Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: Pet Friendly: Main OOC

Post by Serence Frostbite »

now that's an idea , please tell us you do Diss :mrgreen:
Dissension

Post by Dissension »

Aside from some short actions like hugging and such, I haven't really role played on the forums.

people are the only things that matter; take care of yourselves and each other
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Dissension wrote:Aside from some short actions like hugging and such, I haven't really role played on the forums.
Aww, c'mon in! The water's warm and the people are friendly!
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Dissension wrote:Aside from some short actions like hugging and such, I haven't really role played on the forums.
Hope aboard. It's actually quite fun when your characters get settled in.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

I am back people, but I'll probably get to posting tonight or tomorrow. Thank you all once more for your patience!
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Welcome back Howler!

.. And with that, I need to say that I will not be able to post for a while, due to life issues. I'm really sorry, but I need to think whether I can go on or I need a break from university, due to repeated stress and depression cycles. May take up to 3,4 days. See you guys later.

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

welcome back moon^^
and hope everything will work out for you kuro
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Good luck, kurowolfe.
I'll just wait until you get back to continue with Rosie and Ashe's thing.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Bye kurowolfe! I dont know anything about you except you play on apollo city with me, but that doesn't mean I can't hope you get better, does it? :D
well technically not with me as our characters haven't interacted yet but still.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

All right. I'm afraid a bit of an explanation is in order.

To begin first, I'd like to explain my sudden departure after I'd just got back. About last Sunday, one of the keys of my laptop keyboard started acting like it was sticking. (it was the e key, and whenever I'd try to type, all i would end up saying is eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee etc). So I've had a few stuck keys before that happened like that, and the best solution to the problem was to remove them entirely. So I shut down my laptop and got to work on the key. (they're easier to remove then you think). After which I turn my laptop on. Now here's the kicker. When I do so, a huge bunch of my services (tiny little programs that run in the background) where shut off. A majority of them delt with security, network connections (able to connect to internet), and a few odds and ends. Normally, that shouldn't be to surprising. That's grad A virus attack. So you just get the old antivirus out and do a sweep throw the trash in the garbage bin and forget about. However, my cause for concern was something new.

My sound was disabled. Yes, my sound was disabled. Not muted or low, completely disabled. Now that I have never seen before. And naturally that caused some panic. So I go through the general routines of trying to "fix" said problem. It was mostly fixed by a restart. So I shut down and restart. It didn't fix it. I attempted to restart some of the services and restart the system. That didn't fix it. So I eventually caved and had to call in my dad. Now my dad is the smartest computer guru (my opinion). I told him what had transpired (also mentioning that the machine had been running slow). He nodded and took my machine to look at it.

First we tried hooking it back up to the internet with a lan chord. Which, of course, didn't work. We tried to get a bunch of services running which of course failed. He then took it and examined it for a bit. The next morning his diagnosis was none too welcome. I had one of two problems. Either A: I had a massive virus attack that tore through my machine. Or B: I had a hard drive failure. Now B is much more serious then A. Because if that is the case, then that means having to back up everything as quickly as possible, and or getting a new laptop. (not that I wouldn't mind a new machine, this ones a little old). Except, just before I go on vacation on the 12th, I lost my job. So I have no income to get new machine with.

So, my dad had noticed that I hadn't done any updates for my machine since April. I explain that I didn't want to lag anyone else on the network cause I'd get yelled at. He did get it to connnect to the net before he gave it back to me though. So I was able to do start doing updates. There was about, 70+ updates to do. And I had to do them about 2 to 3 at a time. Except near the end, when I did 4 or 5 cause it was driving me mad. Eventually I got the services back and running. Eventually I got it to connect to the internet again. Eventually got my sound working again (yay!). So all the updates were done, stuff was working again.

Except we didn't know what had caused the system to shut down like it had. I myself suspect evil outside forces of course (cause I am on the brink of starting something big, and people just love to tear little people like myself down moments before they begin something helpful). Nevertheless, my dad had me remove my Avira Antivirus, and install a different antivirus system on. This is because he had had me go through my list of services to see which ones were safe to turn off and keep on. And he gave me a file through a flash drive. And after he'd pulled it out and stuck it back in his machine, he got 8 alerts!

So, after I go through my services, and check to make sure they work as they should (this was friday i think, or late saturday, not sure), I had to go through one more check. I installed the antivirus in the background and let it run. I have a crap ton of files on my machine and it took my other antivirus hours to go through them. The next day I get a notification from the new tool stating that it had removed 7 threats. I was still a bit worried cause my dad said his machine had detected 8. But I had the mind to scan my new back up drive as well. And there as well was one more little lurker sniffed out. So I've had this antivirus running for about a day or so now and nothing more has popped up. So hopefully that is the end of it. On a plus side, my dad did remove the crummy key board. And if I ever happen to know exactly why the system garbled the way it did, I would not be surprised if it was from over heating. (it's been a bit hot here you see, 80s-90s. and the keyboard generates heat when it is constantly lit. that doesn't mean I still can't blame evil outside forces, it's more fun that way)

And that is why I had Dissension contact people on the forums on my behalf. I was lucky to remember that he was on twitter. And afraid to visit here myself (not wanting to take any chances) I had asked him to take care of things here for me. Also to whom I would like to thank here publicly on the forums for his kindness. And to state that he is welcome in my roleplay thread any time. I would also like to apologize to my fellow role players for being out of the loop and having to inform you in such a way. I hope you can understand. Going willy nilly on the internet with an unsafe computer is not a good idea. Also a thank you to Valerio again for controlling my characters and to RandomGeekNamedBrent for watching after my roleplay thread again. (i'll let you finish out this gm posting).

Hopefully the end of my troubles are over with this machine and I can be available as I have been. Thank you three once again! And apologies to everyone else.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

yay , welcome back hunter , and that was a scary pc problem there , I know your pain ^^"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

0.o I think I'd have collapsed in to a blubbering mess long before sorting all that out. Good to have you back. Nothing has changed in 17CF, rather embarassingly, since you left. ;)
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

no please, take your control back. I wasn't completely sure I was ready to handle all the stone usage and stats involved in combat anyway :lol:

and welcome back
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Argent

Post by Argent »

Once a virus gets through your antivirus, it's really quicker to back up your data and reinstall than to try and fix things in place. You never know for sure you've got rid of all the corrupted files.
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

agree , that reminded me about the most horrifying thing ever happened : a virus managed to destroy my antivirus at one point ^^"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Root kit vruses are the worst. I've had to completely reinstall my whole OS before.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Happiness Designer
Location: In the corner of your mind, where reality and dreams clash and create a fabulous universe.

Post by Happiness Designer »

Leaving this here as reference for RV.

Name – Cam, short for Cameron Miller.
Character Type – Main Character.
Species – Dog, Border Collie.
Age – 21 in dog years.
Neighborhood – Richardson Valley.
Appearance – Cam is covered with smooth black fur on his back, with splotches of gray and white lining his ears and in a small patch on his stomach. He has smooth turquoise eyes, and doesn’t usually smile. Cam typically wears a light green collar with a small silver key looped around it, but on different holidays he may switch the collars. A gray and crème colored scarf is also used by Cam from November to February. He also wears reading glasses.
Personality – Despite being a border collie, Cam is timid and prefers reading over playing. He makes friends easily, but doesn’t trust them with large matters until he adapts to them. Cam uses his vast knowledge to get out of pinches, but he isn’t very good for physical labor. Before blurting out comments, Cam usually thinks for a moment unless angered. He also can be quite sarcastic, but he makes sure not to mess with the wrong kind of people.
Other Notes – Cam has a tendency to like dogs more than cats, but he is fine with both species. He doesn’t bother mice or any kind of wild animal. Quick thinking helps Cam considerably, but can also get him into trouble. The key around Cam’s collar was given to him by his father, and he never lets go of it.
SPECIAL - STR – 5 PER – 5 END - 4 CHA – 7 INT – 10 AGI – 5 LUC – 6
~ Colors are good. ~
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; It is something you design for the present.
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Name- Blick (Van Gorge)
Character Type- Main
Species- Domesticated Red Fox
Age- 16 in dog years; 4.5 in human
Neighborhood- Richmond Acres
Appearance- Normal looking red fox with super soft fur. Her Black collar with cheese pizza tag is worn only outside. She also has a wrist-wallet that can hold her cellphone, her copy of Sabrina's exotic animal permit, and a little bit of money.
Personality- Tends to talk a lot, but can get shy when meeting new people. She tends to make new friends every where, but usually sticks to a small group of close friends. Spends her free time reading, watching TV, sketching, playing board games, and strolling around. Is very loyal towards others, and gives trust sparingly; so don't betray her for anything. Likes to joke around and cheer others up. Tends to eat often, but in small amounts to stay fit. Is slightly afraid of going into the forest because of her fear of hunters.
Background- Declawed by hunters as a young kit, she was found and bottle raised by Sabrina (her owner). Nothing is known from before she was found or why the hunters only wanted her claws. At an early age she showed a talent for art, winning several ribbons in amateur contests. Blick excelled at obedience school, and graduated early. Has secretly read all the Pridelands books, and drawn several pieces of fan art. She's lived an overall hum-drum life, mostly because of where she used to live (Sabrina's University Dorm that doesn't actually allow pets). Sadly, during Junior year Sabrina started gaining weight despite Blick's attempts to keep her of normal size. When Sabrina graduated, they moved to a small apartment outside Richmond Acres (also a non-pet friendly place), but Blick ruined that due to a small fire she started (no one was hurt, but a propane tank exploded and landed on the manager's car).
Sabrina and Blick moved to Richmond Acres because it was closer to Sabrina's work, being a secretary for a prominent advertising company. Blick was later trained to be a sort of therapy fox for her owner, who is almost 370 lbs now (168 kg for those on the metric system). Blick also helped Sabrina write her application to be on Weight Boss, a weight loss competition, but the application is still being processed.
Other Notes- Hates sheep for some unknown reason. Her favorite junk food is cheese pizza, second is cookies, and third is ice cream.
Special: Strength-5 Perception-6 Endurance-5 Charisma-7 Intelligence-8 Agility-4 Luck-7

Blick's Portrait:
https://twitter.com/subbie_katelin/stat ... 52/photo/1
Last edited by Kateleo007 on Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:03 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
hanDesu

Post by hanDesu »

well, i hope i dont say it in the wrong place, but this rp sound fun, can i join? (can you help me?)
what does main or guest character even mean, do i post the character page here?
if needed ill edit this post :c
if ill join, can you help me at the begining? im not too used to RPing and such
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Well, it depends on which roleplay your referring to.
Apollo City is open until I say its closed.
A Main Character is the character you'll be playing as personally.
a guest character is someone you play as occasionally. Like a vet, or a police officer.
someone you don't normally play as.
Character pages go here, but I prefer Apollo City character references to be organized on that page.
If you don't know how to roleplay, think of writing a book. Pick what you want your characters backstory, present situation, and future saga's you want that character to go through.
Along the way, you will meet other writers who want to interact with your character.
This is where you interact, plan with the other writer, and develop a story as you go along.
I'm not too sure myself, but I hope that helps.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
hanDesu

Post by hanDesu »

thank you :3
lil question
are all those RPs built the same way? (like, same kind of "story")
if not, what is suggested for less extrimish (like, normal living or i unno)
thanks

anyway

Name: han

Character Type: main

Species: fennec

Neighborhood: havnt decided yet, probably apolo city

Appearance: she is small, light orange\yello, wear a ribbon on her neck (butterfly knot at the back) with a bell (heart shaped holes), fluffy tail, brown eyes.
refs:
http://th06.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2 ... 6ks4dh.jpg
http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2 ... 6kw1ez.jpg

Personality: moves between shy when in public (mostly) and pretty hyper (in person), but it depends on who is she with. shes smart, but dont enjoy thinking, so she dont act as if she is smart. pretty clumsy, get hurt easily and playful most of the time.

Streanght- 2
Perception- 2
Endurance- 3
Charisma- 3
Intelligence- 8
Agility- 8
Luck- 4
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Actually, since your starting out, Apollo City might not be the best for you.
I openly welcome you to join, but you should probably read about it.
https://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/v ... 93&start=0
^Apollo City OOC link^
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welcome to the forums, han. ;)

Exotic Acres is a good RP for beginners although it does tend towards a slow posting rate but musclecar is working on speeding things. EA is designeds for pets that aren't your normal, everyday animals. The're all zoo animals or wild animals who've been adopted so your fennec would fit in perfectly. Plus EA is still recruiting.

A few tips with your character sheets though: the stats should add up to 42. Stricly speaking it's not essential but most RPs do prefer it just to standardise things an enable emphasis of particular traits or comparisons betweeen the various pets. Secondly, some back story about your character is helpful because it helps us to know where your character is coming from and why they react in certain ways. I'd suggest you read through some other people's sheets to get some ideas and see how it's done. There are many sheets in the OOC threads and you'll also find a lot of people, like me, put links to them in their signatures.

I suggest you read through the OOC threads and find an RP that looks good for you and feel free to join as many of them as you like.

As Neon said, your main character is the one you'll be doing most of your playing with while the guest characters are ones you'll bring in temporarily to move the story along - for example a police officer to give directions. There are also secondary characters which are people like your owners and other characters who interact frequently with the pets. I suggest you read the first post in this OOC thread as it explains a lot of things very well.

We do often put character sheets here in the main OOC but you'll also need to put either the sheet or a link to it in the ooc of the particular RP when you ask to join.

Oh, by the way, OOC means "out of character" and the OOC threads are the threads where you discuss events or characters or details about the particular RP or about RP's in general. IC, on the other hand, means "in character" and is where you'll do the actual RP-ing and playing with your character.

We're more than willing to help. We're all friendly here so don't be afraid to ask someone for help. The mods are all friendly people and can point you in the right direction too. Or you can feel free to message me about anything. I'm not a mod and I have no power or authority but I'm online quite frequently (OK, that's a lie, I'm always on. :P ) and I'll do my best to help. ;)
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

hanDesu

Post by hanDesu »

Hlaoroo wrote:Welcome to the forums, han. ;)

Exotic Acres is a good RP for beginners although it does tend towards a slow posting rate but musclecar is working on speeding things. EA is designeds for pets that aren't your normal, everyday animals. The're all zoo animals or wild animals who've been adopted so your fennec would fit in perfectly. Plus EA is still recruiting.

A few tips with your character sheets though: the stats should add up to 42. Stricly speaking it's not essential but most RPs do prefer it just to standardise things an enable emphasis of particular traits or comparisons betweeen the various pets. Secondly, some back story about your character is helpful because it helps us to know where your character is coming from and why they react in certain ways. I'd suggest you read through some other people's sheets to get some ideas and see how it's done. There are many sheets in the OOC threads and you'll also find a lot of people, like me, put links to them in their signatures.

I suggest you read through the OOC threads and find an RP that looks good for you and feel free to join as many of them as you like.

As Neon said, your main character is the one you'll be doing most of your playing with while the guest characters are ones you'll bring in temporarily to move the story along - for example a police officer to give directions. There are also secondary characters which are people like your owners and other characters who interact frequently with the pets. I suggest you read the first post in this OOC thread as it explains a lot of things very well.

We do often put character sheets here in the main OOC but you'll also need to put either the sheet or a link to it in the ooc of the particular RP when you ask to join.

Oh, by the way, OOC means "out of character" and the OOC threads are the threads where you discuss events or characters or details about the particular RP or about RP's in general. IC, on the other hand, means "in character" and is where you'll do the actual RP-ing and playing with your character.

We're more than willing to help. We're all friendly here so don't be afraid to ask someone for help. The mods are all friendly people and can point you in the right direction too. Or you can feel free to message me about anything. I'm not a mod and I have no power or authority but I'm online quite frequently (OK, that's a lie, I'm always on. :P ) and I'll do my best to help. ;)
woah! :c
thank you very much! :3
well, im not sure if it count as not on-topic, but ill try to stop with the questions
last thing
you seem to befamiliar with everything, and the ooc pages always have long decrptions, now, english is my second language, and i cant really read long stuff, so i cant find rp to my liking ^^;
if ill tell you what i search in rp trough pm, would you help me to find one?
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Oh, no need to stop. Ask all the questions you like. That's why this thread is here, after all. ;)

Your English is very good. ;)

I'll do my best to help. I've only been here a few months myself so I'm not altogether familiar with every single RP yet but I'll certainly try. ;)
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

hanDesu

Post by hanDesu »

thank you very very much ^-^
are there any like, active rps, with like, no real plot, just a free world, which will be easy to marge into? :c
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Kateleo007 wrote:Name- Blick (Van Gorge)
Character Type- Main
Species- Domesticated Red Fox
Age- 16 in dog years; 4.5 in human
Neighborhood- Richmond Acres
Appearance- Normal looking red fox with super soft fur. Her Black collar with cheese pizza tag is worn only outside.
Personality- Tends to talk a lot, but can get shy when meeting new people. She tends to make new friends every where, but usually sticks to a small group of close friends. Spends her free time reading, watching TV, sketching, playing board games, and strolling around. Is very loyal towards others, and gives trust sparingly; so don't betray her for anything. Likes to joke around and cheer others up. Tends to eat often, but in small amounts to stay fit. Is slightly afraid of going into the forest because of her fear of hunters.
Background- Declawed by hunters as a young kit, she was found and bottle raised by Sabrina (her owner). Nothing is known from before she was found or why the hunters only wanted her claws. At an early age she showed a talent for art, winning several ribbons in amateur contests. Blick excelled at obedience school, and graduated early. Has secretly read all the Pridelands books, and drawn several pieces of fan art. She's lived an overall hum-drum life, mostly because of where she used to live (Sabrina's University Dorm that doesn't actually allow pets). Sadly, during Junior year Sabrina started gaining weight despite Blick's attempts to keep her of normal size. When Sabrina graduated, they moved to a small apartment outside Richmond Acres (also a non-pet friendly place), but Blick ruined that due to a small fire she started (no one was hurt, but a propane tank exploded and landed on the manager's car).
Sabrina and Blick moved to Richmond Acres because it was closer to Sabrina's work, being a secretary for a prominent advertising company. Blick was later trained to be a sort of therapy fox for her owner, who is almost 370 lbs now (168 kg for those on the metric system). Blick also helped Sabrina write her application to be on Weight Boss, a weight loss competition, but the application is still being processed.
Other Notes- Hates sheep for some unknown reason. Her favorite junk food is cheese pizza, second is cookies, and third is ice cream.
Special: Strength-5 Perception-6 Endurance-5 Charisma-7 Intelligence-8 Agility-4 Luck-7
I think this backstory is pretty cool.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

