HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

xhunterko

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by xhunterko »

"Luckily, for once, this one's a double," Mitch said, pointing to a bigger tent spot right next to the smaller one.

"I guess if we have a smaller tent as well we can use this spot," he said, "Or use it as a porch."
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Moving out community type things didn't take too long. Soon, Archimedes was sure he hadn't anything to do yet. Though, he was puzzled by all the tents. They'd paid for two cabins to sleep in. Large bunks for everyone and not overly furnished...
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

razgriz wrote:"SURE!" Nate said, leaping out of the car and immediately going to unpack things. He focused mostly on pulling out the equipment he could identify: XLR Cables, BNC Cables, Ethernet Cables, 1/4 Inch cables and all the related things. It was quite a bit of stuff.
"Yay thanks Nate, Allon-sy" Ying said picking up some video equipment while his dad finished unpacking their stuff into the cabins, and looked around the camp grounds of where would be a good place to put a camera.
I'm a brony now, Bronies are cool - Doctor Whooves =3
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Eventually, the dog figured the parents had to have played a cruel joke. They were the ones who'd arranged everything afterall. He got up and started going around telling everyone something like, "our parents DID rent out two cabins, we've got one all to ourselves... You don't need the tents." He'd point to the large wooden buildings and people going in and out of them with camping trip supplies and such.

Once that was done, he tracked down Nate to tell him of their bunks. "Hey Nate! I got my stuff in on two of the bunks. Your's is right next to mine," he said, "that way you don't end up being stuck with whatever's left at the end."

"Alright, sounds good," Nate said, carrying more things from Ying's Dad's car. There was more to this than he'd thought there'd be.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Cabins?" Mitch asked puzzled, "We're staying in cabins? What, what are those like?"
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

"Cabins, you say?" Will replied as a dog came to him with the news "We all going to be in one cabin?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"Yes," the white dog answered, before bolting off to the next pet. "Well, kinda. Pets in one, humans in another."
The Moon Howler

"Sounds nice, as long as there isn't anyone snoring." Will replied with a nod
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

Nalo came out of the Cabin and stretched before going to Archy and saying "Well I was already setting up in the cabins when you came to set up so..." sticking his tongue out playfully.

Ying turned as Archy said that and said "Oh I knew about the cabins, my hobby takes the interest first though. I'll be putting my stuff in soon." before turning to Nate and saying "That should be all of them, now lets get these babies hooked up. Thanks again Nate."
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

"Really, you got us Cabins. Sweet, that's going to make this even more comfortable." Lance said as he took his small suit case and headed off to the cabin. "I don't have much so I will just take it out as I need it." He said putting his stuff next to his bed.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Cabins?" Mitch asked puzzled, "We're staying in cabins? What, what are those like?"
"A cabin is like a hut in your village. Only there are different pets sleeping in it. It will be awesome!"
The Moon Howler

Will went to the car, just to see his Dad smiling widely
"Ha, ha, Dad, you got me." the cat said with annoyed tone.
Sid raised an eyebrow "Sarcasm? That's something new."
In reply he just received a frowned look.
Will got his small sack and headed to the cabin he saw a pet coming out from.

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"A cabin is like a hut in your village. Only there are different pets sleeping in it. It will be awesome!"
"Oh holy it is not!" Mitch said as he walked in the one for pets to explore, "This is, so much nicer."
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Iblis had barely payed attention to the white dog that said something about the cabins as he made his way to the said cabins. He didn't see a tent in the back seat, so it was safe to assume at least one cabin had been rented, he thought. When he got to the cabins, he just sat down at the foot of a tree and waited to be told what cabin he was staying in, playing with his tag and letting his left arm hang like he can't move it. :No unnecessary violence? Does she think I hurt people 'cause I like to or something?: He thought to himself, looking at his tag like it held the answer.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

YingBlanc wrote:Nalo came out of the Cabin and stretched before going to Archy and saying "Well I was already setting up in the cabins when you came to set up so..." sticking his tongue out playfully.

Ying turned as Archy said that and said "Oh I knew about the cabins, my hobby takes the interest first though. I'll be putting my stuff in soon." before turning to Nate and saying "That should be all of them, now lets get these babies hooked up. Thanks again Nate."
"Hooking what up?" Archimedes asked, he was going to be bored if he just sat around.

"Alright, where do they go?" Nate asked, holding a camera in his hands. He looked around and he could imagine places for the IF they were doing a concert, but he'd never done much on open ground.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch found a bunk in a corner unoccuipied.

Mine! He thought, gunning for it and snuggling in.

Just when you think your out of reach....

Forget 'em, heh, not here.

And you think your safe and sound....

Mitch tried to ignore the taunting of his mind.

And when you can't possibly think we're around...

"Forget it, forget it, forget it," Mitch mumbled softly to himself, trying not to let the paranoia slip in.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

"Cabins? Aww, I was really looking forward to sleeping in a tent!" She pouted before perking right up, "But the cabin's gonna be so much more comfortable! And as long as we have a campfire and smores, I'll be fine!" She said rushing into the cabin to pick the perfect bunk. She hurried inside and tossed her stuff under the bunk next to Mitch's, and in one fluid motion, she hopped up onto the top bunk.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Rikki looked at the tent gear she was going to set up, then, stifled the vilest curse she could think of in her language, deciding that if they preferred a stupid cabin, it was in their right. And she would NOT ruin their mood or stay all alone for the night.
The ferret forced herself into a beaming smile, before following her friends. "Make room for mama, you two. And I am so NOT going pillow fight, am I clear on that?"
---
The last dry leaves and branches were tossed out the hole. Them Belisarius' head popped out the den. "it's ready! Wanna come in?"
Valiant went on all fours then walked in. The entrance was narrow, but inside it was really large, his wolf mate's estimates had been correct, there was plenty of room to do whatever they wanted and stay protected and dry.
"I love it! Bel, my love, this is the start of a great camping trip!" he then kissed his wolf, letting his arms wrapping him in a loving, protective fashion. Valiant would never get tired of that sensation, of letting someone else caring for him after a life of caring and sacrificing for the others...
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Jenny and Rob went to the Human cabin and put their stuff down picking out a bed for the two of them. "Well guys now that most of us are settled in, who wants to go exploring the woods with Belisarius? Hes going to show us some stuff around here." Lance said
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

but inside it was really large
ooc: it's bigger on the inside *ducks*
"Cabins? Aww, I was really looking forward to sleeping in a tent!" She pouted before perking right up, "But the cabin's gonna be so much more comfortable! And as long as we have a campfire and smores, I'll be fine!" She said rushing into the cabin to pick the perfect bunk. She hurried inside and tossed her stuff under the bunk next to Mitch's, and in one fluid motion, she hopped up onto the top bunk.
Mitch bolted straight up.

"GAAAAAAAAAAH!!" Mitch hollared, "I WASN'T DOING ANYTHING WRONG! I SWEAR I WAS JUST, PLEASE DON'T-*." Mitch stopped mid sentence panicking. Then he remembered where he was.

"ERR, WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND?!" Mitch finished looking up.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Rikki patted Mitch's back. "It's ok, man, I understand. But if you do that again during sleepy time, I'm gonna stuff you up with Valeriana."
The Moon Howler

Will went to the cabin and knocked on the door, peeking in afterwards
"Excuse me, but is that the pet cabin?" he asked

My RP Characters
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris looked down from her bunk at Mitch, "I'm sorry Mitchy. I didn't mean to startle you." She apologized.
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

razgriz wrote:
YingBlanc wrote:Nalo came out of the Cabin and stretched before going to Archy and saying "Well I was already setting up in the cabins when you came to set up so..." sticking his tongue out playfully.

"Hooking what up?" Archimedes asked, he was going to be bored if he just sat around.

