HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

The Moon Howler

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by The Moon Howler »

Leafolawl wrote:"You guys can do whatever you want, but I'm not sleeping tonight." Iblis said, maintaining a glare that held the coldness of death itself at the dog who'd thrown a dart into his shoulder. "Get me a cup of that tea before I start tearing my shoulder up." He said to the cat that had offered him some earlier without taking his glare off Quartz, unaware he was already kneading at it subconsciously.
Will simply glanced at the somewhat rude cat and nodded "Once tea coming right up." he knelt down to the bag, pulled a bowl and put one of the dried leafs in it. Then he went to the pot, took the ladle and poured some of the tea in it, handing it to the cat. "Here you go, friend."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

Quartz walks over to Will, extending his paw.

My name's Quartz. I can mix roots like you. That's how I knocked out him.

He points to Lance.

----------

Katherine walks over to Rikki.

Want to see my constallations log?
RAINBOW YEAAH!
The Moon Howler

Will took the paw.
"Will Folcean." he introduced himself "And you need to learn to mix better. That thing was dangerous."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

Quartz shook his head.

Well, no. It wasn't dangerous. I created to specifically make something go to sleep. That was one of my better times, since I usually mix on the run. The only danger is if you drink it. THAT can make you a little sick. He sits down by Will.

So, ghost stories right? Quartz asks no one in particular.
RAINBOW YEAAH!
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

The Moon Howler wrote:Will simply glanced at the somewhat rude cat and nodded "Once tea coming right up." he knelt down to the bag, pulled a bowl and put one of the dried leafs in it. Then he went to the pot, took the ladle and poured some of the tea in it, handing it to the cat. "Here you go, friend."
"Thanks, but don't call me 'Friend', I don't even know you." Iblis said as he took the bowl in his paws.
QuartzOrren wrote: Well, no. It wasn't dangerous. I created to specifically make something go to sleep. That was one of my better times, since I usually mix on the run. The only danger is if you drink it. THAT can make you a little sick. He sits down by Will.

So, ghost stories right? Quartz asks no one in particular.
"Yes, ghost stories." Iblis said flatly as he stood up. "But I'm less afraid of what your 'mix' was, and more afraid of what you'd have done if you got everyone with it. I don't know you, and I don't think anyone else does, so that's the first strike one why I shouldn't trust you, the second is that dart you threw into my shoulder. I would try not finding a third strike on my 'don't trust' list." He added as he walked to a spot that was a good distance away from Quartz.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
WhiskeyMutt

Post by WhiskeyMutt »

Bishop settled down on the roof, looking up at the stars as he recalls his first crazy night out in his new area of home.
''such a scaredy cat bishop... no wonder daryl never thinks highly of your achievements, theyre so few! you need to do something big... like, blow up something! wait, no, too drastic. lets start with... not talking to myself. hahahah! okay, im going to go and draw, its borimg talking to you'' bishop scurries into his window chuckling as he whips out his sketch pad
(sorry for the lack of my color. im using my friend's phone)
The Moon Howler

Leafolawl wrote:"Thanks, but don't call me 'Friend', I don't even know you." Iblis said as he took the bowl in his paws.
Will smiled "Plenty of opportunities for that."
QuartzOrren wrote: Well, no. It wasn't dangerous. I created to specifically make something go to sleep. That was one of my better times, since I usually mix on the run. The only danger is if you drink it. THAT can make you a little sick. He sits down by Will.
"Guess I have to agree with ya on that, but don't pull such stuns unless it's important." Will lightly scolded Quartz "So, would you like some tea?"
QuartzOrren wrote: So, ghost stories right? Quartz asks no one in particular.
"You have one you would like to share with us?" Will asked.

My RP Characters
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

Quartz nodded.

Tea sounds perfect. So, for ghost stories... Let me think. Ah.. Thats good, but too scary. That one is boring..

Quartz starts talking to himself.

Ok. I have one. So, one day I was gathering special roots for my 'own' tea. Very sweet and uplifting. The tea was for my sister. She had found a bunny and kept it as a pet. As all life goes, it died on the way of our travels. She could stand it, she was so depressed that she wanted to fade from existence. Anyway, while I was gathering roots, a pet that looked just like me but oppositely colored walked up to me. It was a boy, he was see-through like a ghost, and his words echoed loudly around me. He spoke these exact words:
' Find a petal of crimson. A petal of azure, and you will imprison what you're after. She will live, but you will not. She will have to destroy you in the darkest spot.' That was pretty scary for me.
RAINBOW YEAAH!
WhiskeyMutt

Post by WhiskeyMutt »

After a while, Bishop gets bored and gets an idea how to kill his boredom, quietly, he sneaks out yet again and starts for the woods, a bottle of flour in hand, a candle in the other, grinning maliciously at the long walk he would take.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance finished his tea and looked at the two pets, considering what Eris had said then nodding slowly. "Ok look I won't call my mom right now, but if you do anything like that again tonight I swear to you I will have you both locked up so fast it will make you heads spin." He said pointing at the two of them.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch was infuriated. But to his surprise he said nothing. Though a thousand thoughts were running through his mind. But then his stomach rumbled.