IF THAT'S THE CASE THEN SO BE IT.
Last edited by 69eist on Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Personas

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

I'm not sure how easily I'll be able to get on over the next few days, but I'll be able to get back to my normal schedule on Monday
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Argent

Post by Argent »

Reptiles in HP! are non-anthro too. The only humanoids (as far as I can recall) are mammals who have paws.
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

My posting will be slow until my wifi gets fixed. Our router died, so im left with only my family's desktop, and with work plus school, I don't have a bunch of time to spend on thus said computer. Hopefully we will get a new router this weekend but no promises.
Yes, I am a furry.
Lifio13

Post by Lifio13 »

Hey guys! Quick announcement that I'm not going to be here most of the weekend. From 5PM GMT today, till 4-5PM GMT on Sunday, I'm going to be away on a trip with my Youth Group. If anyone in RA, wants to take control of Rusty while I'm gone, then please feel free to do so.
Avatar by the very talented Laxan!

~Rusty Reid -Yorkshire Terrier-RA
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

have fun Lifio ^^
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

see you later!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

hanDesu wrote:thank you very very much ^-^
are there any like, active rps, with like, no real plot, just a free world, which will be easy to marge into? :c
Sorry about the delay in replying, han. I was waiting for a mod to respond to a PM but it hasn't happend so here's the best info I can give you although it may be innaccurate.

Exotic Acres is an easy one but it's not very active, although the GM is workign to rectify it.
Applegate seems a simple and active one.
Sunset Plateau might also be good.
There's also Radiant Gardens but that's gotten slow too. Maybe a new character would speed things up.
Richmond Acres is now completely full, so I can't recommend that one, sorry.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

actually unless I'm wrong , applegate is currently full as well , sorry ^^"
as for plot , there really isn't any plot technically speaking , the RPers just make things up as they go , so you can always check all of them out , and find the one you see the easiest to fit in ;)
hanDesu

Post by hanDesu »

thank you very very much :'D
im really exited about starting to rp >w<
Happiness Designer
Location: In the corner of your mind, where reality and dreams clash and create a fabulous universe.

Post by Happiness Designer »

Name – Sam Cobalt
Character Type – Main Character.
Species – Male Cat, tabby.
Age – 18 in animal years.
Neighborhood – Richmond Acres
Appearance – Sam has a full coat of gray hair, with a large patch of white fur on his chest. Along with deep green eyes, he makes a charming figure. Sam wears a black collar with an Ace of Spades playing card looped on it. He occasionally wears a black and gray scarf when it is freezing out, although he prefers not to.
Personality – Sam is very chatty, but doesn’t think about what he says. He gets bored very easily, and hates staying put and not being in the action. Sam loves to bet on things, though he is wary of losing possessions. He makes friends very easily.
Other Notes – Sam can be a bit unaware of what he is doing sometimes, and can make stupid decisions. His favorite color is black.
SPECIAL – STR-4, PER-5, END-6, CHA-5, INT-6, AGI-7, LUC-9

Another reference sheet. This will be my last character until either Sam or Cam moves or dies.

I never even noticed they rhyme...
~ Colors are good. ~
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; It is something you design for the present.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

I'm back to my regular schedule for internet. with some helpful new mod powers in here. I'll be watching over AG, ST, and EA, as well as checking up on any other RPs I'm actually a part of because I'm there anyway.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Lifio13

Post by Lifio13 »

I'm back! Now to check out what I've missed.
Avatar by the very talented Laxan!

~Rusty Reid -Yorkshire Terrier-RA