HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

User avatar
xhunterko
Posts: 4636
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:16 am
Location: Fairfield, Illinois
Contact:

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by xhunterko »

"Just keep following me, heh, we're almost to the park anyway," Borues said, "And besides, maybe the presence of a bear at your doorstep might keep you out of some trouble. Heh."

User avatar
xhunterko
Posts: 4636
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:16 am
Location: Fairfield, Illinois
Contact:

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: yes I know i could have merged the posts but I wanted to give SP a bump.

ic:

"DROP!" Mitch said, sliding down the tree with the others following suit.

User avatar
valerio
Posts: 19274
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by valerio »

Rikki followed her boyfriend without the least hesitation. She felt as if she was born a red panda herself! This was the life she had dreamt of!
Image

User avatar
xhunterko
Posts: 4636
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:16 am
Location: Fairfield, Illinois
Contact:

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: I also realised I made a mistake. I was assuming the pandas took the old path to the now flooded out village. However, let's say that that old path, starting at the back from the Leone's house, was a center route. This new path is to the right, being close to the chapel but a little farther away.

ic:

Dropping to the floor, the pandas spread out. One each going to the left and the right! With Mitch staying in the center. He again took out his whistle and blew. With an answering whistle calling a moment later.

"Come on," he whispered to Rikki, "Stay low. But honestly, why am I thinking the need to tell you that, you tracked humans after all, heh."

User avatar
valerio
Posts: 19274
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by valerio »

"Humans, and their trained hunting pets. Hope Bel won't ruin everything... He's good at hiding."
Image

User avatar
xhunterko
Posts: 4636
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:16 am
Location: Fairfield, Illinois
Contact:

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by xhunterko »

"Heh, for some reason, I'm not worried about Bel," he said, darting up to the next tree in front. With the other pandas following suit.

User avatar
IceKitsune
Posts: 5015
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:35 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by IceKitsune »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "The park sounds good to me," Jess responded.
(OOC: that sounds good)
Lance nodded "Alright lets go." Lance said as he started off towards the Park. As the two of them walked he noticed another pet a bit further down a little past the park. "Hey, looks like someone else had the same idea as us." He said motioning to the figure of Pain in the distance.

User avatar
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally
Posts: 21009
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Contact:

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"Great, I love making new friends," Jess said excitedly.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets

User avatar
xhunterko
Posts: 4636
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:16 am
Location: Fairfield, Illinois
Contact:

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by xhunterko »

"Speaking of, where is he any way? He should be slightly behind us," Mitch said.

"Bel?" He half whispered behind him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Borues sniffed the air a little and caught wind of 2 scents. One familiar and one new.

"We're getting closer," Borues says to Will, "And perhaps there's someone else there as well."

User avatar
IceKitsune
Posts: 5015
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:35 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance walked closer to the figure and smiled as he waved giving a friendly bark as well. "Hey there! I don't think I've seen you around before." He said

User avatar
valerio
Posts: 19274
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Speaking of, where is he any way? He should be slightly behind us," Mitch said.
"Bel?" He half whispered behind him.
Rikki grinned and nudged the panda. "Believe me, he's so gonna surprise you. Just wait until the prey is near."
Image

User avatar
xhunterko
Posts: 4636
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:16 am
Location: Fairfield, Illinois
Contact:

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by xhunterko »

"Oh, I'm all for surprises, I'm just not for losing the prey! But alas, we're at headquarters," Mitch said, pointing to a good sized bush cluster. Going in, it was rather roomy under neath. The other two pandas were there as well, along with a third.

"At last, our squadron is complete," he said with a smile, and rubbing his paws together. He was a little older then the other two but dressed just the same, with the exception of a blue double mark on his neckechief. Another exception was that he had quite a bit more gear on then the others. Plus, a second crossbow.

"Quartermaster Crazy Shore," Mitch said in introduction, "If you please, arm our comrade here."

"As you wish sire," he said, handing Rikki a crossbow and a satchel of bolts.

User avatar
valerio
Posts: 19274
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by valerio »

She took the stuff with firm paws, but inside she was excited like a kit! It had been ages since she had used these!!
Rikki caressed the bow with admiration. "Such a fine pice of craftmanship..." she muttered to herself.
Image

User avatar
xhunterko
Posts: 4636
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:16 am
Location: Fairfield, Illinois
Contact:

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by xhunterko »

"Thank you," Crazy Shore said with a bow to Rikki, "No training required I hope?"

