HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

The Moon Howler

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by The Moon Howler »

"Your coffee better not be as good as your mixtures. That stuff might have seriously damage someone!" Will scolded him "Also, throwing weapons at others? Are you insane?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

QuartzOrren wrote: Just asking.I brew my own coffee.
Eris looked around at everyone, a dumbfounded look on her face, "He knows that coffee is just as bad as chocolate for us, right? It'll probably kill us."
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

HAHAHA! How have I survived it then? Maybe because it's decaf... and you sir, I have sort of thing with coffee, so that probably caused all this chaos. OOH! he got excited. He got a root of somekind, mashed it up, and came back.

This should get rid of that effect.
RAINBOW YEAAH!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch nodded at Rikki.

Definitely not right in the head. He thought.

"Pal, and I use that term as loosely as possible, Eris made a good point," Mitch snarled, "Your best bet right now, is to stick as close to that wolf as possible until the authorities come to pick you up. Because otherwise, I might have to get my crossbow and give you a nap until they show up. Comprende'?"
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

Quartz smiledThat's not happening anytime soon. Funny.

Katherine was waking up.
RAINBOW YEAAH!
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

QuartzOrren wrote:Quartz smiledThat's not happening anytime soon. Funny.

Katherine was waking up.
Eris glared at Quartz, "Do as the red panda says. You're outnumbered and outmatched, and we'll hold you down until the cops get here if we have to."
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

"Oh, the wolf and the panda are the least of his problems." Iblis said, setting his bag down somewhere where it wouldn't be tripped over. "I hate darts you know, and one of the ones you threw at me? Hit my shoulder." He continued, walking toward the dog. "I think it's safe to say I'm your first worry." He finished, looking straight into the dog's eyes with a cold, angry stare.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance began to stir in the bed. He let out a bit of a yawn and opened his eyes sitting up in the bed. "Oh man that was a nice nap even if it really wasn't of my own choice." He said as he looked around the cabin. He noticed another dog in a bed across from his and he got up and walked over to her. "Hey, wake up,who are you?" He said to Katherine.

An animal control Van pulled into the camping grounds and Jake stepped out of it already with two cages on hand, walking to the cabins ready to take in the two newly arrived dogs.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Belisarius stepped between Iblis and Quartz. To Iblis, he said, "Now calm down. I know you're upset and rightfully so, but you don't want to attack him now that he's helpless. Plus, he's definitely out of his mind right now. I'll keep an eye and a paw on him, okay?"

Valiant took the unconscious form of Katherine and brought her to one of the cages. "Quartz! You may want to get in the other cage. She will be needing you by her side when she wakes up, don't you think?"
The Moon Howler

"Zhu're ne hapaza!" Will mumbled quietly.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

Ahm... I would object... but... he went into the cage.
RAINBOW YEAAH!
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

The Moon Howler wrote:"Zhu're ne hapaza!" Will mumbled quietly.
Eris was still standing next to Will, so she heard what he had said. She whispered back to him, "Zhu're ne hapaza? What does that mean?"
The Moon Howler

"It means "They got what they deserved"..." Will whispered back

My RP Characters
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

Quartz got lost in thought in the cage. He thought about where he was going, what to do there, what is was.. Mainly how Katherine would take this... If only Edison were here, or Ross...... he said, downcast.
RAINBOW YEAAH!
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

The Moon Howler wrote:"It means "They got what they deserved"..." Will whispered back
"He is getting what he deserves." Eris whispered back to Will, "But I can't help but feel bad for the two of them. I know they hurt us, but he doesn't seem all bad."
The Moon Howler

"Confusion, anger, apathy... That's what I can say about him." Will titled his head "I still can't figure it out why, but he seem to have some sort of inner pain or something..."

My RP Characters
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

The Moon Howler wrote:"Confusion, anger, apathy... That's what I can say about him." Will titled his head "I still can't figure it out why, but he seem to have some sort of inner pain or something..."
"He said something about being lost without his sister, before. That might have something to do with it."
The Moon Howler

"I don't wanna be in his place right now." Will scratched the back of his head "What happened to his sister though?"

My RP Characters
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

The Moon Howler wrote:"I don't wanna be in his place right now." Will scratched the back of his head "What happened to his sister though?"
Eris rubbed the back of her head guiltily, "I think she's the girl I kicked in the face. You know, the one who stabbed me."
The Moon Howler

Will placed a paw on her shoulder once again "I can see in your eyes that you feel guilty for that. Don't. You did it in self-defense."

My RP Characters
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

Quartz waved at Eris. “I don't know who you are, or why you're so fast, but all I can say is that you're heck of a lot better than I am.” The coffee craziness wore off.

