Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

FunkyChickenFace

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by FunkyChickenFace »

"Anything else you'd like to -ooh." Frank perked up. Pretty girl, distance: 10 feet, pretty level = +11. Species: ...DANG.

"Aw man," said Frank, "Our new friend appears to be a fox. Still no dice for me. Oh well. Lemme see if I can get you another lady friend, Zeke. Be right back."

He sauntered over to Samantha, who appeared to be browsing the shelves.

"Why hello there beautiful," he said, bowing at the waist elegantly, "M'name's Frank, Frank Holiday, and I'm very pleased to make your acquaintance. What's you name?"
Neko

Post by Neko »

Samantha turned to the cat, "Oh hello, I'm Samantha but everyone just calls me Sam."
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
FunkyChickenFace

"Good afternoon, Sam," replied Frank, bowing slightly again. "I gather you're new to the area. Are you finding the neighborhood pleasant, or have you not yet had chance to see the place?"
Neko

Post by Neko »

"No we stopped here to get groceries before we go to the new house. Can't have an empty fridge I suppose."
FunkyChickenFace

"Hehe, that's certainly true," said Frank. "So where you guys from?"

Surreptitiously, Frank glanced into a conveniently placed mirror, hoping that Zeke was coming around slightly.
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Not too far, we only moved about 30 miles. Dad was switched to the new location of the business he works in."
FunkyChickenFace

"I guess that's not too bad," said Frank, "I had to move from Chicago. Yeesh, that was a car ride! Two whole days of driving with nothing but the music to sustain me. Then again, I guess it'd be better then being stuck in a house the whole day, with nothing to do and not being allowed out. It must be terrible." Frank shook his head in sympathy for the mystery critter (Zeke).
Neko

Post by Neko »

"I don't know if I could survive a car ride that long" Samantha laughed. "Well it was nice meeting you but I better hurry so Mom and Dad don't get mad." Sam starts walking down the isle.
FunkyChickenFace

Frank blinked.

Then blinked again.

Did his charisma just FAIL HIM?!

"HEY! WAIT!" he yelled, running up. "Sorry, but I had something else to ask you. The neighborhood's having a party at my house this evening, you want to come? Meet some neighbors, have some fun? We got tripe!"

LET THE MOJO WORK.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam thought for a moment, A Party huh? Well it would be a good way to meet everyone in the neighborhood... "Alright, sounds fun. Where is your house?"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

(( MOAR from teh IRC! ))

Rikki watched the strange little ferret run home to watch... Noor ew toe? Was that what it had said? In any case, they were headed somewhere. "ok. That was odd. Come on guys, let's go..."
"ok, im right behind ya" Rocky responded.
"Strange..." Cale followed.
Flake sees some pets walking down the street, Curious of what they are planning, "What are you doing?" he asked.
Rocky turned around to see flake. "Oh were going to the woods for a nightly stroll"
"Mind if I come?" Flake asks again.
"Sure dude, the more the merrier right?" Cale says.
"Sure" Rocky responds
"Well come on then," Rikki says from ahead, looking over his shoulder.
"You new here too?" Cale asks.
"Yeah, just got here about 3/4 days ago." He replied.
"Well welcome to the neighborhood then, I'm Cale."
"And Im rocky"
"My name's Rikki, nice to meet you."
"I'm Flake, nice to meet you too." He smiled.

They come to a large wooden fence at the edge of the neighborhood. On the other side of the fence they can see a treeline with oaks and evergreens, which tapered to a tall height as they went back. Rikki scurried up the fence and sat on top waiting for the others.
"Uhh... how am i supposed to get up there?" Rocky questioned, looking for a way
Rikki looked at Rocky "um... can't you just climb it? I thought you were trained to be strong and all that..."
Cale looked past the fence, seeing no trails or walkways. "Bummer..." He sets his board down and climbs onto the fence.
Flake had some troubles getting up onto the Fence, but he manages to get onto the Fence after 3 tries.
Over the fence they see the treeline has a row of bushes which starts abruptly in front of cut-grass but quickly tapers down as it moves back into the forest.
"Oh," said Rocky as he noticed the fence wasn't as tall as he thought it was. He jumped and grabbed the top and pulled himself up, doing a barrel roll and landing feet first on the grass on the other side.
"Nice stunt dude." Cale says jumping down next to Rocky.
"Yeah," said Rikki, hopping down, "I gotta show you something neat." He began to push through the bushes "Don't worry, the ground clears up after a bit."
Rocky follows Rikki through the thick bushes
Cale follows behind Rocky.
Flake jumps down the fence and follows Cale through the thick bushes.

They walk out of the bushes into a heavily shaded wood, the temperature feels like it drops 5 degrees (welcome, as it was a warm day), and they now feel dead leaves on soft dirt beneath their feet.
Cale emerges from the bushes, picking leaves out of his fur.
As Rocky came out, he just shook them off.
Rikki looks around at the forest with a smile. Massive trees of all kinds tower above them ahead. Different sights and smells bombard them from the forest floor.
"Agghh.." Flake shook the leaves off also, and noticed a thorn on his paw. He tried to take the thorn out of him, but he only put it deeper.
Rocky took in all the sights of the forest, he had never been in one like this before.
Rikki looked back "nice isn't it? Shall we move on?" he didn't seem to notice Flake's thorn.
Cale turns to Flake hearing him make a rather odd sound. "You alright Flake?"
"are you ok?" Rocky asks.
"I have a thorn in my paw." Flake tries to take it out again.
"Gimme," says Rikki, walking over. He takes Flake's paw and pulls out the thorn with his teeth.
"Wicked" Cale said, amazed by Rikki's actions.
"Thanks." He looks at his paw that was injured by a thorn.
"Don't worry about it, it'll heal up stronger later. Let's continue." he starts walking deeper into the woods.
Rocky and Flake keep following Rikki.
"Are you going to tell us where we're going?" Cale asks following everyone.
"You'll see!" replies Rikki with a grin.
"whatever you say dude."

Rikki walks past a bush that seems to be jutting out of the forest floor. He sticks his hand in and runs it through it as he walks by, pulling it out and sticking it in his mouth. "mmmm..." (( Raspberry bush. ))
Rocky was curious "What did you do?" Rocky asked
Rikki turned to him with a mouth full of red. "Om nom nom" he started, then pulling his hand out of his mouth and swallowing "It's got berries, I'm grabbing a snack."
"Huh..." Rocky thought. He picked a few and put them in his mouth and chewed a little. "They have a distinct taste to em'[/color]"
Rikki looked at Rocky a bit and shrugged, turning to move on. Rocky must have never been a stray in the woods...
"How is it?" Cale asks Rocky.
"Its really good, a little... sour though." Rocky was used to stale dried lukewarm dog food.
Cale shrugs and follows Rikki.
Flake grabbed a few and ate some.. "I've had these before..." He remembered when he was camping with his owner.

Rikki continued on, his paw in his mouth, and they walked a ways further until they stopped at the base of a large oak tree with little notches in the side and rocks at the base.
"Wh- WHat is this?" Rocky asks, looking up the tree
"Yeah, WHAT is this?" asks Flake.
"We're here!" Rikki grins, and begins to climb the notches like a ladder, sitting on a thick branch outside of a hole in the tree. "it's my home away from home!"
Cale looks up at the tree, "Sweetness." He climbs the tree.
Rocky follows behind, using the notches as steps, climbing up to where Rikki is
Flake follows behind Rocky, "Nice Home far away home, By the way."

Rikki climbs inside the hole, shooing some bugs out before he gets all the way in. The floor was somewhat bowl shaped, and was covered in soft leaves and cardboard lining.
"This is where I used to live, before I lived with Ranger Jack" he said, smiling about the tree. There is enough room inside for the four of them to fit comfortably.
Cale peers into the tree, "Kinda small, looks comfortable though."
Rocky reached the limb, almost loosing his balance. Looking inside he said "This looks cool"
Rocky climbs in the whole, tumbling to the bowl shaped floor
Rikki chuckles as rocky lands on his feet, and flops on top of him. "I figured you'd like it, who can't?"
Cale climbs inside, keeping his balance.
"A sour-puss?" Rocky started to look around inside
Flake climbs into the hole, and examines the hole.
Rikki grabs both Cale and Flake, pulling them onto the pile. "Nyah!"
Cale falls on top of Rocky, "Oof."
"Ow-" Rocky laughed at everybody's including his own clumsiness
The walls of the hole are decorated with lazilly scratched designs and doodles and shiny objects which have been carefully pressed into the walls.
"Gah-" Flake laughs with Rocky.

Cale pulls himself off the cluster and looks at the designs on the walls. "Did you do this?" he asks Rikki.
Rikki looked up "you mean the doodling? Yeah, sometimes I get bored when I'm here, but don't feel like going anywhere, so I just scratch things onto the walls."
Flake sat down and examined the Hole again.
"Well this is cool, so you lived here?" Rocky asked
"Yep," Rikki said, rolling a bit, "for about 5 winters. Then a couple years ago I met Jack, and I've been living with him since."
"Do you like being a pet, or do you miss being feral?" Cale asks.
Rikki thought about it, "You know, I've never really thought of myself as a 'pet', I mean, I live with Ranger Jack and all that, but I've always thought of it more as..." he searched for a word, but found none "ah, I guess that's what it is" he laughed, "It's nice to have food and safe lodging all the time." he finally finished.
"Other than that, there's not much difference." he added.
'It's nice to have food and safe lodging all the time.' The words rang in Rocky's head as he spaced out. He came to and looked out the hole to see the sun almost completely down.
Flake looked up at the Sunset that was almost gone, "It's almost Night..."
Rikki looked out the hole "You're right, we should be heading back. It's gonna be dark soon..."
"Yeah..." Cale climbed out and down the tree.
Rikki got up off of Rocky, letting him and Flake go first in case they needed help.

Flake slipped off the 6th last notch and fell to the ground. "Today's not my day" He hit his head on the ground.
Rocky climbed through the hole head first out onto the branch. as he was reaching his feet for the notches, his stance slipped, and he was left dangling in air by one hand off of the branch, he tried pulling himself up, but he couldn't with one hand. "HELP!" He cried.
Rikki immediately Grabbed Rocky's paw in both hands, yanking him back up from the hole, using the sides as footholds.
(( Yes. 7 Str is better than 10 Str. ))
Cale helped Flake onto his feet, "You ok?"
"Yeah, i think so," Rocky started to climb down again, more slowly this time. and he made it to the ground safely
"Uhh, Not really." Flake felt the pain on his Back.
"hah! looks like dogs don't belong in trees" Rikki laughed jokingly down at Cale. He slid down the side, jumping off for the last 5 feet to land squarely on his toes.
Cale laughed, "I guess you're right Rikki."
Rikki looked at Flake "If you're walking, you're probably fine." He shrugged. "Luckily the ground is soft."
"Yeah, I guess so." Flake said.
"Alright, let's get going. We need to reach the treeline before it starts getting too dark for you two. This way..." Rikki started to walk back the way they had come.
Rocky, Cale, and Flake followed.

Rikki led the way back to the fence, remembering to head towards the part they had gone in for Cale's board. He walked with a bit faster pace so they could get back earlier.
Rocky followed wherever rikki went, it seemed like the best place to go.
Flake followed Rikki too.
Cale saw the fence, and his board resting on the other side. he quickly climbed over reuniting with his board.
Rocky pulled himself over the fence, and rolled over the top and landed on his feet, almost loosing his balance
Flake climbed up and went down to the other side of the Fence.
Rikki quickly hopped over it before them, landing squarely on the grass median on the other side. "So, did you consider that fun?"
"Deffinately!" Rocky responded, "ive never been in a forest like that before."
"Well it's nothing compared to riding my board, but yea that was pretty cool."
"Yeah, it was fun." Flake smiled.
Rikki grins "I told you it was worth it."
"Well I guess this is where we part, you ready to go home Rocky?" Cale asks.
"Mind if I tag along?" Asked Rikki. He had little better to do until sunrise.
"Mind if I tag along also?" Flake asks.
"If you want I'm sure my mom won't mind. We're probably just gonna watch Tv or something though" Cale says.
"Yeah, thats sounds fun" Rocky said

(( There's that giant blob of text, I hope Frank's party is ready for us... ))
Last edited by RockstarRaccoon on Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Zander wrote:
Dr. Prower wrote:"Great." Jacob turned to the door and opened it. "Come on in, guys."
[Thrasherblades said not to get too far ahead of him. >:| ]

"OK," She put her smile back on her face again as she walked in the door.
Shep sniffed as he passed through the doors of Jacob's home. He felt a little awkward as he didn't gave many friends before and he had this tingling sensation of going into someone elses house who he had only met an hour ago or so.

"So this would be where you stay huh?" Shep said, slightly stammering a little.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Yeah," Jacob replied. "It doesn't look like much, I know, but it's a nice place to live. At least I think so. Make yourself comfortable."
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Oh nononono.....I don't mean that bro." Shep said, blushing as he took back his words. "You definetly have a nice place to stay in. I think I'm gonna be here for a while, has that cozy atmosphere and all..." Shep said, smiling.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
FunkyChickenFace

"Excellent, Sam!! My house us the last house on the fenceline at the north undeveloped area. You can't miss it!!
Sweetness, he may not even need tha vixen frm St. Louis!!
Neko

Post by Neko »

"I'll see you tonight then" Sam Smiled then walked away. Where is the cereal at? She thought on the search again.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Dr. Prower wrote:"Yeah," Jacob replied. "It doesn't look like much, I know, but it's a nice place to live. At least I think so. Make yourself comfortable."
"don't mind if-I-do." Joy said with a quirky accented ending. She looked around the house. "this is beautiful." she gawked at how the color scheme was layed out.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
FunkyChickenFace

Frank watched Sam go and nodded triumphantly too himself. Hopefully, his friend could finally engage with the fairer sex this evening. Speaking of which, Zeke appeared to now be babbling about butterflies and how they wouldn't get off his nose. Frank rolled his eyes and, with Matt, who had returned with a case of Mountain Dew for himself, lifted Zeke onto the bag of kibble. They checked out and drove home, passing Sam and Co. on the way out. Sam failed to notice them, which was understandable.

"Hey Dad, stop for a sec," said Frank as he spotted Cale and Rocky with a raccoon. Apparently, a member of the neighborhood, the raccoon was engaging them in conversation.
"Hey Cale, Rocky!" Frank shouted out of the driver's side window (Zeke went "blurgh"). "Hey 'coon!! What's your name? You coming to the party?"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki looked up as the cat drove up, calling to him about a party, not sure if he had seen him before or not. "Oh? A party?"
He turned to his friends "How's that sound? You guys wanna go?"
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Dominic
Location: Somewhere surrounded by snow, trees, a rock, and a crashed airplane. Wait.... wth....?

Post by Dominic »

Dominic had already gone home and watched the required Naruto episode with his dad, who, by the way, was dressed in a completely accurate Orochimaru outfit that showed off his gut rather nicely. After the episode, Dominic's dad, a.k.a. John, drank a couple cases of something that Dominic could only guess tasted good, because it got John to slur his words, stumble off to bed, and fall onto the topsheets without another word to Dominic. The ferret thought this was rather funny, but realized that this gave him the perfect opportunity to sneak out and join the rest of the neighbourhood. He opened the window, which was a lot harder than you'd think, and jumped out into the front lawn, walking around and looking for Rocky and, if his nerves could handle it, some other, new friends. As he walked, he called out a little meekly, adjusting his headband/collar sheepishly.

"H-hello? Rocky? Are you still here?"
Dominic STR-3 PER-8 END-6 CHA-7 INT-5 AGI-7 LUC-6
Neko

Post by Neko »

Cale liked the idea of a party. The only parties he had been to were boring human parties where little kids would constantly hang on him. "Sounds good to me dude."
Zander

Post by Zander »

Neko wrote:Cale liked the idea of a party. The only parties he had been to were boring human parties where little kids would constantly hang on him. "Sounds good to me dude."
"soundS good over here" rocky replied, eager to see what a real party was like.

Joy sat down on a couch and looks down at her cupcake tag. She started swatting at it with both of her paws, giggling to herself. She never let anything get her down, she could most likely entertain herself for hours on end with anything you gave her.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

(With permission from Zander)

"Well Let's go then dudes!" Cale said to their small group.

Edit:

Samantha had finally gotten home after shopping, she loved her new house. She had never lived in a two story house before, it seemed so big. She helped carry in the groceries to their empty fridge, filling it quite well. "Mom I'm gonna go out for a bit, I'll be back soon!" She ran out the front door knowing her mom probably would have stopped her. Hmm, the party should be this way, she thought walking down the street.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Great!" replied Rikki, "Where's it at?"
FunkyChickenFace

"Most excellent, guys. The party's at my house, the on the corner of the fence line by the north undeveloped area," said Frank. "See you there!"

The two pets and one human arrived at Frank's house shortly thereafter. Zeke was put on the couch to recoup from his stunningly powerful first ever anise run.

Meanwhile, Matt and Frank set about getting the basement fit for a party. The basement was basically a recording studio, but it could also be easily converted to a home theater. Trap doors in the recording room opened to sofas embedded within the steps of the stage. The stage itself wasn't really that big, since it was only for recording. A projector came out the ceiling and played movies on the opposite wall, which was matte-white. The stage was used to hold the food (kibble), tripe, and nip. Drinks such as toilet water ("Dogs really drink this stuff?" "Unfortunately yes." "That's why I bring Mountain Dew.") and Nipton Iced Tea ("Isn't this just mint tea?" "NO. IT IS AWESOMER THAN THAT.") were set out and kept cool in a large cooler of ice.

"So what music shall we play?" asked Matt.
"Well, I was thinking that we could play: Tribal, Techno, Country/South Rock, Metal, Rock, Punk Rock, Swing, and Ballroom Jazz."
"That's a rather eclectic and inharmonious mix there."
"I know, right? But it appeals to a wide range of tastes, so as long as you announce that you're switchin' genres, we should be fine."
"I'll also try and increase the amount of Techno, Metal, Rock, and Punk Rock in the middle. They tend to lend themselves to an aggressively active party atmosphere. I'll start with the Tribal, then end with Swing, Rock, and Ballroom Jazz. Sound cool?"
"Should work. We'll edit as we go, of course."

And with that, the PARTY was ON!
Atari

Post by Atari »

Kyra was walking around, when she found a house with what seemed to be a party at it. Pretty big party, too. If it was. Kyra was locked in a trance, trying to figure out what was going on there.
FunkyChickenFace

Frank walked out with a big cardboard sign reading THE PARTY IS IN HERE. He saw Kyra and waved.
"Oh hey! You here for the party? Come on in!"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

FunkyChickenFace wrote: "Well, I was thinking that we could play: Tribal, Techno, Country/South Rock, Metal, Rock, Punk Rock, Swing, and Ballroom Jazz."
(( You are awful. ))

Rikki and pals knocked on the door. They were a little early, as they were right by his house when he stopped them.
Atari

Post by Atari »

Kyra still was in the trance for a second, but snapped out of it. "Huh? Oh, er-uh, I have to get permission, first. I might be back soon." Kyra ran off and got permission, and came back, out of breath. "Okay... I... can..."
FunkyChickenFace

RockstarRaccoon wrote:
FunkyChickenFace wrote: "Well, I was thinking that we could play: Tribal, Techno, Country/South Rock, Metal, Rock, Punk Rock, Swing, and Ballroom Jazz."
(( You are awful. ))

Rikki and pals knocked on the door. They were a little early, as they were right by his house when he stopped them.
((We can edit the play list))

Frank turned. "Uh, guys. I'm out here." He turned to the other pet, who appeared to have run back to her house and back here in the space of 5 seconds. "Oh, well then COME ON IN!"

"SO. Welcome to my humble abode," said Frank, bowing and opening the door. "The party's downstairs. C'mon." He led them down into the basement. "Help yourselves. And talk to Matt over in the sound booth if you want to change the music. It's currently set at "Tribal"."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki casually swayed his head about to the music, which sounded somewhat foreign to him, yet had familiar instrumentation. He had never heard sound-equipment play anything but the Country and Southern Rock which Jack liked.
He looked around the room. No one else had arrived at this gathering, except his friend Kyra. He walked over to her smiling.
"Hey! It's you again! How's it going?"
Neko

Post by Neko »

Cale entered the basement taking in all the sights. "This is awesome dude." He walks over to the snack table and grabs an Iced Tea, enjoying the taste of it.

Samantha found the house, it was rather hard to miss with the giant cardboard cutout in the front. She walked to the front door and knocked, getting no response. She tries the handle and finds that it is unlocked. Upon entering she sees another fox sleeping on the couch, muttering in his sleep. Sam hears the music coming from the basement and slowly descends the stairs seeing all the pets. "Hey I'm here" she says to Frank.
Last edited by Neko on Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Zeke opened his eyes to an oddly lit room. "Awe Shelly... I just had the weirdst dream... I ran away from home, went shopping, and," he blushed slightly, "stuff happened, and then I was in a butterfly forest with ninja pandas... ya, weird dream. Heng- Hey, why is this bed so scratchy?"

He sat up, not sure why his head was spinning, and looked around the room. "Hey you! I think I saw you in a dream, but that doesn't explain why your in my house!" or am I seeing things?
~Rubin
FunkyChickenFace

"Excellent," said Frank, "I hope you didn't have any trouble finding the house? Oh wait, hold that though, I think Zeke woke up."

Frank tramped up stairs, Nipton Iced Tea in hand.

"Yo Zeke, you finally down from Cloud 42?"
Last edited by FunkyChickenFace on Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zander

Post by Zander »

FunkyChickenFace wrote: "It's currently set at "Tribal"."
Tribal? Rocky thought. He wondered how different it could be from hardcore techno... As he listened more he realized it was way different..
"What is this? like kitty music? the kind of music i used to listen too at the shelter had so much bass it would rupture your lungs if you turned it up too loud..." He said quietly to himself. Hes always wanted to shuffle, ever since hes seen the owners of the shelters son doing it. But never had the guts to try, let alone the right place TO do it.
He wanted to go over there and play the only two song names he has ever memorized, but decided against it because he didnt want to upset anybody who liked tribal. Or hurt everybodies ears with the bass...
Rocky turned to Frank and asked, a alarming smart, yet vague question.
"What wattage subwoofer you got in here?"

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

"Who said anything about forty- forty-... Life? Life clouds? I must still be sleeping... and you... still in my house, you figment of my imagination!" he pointed angrily at Frank, still holding his head in his other hand.
~Rubin
FunkyChickenFace

"Stand still."
SPLASH. Ice cold Nipton Iced Tea to the FACE.
"There, feel better?"
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam turns to the other pets in the room, A raccon, a husky, a husky mixed with something and a Orange cat. This is certainly a diverse neighborhood, that one husky sure is built.She thought. She approached Rocky, "Hi, I'm new to the neighborhood. I'm Samantha but everyone calls me Sam."
Zander

Post by Zander »

Neko wrote:Sam turns to the other pets in the room, A raccon, a husky, a husky mixed with something and a Orange cat. This is certainly a diverse neighborhood, that one husky sure is built.She thought. She approached Rocky, "Hi, I'm new to the neighborhood. I'm Samantha but everyone calls me Sam."
He turned away from Frank a second, and turned toward Samantha.
"Hey, nice to meet you Sam, my names Rocky."

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

thrasherblades wrote:"Oh nononono.....I don't mean that bro." Shep said, blushing as he took back his words. "You definetly have a nice place to stay in. I think I'm gonna be here for a while, has that cozy atmosphere and all..." Shep said, smiling.
"It's all right, Shep. Don't worry about it." Aaron took a seat on the living room couch. He looked over at Joy. "I'm glad you like the place. Only question is, what should we do first?"
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey