HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Roarin

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by Roarin »

The Moon Howler wrote:"That's only one of the reasons why they're here, honestly." Balkan said "And with all the tension back at the Green Ring, They wouldn't be able ta have their final test... however delayed it was..."
"Tense? Why? What happened back at the Green Ring?"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

"Things at the Green Ring are ... well, not entirely sure myself. Confusion is high among the wolves there at the moment." Balkan explained "I rather not discuss this at the moment."
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

xhunterko wrote:I'm just teasing his ear with breath. Trying to make him used to strange things. Still though, I can see why you like him. That was a gentleman of him. Does he still live next door? And with that, Monique blew on his other ear, and then blew down to his nose.
Yeah, he still lives next door, I sometimes hop over the back fence and go see him..

Rook felt a wind on his other ear now.. this is getting weird.. Suddenly somthing blows on his nose!
"Ok, PLEASE tell me you can feel that!" Rook exclaims, looking at Victor and Maxine.
valerio wrote:At that moment, a fin -a *big* fin!- emerged from the water.
Followed by second.
And then a third, and a fourth. They surrounded the boat in a wide circle, barely moving the waters around it.
"H-hey! Shh! ..look!" Maxine says hushedly, pointing to one of the fins.

Rook moves his mouth to retort, but then notices the fin Maxine pointed out.

A silence overcomes the boat as the three passengers watch the fins circle around them.

"T-they're here.." Rook whispers, looking to Victor. "W-what do we do now??"
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Awesome..." Monique blurted in a whisper, not being able to help herself.
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:"Things at the Green Ring are ... well, not entirely sure myself. Confusion is high among the wolves there at the moment." Balkan explained "I rather not discuss this at the moment."
Faye nudged him. "The poor pup! He just won a fight against our old leader, and instead of rightfully claiming the title, he conceded it to someone else. Talk about breaching the traditions. Why do you think an 'Ambassador' is given such respect, dogs? Our people think of him as the leader."
---
~\Rook/~ wrote:Rook moves his mouth to retort, but then notices the fin Maxine pointed out.
A silence overcomes the boat as the three passengers watch the fins circle around them.
"This," Victor said, grinning, extending his arm out of the boat, his paw holding a piece of that dried meat, as if teasing a dog with a treat...
Then the music of Raiders of the lost Ark could be heard. At the same time, the water *exploded*! A monstrous blue column erupted together with what looked like a Trident missile. Victor's paw seemed to disappear, for a moment.
At the apex of its jump, the titan hunter superimposed against the moon, before completing its arch over the boat and falling down the other side -with another splash that drenched Victor and his guests equally. "That was Pogo. And that's why I asked you if you feared water," he laughed.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

The Moon Howler wrote:The spirit shook his head ["I'm afraid I'm not, Shaman. Something else drew me here."] he looked at Lars ["Something connected to him."]
Lars sported a quizzical look at the spirit, then back at his mother in law. He pretended to think, then smiled and laughed it off. ''Pfft. What on earth are you guys getting at?'' he said, waving a paw down.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
The Moon Howler

valerio wrote:Faye nudged him. "The poor pup! He just won a fight against our old leader, and instead of rightfully claiming the title, he conceded it to someone else. Talk about breaching the traditions. Why do you think an 'Ambassador' is given such respect, dogs? Our people think of him as the leader."
Balkan gave Faye a reproachful look before speaking out himself. "Ya know as well as me the most sacred of all rules - only a pure wolf can lead the wolves." he said "And much like those of our age and younger, you still think I fought my grandfather..." he paused and shook his head "... I fought somethin' that was once my grandfather."
He looked at Martin and Flint, then at Angelina and Faye "I will explain everythin' tomorrow."

Martin nodded "Then tomorrow it will be, what do you think, Flint?"

~~~~~~
thrasherblades wrote:Lars sported a quizzical look at the spirit, then back at his mother in law. He pretended to think, then smiled and laughed it off. ''Pfft. What on earth are you guys getting at?'' he said, waving a paw down.
["I am not used of accusing, but I smell a foul stench, which was in contact with you, and I do not speak about the half-demon in the nearby hut!."]
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Lars was expecting this spirit to expose his prank and his short term relationship with the demon waiting for him at the bathroom window, but this was all put on hold as he had exposed another element involved in this. His eyes flicked precariously between his mother in law, his mates and the spirit. ''Wait, what?'' Lars said, getting up. He was a little worried of acting surprised, since it might have given away his true intentions, but he put that aside for now to probe further. ''So...who was in contact with me?'' Lars asked. ''Are you able to sniff him out and identify him?''
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
The Moon Howler

["Sniff him out?"] The spirit voice boomed ["Watch your tongue, dog... shaman..."] he looked at the elder lycaon ["This is so embarrassing! How did he ever got that title? MInd if you give me a short for what's happening around here? The Demon hunt is so exhausting that even me and my hunting party barely have enough time to regain our strength. Sylar had opened more than a few breaches throughout the plains as it is."]

My RP Characters
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

xhunterko wrote:He could be patient. But Khun looked around, distracted at the moving scenery. It had gotten dark without him realizing it.

"Sorry, didn't mean to upset ya," Khun said, patting the snake's head.

"What about you Adel? Any special girl?" Khun said to him.
"No." That seemed to be Adel's only word on the matter. He quickly changed the subject. "It has gotten dark. Ve may need to stop soon."
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

valerio wrote:
~\Rook/~ wrote:Rook moves his mouth to retort, but then notices the fin Maxine pointed out.
"This," Victor said, grinning, extending his arm out of the boat, his paw holding a piece of that dried meat, as if teasing a dog with a treat...
Then the music of Raiders of the lost Ark could be heard. At the same time, the water *exploded*! A monstrous blue column erupted together with what looked like a Trident missile. Victor's paw seemed to disappear, for a moment.
At the apex of its jump, the titan hunter superimposed against the moon, before completing its arch over the boat and falling down the other side -with another splash that drenched Victor and his guests equally. "That was Pogo. And that's why I asked you if you feared water," he laughed.
Rook and Maxine look at each other, wet from head to footpaws. Then they burst out laughing.
"Haha.. Oh wow, they're amazing!!" Maxine says after calming herself down.
"Yeah! can you make Pogo do it again?" Rook asks, even more excited than he was just earlier!
xhunterko wrote:"Awesome..." Monique blurted in a whisper, not being able to help herself.
Rook and Maxine were (sadly) too excited to hear Monique..
Character Reference
valerio

Post by valerio »

Victor nodded and handed them a strip of meat each. "Sure thing. You see what I did? Just do the same. it's easy: and remember to stick out yer arms full length, or them guys'll flip the boat."
---
Bigby stopped. "This is as far as I may go. You set camp and remember, leave something for the rabbits."
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

valerio wrote:Victor nodded and handed them a strip of meat each. "Sure thing. You see what I did? Just do the same. it's easy: and remember to stick out yer arms full length, or them guys'll flip the boat."[/color]
Rook took one of the peices straight off and held it out from the boat.

Pogo does his jump again and they all get soaked once more!

"They're.. So awsome! My turn now!!" Maxine said excitedly, doing as Victor did.

Yet another soaking, quite refreshing also!

"Well, at least we won't need any baths tonight!! haha!" Rook said jokingly, looking at the tiny peice of meat he still had in his paw. "What is this stuff? Beef? Pork?" He asked, examining it. It definately had a 'different' smell..
Character Reference
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun disembarked the snake.

"Once again, thank you kind sir," Khun said with a bow, "How much more farther do we have to go tomorow? Oh, another thing, if you'd allow me, I'd like to catch you lunch tomorrow for the trip."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Tee hee, except to wash off the seawater of course," Monique whispered, then blew down the cat's other ear and back down the nose.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

"Zhank you for zhe ride. You are a very nice snake," Adel told the snake as he climbed off. I shall look for food. You shoult... get zhe camp set up." He turned around to leave.

Except that he couldn't go on his own. He wasn't sure why, but he didn't want to. Was it too dark out? Maybe. Maybe he just didn't want to be alone. He defended this, to himself, by continually repeating It is just dangerous at night...that is all it is...

He stayed a little far from the two, waiting for Bigby's reply. This probably wasn't a smart move to be far away from the only people trying to help him at this point.
valerio

Post by valerio »

~\Rook/~ wrote: Rook took one of the peices straight off and held it out from the boat.
"They're.. So awsome! My turn now!!" Maxine said excitedly, doing as Victor did.
"Well, at least we won't need any baths tonight!! haha!" Rook said jokingly, looking at the tiny peice of meat he still had in his paw. "What is this stuff? Beef? Pork?" He asked, examining it. It definately had a 'different' smell..
Victor just made a funny face. "Let's just say that if you really want to know, I'll tell you in another moment. Trust me on that."
It was then that the other three beasts emerged, as large as life, the ultimate predators!
...And one of them had what looked like one of those '70 Ghetto Blasters strapped to its back!
"Guys, meet Boombox..." then he pointed at the one with a scar running along its left eye. "Popeye, and the lady there is Lady Killer."
---
xhunterko wrote:Khun disembarked the snake.
"Once again, thank you kind sir," Khun said with a bow, "How much more farther do we have to go tomorow? Oh, another thing, if you'd allow me, I'd like to catch you lunch tomorrow for the trip."
Tha Housefox wrote:"Zhank you for zhe ride. You are a very nice snake," Adel told the snake as he climbed off. I shall look for food. You shoult... get zhe camp set up." He turned around to leave.
Except that he couldn't go on his own. He wasn't sure why, but he didn't want to. Was it too dark out? Maybe. Maybe he just didn't want to be alone. He defended this, to himself, by continually repeating It is just dangerous at night...that is all it is...
He stayed a little far from the two, waiting for Bigby's reply. This probably wasn't a smart move to be far away from the only people trying to help him at this point.
"Four hours if you don't stop. And remember to follow the road, don't venture into the forest if you're not expert of this place. And thank you, but don't worry. I can easily provide for myself." Then it happened: it was a wonder to see, how such a monster could move swift and even gracefully, like quicksilver, as his body snapped forward, jaws open, before closing over something in the bushes.
Bigby gulped down his prey, while the rest of the group - rabbits, none else - scampered away without a shout.
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

xhunterko wrote:"Tee hee, except to wash off the seawater of course," Monique whispered, then blew down the cat's other ear and back down the nose.
Rook looked puzzled, he swore that he just heard a tiny.. Voice.. Then somthing blew on his ear and nose again!

He was getting scared now.. Maybe the sea air is playing with his mind, or is he just going crazy? He didn't know, but sure as heck was going to find out..
valerio wrote:
~\Rook/~ wrote: Rook took one of the peices straight off and held it out from the boat.
Victor just made a funny face. "Let's just say that if you really want to know, I'll tell you in another moment. Trust me on that."
It was then that the other three beasts emerged, as large as life, the ultimate predators!
...And one of them had what looked like one of those '70 Ghetto Blasters strapped to its back!
"Guys, meet Boombox..." then he pointed at the one with a scar running along its left eye. "Popeye, and the lady there is Lady Killer."
He will find out after talking to the nice sharks first. This is awsome!!

"Wow.. Er, how did boombox get that?" Maxine asked, pointing to the ghettoblaster strapped around the first shark.

"Yeah, it's pretty cool though.." Rook said, moving to the side where the shark were.

He breathed in deeply before shouting to the sharks:
"Hello, er, great.. Fish? No.. Uh, what do you call sharks? Nevermind.. Hello great brethren and sister..en? ..Of the sea! I am Rook White from England! It is nice to make your acquaintance!"

Maxine just facepawed.
Character Reference
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Oh," Pogo said. "A bunch of tourists gave it to blockhead here instead of becoming meal. Since then, we discovered we could make more food as entertainers than just predators. Even dolphins leave us alone. Glad t'meet ya Rook and other mammalian!"
---
The Moon Howler wrote:["Sniff him out?"] The spirit voice boomed ["Watch your tongue, dog... shaman..."] he looked at the elder lycaon ["This is so embarrassing! How did he ever got that title? MInd if you give me a short for what's happening around here? The Demon hunt is so exhausting that even me and my hunting party barely have enough time to regain our strength. Sylar had opened more than a few breaches throughout the plains as it is."]
The female rolled her eyes. You tell me! And he was just a scrawny pup when he first came here. Apparently, my girls are too interested in mixing blood than doing their duties."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Lars did not like the way his mother in law had been belittling him and his relationship with his mates throughout the entire time he met her. He had frowned to show his distaste towards her brusque mannerism and looked at her with a stronger degree of firmness. ''Hey mom, I know I'm not that good according to your expectations, but will you just give it a rest already? Besides, it is always an honor to bear cubs for Tricana. Isn't that right, my loves?'' Lars said, smiling and crossing over to his two mates, sitting down and putting his big arms around them, slowly brushing their muzzles with a finger.

