Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

WolvenPaw15

Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"Well... ok.... But I'm gonna let Ekez in control ok... I need to let off steam, what better place than in my head" Zeke smiled, his eyes changing from their green and blue, to a red color. "Sleep well Zeke.... " Ekez sighed " I worry about him... " Ekez shrugged " Guess I have gotten soft these past few years " he smiled warmly at Aethon
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

Seth wrote:Still getting used to the new neighborhood I see?
"Uh...y-yeah, something like that." Shiro answered in what he hoped was a vaguely convincing tone. The truth of the matter was he had missed that they'd passed his home because he had let himself get completely distracted by a particular something, something that wasn't making it any easy to fight down his blush now that he thought about it. Doing his best to push those thoughts aside, the husky looked between his two companions, not really sure what to do or say now. He really wasn't that good at this social stuff.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Shirosune wrote:
Seth wrote:Still getting used to the new neighborhood I see?
"Uh...y-yeah, something like that." Shiro answered in what he hoped was a vaguely convincing tone. The truth of the matter was he had missed that they'd passed his home because he had let himself get completely distracted by a particular something, something that wasn't making it any easy to fight down his blush now that he thought about it. Doing his best to push those thoughts aside, the husky looked between his two companions, not really sure what to do or say now. He really wasn't that good at this social stuff.
Well no worries, stuff happens. Conrad started in the direction of Shiro's house slowly, he looked back to make sure his companions were following.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:"Well... ok.... But I'm gonna let Ekez in control ok... I need to let off steam, what better place than in my head" Zeke smiled, his eyes changing from their green and blue, to a red color. "Sleep well Zeke.... " Ekez sighed " I worry about him... " Ekez shrugged " Guess I have gotten soft these past few years " he smiled warmly at Aethon
Aethon giggled and pulled Ekez over to him With a little trick, hugging him and sighing softly "I've never known you to be cold or hard silly thing you. How goes it?" Aethon smiled and wagged his tail a little, happy to be able to forget the current matter
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

" Alot better now that I get to see you " Ekez hugged back and nuzzled Aethon " I haven't been able to stop thinking about you " he smiled and stretched out on the couch, laying his head on Aethon's lap " To be honest, not a moment goes by where you're not my mind " he said, blushing slightly
Pet Friendly:
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon blushed softly and smiled happily, petting Ekez softly and rubbing his ears, happy to get a nice, quiet lovely moment. "You are so cute x3 I'm real flattered hun, it makes me real happy =3" He places a soft kiss on Ekez' cheek and rests his head on Ekez'
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

" Zekial is quite the stubborn one when it comes to those he loves, I myself can get the same way " Ekez smiled slightly " I guess I changed from the twisted mutt I used to be... " he said sighing " The kid really is something, even now as he rests, he is worried about Rendak " he chuckled
Pet Friendly:
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Awesome followed Shiro and Seth, and couldn't help but think back to when he first came to the neighborhood even more so. "I don't think I left the house more then once a week when I first came here..." Awesome said slowly, not in a way that demands sympathy, but like he was only describing how he was.
--------------------------------------------------
Sly smiled even more now, feeling able to walk, but not wanting to lose the currant physical closeness with Liz. In any case, he was obviously not leaning nearly as much on Liz. "A shame it's getting so late..." He said, assuming it'd be the end of the night already.
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

"Oh...? W-well, I'm glad that isn't the case anymore...or at least, that you decided to come out tonight." Shiro responded to Awesome's comment as he began walking the last distance between him and his home. "This was a lot of fun after all...and I don't think I would have stayed out if I hadn't come across you like that." The husky admitted with a sheepish grin as they reached the walkway that ran from the street to his porch. "...guess this is it for now though, huh?" He questioned, looking toward his front door with a hidden frown. This was the first time he couldn't honestly say he didn't really feel happy to see it, to know that he was home, it was strange feeling, but also kind of a good one.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Yeah I guess so. Do you guys want to meet up again tomorrow? Because I dont have anything to do.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

44R0NM10 wrote:Sly smiled even more now, feeling able to walk, but not wanting to lose the currant physical closeness with Liz. In any case, he was obviously not leaning nearly as much on Liz. "A shame it's getting so late..." He said, assuming it'd be the end of the night already.
Liz nodded, sad that it was getting so late. She smiled though, "Yeah, it's a shame." She repeated, "But at least it was fun, right? Except the Aethon part, but the rest was fun."
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:" Zekial is quite the stubborn one when it comes to those he loves, I myself can get the same way " Ekez smiled slightly " I guess I changed from the twisted mutt I used to be... " he said sighing " The kid really is something, even now as he rests, he is worried about Rendak " he chuckled
Aethon smiled and looked out the window, gazing at the sky, softly petting Ekez somewhat not noticing he was doing so. "He's very devoted, I'll give him that, too not give up on Daky even though he chose another besides Zeke..."

WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"Rendak is the only person who has brought TRUE happiness in his life since his mother passed... He is in love, and there are no limits to what he'd do to show it." Ekez blushed slightly as Aethon pet him " I feel the same... for you... " he smiled slightly
Pet Friendly:
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

"I like that idea," Awesome said, smiling towards his new friends. He knew his house wasn't far as well, and he had enjoyed the night fully.
-----------------------------------------
"Yeah, but for all the bad he's done, I can think of one good thing..." Sly said, not really happy about how late it was getting either.
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

"Aa, you c-can count me in." Shiro said with a nod. "Eh...but we'll either need to meet here or at the park...I...um, still don't really know the area." The husky added, grinning sheepishly while rubbing at the back of his neck.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Well I was going to suggest the park, unless awesome has any other ideas?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

"The park sounds good...I'm usually there pretty early anyway.." Awesome began, looking over to the direction of the park. "If not there, then the clubhouse. It's quite a common meeting place.."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

44R0NM10 wrote:"Yeah, but for all the bad he's done, I can think of one good thing..." Sly said, not really happy about how late it was getting either.
Liz cocked her head sideways in confusion, "One good thing?" She asked. She knew Aethon was a good guy, but she didn't know what Sly meant.
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

"He managed to get me to be completely honest once in my life," Sly began, scratching his face as if unsure exactly what to say. "I mean, look where we are now. If it wasn't for him, I guess we'd still be in the loop we've been in since last Christmas. At least now I'm single, and I know one beautiful girl I'm ready to fight for." It was obvious Sly was getting even more confident with every passing second, ultimately showing off that sly smile he sometimes wore.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:"Rendak is the only person who has brought TRUE happiness in his life since his mother passed... He is in love, and there are no limits to what he'd do to show it." Ekez blushed slightly as Aethon pet him " I feel the same... for you... " he smiled slightly
ctcmjh wrote:
Rendak wrote:Aethon raised and eyebrow at Zeke, wondering if the sparks were on purpose or he just couldn't control his powers, either way,he erased the thought and grabbed his paw leading him "Don't do anything to extreme. I mean he deserves a little roughing up but don't cause him to be hospitalized or anything like that...and if you want to sleep here your going to bunk with me, Rendak is still sleeping and tired...." He also sent a mental page to Morrigan, hoping she was able to talk
Morrigan, who was walking around the park, enjoying the night, perked up when she got Aethon's mental page. She floated towards the neighborhood, "Yes, Aethon? Did you wish to speak to me about something?" She mentally-projected back to him.
Aethons ears perked as he got a reply, waiting as second before responding, chuckling at Ekez and looking him in the eyes as he said "I will admit dear, you and your vessel are so sappy sometimes X3 no offense, it's a bit cute though xD" he then sent a mental message back to Morrigan "Yes Morri, I'd love to talk about quite a few things....since your probably the most mature being here in this bloody place..."

Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

Seth wrote:Well I was going to suggest the park, unless awesome has any other ideas?
44R0NM10 wrote:"The park sounds good...I'm usually there pretty early anyway.." Awesome began, looking over to the direction of the park. "If not there, then the clubhouse. It's quite a common meeting place.."
"Okay then, I'll look for you guys in the park." Shiro said with a slight wag. "And if I don't run across you there...I-I'll find the clubhouse and check there." He added with a determined nod. "I'll see you guys tomorrow for sure...b-but for now...I guess it's good night?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

44R0NM10 wrote:"He managed to get me to be completely honest once in my life," Sly began, scratching his face as if unsure exactly what to say. "I mean, look where we are now. If it wasn't for him, I guess we'd still be in the loop we've been in since last Christmas. At least now I'm single, and I know one beautiful girl I'm ready to fight for." It was obvious Sly was getting even more confident with every passing second, ultimately showing off that sly smile he sometimes wore.
Liz blushed deeply when Sly said that, and twirled the tip of her tail in her paw. She tried to say something, but it was caught in her throat, and her mind forgot what she was trying to say. So she just giggled and smiled. She really liked that smile of his.
-
Rendak wrote:Aethons ears perked as he got a reply, waiting as second before responding, chuckling at Ekez and looking him in the eyes as he said "I will admit dear, you and your vessel are so sappy sometimes X3 no offense, it's a bit cute though xD" he then sent a mental message back to Morrigan "Yes Morri, I'd love to talk about quite a few things....since your probably the most mature being here in this bloody place..."
Morrigan rolled her eyes when Aethon finally replied, "Yes, yes. I would say that I am the most mature being in this place. Though, wisdom comes with age, and I have several centuries on all of you." She said, "Now, what is it you want to say to me?"
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon yawned softly and sighs as well gathering his thoughts and then replying "It's about Sly and...the other car...Uhm....Liz! It's about them, I am not pleased"

Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Shirosune wrote:
Seth wrote:Well I was going to suggest the park, unless awesome has any other ideas?
44R0NM10 wrote:"The park sounds good...I'm usually there pretty early anyway.." Awesome began, looking over to the direction of the park. "If not there, then the clubhouse. It's quite a common meeting place.."
"Okay then, I'll look for you guys in the park." Shiro said with a slight wag. "And if I don't run across you there...I-I'll find the clubhouse and check there." He added with a determined nod. "I'll see you guys tomorrow for sure...b-but for now...I guess it's good night?"
I uh, I guess it is. Take care man.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Rendak wrote:Aethon yawned softly and sighs as well gathering his thoughts and then replying "It's about Sly and...the other car...Uhm....Liz! It's about them, I am not pleased"
Morrigan sighed, "Yes, yes. I am fully aware of the situation. And Aethon, I'm sure that Sly, Liz, Rendak and Zeke are all but mortals. They will make mistakes, and tears will be shed." She told him, "And remember, we've had our times. It's their time. We should not interfere."
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon grumbled, his eyes growing dark for a few seconds before his eyes returned to their natural emerald "Rendak is going to be heartbroken...and he's going to recline back to his antisocial and slightly depressed state of mind possibly! Do you know how much that will set his progress back? He might Judy sit in his house and stare out the window and nothing else....and all because of those cursed cats!"

WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ekez smiled slightly "Oh like your not a hopeless romantic yourself" he laughed "And since Zeke is asleep and not much harm can be done" Ekez let himself out of Zeke's body, showing his true wolf form, Zeke's eyes turned white and closed "It feels good to stretch my OWN legs for a bit " he smiled and began to smooth the fur around his hips
Pet Friendly:
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

[Attempting to get Mark back and since the OOC is unvisited at the time, I want to ask Ctcmjh if I could interact with the “spirits” I keep seeing in posts. Do I have to make a bio for one?]

Mark roamed around town, playing his flute, and unawaringly passing by Awesome and Shiro as he played.
RAINBOW YEAAH!
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sly chuckled towards Liz's cuteness, his tail still swaying behind him. Still keeping that smile, he joked: "What's the matter? Cat got your tongue~?"
-------------------------------------
"Yeah, have a nice night Shiro," Awesome said, giving a friendly nod towards Shiro. He gave a slightly confused look towards Mark, before turning towards Conrad and saying: "Well, my house is just down the road...I guess i'll see you tomorrow."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

44R0NM10 wrote:Sly chuckled towards Liz's cuteness, his tail still swaying behind him. Still keeping that smile, he joked: "What's the matter? Cat got your tongue~?"
-------------------------------------
"Yeah, have a nice night Shiro," Awesome said, giving a friendly nod towards Shiro. He gave a slightly confused look towards Mark, before turning towards Conrad and saying: "Well, my house is just down the road...I guess i'll see you tomorrow."
Alright, mine's the other way. I'll see you tomorrow.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Rendak wrote:Aethon grumbled, his eyes growing dark for a few seconds before his eyes returned to their natural emerald "Rendak is going to be heartbroken...and he's going to recline back to his antisocial and slightly depressed state of mind possibly! Do you know how much that will set his progress back? He might Judy sit in his house and stare out the window and nothing else....and all because of those cursed cats!"
Morrigan's eyes glowed emerald for a moment when Aethon said, 'cursed cats.' She was about to retort, when she sighed, "Aethon, we should not interfere with the world of the living any more than we have to. Perhaps Rendaks' heartbreak, and Sly's unfaithfulness are how things are meant to be? It won't be pleasant, but trust me. We must let things play out the way they are meant to play out. To interfere is to assume authority over the world of the living that you don't have." She said, her patience wearing thin slightly obvious. But her desperation for Aethon to see it her way was equally obvious.

-
44R0NM10 wrote:Sly chuckled towards Liz's cuteness, his tail still swaying behind him. Still keeping that smile, he joked: "What's the matter? Cat got your tongue~?"
Liz blushed, "Well..." She said, fiddling with her tail a bit before grabbing Sly by his bandana and pulling his lips to hers, kissing him like the French do. She broke it off with a giggle, "Yeah, but I think I got it back." She teased.
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sly's eyes widened in surprise at Liz at first, before quickly easing into the kiss. As it broke, Sly couldn't help but chuckle with glee. "A shame this cat's still here to stay." He teased back.
-------------------------------
"See you tomorrow, have a nice night yourself." Awesome replied to Conrad, waving plainly at the same time. As he walked in the direction of his house, he felt quite happy as he thought about the day. It'd been a long time, but he felt like he knew some pets he trust completely around the area again. That alone made him keep his smile on the short walk home.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Conrad returned home, without a word he grabbed a can of orange soda out of the fridge and headed upstairs.
Those guys seemed nice, maybe this place won't be all bad.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

44R0NM10 wrote:Sly's eyes widened in surprise at Liz at first, before quickly easing into the kiss. As it broke, Sly couldn't help but chuckle with glee. "A shame this cat's still here to stay." He teased back.
Liz cocked her head sideways, "A shame? That's not a shame, I want you to stay." She said, displaying her complete lack of understanding of the concept of sarcasm.
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sly giggled himself now, scratching the back of his head. He couldn't deny Liz was ridiculously cute, though had no idea if it was intentional or not. "Lucky I'm not going anywhere then," He said, kissing her swiftly on the lips right afterwards.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

ctcmjh wrote:
Rendak wrote:Aethon grumbled, his eyes growing dark for a few seconds before his eyes returned to their natural emerald "Rendak is going to be heartbroken...and he's going to recline back to his antisocial and slightly depressed state of mind possibly! Do you know how much that will set his progress back? He might Judy sit in his house and stare out the window and nothing else....and all because of those cursed cats!"
Morrigan's eyes glowed emerald for a moment when Aethon said, 'cursed cats.' She was about to retort, when she sighed, "Aethon, we should not interfere with the world of the living any more than we have to. Perhaps Rendaks' heartbreak, and Sly's unfaithfulness are how things are meant to be? It won't be pleasant, but trust me. We must let things play out the way they are meant to play out. To interfere is to assume authority over the world of the living that you don't have." She said, her patience wearing thin slightly obvious. But her desperation for Aethon to see it her way was equally obvious.

-
WolvenPaw15 wrote:Ekez smiled slightly "Oh like your not a hopeless romantic yourself" he laughed "And since Zeke is asleep and not much harm can be done" Ekez let himself out of Zeke's body, showing his true wolf form, Zeke's eyes turned white and closed "It feels good to stretch my OWN legs for a bit " he smiled and began to smooth the fur around his hips
Aethon sat thinking Morrigams words over for a bit, ears perking as he saw Ekez, smiling as well as he wolf whistled half-jokingly and giggled "Oh who is the stunning figure that has entered the room? I feel a my eyes are not worthy to view his handsome self! Aethon hid face in a pillow, tail wagging
He then sent a reply to Morrigan "I....I suppose you are correct Morri....I-I'm just used to having a large degree of control over everything....since I was married to Emperor Rendak...unjust rule he may have had but that is beside the point. Anyhow, can you...help me possibly?"

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Rendak wrote:Aethon sat thinking Morrigams words over for a bit, ears perking as he saw Ekez, smiling as well as he wolf whistled half-jokingly and giggled "Oh who is the stunning figure that has entered the room? I feel a my eyes are not worthy to view his handsome self! Aethon hid face in a pillow, tail wagging
He then sent a reply to Morrigan "I....I suppose you are correct Morri....I-I'm just used to having a large degree of control over everything....since I was married to Emperor Rendak...unjust rule he may have had but that is beside the point. Anyhow, can you...help me possibly?"
Morrigan nodded, even though he couldn't see her, "It is my purpose to protect and assist those in need. And you are my friend, so the answer is a resounding yes."
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ekez chuckled slightly "Oh, stop it you" he tugged at the pillow "My fur is all scraggly and dull, it hasn't seen the sun in ages" he said blushing like mad "You're the handsome one! Your fur is so shiny, smooth, and well kept."
Pet Friendly:
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon yipped happily, unfortunately accidentally ignoring Ekez "That's so great! Maybe all my issues will be solved with a bit of help...when can we start? I'd like it to be as soon as you can....well actually there's no rush, take as long as you want"

WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"Hey hun, I'm getting a little tired... Where are we gonna sleep for tonight?" Ekez smiled sweetly " Anywhere is fine by me, just wanted to know" he yawned and returned to Zeke's body
Pet Friendly: