HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by valerio »

The sound of cocking weapons, from behind him.
"Wrong place to look for a treasure, kitty," E.R. said.
---
Amber got the second surprise of the day, as her enemies were all onto her as if they could as much easily see in the dark!
"Enough, pretty one!"
"We don't want you to lose weight!"
"You're lucky we don't want you to lose precious blood."
Rabbits. She was being outnumbered by rabbits who spoke like predators!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Amber had had enough. She decided to show some skill. Since, apparently these were no mere usual rabbits. She flipped over the group, and struck a blow for one's neck.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"FUR it! If by treasure you mean my girl, then you have that wrong!" Luke said, not looking back but still digging, not caring about the weapons behind him.

"She got sucked in some sort of trap, she's down there! And I'm going after her whether you stop me or not!" Luke said
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Anubis looked away slowly then kept following Reginald. He looked around seeing the mountains and trees and all the other things around him. "so reg were are we going?"
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Luck or skill, the rabbit was struck dead flat and went down. He emitted a terrible shriek of pain, something that belonged more to a fierce beast, not a herbivore!
The sound of something becoming unsheathed! Metal against leather!
several tiny, sharp points were pressed against Amber's body, in various points. It was as if laying inside an iron maiden, just before it closed!
"In case you were wondering, meal," the rabbit thing hissed in her hear, "the points are poisoned. One scratch, just one... Of course, we'll have to spend days to purge your body from the venom...but we're not finnicky. Now be a good prey and do.not.move."
---
"We're going...here!" Reginald wagged and pointed at a kind of big blue orb protruding from the base of a tree. "Breakfast!"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

So much for breakfast. Or any food for that matter. Stupid girl! Amber chided herself.

"Just one scratch, fur," Amber said, finally lowering her axe, and closing her eyes, "Fine. But at least kill me quickly if that's your intention. I hate slow deaths."

I loved you Luke, I just wish I'd of got to say good bye.
She thought.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Ropes," the weird bunny commanded. A moment later, her feet were well secured. Then Amber's paws were tied behind her back.
"She *hit* me!" the bunny from before screamed with anger. "I want that arm to decorate my house! I deserve it!"
"That will be for family to decide," another one said.
Then torches were lit. The small room revealed itself to be the bottom of a small pit. No light would come from outside.
And Amber was surrounded by rabbits. Only...these rabbits' eyes were larger than normal. And their pupils were slitted like cats'.
And their grins showed sharp teeth.
"Welcome to our home, meal. Now stand up, and don't worry, we'll be quick with it. Suffering only ruins the meat."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Amber stood and looked around the now lit room. What was this place where predator and prey switched places?

"Where in the world are we?" She said aloud to no one in particular, not expecting a response.
Hotep the psychic

Anubis came beside Reginald looking at the large tree and the shining blue orb at its base, it was curious how it looked there "its looks precious but what is it? its not any berry I know, what is it?" Anubis thought to himself getting closer for a better look. " what is it Reginald do you know? it looks weird a bit and somehow like its not supposed to be here." Anubis said now closer to the orb looking at it as if it held power that he never had before. he moved to either side of it still staring at it. he didn't know if he should touch it at all, it seemed sacred.
ImageImageImage
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

xhunterko wrote:Amber had had enough. She decided to show some skill. Since, apparently these were no mere usual rabbits. She flipped over the group, and struck a blow for one's neck.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"FUR it! If by treasure you mean my girl, then you have that wrong!" Luke said, not looking back but still digging, not caring about the weapons behind him.

"She got sucked in some sort of trap, she's down there! And I'm going after her whether you stop me or not!" Luke said
''STAND DOWN!!'' Tiara shouted at the cougar, cautiously edging towards the cougar desperately digging away at the ground. ''STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND IDENTIFY YOURSELF!!'' Tiara said, pushing the barrel of her pistol nearer to the back of his head.