The prank will have to wait. This situation sounded more serious than it shouldn't be.

''Morever, I want to get to the bottom of this. Val'kir, I apologize for my rudeness and my casual acknowledgement towards you.'' Lars said, getting on a knee and bowing to the spirit. ''Where should we start, m'lord?''
The Moon Howler

["What do I look like to you? A human? Or maybe a cat?"] Val'kir's eyes shone dangerously for a second as his voice roared like a thunder ["If you know what's good for you, let go of the two and bow down to their mother and beg her for forgiveness! Show some humility and respect for your elders!"]

Then the wolf-spirit looked at the two younger lycaons with a softer, yet firm voice ["You two accepted the fate of shamans and you're expected to follow it's every aspect. Do NOT neglect your duties as such or you'll dishonor yourselves and your mother!"]

Finally he looked at the elder lycaon, speaking out with great respect and a little bit of rebuke ["And you are still their mother, as well as their teacher. Guide the dog shaman the same as you guide your daughters."]

Val'kir suddenly disappeared, only to appear above them ["Fare thee well, shamans! I have Rifts to close and one is nearby."] with these words the wolf spirit disappeared.

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Whoa whoa whoa wow!" Khun said in reply to the snake's sudden movement.

"That was awesome!" Khun added.

"All right, then, thank you again," he said, "Although, if you happen to change your mind, I will be fishing tomorrow."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monique was as excited as the two cats. She flew up to Pogo's head and landed.

Are you afraid of spirits?
She thought to him. Thinking that a creature of that power and size should surely not be afraid of anything.
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

valerio wrote:"Oh," Pogo said. "A bunch of tourists gave it to blockhead here instead of becoming meal. Since then, we discovered we could make more food as entertainers than just predators. Even dolphins leave us alone. Glad t'meet ya Rook and other mammalian!"
Rook's smile just then was the biggest Maxine had ever seen him try! She was smiling also..
"Thank you! Oh, and my 'mamalian' friends are Maxine and Victor.. but you probably already know Victor.." Rook shouted back, then turned to Maxine. "C'mon Maxie, say hi!"

Maxine nodded and stood next to Rook. "Hello Pogo, Boombox, Popeye, Lady!" She shouted out to them, waving.

On second thoughts, they're pretty close to the boat.. "Er, sorry if the shoutings too much.." Maxine added, going over it in her head.

"Oh, you forgot to say Hi, Victor!" Rook said, looking over his shoulder.
Character Reference
valerio

Post by valerio »

Soon as the spirit disappeared, the old female grunted and stood up. "Well, you do have good friends, pup. I think I will take that bath now, too much excitement for this old dog in one day."
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

xhunterko wrote:"Whoa whoa whoa wow!" Khun said in reply to the snake's sudden movement.

"That was awesome!" Khun added.

"All right, then, thank you again," he said, "Although, if you happen to change your mind, I will be fishing tomorrow."
Khun jerked back in shock as the giant snake devoured what he guessed to be a rabbit. The dark wasn't helping his eyesight in the slightest, but he saw the rest, especially the ones that were behind him, scatter off. "Zat vas amazing! You... zhank you very much for saving us from zem."
valerio

Post by valerio »

Victor waved to the sharks. "Hi, guys... Pogo, is that a seagull feather stuck in your teeth?"
"Tickles," the shark answered.
The lycaon turned to Rook and Maxine. "One of you wanna try to remove it?" then he sent to the ghost <Little one, please refrain from any tricks, if Rook volunteers.>
---
Bigby turned back to where he had come from. "Meh, I was hungry and they needed to learn what happens if you're hurt. Now rest. See you." he slithered away with that rumbling tank-like sound.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Tee hee, don't worry I won't. Monique thought to the shark. This'll be fun.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Khun saluted to the snake as it slithered off.

"Well, we heard the man I guess," Khun said, reaching in his back pack for his battery powered lantern.

"I just hope the coast is nearby," he said, turning the switch on, lighting up the surrounding jungle.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The Moon Howler wrote:Martin nodded "Then tomorrow it will be, what do you think, Flint?"
Flint shrugged.
"Sounds good to me. Doesn't look like he'll tell us right now anyways.". He looked at Balkan. "Right?"

He paused for a second and looked at Martin, then Balkan.
"You know, i just realized it but, you guys both act... really similar.".

Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

Balkan shook his head "I'm not sure what ya mean..."

Martin crossed his arms on his chest "Is it the fighting you're referring to?"

My RP Characters
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

xhunterko wrote:Khun saluted to the snake as it slithered off.

"Well, we heard the man I guess," Khun said, reaching in his back pack for his battery powered lantern.

"I just hope the coast is nearby," he said, turning the switch on, lighting up the surrounding jungle.
"I just hope ve vill be safe... Und zat zey took ze varning." Adel nodded. He looked at the bag Khun had brought. "So ve have a tent.. .is zere a blanket or somezing?"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The Moon Howler wrote:Balkan shook his head "I'm not sure what ya mean..."

Martin crossed his arms on his chest "Is it the fighting you're referring to?"
"Well... the fighting. Manner of speech. Attitude. The way you both put off information to some time in the future." Flint grins.
"I swear you guys are brothers." He put his hands behind his back.
"Or maybe its cause you both hang around Mr. Johnson too much."

Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

"De manner of speech is not somthin' I got from Dimitar..." Balkan said.

Martin crossed his arms on his chest "However we indeed seem to be influenced by the same man at one point in our lives..." He leaned towards Flint a little, narrowing his eyes "But the question is - Do you have a problem with that?"

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun was buy looking about.

"Hm? Oh yeah, yeah," he said, setting down his back pack. He unhooked a flashlight that he had and handed it to Adel. He then put his backpack back on.

"I think I hear the coast nearby," he said, "We should head over there first. And I know a trick with the tarp to make sure there's covering for both of us. Come on." He then began walking in the forest and headed to the water.

ooc: how far are they from the coast Val?
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The Moon Howler wrote:"De manner of speech is not somthin' I got from Dimitar..." Balkan said.

Martin crossed his arms on his chest "However we indeed seem to be influenced by the same man at one point in our lives..." He leaned towards Flint a little, narrowing his eyes "But the question is - Do you have a problem with that?"
"No, just making an innocent observation s'all." He flashed another grin before trying to change to subject.
"So...." He clapped his hands together.
"When's this ceremony thing gonna start?"

Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Soon as he decides *we*, are his mates, not you," Faye observed
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

valerio wrote:Victor waved to the sharks. "Hi, guys... Pogo, is that a seagull feather stuck in your teeth?"
"Tickles," the shark answered.
The lycaon turned to Rook and Maxine. "One of you wanna try to remove it?"
"No thanks, I've just met them.. Don't wanna start being their dentist.. No offence!" Maxine replied, shouting the last bit to Pogo.

"Y'know, I'd love to.. but, I think I agree with Maxine. Sorry, sometimes a sterotype sticks.." Rook said, rubbing the back of his head. He looked downhearted..

"Can we get back? it's getting dark pretty quick.." Maxine noted, looking up at the sky.
Character Reference
valerio

Post by valerio »

Pogo swam to the boat. Victor leaned out and reached for the feather. "There you go, big wuss...ha!" He pulled it out...and fell into the water!
A moment later, Lady Killer dove after the lycaon!
And then...silence...
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Monique flew over to Rook's head again.

"Don't worry, he'll be all right," she whispered to him.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote:Soon as the spirit disappeared, the old female grunted and stood up. "Well, you do have good friends, pup. I think I will take that bath now, too much excitement for this old dog in one day."
Lars smiled as he got up and led the way to the bathouse, where he had already heated up the pool to a blissful temperature. He however, still remembered about the prank. Should he do it? He looked at his mother again, then remembered the words of the spirit. It wouldn't be right to treat his mother in law with such disrespect, especially if she was being treated to such a bath like this...

He made up his mind. He decided not to do it.

He led her to the bath and gingerly led her into the water, holding her paws and carefully standing behind her.

''So mother, any preference of how hard you want me to rub and massage you?'' Lars asked, stretching his big arms.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Meh, don't be afraid of hurting this old shell, pup. Just let's see if you learnt something useful from my daughters."
The Moon Howler

thrasherblades wrote: He made up his mind. He decided not to do it.
["Your mind is but an open book to me, mortal..."] the demon lord whispered in Lars' mind ["Are you sure you made his mind just because Mr. proud and mighty spirit said so?"]

~~~~~~
valerio wrote:"Soon as he decides *we*, are his mates, not you," Faye observed
Roarin wrote:"No, just making an innocent observation s'all." He flashed another grin before trying to change to subject.
"So...." He clapped his hands together.
"When's this ceremony thing gonna start?"
Balkan raised his paws "At ease, both of ye." he said "He has a point, but we have ta wait a while longer. The Moon must be right!" he turned to the crowd "I apologize fer the waitin', everyone!" he shouted "It will take some time fer da ritual ta be right. If yer willin' ta wait - I'll be honored. Otherwise - there's party waitin' fer the rest, remember?" he finished, grinning.

My RP Characters