Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Neko

Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Post by Neko »

"Y-Your not mad?" He looked up to Shade.
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

"No, of course not. Now let's get you back to that one guy with all those band-aids. I think you might need some more." Shadé motioned to the new numerous bruises on Seth.
Last edited by DarkHeartsAndSuch on Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa had been watching.
"Seth.... can I say something to you?" he asked politely.
'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
The Father of the Atomic bomb.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Seth slowly sat up, feeling better that Shade wasn't mad. He quickly realized how sore his body was from the fall. "Uh, ok." He looked up at Zappa.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

"Accidents happen. Look at me... I'm the best example," he said. He pointed to his eye and then at his left arm then ribs.
"I've broken more bones then I can count. Its that bad, and he's offered you a home even without knowing you?" Zappa said, "He's didn't ever know and offered you a home. How awesome is that.... he's that nice naturally, just be happy that he even did that. I know some pets who would have called SPCA on you and had you sent to the pound... So.... just... go with it... okay?" he said, sounding wise and almost having being in the SAME situation.
bixlow

Post by bixlow »

Monty eventually walked out of the basement, rubbing his rump with one hand and wiping the tears from his eyes with the other. He debated going outside, but he felt too ashamed to leave the house, since the marks on his rear were still red and swollen. Instead he went into the garage and rolled out the big freestanding pool they had brought with them. After letting the hose run for a few minutes, he let his bottom soak in the cool water. Once the pool had filled and his tush no longer hurt, he turned off the hose and was greeted by his owner. "Oy Montblanque... I see you have chipper'd up right quick, And you got the old swimming pool out... look, Ive been thinking mate... Maybe we should have another barbie... Get to know some of the neighborhood pet owners... Maybe meet some new clients..."

Monty frowned slightly as Mr. Blanque ruffled his fur. Taking some cardboard and a wooden stake, Monty put a sign in the front yard reading "Naybor-hud Poole" pointing towards his backyard. Satisfied with his work, Monty went back to the pool and began inflating an inner-tube with little success, seeing as dogs lack the lips.
... biscuit?...really?
Monty: S-7/P- 4/E-6/C-7/I-4/A-5/L-9/
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

Zack sighed. He was currently in his house, thinking about...Stuff. Like how he had messed up. And, how he suddenly had somekind of demons in his mind. Maybe he just needed some more help...He had been seeing Monty's owner. Maybe he could call him. Remembering his home phone number, Zack walked over to the house phone, dialed Monty's owner's number, and, waited.
bixlow

Post by bixlow »

Mr. Blanque Picked up the phone,
"Hello?"
"Oh, Zack... I was just about to call about your next appointment. What can I do for you?"
... biscuit?...really?
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

"Well, um...I've been thinking about stuff between me and...Vanilla. So, I was wondering if we could meet sometime soon? Like, tomorrow, or tonight or something? After what apparently happened at the club house, I've been seeing, um...My 'Demons', or whatever you want to call them."
bixlow

Post by bixlow »

Mr. Blanque looked at his watch... "Yes... I could see you later tonight. We can discuss things then"
... biscuit?...really?
Neko

Post by Neko »

I guess he has a point... Seth tried to get on his feet, quickly dismissing the idea when he realized how much it hurt. "Ok...I guess I'm lucky I came here..."
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

Zack nodded and hung up his phone, and, then, sat back down on his couch. Hopefully, this meeting would help him to be able to set things right about what he should do. HOPEFULLY...
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Yes..." Zeke said and went into the tent and came back out with two laptops each with a controler and visor "I want to show you something" he said and opened up a webpage and clicked register "Here make an account!" he said handing the laptop to K-bar and logged on the other one "Its an online game called "The World" Its very fun" he smiled as he logged on to his character slipping the visor over his eyes and grabbing the controller "Let me know when you're logged in" he said
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
FunkyChickenFace

Post by FunkyChickenFace »

K-Bar fiddled around with the registration, finding it to actually be really easy. He clicked log in and put on the headset, which was a combination video screen and hi-def audio headphones. The screen was black for about 10 seconds before it sparked, then exploded in light. Swirling vortexes of color spun around, sucking him in (metaphorically speaking) before spitting him back out into a shapeless void.

