HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

xhunterko

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by xhunterko »

"All right, I want some answers," Amber said, "What is it with you guys and the wierd looks about what happened to me?"

Luke looked up to the sky. He didn't like the weather forecast.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Reginald looked puzzled. "And couldn't you just ask for some food to spare?"
---
E.R. gave Amber a somber look. "Ma'am, this is a touristic place. Not without its share of adventure and dangers, but management has always prided themlseves in keeping tracks of the most dangerous locations and making sure that the tourists are kept safe.
"These...carnivorous rabbits are something that is not in the management's equation. Something that can literally grab you from under your feet and make you disappear. Something, which, in fact, could be the base for some nasty stories the natives pass between themselves. Something that even they think it's just ugly bedtime stories. So far.
"And what you just told us has made this whole island a definitely more dangerous place. Bad for business, bad for living."

(OOC - waiting for thrasherblades now)
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Mae and Tiara saluted at their superior's orders, and led the cougars away. Mae and Tiara sported a worried look as an aura of uncertainty emitted from the cougars, resulting in the female to demand an explanation.

''Apparently, you had just witnessed something which either is of high importance-''

''Or it could be an act of fraud. What you have just mentioned could have served as a threat to the security and the well being of this island. I'm not sure about the details, but it seems that security HQ doesn't take this lightly. I'm not saying that you're lying Miss Amber. These are just standard procedures Ma'am.'' Mae said, cutting off her colleague as they made their way back to the jeep at the beach. They asked the two felines to get in, and all of them rode back to HQ.

Once back at HQ, the two K9 dogs got off as well as the cougars. ''Tiara, find a room for them to wait in..'' Mae said. Tiara nodded, and turned to the cougars. ''This way..'' the GSD said, pointing to the entrance of the security compound.

Mae on the other hand, took out her cell phone from her vest and called up Mr Spencers. ''Mr Spencers sir! Sergeant Mae, reporting. I would like to report something from my recent tour of duty. It is of high importance and confidentiality. Can I see you in private to talk about this?'' Mae asked.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

"No not when your a wild animal. I still am one because I have no owners and no permanent home. Anyways after being shot with a dart I woke up in Russia's fox farm. Its like prison your caged up, eat little to nothing and every ones crazy. so I waited a few days until we were released for the hour and I made my way to the farthest fence. Escaping was the hard part."Anubis said flipping the pages in the photo book till he found the photo of the fox farm. "there it is its big in size, But they treat everyone poorly. And theres nothing but a few trees and snow. I hate my winter coat then white fur." Anubis said looking at the photo
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

valerio wrote:"Excellent! I have a cousin who'll be all too happy to show you where to spend the money... But there we are!" he pointed at a large square hut, without windows, and a single heavy wooden door with runes inscribed on its surface.
Gilestra opened the door. "Let there be light..." he said, his paw glowing with its own light...
...revealing a *pile* of gold coins, jewels, weapons made of the finest steel and daggers made of gold and silver! It was, indeed, a hefty booty for a pirate!
Shadowclaw's eyes widened and his jaw dropped down as he saw the treasures before him.
"Ya-ha-haar!" he said "I've never seen such a beautiful booty..." his eyes caught up something shiny among a pile of gems. He stepped towards it... and from green and awe, his face froze pale.
---
"Oh, but you don't have to convince me!" Angelina giggled.
"And now that you have your own pack, you must start to think as a part of it, not seeing us only as single members. If you lead, we are bound to obey -except when we're expecting, which gives us priority because we'll be carrying our future. And *when* we'll extend the pack, the others will be bound to obey us in the name of communal safety. There must be no room for whims." Faye's tone suggested there would be no compromise on that.[/quote]
"Packs, Faye?" Balkan asked "Only savages are still formin' packs." the half-wolf said "We are tribes, clans, families. We three - a family... within a bigger family. And members of a family help each other."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

