Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Leafolawl

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by Leafolawl »

Loki started to stir once Thor started flicking his tail, suddenly shooting up while saying "It's an illusion, Leo, don't try and swim in it..." In a slightly raised voice. It was then he noticed he had been dreaming, since he was sitting in a van now. "You know, I was expecting a more dramatic ending to that dream..." He added groggily as he looked around at the new surroundings while he thoughtlessly kicked at a bag on the floor of the van, thinking about how hungry he was.

The house decent sized, but not quite giant either, and the lawn was nice, but Loki was looking for something bigger; leftovers from the old residents that he could play around with. This usually meant he was looking for the first chance to goof off, but it sometimes let one know more about the neighborhood, and other times gave a good idea on what to write about in a story, which was what he needed. Inspiration.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
TheSilentChoice

Post by TheSilentChoice »

(*fixes computer and then internet* ^_^)

Therin looks over to the sandbox now that there was two people there, but instead of looking eager to join them he frowned and pointed for the swings "I may have been sitting all day, but at least over there I get the wind in my fur." It was true, he was again, wanting to sit, but with more kicking. LOTS of kicking.
Needless~ (By Me)
We laughed at him because he was different,
He laughed at us because we were the same,
We chided him for his mind,
He chided us for ours were all the same,
We will never laugh the same way again,
He will never laugh again.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

[YsF]
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
The Moon Howler wrote:"Whoa, whoa, slow down." Rion tried to calm Kat. "Don't get so excited just yet. Knowing Alexander, he'll probably give us quite the show, so let's save the excitement for then, okay?"
Kat began to breathe again. "I guess you're right, Ri. thanks."
Rion winked "For you, sweetheart - always."

~~~~~~

[BsM]

It's been a while after the concert, when Lans, Jack and Johnny returned to their house.
"Awesome show once again, guys." Lans said "One more show like this and we can pay the loan for the house. From here we can finally settle in place and start a new, better life and you can finally get real friends and not only fans."
"So does that mean that we're having a day off or something?" Jack asked
"A day off?" Lans asked "You're getting three!"
"Awesome!" Johnny yelled and made a somersault on a spot.
"Oh you two." Lans said with a smile and ruffled their head-furs "Help me get these stuff back in the house and you can have the rest of the day as well."
The two felines looked at each other and nodded "Let's do this!" they said as one.
After 10 minutes everything was moved from the Jeep to the house
"Alright, you two can relax now. I'll make you something to eat."
"We'll be outside." Jack said.
"Can we take some torches and glow-sticks?" Johnny asked.
"Sure, why not." Lans answered "But what are you two troublemakers going to do?"
"We're going to need the laptop and the big speakers as well and do not ask." Jack answered back.
"I have the feeling that I'll see what you're going to make." The man said as he headed to the kitchen "You can find the cables inside the Cardboard box."
"Thanks, Dad." Jack answered and motioned Johnny to follow him.
after 10 more minutes they got the stuff outside and began to set up the stuff in their places...

((OOC: description of how they set up the stuff will come with the next post))
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

After a few hours of bus travelling Mason had finally departed and was wandering through the friendly neighborhoods with his casual small smile on his face. Instead of walking however Mason figured it'd be faster to just use his unicycle to easily get from place to place and he gripped his duffle bag filled with utilities under his arm as he zoomed by. He didn't have anywhere to stay for the night and currently he was looking for a suitable spot where he could sleep without being bothered.
Call me Red or Harley, either is fine.

Characters:
(BsM)
Mason Castor: S-4 P-4 E-7 C-8 I-6 A-8 L-5
(EC)
Parker Vester: S-9 P-7 E-8 C-5 I-4 A-6 L-3
The Moon Howler

((OOC: Continuing as promised.))

As they got out with the various objects, Jack and Johnny began setting the their small 'amusement'.
First, they made a circle with the torches and lighted them up.
Next they installed the Speakers and connected them to the laptop.
Finally Jack sat on the laptop and Johnny entered the circle with some glow-sticks, tied on ropes.
"Ready brother?" Jack asked and when his twin nodded, the green eyed Nebelung turned on music.