"Let's hope not," Chello added, "I managed to glance at our prey, still sleeping, so it should be easy shots."

"No death in sleep," Mitch scolded Chello. She just rolled her eyes.

User avatar
valerio
Posts: 19274
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by valerio »

Rikki nocked the arrow to the bowstring. "No fun if it doesn't run...."
Image

User avatar
The Moon Howler
Posts: 3121
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:38 pm
Location: The Moon

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by The Moon Howler »

IceKitsune wrote:Lance walked closer to the figure and smiled as he waved giving a friendly bark as well. "Hey there! I don't think I've seen you around before." He said
Pain's fur bristled slightly at the bark, then he turned to the dog that barked and greeted him. He thought of the perfect cover identity. He turned to him and saw another one coming. He grinned and tipped his hat.
"Howdy, local folks!" he greeted them "Name's Dan Daring an' I'm just passing through this fine li'l town!" the cat introduced himself "Say, is there a place in here when one could make a call?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

Image

My RP Characters

User avatar
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally
Posts: 21009
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Contact:

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"Wow, your name sounds like something out of a book," Jess said. "Nice to meet you Dan."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets

User avatar
xhunterko
Posts: 4636
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:16 am
Location: Fairfield, Illinois
Contact:

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: Val, crossbow bolt. Not arrow. They're a bit smaller. :) Also, I did some research and not sure if I posted the type of crossbow the pandas were using. I just assumed they made real ones smaller size. However the quick reaction time that Mitch had been using caused some doubts. A little research never hurt.

ic:


"The next couple steps are in park grounds," Borues said to Will.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So my prince, what is the plan?" Crazy Shore said, rubbing his paws together again. Poor Crazy Shore had been the victim of one too many shock stick prods but slowly came back to himself after being rescued. He still had the occasional twitch though. The crossbows the pandas were using were more like pistol crossbows. Very light and easy to load.

Mitch turned to Rikki.

"All right, as soon as we burst out of here there's another grouping of trees. Spread out and climb those. Our's is central. The target is visible in a small field surrounded by bushes. Chello will paint him with a scent tracker. If that doesn't wake him up, Zhang will flash bomb him," Mitch said, pausing for a second allowing Zhang to cheerfully wave a small, tightly packed object, "After that, it's slide down and after it! We usually keep to the trees like we did before, pausing only to reload. Any questions?"

User avatar
The Moon Howler
Posts: 3121
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:38 pm
Location: The Moon

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by The Moon Howler »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Wow, your name sounds like something out of a book," Jess said. "Nice to meet you Dan."
"I must say that the pleasure of meeting such a fine gal is all mine, miss!" Pain replied "However, I'm hopin' I'm not too rude to ask, but can ye both doggies tell me ye names?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

Image

My RP Characters

User avatar
valerio
Posts: 19274
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"So my prince, what is the plan?" Crazy Shore said, rubbing his paws together again. Poor Crazy Shore had been the victim of one too many shock stick prods but slowly came back to himself after being rescued. He still had the occasional twitch though. The crossbows the pandas were using were more like pistol crossbows. Very light and easy to load.
Mitch turned to Rikki.
"All right, as soon as we burst out of here there's another grouping of trees. Spread out and climb those. Our's is central. The target is visible in a small field surrounded by bushes. Chello will paint him with a scent tracker. If that doesn't wake him up, Zhang will flash bomb him," Mitch said, pausing for a second allowing Zhang to cheerfully wave a small, tightly packed object, "After that, it's slide down and after it! We usually keep to the trees like we did before, pausing only to reload. Any questions?"
Rikki just nodded she had understood.
Image

User avatar
xhunterko
Posts: 4636
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:16 am
Location: Fairfield, Illinois
Contact:

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by xhunterko »

"All right, ready? GO!" Mitch said, and the pandas darted out, and then up the cluster of trees. Zhang threw the flash bomb and Chello followed with the painter! The move was a success! The young buck jumped awake and bolted into the woods!

"FOR GRANDESTAFF!" the pandas and Mitch shouted as one, racing off after their quarry.

User avatar
IceKitsune
Posts: 5015
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:35 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by IceKitsune »

The Moon Howler wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Wow, your name sounds like something out of a book," Jess said. "Nice to meet you Dan."
"I must say that the pleasure of meeting such a fine gal is all mine, miss!" Pain replied "However, I'm hopin' I'm not too rude to ask, but can ye both doggies tell me ye names?"
"Names Lance Haynes." Lance said and then looked thoughtfully around for a bit "As for making a call I can give you my cellphone real quick." He said reaching into his collar "Looking to call your owners or something?" He asked

User avatar
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally
Posts: 21009
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Contact:

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"And I'm Jessica Drake," Jess added.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets

User avatar
valerio
Posts: 19274
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"All right, ready? GO!" Mitch said, and the pandas darted out, and then up the cluster of trees. Zhang threw the flash bomb and Chello followed with the painter! The move was a success! The young buck jumped awake and bolted into the woods!

"FOR GRANDESTAFF!" the pandas and Mitch shouted as one, racing off after their quarry.
Rikki didn't hesitate: She aimed and let go of a dart, right into the buck's thigh, in a precise point where it hurt most. The prey faltered for an instant, although the adrenaline could allow him to keep running for a while yet--
And then a grey-furred figure emerged from behind a tree...and *slammed* into the buck, sending him down and rolling as if a car had hit him!
"Finish him!" Rikki shouted to the other hunters.
Image

User avatar
xhunterko
Posts: 4636
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:16 am
Location: Fairfield, Illinois
Contact:

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by xhunterko »

*KA-CHUNK*
*KA-CHUNK*
*KA-CHUNK*
*KA-CHUNK*
*KA-CHUNK*
*KA-CHUNK*
*KA-CHUNK*

Out from their places they came firing at various parts of the buck. They mercilessly cornered and surrounded their prey. Firing in alternate patterns, just to make sure the beast was down. After a few rounds, the thing didn't move. Mitch held up a hand and the group paused. Mitch signaled to the quartermaster who cautiously hopped over to the fallen prey. He gave it a good look over. Shook it's leg. It was gone.

"Whoop! Whoop! Whoop!" He shouted with a head held high. The other pandas joining in for a few seconds. Clapping their hands together in double and single high fives.

"Great hunt, and great move," Crazy Shore said to Bel, "Though a little short that's all." Mitch nodded, a grin on his face. His first successful hunt with him in charge! He felt almost a little too proud.

"Nice shooting girl," Chello said to Rikki, "You had me worried there for a second."

User avatar
The Moon Howler
Posts: 3121
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:38 pm
Location: The Moon

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by The Moon Howler »