"Say, we gonna eat anything?" He whispered to Lance.
The Moon Howler

QuartzOrren wrote:Quartz nodded.

Tea sounds perfect. So, for ghost stories... Let me think. Ah.. Thats good, but too scary. That one is boring..

Quartz starts talking to himself.

Ok. I have one. So, one day I was gathering special roots for my 'own' tea. Very sweet and uplifting. The tea was for my sister. She had found a bunny and kept it as a pet. As all life goes, it died on the way of our travels. She could stand it, she was so depressed that she wanted to fade from existence. Anyway, while I was gathering roots, a pet that looked just like me but oppositely colored walked up to me. It was a boy, he was see-through like a ghost, and his words echoed loudly around me. He spoke these exact words:
' Find a petal of crimson. A petal of azure, and you will imprison what you're after. She will live, but you will not. She will have to destroy you in the darkest spot.' That was pretty scary for me.
"Sounds like a Gap-Te'nai. They can only influence you mentally, not harm you." Will looked in the bag "Err... a minor inconvenience. Would you two mind if you drink from the same bowl?"
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

My RP Characters
WhiskeyMutt

Post by WhiskeyMutt »

Bishop tiptoes towards the camp slowly and practically drowns himself in flour, sneezing a little, holding his breath hoping he wanst heard
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch perked up an ear. He then looked at Rikki with a puzzle on his face.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

WhiskeyMutt wrote:Bishop tiptoes towards the camp slowly and practically drowns himself in flour, sneezing a little, holding his breath hoping he wanst heard
Archimedes and Nate heard the sound. They looked towards where it came from.
WhiskeyMutt

Post by WhiskeyMutt »

Bishop remains in a stone Still pose until he cannot take it any longer and sneezes himself out into the open,
thats an example of a terrible idea... he coughs hysterically a moment and realizes he looks more like he swam in white-out than flour. sorry, boredom brings out the worst in me..
valerio

Post by valerio »

"You can say that again," the shadow spoke from behind him.
The shadow of Belisarius. "He-llo, looks like tonight is one of visitations."
"And, please, do not attempt escape," Valiant said from the other side, his mechanical arm glistening in the moonlight.
WhiskeyMutt

Post by WhiskeyMutt »

Bishop looks up at the tall figure behind him and puts up as paw relax pal, I just heard ghost stories earlier and decided to give a scare, and failed. he attempts to pat himself free of flour as he sits before the large group
valerio

Post by valerio »

Belisarius went down back to his place and Valiant sat down against him. "I don't know about the others, but I got enough scares in my life already. And I am trained to answer in full fight mode to any perceived threat." he pointed a thumb at the wolf. "And Belisarius here was not exactly raised in a pampered environment... But what can you tell about us, new guy? Are you from Sunset as well?" The wolfdog introduced himself, his mate and his furret friend.
WhiskeyMutt

Post by WhiskeyMutt »

Looks between the three of them, smirking okay okay I get it you're some big bad boss. Yes, in fact I am from sunset and I moved in about six hours ago. I... just felt like running around.. bishop fumbles with his collar tag and looks around innocently, using his blue eyes to hopefully catch everyone good side. you wouldn't hurt a little guy like me would you?
valerio

Post by valerio »

Rikki made a waving gesture. "Just nevermind, Bambi: those two are playing big baddies because they fear we could find them too girlish!" she batted her eyes at the canine couple.
Valiant growled softly, but he *did* blush. "I will hang your hide on the roof to bleach, witch."
She raspberried at her friend. "Promises! That's too manly a thing for you by now."
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

WhiskeyMutt wrote:Looks between the three of them, smirking okay okay I get it you're some big bad boss. Yes, in fact I am from sunset and I moved in about six hours ago. I... just felt like running around.. bishop fumbles with his collar tag and looks around innocently, using his blue eyes to hopefully catch everyone good side. you wouldn't hurt a little guy like me would you?
"You wouldn't the smallest thing I've ever kicked." Iblis said, still having not taken his eyes off of Quartz. "And I doubt you'd ever become the biggest thing I'd ever hit." He added before taking his first drink of the tea that the other cat had given him, ignoring the silly antics of the weasel-thing and the metal-armed dog.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

[I now know how you feel razgriz.]

Quartz shook his head.

Not at all. She is my sister.. And whats this about Gap Te-Nai? A spirit of sorts?

-----
Katherine walked to Rikki.

Hey, ummm.. Want to see? This is my log, for constallations in the stars..
She opened it, sitting by Rikki.
RAINBOW YEAAH!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"I thought I heard something earlier," Mitch said to Bishop, "Name's Mitch. And a 'scare' wouldn't have been a good idea. We're a bit on the edge here." Mitch added a pat to his crossbow.
WhiskeyMutt

Post by WhiskeyMutt »

Bishop nods at Mitch in agreement, yeah, at my house we done take an arrow to the knee... but I digress. My name is Bishop, dad's a chess nut. he sticks out his paw in friendly demeanor.l
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch carefully shook the paw.

"Arrow through the knee?" Mitch asked, unaware of the joke.
The Moon Howler

QuartzOrren wrote: Quartz shook his head.

Not at all. She is my sister.. And whats this about Gap Te-Nai? A spirit of sorts?
"Very well." Will filled the bowl and gave it to Quartz "Here you go. And about the Gap-Te'nai - yes, they are also known as deceiving shadows. Do not be afraid of them... ever."

My RP Characters
WhiskeyMutt

Post by WhiskeyMutt »

Bishop nods to Mitch, enjoying his inside joke and sits patiently in the small
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch shrugged.

"I don't get it, I wasn't trained on that meme," Mitch said, "So, who's next?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris sat quietly and watched and listened to everyone, and as Bishop introduced himself. She got a little sidetracked and had wandered several feet away. She was toying with the lighter in her paw, spinning it around and clicking it. She pulled out a really small firecracker, lit it, and tossed it a few feet away. It exploded with a relatively quiet bang.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

QuartzOrren wrote: Katherine walked to Rikki.

Hey, ummm.. Want to see? This is my log, for constallations in the stars..
She opened it, sitting by Rikki.
Lance looked over at Katherine sitting next to Rikki as she opened a book of some sort and heard her mention something about Constellation. He got up setting his cup down next to his seat and went over to the two of them. "I'm a bit interested in the Stars, let me see what you've got." He said to her.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

*click*

*ka-ching*

The sound of Eris's firecracker alerted Mitch to such a state that he jumped up and, without warning, fired in the general direction of the noise.

"GET DOWN!" he yelled.
WhiskeyMutt

Post by WhiskeyMutt »

Bishop gets low to the ground and covers bis head in a panicked state fire in the hole! he looks up once he realizes the others haven't reacted, blushing in embarrassment.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Rikki facepawlmed. "Mitch! That was one of Eris' firecrackers! She is famous for those!"
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

Sure. I lost count at 349 or something. It's pretty impressive if I do say so myself. Katherine always liked someone interested in the stars.

---------

Quartz sipped a bit of tea from the bowl.

Erm.. This needs some....spice and....

Quartz walked over to a tree, plucking some roots, crushing them in his paw, and sprinkling it in the tea.
RAINBOW YEAAH!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch had had enough.

"Erggh! Well sorry! I'm irate, frustrated, high strung, and I think I stayed up late enough," he almost shouted, "I think I'm done for the night, you guys do whatever, I'm going to bed." He stomped off towards the cabin, went in, and found his bunk. He curled up, and shoved as many covers as he could over himself.
WhiskeyMutt

Post by WhiskeyMutt »

Bishop, rather worried for Mitch, followed and knocked at the cabin door,hello? Mitch, you okay..?
valerio

Post by valerio »

Rikki took a different approach: she went for the cabin's window, then jumped up to reach it and open it. "If I say I'm sorry, may I in?"
The Moon Howler

QuartzOrren wrote:Quartz sipped a bit of tea from the bowl.

Erm.. This needs some....spice and....

Quartz walked over to a tree, plucking some roots, crushing them in his paw, and sprinkling it in the tea.
Will shook his head when Quartz did that. "I forgot to put a leaf in..." he sighed "Also, those need to be washed first..."
`~~~~~
xhunterko wrote:Mitch had had enough.

"Erggh! Well sorry! I'm irate, frustrated, high strung, and I think I stayed up late enough," he almost shouted, "I think I'm done for the night, you guys do whatever, I'm going to bed." He stomped off towards the cabin, went in, and found his bunk. He curled up, and shoved as many covers as he could over himself.
"Okaaay..." the cat muttered under his nose "I think I know what might help him."
He stood up and headed towards the his Father's car "Be right back!" he said

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: Mitch didn't close the door.

"No one's stopping you," Mitch mumbled through the blankets to Rikki.