Johnny took a deep breath, then released it and began to dance along with the Rhythm of the song, as well as somersaults here and there and other tricks like staying on one paw.

((OOC2: Please don't get mad at the link I sent))
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

As Mason rode along he couldn't help but come across the peculiar array of lights and sound before he stopped in front of it and watched from atop his unicycle with a tired yet entertained look on his face. He had never seen a performance like it before since coming to the states but it did look like something he'd enjoy trying.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
Neko

Post by Neko »

razgriz wrote: "Kinda both," Max said, "there's timid mice, brave mice and then there's Nate... He'd run from his shadow if he could."

Nate was silent and pretty much tried to stay hidden. He didn't quite like other pets, least of all giant predators.
Darin went back to working on his little tower, "Are you the only one he likes?" Shortly after asking, the pup finally had a small sand tower standing and not crumbling to bits. He smiled and his tail wagged at his small achievement.

TheSilentChoice wrote: Therin looks over to the sandbox now that there was two people there, but instead of looking eager to join them he frowned and pointed for the swings "I may have been sitting all day, but at least over there I get the wind in my fur." It was true, he was again, wanting to sit, but with more kicking. LOTS of kicking.
Sam stood up, following to where Therin pointed. "The swings is fine by me, let's go!" She smiled and ran over to the swings, jumping and sitting onto one which swung her upwards with her running momentum. Swing sets were always nice and relaxing, just swinging in place and enjoying the breeze against your fur.
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

HarlequinRed wrote:As Mason rode along he couldn't help but come across the peculiar array of lights and sound before he stopped in front of it and watched from atop his unicycle with a tired yet entertained look on his face. He had never seen a performance like it before since coming to the states but it did look like something he'd enjoy trying.
WHAM.
Many experts who have looked thuroughly into the issue agree that standing in the middle of the road and staring at something with wide, fascinated eyes, is a bad idea. Many things move quickly in the road, and many people simply aren't watching all the time because they are doing things like reading maps or books, texting on their cell-phones, doing their toenails, or, as was the case here, sleeping.

It was for this particular reason that Mason found himself no longer perched on his unicycle or even connected to the ground. Instead, he was now flying through the air with a particularly startled black cat on top of him, who had been rudely awakened from his skateboard-sleeping by the unexpected road obstacle. Not that he would've been able to see it, had he been awake: he had some extremely thick looking sunglasses strapped to his head.

As it were, the two sort of got tangled up in each other while trying to right themselves, Mason's arms getting stuck behind the cats black leather jacket, the cat ending up in a hugging position as they hit the grass median on the side of the rode. The cat was perplexed.

"Uh... Hi there." he glanced down, trying to rearrange their position so he could get up, "So uh... This is an interesting position to fall into..."

Stupid writer, always doing crazy crap to me...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

After getting hit Mason's smile as contorted into a dazed and silly smirk as he flew through the air and adter he had hit the ground. Once they hit the ground he was quick to collect himself before finding himself in the odd position with the cat. He smiled softly as he looked at him before he managed to pull himself out of the position. "My apologies, completely my fault for soliciting in the middle of the road." he apologized as he helped the cat onto his feet.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
The Moon Howler

The Song was just about to finish when Jack saw the incident. He quickly stopped the music and pointed the two in the middle of the street. Johnny nodded and both of them ran to the now standing cat and dog
"You two okay?" Johnny asked.
"You look like you need some rest" Jack said "Come, I'll call Dad to make some cocoa as well."

My RP Characters
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Mason was a bit taken off guard by the newcomers but he didn't show it as he looked towards them with his same tired smile. "Hmm?" he asked, not quite catching what he had said. He then saw that there were two nearly identical cats standing with him and he rubbed his eyes a bit before looking back at the two before seeing that one had blue eyes and the other green. "Oh hello, what was that you said?" he then asked the green eyed tomcat. Before he could get an answer however Mason noticed there was something amiss and he turned around to see that his unicycle was on the ground, the wheel a bit bent and his duffle bag had unzipped, casting his belongings all across the ground. "Oh my." he muttered to himself.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
The Moon Howler

"Let us help." Jack said in return.
