacal as she went along ◊that might be the case.....indeed....you are.....interesting.....What is your name ?◊ She asked , coming closer toward Miles and Grace.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Psst, Duke, he's not a bad guy. Miles thought to Duke.

My name is Miles. And yours is? Miles thought to the entity.
CrystallineWolf

The Moon Howler wrote:
CrystallineWolf wrote: "Lies. All lies.
"In short - yes, that's pretty much it." Christopher said, keeping the same grin on his muzzle "If you're okay with this, my Dad will be here tomorrow to discuss any details."
James and Lucy looked at each other with small hopeful smiles on their faces. "We had been expecting to be here in America a few years before we could get a farm going..."

Lucy interrupted her husband's thoughts, placing lunch on the table. "What would I make for dinner tomorrow? We would want to make a good impression-"

"What?!" the exclamation came from Eleanor, seated near Arianna. "We moved away from a farm, just to go an get another?! What was the point of coming to America anyways if you planned to do that?"

"Pipe down, you twit." Edward said from behind his book. "You're not in charge."

"A horse!" William cried from his spot. "I want a horse again! And pigs and chickens and sheep and cows..."

Arianna bit her lip at Eleanor's remark, thoroughly surprised at her view on the matter. "I was just trying to help Dad an' Mum get a job that they're comfortable with-"

"Please- everyone knows that you just want the farm back because you're useless without some sheep to bark like a complete idiot at!"

"That isn't true! I was thinking of everyone! Even you, you-"

"That's enough girls." Mr. Allen didn't even have to raise his voice in order to sound imposing. Both girls sat down from their aggressive stances. Arianna began to pick at her fish.

He then addressed Chris- "If you are to stay with us for a while, there are some rules that everyone follows. Number One- Don't complain when we have to wake you up early. Number Two- While we may not ask you to do a lot, we expect for everyone in the house to pull some of their own weight. This means doing dishes and chores if you can. Number Three- No arguing against what I or Mrs. Allen say, unless you have some good reasoning to back it up." He softened his expression as he finished. "And for goodness sake relax, we aren't going to hurt you. "
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote:
Noticing Duke's reaction , Serenade gently put a paw of her own on his fist , hoping he would understand and relax a little bit . "Yes , and please excuse my reactions , it's just that I tend to get nervous like that around new people . Anyway since my friends here seems to like the idea , should we get going?" She asked the officer at the same time , seemingly more relaxed and tried to be more friendly than Duke , but still a little bit nervous regardless.
Duke was still in a heat of anger when Serenade laid a paw on his balled fist and it was as soon as it had come over him that it washed away that he was calm and collected once again, taking a deep breath and loosening up as the conversation moved along.
xhunterko wrote:Psst, Duke, he's not a bad guy. Miles thought to Duke.
As Miles thought to him he rolled his eyes a little and grinned slightly, unaware of how obvious his feelings were to the others so he again took a breath and relaxed, thinking back

"Alright Miles.....Just don't like his tone"
sunauto

Post by sunauto »

Riley can't help but wag a bit at the compliment, it is in canine nature to wag when praised after all. Although he stops when he notices the one fox is still upset. "He is just offering food, he catches all the bad people I'm sure."
Like shadows upon the wall you see only the action, not the reason behind it.

Character sheet for Riley Breen
http://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/vi ... 57#p503857