HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Leafolawl

Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate

Post by Leafolawl »

Luna werewolf wrote:kaori smiled, and followed Isabel out of the doorway, and noticed a group of pets shuffling out of a room, and went up to them, "Hi, I'm new. My name's Kaori," the beautiful German shepard/Labrador/tiny bit poodle smiled.
Rena circled around the others and started sniffing Kaori, thankful that she was out of the heavier smells in the house.
xhunterko wrote:Hey Miss Rena, you awake?
The sudden voice in her head made her jump and draw back from sniffing the new pet."Er, w-where'd y'all come from?" She asked with a nervious smile. <Okay, so, ghosts weren't a dream. Er, yeah, I'm up, sorry.> She thought toward Miles, still shaken from the random head voice.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

xhunterko wrote:"Or, you know, I could find him for you," Miles said, "Or, if your parents are still home, one of them might know. Which, reminds me."

Hey Miss Rena, you awake?
Ok I guess, so where is he miles?
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
Luna werewolf

Post by Luna werewolf »

kaori smiled, and followed Isabel out of the doorway, and noticed a group of pets shuffling out of a room, and went up to them, "Hi, I'm new. My name's Kaori," the beautiful German shepard/Labrador/tiny bit poodle smiled.

Rena circled around the others and started sniffing Kaori, thankful that she was out of the heavier smells in the house.
Kaori noticed Rena sniffing, but decided not to question it.
Forever bored,
Forever excited,
Forever in love,
Forever lonely,
Forever understood,
Forever misunderstood,
Forever bad,
Forever good,
We are everything.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Janus motioned the others to follow him. "Rena, I got better scents to offer you. Guys, breakfast is ready, who's in for a treat?
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:Janus motioned the others to follow him. "Rena, I got better scents to offer you. Guys, breakfast is ready, who's in for a treat?
At the mention of breakfast Gag realized he was starving.
It smells great
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Luna werewolf

Post by Luna werewolf »

valerio wrote:Janus motioned the others to follow him. "Rena, I got better scents to offer you. Guys, breakfast is ready, who's in for a treat?
"Yes please," Kaori smiled, and then said, with her ears drooping, "Only if its okay with you, Janus..."
Forever bored,
Forever excited,
Forever in love,
Forever lonely,
Forever understood,
Forever misunderstood,
Forever bad,
Forever good,
We are everything.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"I've been looking forward to it," he said smiling.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Luna werewolf wrote:"Yes please," Kaori smiled, and then said, with her ears drooping, "Only if its okay with you, Janus..."
"Why, of course it's okay with me, Kaori." he went to the kitchen, but before sitting down he waited for his guests to do that first.
The table was a display of Croissants -filled either with cream, white chocolate, or marmalade- baked bread, butter, PB&J, orange juice, milk in cold pitches, honey, whole bread, Danish butter cookies, tea, hot chocolate.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

The sudden voice in her head made her jump and draw back from sniffing the new pet."Er, w-where'd y'all come from?" She asked with a nervious smile. <Okay, so, ghosts weren't a dream. Er, yeah, I'm up, sorry.> She thought toward Miles, still shaken from the random head voice.
"Give me a moment then," he said.

Eh heh, no, we were not. Though it can seem like it sometime.

Hey Rex buddy, where you at?
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

xhunterko wrote:Hey Rex buddy, where you at?
Rex was helping his Dad to move some of the electronics for the guitars to the garage, when he heard a familiar voice.
"Dad, you said anything?" The German shepherd asked, a bit confused.
"Nope. " Matt simply replied.
"Oh, okay then." Rex replied, as he continued with the moving the devices to the garage. Soon an alarm rang in his mind - he recognized the voice. It was the spirit from before - Miles.
"How did he contacted me? How can I answer him?" Rex thought to himself
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Tia decided to try and calk her brother again, but he wasn't answering
I guess he's either asleep, or he can't answer... I'm guessing asleep.
She sighed
He didn't even tell me how he was getting here
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Dummy, you don't talk to someone without telling them how to talk back, ugh," Miles said, "Sometimes I forget the simplest things. Oh, that was to me, not you, sorry."

Sorry Rex, just think towards me. I tought Miss Rena how to but I forgot that I hadn't told you.
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

I wonder what he's doing... Probably insulting someone without meaning to again.
She sighed
The Moon Howler

xhunterko wrote:"Dummy, you don't talk to someone without telling them how to talk back, ugh," Miles said, "Sometimes I forget the simplest things. Oh, that was to me, not you, sorry."