Johnny looked at the scattered belongings "Oi, Oi, what a mess." He turned to the black cat "Are you okay?"
Jack started to collect the items. "Your stuff, I believe?" he asked the dog "your... unicycle looks bad."

My RP Characters
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

"Oh no they're my things, allow me to gather them myself." offered Masok kindly as he began to gather his own things rather then have someone else do it for him. His tired smile remained on his face as he picked up his items and managed to put them back in his bag. At the mention of his unicycle however he looked over and sighed, the smile on his face making it look like he was reminescing on the times he had with the thing. "Ah, yes. Tragedy that." he said as he walked towards the mangled uni.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
The Moon Howler

"Don't worry about it. I'm sure Dad can fix it. He usually fixes his bike by himself." Johnny offered.
Jack nudged his brother "Don't you think it's better to introduce ourselves first?"
Johnny nodded "That's right."
Then the two felines stood right next to each other and bowed together.
"We are Jackand Johnny Seagle." They introduced themselves in chorus "We are Poi-dancers."

My RP Characters
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Mason nodded before chuckling lightly at the twins' little show of union. The German Shepard then bowed in a mannerly fashion as well. "Good evening," he greeted. "Mason Castor at your service." he said his tired smile still on his face before he lifted his unicycle. "And thank you this unicycle is very dear to me." he added.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Neko wrote: Darin went back to working on his little tower, "Are you the only one he likes?" Shortly after asking, the pup finally had a small sand tower standing and not crumbling to bits. He smiled and his tail wagged at his small achievement.
"He doesn't exactly like me," Max said, "it's just that he's more used to me than anyone else." He leaned forward to look more at the tower, "Good job."

Leafolawl wrote:Loki started to stir once Thor started flicking his tail, suddenly shooting up while saying "It's an illusion, Leo, don't try and swim in it..." In a slightly raised voice. It was then he noticed he had been dreaming, since he was sitting in a van now. "You know, I was expecting a more dramatic ending to that dream..." He added groggily as he looked around at the new surroundings while he thoughtlessly kicked at a bag on the floor of the van, thinking about how hungry he was.

The house decent sized, but not quite giant either, and the lawn was nice, but Loki was looking for something bigger; leftovers from the old residents that he could play around with. This usually meant he was looking for the first chance to goof off, but it sometimes let one know more about the neighborhood, and other times gave a good idea on what to write about in a story, which was what he needed. Inspiration.
The van stopped and Thor was pretty much the first one out. He undid his seat belt and lept over the seat in front of him, ran across the two kids' laps and then out the door as the two behind him screamed some fairly creatively foul language for kids. By this time the door was already opening, he slipped out the narrow gap and onto the pavement outside. From there he bolted off to examine the house.

"Well, its okay I guess,", he thought to Loki.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Loki stayed behind, acting like he was looking for something on the floor after he'd unbuckled his seat-belt... Well, he was looking for his favorite ink-jet pen, but that would just be something cool to find, he was just waiting until nobody was looking so he could take the keys too the van. "Aww, don't be so hard on the place. They haven't even set the place up yet. How would we know if the place is any good if we've not even been inside anyhow?" He thought back to Thor. "Also, have you seen my pen?"
Love me right now! Done.
TheSilentChoice

Neko wrote:
Sam stood up, following to where Therin pointed. "The swings is fine by me, let's go!" She smiled and ran over to the swings, jumping and sitting onto one which swung her upwards with her running momentum. Swing sets were always nice and relaxing, just swinging in place and enjoying the breeze against your fur.
Therin watched her run past before smiling and full out sprinting at the swing and landing on it so it was on his abdomen and held to the ropes as he swung up on his belly. He WOULD have done his best howl just for the heck of being obnoxious and loud just to get it out of his system....but the whole having a swing rammed into his belly knocked the wind out of him, so with a squeak that came from him and not the swing, he rode the swing
Needless~ (By Me)
Neko

Post by Neko »

razgriz wrote:"He doesn't exactly like me," Max said, "it's just that he's more used to me than anyone else." He leaned forward to look more at the tower, "Good job."
