HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by valerio »

"Not much more than your teachers having a crush on you."
"Actually, your mainland culture is so full of such reference. It's intriguing."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"All right, that's everything," Khun said, making sure to cover the fire with dirt to put what was left of it out. He checked his ring to make sure it was covered, grabbed his trick walking stick. And finally, he put on his pack. He then at that moment, remebered the note.

"Heh, almost forgot," Khun said, walking over to where he'd left it. He grabbed it and put it in his bag. Then he walked back to Adel.

"Left a note for the bunnies," he said, "Guess they read it or we got lucky. Anyways. Let's get!" At the last part he pointed his stick to the road and headed that way.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis and reg arived at the edge of the village emerging from the forest "alright ill meet him after that im gonna go explore the island" anubis said now following reg
"Fair enough! I'm gonna home to get breakfast, wanna come?"
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

valerio wrote: "What?"
Shadowclaw's breaths became heavy as he stood up and raised his blade towards the rabbit "This locket..." he raised the paw holding the item "...I have it ta someone I cared about!" he growled "How did ya got it, ye long ear savage?" he bared his teeth and his eyes began to glow in green "How did this thing end in 'ere?"

~~~~~~

After driving a while, a certain vehicle stopped at the end of the road... in the middle of the forest.
"We'll continue on foot." Dimitar said as he got off "It's a short walk from here. Also this region is sorta no man's territory so we shouldn't encounter anything more than a lonely shaman or a pupil in training." he pushed a low-hanging branch, revealing a small forest path "Come on."
Martin jumped out of the car and entered the road.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

valerio wrote:Asimov chuckled. "Yes, this is a secret door." he stuck his paw into the ground, and a moment later, he pulled, making a square slide open. "And no, there's no such thing as carnivorous bunnies: those are things we use to scare the pups and the kits."
But the darkness inside the mouth of the entrance was oh so real. "Ready to go? Just grab each other's tail and follow slowly. I can guide you with my scent. It will feel long but don't worry, it's just a short walk down. Ready?"
Rook'e eyes lit up as the panel slid away and the hole was opened.

Maxine smiled sheepishly. "As we'll ever be.." She replied, looking down the hole.

"You first Asi, seeing as you're leading.." Rook said, holding a paw out toward the hole."We'll be right behind."
xhunterko wrote:Hey guys, I'm gonna be gone for a bit. But I'll be back. Oh, and Maxine. Remember what I asked you to try today. Anyways, later guys! She thought to them.
"Bye! uh, what was her name?" Rook said, looking to Maxine.

"Bye! Safe travel!" Maxine shouted, then turned to Rook. "Her name's Monique.. I thought she told you?"

"She did, I just forgot.." Rook answered. "Anyway, let us return onward to our adventure!"

Maxine just chuckled and put a paw on his shoulder. "Right, you crazy kitten.."
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

"no Thanks reg but thanks for the offer" anubis said
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flint hopped out of the vehicle, trailing behind Dimitar and Martin.
"Okay, now can someone tell me where we're going?"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:Shadowclaw's breaths became heavy as he stood up and raised his blade towards the rabbit "This locket..." he raised the paw holding the item "...I have it ta someone I cared about!" he growled "How did ya got it, ye long ear savage?" he bared his teeth and his eyes began to glow in green "How did this thing end in 'ere?"
The rabbit didn't seem the least fazed by that threat nor by the insults. He just said, "Easy: The crew of the Lady of the Pearly Trident brought the booty here in 1816. They were the last corsairs of that century, far as we know. But if that trinket is important to you, you may keep it."
---
~\Rook/~ wrote:Rook'e eyes lit up as the panel slid away and the hole was opened.
Maxine smiled sheepishly. "As we'll ever be.." She replied, looking down the hole.
"You first Asi, seeing as you're leading.." Rook said, holding a paw out toward the hole."We'll be right behind."
Asimov went down first, disappearing in a moment into the inky darkness. His voice came a moment later. "There's a wooden stepladder. Mind da splinters and climb down. First of ye t'come, turn an' grab my tail, OK? Da other do da same."
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:"no Thanks reg but thanks for the offer" anubis said
"Ok, see ya!" Reginald barked, and ran away, leaving the fox alone.
---
xhunterko wrote:Hey guys, I'm gonna be gone for a bit. But I'll be back. Oh, and Maxine. Remember what I asked you to try today. Anyways, later guys! She thought to them all. Then without hesitation, she launched herself off of Asimov's head and into the sky! Flying as high as she needed to get a good look on the village. Then she flipped, and dove back down. She tried to feel where the shaman was, but she wasn't very good at it. So instead, she looked about the houses, picked one that made her feel really odd, and dove straight for it. She landed on a window sill and peeked inside to see what she could see.
Inside, it looked...big. Definitely larger than the small structure, as if the space had been extended in some weird way.
At the center of the room, there would sit the oldest lycaon ever seen, a mass of ragged fur, the black spots mingled with generous doses of grey. The...creature was apparently dozing, his breath so slow that he could be well dead to the world.
---
thrasherblades wrote:Unlike Mae, Tiara simply did not brush them off casually. Tiara scanned her ID card against a scanner beside the glass doors and beckoned the cougars in. ''I'm really sorry how my colleagues and I have treated you all.'' Tiara said, placing her paw on her heart, showing sincerity. ''I just wish there was an easier and much more gentle approach to this, but in this line of work we cannot afford to compromise the safety of our tourists...as well as our own.'' she replied as she led them down a hallway. A human security officer happened to pass by, and raised an eyebrow as he saw his comrade leading two cougars into the compound. ''Cougars eh? Whatcha bring 'em in for?'' he asked as briefly. ''Oh you know...found these guys in a couple of crates around the area. Just need to bring them in for some questions that's all...'' Tiara said, a little uncertain wether that was actually the REAL reason she brought them here. Or was there something else.
Even Mae had been affected. Something had swept over her. But, as how Tiara had responded naturally, Mae cleared her throat and and responded to his secretary. ''I found a pair of cougars ma'am. From a couple of crates. They seemed to have been captured from their natural habitat or a private reserve. I have them held up at security HQ if you want to meet them.'' Mae said.
"I see. Sorry, but it hardly seems a matter of urgency. You can proceed at your discretion and according to rules without involving Mr. Spencers. And remember: your activity is monitored in case more troubles arose. Good work." and the communication went off.
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:Flint hopped out of the vehicle, trailing behind Dimitar and Martin.
"Okay, now can someone tell me where we're going?"
"We're going to finish something that shouldn't have happened in the first place." Dimitar said.

~~~~~~
valerio wrote:The rabbit didn't seem the least fazed by that threat nor by the insults. He just said, "Easy: The crew of the Lady of the Pearly Trident brought the booty here in 1816. They were the last corsairs of that century, far as we know. But if that trinket is important to you, you may keep it."
"There's one way fer those corsairs ta obtain it - take it from her dead paws!" Shadowclaw growled "Where are they? Tell me and I'll make sure that even their visit ta da depths o 'da sea won't be joyful!"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:"There's one way fer those corsairs ta obtain it - take it from her dead paws!" Shadowclaw growled "Where are they? Tell me and I'll make sure that even their visit ta da depths o 'da sea won't be joyful!"
"Well, the oldest of them was, what? About 50? I can safely say that they alreay met the entities on the other side. Few less than 200 years ago, so in a way you've been avenged."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:"Not much more than your teachers having a crush on you."
"Actually, your mainland culture is so full of such reference. It's intriguing."
"Yeah I guess it is. I'm just glad you guys got the joke I was sure that one was gonna get lost in translation."
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"O-kay?". Flint flattened and unflattened one ear in confusion. He looked over at Martin.
"Is there some history lesson I missed?"

Ref Ref!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Monique smiled at the old lycoon. The structure change didn't seem to phase her. She was used to bothering shamans when she was alive. So she had gotten used to finding the wierd thing or too.

I love it when they're napping, easy to sneak up on.
Monique thought. Yeah right, eh heh heh.

She had remembered one time she and her friend had tried that. When they got up close to one enough to dose him with a bucket of ice water, her friend had tripped and dumped it all over themselves! The shaman explained that he had been ready for them since that morning. But he knew they were just trying to have fun though, so it was all in good favor. Monique sighed and hoped he was still doing all right. She flew over to the older lycoon and landed on his head.

Excuse me, good morning sir, but, are you busy?
She thought to him.
Hotep the psychic

Anubis smiled and watched him run off then turned towards the mountain. "hmmm walk or run or spirit walk? choices, choices,choices....ah heck with it run." Anubis said to himself getting down on all fours and sprinting towards the mountain as fast as he could "its been awhile since my last mountain climb I better see if I can do it without equipment." he thought to himself as the trees whirred past him as he ran.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Monique smiled at the old lycoon. The structure change didn't seem to phase her. She was used to bothering shamans when she was alive. So she had gotten used to finding the wierd thing or too.

I love it when they're napping, easy to sneak up on.
Monique thought. Yeah right, eh heh heh.

She had remembered one time she and her friend had tried that. When they got up close to one enough to dose him with a bucket of ice water, her friend had tripped and dumped it all over themselves! The shaman explained that he had been ready for them since that morning. But he knew they were just trying to have fun though, so it was all in good favor. Monique sighed and hoped he was still doing all right. She flew over to the older lycoon and landed on his head.

Excuse me, good morning sir, but, are you busy?
She thought to him.
"*sigh* I'm trying to transcend, young ghost," another ghost said, just standing behind her. "My poor, weathered body just can't stand it anymore, and as of recently I helped a couple of mort...animals. No, I'm not napping. I'm dying and I need to be focused or I'll end up just like you, a pale reflection of my older self." It was hard to imagine that this manifestation was actually the same...person. This one looked young, healthy, powerful and imposing.
And snotty as heck, too. "Soo, miss Tiny, what can I do for you?" he asked with impatience.
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:"Well, the oldest of them was, what? About 50? I can safely say that they alreay met the entities on the other side. Few less than 200 years ago, so in a way you've been avenged."
"Ye lie!" Shadowclaw shouted "Yer tryin ta protect 'em! Tell me where they are or Ah'll swear ye'll be the last one walkin' the gangplank!"

~~~~~~
Roarin wrote:"O-kay?". Flint flattened and unflattened one ear in confusion. He looked over at Martin.
"Is there some history lesson I missed?"
"Guess there's no point in keeping it secret at this moment." Dimitar said and glanced at Martin, who remained silent. The human continued "5 years ago, when I was away from here, on a dig on the mainland, we stumbled upon a tomb, which was said to be guarded by a curse. The locals weren't exactly superstitious, so their opinions were divided in two groups - those that believed and those that didn't. We were led by the latter into the tomb... eight of my team, including my father entered without my permission... and got cursed. Their lived would've ended back there... and that could've been the merciful end for them..." he stopped for a second to gain control over himself "I entered the tomb. I saved them... but for those five years, I lost too much... Momchil... was the last. The curse did not affect me only because I have tattoos with ancient and some of them even forgotten defenses. We're now going to end that curse and free their souls."

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:"Ye lie!" Shadowclaw shouted "Yer tryin ta protect 'em! Tell me where they are or Ah'll swear ye'll be the last one walkin' the gangplank!"
"Fair enough. And what if I could prove you I speak the truth? Would you grant me the time to this purpose, Captain?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"And to think, you were a shaman in your lifetime, pfft. THAT, is how you approach a young person seeking wisdom?" Monique said, turning around to the rude spirit.

"I'm sorry, I'm being mean," Monique said to him, hoping she hadn't made the shaman too angry, "But I am sorry you are passing. I'll let you alone and inform one of your people."

Monique bowed to the shaman.

"By your leave," She said, then she flitted out the window.

Honestly! And I wanted help from that!? She thought. She knew that sometimes you could upset a shaman and they'd play tricks on you, and thought for a moment that that was the case. But as she soared up to the sky, she knew she was probably wrong. She spotted her group and made a bee line for them, diving into the hole.

ASIMOV!
She hollared for him.
valerio

Post by valerio »

The young lycaon was still waiting for his friends, when he heard the ghostly voice, and almost lost all of his fur.
"Cripes! Ye wanted t'kill me?! Wut's wrong?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Monique made a bee line for his neck and snuggled against it.

"I'm sorry, but, the shaman, well, wasn't very shaman like at all," Monique said aloud, "I tried to speak with him, but, met his younger, more arrogant spirit insted. He told me he was, was, dying and trying to ascend. So I let him alone and came to tell you."
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Really? Old Fluff? Oh, I'm so sorry, but...well, I guess it's a shaman thing, as I said I am really no expert about it." Asimov snapped his fingers. "Say, why won't you try again? Focus on his disciple! If the Old Fluff is dying, he must have a disciple waiting to take his place."
Hotep the psychic

Anubis ran into a small clearing for a small break breathing heavily, he now knew he hadn't run like this in such time but he was far away from just about everything he knew. "man the mountain is farther than I thought. phew ok lets...wait whats that?" Anubis looked closer to the ground finding tracks he knelt down and sniffed them "dogs? what are dogs doing out here?" Anubis looked at the trail and followed them
ImageImageImage
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Just like that? Huh, that's not how we treated our shamans! Monique thought to herself.

"All right, I'll try to look for them then," she said to him, and flew off. Again, she soared up high. And again she dive bombed to descend. This time she let fate take her and closed her eyes, diving right into a chimney and grabbing the fire place cieling. Not caring now and feeling slightly brushed off, she just announced her presence to anyone who might be in the house.