“I'm sorry for attacking you guys. I wasn't myself back there.” He smiled.
RAINBOW YEAAH!
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

The Moon Howler wrote:Will placed a paw on her shoulder once again "I can see in your eyes that you feel guilty for that. Don't. You did it in self-defense."
Eris nodded, "Yeah, you're right." She said.
QuartzOrren wrote:Quartz waved at Eris. “I don't know who you are, or why you're so fast, but all I can say is that you're heck of a lot better than I am.” The coffee craziness wore off.

“I'm sorry for attacking you guys. I wasn't myself back there.” He smiled.
She hissed at him, "You should be sorry!" But she smiled a sly smile, "But you can make it up to us when you get back." She added, hoping her smile would let him know that she'll forgive him later.

She turned back to Will, "So, what were you saying about fire dancing?"
The Moon Howler

Will smiled "A little performance later. It would be nice to do it for fun every once in a while." he winked "Even though I won't be telling stories, I'll make sure to make it a bit more interesting."

My RP Characters
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

Her caught her smile. Thank you. I won't be any more trouble.

Katherine woke up in the cage.
RAINBOW YEAAH!
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

The Moon Howler wrote:Will smiled "A little performance later. It would be nice to do it for fun every once in a while." he winked "Even though I won't be telling stories, I'll make sure to make it a bit more interesting."
"I don't see how you can get more interesting than dancing with fire." She said, enthusiastic, "So... You like pyrotechnics?" She asked.
The Moon Howler

Will shook his head in declining manner "I do like them. Back at Kaneka we were watching the fireworks from the human isle, and later I got used to those during my job." He smiled once again "But I'll keep it a surprise."

My RP Characters
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

The Moon Howler wrote:Will shook his head in declining manner "I do like them. Back at Kaneka we were watching the fireworks from the human isle, and later I got used to those during my job." He smiled once again "But I'll keep it a surprise."
Eris smiled, "Now I'm really interested." She said, "I can't wait 'till you reveal the surprise."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch felt a little safer with the two of then locked away and nodded approvingly.

"Not yourself or not, you should've known better anyhow," Mitch said, "But if your ever near my neck of the neighborhood after this, know that until you prove yourself otherwise, my crossbow is always going to be trained at your back."

It may be easy for you guys. It's a bit different for us ferals. He thought.
The Moon Howler

"Calm down, buddy." Will turned to Mitch "The guys is in a cage now. He can't trouble you anymore."

My RP Characters
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

Quartz frowned. Please, just... don't... I don't want to be talked to. Quartz wanted to dissapear. He was so stupid for drinking the coffee. He just brought his knees to his face.

Quartz... why are we.. I...
RAINBOW YEAAH!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch gave Will a look.

"He won't always be," He said, but then he softened a little, "Eh, enough." He looked around for his knife and found it in the dirt nearby. He picked it up and started cleaning it off.

"So, looking to the future then," he said, grinning at Will and Eris, "I'm actually looking forward to this flame dancing. I've heard of it, but never seen it. We do some of our own dancing, but not like your talking about."
The Moon Howler

"I really have to work hard now, am I?" Will asked jokingly, grinning.

My RP Characters
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

As Jake put the two cages in the back of the van Lance stepped out of the cabin and looked around at all the other pets. "Hey guys. I just had a great nap." he said giggling a bit and yawned. Jake got back into the van and took off taking Quartz and Katherine with him. He looked in the back of the Van and said "You two are in some trouble you know that?" He said to the two.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Naw, I promise I won't judge ya too harshly, heh," Mitch said, in a better mood now that the two problems were taken care of.

"Hey Lance, you missed quite a bit," Mitch said to him. Mitch made sure his knife was clean as could be. Inspecting it over, making sure the dirt and blood were gone, then he carefully put it into his root pack where it belonged.
The Moon Howler

"Had a good sleep, friend?" Will asked

My RP Characters
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

Quartz remained silent. He wasn't going to talk to anyone. He was too depressed.
RAINBOW YEAAH!
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

After standing where he had been, looking straight into the wolfs eye, Iblis finally went back to his bag. "Hey wolf," He said as he picked the bag up. "Whatever you do, don't get used to telling me what to do." He finished, glaring at the wolf to make sure the threat was implied, before heading for the cabin that all the pets seemed to be around before all the commotion.
Love me right now! Done.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Belisarius just shrugged away those words. Clearly, that creature was confused and upset for being attacked, so he decided not to give lend to his threat.
Not to mention that even if Iblis tried to attack him, that would be a rather unfair fight...
The Moon Howler

"Oy! Careful in there, the gas might still be there!" Will yelled at Iblis, seeing where the pet was heading.

My RP Characters
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

"I don't care, I want a place where I can lie down for the night!" Iblis called back, disregarding the warning. "I'm used to stuff that makes people sleep anyways, so it's not like it'd do much!" He added as he opened the door and went in. Looking around, he quickly threw his bag on a bed that's roughly as close to the door as it was the(a?) window.
Love me right now! Done.