Mae stood in front of the digging cougar, furiously concentrating burrowing into the ground. She shook her head as she raised her pistol into the air and pulled the trigger, it's gunshot decimating the peaceful decibels of the forest. Hopefully that got his attention. ''Cougar. If you do not comply with my colleague, I am afraid that the next one's going to be buried in you.'' Mae said, pointing her gun at his head. ''I'm going to start counting to ten, and if you will not stop what you're doing by then, I will have to use lethal force against you. 1........2.......3'' Mae said, starting to count as she kept her weapon pointed at her target.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
valerio

Post by valerio »

Kaiser and E.R. sweated big drops as they watched the two girls acting like the toughest she-wolves!
"Ah, Mae. It's obvious that this guy it's too distressed to care about us. Mister, would you like just to stop? Because apparently your girlfriend was taken by rabbits, and no digging will bring her out right now."
---
Reginald tapped against the thing. It proved to be a soft fruit. "It grows only on this island. If you have a knife, you can open it and take a bit. Just watch out for the juice, there's a lot of it. It's messy *giggle*"
---
"Why..." the rabbits led her out of that pit trap and...inside the largest cave ever seen, like a world within the world, where an eerie blue light came from every rock, where a veritable city had been excavated.
A city where, like tiny ghosts in the distance, blue shapes walked around.
"...This is Cerula, milady."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Luke looked at the gun in front of him after cringing from the shot.

"May as well," Luke said, picking up some dust in a hand, and letting it go in the wind.

"I lost the only thing that I loved in this world," he said, closing his eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Cerula?" Amber questioned, seeing the site before her.

"I still don't understand," she said, "Where on earth is Cerula? I washed up on shore in a crate, crawled through a jungle, and now I'm underground in a ghost like city. Where on earth am I?"
Hotep the psychic

Anubis snapped out of his hunger daze and looked at the fruit then wiped his eyes, he must be starving, he then grabbed his miniature scythe from his bag and looked at its small curved blade then back at the fruit. "only a little right? not all?" Anubis asked
ImageImageImage
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

xhunterko wrote:Luke looked at the gun in front of him after cringing from the shot.

"May as well," Luke said, picking up some dust in a hand, and letting it go in the wind.

"I lost the only thing that I loved in this world," he said, closing his eyes.
Tiara looked and Mae as the cougar sunk into a state of hopelessness after the gunshot rang through the air. Tiara looked at her colleagues, then back at the cougar, wondering what's going to happen next.

Mae bent down and faced the cougar. She slid her gun back in her gun pouch strapped to the side of her leg, then placed a paw on his shoulder. ''Hey....I know that feels like.'' Mae said, sympathizing with him. ''But trust me when I say that we're here to help you. You can't do anything in this state right now. I'll send help straight away. For now, please follow us. Do stand up sir.. come come.'' Mae said, stroking his head fur and gently tugging on his arm. She then looked at Kaiser and E.R. ''Sirs, would there be any crew back at HQ which specializes in excavation/search and rescue? We need to hurry. The oxygen down there is very limited.'' Mae said.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Cerula?" Amber questioned, seeing the site before her.
"I still don't understand," she said, "Where on earth is Cerula? I washed up on shore in a crate, crawled through a jungle, and now I'm underground in a ghost like city. Where on earth am I?"
The head rabbit -or, at least the one who in that group was acting like such- scratched his head. "Are you a tourist? Only tourists don't know about Cerula. This is our lair since our families moved underground during the Tribe Wars. There was scarcity of food up there, and it wasn't good to be a prey species in the midst of a fight between lycaons and wolves. but now come, we'll talk during the walk if you want. Oh..." He picked up the axe. He weighed the weapon, nodding. "Cumbersome, but it'll make a nice trophy."
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis snapped out of his hunger daze and looked at the fruit then wiped his eyes, he must be starving, he then grabbed his miniature scythe from his bag and looked at its small curved blade then back at the fruit. "only a little right? not all?" Anubis asked
"Meh. You can have it all if you want. Just don't make a mess of yourself with its juice."
---
thrasherblades wrote:Mae bent down and faced the cougar. She slid her gun back in her gun pouch strapped to the side of her leg, then placed a paw on his shoulder. ''Hey....I know that feels like.'' Mae said, sympathizing with him. ''But trust me when I say that we're here to help you. You can't do anything in this state right now. I'll send help straight away. For now, please follow us. Do stand up sir.. come come.'' Mae said, stroking his head fur and gently tugging on his arm. She then looked at Kaiser and E.R. ''Sirs, would there be any crew back at HQ which specializes in excavation/search and rescue? We need to hurry. The oxygen down there is very limited.'' Mae said.
E.R. chuckled. "Oh, don't worry about *that*. The rabbits wouldn't burrow if it was so unhealthy. Trust me, their tunnels are the best ventilated in the world. Real problem is..." he looked around, scratching his head, "It's a real labyrinth down there, it would take months to explore only a part of their network."
Kaiser shook his head. "We'll talk with their ambassadors, once we're back at the resort. They don't like strangers, but they are not assassins unless pushed. And, Sir," he said to the cougar. "I'm sorry for sounding insensitive, but you have some explanation to do."
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

valerio wrote:Gilestra, his left leg crossed over his right thigh, drummed his knee, while feigning to think over it. "2013, anno Domini calendar. And pirate sail ships are a bit outdated by now, you know. Sorry, Captain, happens to the best as well."
Shadowclaw pointed the pistol at the rabbit yet again.
"Ye lie, don't ya?" the ocelot said "Ya makin' fun o' me! Ya think Ah'm in mood for jokes?"

~~~~~~

Once the firewood was set and Balkan ignited the fire, he poured the water from the jug into the kettle and began cutting the veggies and the meat in bits, putting them into the kettle as well. once he was done, he used the three rods he brought, thrusting two of them in the ground next to the fire and placed the third on top of them. then he used the small chains on the handle of the kettle, which ended up with small hooks and hooked the kettle to the third rod, centering it above the fire (which was now big.)
"It's be done in no time, girls." the half-wolf announced
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Hotep the psychic

Anubis looked at the base and cut it off then tossed it in his hands feeling its weight. he then looked around as if someone were to burst out saying it was his or hers. he then took a bite out of the fruit slowly.
ImageImageImage
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

valerio wrote: "Well, there ya go!" they had just passed a curve, and the helipad was there.
And so the helicopter!
"Ah must admit it," Virgil said, munching his sandwich. "Humans know how t'build things."
Tacite stood in awe of the machine that dwarfed her further, "Wow... Yes they certainly can!" the ferret held up her sign to Virgil, "How high is this going to take us?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Luke's ears flattened as he got up.

"I have some explaining to do? I have some explaining to do?!" Luke said, turning to face E.R.

"I was minding my own business hanging out with some friends yesterday morning when a thrunderstorm hit. Shortly there after, five helicopters show up out of no where, tranquilize me and my best friend, then I assume we were shoved into the crates that brought us here. Wherever here is. We're hungry, scared, a lilttle ticked off, but happy to be together, and then she dissapears just like that, to a group of rabbits that'll do who knows what. And then you show up waving and shooting your guns like you own the place. And I have some explaining to do?!" Luke said angrily.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"No, a tourist of what?!" Amber said to the rabbit.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Mae restrained the flustered cougar by holding his arm a little tighter as he reprimanded E.R in his explanation. Tiara, on the other hand, fished out a notebook from her vest and began taking down details. "Calm down sir!" Mae said. "I admit it was unorthodox of me to fire my weapon to arouse your attention, but in all honesty I couldn't see any other way." Mae said. "But it is our duty as officers to interrogate and investigate any any suspicious individuals or items. There are no exceptions. But please cooperate with us and we'll help you find your girlfriend in return. I promise." Mae said.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote: ---
Seth wrote:Adrian took off towards the center of the village. He stopped the first animal he saw, "Hey we're tearong down a hut over there. Spread the word."
The animal in question, a female, saw the pick/shovel laying over the corgi's shoulder. Her eyes gleamed. She went all 'squee', and a moment later she bayed an excited call to whomever could listen.
A minute later, a sound of trampling feet filled the air!
Adrian trotted back to the brothers, "I think I've taken care of it, there should be some villagers on their way."
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Esper wrote:
valerio wrote: "Well, there ya go!" they had just passed a curve, and the helipad was there.
And so the helicopter!
"Ah must admit it," Virgil said, munching his sandwich. "Humans know how t'build things."
Tacite stood in awe of the machine that dwarfed her further, "Wow... Yes they certainly can!" the ferret held up her sign to Virgil, "How high is this going to take us?"
The humans standing by the helicopter were busy preparing. two of them, the guides, Drake and Dianna Drake were discussing something... or rather, Dianna was explaining something, and Drake was struggling to remember it. He looked over while she was talking and noticed the ferret and lycaon coming their way.
"Oh hey, it's Tacite and Virgil... I think. Then again how many lycaons would be with a ferret? Hey," he said waving at the two.
Dianna sighed and said "Okay, I'll handle all the history stuff, you can just talk about the flora and fauna. I swear, sometimes I wonder how I ended up with you."
"Because I'm extremely handsome and charming," he said with a grin.
she chuckled and smiled. "Yeah, you're right."
(OOC: I forget how I'm supposed to format human text. and should I differentiate between the two somehow?)
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:Shadowclaw pointed the pistol at the rabbit yet again.
"Ye lie, don't ya?" the ocelot said "Ya makin' fun o' me! Ya think Ah'm in mood for jokes?"
The white-furred rabbit shaman clasped his paws in mirth. "Let's play trivia then! What year was and where were you last time you were alive?"
~~~~~~
The Moon Howler wrote:Once the firewood was set and Balkan ignited the fire, he poured the water from the jug into the kettle and began cutting the veggies and the meat in bits, putting them into the kettle as well. once he was done, he used the three rods he brought, thrusting two of them in the ground next to the fire and placed the third on top of them. then he used the small chains on the handle of the kettle, which ended up with small hooks and hooked the kettle to the third rod, centering it above the fire (which was now big.)
"It's be done in no time, girls." the half-wolf announced
"While we wait." the she-wolf asked, "care about telling of your intentions for the future? We're supposed to be family now."
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis looked at the base and cut it off then tossed it in his hands feeling its weight. he then looked around as if someone were to burst out saying it was his or hers. he then took a bite out of the fruit slowly.
It was like biting in a very soft fruit, and yet its pulp was dense, and surprisingly refreshing, as if it was some kind of mint. But it tasted like berry, alright, and it contained a lot of water like a soft watermelon, with tiny white seeds inside.
---
Esper wrote:Tacite stood in awe of the machine that dwarfed her further, "Wow... Yes they certainly can!" the ferret held up her sign to Virgil, "How high is this going to take us?"
"Well, they told me it can go up and beyond Tonaria's peak, and that is 2,400 meters tall. But let's join the others!"
There was, in fact, a group of humans with their pets waiting by the hulking mechanical beast. Among them, a couple who was dressed with the bright uniform of the guiding team.
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:The humans standing by the helicopter were busy preparing. two of them, the guides, Drake and Dianna Drake were discussing something... or rather, Dianna was explaining something, and Drake was struggling to remember it. He looked over while she was talking and noticed the ferret and lycaon coming their way.
"Oh hey, it's Tacite and Virgil... I think. Then again how many lycaons would be with a ferret? Hey," he said waving at the two.
Dianna sighed and said "Okay, I'll handle all the history stuff, you can just talk about the flora and fauna. I swear, sometimes I wonder how I ended up with you."
"Because I'm extremely handsome and charming," he said with a grin.
she chuckled and smiled. "Yeah, you're right."
"Good morning, Sir!" Virgil said, offering paw. "I got another one. Do we have a transportation backpack for her, in case she got tired?"
(OOC: humans are bold. then you may differentiate adding color if you wish so)
---
xhunterko wrote:Luke's ears flattened as he got up.
"I have some explaining to do? I have some explaining to do?!" Luke said, turning to face E.R.
"I was minding my own business hanging out with some friends yesterday morning when a thrunderstorm hit. Shortly there after, five helicopters show up out of no where, tranquilize me and my best friend, then I assume we were shoved into the crates that brought us here. Wherever here is. We're hungry, scared, a lilttle ticked off, but happy to be together, and then she dissapears just like that, to a group of rabbits that'll do who knows what. And then you show up waving and shooting your guns like you own the place. And I have some explaining to do?!" Luke said angrily.
Kaiser advanced, trying to act and sound reasonable. "It's nobody's fault, Sir. This island was just attacked by a well-coordinated pirate group. We're quite tight on security since then and we can't just trust any stranger's word. Care to tell us more?"
---
xhunterko wrote:"No, a tourist of what?!" Amber said to the rabbit.
The rabbits just shook their heads in disbelief.
"Unbelievable!" said one of them. "All this work for one who cannot even appreciate it!"
"Well," said another, "we'll work some extra appetite telling her, right?"
The head rabbit nodded. "This is the island of Tricana, in the middle of the northern ocean, the one humans call Atlantic. The four tribes -Rabbits, Lions (curse them!), Lycaons and Red Wolves - moved here to escape famine in their country in Africa, time and time ago.
"At first, life here was good, there was a lot of food and prey. But then, no one checked on reproduction and the territory became too tight for all of us. And thus started the Tribe Wars. It was a bloody thing, during which many and unpleasant things were done. We rabbits were at the bottom of the food chain, and from friends we became prey...until some of our ancestors decided to move down here. At first, the stocked food sufficed, but eventually we had to adapt and make the best of our isolation." Again, that grin of sharp teeth. "Since then, we never left Cerula. We're one big, big happy family and we waste *nothing*." And only at that point, one could notice yet another weird thing. Even by giving its due to age differences, these rabbits...really looked strikingly similar to each other... "As for the surface dwellers, they have made peace, they live happy and got a lot of tourists. Good guys, after all. Very good..." he licked his chops.
---
Seth wrote:Adrian trotted back to the brothers, "I think I've taken care of it, there should be some villagers on their way."
[/quote]
He had just said that, that a small crowd was already gathering.
"I just can't BELIEVE it!" one of the females said. "So the rumors were true: You two...and this ADORABLE thing!" She bent over and picked up Adrian. "Dawwww! Big boy with puppy-ish looks to go! I wish I was your mate!"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:"Good morning, Sir!" Virgil said, offering paw. "I got another one. Do we have a transportation backpack for her, in case she got tired?"
"Uhh," Drake said scratching his head.
"Mr. Spencers planned for smaller pets, so we have a few of those prepared," Dianna explained. It was clear which one of these two was more professional.
(OOC: Drake will be Levi's color+bold, Dianna will be a shade darker. also I'm just assuming they have what you're asking for.)
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

A horn from the vehicle called out.
Virgil said, "Guess it's time to go." He examined the crowd: ten humans, six pets -three dogs, two cats...and a lemur.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:
He had just said that, that a small crowd was already gathering.
"I just can't BELIEVE it!" one of the females said. "So the rumors were true: You two...and this ADORABLE thing!" She bent over and picked up Adrian. "Dawwww! Big boy with puppy-ish looks to go! I wish I was your mate!"
By this point Adrian was used to this kind of thing. "Heh, yeah I get that a lot around here. But as lovely as the ladies of the village are...I'm kinda taken. "
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

"That we know, luv," she said, putting him down. "Or, at least, we knew the terrible duo was taken by the cutest boy. But you look even CUTER than that!" She walked toward the hut to be demolished. "And now, in sign of good augur, I claim--" and then she was trampled by the assembled crowd! A moment later, it was a fight for dear life to get everything plundered!
Hotep the psychic

Anubis swallowed and moaned at the taste, it was heavenly he cut some and gave it to reg then put the rest in his leather pouch. "now I can grow some by my burrow" Anubis thought
ImageImageImage
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"All this talk of duty and security again. Before I'll cooperate with anything, I want to know a couple things! WHERE am I and what right do you have to call YOURSELVES security?!" Luke said.

"For all I know is, and your behavior is quite nearly the same, you may as well be the same group that brought me here! AS for my fiance', the best thing to do would be to crack that trap door open and run in there gunning! They can't have gotten very far," Luke said, still angry, "Cause by the time your 'ambassador'd' get there, he'd mostly be a desert!"

Amber just stared in wonder.

Well no wonder. She thought.

"Oh," she said, "Our travel providers didn't give us any imformation before the trip. Just lights out and here we were. We were smuggled in against our will. And now I'll be eaten against my will. Fitting."
valerio

Post by valerio »

E.R. took the word, before Kaiser started acting as his usual -irritating, that is. "Er, this is Meriweather Island, or Tricana as the natives call it. North Atlantic, midway between Europe and North America. It's an independent pocket nation, and a touristic resort. It's inhabited by lions - currently extinct - wolves, german lycaons - a mixed breed of German Shepherd and Cape Dog, long story - and rabbits as primary sentient species. They came from Africa to escape famine and persecution.
"The tribes lived relatively in peace, before resources started dwindling, and that caused a war. The rabbits became food and had to fight against everyone. Eventually, they became sort of...hostile to everyone and still are. Believe me, sir: an action of force would endanger your friend. These are not your ordinary prey species, they are warriors, and fierce ones. But don't worry, they're still herbivores. Worst case, they'll exchange your girlfriend for food and commodities. They like to play this role from time to time."

---
"Now less talk from you, meal. You'll lose weight... Hey, cuz," said one of the rabbits to the head rabbit. "Why are they looking at us like...that?"
"Jelly. We got fresh meat and they don't."
"Really? Because they look...scared."
"Of us, of course. We're the best hunters, we could easily hunt them as well. Like grand-grand-cousin Arofson the Glutton."
"Uh, they look scared...of our prey."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Luke calmed down for a moment, finally getting some answers.

"You know, a professional, national security force would have an identification on them of some kind," Luke said, but taking a second at the word 'professional' to glare at Mae.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amber looked at the others and gave them a small throat growl with a grin.

You better pray and hope desperately and ferverently to whatever gods or ancestors you pray (if you don't you better start) to that if I get out of this alive that I, my mate, and our offspring don't become the bane and cause of extinction of your pitiful little race! She thought angrily.
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:The white-furred rabbit shaman clasped his paws in mirth. "Let's play trivia then! What year was and where were you last time you were alive?"
"Ah nevah died, long ears!" Captain Shadowclaw hissed, still holding the pistol pointed at the rabbit "An' if ya refer ta me supposed execution - I walked the gangplank at the early days of the fall, year 1720!"

~~~~~~
valerio wrote:"While we wait." the she-wolf asked, "care about telling of your intentions for the future? We're supposed to be family now."
"What do ya mean, Faye?" Balkan asked, backing a bit from the fire.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

xhunterko wrote:Luke calmed down for a moment, finally getting some answers.

"You know, a professional, national security force would have an identification on them of some kind," Luke said, but taking a second at the word 'professional' to glare at Mae.
Mae heaved a sigh as she let go of the cougar's arm and reached into her vest pocket, pulling out a identification card with her photo on it. Tiara did the same just in case. ''I'm Sergeant Mae Li, and that's my colleague Corporal Tiara. '' she said, introducing her. ''Hopefully that clears it up.'' Mae said.

''We need to formulate some sort of plan to bring your girlfriend back. But I have only been on this island for a few days, and I'm not familiar with the various tribes...not even with those rabbits. We need someone who is familiar with their ways. Someone who knows the labyrinth beneath. Well, we can't just ask any regular rabbit in the village. I don't think they would know that much about those guys..''

''Oh. How 'bout Shaman Hara? Maybe she has encountered them in some way..'' Mae said, turning to Kaiser.

Tiara's eyes lit up. ''Shaman Hara! Oh why didn't I think of that eh?'' the small german shepherd said, nodding her head.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Amber looked at the others and gave them a small throat growl with a grin.
You better pray and hope desperately and ferverently to whatever gods or ancestors you pray (if you don't you better start) to that if I get out of this alive that I, my mate, and our offspring don't become the bane and cause of extinction of your pitiful little race! She thought angrily.
"Why is she looking at us like that now?" the rabbit of before asked. And gulped, his old prey instincts kicking in. And the fact that a crowd apparently hostile was assembling around the party didn't help -though the hunters still believed it was hunger pushing them--
"Scourge!" a voice suddenly spoke out loud.
The party stopped. The crowd parted.
Two rabbits carrying patterns of runes all over their bodies came forward. "Scourge," a male repeated. "You brought the scourge here, on our territory! In our very home!"
The head rabbit blinked. "Uh, did...we?" And he got a hefty slap for those words. "Ouchie!"
The shaman was glaring at Amber. "Speak and be true so that these fools can hear it. But if you lie I'll know and you'll die horribly for profaning the guise of the accursed ones! Speak, and tell us all: Are you lion?!"
---
The Moon Howler wrote:"Ah nevah died, long ears!" Captain Shadowclaw hissed, still holding the pistol pointed at the rabbit "An' if ya refer ta me supposed execution - I walked the gangplank at the early days of the fall, year 1720!"
"Hmm, 1720 you say eh? Well, let's see..." Gilestra rubbed a finger over his chin. "So many things happened in 293 years... Oh, yes: why not talk about the sky?
A human named Herschel discovered Uranus in 1781, 61 years after your demise. Later, we discovered first Neptune and then Pluto, though it's considered a minor planet. Man set foot on the Moon in 1969, and we discovered that Venus is an infernal world with an acid atmosphere and a temperature that can melt steel. Mars is a dead planet, though once it hosted water and perhaps life. Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune are entirely made of gas... Oh, and the British Empire does not exist anymore. It's been replaced by the United States of America. Ships today are made of metal and are propelled by engines. We have airplanes, which are like big birds but hollow inside and made of metal. Humans also defeated Pox and Poliomelithis, and even cancer can be curable if taken on time. The black plague can be cured with simple medicines now called antibiotics."

---
"Well, I mean: you won't just stay an ambassador forever, right?"
Hotep the psychic

Anubis thought for a moment "hey reg you ever been in a foxhole before?" Anubis asked
ImageImageImage
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Luke nodded, satisfied.

"All right, my apologies to you, I'll stand down for now," Luke said with a small bow, "And you have shamans here? Oh, Luke, Luke Argo. Is my name."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amber almost wanted to say yes. Though the patterns on their fur gave her pause. She had heard stories before of strange things, she didn't want to risk her chances.

"No sirs, I am being honest with you here," Amber said, then she thought a moment, "And if you mean the species, no. I am cougar. Or mountain lion, so, no, not a real lion."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:"That we know, luv," she said, putting him down. "Or, at least, we knew the terrible duo was taken by the cutest boy. But you look even CUTER than that!" She walked toward the hut to be demolished. "And now, in sign of good augur, I claim--" and then she was trampled by the assembled crowd! A moment later, it was a fight for dear life to get everything plundered!
Adrian just stood back and watched the crowd ransack the hut. "Some crowd huh? Is it always this hectic when this happens?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tacite hummed at the information about the helicopter and puffed in embarrassment at the back pack question, though she still warmly waved at the humans, "Hello, both of you!" she wrote and held up her papers. As the pair of animals approached the machine, the ferret stuck close to Virgil, both out of terror for the crowd itself and for the fact that nearly anyone there could stomp her flat with a careless step. "Virgil? Are we going to be sitting together in the helicopter?" Tacite wrote and handed her pad to Virgil
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

xhunterko wrote:OOC: For those in the area, the place where Amber and Luke have washed up is where the party took place yesterday.

IC:

Satisfied that the fruit hadn't killed him and he'd found breakfast, Khun picked a couple more and walked back over to his sleeping travel partner. He tapped Adel's forehead gently and held a fruit up to his nose.

"Hey there lucky sleepy head, breakfast," Khun said.
Khun salivated a little and opened his eyes, halfway at first, mumbling "Is it mornink yet...?" He rubbed his eyes and opened them wider, staring down at the fruit above his nose, then at the hand holding it, then at its holder. "Oh, hello, Khun... güt mornink." He sat up and grabbed the fruit thankfully, quickly munching on it (or if the fruit needed prepared first, doing that before eating it).

After a couple of bites, he looked up from the fruit and made eye contact with Khun. "So, do ve know how far from ze village ve are? Vould you like to take a rest before ve go?" He went back to munching on his food.
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote: "Hmm, 1720 you say eh? Well, let's see..." Gilestra rubbed a finger over his chin. "So many things happened in 293 years... Oh, yes: why not talk about the sky?
A human named Herschel discovered Uranus in 1781, 61 years after your demise. Later, we discovered first Neptune and then Pluto, though it's considered a minor planet. Man set foot on the Moon in 1969, and we discovered that Venus is an infernal world with an acid atmosphere and a temperature that can melt steel. Mars is a dead planet, though once it hosted water and perhaps life. Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune are entirely made of gas... Oh, and the British Empire does not exist anymore. It's been replaced by the United States of America. Ships today are made of metal and are propelled by engines. We have airplanes, which are like big birds but hollow inside and made of metal. Humans also defeated Pox and Poliomelithis, and even cancer can be curable if taken on time. The black plague can be cured with simple medicines now called antibiotics."
"Those are words alone! Words that might be true or no." Shadowclaw said "Had I believed words alone, I would've been checkin' de dead man's chest - the Davy Jones' Locker!"

---
valerio wrote:"Well, I mean: you won't just stay an ambassador forever, right?"
"I will gladly take this charge upon my shoulders for as long as Im needed." Balkan replied "I am afraid, however, that I'll be needed for a long while." the half-wolf went to the she-wolf and wrapped one of his arms around her shoulders "Is there somethin' that troubles ye?"

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis thought for a moment "hey reg you ever been in a foxhole before?" Anubis asked
Reginald's eyes gleamed with interest. A new thing! He LOVED to learn new things! "No! What is? Where it is?" he looked around frantically.
---
xhunterko wrote:Luke nodded, satisfied.
"All right, my apologies to you, I'll stand down for now," Luke said with a small bow, "And you have shamans here? Oh, Luke, Luke Argo. Is my name."
Kaiser and E.R. exchanged a look. "We do, as a matter of fact...or, at least, the natives do," the rottweiler said.
---
xhunterko wrote:Amber almost wanted to say yes. Though the patterns on their fur gave her pause. She had heard stories before of strange things, she didn't want to risk her chances.
"No sirs, I am being honest with you here," Amber said, then she thought a moment, "And if you mean the species, no. I am cougar. Or mountain lion, so, no, not a real lion."
The runed rabbit grunted something not really nice. "It's enough. The fact that you are related with the Scourges will bring trouble on us already as it is. Free her and give her accursed items back."
"B-but..." the party's head rabbit stuttered.
The shaman actually growled like a predator. His eyes shone with their own yellow light. "Let. Her. Go. Or you *all* shall be thrown into the Lurkers' pit!"
Amber's bonds were unlatches so fast that they seemed to magically disappear. A trembling hunter gave her the axe back. "Please don't curse us."
---
Seth wrote:Adrian just stood back and watched the crowd ransack the hut. "Some crowd huh? Is it always this hectic when this happens?
Both brothers nodded. "You haven't seen what happened when the most desirable girl decided to start a family... Ohh! they have started fighting for our bed!"
"The bed of a happy couple is considered good luck charm," Michael specified, while a mixed group of males and females were fighting as if that bed was the last bone in the world.
---
Esper wrote:Tacite hummed at the information about the helicopter and puffed in embarrassment at the back pack question, though she still warmly waved at the humans, "Hello, both of you!" she wrote and held up her papers. As the pair of animals approached the machine, the ferret stuck close to Virgil, both out of terror for the crowd itself and for the fact that nearly anyone there could stomp her flat with a careless step. "Virgil? Are we going to be sitting together in the helicopter?" Tacite wrote and handed her pad to Virgil
Virgil nodded. "Of course! You'll see, there is a transparent floor, you'll see everything as if you were flying yourself!"
---
The Moon Howler wrote:"Those are words alone! Words that might be true or no." Shadowclaw said "Had I believed words alone, I would've been checkin' de dead man's chest - the Davy Jones' Locker!"
Gilestra nodded. "Hmm, tough customer, eh? Okay, what do you know about the Spencers dinasty?"
---
The Moon Howler wrote:"I will gladly take this charge upon my shoulders for as long as Im needed." Balkan replied "I am afraid, however, that I'll be needed for a long while." the half-wolf went to the she-wolf and wrapped one of his arms around her shoulders "Is there somethin' that troubles ye?"
"Chieftainship. You will do more than you can imagine, if you only took the mantle that is rightfully yours... But I guess you took our stubborness after all."
"Why won't you apply for chieftain at Salisgrave?" Angelina proposed, wagging. "Victor is boring, always busy with that rabbit ambassador lady... Did i say something wrong?"
Faye was looking at her bond-mate with a renewed interest. Almost...predatory. "Tell me more."