HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by valerio »

"I guess you're right, Sir. Although I am sure it must be some show to watch. Your life must have been quite the adventure."
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

"Ah'm a pirate captain with a demon Ah can control ta some point - 'course me life's interestin'!" Shadowclaw said "However, Ah'll keep me weapons hidden, but close!" he said. The moment he said that, his pistol turned into a green mist that crawled up to his head, where it formed a black Tricone from under which an eye-patch crawled out and covered the ocelot's right eye. The cutlass turned into the same green mist and same as the one before moved up to the ocelot's head. However it reached the ocelot's left ear and turned into a few golden earrings, connected with a small, delicate golden chain. the earrings hooked up to the ocelot's ear without harming it.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

xhunterko wrote:"Sigh, well, at least it's getting done," Luke said with a smile, then his stomach gurgled slightly at the mention of food.

"Speaking of food," Amber said.
((don't mind if I mini control the cougars for a brief moment))

Tiara smiled and nodded. ''I guess I'll let Donau do the planning for your wedding. For now, you can follow me to the compound's cafeteria for our guests, both human and animals like us. You'll love the variety which is being offered.'' Tiara said, walking them out of the room and heading towards an open area with many tables and chairs. Tiara brought them to a table and sat them down. ''Knowing you two cats...I gotta feeling you'll be craving for a big juicy piece of steak. Raw or cooked, it's your choice too! We cater for our guests and everyone who works here.'' Tiara said, winking sweetly and passing them a menu. ''So what would you guys like?''
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:"A glowbat, eh? Even more interesting, it means that someone knew about this...rather unusual friendship and didn't find it dangerous." Anyse sighed. "Ok, at least it means I can avoid getting hysterical, but we need to learn more about it. As soon as Reg's back, we must go to the beast's lair."
"Alright," Levi said, "but you should probably be warned, Prowler likes to play rough. You've gotta be able to dodge him if you don't want to be knocked to the ground."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

valerio wrote: The lycaon's eyes gleamed. "Oh, ah did. Believe me, it's something ye can't forget! I'd tell you but ah don't wanna spoil the surprise to our friends here."
"Ok, thank you." Tacite wrote simply, slumping over on Virgil boredly
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Well, unlike this barbarian I like my steak at least partially done," Luke said, teasing Amber.

"There is nothing wrong with eating meat raw, especially since we can," Amber said, "However, I forget what it's called but I'd like mine as rare as it can be. Just so as not to turn his stomach."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well shaman Ordo," Monique said, purposefully getting his name wrong with a grin, "Is there anything else we ought to do? Or am I at your leave?"
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

valerio wrote:
~\Rook/~ wrote:"Heh, good idea.. Maxine?" Rook said, his eyes still adjusting a little.
"Hmph, here.." Maxine swished her tail towards Rook, he grabbed lightly and held. "Ok.. Keep a hold, an' don't go pulling on it!" She warned as she found Asimov's tail and held on.
"Lead us on to adventure, Asi!" Rook said, ready and raring to go..
Asimov started walking, using the marks he had left as reference. "Dis used t'be a rabbit settlemente. Dey were chased away when da tribe wars started. Too near our villages for their tastes. A friend of mine, Bartholomew, went down here one day, and got loste. He died here." Asimov's voice faltered at the memory.
"Oh, s-sorry to hear that.." Rook asked, keeping hold of Maxine's tail as they walked.

"Well, if you're worried that we'll get lost we could just.. Yknow, turn back.." Maxine said hopefully.

Just as she said that, a shadow flitted past the corner of her eye "Wh-wh-what was that?!" she screamed. Sadly, she hadn't realised she'd clenched her paws..
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

xhunterko wrote:"Well, unlike this barbarian I like my steak at least partially done," Luke said, teasing Amber.

"There is nothing wrong with eating meat raw, especially since we can," Amber said, "However, I forget what it's called but I'd like mine as rare as it can be. Just so as not to turn his stomach."
Tiara nodded and got up from her seat, heading her way to the distribution counter where a queue formed to have food collected. The petite GSD returned with a tray in her hand, and 3 plates with a steak each came into view. ''Knowing you two kitties, I got the rawest meats you guys could ever want. I've asked the chef to make it crunchy on the outside but super juicy on the inside!'' Tiara said, cutting into her steak which was not as rare as theirs.

''Anyways, I want to congratulate you guys again for tying the knot later. I'm sure Luke isn't just a charming young man but also a good mate and will be a good father to your cubs.'' Tiara told Amber cheerily, swallowing her first piece of steak.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Oh, I've no doubt he will be," Amber said, pausing for a moment, looking down at her steak wondering what to do. Luke gently took her hands and showed her how to cut the meat.

"Well, I wasn't sure, since, you know, this is a fancy place, and not supposed to, uh, use paws, indoors, uh," she stammered Luke just kissed her on the cheek.

"And thank you, hopefully a good provider too, I can't do hunting worth a rat's tail, and I don't like it any way," Luke said.

"He gets lost easy," Amber said with a smile. Luke simply rolled his eyes but nodded.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

''Well if you think about it, lions usually get the females to get their meals, so I guess thats legit.'' Tiara said, giggling a bit as she pierced another cube of steak with her fork. ''Not sure about cougars though, so daddy's gotta bring home the bacon home for missus...every once in a while.''

Tiara noticed how Luke was able to guide Amber on using the cutlery that humans used to consume food. ''Ah I see...I assume that you two are feral? Although I take it that Luke, you're familiar with human ways? Where are you two from anyway?'' Tiara asked, gobbling the juicy steak.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Ah, you see miss, everyone helps with the hunting for cougars," Amber said, still a little embarassed.

"Yes, we are feral, the closest town we're too was a little place called Richmond Acres. And we're both familiar with table manners, but she just wasn't sure which to use," Luke said, "Also as far as being familar with human ways, I want to start a ranch. So that means dealing with humans and being familar with their ways."

"And our tribe is a bit farther then he makes it seem," Amber said, "I had to track him down 3 days to find fresh prints."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

''Hmm interesting.'' Tiara said, munching on a fry. ''Well, I gotta say that you'll love your stay here. I am not a citizen here yet though. I'm just here serving the island's security force as part of an overseas exposure programme. I'm from Hong Kong actually. And once I call my boss and tell him that I'll settle down here, I will marry that hunky Rottweiler....yum..'' Tiara said day dreaming again.

It was near lunchtime, and Mae had decided to head into the compound's cafeteria to grab a bite. Walking into the HQ and turning to her right, she caught sight of her colleague and the two cougars seated and already having something to eat. She queued up for her food and joined them. ''Hey there...how're you guys doin' '' Mae said to the two cougars, sitting down and tucking in her chair.

''Uhm....I just wanna apologize of how I've been treating you guys. It wasn't anything personal. I hope you can forgive me..'' Mae said.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"There's always time to admit your mistakes dear, but yes, we are fine and do accept your apology," Amber said with Luke nodding.

"Still though, speaking of time," Luke was about to say.

"Hon, we're refugees at the moment," Amber said, cutting him off, "You needn't worry."

"Yes, but today we'll be citizens," Luke said, "Tomorrow we'll be married, and as far as accomadations go, I honestly want to know how long we can stay here before we need to find someplace else to go." Amber just rolled her eyes and continued munching. Luke was about half way though his.
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Alright," Levi said, "but you should probably be warned, Prowler likes to play rough. You've gotta be able to dodge him if you don't want to be knocked to the ground."
Anyse grabbed levi's arm and almost snuggled to him "And wouldn't be this the right moment for my hero to do his job?"
---
Esper wrote:Ok, thank you." Tacite wrote simply, slumping over on Virgil boredly
The lemur looked at Tacite with puzzlement. "Aw, don't look bored! I mean, this is the most fantastizillionly insteresting island of the world! And where else can you ride in a helicopter like this?!" He offered his paw. "Bruce Chandra Alevi McIntyre!"
---
xhunterko wrote:"Well shaman Ordo," Monique said, purposefully getting his name wrong with a grin, "Is there anything else we ought to do? Or am I at your leave?"
"Mordo. And, well, for now we have no emergencies, so...wanna test that link I had spoken you 'bout? I mean 'about'? Dang!"
---
~\Rook/~ wrote:"Oh, s-sorry to hear that.." Rook asked, keeping hold of Maxine's tail as they walked.
"Well, if you're worried that we'll get lost we could just.. Yknow, turn back.." Maxine said hopefully.
Just as she said that, a shadow flitted past the corner of her eye "Wh-wh-what was that?!" she screamed. Sadly, she hadn't realised she'd clenched her paws..
Asimov tried not to shout with pain. "Heh, probably som' o' them ol' ghosts still stayin' here. Don't worry, as lon' as ye don't try and steale somethin', they'll leave ya alone. Don't be scared, it's part o' the fun!"
---
xhunterko wrote:"There's always time to admit your mistakes dear, but yes, we are fine and do accept your apology," Amber said with Luke nodding.
"Hon, we're refugees at the moment," Amber said, cutting him off, "You needn't worry."
"Yes, but today we'll be citizens," Luke said, "Tomorrow we'll be married, and as far as accomadations go, I honestly want to know how long we can stay here before we need to find someplace else to go." Amber just rolled her eyes and continued munching. Luke was about half way though his.
"Oh-ho, someone is really sure about future, today," said a human voice from the etrance. "I am Richard Spencers, gentlefurs. Welcome to Meriweather Island."

(OOC - I am better and back, yay! :D )
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Anyse grabbed levi's arm and almost snuggled to him "And wouldn't be this the right moment for my hero to do his job?"
"If by my 'job' you mean drawing his attention away from you, yeah. I think he likes me, but I don't know if anyone can resist you."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

*TACKLE!* someone grabbed Levi from behind and sent him down into the sand!
"Hello! Anubis left me and I felt alone! I ate something and tracked you down!" Reginald said.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Heh, well looks like there's at least one guy who chooses me over you," the cat chuckled. "Heya, Reg. I was just telling Alyse about Prowler."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Reginald looked crestfallen. "Aw, but he was my special super-secret friend!" He looked at Anyse. "Now I can't see him anymore, right?"
"Well..." Anyse said, "Before we get to that, why won't you show us to him? I'm sure he'd love some more company, right?"
"YAY!" Reggie grabbed their paws and started dragging them toward the cliffs. "I'm sure he'll be happy to see you!"
---
Seth wrote:"Oh I don't think that'll be a problem. It's not like I've never been dirty before."
"Ohh, and did it happen *often* in your old line of work?" Murphy asked with a gleam in his eyes
---
The Moon Howler wrote:"Ah'm a pirate captain with a demon Ah can control ta some point - 'course me life's interestin'!" Shadowclaw said "However, Ah'll keep me weapons hidden, but close!" he said. The moment he said that, his pistol turned into a green mist that crawled up to his head, where it formed a black Tricone from under which an eye-patch crawled out and covered the ocelot's right eye. The cutlass turned into the same green mist and same as the one before moved up to the ocelot's head. However it reached the ocelot's left ear and turned into a few golden earrings, connected with a small, delicate golden chain. the earrings hooked up to the ocelot's ear without harming it.
"Well, what was our ship's name? Wat would you call your most exciting experience aboard?"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote: ---
xhunterko wrote:"There's always time to admit your mistakes dear, but yes, we are fine and do accept your apology," Amber said with Luke nodding.
"Oh-ho, someone is really sure about future, today," said a human voice from the etrance. "I am Richard Spencers, gentlefurs. Welcome to Meriweather Island."

((yayyyy welcome back val we missed ya xD ))

Mae was about to reply to Luke when the familiar voice of her boss caught her ears. ''Sir!'' both Tiara and Mae exclaimed, standing up and saluting Mr Spencers. Tiara quickly wiped away some tomato sauce of her muzzle and resumed her stance. ''Good afternoon sir!'' Mae said, still saluting. ''These are the cougars whom we found on the beach not far from here sir.'' Mae said.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Whether by the excitement of the moment, their tribal lifestyle, or out of respect, the two cougars also stood up and bowed slightly. Amber once more, stood shyly behind Luke.

" Thank you sir. And, yes sir, it doesn't hurt to be prepared sir, uh," Luke said, then to stop himself from stammering, "Eh hem. Sorry sir. It's a pleasure to meet you sir, uh. Eh hem. Luke Argo, and my fiance' Amber Kries."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monique frowned a little, but nodded.

"All right Nordo," she said, "You have a target in mind?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By now the village noises could be heard and the dock work chimed in rythm with the ocean waves. A sign posting the villages name and population told Khun where he was.

"Lancaster," he said alolud to no one in particular. He headed down the central road looking about, though paying attention to where the docks were.
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:"Well, what was our ship's name? Wat would you call your most exciting experience aboard?"
"Me ship's name was "The Guiding Star". Old, but sturdy vessel. An' there be many of those stories."

~~~~~~

As Balkan continued the massage, he leaned forward and whispered in Faye's ear "Feelin' better now?"

~~~~~~
Roarin wrote:Flint simply responded by continuing to follow behind the two, now in a slightly more glum state of mind.
As Dimitar led the two dogs out of the forest, they ended up on a small terrace - the top of a small secluded cliff, facing the sea. In the middle of the terrace there was a pile of rocks, crudely made into some kind of mix between altar and an outdoor fireplace with three openings - one on top, one in the upper part and one in the lower part.
If one was to look through the opening on top (which resembled a chimney), he could see that the opening on the upper part looked like altar-bowl (like those in which people were burning oil or wine) with a hole in the center, through which one could see in the lowest part of the structure. The interesting thing about this 'bowl' was the fact that the inner part was covered in gold and silver. In the lowest part, a black dust could be seen. It looked like coal dust, but in truth, it was not.

"We're here." Dimitar said and turned to the dogs. His face expressed calmness, but his eyes were telling otherwise. "There's one more thing I would like to ask you - whatever you see here must not be told to anyone. And I do mean Anyone. Okay?"
Martin nodded, still not sure what was so important that they were brought in the middle of nowhere.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:
Seth wrote:"Oh I don't think that'll be a problem. It's not like I've never been dirty before."
"Ohh, and did it happen *often* in your old line of work?" Murphy asked with a gleam in his eyes
"Well I've run some courses that we less than pristine if that's what you're asking. But I'm a dog, that never really bugged me y'know?
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

valerio wrote:
~\Rook/~ wrote:"Oh, s-sorry to hear that.." Rook asked, keeping hold of Maxine's tail as they walked.
"Well, if you're worried that we'll get lost we could just.. Y'know, turn back.." Maxine said hopefully.
Just as she said that, a shadow flitted past the corner of her eye "Wh-wh-what was that?!" she screamed. Sadly, she hadn't realized she'd clenched her paws..
Asimov tried not to shout with pain. "Heh, probably som' o' them ol' ghosts still stayin' here. Don't worry, as lon' as ye don't try and steale somethin', they'll leave ya alone. Don't be scared, it's part o' the fun!"

([Glad to hear! We missed ya, heh..])

"R-right.. yeah.." Maxine says, still a little shaken. (and still gripping tightly..)

"Cool! Ghosts! Just like Moni-somthing, right? Maybe we can talk to them too!" Rook said happily, as if shrugging off the dark atmosphere. "Onward!"
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flint nodded alongside Martin, his attention now drawn to the crude structure.
"What is it?". The dog asked, not sure if it was safe to approach.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

thrasherblades wrote:Mae was about to reply to Luke when the familiar voice of her boss caught her ears. ''Sir!'' both Tiara and Mae exclaimed, standing up and saluting Mr Spencers. Tiara quickly wiped away some tomato sauce of her muzzle and resumed her stance. ''Good afternoon sir!'' Mae said, still saluting. ''These are the cougars whom we found on the beach not far from here sir.'' Mae said.
xhunterko wrote:Whether by the excitement of the moment, their tribal lifestyle, or out of respect, the two cougars also stood up and bowed slightly. Amber once more, stood shyly behind Luke.
" Thank you sir. And, yes sir, it doesn't hurt to be prepared sir, uh," Luke said, then to stop himself from stammering, "Eh hem. Sorry sir. It's a pleasure to meet you sir, uh. Eh hem. Luke Argo, and my fiance' Amber Kries."
"Luke. Amber. Nice to meet a couple of passing strangers not out to kill me. I've heard about your...curious adventure. I also just heard that you live by the PFC named Richmond Acres, right? And if you were brought away against your will, I may instead arrange you way back home. Please, forgive me for being so blunt, but I still can't understand if you're really happy at the idea of living here or not."
---
xhunterko wrote:Monique frowned a little, but nodded.
"All right Nordo," she said, "You have a target in mind?"
"It's Mordo..." "See that vase over there? Grab it and try to lift it." The vase in question being an object made out of stone, elegantly painted...and looking heavy.
---
The Moon Howler wrote:"Me ship's name was "The Guiding Star". Old, but sturdy vessel. An' there be many of those stories."
"Fine! And like all good stories, yours must have started with...a beginning. Did you become her captain after serving aboard it, or did you conquer it in an epic fight?"
---
The Moon Howler wrote:As Balkan continued the massage, he leaned forward and whispered in Faye's ear "Feelin' better now?"
I'll be feeling better when you'll be the wolf among wolves, she thought, but she just nodded. "Guess I needed to ease the tension."
---
Seth wrote:"Well I've run some courses that we less than pristine if that's what you're asking. But I'm a dog, that never really bugged me y'know?
Both brothers sighed. "Hope it's gonna rain soon."
"Now, now. Let's just take a sip to our common good fortune. Come, Ady... Oh, and by the way: The heavens are giving us the water to create the new material, that's also why the changing weather in this particular day is a good omen."
---
~\Rook/~ wrote:"R-right.. yeah.." Maxine says, still a little shaken. (and still gripping tightly..)
"Cool! Ghosts! Just like Moni-somthing, right? Maybe we can talk to them too!" Rook said happily, as if shrugging off the dark atmosphere. "Onward!"
"Oh, ah would avoid that folks. They are lost an' tormented souls, they beg that their remains t'be found an' brought back to their families. Problems are: Only a shaman or a dreamwalker could dare to fulfill such task...the other is, many o'them want company. So, if they call ya, don't listen, ok?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Well, it is part of a farming community, so it's not very welcoming towards predators in the first place. I also want to start a ranch. Again, farming community, as far as I know, not really kind to ranches," Luke said, "Plus, to start off, I have a greater chance of getting a job here then on the mainland."

"Plus, it's seems like a great place to raise cubs so far," Amber said.

Monique simply looked at him.

"Um, did you not pay attantion to the part where I said I dunno how to possess things and do other ghostly tricks?" she asked.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"A ranch...well, I must concede it's an interesting one. But, unfortunately, the only animals that could be herded are our local goats. Bovines and the such are strictly forbidden, as they tend to create a potent ecological unbalance. If you want to start our activity, you must only ask to the lycaons. They are our best meat farmers, and they are predators as well. Then there are the red wolves, with whom we're still, well, on litigation, but far as politics go we're trying all to reappease with them. They don't farm, they hunt.
"And then there are the rabbits -best farmers *ever*. They could convert you into vegetarianism, but if you want to learn from them, you must be as diplomatic as if your life depended on it. They really don't like predators.
"But before we get started, lads... Do you have something to give in return to your potential neighbors? Because there is no such thing as 'private' business, when you step into someone else's territory. You must be ready to grow as part of a community."

---
Mordo nodded. "I know. That's where the familiar bond comes in. Now, grab the vase, leave the rest to me." the young shaman closed his eyes and focused.
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:"Fine! And like all good stories, yours must have started with...a beginning. Did you become her captain after serving aboard it, or did you conquer it in an epic fight?"
""The Guiding Star" nevuh lost a battle." Shadowclaw said "However t'was me ol' ship "Greenland" that end'd on the bottom of da sea that day. But me and me crew managed ta board the Star and overtake it from capt'n Massaye, a cold-hearted human, leadin' a colorful bunch of men and animals alike. When me and me crew overtook won the battle, Ah made de pirate capt'n ta walk da plank. Those that did not want ta follow me, I sent away with boats. Ah took his First Mate as me own - a loyal mutt he was. Two birds with a single bullet - good friend an' loyal crew!" He finished "That be the story."

---
valerio wrote:I'll be feeling better when you'll be the wolf among wolves, she thought, but she just nodded. "Guess I needed to ease the tension."
"Good!" Balkan said "Want some more soup?"

~~~~~~
Roarin wrote:Flint nodded alongside Martin, his attention now drawn to the crude structure.
"What is it?". The dog asked, not sure if it was safe to approach.
"The altar?" Dimitar asked "Just a small and crude, but sturdy construction. Come close, but do not touch anything that ain't stone... Even I don't know what will happen if you do... and I am afraid of the worst... so, don't touch them."
Martin decided to stay back and watch from respectful distance from the object even Dimitar was worried from.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:""The Guiding Star" nevuh lost a battle." Shadowclaw said "However t'was me ol' ship "Greenland" that end'd on the bottom of da sea that day. But me and me crew managed ta board the Star and overtake it from capt'n Massaye, a cold-hearted human, leadin' a colorful bunch of men and animals alike. When me and me crew overtook won the battle, Ah made de pirate capt'n ta walk da plank. Those that did not want ta follow me, I sent away with boats. Ah took his First Mate as me own - a loyal mutt he was. Two birds with a single bullet - good friend an' loyal crew!" He finished "That be the story."
"I guess they were! And what was this mutt's name, if you please?"
---
The Moon Howler wrote:"Good!" Balkan said "Want some more soup?"
She put the bowl down. "No, thank you...unless you count on sleeping the digestion away. If we want to move, we should carry what's left with us for another moment."
"You're weird. It's funny!" Angelina giggled.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flint walked up to it in a tip-toe manner.
"Yeah but... An alter for what?". The dog peered at the structure, holding his hands placed behind his back.
He peered into the lowest opening, glancing at the dust for a second before realizing what the inside was made of.
"I spy with my little eye something...gold...and silver.". He murmurred to himself.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

valerio wrote: The lemur looked at Tacite with puzzlement. "Aw, don't look bored! I mean, this is the most fantastizillionly insteresting island of the world! And where else can you ride in a helicopter like this?!" He offered his paw. "Bruce Chandra Alevi McIntyre!"

Tacite sat up with a start at the lemur's words, she quickly began to write, "Oh, hello." she held up her pad, "Yes, this island is really nice!" the ferret smiled, "My name is Tacite Gull, a pleasure to meet you, Mr. MicIntyre."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:
Seth wrote:"Well I've run some courses that we less than pristine if that's what you're asking. But I'm a dog, that never really bugged me y'know?
Both brothers sighed. "Hope it's gonna rain soon."
"Now, now. Let's just take a sip to our common good fortune. Come, Ady... Oh, and by the way: The heavens are giving us the water to create the new material, that's also why the changing weather in this particular day is a good omen."
Adrian followed after the brothers, "I guess so. Maybe there's something to that after all...
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"I'm fine with using whatever local stock there is, and even if we wanted to convert, I don't think we'd survive, heh. But, as far as providing for the community," Luke said, pausing for a moment, "Is it not the job of a rancher to provide a steady, consistant, and dependable food supply?"

"I don't think we'll have any mmffert," Amber was about to say but Luke placed a hand over her mouth.

"Not the time for potty remarks," Luke said. Amber simply stuck her tongue out at him.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Reginald looked crestfallen. "Aw, but he was my special super-secret friend!" He looked at Anyse. "Now I can't see him anymore, right?"
"Well..." Anyse said, "Before we get to that, why won't you show us to him? I'm sure he'd love some more company, right?"
"YAY!" Reggie grabbed their paws and started dragging them toward the cliffs. "I'm sure he'll be happy to see you!"
"Well, let's get going. I could use a bit of a workout before breakfast," Levi said.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Esper wrote:Tacite sat up with a start at the lemur's words, she quickly began to write, "Oh, hello." she held up her pad, "Yes, this island is really nice!" the ferret smiled, "My name is Tacite Gull, a pleasure to meet you, Mr. MicIntyre."
"Oh, please! You do me too honor. Bru will do. Or Mac. Or Chan -gives me that dangerous reputation. Al will do, but preferably when we're in NY. You're not from the Big Apple are you?"
---
xhunterko wrote:"I'm fine with using whatever local stock there is, and even if we wanted to convert, I don't think we'd survive, heh. But, as far as providing for the community," Luke said, pausing for a moment, "Is it not the job of a rancher to provide a steady, consistant, and dependable food supply?"
"I don't think we'll have any mmffert," Amber was about to say but Luke placed a hand over her mouth.
"Not the time for potty remarks," Luke said. Amber simply stuck her tongue out at him.
"Depends to what purposes, Sir. In human affairs, providing food to the community is more and more a collateral effect of the farming business industry. You'll give and receive, no cash involved. The more you get integrated, the more help you get... But there's a downside to it all: population control."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Luke scratched his head for a moment, thinking.

"Sir, I don't know what your end goals are. But," he said, "My only desire is to settle down somewhere, raise a family, and work with my own two hands. I've heard one too many stories of our kind getting lost, or shot, or injured trying to hunt or steal food. I made it up in my mind that that would not happen to me or my cubs if I could help it. So I figured our own steady supply would keep us out of our neighbors hair and we'd not want for anything. We come from a tribal community sir. And there there is what you'd call a small town feel. Since we're out of the way and we're all in the same situation, there's no need for competition. I know that our kind are looked at with distrust and sometimes hatred. I don't know what it'll take to convince you that we'll be good citizens here. But I'm willing to try sir."

Monique flew over to the vase and grasped it with her paws. Then she attempted to lift it up....
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

xhunterko wrote:OOC: Thought I'd post for Khun since it's been a while.
Khun took a deep breath of the salty sea air. The sounds of sea gulls and hollars could be heard. They were gettign close and Khun was a brim with excitement. More then he thought he'd be.

"So, you do any fishing?" Khun asked Adel.
xhunterko wrote:By now the village noises could be heard and the dock work chimed in rythm with the ocean waves. A sign posting the villages name and population told Khun where he was.

"Lancaster," he said alolud to no one in particular. He headed down the central road looking about, though paying attention to where the docks were.
Adel couldn't help but notice how close they actually were to the town. It hadn't been very long since they started out that morning. As soon as he heard the gulls--seeing them was a bit out of the question for him--and saw Khun brimming with excitement, his mood appeared lifted, as well. He thought for a second before answering Khun. Hmm... no, I do not zhink zat I have. I did not live near a place vhere one could go fishing. Did you?"

Seeing that Khun's attention had been caught by something else in the background, he tried to make it out. It looked like a sign, maybe? He had no idea. Then Khun said it: Lancaster. They were there, finally. He followed Khun wherever Khun decided to go, trying to make out aspects of the city as best as he could. If he hadn't been so used to his poor eyesight, it would really annoy him right about now.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Yeah I do every now and then. You should fish with me this afternoon!" Khun said to Adel, trying to find a way to the docks.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

"I hear zat fishing takes much patience. Is zis true?" Not really waiting for a response, Adel continued. "Vere ah ve going? Should ve not try to find zhe leader of zis village?" He was getting more curious by the minute.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Luke scratched his head for a moment, thinking.
"Sir, I don't know what your end goals are. But," he said, "My only desire is to settle down somewhere, raise a family, and work with my own two hands. I've heard one too many stories of our kind getting lost, or shot, or injured trying to hunt or steal food. I made it up in my mind that that would not happen to me or my cubs if I could help it. So I figured our own steady supply would keep us out of our neighbors hair and we'd not want for anything. We come from a tribal community sir. And there there is what you'd call a small town feel. Since we're out of the way and we're all in the same situation, there's no need for competition. I know that our kind are looked at with distrust and sometimes hatred. I don't know what it'll take to convince you that we'll be good citizens here. But I'm willing to try sir."
"I'll make it clear, then: accepting new citizens is something we dispense *very* carefully, because once already this island suffered a population crisis, and with it a generation-long war, that nearly ended up in mass extinctions. And I'm not talking about human wars.
"If you are a fertile couple, you'll have to announce your intentions to the envoys of the three tribes in a meeting. I may arrange one for tonight, but I beg you: do not take anything for granted. Again, this is not personal, but it's a question of survival. Will you agree?"

xhunterko wrote:Monique flew over to the vase and grasped it with her paws. Then she attempted to lift it up....
...and the vase came up, as easily as the tiny bat had the strength of a full-grown walker!
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Well..." Anyse said, "Before we get to that, why won't you show us to him? I'm sure he'd love some more company, right?"
"Well, let's get going. I could use a bit of a workout before breakfast," Levi said.[/quote]
"Oh, I have an idea or two for your workout, but...WHO are those?" She said, her head pointed in the direction of the two figures.
"DIBS ON NEW FRIENDS!" Reginald yapped, running toward the intruders.