HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Keeshah
Game Master

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:“Hmph, well Cole you haven’t crossed anything unusual while wandering out here have you?” Blood’s eyes momentarily drifted to the almost completely obscured surroundings in the mist, thinking again of the weird lights they saw earlier. “Just asking...”

Just as Blood thinks upon the weird lights, they appear again.
Eery feral yellow, an glowing like a pair of eyes in the fog. an is soon joined by another pair, as they circle the group of dogs..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Keeshah wrote:
D-Singer wrote:“Hmph, well Cole you haven’t crossed anything unusual while wandering out here have you?” Blood’s eyes momentarily drifted to the almost completely obscured surroundings in the mist, thinking again of the weird lights they saw earlier. “Just asking...”

Just as Blood thinks upon the weird lights, they appear again.
Eery feral yellow, an glowing like a pair of eyes in the fog. an is soon joined by another pair, as they circle the group of dogs..
Cole chuckled
those aren't even that scary. What's next? A creepy howl? Ha!
he wasn't phased by the eyes
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“Regardless, just what the [censored] are they?” Blood was once again speculating on some explanation, all the while ready to react to anything that might happen. He tried to look for some other defining details around the freakish nearing lights, but the fog made it almost impossible to see anything spare for their eerie glowing.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Russiarules1 wrote:"Don't worry, Cole. I'm pretty sure your brother will be fine, it's just a little fog" the husky smiled, trying to comfort Cole. Seconds later, a doorbell rang "We have a doorbell? HEY, ELIOT! DO WE HAVE A DOORBELL?" Dimitri loudly questioned his "father", "I don't know, but I'll get it!" Eliot answered from his room. Eliot made his way downstairs and opened the front door "Er... good morning. How may I help you?" the teen greeted.
Eva smiled as the husky at the door greeted them. ''Hi there! I'm Eva Hurley, and this is my Shepherd Viking!'' she said, ruffling the head fur of her dog who was now, hiding behind her leg and trying to avoid eye contact with the dog at the door.

''We just moved in here to Richardson Valley and thought that we might wanna get to know our neighbors better!'' Eva said she she knelt down to the husky's level. ''So what's your name young man?'' she asked sweetly as she patted his head.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

matt waved
hi
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

TensaZangetsu wrote: those aren't even that scary. What's next? A creepy howl? Ha!
he wasn't phased by the eyes
D-Singer wrote:“Regardless, just what the [censored] are they?” Blood was once again speculating on some explanation, all the while ready to react to anything that might happen. He tried to look for some other defining details around the freakish nearing lights, but the fog made it almost impossible to see anything spare for their eerie glowing.

Rav flicked his ears forward .. As he watches the circling lights..
That's whats wrong here! these things don't make any sound at all.
that's whats been bugging me, about all this.. At least they don't seem to be dangerous..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Russiarules1
Location: By Strawberry Fields, on a flying Yellow Submarine, eating muffins.

Post by Russiarules1 »

thrasherblades wrote: Eva smiled as the husky at the door greeted them. ''Hi there! I'm Eva Hurley, and this is my Shepherd Viking!'' she said, ruffling the head fur of her dog who was now, hiding behind her leg and trying to avoid eye contact with the dog at the door.

''We just moved in here to Richardson Valley and thought that we might wanna get to know our neighbors better!'' Eva said she she knelt down to the husky's level. ''So what's your name young man?'' she asked sweetly as she patted his head.
"Oh! My name is Eliot Molotov" Eliot extended his hand "And, in fact, we just moved here too!" Eliot smiled "We moved in yesterday to be precise" he added.
Doing dumb things is what makes us normal humans.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

Today's World Domination Is Provided By: Ponies
OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

''Nice to meet you Eliot! You're such a cute boy too!'' Eva said, sweetly smiling at him and shaking his paw. By now Viking was already shaking like a leaf, already anticipating the dreaded self introduction to the husky.

Without hesitation, Eva used an arm and gently pushed Viking to the front. He was petrified, and his heart stopped as soon as he faced the husky. ''Viking, be a good boy and say hi'' Eva said with a firmer voice this time.

Viking looked at her, then slowly turned his head back to Eliot. He shivered as he opened his mouth to speak. ''Uhm...hi! Bye!'' Viking stuttered. Eva giggled as he ruffled his head fur. ''Oh Viking...don't worry he's your new friend now! You see, you made a friend!'' she said, trying to encourage him.

Viking scattered back behind her leg after the introduction, and with a paw holding on to her tight he could only peer at Eliot with an eye. Eva sighed as she faced the husky again. ''Oh I'm sorry about that. You see, Viking was the only puppy among the other bigger dogs in the pound before he got adopted by my dad, and when my dad passed away he's kinda devastated and alone. You know what Eliot? I got an idea...how about I leave lil' Viking here with you while I go unpack the rest of my stuff from the car...and in the meantime you can make him feel at home? What say you, honey?'' Eva asked him.

''DARN YOU WOMAN NO!''
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Alex had heard enough of the conversation to pique his interest, he paused the game and walked over to the door.

Poor guy looks like he's about to have a heart attack

Alex extended a paw towards Viking, Hi Viking, my name's alex. He nodded at Eva, And it's a pleasure to meet you too Eva.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

Terrelius was in the woods when he came into Richardson Valley.

“Fianally. I've found something great.” Then he stared into the fogged light. “Unidentifed lights...”

So,he walked in,took out his solid gold pocketwatch,and reflected the light into the fog.
RAINBOW YEAAH!
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

thrasherblades wrote:''Nice to meet you Eliot! You're such a cute boy too!'' Eva said, sweetly smiling at him and shaking his paw. By now Viking was already shaking like a leaf, already anticipating the dreaded self introduction to the husky.

Without hesitation, Eva used an arm and gently pushed Viking to the front. He was petrified, and his heart stopped as soon as he faced the husky. ''Viking, be a good boy and say hi'' Eva said with a firmer voice this time.

Viking looked at her, then slowly turned his head back to Eliot. He shivered as he opened his mouth to speak. ''Uhm...hi! Bye!'' Viking stuttered. Eva giggled as he ruffled his head fur. ''Oh Viking...don't worry he's your new friend now! You see, you made a friend!'' she said, trying to encourage him.

Viking scattered back behind her leg after the introduction, and with a paw holding on to her tight he could only peer at Eliot with an eye. Eva sighed as she faced the husky again. ''Oh I'm sorry about that. You see, Viking was the only puppy among the other bigger dogs in the pound before he got adopted by my dad, and when my dad passed away he's kinda devastated and alone. You know what Eliot? I got an idea...how about I leave lil' Viking here with you while I go unpack the rest of my stuff from the car...and in the meantime you can make him feel at home? What say you, honey?'' Eva asked him.

''DARN YOU WOMAN NO!''
"Thanks, heh" Eliot rubbed the back of his head and blushed, What a shy dog! he tought and tried not to laugh. "Wait... taking care of Viking? I-" Eliot got interrupted by his Siberian Husky "Hello! My name is Dimitri!" the dog presented himself "Oh right! This is my dog, Dimitri" the human presented his canine "Dimitri, this is Mrs. Hurley, Eva Hurley, and that's his dog, Viking" Eliot presented the new neighbours to Dimitri, "Nice to meet you both!" Dimitri extended his paw.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Im Matt, it's very nice to meet you!
Matt extended a paw to the dog, while his tail wagged crazily
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Seth wrote: Alex extended a paw towards Viking, Hi Viking, my name's alex. He nodded at Eva, And it's a pleasure to meet you too Eva.
Russiarules1 wrote:Eliot got interrupted by his Siberian Husky "Hello! My name is Dimitri!" the dog presented himself "Oh right! This is my dog, Dimitri" the human presented his canine "Dimitri, this is Mrs. Hurley, Eva Hurley, and that's his dog, Viking" Eliot presented the new neighbours to Dimitri, "Nice to meet you both!" Dimitri extended his paw.
TensaZangetsu wrote:Im Matt, it's very nice to meet you!
Matt extended a paw to the dog, while his tail wagged crazily
''Look Viking sweetheart! More friends!''

Eva squealed with delight like a girl as the pets paused their game to come out and greet her and Viking. A sunshine of grin across the blonde woman's face as she knelt down to hug them and ruffle their head fur. She was THAT eccentric in the event 3 or more cute faces came into plain view.

However it was different for Viking's case. He just simply stood behind Eva's back and peered out from a corner at the 3 canines. A husky, a wolf, and an Akita. They all had one thing in common: They looked big and fierce. Viking may be a German Shepherd, but he was sort of like an albino dog and had a frail build. He gulped as he tried to respond. ''Uhm...uh....nice to meet you too....'' he said, not moving an inch.

''No no Viking, you have to be IN FRONT when they say hello.'' Eva stated, turning around and gently grabbing the shuddering dog. She turned back to the three pets and placed him in front of them. Viking had somehow gotten used to it and didn't seem to squirm and jiggle as much, but he still stared up at his bigger canine adversaries in fear. THESE GUYS ARE GONNA TEAR. ME. APART Viking thought, twitching an eye.

''WOAHH! Look at the time! I must really get our stuff into our new house! There's a lot so..I'll be REAL busy! You boys do me a favor an' take care of mah little Viking for me and I'll be ordering a pizza as my way of sayin' thanks!! Okay gotta gooo byeeee!!!'' Eva said, getting up and tossing Viking's leash to Eliot. She rushed out the street and hurriedly made her way back to the house. ''BYE MY LITTLE VIKING PRINCE!!! YOU HAVE FUN OKAY!!'' she called out as she ran back.

Viking stared with shock as she made her way back. He slowly turned back to the ''three brothers'' and just stared at them. ''You...you guys are big...'' Viking simply said, successfully forming his 2nd sentence to his greeting vocabulary. He was still a little shaken.
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Matt sighed
He is weird... But no weirder than big bro.
So, where are you from?
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

''Uhm....me and...Eva..were from..T-Texas. Then...Daddy died...and left m-me and Eva a house here...'' Viking said, still feeling nervous.
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

Terrelius had reflected the light toward Dimitri's house hearing noises over there. “HELLO!!!???”
RAINBOW YEAAH!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

thrasherblades wrote:''Uhm....me and...Eva..were from..T-Texas. Then...Daddy died...and left m-me and Eva a house here...'' Viking said, still feeling nervous.
Sorry about your dad, that must've been really rough.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Seth wrote:
thrasherblades wrote:''Uhm....me and...Eva..were from..T-Texas. Then...Daddy died...and left m-me and Eva a house here...'' Viking said, still feeling nervous.
Sorry about your dad, that must've been really rough.
Matt frowned. He knew what it was like to lose a parent
I hope things go okay
________

Cole staredback at the eyes with a mixtureof annoyance and boredom
Are they just gonna stare the whole time?
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

Terrelius heard pets talking and almost at light speed,flew toward Blood and Cole.

“Actual people! HELLOOooooo....”He got quiter and quieter running,but turned and slid up,flying over Blood in a corkscrew,and landing on the sidewalk almost perfectly.

“Gymnastics paid off.”
RAINBOW YEAAH!
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Cole was kinda surprised, then calmed down
So, who're you?
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

“I am Terrelius Light, chief expert of wildlife and survival,after all. I've been traveling the country for 9-11 years?”

He took out his pocket watch, and reflecting light.

“Is anyone else here? Urgg.I'm sorry.I'm just so hungry.”
RAINBOW YEAAH!
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“What the...?” Blood looked in disbelief at the rather hyperactive introduction of another dog, seemingly from out of nowhere. “Hey, watch where you’re going.” His attention was now on the newcomer but still remained attentive to the weird lights hovering around them. “I don’t suppose you have anything to do with this, kid.”
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

TensaZangetsu wrote:Cole staredback at the eyes with a mixture of annoyance and boredom
Are they just gonna stare the whole time?

Rav watches the glowing eyes circling the group of pets..
Just what are you wanting them to do. perhaps say " all your base is now belonging to us?"
Rav creeps out of the circle, to get closer to try to get a better look at the circling objects,
I still can't shake the feeling that we are being herded together like cattle.
QuartzOrren wrote:“Actual people! HELLOOooooo....”He got quiter and quieter running,but turned and slid up,flying over Blood in a corkscrew,and landing on the sidewalk almost perfectly.

“Gymnastics paid off.”
TensaZangetsu wrote:Cole was kinda surprised, then calmed down
So, who're you?
QuartzOrren wrote:“I am Terrelius Light, chief expert of wildlife and survival,after all. I've been traveling the country for 9-11 years?”
He took out his pocket watch, and reflecting light.
“Is anyone else here? Urgg.I'm sorry.I'm just so hungry.”
D-Singer wrote:“What the...?” Blood looked in disbelief at the rather hyperactive introduction of another dog, seemingly from out of nowhere. “Hey, watch where you’re going.” His attention was now on the newcomer but still remained attentive to the weird lights hovering around them. “I don’t suppose you have anything to do with this, kid.”

Rav spins around as a new pet literally leaps into the center of the group of herded pets.
What in tar-nation? not really, but can't really show Rav's true colorful language used.. :)
Just staring at the new husky mix in disbelief.
You must be crazier than Vension! for that kind of superhero entrance like you.. Errrk!! Rav exclaims.

A green beam of light encircles Rav like a lasso! Rav YELPS! pulling an struggling at the end of this rope of light as he is dragged away from the group of pets.. A blue crackling charge travels down along the beam of green light that has ensnared Rav, his body stiffens an crumples to the ground like he was tazered. His limp body is then dragged along the ground, off into the creepy fog, by the beam of light lasso.
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

"Wait, wait, wait, wait! Aw fudge..." Eliot sighed, the new neighbour left. He didn't know if he could handle so many pets "Oh man, I hope my parents don't know that our house is becoming a shelter... Dimitri!" Yeah?" The Husky answered "I need you to help me take care of everyone" "Relaaax, man! There's nothing to worry about!" "I hope so..." At least I am getting free pizza thought Eliot. "{Ok. Dimitri, lets try to calm down Viking, ok? I'll go first}" Eliot turned around and walked to Viking. For his surprise, he heard the sad statement that Viking said. Eliot knelt down to Vikings eye level and said "Hey, I am very sorry to hear that. Honest. And don't worry, you are safe here" Eliot smiled warmly, hoping to comfort the new neighbour.

(Text between {} means the characters are talking in Spanish.)
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood jumped out of the way of the ray of light shot from the fog which trapped Rav, then watched in shock as it incapacitated and reeled him out of sight. “HOLY ****, RAV!!” He glanced quickly at the other dogs and the lights around him, eyes wide and hackles raised ,now completely wired to dodge from anything else that came out of the fog. “WHAT THE **** IS THIS!?”
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Seth wrote:Sorry about your dad, that must've been really rough.
TensaZangetsu wrote: Matt frowned. He knew what it was like to lose a parent
I hope things go okay
Russiarules1 wrote:"Wait, wait, wait, wait! Aw fudge..." Eliot sighed, the new neighbour left. He didn't know if he could handle so many pets "Oh man, I hope my parents don't know that our house is becoming a shelter... Dimitri!" Yeah?" The Husky answered "I need you to help me take care of everyone" "Relaaax, man! There's nothing to worry about!" "I hope so..." At least I am getting free pizza thought Eliot. "{Ok. Dimitri, lets try to calm down Viking, ok? I'll go first}" Eliot turned around and walked to Viking. For his surprise, he heard the sad statement that Viking said. Eliot knelt down to Vikings eye level and said "Hey, I am very sorry to hear that. Honest. And don't worry, you are safe here" Eliot smiled warmly, hoping to comfort the new neighbour.

(Text between {} means the characters are talking in Spanish.)

This was the first time Viking had been showered with so much love and affection a few months after his Dad died. The way they had responded was a far cry compared to the way he was treated at the pound, being beaten up and mocked by the other bigger dogs for being an albino Shepherd. The cold icy walls of his heart slowly started to melt away. Viking, for once in his life, was amazed by the kindness and graciousness of these neighborhood pets.

''Uhm...thanks..'' Viking said, taking baby steps to open up more towards his new neighbors. ''....Can we be friends? I-I promise not to cause any trouble. You can uhm...beat the crap outta me i-if ya have to..'' he told them. Overall, his mindset was still conformed to the way of the pound he was bred in: you ugly, you die.
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Matt gasped
No one would ever do that to you! Were your friends! Friends dont do that to other friends.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

thrasherblades wrote: ''Uhm...thanks..'' Viking said, taking baby steps to open up more towards his new neighbors. ''....Can we be friends? I-I promise not to cause any trouble. You can uhm...beat the crap outta me i-if ya have to..'' .
Alex looked at viking perplexedly, Why the (censored) would we do that?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

Terrelius,still in landing postion,ran up a tree,jumped onto Dimitri's house,and litterally flew in Rav's direction.

“I WONT LET YOU TAKE FROM ME AGAAAAAAAIIINNNNNN!!!!!!!!”he shouted in total rage, that his white fur turned to a light shade of red.
Also dropping his pocket watch.
RAINBOW YEAAH!
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Cole tries his best to stay calm
... This is getting to be a bit too fr-
Then the green light wrapped around him
Well ****
he screams as he is pulled off
I DIDNT SIGN UP FOR THIIIIIS!
And he disappeared
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

While Cole had also managed to let himself get caught without much resistance, and Terrelius had ran up a nearby tree for some reason, Blood was now hellbent on escaping by any means possible.

Another green ray shot from one of the glowing lights towards him. Blood was somehow able to evade it at first by making an impressive leap straight into the air, but unfortunately, escape by simply dodging turned out to be a completely futile effort. To his great surprise the ray actually ricocheted after him! The green light hit the coydog mid-air, and suddenly jerked back, causing him to slam into the ground.

Blood immediately recovered and went into a frenzy of aggressive struggling and barking, determined to tear away, but the light held fast around his torso like some sort of intangible harness. The same cracking blue charge that earlier hit Rav ran down the ray, probably in response to his obvious objections to being taken. Blood let out a deafening cry only a suffering dog was capable of as he felt an overwhelmingly painful sensation course through him. It felt like he was being tazered, all his muscles seized and went stiff for what felt like a long ten seconds before the charge let up, causing him to collapse just barely clinging to consciousness.

Still, Blood refused to give in to being dragged away against his will. He mustered the strength to dig his claws into the ground and bark stuttered profanities and cries for help.

“H-He-HELLP! S-SOMEBODY! HEEELLLL-*” Blood felt another painful charge surge through him before completely blacking out, and being dragged away into the mist like the others.
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Prior to his decision of playing video games for a significant amount of time, Carlito stopped shortly afterwards to take a break. He first thought about venturing the streets for a quick hike, specifically to gain a better understanding of the neighborhood without going through the hassle of losing himself. In spite of this, however, he quickly reconsidered that notion once he was reminded of the dense fog.
"...The front porch will suffice," he nodded to himself, hesitantly stepping out through the front door. After he took in a brief whiff of the air swaying past him, he momentarily found a seat by the foot of the door, his back leaning against the ascending steps of the wooden porch. His obscured field of vision that locked upon the peacefully quiet block was able to persuade him to lighten his tension and alertness ; the setting before Carlito was reasonably quiet and serene, a perfect opportunity to reminisce for a bit. Fidgeting over what to think about, a somewhat broad and simplistic thought came to mind.
...Hm. 'Wonder how long he's going to be gone. Probably for the rest of the morning, I bet, he thought to himself, care-free in his thoughts. He was reminded of his independent owner that took good care of him despite the solitude.
"...Hmph," Carlito gave a short huff, now fidgeting for a new subject to think about... What was there to think about this morning? Oh right. The fog.

"..." He gave a short glance around his obscured surroundings. "...Why is it so foggy all of a sudden?"
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

thrasherblades wrote:
This was the first time Viking had been showered with so much love and affection a few months after his Dad died. The way they had responded was a far cry compared to the way he was treated at the pound, being beaten up and mocked by the other bigger dogs for being an albino Shepherd. The cold icy walls of his heart slowly started to melt away. Viking, for once in his life, was amazed by the kindness and graciousness of these neighborhood pets.

''Uhm...thanks..'' Viking said, taking baby steps to open up more towards his new neighbors. ''....Can we be friends? I-I promise not to cause any trouble. You can uhm...beat the crap outta me i-if ya have to..'' he told them. Overall, his mindset was still conformed to the way of the pound he was bred in: you ugly, you die.
"Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah! Why would we do that? No offence but, take that thought away, man!" Dimitri intervined. "Did he really say that?" Eliot whispered to Dimitri. Dimitri answered with a slow nod.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Matt whined
I'd never hurt anybody!
He felt kinda hurt by what the new dog said
Megawolf

Post by Megawolf »

Kyle glanced at the paper in his paws, then at the sign in front of him. Richardson Valley, he thought to himself. This must be the place.

The directions had been very clear. Kyle was to go to Richardson Valley and wait for a signal before continuing with the plan. The letter had not mentioned what the signal would be, only that Kyle would know it when he saw it. He was not to reveal his true identity or what he had been through to anyone until the time was right.

Kyle stuffed the paper back into the envelope. Already, he had seen a problem with the plan. Reggie had left him with $50, but that would not go very far in this world. He had no home, no safe place to keep the envelope, and the humans would probably mistake him for a feral because he had no collar. Well, I made it. Now, where would be a good place to keep this? Kyle looked around. About 100 yards to his right was a cluster of trees surrounded by a field. I guess it's as good a spot as any, he thought. The husky ran over to the trees, quickly dug a hole at the base of the tallest one, buried his envelope, and marked the spot by tearing some bark off the tree close to his stash. He then made his way back to town.

---

As Kyle walked into town, something seemed a bit off. The town seemed to be covered in a thick fog, but there had been no signs of fog on the way here. Then again, maybe he just had not noticed it until now. All of a sudden, a pair of yellow lights appeared in the fog. Kyle stopped dead in his tracks. The lights looked like nothing he had ever seen before, and there was something very strange about them. As he stared at them, the lights started to move slowly toward him. Kyle backed away slowly, not wanting to provoke whatever was out there. The lights picked up speed, and Kyle turned to run. However, as he turned around, he saw another pair of lights directly across from the first pair. Kyle turned to his side to try to run between the pairs of light, but the first pair moved in front of him again.

The pairs of lights started moving around him in a circle, and they were closing in. Kyle called out. I don't know who or what you are, but I'm warning you! Don't come any closer! I know karate! Kyle, however, did not know any more karate than what he had picked up playing video games. In other words, Kyle knew his only hope was that whatever was out there wouldn't call his bluff. As the lights got closer and closer, Kyle thought to himself. Kyle, what have you gotten yourself into? Just as I am finally freed, some weird thing that I don't even know what is comes after me! I knew I shouldn't have trusted Re- ACK!

Kyle didn't have time to finish his thought. He was covered in a green light, and all his muscles locked up. Kyle was paralyzed and it felt like an electrical current was running through his body. Then as quickly as it had begun, it was over. Kyle blacked out as both he and the lights disappeared into the fog.
My RP character:

RV: Kyle - Strength: 7, Perception: 5, Endurance: 7, Charisma: 4, Intelligence: 8, Agility: 5, Luck: 6
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Cookie was trying very hard to take a nap in her new favorite tree. Normally, she could just fall asleep without a problem. But when there was commotion going on, it was much harder. She sat up and glared at Dimitri's house. She wondered what they could possibly be doing that make so much noise. She hopped down out of the tree, bent on telling them to quiet down. She walked towards the gate, then back to the tree, and back to the gate, repeating the cycle multiple times due to her indecisiveness on whether or not she should tell them. Half of her just wanted to tell them to quiet, and the other half would rather try to ignore it instead of having to talk to anyone.

She finally walked out of her gate and marched towards Dimitri's door. With every step, however, she got slower and slower. She was very nervous about talking to anyone, but doing so without Milk left her nearly in shock. She paused, within arms distance of the door, staring at it. She didn't even notice anyone around her as she stared.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

ctcmjh wrote:Cookie was trying very hard to take a nap in her new favorite tree. Normally, she could just fall asleep without a problem. But when there was commotion going on, it was much harder. She sat up and glared at Dimitri's house. She wondered what they could possibly be doing that make so much noise. She hopped down out of the tree, bent on telling them to quiet down. She walked towards the gate, then back to the tree, and back to the gate, repeating the cycle multiple times due to her indecisiveness on whether or not she should tell them. Half of her just wanted to tell them to quiet, and the other half would rather try to ignore it instead of having to talk to anyone.

She finally walked out of her gate and marched towards Dimitri's door. With every step, however, she got slower and slower. She was very nervous about talking to anyone, but doing so without Milk left her nearly in shock. She paused, within arms distance of the door, staring at it. She didn't even notice anyone around her as she stared.
Alex looked over to Dmitri and pointed at the cat that had walked onto the porch, Friend of yours?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

"Huh?" Dimitri peeked through the window "Uh... Er, not really. But I've seen her before" Dimitri walked to the door and opened "Uh, good afternoon. Can I help you with somethin'?" Dimitri asked, while in the back there was his "father" facepalming, hoping for no more pets inside the house.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Seth wrote: Alex looked at viking perplexedly, Why the (censored) would we do that?
Russiarules1 wrote: "Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah! Why would we do that? No offence but, take that thought away, man!" Dimitri intervined. "Did he really say that?" Eliot whispered to Dimitri. Dimitri answered with a slow nod.
TensaZangetsu wrote:Matt whined
I'd never hurt anybody!
He felt kinda hurt by what the new dog said
Viking witnessed the shocked reactions of the canines and managed to muster enough confidence to explain. "Uhm...I got bullied and beaten up by..t-the other German shepherds and bigger dogs there. Even in t-the previous neighborhood I was in, the pets and even their h-human companions hammered down on me cuz they thought that I looked k-kinda uhm...sissy being a white furred Shepherd with blue eyes. Every single day. I'll spare you the d-details but you can ask Eva i-if ya wanna know more.."

Viking looked up at them after he had elaborated, waiting for their reactions. Hopefully they're weren't gonna kick his butt.
Seth wrote: Alex looked over to Dmitri and pointed at the cat that had walked onto the porch, Friend of yours?
Viking tilted his head, not sure what this really meant. But after his sensitive nostrils picked up a scent behind him, his cyan blue eyes widened as he realized someone was behind him. He spun around to meet a brown cat.

''Yipe!'' the Shepherd exclaimed as he dove into the doorway and hid behind big Alex. Just like he did to Eva, he peered at the sudden newcomer with an eye.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Cookie suddenly regretting not thinking her plan through. Here she was, suddenly being watched by every pet at Dimitri's house. She glanced quickly at all the pets watching her. She froze up for a moment, and clenched her paws. Without her realizing it, her ears and tail moved to a more defensive position. After what seemed like forever, but in reality was closer to three seconds, she shook her head, "No, it's nothing..." She said, quietly before turning and walking away as stiff as a board.