"Excuse me, sorry to disturb you, but I've been told this island is used to spirits," Monique said aloud, "So if anyone can be bothered by a little bat for a moment I'd like to ask for some guidence please. If I am not disturbing anyone's breakfast, or meditation, or nap or death or last rights or meal that is." She was a bit flustered by now.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"GAK! Don't haunt me please!!" came the answer from the kitchen room...followed by an insane clattering of pottery, followed by something splashing...and eventually a weird sizzling, accompanied by the distinct scent of burned flesh. "My feet..."
A moment later, a young lycaon leaned out the door. He bore the shaman markings, all right, but looked a tad nervous. "Please, o mighty aethereal one, I know I shouldn't have upset you, but I swear...Dawwww!" he suddenly said as he noticed Monique. "Da cute!"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Oh my, I'm sorry, and don't worry, I'm not going to haunt you," Monique said.

"Sigh, thanks, but I'm just looking for some guidence and have two things to say, then I'll be out of your hair," Monique said, "One, is there another village nearby with a shaman that isn't ready to die? And two. I beleive your shaman may be dying as I met with his spirit rather then his mortal form. Rather a rude spirit too."
valerio

Post by valerio »

The lycaon nodded and hopped into the living room. "I see what you mean: Transcending is a complicated ceremony, the spirit cannot be distracted, least he or she will spend the rest of eternity as a restless ghost. So, why should you go to someone else? What do you think I am?" he passed his paws over his body. "Oh, and my name's Mordo. yes, like the comic book character, but I'm not evil." he chuckled
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flint nodded.
"Okay. Enter tomb. Destroy curse. Free spirits. Sounds like the plotline to an Indiana Jones movie."

Ref Ref!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Hopefully someone with a more humility of spirit," Monique said to him, "I honestly think something should happen to so supposedly wise a being yet he acts like that in his final moments. Hmph. But anyways. You are in the middle of breakfast though right? We can talk later if you want to finish. Sorry bout your feet." Monique was shuffling her own feet at the last bit.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Oh, nonononoworrynot! I am good at my job, but I'm still a bit...clumsy when it comes to mundane things. And I was just washing the pottery, had breakfast already. And please, be merciful on my master, he worked hard for the latest 2,000 years protecting our village, he deserves to be left a tad alone, and of course here I am talking too much again. What did you need cutie one?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Your master shouldn't have acted like a jerk regardless. Just because you have doesn't give you license to be rude in your final moments. But enough about him," Monique said, flying over to his nose, putting on a smile, and leaning on her elbows.

"When I left this world and taken to the next, I was told I had free passage between the two cause of my accidental death," Monique said, "Now, the only problem is. I don't know how to go back! And, I want to ask somebody something. I watched a pet sleep last night. And she was so restless that I found myself wishing I could help someway. I wanted to be a healer while I was alive. And, if possible I want to be a healer now too."
Hotep the psychic

Anubis paused in a clearing again breathing heavier. He looked up at the mountain seeing no progress made. "heck with it im spirit walking otherwise ill never make it." he thought to himself. he then sat down to relax, a few minutes later when he was better he focused his mind and placed his hands together. he then closed his eyes meditating His eyes then slowly opened showing there blue glow, his hands dropped and soon he disappeared. 2 minutes later he was falling from a tree near the mountain. "huh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh OW....OUCH....OOph" he screamed falling through the tree then hitting the ground. he slowly got up and looked around groggily and tired seeing the mountain he smiled and collapsed backwards into the dirt and there he lay asleep.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

The young shaman thought about it. "Hmm, sorry no can do. You see, as a being of residual spiritual energy, now you can haunt, do some poltergeist tricks although they will be related to your original mass and size. Which means you can't do more than cute pranks.
"But you can't infuse your energies into someone, or you'll literally consume yourself. At best, you can become a familiar."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Monique frowned and let down her ears.

"Ohhhhhhh," Monique pouted, "And I only know a few tricks, but what could I do even? I mean, I know one big thing, but, but that's it."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thank you ma'am, I appreciate it," Luke said, "But sometime or later I WILL still give your boss a mouthful."

"As do and will I," Amber said as well.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Well, you can become a guide. You see, here on the mortal plane, you can't do much, but as a ghost you can detect dangers of mystical nature, you can sense other ghostly presences... And it requires no training, it's part of your nature. So you can help whoever you want to protect them from less...benevolent presences."
---
"You do that, mister," said a voice behind the cougars, "And the next thing you know, you're back in a box and express mailed to the continent. If that's your wish, we can grant it pronto. I am Mr. Grimm, security human staff coordinator. Welcome to paradise," he added with a a rare grin.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Well, that could work, but," Monique said, "The cat I want to help is struggling with something with emotions and stuff in her mind. I've yet to ask what, cause I've only known her a couple days. But how could I help with stuff like that? As far as that being part of my nature though, I've yet to experience or use it."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Being in security does not give you license to be a JERK!
Luke thought. And wanted to say as he turned around.

I honestly hope a watchdog group comes here and exposes your, your, you know what's its! Amber thought, turning around and stepping behind Luke, not bringing herself to think the word.

"Oh, finally a "welcome" and not another gun pointed to my head for doing absolutely nothing other than being smuggled in against my will," Luke said with a sneer, then it faded to a straight mouth, "Seriously though, having been shipped here illegally already that way we'd rather not. Luke Argo, and my fiance' Amber Kries."

Amber nodded towards the man.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Seth wrote:"Yeah I guess it is. I'm just glad you guys got the joke I was sure that one was gonna get lost in translation."
This time, they stopped to blink at him. "Lost in wut?" they asked together.
---
xhunterko wrote:"Well, that could work, but," Monique said, "The cat I want to help is struggling with something with emotions and stuff in her mind. I've yet to ask what, cause I've only known her a couple days. But how could I help with stuff like that? As far as that being part of my nature though, I've yet to experience or use it."
"'Tis not a question of 'experience'. As long as you keep thinking of yourself as a mortal, you'll limit yourself, much like a seeing person will close his eyes and pretend to see. You must see yourself for what you are, but alas, the moment you do you'll be drawn to the otherworld and never come back from it. That's why you need someone to bond with, someone who will keep you bound to this plane as well."
---
xhunterko wrote:Being in security does not give you license to be a JERK! Luke thought. And wanted to say as he turned around.
I honestly hope a watchdog group comes here and exposes your, your, you know what's its! Amber thought, turning around and stepping behind Luke, not bringing herself to think the word.
"Oh, finally a "welcome" and not another gun pointed to my head for doing absolutely nothing other than being smuggled in against my will," Luke said with a sneer, then it faded to a straight mouth, "Seriously though, having been shipped here illegally already that way we'd rather not. Luke Argo, and my fiance' Amber Kries."
Amber nodded towards the man.
The imposing human offered his hand. "Charmed. Oh, and by the way, being in security means exactly that: play it safe, not lowering one's guard. So, given your situation, other than offering food, shelter and some entertainment, what can we do for you?"
Hotep the psychic

Anubis woke slowly to leaf falling on his head, his eyes adjusted to the light and slowly again he sat up. he rubbed his head and looked around then up. He saw the mountain a lot closer and higher than he thought. He smiled but decided to look around first and set up a small camp. He walked over to some trees and found some dead branches leaving his stuff were he would set up a small camp. after some time again he had a fire waiting to be lit and sat eating the rest of the large berry he saved.
ImageImageImage
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:
Seth wrote:"Yeah I guess it is. I'm just glad you guys got the joke I was sure that one was gonna get lost in translation."
This time, they stopped to blink at him. "Lost in wut?" they asked together.
"Y'know translation. Like it's an idea that doesn't make sense in other cultures."
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Well honestly I don't know," Luke said, taking the human's hand and shaking it, "But I think we'd like to start a life here if possible."

"I thought it was a life or two or three or four?" Amber asked, trying to ease the tension but only making Luke blush.

"Well, see, here's the thing," Monique said, "When I first passed to the next world, I remember vaguely getting put in a small, special place, being told a few things by someone. And then being told I could go freely throughout the worlds because of my death, told I could do something special, and then thrust back to the sight where I passed. So, I know that I am dead and a spirit and if that means that I can learn to become more powerful to help people then I'm willing to do so."
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:"Fair enough. And what if I could prove you I speak the truth? Would you grant me the time to this purpose, Captain?"
"If ya think ya can prove they're gone - show me where they began their journey ta da depths of da sea!" Shadowclaw said "Only then Ah'll believe ya!"

~~~~~~
Roarin wrote:Flint nodded.
"Okay. Enter tomb. Destroy curse. Free spirits. Sounds like the plotline to an Indiana Jones movie."
Dimitar froze in place. Without turning, he simply spoke with such a tone that Martin stepped back a bit with a pale face.
"NEVER. Joke. About. That. Again!" he said. His voice almost echoed within the abated forest. "Did I make myself clear?"

My RP Characters