"Whooaaaa..." gasped K-Bar. "This is AWESOME. I'm logged in and I'm floating in some sort of purgatory. What do I do?"
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Well you should pick a class first, I'm a twin blader" Zeke said "And I'm a heavy blade" Mira logged in "You should be a Wavemaster" Zeke said "After you pick a class, design him and meet me next to the gate!" he said "Oh and on here my name is Wyld" he smiled "I'm Trinity" Mira replied
Pet Friendly:
FunkyChickenFace

"What's a Wavem- oh." As he spoke, a dialog box shimmered into view. "Oh cool! Magic!" -click- "Name... name... name.... Edrael? Yeah, I like that." He typed it in and hit enter. As he watched, the box shimmered away and he fell through a sudden whole in reality.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~!" he shouted, falling through time and space (that didn't actually exist) before arriving outside the "gate", as Zeke had put it. He looked around with the controller, head moving with the camera slightly due to the realistic graphics. He looked at himself and observed that he’d become clothed in dark-blue robes trimmed with sky-blue.

“So… what now?” he asked Zeke, or rather, Wyld.
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"I add you into the party and..." Wyld held up his hand "ANCIENT! DESTROYER! BATTLEFIELD!" he said and they were teleported to an icey place that was slowly becoming code "You did read the manual right?" Trinity asked
Pet Friendly:
FunkyChickenFace

K-Bar reeled from the disorientation.

"Err, no?" he asked, trying to stabilize his character's vision.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Neko wrote:I guess he has a point... Seth tried to get on his feet, quickly dismissing the idea when he realized how much it hurt. "Ok...I guess I'm lucky I came here..."
Shadé noticed Seth's failed attempt at standing, and had one of those metaphorical "light-bulb-above-the-head" moments. "Here, let me carry you," he said as he stood up and went to pick up Seth.
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
Neko

Post by Neko »

"No, you hurt your leg. I'll walk..." He slowly stood, wobbling from the strain on his legs. This really hurts...
Zander

Post by Zander »

Bella saw that Seth was wobbling from the pain, and even though she didn't know him she ran over to him and help him.

Lucky stood on the sidelines.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Oh, thanks..." Seth was able to stand up a bit easier with Bella's help.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa smiled as this happened and nodded to them.
"Well I must be off... I need to get home to sleep," he said with a weak smile.

Jackson looked around the house. He had been here MANY a times but it never really bothered him. He walked over to Liz and hugged her.
"Shall we start with this little party?" he said smiling.
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Well lets hope you learn quick!" Zeke said as a level 52 monster appeared "Thunder Dance!" he said and began a rythmic dance of blade cut "LaRue Zot!" Trinity said giant shards of rising up under it and breaking
Pet Friendly:
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Liz hugged him back, "My mom made cookies today, and she made a lot of them! There are peanut butter cookies and sugar cookies!" Liz said enthusiastically, "You've never been in my house before, have you Wonder?" She asked Wonder.
The Game

Post by The Game »

"No I don't think I hav- did you say peanut butter cookies!??!" Wonder interrupted herself at the sound of her absolute favorite cookie. "Oh," she said, realizing what she did, and reeling her tongue back in. "I mean, uh no, I haven't been in your house."
DarkHeartsAndSuch

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Well lets hope you learn quick!" Zeke said as a level 52 monster appeared "Thunder Dance!" he said and began a rythmic dance of blade cut "LaRue Zot!" Trinity said giant shards of rising up under it and breaking
(I don't know if this is the first it's been mentioned, but did you really have to put a Wow-like game here?)

Shadé turned to Zappa, "Have fun with that." He turned back to Seth. "You know Mom's gonna want an explanation for why you got hurt so soon after joining the family."

RP Characters
Neko

Post by Neko »

DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:
WolvenPaw15 wrote:Well lets hope you learn quick!" Zeke said as a level 52 monster appeared "Thunder Dance!" he said and began a rythmic dance of blade cut "LaRue Zot!" Trinity said giant shards of rising up under it and breaking
(I don't know if this is the first it's been mentioned, but did you really have to put a Wow-like game here?)

Shadé turned to Zappa, "Have fun with that." He turned back to Seth. "You know Mom's gonna want an explanation for why you got hurt so soon after joining the family."
( i thought it was a .hack reference)

Seth hadn't thought of that, will they not want me like this? His face turned sad again. "Will they get mad? Will they not want me anymore..." First I hurt Seth then I hurt myself, and now I might have messed up my chance for a home.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

(@ Dark Hearts and Such: It's 'The World' a fictional MMO based on the anime/manga/novel series .hack)
Liz laughed at Wonder's reaction to the announcement of cookies, "I'll go get them! Make yourselves at home!" Liz said as she walked off to the kitchen to grab the plate of cookies.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:(@ Dark Hearts and Such: It's 'The World' a fictional MMO based on the anime/manga/novel series .hack)
Liz laughed at Wonder's reaction to the announcement of cookies, "I'll go get them! Make yourselves at home!" Liz said as she walked off to the kitchen to grab the plate of cookies.
A soft knock came to the door.

Vanilla was still too embarrassed to do the knocking herself, so Honey had to do it for her.

Vanilla was feeling crummy about what she'd said earlier. She had no delusions that Liz would be unhurt but she was willing to try, anyway.
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Jackson heard the knock.
"I got it!!" he yelled walking over to the door and opening it.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Neko wrote:
DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote: Shadé turned to Zappa, "Have fun with that." He turned back to Seth. "You know Mom's gonna want an explanation for why you got hurt so soon after joining the family."
( i thought it was a .hack reference)

Seth hadn't thought of that, will they not want me like this? His face turned sad again. "Will they get mad? Will they not want me anymore..." First I hurt Seth then I hurt myself, and now I might have messed up my chance for a home.
(i've never heard of .hack, and wow was the closest thing I saw it as... Sorry.)
(@Neko: you refered to Shadé as Seth again)

"Hehe, first off, it's just she. Mom isn't married. And it's just a few bruises, right?"
Last edited by DarkHeartsAndSuch on Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RP Characters
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Liz brought the plate of cookies in and set them in front of Jackson and Wonder. She followed Jackson to the door and saw Honey and Vanilla, "Hi Honey! Hi Vanilla! Did you change your mind about coming over?" She asked happily
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Jackson smiled and left them being, getting the feeling Vanilla wanted to talk with Liz.
Neko

Post by Neko »

DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:
(i've never heard of .hack, and wow was the closest thing I saw it as... Sorry.)
(@Neko: you refered to Shadé as Seth again)

"Hehe, first off, it's just she. Mom isn't married. And it's just a few bruises, right?"
(They're both S names >:| )

"Oh, well I guess." He looked down and could already see the bruises forming on his body. (I assume you can see them through the fur) Seth turned to the dalmatian that was helping him, easing out of her embrace. "I think I'll be ok now, thanks..." Seth limped over next to Shade. "Can we go...home now?" The word 'home' rolled pleasantly off of his tongue, he was glad to have a home again. But he feared Shade's mom might still get mad at him for getting all bruised up.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

"Yeah, let's go," Shadé said, grabing Seth's hand to make sure he didn't fall again. He also decided it'd be safer to walk home instead of riding and getting hurt again.

RP Characters
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Liz brought the plate of cookies in and set them in front of Jackson and Wonder. She followed Jackson to the door and saw Honey and Vanilla, "Hi Honey! Hi Vanilla! Did you change your mind about coming over?" She asked happily
Honey allowed Vanilla to talk.

"I apologize for my previous haste and rudeness, as it was uncalled for. In addition to which I'd forgotten that Dad won't be home for awhile. Therefore I was wondering if your offer still stands."

She shifted her weight from one foot to the other.

"If you can forgive me...." she added in a more tentative tone.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Neko

Post by Neko »

Seth walked besides Shade, doing his best to keep up but it was obvious he was limping and having trouble. Zappa was right, I must be really lucky. I got a home, and even after I hurt Shade he is still so nice to me.

(Continue in Pm's?)
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Liz smiled widely at Vanilla and then Honey, "Of course I can forgive you! You're my friend! And yes, the offer still stands. Come on inside, have a cookie." She said, ushering them inside. Mrs. Rozen drove up to the house and got out. She saw Liz talking to Vanilla and Honey. She walked up to them, "Hello there, I'm Lizzie's owner. And you must be Honey and Vanilla cake, correct?" Mrs. Rozen said to them. Liz waved to her owner, "Hi Mommy!"
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Liz smiled widely at Vanilla and then Honey, "Of course I can forgive you! You're my friend! And yes, the offer still stands. Come on inside, have a cookie." She said, ushering them inside. Mrs. Rozen drove up to the house and got out. She saw Liz talking to Vanilla and Honey. She walked up to them, "Hello there, I'm Lizzie's owner. And you must be Honey and Vanilla cake, correct?" Mrs. Rozen said to them. Liz waved to her owner, "Hi Mommy!"
Vanilla hung her head as though she'd been punished. "Thank you...."

Honey smiled as she and Vanilla entered the house.

"Correct!" said Honey politely. "Liz invited us. Nice to meet you!" She offered her paw.

"Hello...." said Vanilla so softly she almost couldn't be heard.
PF chars

--Phoenix