thrasherblades wrote:Mae and Tiara saluted at their superior's orders, and led the cougars away. Mae and Tiara sported a worried look as an aura of uncertainty emitted from the cougars, resulting in the female to demand an explanation.
''Apparently, you had just witnessed something which either is of high importance-''
''Or it could be an act of fraud. What you have just mentioned could have served as a threat to the security and the well being of this island. I'm not sure about the details, but it seems that security HQ doesn't take this lightly. I'm not saying that you're lying Miss Amber. These are just standard procedures Ma'am.'' Mae said, cutting off her colleague as they made their way back to the jeep at the beach. They asked the two felines to get in, and all of them rode back to HQ.
Once back at HQ, the two K9 dogs got off as well as the cougars. ''Tiara, find a room for them to wait in..'' Mae said. Tiara nodded, and turned to the cougars. ''This way..'' the GSD said, pointing to the entrance of the security compound.
Mae on the other hand, took out her cell phone from her vest and called up Mr Spencers. ''Mr Spencers sir! Sergeant Mae, reporting. I would like to report something from my recent tour of duty. It is of high importance and confidentiality. Can I see you in private to talk about this?'' Mae asked.
The monitor showed Spencer's secretary. "Is it that important that it cannot be sorted by the proper security channels?" her voice was smooth, but there was something in it saying 'this better *be* good'.
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:"No not when your a wild animal. I still am one because I have no owners and no permanent home. Anyways after being shot with a dart I woke up in Russia's fox farm. Its like prison your caged up, eat little to nothing and every ones crazy. so I waited a few days until we were released for the hour and I made my way to the farthest fence. Escaping was the hard part."Anubis said flipping the pages in the photo book till he found the photo of the fox farm. "there it is its big in size, But they treat everyone poorly. And theres nothing but a few trees and snow. I hate my winter coat then white fur." Anubis said looking at the photo
Reginald suddenly hugged Anubis!
"I'm sorry that you had to suffer so much! Can I help you feel better?"
---
The Moon Howler wrote:Shadowclaw's eyes widened and his jaw dropped down as he saw the treasures before him.
"Ya-ha-haar!" he said "I've never seen such a beautiful booty..." his eyes caught up something shiny among a pile of gems. He stepped towards it... and from green and awe, his face froze pale.
Gilestra frowned. "Something wrong, Captain?"
---
The Moon Howler wrote:"Packs, Faye?" Balkan asked "Only savages are still formin' packs." the half-wolf said "We are tribes, clans, families. We three - a family... within a bigger family. And members of a family help each other."
Faye's eyes flashed with a cold anger, hearing those words. her whole body rippled with tension. Had she been a cat, her claws would've flexed out threateningly...
Instead, she just narrowed her eyes and said, "As you wish."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:Soon, the two lycaons joined him.
Up in the sky, the grey clouds kept thickening...
"So what happens if it starts raining? "
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

They reluctuntly followed the GSD. But Luke looked at Amber at the mention of the word fraud. Now he was upset.

"With all due respect ma'am," Luke said, "I do believe your going to have to owe me and my future mate an apology. We get dumped on this island in the middle of no-where. We're the only ones on the beach so we've had no contact with anyone but yourselves. And all you've done is threatened to shoot me for not responding and just brushed it off and have called my girl a cheat and a liar. We know NOTHING of you silly little superstitions or your ways. I saw my girl dissapear right in front of my eyes! And there ain't no way in fur that I'm gonna let you keep you treating us like this!"
valerio

Post by valerio »

The old hut was coming down easily.
"Uhh, we get wet?"
"And then we snuggle by a big warm fire."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Adrian kept working , "Sounds like a good plan to me. Maybe that storm is a good omen."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Hotep the psychic

Anubis chuckled "im fine right now Reg anyways ill continue todays story, then we should get you hme before someone gets worried.....Lets see were was I oh yeah. escaping was hard lots of people guarded the doors and watched on cameras if anyone escaped but I had the advantage the camera that watched my place turned on and off at times and you knew from the light on it. Anyways two days later at night I watched it, Knowing I had about two minutes to do the job and right when it turned off I sprang I unlocked the cage and ran to the wall, then unplugged the camera. The other foxes saw and begged for help and so I did I let them out of there cages and they ran to the others and soon there was a prison break." Anubis said explaining and waving his hands as if acting it all over again.
"Now we were on the run reg and the fence was not far away we had a few chances but for others not so much, on the run there the Russians found out and they sent hunting dogs guns and all other stuff at us. so we dug our way out some made other tunnels to distract the dogs. by the time we were done we were all free and in the wilderness again. But one man in particular wanted me at the farm but since we escaped he never got me. I hid in the forests for two weeks and moved on" Anubis said finishing his story and stretching out
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:ooc: It's okay. Hope you get back to sleeping well!
ic:
Ah, okay. You had me worried for a second there. Hey, I'm switching heads for a bit. Monique thought to Maxine. Then she flew over to Asimov's head.
Hey Asimov? Can you help me with something? She thought only to him.
"Sure ye may, tiny cute lady. Ask ahead!"
---
Seth wrote:Adrian kept working , "Sounds like a good plan to me. Maybe that storm is a good omen."
"Good t'see yer in the spirit already." It didn't take long before the hut collapsed completely. Michael looked satisfied. "There! Now, let's clean up the mess. We must stack up as much as possible so that in case of rain what's left will become a single mound. And from that mound will make charms and rough pottery as a sign that our past helped us build the future. Gone but not forgotten. The rest, we will bury it under the new hut once we have rebuilt one that fits us all and the new lives to come."
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis chuckled "im fine right now Reg anyways ill continue todays story, then we should get you hme before someone gets worried.....Lets see were was I oh yeah. escaping was hard lots of people guarded the doors and watched on cameras if anyone escaped but I had the advantage the camera that watched my place turned on and off at times and you knew from the light on it. Anyways two days later at night I watched it, Knowing I had about two minutes to do the job and right when it turned off I sprang I unlocked the cage and ran to the wall, then unplugged the camera. The other foxes saw and begged for help and so I did I let them out of there cages and they ran to the others and soon there was a prison break." Anubis said explaining and waving his hands as if acting it all over again.
"Now we were on the run reg and the fence was not far away we had a few chances but for others not so much, on the run there the Russians found out and they sent hunting dogs guns and all other stuff at us. so we dug our way out some made other tunnels to distract the dogs. by the time we were done we were all free and in the wilderness again. But one man in particular wanted me at the farm but since we escaped he never got me. I hid in the forests for two weeks and moved on" Anubis said finishing his story and stretching out
Reginald was awed. Not even the sharks had such interesting tales! he made a pout that, in his intentions, was a tough expression. "Wish Prowler and I were there with you! I would've bitten the bad hummins' bums and Prowler would've slapped them all aaaall around da place!" he also made the gesture of jabbing at the air with his fists.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:
Seth wrote:Adrian kept working , "Sounds like a good plan to me. Maybe that storm is a good omen."
"Good t'see yer in the spirit already." It didn't take long before the hut collapsed completely. Michael looked satisfied. "There! Now, let's clean up the mess. We must stack up as much as possible so that in case of rain what's left will become a single mound. And from that mound will make charms and rough pottery as a sign that our past helped us build the future. Gone but not forgotten. The rest, we will bury it under the new hut once we have rebuilt one that fits us all and the new lives to come."
"Alright sounds like a plan to me. where are we getting hte material for the new hut though?"
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

"We'll collect the wood and the leaves to make the skeleton, and from there we'll build the walls using mud and clay, and then we'll bake some ceramic to reinforce the structure. We'll make it shine like a jewel!"
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:Gilestra frowned. "Something wrong, Captain?"
Shadowclaw knelt down and picked up the only treasure that wasn't made out of gold - a round, silver locket, on which was engraved a ship in the sea following a star. The ocelot shivered.
"That... locket... I... recognize it... but... how?" he whispered.

---
valerio wrote:Faye's eyes flashed with a cold anger, hearing those words. her whole body rippled with tension. Had she been a cat, her claws would've flexed out threateningly...
Instead, she just narrowed her eyes and said, "As you wish."
Balkan put his bowl down and moved behind Faye, placing his paws on her back and began massaging her gently.
"Faye, calm down." he said "Jus' relax and enjoy yer breakfast."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Was this object part of your possessions, perhaps?"
---
Faye let out a rumble, but she quieted and kept eating
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

valerio wrote:
~\Rook/~ wrote:"heh, define 'weird' Asimov.." Rook said jokingly.
"Well, we'll just have to be carefull, then.." Maxine thought out loud.
Asimov stopped in front of a patch of grass. "If they ask ya, ah never told ya: The cave bunnies are...well, carnivorous bunnies. They sort of evolved in the underground. They are predators. The would eat ya bone'n'marrow. Crazy tribe, as I said you."
Maxine swallowed, Eat you?

"Well, you wouldn't take us here if you didn't know the area, right? You must know the best places to hide an' stuff if any of those mean bunnies come, right? Right?" Rook asked, shrugging off the fear.

"R-right.." Maxine agreed, still a little unsure.

Rook looked down at the patch of grass. "So, what we doing here? Is it a secret door?" Rook asked, kneeling down and rubbing his paw through the blades. Mm.. Soft..
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
valerio

Post by valerio »

Asimov chuckled. "Yes, this is a secret door." he stuck his paw into the ground, and a moment later, he pulled, making a square slide open. "And no, there's no such thing as carnivorous bunnies: those are things we use to scare the pups and the kits."
But the darkness inside the mouth of the entrance was oh so real. "Ready to go? Just grab each other's tail and follow slowly. I can guide you with my scent. It will feel long but don't worry, it's just a short walk down. Ready?"
Hotep the psychic

Anubis laughed at the comment. "well I said id finish the story now we better get you home so no one worries were you went." Anubis said heading to the exit.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

Reginald followed obediently, adoration in his puppy eyes.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Well. How do I get in touch with the spirit world around here? I need to ask some questions. I've done some meditation before, but I know that each culture is different, so. Monique thought to him.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Khun was busy packing away everything into his bag. Eventually he'd gotten most of it in.

"Stupid, razzin, fraztin, darnin," Khun mumbled, then he reached for his collar, and let out a sigh at finding nothing again and continued packing.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote: Well. How do I get in touch with the spirit world around here? I need to ask some questions. I've done some meditation before, but I know that each culture is different, so. Monique thought to him.
Asimov blinked. "Uhh, yer a ghoste right? So...just call 'em out. Ah mean, focus on 'em instead o' the livin'."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Well, see, the problem with just doing that is getting some unwanted attention from, not pleasant things. So. Do your people have something they believe in? Most island people do so I was wondering. And this is their territory. Monique thought to him.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"I see. Well, you just go to a shaman and ask them, it's their territory after all. *shrug* I'm no expert on the spirit world."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Monique then had an idea.

Would they be surprised, or upset if a spirit spoke to them out of the blue? Monique asked.
Hotep the psychic

Once outside and headed back to the village Anubis looked at reg "hey if you want you can come visit and ill tell you more storys or something ok? you should know how to get to my burrow now" Anubis said
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

Asimov giggled. "With a cute li'l thing like ya? They'd get some daaww fer once, b'lieve me."
---
Reginald nodded so fast that one could almost hear his neck vertebrae cracking. "Sure! Whenever you want! And if you come with me, I'll introduce you to Prowler! He's my best pal!"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Eh heh heh. Well, who should I contact then? Who do you know? Monique thought back with a smile.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Oh, once you're at the village, you'll feel his presence. Shamans are like lighthouses for spirits, or so I've been told. Follow the sensations, and you'll be at his hut in no time."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Oh, where is your village then? Monique thought to him.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Asimov pointed at the village behind him. "Like...where I'm from?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: thought they were in the cave by now.

ic:

Oh, eh heh, sorry. Monique thought to Asimov

Hey guys, I'm gonna be gone for a bit. But I'll be back. Oh, and Maxine. Remember what I asked you to try today. Anyways, later guys! She thought to them all. Then without hesitation, she launched herself off of Asimov's head and into the sky! Flying as high as she needed to get a good look on the village. Then she flipped, and dove back down. She tried to feel where the shaman was, but she wasn't very good at it. So instead, she looked about the houses, picked one that made her feel really odd, and dove straight for it. She landed on a window sill and peeked inside to see what she could see.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

xhunterko wrote:They reluctuntly followed the GSD. But Luke looked at Amber at the mention of the word fraud. Now he was upset.

"With all due respect ma'am," Luke said, "I do believe your going to have to owe me and my future mate an apology. We get dumped on this island in the middle of no-where. We're the only ones on the beach so we've had no contact with anyone but yourselves. And all you've done is threatened to shoot me for not responding and just brushed it off and have called my girl a cheat and a liar. We know NOTHING of you silly little superstitions or your ways. I saw my girl dissapear right in front of my eyes! And there ain't no way in fur that I'm gonna let you keep you treating us like this!"
Unlike Mae, Tiara simply did not brush them off casually. Tiara scanned her ID card against a scanner beside the glass doors and beckoned the cougars in. ''I'm really sorry how my colleagues and I have treated you all.'' Tiara said, placing her paw on her heart, showing sincerity. ''I just wish there was an easier and much more gentle approach to this, but in this line of work we cannot afford to compromise the safety of our tourists...as well as our own.'' she replied as she led them down a hallway. A human security officer happened to pass by, and raised an eyebrow as he saw his comrade leading two cougars into the compound. ''Cougars eh? Whatcha bring 'em in for?'' he asked as briefly. ''Oh you know...found these guys in a couple of crates around the area. Just need to bring them in for some questions that's all...'' Tiara said, a little uncertain wether that was actually the REAL reason she brought them here. Or was there something else.

Even Mae had been affected. Something had swept over her. But, as how Tiara had responded naturally, Mae cleared her throat and and responded to his secretary. ''I found a pair of cougars ma'am. From a couple of crates. They seemed to have been captured from their natural habitat or a private reserve. I have them held up at security HQ if you want to meet them.'' Mae said.
Last edited by thrasherblades on Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Hotep the psychic

Anubis and reg arived at the edge of the village emerging from the forest "alright ill meet him after that im gonna go explore the island" anubis said now following reg
ImageImageImage
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:"We'll collect the wood and the leaves to make the skeleton, and from there we'll build the walls using mud and clay, and then we'll bake some ceramic to reinforce the structure. We'll make it shine like a jewel!"
"Well I'm glad you guys know what you're doing because I've enve rhad to do anything like this before. Hard work I can deal with but as far as practical skills go...well I just don't really have them."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

"You're here to live a new life. You've got a lot to learn and we're here for you."
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:"Was this object part of your possessions, perhaps?"
"T'was a gift I gave..." he did not finish, opening the locket's mechanism with his claws and peeked inside. His face was like a stone the moment he saw what was inside "Shiver me timbers!"

---
valerio wrote:Faye let out a rumble, but she quieted and kept eating
Balkan continued with the gentle massage, including her sides as well, while careful not to disturb her eating.

My RP Characters
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

xhunterko wrote:"Nah I'm good," Khun said, "There's actually a few more of those if your still hungry. And I don't think it's much farther."
Adel nodded. "Ja, please. Zay ah very goot fruits. " He was going to take as much as Khun wouldn't eat. It could be a full day for them, after all...

So, after he had eaten enough to sate himself (or all of the food, whichever happened first), Adel hopped up. Ve should get moving vhile ze moving is good, ja?" he asked, already prepped to go. He tried to help Khun stuff their stuff into Khun's bag. He took note of when the other dog had reached for his collar but said nothing.

OOC: Whoops, I'm dumb.
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:"T'was a gift I gave..." he did not finish, opening the locket's mechanism with his claws and peeked inside. His face was like a stone the moment he saw what was inside "Shiver me timbers!"
"What?"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:"You're here to live a new life. You've got a lot to learn and we're here for you."
Adrian stuck his tonue out playfully, "Is it weird that I have a crush on my teacher?"
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz