HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate

Post by valerio »

"Rena! Are you okay? You look ill..."
Luna werewolf

Post by Luna werewolf »

Kaori sdmiled, and looked at the buildings of Applegate.

"You got explore, know you want to, " Jaxon Fox smiled at his pet dog.

"Thanks, dad!" Kaori smiled, and set off in a general direction, wandering the streets of Applegate.

After a while of wandering, Kaori noticed a cluster of pets around a window, including a bunny.

Since Kaori was feeling curious, she knocked on the door to introduce herself.
Forever bored,
Forever excited,
Forever in love,
Forever lonely,
Forever understood,
Forever misunderstood,
Forever bad,
Forever good,
We are everything.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hoping it was not a client -well, not at that hour, Isabel went and opened the door. "May I help you--Oh. Hello there, girl." She had never seen such a cute mixed breed. Something, at first sight, like GSD/Labrador and something else she couldn't put her fingers on. Yet, she was really cute! "Are you with Gage, Buster and Rena?"
Luna werewolf

Post by Luna werewolf »

valerio wrote:Hoping it was not a client -well, not at that hour, Isabel went and opened the door. "May I help you--Oh. Hello there, girl." She had never seen such a cute mixed breed. Something, at first sight, like GSD/Labrador and something else she couldn't put her fingers on. Yet, she was really cute! "Are you with Gage, Buster and Rena?"
"Hi!" Kaori smiled, "No, I'm not with Gage, Bus-" Kaori hesitated, as she had forgotten the last names, "I'm new in town, and I just wanted to inroduce myself to everybody, as I don't know anyone around here. I'm Kaori by the way."
Forever bored,
Forever excited,
Forever in love,
Forever lonely,
Forever understood,
Forever misunderstood,
Forever bad,
Forever good,
We are everything.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Ngh. Dust. Miles rolled out from the couch and brushed himself off.

Guys? He thought curiously to whomever might be in the house as he headed up stairs.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Luna werewolf wrote:"Hi!" Kaori smiled, "No, I'm not with Gage, Bus-" Kaori hesitated, as she had forgotten the last names, "I'm new in town, and I just wanted to inroduce myself to everybody, as I don't know anyone around here. I'm Kaori by the way."
The woman shook paws with her. "Isabel Lagrange. Since you're new too, why won't you come in? I'm making breakfast for Janus and his friends. I guess I can have one more seat."
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

xhunterko wrote:Ngh. Dust. Miles rolled out from the couch and brushed himself off.

Guys? He thought curiously to whomever might be in the house as he headed up stairs.
I see sleeping beauty is awake. So where's the prince?
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

"Y-yeah, I think." She said, squinting her eyes to try and see better. "I've just ne'er been so close to such a strong smell before, but once I'm used to it, I should be fine."
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

That all depends on you, heh. As for me, I'll be upstairs in a min-woop!*

And back down the stairs Miles went. Hitting the ground floor with a thud.

"Ow," he whispered to himself.
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

xhunterko wrote:
That all depends on you, heh. As for me, I'll be upstairs in a min-woop!*

And back down the stairs Miles went. Hitting the ground floor with a thud.

"Ow," he whispered to himself.
Are you okay?
Tia asked a bit worried
Tia then turned to Albert
Are we gonna look for Rex or not?
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Eh, yeah, I'm fine. It happens.

"Ow," he whispered, rubbing his elbows. He headed back up the stairs, this time more carefully.

You'd think it wouldn't. He thought to himself.
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

xhunterko wrote:Eh, yeah, I'm fine. It happens.

"Ow," he whispered, rubbing his elbows. He headed back up the stairs, this time more carefully.

Tia was re dived that he was okay
So, Albert...Rex?
Aerroxosity

Post by Aerroxosity »

he turned around to see if anyone was there -I guess that whole ghost thing wasn't a dream then.- he though, slightly wondering if he was going crazy. "Yeah, we're here, take a right at the top of the stairs and it's the first door on the left, the guest bedroom." Albert turned to Tia. "Well, there is a number of places Rex could have gone, though his house is the most likely one, I would think."

-------------------
Although Casey had to go home early the previous day, she was gonna have fun today! "I'm gonna go for a jog, I'll be back in a little bit!" David walked around the corner "Hey, mind if I go with you?" Casey smiled. "Cool, come on! Their owner walked in to the room. "Don't be gone too long. Alright?" The elderly lady smiled at the two.
"No problem. Let's go! And with that David and Casey went out the door and started to go around the neighborhood.
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Aerroxosity wrote:

he turned around to see if anyone was there -I guess that whole ghost thing wasn't a dream then.- he though, slightly wondering if he was going crazy. "Yeah, we're here, take a right at the top of the stairs and it's the first door on the left, the guest bedroom." Albert turned to Tia. "Well, there is a number of places Rex could have gone, though his house is the most likely one, I would think."

-------------------
Although Casey had to go home early the previous day, she was gonna have fun today! "I'm gonna go for a jog, I'll be back in a little bit!" David walked around the corner "Hey, mind if I go with you?" Casey smiled. "Cool, come on! Their owner walked in to the room. "Don't be gone too long. Alright?" The elderly lady smiled at the two.
"No problem. Let's go! And with that David and Casey went out the door and started to go around the neighborhood.
so let's go
She also wondered when here brother would be here... And how he was getting here.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

The Moon Howler wrote:...
with this he went through the door, leaving Albert house and quickly headed to his.
Rex got into his house after the quick run. Matt was expecting him at the door
"You know, it wasn't that much of an emergency, but you skipped your jog for 3 days now, so I decided to make it more fun." he let his pet to come in the house "I'll also need your help to move some stuff, since we are going to have a special guest in about 2 hours." he followed his pet shortly and closed the door
Rex's ear perked "Who's it going to be, Dad?"
The man laughed "Oh it's going to be a special surprise for you, pup! After all, you're going to get him from the bus-station. You remember where it was from yesterday, right?"
The shepherd nodded "I do."
"Okay now - to work!"

[OOC: by the time Tia and Albert get there,Rex and his Dad will be done]
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Tia stretched and yawned
Sleeping on the floor... Even sleeping on grass every night felt better than this

[OOC: When Seth approves, I guess Richter will be on the bus with Rex's bro... Or whatever)
Aerroxosity

Post by Aerroxosity »

TensaZangetsu wrote:Tia stretched and yawned
Sleeping on the floor... Even sleeping on grass every night felt better than this
"You could have slept in a bed, Cu-" Albert cut himself off so that he didn't sound off. He was blushing pretty hard though. "Anyways, lets go. Shall we? He gestured toward the door trying to make her completely forget about his blushing.
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Aerroxosity wrote:
TensaZangetsu wrote:Tia stretched and yawned
"You could have slept in a bed, Cu-" Albert cut himself off so that he didn't sound off. He was blushing pretty hard though. "Anyways, lets go. Shall we? He gestured toward the door trying to make her completely forget about his blushing.
She noticed him blushing, but said nothing and went out the door
valerio

Post by valerio »

Leafolawl wrote:"Y-yeah, I think." She said, squinting her eyes to try and see better. "I've just ne'er been so close to such a strong smell before, but once I'm used to it, I should be fine."
Janus breathed with relief. "Whew. So, you rely a lot on your nose, I take it? But better continue this out of here and in front of more pleasant smells." he motioned the others to follow him.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"I actually kind of like the smell of paint. Probably has to do with being raised by an artist." Buster followed as directed.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:
Leafolawl wrote:"Y-yeah, I think." She said, squinting her eyes to try and see better. "I've just ne'er been so close to such a strong smell before, but once I'm used to it, I should be fine."
Janus breathed with relief. "Whew. So, you rely a lot on your nose, I take it? But better continue this out of here and in front of more pleasant smells." he motioned the others to follow him.
Please, the paint smell is starting to get to me as well.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I actually kind of like the smell of paint. Probably has to do with being raised by an artist." Buster followed as directed.
Janus' ears perked up like antennae. "Artist? Your Dad or Mom? What does he or she paint? Think they'd like a nice family portrait?" he was grinning ear to ear now. it was almost too good to be true. He had also the image to depict on canvas already set in his mind, just like a photo just taken...
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"My mom. She mostly does portraits, but she's done vehicles before. She even drew a Wolverine comic once, but they didn't hire her. As for a family portrait, you'd have to ask her."

(OOC: Buster's mom is basically my mom. this is written from truth. yay truth.)
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"My mom. She mostly does portraits, but she's done vehicles before. She even drew a Wolverine comic once, but they didn't hire her."

(OOC: Buster's mom is basically my mom. this is written from truth. yay truth.)
Gage's ears perked up a little at the mention of comics.
really? a wolverine comic? that's awesome.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Wolverine, eh? Strangely, though I'm not into violent characters myself, I feel fascinated by disaster movies and books. Funny, eh? Ronald Emmerich productions may suck at plots, but man, are they a feast for the eye! And sure, I'll ask her. Or...if you want to forewarn her..."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"I'll ask her about it when I go home today. If she says yes, you could come by my place and discuss it with her." He smiled at him.
"And I usually like the characters with deep emotions and thoughts. Batman, Wolverine, Light Yagami, etc."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Janus felt like melting under that smile. How could someone be so *charming* was beyond his imagination.
he had actually to get a grip on himself not to rush his imagination into dangerous territories -for all he knew, he could end up embarrassing that guy for life. "That would be...lovely. Just set a date, and possibly in the morning. No, make that *always* in the morning time. No exception."
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

"Er, right." Rena said as she followed the others after they'd shuffled out of the room, trying to listen to the conversation. <Note to self: AVOID rooms full of strong smells.> She thought to herself strictly, not wanting a repeat of whatever happened. <Also, ask for help with identifyin' colors, since ya seem to have forgotten most of 'em.>

((OOC: Sorry Valerio, but your way of portraying a thought seem very... Easy? not sure, but it seems like a good way, so I hope you don't mind if I partially use it.))
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
Luna werewolf

Post by Luna werewolf »

valerio wrote:
Luna werewolf wrote:"Hi!" Kaori smiled, "No, I'm not with Gage, Bus-" Kaori hesitated, as she had forgotten the last names, "I'm new in town, and I just wanted to inroduce myself to everybody, as I don't know anyone around here. I'm Kaori by the way."
The woman shook paws with her. "Isabel Lagrange. Since you're new too, why won't you come in? I'm making breakfast for Janus and his friends. I guess I can have one more seat."
kaori smiled, and followed Isabel out of the doorway, and noticed a group of pets shuffling out of a room, and went up to them, "Hi, I'm new. My name's Kaori," the beautiful German shepard/Labrador/tiny bit poodle smiled.
Forever bored,
Forever excited,
Forever in love,
Forever lonely,
Forever understood,
Forever misunderstood,
Forever bad,
Forever good,
We are everything.
valerio

Post by valerio »

The wolfdog was the first to go to her. He was also secretly happy to have a distraction from...certain thoughts. "Hi there, new dog! Name's Janus. I'm Isabel's dog. Nice to meet you!"
Luna werewolf

Post by Luna werewolf »

valerio wrote:The wolfdog was the first to go to her. He was also secretly happy to have a distraction from...certain thoughts. "Hi there, new dog! Name's Janus. I'm Isabel's dog. Nice to meet you!"
"Nice to meet you too!" Kaori smiled. :D
Forever bored,
Forever excited,
Forever in love,
Forever lonely,
Forever understood,
Forever misunderstood,
Forever bad,
Forever good,
We are everything.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Luna werewolf wrote:
valerio wrote:
kaori smiled, and followed Isabel out of the doorway, and noticed a group of pets shuffling out of a room, and went up to them, "Hi, I'm new. My name's Kaori," the beautiful German shepard/Labrador/tiny bit poodle smiled.
Nice to meet you, I'm Gage.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Luna werewolf

Post by Luna werewolf »

I'm Kaori, she smiled at Gage.
Forever bored,
Forever excited,
Forever in love,
Forever lonely,
Forever understood,
Forever misunderstood,
Forever bad,
Forever good,
We are everything.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Luna werewolf wrote:I'm Kaori, she smiled at Gage.
Gage blushed a little as the other dog smiled at him
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Luna werewolf wrote:kaori smiled, and followed Isabel out of the doorway, and noticed a group of pets shuffling out of a room, and went up to them, "Hi, I'm new. My name's Kaori," the beautiful German shepard/Labrador/tiny bit poodle smiled.
"Nice to meet you, Miss Kaori. I'm Buster Drake," he said to the new dog, flashing the same smile he always does.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles made it up the rest of the way without a trip or a fall.

"So, we, if you don't mind me tagging along, going somewhere?" He said grinning, "You know, you two would...ah, never mind. Anyways, I do believe I still owe you a story, if you wanna hear it still, that is."
Aerroxosity

Post by Aerroxosity »

Albert started to walk out the door "I could go for a story. How good are you at talking and walking?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Fairly," Miles said, in response, trailing behind them, "Though I'm not so good at walking and falling, heh, good thing I'm a ghost."
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Tia smiled
Let's wait until we find Rex. So he can hear too
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Or, you know, I could find him for you," Miles said, "Or, if your parents are still home, one of them might know. Which, reminds me."

Hey Miss Rena, you awake?