Sorry Rex, just think towards me. I taught Miss Rena how to but I forgot that I hadn't told you.
"Like that, Miles?" Rex asked, imagining Miles was in front of him "And who's miss Rena?"

~~~~

On a bus, heading towards Applegate, a young German shepherd was watching the landscape through the window, patiently awaiting his arrival at the town.
Christopher was anxious to meet his brother, yet he was fully aware that he hurt his brother's feeling a while ago and that reunion won't be easy at all. But he had to try and fix the mistakes in the past. He owed his brother at least that. All he wanted was forgiveness from him and nothing else. He had no other choice, nor wish for anything else at this time. He had to try.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

The Moon Howler wrote:
xhunterko wrote:"Dummy, you don't talk to someone without telling them how to talk back, ugh," Miles said, "Sometimes I forget the simplest things. Oh, that was to me, not you, sorry."

Sorry Rex, just think towards me. I taught Miss Rena how to but I forgot that I hadn't told you.
"Like that, Miles?" Rex asked, imagining Miles was in front of him "And who's miss Rena?"

~~~~

On a bus, heading towards Applegate, a young German shepherd was watching the landscape through the window, patiently awaiting his arrival at the town.
Christopher was anxious to meet his brother, yet he was fully aware that he hurt his brother's feeling a while ago and that reunion won't be easy at all. But he had to try and fix the mistakes in the past. He owed his brother at least that. All he wanted was forgiveness from him and nothing else. He had no other choice, nor wish for anything else at this time. He had to try.
Tia looked at miles wondering what he and Rex were saying

(OOC Can Richter be on bus too?)
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Yeah. But I'm pretty sure it'll look strange just talking to yourself. Just think. Oh, she's another dog in the neighborhood. Crashed my house last evening while I was trying to nap. Heh.
The Moon Howler

xhunterko wrote:
Yeah. But I'm pretty sure it'll look strange just talking to yourself. Just think. Oh, she's another dog in the neighborhood. Crashed my house last evening while I was trying to nap. Heh.
"Okay." Rex thought "I'll keep that in mind."
TensaZangetsu wrote:(OOC Can Richter be on bus too?)
((OOC: I think we already Pm-ed about that and if I'm not mistaken - you agreed on me suggesting that as well))

My RP Characters
Luna werewolf

Post by Luna werewolf »

valerio wrote:
Luna werewolf wrote:"Yes please," Kaori smiled, and then said, with her ears drooping, "Only if its okay with you, Janus..."
"Why, of course it's okay with me, Kaori." he went to the kitchen, but before sitting down he waited for his guests to do that first.
The table was a display of Croissants -filled either with cream, white chocolate, or marmalade- baked bread, butter, PB&J, orange juice, milk in cold pitches, honey, whole bread, Danish butter cookies, tea, hot chocolate.
Kaori followed Janus into the kitchen, and her ears flopped back in wonder. Her breed wasn't the strongest smellers, but her nose was full of smells of heaven. She took a seet next to where Janus was standing, but politeness told her not to eat before the others sat down, as much as she wanted to.
Forever bored,
Forever excited,
Forever in love,
Forever lonely,
Forever understood,
Forever misunderstood,
Forever bad,
Forever good,
We are everything.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Buster sat down in front of the delicious looking breakfast, his mouth watering a bit. "This all looks and smells delicious."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Tia looked at Albert
How long you think it'll take.

(OOC: Derp I forgot :( )
valerio

Post by valerio »

Janus sat down. "Yup! Lucky me to be raised by Mom. Please, help yourselves." And with that, he filled himself a glass of cold milk and grabbed a marmalade croissant. "So, Kaori? When did you get in town?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Albert and Tia was wondering where you were that's all.

Good morning then Miss Rena. What ya up to today?
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

tia fiddles with her headfur in a bored fashion
The Moon Howler

xhunterko wrote:Albert and Tia was wondering where you were that's all.
Rex smiled, as he headed to the living room to get the Disk collections "That's an easy one, lad." Rex thought "I'm home, helping my Dad for the surprising guest we are going to have in an hour or so. We are almost finished, so Tia and Albert can come and we can go to the bus station to fetch the guest. Who knows, maybe Tia's legendary bro could be in the same bus?"

My RP Characters
Aerroxosity

Post by Aerroxosity »

Albert walked over to Tia. "Want something to eat while we wait? We have some quick easy to make food.
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Aerroxosity wrote:Albert walked over to Tia. "Want something to eat while we wait? We have some quick easy to make food.
Sure, why not.
She then got up, then undid the braid she made in her headfur
Luna werewolf

Post by Luna werewolf »

valerio wrote:Janus sat down. "Yup! Lucky me to be raised by Mom. Please, help yourselves." And with that, he filled himself a glass of cold milk and grabbed a marmalade croissant. "So, Kaori? When did you get in town?"
"Just a few moements before turning up on your doorstep, I wanted to meet new pets. I'd been in the car since yesterday morning," Kaori smiled.
Forever bored,
Forever excited,
Forever in love,
Forever lonely,
Forever understood,
Forever misunderstood,
Forever bad,
Forever good,
We are everything.
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

On a bus. A wolf sat with a guitar case on his lap. He had on sunglasses to cover his eyes so no one would notice them. He looked at the German shepherd across from him. He looked deep in thought. He didn't feel like talking, so he just decided to look away. And look out the window wondering how long it would take to get to his destination.
if only this bus wasa bit faster
He sighed
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

xhunterko wrote:Good morning then Miss Rena. What ya up to today?
<Right now, breakfast. Why?> Rena thought back to Miles as she sniffed through the different smells of the food. "Is there anything special you guys do before breakfast?" She asked, trying to avoid being rude.
Love me right now! Done.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Oh, I just start with my art, after I wake up." Janus wolfed another croissant before downing it with more milk
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"I usually just get up and eat a few carrots for breakfast," he said while pouring himself some milk while grabbing a white chocolate croissant. He took a bite and swallowed before saying "this tastes as good as it smells, miss Isabel."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Gage sat down and filled his plate with a little bit of everything.
This looks great M'am, thanks for inviting us.
He didn't want to seem rude but the wide array of smells was driving him mad, he dug in hungrily.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Defeated by the heavy smell of freshly baked bread, Rena sat down at the table nervously, staring at the food like it could hurt her. Having a hard time both smelling and seeing what everything was made her weary of what it could be. "Um. *gulp* Anything made with fish in this?" She choked out to try and remedy her fear, crazy as it might seem.
Love me right now! Done.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Isabel looked pleased at the ravenous reaction of her guests. "I'm happy you're enjoying it, guys. Please, do not restrain yourselves. A good breakfast is supposed to give you all the energies till lunchtime, after all. And no, Rena, nothing with fish here, though I could microwave something for you if you prefer..."
Luna werewolf

Post by Luna werewolf »

valerio wrote:Isabel looked pleased at the ravenous reaction of her guests. "I'm happy you're enjoying it, guys. Please, do not restrain yourselves. A good breakfast is supposed to give you all the energies till lunchtime, after all. And no, Rena, nothing with fish here, though I could microwave something for you if you prefer..."
Kaori heard the que and picked up a handful of crossients, a cup of tea, and a few bits of everything else. She ate as cleanly as she could, but most of the cream seemed to go outside her muzzel, instead of in it.
Forever bored,
Forever excited,
Forever in love,
Forever lonely,
Forever understood,
Forever misunderstood,
Forever bad,
Forever good,
We are everything.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Rex smiled, as he headed to the living room to get the Disk collections "That's an easy one, lad." Rex thought "I'm home, helping my Dad for the surprising guest we are going to have in an hour or so. We are almost finished, so Tia and Albert can come and we can go to the bus station to fetch the guest. Who knows, maybe Tia's legendary bro could be in the same bus?"
Heh, sounds like plan. I was going to tell them my story but they wanted to wait for you.
Albert walked over to Tia. "Want something to eat while we wait? We have some quick easy to make food.
"You guys may as well," Miles said, "Rex is helping his dad over at his home. Then he's going to the bus station later."
<Right now, breakfast. Why?> Rena thought back to Miles as she sniffed through the different smells of the food. "Is there anything special you guys do before breakfast?" She asked, trying to avoid being rude.
Well, I thought about story swapping later. Rex, Tia, and Albert asked me how I died last night but didn't get to tell them before they went to bed. So I figured we'd swap stories or something if you want.
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Tias phone ringed out of nowhere
???
She answers the overly complicated phone
Um, hello, who is this
You forgot me again! What's wrong with you!
Well sorry
Anyways, come to the bus station to pick me up
When?
Gee, I don't know... Maybe Now!
okay! Jeez!
She hung up.
Man... How can I still stand him
The Moon Howler

The Alarm on Matt's clock ranged. Luckily for both of them, they were relaxing from the hard work, already finishing the quick breakfast Matt had prepared before Rex came home.
"It's time, buddy. Go to the Bus station and get our guest. I'm pretty sure you'll like the surprise." the man said, stroking the head-fur of his pet
Rex smiled "Okay, Dad. I'll go."
The shepherd stood up. "I'm going to check on my friends and I'll head to the station."
The man headed to the kitchen
"Okay, Boy, just make sure to come for dinner... you can also invite your friends. I'll be making a lot of food for tonight."
"Okay, Dad! Bye!" Rex said loud as he went through the door and headed to Albert's house.

My RP Characters
Aerroxosity

Post by Aerroxosity »

TensaZangetsu wrote:Tias phone ringed out of nowhere
???
Um, hello, who is this
Well sorry
When?
okay! Jeez!
She hung up.
Albert walked over to Tia with a crossient and handed it to her. "Should we be leaving somewhere?
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Aerroxosity wrote:
TensaZangetsu wrote:Tias phone ringed out of nowhere
???
Um, hello, who is this
Well sorry
When?
okay! Jeez!
She hung up.
Albert walked over to Tia with a crossient and handed it to her. "Should we be leaving somewhere?
Aapparently, my brother is coming by bus, and he wants me to pick him up