HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Well honestly I don't know," Luke said, taking the human's hand and shaking it, "But I think we'd like to start a life here if possible."
"I thought it was a life or two or three or four?" Amber asked, trying to ease the tension but only making Luke blush.
At that point, Grimm laughed like a bear. "Now that's more reasonable of you guys! But, sorry, for now the only thing you can get is what I listed. Later in the day you'll be allowed to talk to Mr. Spencers, since he's the head honcho when it comes to immigration dept. You're not prisoners, of course, but I must ask you to stay in the company of our fine ladies here. Think you can suffer some more hour here? Not to mention that the weather is getting uglier by the minute."
-----------
xhunterko wrote:"Well, see, here's the thing," Monique said, "When I first passed to the next world, I remember vaguely getting put in a small, special place, being told a few things by someone. And then being told I could go freely throughout the worlds because of my death, told I could do something special, and then thrust back to the sight where I passed. So, I know that I am dead and a spirit and if that means that I can learn to become more powerful to help people then I'm willing to do so."
"Hmm, and do you remember how your 'someone' looked like? You see, what happened to you was...a tad unorthodox." Mordo spoke as if just saying it, he could cause someone to get irritated. Someone who better NOT get irritated.
---
Seth wrote:
valerio wrote:This time, they stopped to blink at him. "Lost in wut?" they asked together.
"Y'know translation. Like it's an idea that doesn't make sense in other cultures."
"Oh!" both said, comprehending. Then, Michael added, "It's usual stuff between the three tribes. And it usually ends up in a fight."
"We are taught to be utterly sincere during trading, and at the same time to...flourish things, lessay."
"because it's a point of honor not to lower tail first."
"Oh, and don't use *that* way of saying with them bunnies."
---
The Moon Howler wrote:"If ya think ya can prove they're gone - show me where they began their journey ta da depths of da sea!" Shadowclaw said "Only then Ah'll believe ya!"
All mirth left Gilestra's face. "I was thinking about something else, but what you ask for requires magic. A direct contact with the deceased ones. And it may prove...hard. Are you sure?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"I thought the weather looked funny," Luke said, "But yeah, we can do that."

"And in the meantime hope my family hasn't got wind of our departure, learned where we are, and are already building a galley to take them across the sea," Amber said with a chuckle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monique thought for a moment.

"No," she said, shaking her head, "It's all still very hazy. And I died about a year ago."
valerio

Post by valerio »

Grimm nodded. "If you have a number, an email address, anything to contact your family, you can tell your chaperons. Sir, Ma'am." he touched his cap's brim and left.
---
"In this case, I'll treat your condition as self-delusion. NOthing personal, cute lady, but a *lot* of you recently deceased suffer this condition."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Eh heh heh, to quote a cartoon, he don't know your family very well do he?" Luke said to Amber.

"So, do you have a waiting room then?" Amber asked.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monique was upset.

" I DO remember distinctly though a deep voice," Monique said, then she closed her eyes to remember better, "But I clearly remember going and thinking that that was it. It was dark, I was on a stone column, and the stars were out. After floating in a world of spirits for only a second."
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

valerio wrote:All mirth left Gilestra's face. "I was thinking about something else, but what you ask for requires magic. A direct contact with the deceased ones. And it may prove...hard. Are you sure?"
"Ah possess a limited ability ta contact de dead meself, long ears." Shadowclaw replied "If they are what ya say they are, Ah know where ta pull 'em out of!"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Monique was upset.
" I DO remember distinctly though a deep voice," Monique said, then she closed her eyes to remember better, "But I clearly remember going and thinking that that was it. It was dark, I was on a stone column, and the stars were out. After floating in a world of spirits for only a second."
"Sorry, not enough. Again, nothing personal against you darling, but if I believed to every ghost I have spoken with, I could found a cult. So, for now I suggest you stick to my suggestion. There is time to dwelve deeper into this matter -especially for you, dear."
---
The Moon Howler wrote:"Ah possess a limited ability ta contact de dead meself, long ears." Shadowclaw replied "If they are what ya say they are, Ah know where ta pull 'em out of!"
"How did you get in touch with them?"
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Horus finished the berry and saved the seeds in his bag. He then looked around listening as he took out the flint and his small scythe and with one smooth stroke sent sparks at the kindling to start the fire. he was cold now for some strange reason, was it the nerves? or was it just himself? he pondered this to himself and sat next to the slowly burning fire.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:
The Moon Howler wrote:"Ah possess a limited ability ta contact de dead meself, long ears." Shadowclaw replied "If they are what ya say they are, Ah know where ta pull 'em out of!"
"How did you get in touch with them?"
Shadowclaw gave the rabbit an almost predatory grin and his eyes flashed in green "Ye might be protected an' guided by sumthin' holy, but Ah use demons ta do me darkest biddings. Ya might not know, but ah have me a demon protector, who has more than one use."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Gilestra beamed. He waved at the ocelot. "Oh, really? Hey, it's you ol' chap! So good to see you again!"
The Moon Howler

"He is not around for de time." Shadowclaw said "In fact he's been away for almost too long. Ah can't even feel 'im, let alone contact 'im!"

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

OOC: Thought I'd post for Khun since it's been a while.

ic:

"If there's that many, then shouldn't there be something to it then? Hmm?" Monique challenged with a grin, "But any ways. what can I train for then? Cause I mean detecting them isn't gonna be enough in the long run."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Khun took a deep breath of the salty sea air. The sounds of sea gulls and hollars could be heard. They were gettign close and Khun was a brim with excitement. More then he thought he'd be.

"So, you do any fishing?" Khun asked Adel.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The Moon Howler wrote:
valerio wrote: Dimitar froze in place. Without turning, he simply spoke with such a tone that Martin stepped back a bit with a pale face.
"NEVER. Joke. About. That. Again!" he said. His voice almost echoed within the abated forest. "Did I make myself clear?"
Flint froze at the tone of his voice. Guess he's not much of a jokester. At all.
"Y-yes sir.". Th dog responded quickly after the asked. And then he stayed quiet, looking as pale faced as Martin.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:"He is not around for de time." Shadowclaw said "In fact he's been away for almost too long. Ah can't even feel 'im, let alone contact 'im!"
"Not surprising Captain: We sort of kicked his tail around, last time we met him. When Colin was in charge of the body you're occupying, you know."
---
xhunterko wrote:"If there's that many, then shouldn't there be something to it then? Hmm?" Monique challenged with a grin, "But any ways. what can I train for then? Cause I mean detecting them isn't gonna be enough in the long run."
Mordo sighed. "Dear, all ghosts are like you. So eager to do the things of the living... Just hang out with me. You'll act as familiar, a channel of my energies when needed. So, in a way, you'll be a healer - for example - when I'll be needing to heal someone from a distance. You'll be my eyes...sort of these things. Waddayasay?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Monique put a finger to her mouth thinking a moment.

"Before I say 'yes'," she said, "There's a few things I want to know from you in exchange. But first, what do You get out of it?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

"There are NOT exchanges! You don't do that with non-mortal entities, it's a thing that *demons* do..." his indignation gave soon space to an embarrassed wiggling of fingers. "There are some risks tho..."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Ohh! Such as?" Monique asked.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Well, it's like with a ghost limb. During our connection, if something happens to me, you'll feel it too. It's traumatic for ghosts."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Monique stood up.

"Sir, I have experienced death itself, I hardly think anything could be worse after that," she said, "And I don't know what you were thinking, but I was probably thinking something different."
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Monique stood up.

"Sir, I have experienced death itself, I hardly think anything could be worse after that," she said, "And I don't know what you were thinking, but I was probably thinking something different."
Mordo regarded her with a cold eye. "lady, there is *nothing* as bad and thraumatic as death! Feeling those sensations once again, experiencing the fears related to it can drive you right into the demons' hands. Yes, there are bad things in the otherworld too! So you better watch you little sharp muzzle, or you'll get your wish."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"I am aware," Monique said, unphased, "You needn't be rough. I only want to learn about your culture that's all."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the meantime, Luke had been going through the legal papers he had again.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:
Seth wrote:
valerio wrote:This time, they stopped to blink at him. "Lost in wut?" they asked together.
"Y'know translation. Like it's an idea that doesn't make sense in other cultures."
"Oh!" both said, comprehending. Then, Michael added, "It's usual stuff between the three tribes. And it usually ends up in a fight."
"We are taught to be utterly sincere during trading, and at the same time to...flourish things, lessay."
"because it's a point of honor not to lower tail first."
"Oh, and don't use *that* way of saying with them bunnies."
"Well you'll have to sit me down and teach me all these little rules sometime. I don't want to re-start a war by doing something dumb."
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:"Not surprising Captain: We sort of kicked his tail around, last time we met him. When Colin was in charge of the body you're occupying, you know."
"*He* fought *you*?" Shadowclaw raised an eyebrow "Hah! AH would like ta see that! How bad did ya anger 'im?" he was about to continue, when he stopped "By the seas! If another *me* is involved, that means..." his eyes flashed in green once more "IT!"

~~~~~~~~~~
Roarin wrote:Flint froze at the tone of his voice. Guess he's not much of a jokester. At all.
"Y-yes sir.". The dog responded quickly after the asked. And then he stayed quiet, looking as pale faced as Martin.
"Good!" Dimitar said with a softer tone "Now follow, observe and by all means - remain quiet, okay?"

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flint nodded to Dimitar, mouthing the words "Okay".

Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"I am aware," Monique said, unphased, "You needn't be rough. I only want to learn about your culture that's all."
"Lady, I'll be rough as I need, as long as you learn what's dangerous and what's not. If you want to stick with me, this is rule #1. And there are a *lot* of rules. Shaman Culture. So, what do you say?"
---
Seth wrote:"Well you'll have to sit me down and teach me all these little rules sometime. I don't want to re-start a war by doing something dumb."
"You couldn't -well, you could, but only if you started flirting with someone else."
---
The Moon Howler wrote:"*He* fought *you*?" Shadowclaw raised an eyebrow "Hah! AH would like ta see that! How bad did ya anger 'im?" he was about to continue, when he stopped "By the seas! If another *me* is involved, that means..." his eyes flashed in green once more "IT!"
"It...meaning?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Monique sighed. If this was going to be the only way she got something...

"Very well shaman Mando, I accept," Monique said.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"That's Mordo, but yay. We'll get along well."
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:Flint nodded to Dimitar, mouthing the words "Okay".
"Alright then!" Dimitar said "Come on!" he said and continued walking.
Martin stood there for a second, motioned Flint to follow and giving a silent sigh of relief, followed the man.

~~~~~~
valerio wrote:"It...meaning?"
"Ya faced *IT*, didn't ya?" Shadowclaw asked "Ah have experienced the change twice - once loosin' an' once winnin'! Whenever *IT* fights ya, ya hafta win...or stay locked within darkness fer a while... a while that might seem like a second..."

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:"Ya faced *IT*, didn't ya?" Shadowclaw asked "Ah have experienced the change twice - once loosin' an' once winnin'! Whenever *IT* fights ya, ya hafta win...or stay locked within darkness fer a while... a while that might seem like a second..."
Gilestra frowned with puzzlement. "In all honesty, Colin and his memories never gave me the impression of being something worth such...scorn. I mean, Captain, you talk about your demon in better terms than Colin. Why?"
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

valerio wrote:
~\Rook/~ wrote:Rook'e eyes lit up as the panel slid away and the hole was opened.
Maxine smiled sheepishly. "As we'll ever be.." She replied, looking down the hole.
"You first Asi, seeing as you're leading.." Rook said, holding a paw out toward the hole."We'll be right behind."
Asimov went down first, disappearing in a moment into the inky darkness. His voice came a moment later. "There's a wooden stepladder. Mind da splinters and climb down. First of ye t'come, turn an' grab my tail, OK? Da other do da same."
"Righto!" Rook called down. He then turned to Maxine. "You wanna go first? Then you'll be between me an' Asi.." He asked, gesturing down.

"O-okay.." Maxine said, and looked down the hole.

It was VERY dark, but Maxine knew Asimov was there.. And Rook was going to be right behind her.

"Ok, off I go.." She said to herself. She then clabered down, and turned to grab Asimov's tail.

She couldn't find it. "Asi, where are ya?" She spoke out, feeling out a bit to try and find him. Her eyes were still adjusting as she stepped lightly forward. she flailed around, still no sign.. Another step forw-

She then tripped and fell into somthing! She realised she pressed up against somthing, no, some-one!

As Maxine's eyes adjusted, she could plainly see who'd she'd fell into.. Asimov!

She hastily backed up, but not too far. "S-sorry!" She apologised, thanking that the tunnel was too dark for anyone to see her blush.

She then heard Rook clabering down the ladder behind her. "Ok, i'm down here.. Where's your tail, Maxie?" He said as he turned around.

Heh, I'm glad he dosen't realise how bad that sounds.. Maxine thought, facepawing.

(OOC: Sorry I ain't been on much.. Still catching up on sleep..)
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Uhm, guys? Ye still got good ears, right? Just swish 'em."
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Anubis woke again from another nap next to the dead fire. He then stretched out and grabbed his bag and the rest of his belongings. He looked at the rest of the thick branches he had and decided to make some ready to lite torches, and put those in his bag "1,2,3,4,5...5 torches, my flint, scythe, water pouch, rope, matches, and some berries I picked. ok that should be good for now." Anubis said looking up the mountain. he stood ready for the climb. "lets do this" Anubis said running to the base of the mountain and starting the climb up.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Tiara led the cougars to their waiting rooms inside the compound. She knew that still felt discomfort and anxiety as they had been rounded up by the local authorities, and they had been feeling a little frustrated.

''Chill you guys, we know how to treat you all well, even if we had to investigate a couple of cats who sprang loose from some crates.'' Tiara explained as she walked with them to a couple of doors. She used a finger and pointed to a wooden door at the end. ''Ah there it is. This way cats...'' Tiara said, wagging her tail. They reached and Tiara put her paw on the door knob. ''As our way of welcoming our unexpected ''guests'' to our security compoud, please do make yourselves at home.'' Tiara said as she swung the door in, revealing a posh master bedroom painted a light blue. A TV stood in one corner, a fridge filled with snacks and sodas stood in another and an intercom was stuck on the wall. ''Besides all this, there's even other facilities, including a gym, spa, swimming pool, human and animal clinic....pretty much everything you need until my superiors give you the all clear.'' Tiara said, admiring their room for a bit. ''Of course, if you find something here which is unsatisfactory...you can always ring me up. I'll be your personal caretaker until this whole thing is over.'' Tiara said, pointing to the intercom.

''Well, I've got to inform Sergeant Mae of your safe arrival here. I'll be back in 5 minutes. Okay?'' Tiara said, giving them a wink and stepping out. She switched on her comm-set and established a connection with Mae. ''Cougars have been safely delivered. Over.''

Mae nodded as the messaged relayed to her comm-set. ''Okay, thank you. Stand by and wait for further instructions...Over and out.'' she said, taking out her cell phone and calling Kaiser. ''Kaiser sir. The cougars have been sent to HQ. They are currently under the care of Corporal Tiara. Will there be any other instructions sir?'' Mae asked.

Tiara went back in after her brief chat with her colleague. She greeted the cougars with a sweet smile and sat down on the bed. ''There's still plenty of time before my two bosses decide what to do with you guys. What do you wanna do first?'' she asked them. Somehow, she had hoped that her cheery attitude paled in comparison to Mae's default sombre expression.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The Moon Howler wrote:"Alright then!" Dimitar said "Come on!" he said and continued walking.
Martin stood there for a second, motioned Flint to follow and giving a silent sigh of relief, followed the man.
Flint simply responded by continuing to follow behind the two, now in a slightly more glum state of mind.

Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:Gilestra frowned with puzzlement. "In all honesty, Colin and his memories never gave me the impression of being something worth such...scorn. I mean, Captain, you talk about your demon in better terms than Colin. Why?"
"That's easy!" Shadowclaw said "Whoever that Colin personality is, he didn't know the demon as Ah do! Ah defeated 'em demonic bounty hunters, but Ah was weakened... a week later - Ah walked de plank!"

~~~~~~

((OOC: Martin, Flint and Dimitar will continue in a few posts. The forest path goes meanderings(right?), so it might take a while))

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Tell me more about these hunters. They must be quite committed, if they waited over 200 years to show themselves again."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

The cougars were a bit taken back at first. Then Amber pointed at the bed.

"Well, we'd need mffer-*" she said as Luke put a hand to her mouth.

"This is HARDLY the place or the time for that," Luke said. Amber gave him a pouty face.

"Besides, we only have an hour," he said with a grin, then a little sheepishly, "So, uh can you marry guests here? We can at least do that if you like."

"IF I want?" Amber asked threateningly.

"Do you?" He asked.

"I think that's a given yes," Amber said, playing with his tail, then to Tiara, "So, do you?"
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:"Tell me more about these hunters. They must be quite committed, if they waited over 200 years to show themselves again."
"Cursed an' tormented souls from de Fornax is what they are!" Shadowclaw explained "They may meet their demise in 'ere, but other souls will accept da curse, fer sweet is de reward - f'rgiveness fer all sins c'mitted! An' de only thing they hafta do is ta bring one such as me ta one of de clans in de Fornax ta win de favor of their entity! An' fer dis *IT* is ta blame again!"

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:The cougars were a bit taken back at first. Then Amber pointed at the bed.
"Well, we'd need mffer-*" she said as Luke put a hand to her mouth.
"This is HARDLY the place or the time for that," Luke said. Amber gave him a pouty face.
"Besides, we only have an hour," he said with a grin, then a little sheepishly, "So, uh can you marry guests here? We can at least do that if you like."
"IF I want?" Amber asked threateningly.
"Do you?" He asked.
"I think that's a given yes," Amber said, playing with his tail, then to Tiara, "So, do you?"
And then came a knock at the door!
A moment later...a rabbit, an ordinary rabbit -if it weren't for the monocle on his right eye and the old-fashioned jacket he wore- leaned in. "Did I hear 'wedding'? Ohh, I didn't know we had two exotic pets as tourists, here!"
---
The Moon Howler wrote:"Cursed an' tormented souls from de Fornax is what they are!" Shadowclaw explained "They may meet their demise in 'ere, but other souls will accept da curse, fer sweet is de reward - f'rgiveness fer all sins c'mitted! An' de only thing they hafta do is ta bring one such as me ta one of de clans in de Fornax ta win de favor of their entity! An' fer dis *IT* is ta blame again!"
"So, if I got it, this body I see is yours and you share it with an Ignis Fornax demon, the same one who is being hunted by these...let's call them 'peers', but it happens that there is a third party involved, this 'Colin' who for some reason is not supposed to switch control with you?"
---
The lemur lifted his paw to call out for the guides' attention. "Ih! Uh, Sir! I've seen some aerial pictures of the mountain! Who built those stairs?"
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:"So, if I got it, this body I see is yours and you share it with an Ignis Fornax demon, the same one who is being hunted by these...let's call them 'peers', but it happens that there is a third party involved, this 'Colin' who for some reason is not supposed to switch control with you?"
"The body is mine, Collins and who knows how many others. As far as Ah understand-" he said before being interrupted by a small green sphere, that appeared between him and Gilestra.
["What are you doing here, Captain?"] The demon spoke.
"So, ye finally decided ta show up, aye? And once again weakened? You didn't regenerate since last we met?" the ocelot crossed his arms on his chest.
["This is not your concern, Shadowclaw!"]
"IT IS ME CONCERN! REMEMBER THIS?" Shadowclaw shouted and showed the locket.
To Shadowclaw the demon remained silent. However he sent a thought to Gilestra ["How much did you tell him?"]

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

<Nothing. For all he's concerned, Colin is just a personality he doesn't like and you're his pet demon...sort of.>