HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by BlueAnubis »

For the brief moment that he saw her face, Jack noticed an a hint of uncertanty in Maytan's eyes. He did not know what she could have to worry about in this new neighborhood (except perhaps a bad chemical reaction), but he decided to do the best he could to make her feel at ease for the moment. "It's a plesure to meet you, Lady Maytan. So, have you lived here long, or are you as new to the neighborhood as the rest of us?" He asked with a smile.
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

"Yeah, I'm new here too." Robin glanced over at Lyd. She wrapped her tail around her leg in a slight sadness.
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
The Game

Post by The Game »

Zane nodded at Ruby, and blushed slightly when she poked his collar, since a girl had never done that to him before. "Actually, I am pretty quiet, and i love music. You seem like the strong....uh, strong type yourself." He said, looking at the bandanna on her bicep.

T.J stepped closer to Robin.
"How did you come up with Maytan?" he asked in a whispered tone, teasing her slightly.

[sorry, the site gave me some weird issues for a second.]
Last edited by The Game on Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

"It just, popped in my head"

Lyd sat on the ground, trying to draw something in the grass by cutting it.
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
The Game

Post by The Game »

T.J gave a half smile. "I give you points for creativity and originality then."
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Ruby chuckled and searched the new pile of toy swords for the largest one she could find. "When you live on the streets of Egypt, you have to learn how to take care of yourself," She found a sword to her liking and spun it in front of her. "because you may not find help at your darkest hour." she sighed as she rubbed her left sholder and looked at Jack as he spoke with Robin.

Jack saw how Maytan reacted as she looked at Lyd, She looks like she is worried about Lyd, perhaps she knows what happened with him earlier. He thought, "Hmm, Lyd seems to be feeling better after his nap. For a moment, I almost thought that meeting Ruby scared him stiff." He laughed.

EvilTwin

Post by EvilTwin »

Ozzy picked through the pile of training weapons for something to wield but nothing was catching his eye. He had never held a sword in his life and so wasn't that interested in the admittedly impressive array of surrogate swords and daggers. He eventually had an idea when he saw a fist sized rubber ball at the bottom of the pile, presumably mis-filed from another toy box. Remembering a photo he saw one he rummaged around in his pockets until he found the long thin rope he kept about his person and tied the ball to one end.
Now what was this thing called again? A meteor hammer or something.

"Now thats more like it" he said, swinging it around his head gently.
May you lead an interesting life.
Ozzy - S5 P7 E4 C3 I10 A8 L5
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Aaron turned to Ruby and said, "Hey. You ever hang out at the pyramids?"
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
DarkHeartsAndSuch

BlueAnubis wrote:Ruby chuckled and searched the new pile of toy swords for the largest one she could find. "When you live on the streets of Egypt, you have to learn how to take care of yourself," She found a sword to her liking and spun it in front of her. "because you may not find help at your darkest hour." she sighed as she rubbed her left sholder and looked at Jack as he spoke with Robin.

Jack saw how Maytan reacted as she looked at Lyd, She looks like she is worried about Lyd, perhaps she knows what happened with him earlier. He thought, "Hmm, Lyd seems to be feeling better after his nap. For a moment, I almost thought that meeting Ruby scared him stiff." He laughed.
"What do you mean?" Robin (Maytan) was confused. "What happened?"

Lyd had finished his grass cutting masterpiece and stood over it with a triumphant look on his face.

RP Characters
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

furryovrlord wrote:he sits down next to her with a smiles and inspects her head for a little moment then leans up against the tree with a quiet sigh "at least you are alright"
"Th-thank you for y-your concern." Bianca told Crimson. She smiled at him, "I-I think I-i'm ready to play now." She said trying to sound cheerful, as she stood and picked up her weapon.
Adzo
Location: The twised parallel reality of my own mind, my mind is in Scotland at the moment

Post by Adzo »

Al dropped from the tree, bored of waiting to scare someone. he dragged his bag from the bushes and announced, to no-one in particular, "The blues look outnumbered, I'll join them."
He grabbed a bandanna from the pile, wrapped it around his arm, and re-tied his headband.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"So is everyone on a team yet?" Aaron asked, eager to begin.
Profesor Rod

Post by Profesor Rod »

EvilTwin wrote:Ozzy picked through the pile of training weapons for something to wield but nothing was catching his eye. He had never held a sword in his life and so wasn't that interested in the admittedly impressive array of surrogate swords and daggers. He eventually had an idea when he saw a fist sized rubber ball at the bottom of the pile, presumably mis-filed from another toy box. Remembering a photo he saw one he rummaged around in his pockets until he found the long thin rope he kept about his person and tied the ball to one end.
Now what was this thing called again? A meteor hammer or something.

"Now thats more like it" he said, swinging it around his head gently.
"Morning Star, methinks", says Rod as he comes down from Ozzy's head.
"I can't carry any of this, but watching is enough for me. Have some fun~", the hamster says as he bolts to where Hazel is.

Pet Friendly Chars
Rody S1 P4 E4 C7 I9 A5 L7
Moon S4 P8 E3 C9 I8 A6 L4
[/size]
The Game

Post by The Game »

Zane blinked a couple times. "Is that supposed to scare me? Cuz if it was then it worked...."
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Profesor Rod wrote:"Morning Star, methinks", says Rod as he comes down from Ozzy's head.
"I can't carry any of this, but watching is enough for me. Have some fun~", the hamster says as he bolts to where Hazel is.
"Hey, who are you?" said Hazel, trying to ignore the fact that Rod looked delicious. It wouldn't do to eat another pet, especially when she was new in the neighborhood. That had gotten her in trouble back in the old 'hood.
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote: "Hey, who are you?" said Hazel, trying to ignore the fact that Rod looked delicious. It wouldn't do to eat another pet, especially when she was new in the neighborhood. That had gotten her in trouble back in the old 'hood.
Winch noticed Hazel's look. He went over to her and whispered in her ear, "I know what your thinking. But hamsters tend to be kinda tough, so I've heard. And he doesn't smell tasty anyways."
----------
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:
ChewyChewy wrote: "Hey, who are you?" said Hazel, trying to ignore the fact that Rod looked delicious. It wouldn't do to eat another pet, especially when she was new in the neighborhood. That had gotten her in trouble back in the old 'hood.
Winch noticed Hazel's look. He went over to her and whispered in her ear, "I know what your thinking. But hamsters tend to be kinda tough, so I've heard. And he doesn't smell tasty anyways."
----------
Hazel whispered back, "Hey, mind reader, relax. I gave up hamsters for Lent, okay. I'm not gonna eat him."
PF chars

--Phoenix

BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Ruby laughed, "Sorry, I suppose it takes a certain kind of feline to enjoy life on the streets." she said as she patted Zane no the back. "As for the Pyramids, you could pretty much always see them from Cairo, and Lori brought Jack and I on a few digs there, but I didn't really go gor the history, I went for the cobra"

Jack paused for a moment, I hope I haven't upset her. he thought. "Well, I'm not exactly sure, Ruby pulled my hat over my eyes, but I know tha I heard a car drive by, then a thud, and the next thing I saw was Lyd on the sidewalk. For a second, I thought it might have hit him. But when I checked him, he did not look hurt, just... unconcious." He said, trying to be as gentle as possable.

The Game

Post by The Game »

Zane gaped. "You mean you liked it??"
DarkHeartsAndSuch

BlueAnubis wrote:Jack paused for a moment, I hope I haven't upset her. he thought. "Well, I'm not exactly sure, Ruby pulled my hat over my eyes, but I know tha I heard a car drive by, then a thud, and the next thing I saw was Lyd on the sidewalk. For a second, I thought it might have hit him. But when I checked him, he did not look hurt, just... unconcious." He said, trying to be as gentle as possable.
Robin went to run toward Lyd, but stopped short. Maybe I shouldn't just go and say 'Here I am!' It'll probably just make him faint again. "Hmm... at least he's better now, though"

RP Characters
The Game

Post by The Game »

"Maybe because he doesn't know he's standing next to his sister." T.J muttered into his paw so no one could hear him.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

The Game wrote:"Maybe because he doesn't know he's standing next to his sister." T.J muttered into his paw so no one could hear him.
Lyd looked toward T.J, hearing his comment, but not enough to know what he said. (P-10) "Huh?"

RP Characters
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Ruby sighed, "It has it's difficulties, a lot of difficulties. But once you find your stride, it becomes a bit easier, and then you begin to enjou yourself. And if you can catch one, fresh cobra is delicious."

Jack watched Maytan almost run to Lyd, only to stop herself, "Are you conserned about Lyd? If you want to talk with him, I can go with you if you would like." He quietly offered, "I just hate seeing a lady worrying herself sick over something."

The Game

Post by The Game »

Zane's face became a little green. "You ate a...a...cobra?!?!?" he asked, completely disgusted and impressed.

T.J looked innocently at Lyd. "Hmm?" he asked, as if he didn't know what Lyd was asking him.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

The Game wrote:Zane's face became a little green. "You ate a...a...cobra?!?!?" he asked, completely disgusted and impressed.

T.J looked innocently at Lyd. "Hmm?" he asked, as if he didn't know what Lyd was asking him.
"You just said something."

RP Characters
The Game

Post by The Game »

"Ohhhhhh that"." T.J said, forming a quick lie in his head. "I said....'maybe because that sounded like a tongue twister.'"
Profesor Rod

Post by Profesor Rod »

ChewyChewy wrote:"Hey, who are you?" said Hazel, trying to ignore the fact that Rod looked delicious. It wouldn't do to eat another pet, especially when she was new in the neighborhood. That had gotten her in trouble back in the old 'hood.
"Hi, I'm Rod. Pleased to meet you. And who are you?"

Pet Friendly Chars
Rody S1 P4 E4 C7 I9 A5 L7
Moon S4 P8 E3 C9 I8 A6 L4
[/size]
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Profesor Rod wrote:
ChewyChewy wrote:"Hey, who are you?" said Hazel, trying to ignore the fact that Rod looked delicious. It wouldn't do to eat another pet, especially when she was new in the neighborhood. That had gotten her in trouble back in the old 'hood.
"Hi, I'm Rod. Pleased to meet you. And who are you?"
"Name's Hazel. Hazel Nut. I'm new in the neighborhood," said Hazel.

Looking at the others she said, "I'm just gonna watch, not participate. Don't like violence myself, not even in a pretend context."
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

When Bianca moved to join the others, her head started to hurt and she got a little woozy. She looked to Crimson, "I-I'm sorry, Crimson, b-but I think I-i'll sit this battle out." She said, feeling mild feelings of guilt. 'At least the teams were even now.' she thought to herself. She saw two other pets that looked like they weren't in the fight either, Hazel and Rod. She walked to them, but still kept her distance out of sheer shyness.
----------
Winch counted the members of the teams slowly on his fingers, remembering to minus Bianca because she dropped out, "I think the teams are even! Can we start now?" Winch impatiently asked everyone.
EvilTwin

Post by EvilTwin »

"Does anyone still need to pick a team? Although before we start crimsons front yard may not be the best location? Especially if you didn't tell your parents."Ozzy looked at the now armored and, albeit safely, armed crowd. "The neighbors may be used to Rod and I but a battle reenactment is unlikely to give the best first impression if we just tear up and down the street. We can use my back yard or something if we don't want disturbed, unless anyone has suggestions?"
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:When Bianca moved to join the others, her head started to hurt and she got a little woozy. She looked to Crimson, "I-I'm sorry, Crimson, b-but I think I-i'll sit this battle out." She said, feeling mild feelings of guilt. 'At least the teams were even now.' she thought to herself. She saw two other pets that looked like they weren't in the fight either, Hazel and Rod. She walked to them, but still kept her distance out of sheer shyness.
----------
Winch counted the members of the teams slowly on his fingers, remembering to minus Bianca because she dropped out, "I think the teams are even! Can we start now?" Winch impatiently asked everyone.
Hazel patted the ground next to Bianca. "Come on over," she said. "We don't bite. 'Sides, we need more Grays to counter the Reds and Blues."

She knew it was possible Bianca wouldn't know what she meant, but that was part of the fun of teasing.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Kyderra

Post by Kyderra »

EvilTwin wrote:"Does anyone still need to pick a team? Although before we start crimsons front yard may not be the best location? Especially if you didn't tell your parents."Ozzy looked at the now armored and, albeit safely, armed crowd. "The neighbors may be used to Rod and I but a battle reenactment is unlikely to give the best first impression if we just tear up and down the street. We can use my back yard or something if we don't want disturbed, unless anyone has suggestions?"
"Looks like everyone has there color."
"and if not, they can alway pick it up during play and jump in, no biggy"
*frits smiled*
"So... how big is your backyard?"
"Why would you ever want to connect the dots?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:Hazel patted the ground next to Bianca. "Come on over," she said. "We don't bite. 'Sides, we need more Grays to counter the Reds and Blues."

She knew it was possible Bianca wouldn't know what she meant, but that was part of the fun of teasing.
Bianca had no clue as to what Hazel meant, but she still shyly sat down next to her, "E-everyone here seems t-to be quite nice." Bianca commented to Hazel
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Bianca had no clue as to what Hazel meant, but she still shyly sat down next to her, "E-everyone here seems t-to be quite nice." Bianca commented to Hazel
"It is one of your better neighborhoods, isn't it?" said Hazel, putting a paw on Bianca's to try to set her at her ease.

She decided not to bring up Bianca's injury, especially since Crimson was sorry and Bianca was okay both physically and emotionally.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"I think the backyard would be a good location," Aaron said.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Ruby chuckled, "No, no, not a cobra. Several cobras. Cobras, vipers, any reptile Jack had to kill, but didn't want to eat." she reached into her collar and pulled out the pair of fangs that she kept in her pocket. "Jack was not just the Head Archeologist's pet, he was a guard dog. He kept the diggers safe from the spiders, snakes, and scorpions that they dug up." She handed them to Zane. "Those came from the first, and last, viper that I tried to catch myself.

The Game

Post by The Game »

Zane stared at the fangs in his paw, then at Ruby, then back at the fangs. "Ew!!!!!" he said, loudly for a Zane. He inspected the fangs closer. "Yet the awesomest thing I've held in my hand for a while."
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

crimson, after having dozed off accidentally when he sat with bianca snaps awake just before ozzy suggested using his backyard "huh?" he yawns a bit and blushes "did i hear right? did you suggest using your backyard? 'cause i think that a far better idea than using my front yard.. seeing as i'm not really supposed to be outside at the moment"
WHAT!? CAT FANCIER??? WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?.........
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Ruby laughed loudly as Zane's reaction. "They would be a lot more impressive if I had taken them out myself, instead of waking up at the vet and finding them in a jar next to my bed. she turned and pointed at two small dots on her sholder. "The blasted thing got me right here. The last thing I remember was lying on the ground and hearing Jack calling out, trying to find me."

EvilTwin

Post by EvilTwin »

she turned and pointed at two small dots on her sholder. "The blasted thing got me right here. The last thing I remember was lying on the ground and hearing Jack calling out, trying to find me."[/quote]

"Still makes for a good story though, not to mention an awesome souvenir. And in answer to your question Frits it's just under twice the size of this front yard. Since this neighborhood sits on an old farm there is plenty of space. Most of the back yards are pretty big."