"Alright, where do they go?" Nate asked, holding a camera in his hands. He looked around and he could imagine places for the IF they were doing a concert, but he'd never done much on open ground.
"Oh I just brought some of my paranormal equipment with me Archy, nothing much, few cameras here and there." Ying said to Archimedes as Nate looked around "Just place these up on the trees and such, and also if you want you can set a few pointing to where this stage would be. But theatre and such isn't my specially so that will be you taking charge of me there."
valerio

Post by valerio »

At that moment, Valiant emerged from his and Belisarius' den. "Man, you are so NOT putting cameras near our lovenest, got it? Sheesh, give a couple their privacy, will ya? And then, it's not that this place has a sinister fame or what. If there are any ghosts, they'll likely to be found at the old chapel."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Eris looked down from her bunk at Mitch, "I'm sorry Mitchy. I didn't mean to startle you." She apologized.
"Eris? Ugh, sorry for over reacting," Mitch said, calmer now, "I just, you know, forget that I'm not, you know."
Rikki patted Mitch's back. "It's ok, man, I understand. But if you do that again during sleepy time, I'm gonna stuff you up with Valeriana."
"With what?" He asked puzzled.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"A mild sedative in itself, like Tylenol, but to calm instead of curing headache. Enough of that and bam! down like Bambi's mom after the hunter's shot." She grinned, hoping he was getting the joke...
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch grimaced.

"I almost never want to see another Disney movie again," Mitch said, "Did you know how many times they had us watch those for 'popular culture training'? Also, not funny."

Then he noticed a cat peeking in the door.

"Hey you! You look a little lost, need help?" he asked, hoping to change the center of attention.
The Moon Howler

Will nodded
"This is the pet cabin, right?" he asked once more.

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Yep! Sure is! Say, I don't think we've met yet," Mitch said, "What's your name guy?"
The Moon Howler

The Nebelung came in and with a short bow presented himself
"I am Will Folcean. And who do I have the pleasure to meet?"

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Name's Mitch, and this frisky ferret is Rikki and this is feisty feline is Eris," Mitch said, pointing to both of them.
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

KATHY! LOOK! Quartz yelled. Wha-
Katherine walked out of Quartz's blanket. Somewhere. Hey, a light!
She pointed at Mitch and the cabin.
Quartz drank some of his warm special brew.
RAINBOW YEAAH!
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris waved to Will when Mitch introduced her, "Wassup?" She said, hopping down from her bunk.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

YingBlanc wrote:"Oh I just brought some of my paranormal equipment with me Archy, nothing much, few cameras here and there." Ying said to Archimedes as Nate looked around "Just place these up on the trees and such, and also if you want you can set a few pointing to where this stage would be. But theatre and such isn't my specially so that will be you taking charge of me there."
Nate ran off, placing cameras here, there and everywhere as needed. When it came to the stage, he set them up for total coverage as, that was the only way to do it. There was one on a center wide shot of the stage, two off to the far sides with a wide shot for the whole area, and four more getting tighter shots on the main/focus areas of the stage. In the end, he had quite a nice range of views set up from high in the trees and low in the trees.

The white dog followed him and grabbed some cameras and cables and began running around to hook things up as well. He soon had wire running all through the trees for their cameras. As night time began to set though, he slowed down, becoming hungry.
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

Alright,Kathy. Let's see. He ran over to the cabin with her, peering through the doorway after laying flat,trying to hide.
RAINBOW YEAAH!
The Moon Howler

ctcmjh wrote:Eris waved to Will when Mitch introduced her, "Wassup?" She said, hopping down from her bunk.
Will smiled at the feline "Just saying 'hello'. I'm new to the neighborhood." he added "Just getting to know the... "pets", as you refer to yerselves."

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

"How nice of you, new guy. Are you a feral with a collar fetish?"
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance looked over near the door way to the cabin and tilted his head, he thought he noticed something hiding there in the bushes but he shook his head thinking he was just imagining things. Wierd...

(OOC: QuartzOrren do your characters have owners? Because if not (which is fine) Jenny (Lances mom) is going to be all over them, since she works for Animal control, when she finds out)
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Something about Will's comment rubbed him the wrong way.

"I'm one of the local feral pandas actually," Mitch said, folding his arms over, "These two are pets. You got something against it?"