Darin's tail wagged at the compliment, "Thanks." He looked down at his little master piece, feeling accomplished. The pup stood up, and dusted some sand from his fur. "I'm kinda bored of the sandbox now. Um...Wanna do something else?"

TheSilentChoice wrote:Therin watched her run past before smiling and full out sprinting at the swing and landing on it so it was on his abdomen and held to the ropes as he swung up on his belly. He WOULD have done his best howl just for the heck of being obnoxious and loud just to get it out of his system....but the whole having a swing rammed into his belly knocked the wind out of him, so with a squeak that came from him and not the swing, he rode the swing
Sam turned and watched Therin, laughing as he landed on the swing and let out a small squeak. She started to propel herself on th swing, swining her legs to pick up height. "You okay there? Didn't bust a lung, did ya?" She laughed laughed at that, watching Therin for a response.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"Sure," Max said, standing and looking around. As he got up, Nate started jumping to climb up on him. Ultimately ending up on the cat's tail. "What do you wanna do?"

Climbing up the tail as the giant cat stretched, Nate squeaked in fear as he held on for dear life. He kept going until eventually Max brought his tail in front of him, got the mouse off and put him back on his head.

--Elsewhere--

"Pen?" Thor thought, "No, what'd you do with it last?" He started to circle the house, just looking at it from the outside. He saw a few ways to sneak in and out, which would be very helpful. Of course, for a cat, sneaking around is second nature anyway, especially to prankster cats. "Can you grab my backpack?... Before you do whatever mischief your up to?" he thought as he got behind the house. He knew the other cat would do something, just not quite what yet.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

"Well, I was writing, and then I was asleep, so I'm looking on the floor, and under my seat, but I'm not seeing it." Loki thought to Thor, pondering upon where his pen could have ended up. "Maybe I was sitting in another seat at the time..." He thought, while looking on and around the seat next to him. "I swear, if it's stuck between the cushions of the seat..."
Love me right now! Done.
TheSilentChoice

At Sam's questioning he gave a half smile as he started to pull at the ground to propel himself higher at each interval as he caught his breath until he could speak normally before saying "Sure. Just a crazy random happenstance. All good now."

Now came his favorite part. Shooting a challenging look at Sam he started to swing higher as fast as he could to indicate he wished to play the timeless game of throwing oneself off the swing to see who could land farthest.
Needless~ (By Me)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

==== So... Back to Mason, Jack, Johnny and Sid... ====
(( Well... In my absence, it seems that you two went WAY ahead of where Sid was at... Even going so far as to pick up all his things and offer cocoa. It's like you guys forgot Sid was even THERE. When I saw this, I figured I could think of something to fix it and get Sid caught up if I just didn't post and waited until today, when I had a good long bit of time, but... Yeah, this is the only thing I can come up with... ))

So... Sid helped the random dog up (or so he thought, they probably helped each other up, thinking that they were helping the other... ) and was just about to apologize, when suddenly, something started beeping in his jacket-pocket. "Oh... Hey... What's..." he pulled out an old looking wristwatch, which was missing the straps and just had a piece of electrical-tape instead. He let out a shriek when he noticed the time, "Eleven Forty Five?! Holy Sid sure likes profanity!!! I gotta get to the vet! I'm gonna miss my vaccines!!" he darted frantically to his skateboard, jumping on it and riding off as fast as he could, completely forgetting the incident...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Neko

Post by Neko »

razgriz wrote:"Sure," Max said, standing and looking around. As he got up, Nate started jumping to climb up on him. Ultimately ending up on the cat's tail. "What do you wanna do?"

Climbing up the tail as the giant cat stretched, Nate squeaked in fear as he held on for dear life. He kept going until eventually Max brought his tail in front of him, got the mouse off and put him back on his head.
"Uuum...." Darin looked around the playground, taking note that Sam and the dog had taken to the swings."Let's go on the big slide!" The pup smiled and took off to the 7 foot high slide, tail wagging behind him as he went.

TheSilentChoice wrote:At Sam's questioning he gave a half smile as he started to pull at the ground to propel himself higher at each interval as he caught his breath until he could speak normally before saying "Sure. Just a crazy random happenstance. All good now."

Now came his favorite part. Shooting a challenging look at Sam he started to swing higher as fast as he could to indicate he wished to play the timeless game of throwing oneself off the swing to see who could land farthest.
Sam raised a brow at Therin, taking notice of the dog's increased efforts to swing higher. "Competing to see who can swing the highest now, or are you just excited again?" Before waiting for a response she started to swing high as well, just in case it was a competition and to silently let him know she accepted if it was so.
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Mason watched with a curious and amused smile on his face before he chuckled lightly under his breath. "My, someone can't afford to be late." he commented absently as he propped the uni up on his shoulder.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

(( By Moon Howler's request ))
HarlequinRed wrote:After getting hit Mason's smile as contorted into a dazed and silly smirk as he flew through the air and adter he had hit the ground. Once they hit the ground he was quick to collect himself before finding himself in the odd position with the cat. He smiled softly as he looked at him before he managed to pull himself out of the position. "My apologies, completely my fault for soliciting in the middle of the road." he apologized as he helped the cat onto his feet.
Sid stood up straight, shaking himself off, "Oh that's ok, people do that alot around here, I hit 'em all the time."
The Moon Howler wrote:The Song was just about to finish when Jack saw the incident. He quickly stopped the music and pointed the two in the middle of the street. Johnny nodded and both of them ran to the now standing cat and dog
"You two okay?" Johnny asked.
"You look like you need some rest" Jack said "Come, I'll call Dad to make some cocoa as well."
Sid raised a brow, "Cocoa? We just had a collision, how is cocoa gonna help?" He waved it off with a paw, "Nah, we just needa' walk it off..."
HarlequinRed wrote:Mason was a bit taken off guard by the newcomers but he didn't show it as he looked towards them with his same tired smile. "Hmm?" he asked, not quite catching what he had said. He then saw that there were two nearly identical cats standing with him and he rubbed his eyes a bit before looking back at the two before seeing that one had blue eyes and the other green. "Oh hello, what was that you said?" he then asked the green eyed tomcat. Before he could get an answer however Mason noticed there was something amiss and he turned around to see that his unicycle was on the ground, the wheel a bit bent and his duffle bag had unzipped, casting his belongings all across the ground. "Oh my." he muttered to himself.
The Moon Howler wrote:"Let us help." Jack said in return.
Johnny looked at the scattered belongings "Oi, Oi, what a mess." He turned to the black cat "Are you okay?"
Sid glanced over from the piece of clown-clothing he was picking up for the dog, "I just told you, I'm fine, weren't you-"
Jack started to collect the items. "Your stuff, I believe?" he asked the dog "your... unicycle looks bad."
Sid cringed, his ears flattening as he looked over, "Ooohhh Dooooiinnnk...." He actually felt bad now that he knew that something expensive had been damaged... "Uh... I don't suppose you have an extra wheel somewhere..."
HarlequinRed wrote:"Oh no they're my things, allow me to gather them myself." offered Masok kindly as he began to gather his own things rather then have someone else do it for him. His tired smile remained on his face as he picked up his items and managed to put them back in his bag. At the mention of his unicycle however he looked over and sighed, the smile on his face making it look like he was reminiscing on the times he had with the thing. "Ah, yes. Tragedy that." he said as he walked towards the mangled uni.
The Moon Howler wrote:"Don't worry about it. I'm sure Dad can fix it. He usually fixes his bike by himself." Johnny offered.
Jack nudged his brother "Don't you think it's better to introduce ourselves first?"
Johnny nodded "That's right."
Then the two felines stood right next to each other and bowed together.
"We are Jackand Johnny Seagle." They introduced themselves in chorus "We are Poi-dancers."
Sid blinked at them... They had just done something in unison. "Wow... I really hope you didn't practice to do that, 'cause it was really lame. Don't do it again."
HarlequinRed wrote:Mason nodded before chuckling lightly at the twins' little show of union. The German Shepard then bowed in a mannerly fashion as well. "Good evening," he greeted. "Mason Castor at your service." he said his tired smile still on his face before he lifted his unicycle. "And thank you this unicycle is very dear to me." he added.
Sid inspected the damage on the unicycle, cringing, "Yeah, I could try to straighten it out with a vice and stuff too... I dunno..." he pulled off his helmet, which hadn't been buckled on, but looked like an old worn-out kid's-size skate-helmet that he'd spraypainted black and cut earholes into himself with... Something... anyway, he scratched the back of his head. "Yeah, really sorry about the.... unicycle... Uh... I'll help you find another or fix that one if you need anything..." He stood there for a second before thinking of something to break the awkward silence, "So... My name's Sid. You guys must be new here?"
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Mason turned to Sid, his tired smile never faltering. "Oh no just travelling." he said blatantly in a calm tone.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
The Moon Howler

Both Nebelungs nodded in unison.
"We came earlier today..." Jack began to explain.
"...and met another cat with a mouse as brother." Johnny continued " Nate and Max were their names, right?"
Jack nodded "Yes, and that couple of strange canines as well."

My RP Characters
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Neko wrote:"Uuum...." Darin looked around the playground, taking note that Sam and the dog had taken to the swings."Let's go on the big slide!" The pup smiled and took off to the 7 foot high slide, tail wagging behind him as he went.
Max shrugged and followed behind. He felt the mouse on his shoulder dig in as he ran after the pup and lept up at the ladder after the wolf had gotten up. At the top he happily slid down. Unfortunately though, here was a place where mice had it better than other pets. Their slides were MUCH bigger.

"Alright, Nate, you're going" he said, climbing up again, he sat the mouse there and quickly bolted down to wait to catch him at the bottom.

From the top, Nate felt like he was on a skyscraper, far too high up. He tried to cling onto the metal side of the slide.

---Meanwhile---
["Well, I was writing, and then I was asleep, so I'm looking on the floor, and under my seat, but I'm not seeing it." Loki thought to Thor, pondering upon where his pen could have ended up. "Maybe I was sitting in another seat at the time..." He thought, while looking on and around the seat next to him. "I swear, if it's stuck between the cushions of the seat..."

"If it is, you'll have to spend forever digging" Thor thought back, he found trees around the house which was good for them. "At least we won't have to try to use the neighbor's car and a ton of boxes to sneak in."
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

razgriz wrote:"If it is, you'll have to spend forever digging" Thor thought back, he found trees around the house which was good for them. "At least we won't have to try to use the neighbor's car and a ton of boxes to sneak in."
The cat just paused in his search for a moment as he shuddered. "I'd rather not think about a situation like that..." He thought back to his brother, before resuming his search for his favorite pen. "Blasted thing, probably rolled up to the front of the van." He said to himself when he finished looking around under the seat that was next to where he was sitting.
Love me right now! Done.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

The Moon Howler wrote:Both Nebelungs nodded in unison.
"We came earlier today..." Jack began to explain.
"...and met another cat with a mouse as brother." Johnny continued " Nate and Max were their names, right?"
Jack nodded "Yes, and that couple of strange canines as well."
Sid nodded slowly, taking it all in, "I see... Everyone around here is a weirdo if you ask me..." he leaned in a bit to the other two cats, as if his obscured eyes were narrowing behind the thick sun-glasses, "You two seem like you might be pretty weird too... And unicycles are weird..." He sort of stood there and let that hang for a moment. He straightened back up, tossing the statement off over his shoulder, "Not that that's a bad thing..."

By the way, to describe Sid (in case the people reading this haven't read anything of Brookshire Meadows), Sid was a cat of moderate size, mild musculature, and quite a few permanent injuries. One of his ears had been torn out, and the other one had a pair of improvised-looking earrings on the inside, spaced apart about as much as two fangs might be. He had a large, angry looking pair of sunglasses on, which seemed to swallow up all light and made it impossible to see his eyes: they were secured to the back of his head with a strap so they wouldn't come off without alot of work. Under his chin began his white fur, which continued under his collar and ran down his underbelly, like he was wearing a T-shirt under his jacket. His collar looked like it had been swiped from a guard dog, as it had spikes all the way around, and the tag was a nuclear symbol. The black leather jacket was obviously taken from a children's clothing store, and was a little large and loose-fitting on him, and quite worn. On the back, he'd spray painted a mean looking face. The large pockets bulged a little and occasionally made soft jingling noises: a sign that he had a few things stored in them. Behind him, his tail flicked back and fourth, the sickly end of it flopping limply about, clearly broken and paralyzed.

This was Sid, or as he was known in Detroit, "Sid the Vicious", probably the scariest cat in the greater Yorkshire area and DEFINITELY bad luck to know...
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

As Sid spoke Mason's mind seemed to drift a bit and he just hummed under his breath whilst looking around a bit. He was barely the most attentive of dogs unless it came to his work or if he was being directly spoken too and even then he still tended to drift away from the conversation. He looked to the side, admiring the little neighborhood he found himself in.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
The Moon Howler

Jack shook his head "We get that a lot... sort of..."
Johnny continued "...Although others usually refer to us more as 'exotic', other than 'weird' to be honest."
The greed-eyed cat nodded "And that is the actual truth - we do come from a place, which people and pets in this country refer to as 'exotic'."
"So how about that cocoa?" The blue-eyed Nebelung asked, suddenly switching topics.

My RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"How about this catnip?" Sid said, whipping a massive bag of the green leafy substance out of his jacket, and holding it out with a very straight face. He held it in the air there for a moment, letting the smell begin to waft about, but remembered himself and shoved it back in his pocket with a withdrawing "Or... Not... Cocoa sounds good..." his ears drooping a little.

(( Hey guys, gotta run off now, might respond again later tonight... ...Or one more time before I go. ))
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Mason then seemed to reel himself back into the conversation at the mention of a warm drink. "Oh that sounds great." he said with his little smile. It had been a while since he had had anything to drink, and even longer since he's had cocoa.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
The Moon Howler

Jack and Johnny both narrowed at the bag
"Please, do not show this to us again." Jack said.
"We don't use such... things." Johnny answered.
RockstarRaccoon wrote:"Or... Not... Cocoa sounds good..."
HarlequinRed wrote:"Oh that sounds great." he said with his little smile. It had been a while since he had had anything to drink, and even longer since he's had cocoa.
Both Nebelungs brightened as they heard Mason and Sid agreeing on the offer.
"Come on, then." Johnny said as Jack headed towards the torches "Follow me. Jack will join us shortly."
~~~~
Back at the window, Lans watched the two cats talking to the other cat and a dog who crashed in each other earlier. He knew what the twins were saying simply because they've done it quite a few times already, so he went to prepare some cocoa for his new guests.

My RP Characters
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Mason nodded before following after them with his duffle bag slung over his shoulder and his unicycle in hand. He didn't want to leave any of his things out in the open in fear of either having them stolen or forgetting where he put them in general.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid mumbled about the catnip as he turned to follow them, "Ahh... Yer no fun... You'll come around eventually...." He shrugged it off as he followed them inside, slowing to a stop at the doorframe with mild discomfort... "I'm... like... allowed in here, right...?"
The Moon Howler

Johnny turned with surprised expression on his face "Why shouldn't you be?"
Jack came from behind the two pets "Our friends are always welcome here, Sid."
"Come on, let's go to the guest room." The blue eyed twin said as he lead the two guests through the small Hallway and stopped at the first door on the left, opening the door and revealing the insides of the room: a big LED-TV on the wall to the left, a glass table in the middle fitting a nice big couch, pointed towards the TV and two chairs on the sides, a laptop on the glass-table, a few, but full bookshelves on the wall left and right from the entrance, small cabinets in every corner (with various items on them such as phone the left of the TV and a vase on it's right) and one under the TV (duh). On the wall to the right there was a collection of replicas of masks from all around the world.
"Come on in" Johnny said once again "Make yourselves at home!"

My RP Characters
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Mason chuckled at the notion of being called a friend even though they had just met, but he happily went along with it as he entered the comfy abode. The German Shepard looked around slowly, absorbing in his new surroundings and admiring the nice furnishings. What caught his eye however were the replica masks and he strode over to them in order to proper admire the antiquity.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)