IceKitsune wrote:"Names Lance Haynes." Lance said and then looked thoughtfully around for a bit "As for making a call I can give you my cellphone real quick." He said reaching into his collar "Looking to call your owners or something?" He asked.
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"And I'm Jessica Drake," Jess added.
"Nice to meet ya, Lance an' Jessica." Don(Pain) replied turning to Lance "As for your question, partner - I have no owner. I'm but a traveler, a lonely cowboy walking from town to town, makin' some honest money in one town then head to the other. Live of an adventurer, you might say. But in my travels I managed to make some friends. One of them - an old man - is the target of my interest. I promised him to call 'im from the next town... and here I am."

~~~~~~
xhunterko wrote: "The next couple steps are in park grounds," Borues said to Will.
"Thank you, friend Borues!" Will said, bowing to the bear "I know my way from here."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

Image

My RP Characters

User avatar
valerio
Posts: 19274
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:*KA-CHUNK*
*KA-CHUNK*
*KA-CHUNK*
*KA-CHUNK*
*KA-CHUNK*
*KA-CHUNK*
*KA-CHUNK*
Out from their places they came firing at various parts of the buck. They mercilessly cornered and surrounded their prey. Firing in alternate patterns, just to make sure the beast was down. After a few rounds, the thing didn't move. Mitch held up a hand and the group paused. Mitch signaled to the quartermaster who cautiously hopped over to the fallen prey. He gave it a good look over. Shook it's leg. It was gone.
"Whoop! Whoop! Whoop!" He shouted with a head held high. The other pandas joining in for a few seconds. Clapping their hands together in double and single high fives.
"Great hunt, and great move," Crazy Shore said to Bel, "Though a little short that's all." Mitch nodded, a grin on his face. His first successful hunt with him in charge! He felt almost a little too proud.
"Nice shooting girl," Chello said to Rikki, "You had me worried there for a second."
The black ferret scratched the back of her head. "Aw, thank you, though it wouldn't have done a thing without such fine teamwork." She looked at the fallen buck "Cavolo, You guys know overkill. I'm worried that we could end up eating some arrowtip."
Belisarius removed some of the arrows and put the carcass over his back. "Thank you for letting me participate. It feels *good* to be in touch with nature again."
Image

User avatar
xhunterko
Posts: 4636
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:16 am
Location: Fairfield, Illinois
Contact:

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by xhunterko »

"No need to be worried there m'lady," Crazy Shore said, picking up a bolt and holding it up to her, "As you can see, these bolts are an all in one package. There's only one thing that went wrong with the hunt." Mitch's ears fell and he facepawed.

"Aw, let it go Crazy," Zhang said.

"Come on, it's her first hunt, and she's not even part of the tribe yet, you can't just," Chello began to say.

"I and Mitch know that there are actually no exceptions. Relaxations, but no exceptions," Crazy Shore said, looking at Mitch now, "And tell me you told her somewhat of our traditions, or, you know, actual rules during a hunt?" Mitch sighed heavily, and turned to Rikki.

"If you were an actual tribal member, you'd of gotten much worse, and it'd be my fault too, but you didn't know, so it's sort of all right," he said, "But. No one but the party leader can make calls like you did. Especially if the case of a life or death situation."

User avatar
valerio
Posts: 19274
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by valerio »

Ouch! she thought, realizing what she had done. She tried to show a friendly grin. "Err, first-timer enthusiasm? I mean, it had been a lifetime since I got to hunt down my meal, I sorta got carried away...I'm sorry.
Image

User avatar
xhunterko
Posts: 4636
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:16 am
Location: Fairfield, Illinois
Contact:

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by xhunterko »

"Like I said, it's no biggie, cause you didn't know. If you had, and had been a tribe member, well," Mitch said, then noticing her state, he began rubbing her nose, "Just remember next time." Crazy Shore nodded, noting Rikki's state as well.

"Sufficient enough," Crazy Shore said, "You'll make a fine leader one day Mitch. As far as overkill, we are small mammals mi'lady, if we want to kill a thing, we need to do everything we can to make sure it's dead and stays dead. We have a few stories about surprise attaacks after somethign faking death."

"Heh, heh, yeah, don't worry honey," Chello said, "At least we didn't flambe' you on the spot."

"Like some MONKEY tribes do," Zhang said, finishing for her giving her a glare.

User avatar
IceKitsune
Posts: 5015
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:35 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by IceKitsune »

The Moon Howler wrote:
IceKitsune wrote:"Names Lance Haynes." Lance said and then looked thoughtfully around for a bit "As for making a call I can give you my cellphone real quick." He said reaching into his collar "Looking to call your owners or something?" He asked.
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"And I'm Jessica Drake," Jess added.
The Moon Howler wrote:"Nice to meet ya, Lance an' Jessica." Don(Pain) replied turning to Lance "As for your question, partner - I have no owner. I'm but a traveler, a lonely cowboy walking from town to town, makin' some honest money in one town then head to the other. Live of an adventurer, you might say. But in my travels I managed to make some friends. One of them - an old man - is the target of my interest. I promised him to call 'im from the next town... and here I am."
Lance blinked "Ah...Ok then." He said handing over his cell a barely noticeable hint of suspension in his voice. "So you must have really gotten around. Plenty of neat stories to tell I bet?" He said.

User avatar
The Moon Howler
Posts: 3121
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:38 pm
Location: The Moon

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by The Moon Howler »

IceKitsune wrote:Lance blinked "Ah...Ok then." He said handing over his cell a barely noticeable hint of suspension in his voice. "So you must have really gotten around. Plenty of neat stories to tell I bet?" He said.
"There are plenty - some good, some bad. Depends." Dan(Pain) said as he took the cellphone "I'll tell ya a short one once I finish the call." the cat said as he dialed a number.
Once the one on the other side picked up, a faint voice of an old man could be heard.
"Hey there, gramps!" Dan(Pain) said "It's me, Dan Daring, the traveling cat!"
The astonished voice of the old man replied.
"Yes! I'm fine, I arrived in the small town "Sunset plateau". A fine town I might say." Dan said
At the next question of the old man, Dan (Pain) smiled.
"Oh it took me some time, indeed. Kinda had a bit longer stop in a roadside restaurant...*cough*"
After the last comment from the old man, Dan(Pain) blushed.
"Yesss..." the cat said "There was one..."
Laughter could be heard from the other side for a few more seconds. Then another question was heard
"The trip went well, though I got short on supplies on the way." Dan replied "An yes, so far I saw two interesting places in the town - a nice park and an old house outside the town... and no, I'm sure there aren't any ghosts there or any ghost stories about it."
He glanced at Lance and Jessica and suddenly realized something. "Hey, old man, we're actually taking a bit too long and I'm talking from a cellphone. Gotta go now! Catch ya later!"
Once the old man replied, Dan (Pain) hung up and returned the phone back to Lance "Thanks, Partner! That old man worries a bit too much."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

Image

My RP Characters

User avatar
xhunterko
Posts: 4636
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:16 am
Location: Fairfield, Illinois
Contact:

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by xhunterko »

Noting a couple new smells in the air, Borues followed Will to the park anyway.

User avatar
IceKitsune
Posts: 5015
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:35 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by IceKitsune »

The Moon Howler wrote:
IceKitsune wrote:Lance blinked "Ah...Ok then." He said handing over his cell a barely noticeable hint of suspension in his voice. "So you must have really gotten around. Plenty of neat stories to tell I bet?" He said.
"There are plenty - some good, some bad. Depends." Dan(Pain) said as he took the cellphone "I'll tell ya a short one once I finish the call." the cat said as he dialed a number.
Once the one on the other side picked up, a faint voice of an old man could be heard.
"Hey there, gramps!" Dan(Pain) said "It's me, Dan Daring, the traveling cat!"
The astonished voice of the old man replied.
"Yes! I'm fine, I arrived in the small town "Sunset plateau". A fine town I might say." Dan said
At the next question of the old man, Dan (Pain) smiled.
"Oh it took me some time, indeed. Kinda had a bit longer stop in a roadside restaurant...*cough*"
After the last comment from the old man, Dan(Pain) blushed.
"Yesss..." the cat said "There was one..."
Laughter could be heard from the other side for a few more seconds. Then another question was heard
"The trip went well, though I got short on supplies on the way." Dan replied "An yes, so far I saw two interesting places in the town - a nice park and an old house outside the town... and no, I'm sure there aren't any ghosts there or any ghost stories about it."
He glanced at Lance and Jessica and suddenly realized something. "Hey, old man, we're actually taking a bit too long and I'm talking from a cellphone. Gotta go now! Catch ya later!"
Once the old man replied, Dan (Pain) hung up and returned the phone back to Lance "Thanks, Partner! That old man worries a bit too much."
"You're Welcome, its no problem." Lance said and he turned to Jessica "Well it looks like we might have another person to show around town." He said before turning back to Dan "That is if you want me to?" He asked.

User avatar
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally
Posts: 21009
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Contact:

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"The more the merrier," Jess responded. "I'd love your company,"she said to Dan with puppy dog eyes.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets

User avatar
The Moon Howler
Posts: 3121
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:38 pm
Location: The Moon

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by The Moon Howler »

"Well, partner, I was about to say I would be like a third wheel here." Dan(Pain) said with a grin, tipping his hat at Jessica "But even without 'em puppeh eyes, I'll nevah say 'no' when a beautiful gal asks."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

Image

My RP Characters

User avatar
IceKitsune
Posts: 5015
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:35 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by IceKitsune »

"Heh, well good. We can start with the park which is right over there." He said pointing a little bit in front of the group. From there vantage point they could make out a picnic area the woods beyond the park a few benches and an area for playing chess. "There are quite a few things to do there. Basketball, running track, playing chess and there is a field thats good for tag and stuff like that." Lance said walking towards the park as he talked.

User avatar
xhunterko
Posts: 4636
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:16 am
Location: Fairfield, Illinois
Contact:

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by xhunterko »

And, as Lance did so, a decent sized bear who was with a similar looking cat walked out of the woods and into the park.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"All right all right," the quartermaster said, "Let's get moving." Mitch took Rikki by the arm and followed the troop through the woods.

User avatar
IceKitsune
Posts: 5015
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:35 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by IceKitsune »

"The woods have a lot of neat things in it as well. There's a Lake, some weird old church with things in it that I will explain later. As well as a group of Red Pandas that just moved in." Lance said as he continued on the walk rambling of random things as he thought of them not really paying attention to much in particular.

User avatar
valerio
Posts: 19274
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"All right all right," the quartermaster said, "Let's get moving." Mitch took Rikki by the arm and followed the troop through the woods.
Rikki followed along. Looking at the pandas, people so organized, so determined...she couldn't help but wonder how did they end up in the hands of those evil humans... But she wouldn't ask. Being curious was one thing, hurting Mitch's feelings was another.
Image

Post Reply