HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

thrasherblades

Re: Blue Peak Shore

Post by thrasherblades »

''Randy?? Worried for me?? HAS HE EVER BEEN WORRIED ABOUT ME?! When we lived as neighbours I showered him with my love but he either ignored it or brushed it aside. Now after all these years he comes and tells me that I should not harbor all these feelings of hatred and vengeance or some big demon might come and swallow me whole or something!'' Mae said, finishing her angry sentences off with a girly huff and crossed her arms. She laid her back against the tree and stared into nowhere. ''Sheesh.....MEN!'' Mae lamented.
----------------------
''Someone troubled by her past errors?'' Lars asked, not really sure by what Athena meant. He thought about it, and came to a shocking conclusion. He still continued walking out the door.

''.....Mae is here?'' he asked, taking a wild guess before stepping out.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Sylar ain't no empty threat, a tale for cubse, Mae. He's real, all right, an' he can do many bad things to you. Ye think ye got a bad deal from life? Ye strike one wid him an' ye'll find yerself regrettin' forever an' ever.
"So yes, Randy is worried about ya cuz he was bein' consummed by Sylar an' only a High Shaman could expel Sylar from his body. Randy *knows* what danger yer in. If ye don't really embrace da change, as ye said, ye'll be worse dan dead. Please, believe us. We love ya."

---
Diana nodded. "Mae is a terribly troubled soul. She is walking in a rift, undecided on what direction to take. Go to her, make her understand that embracing a new life is possible."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Rendak wrote:Edmund nodded "Yeah, that's great! No re-enactment necessary though, and if you could call me anything, I guess reported would fit" the wolf said, putting the device away
"So what now?"
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote:"Sylar ain't no empty threat, a tale for cubse, Mae. He's real, all right, an' he can do many bad things to you. Ye think ye got a bad deal from life? Ye strike one wid him an' ye'll find yerself regrettin' forever an' ever.
"So yes, Randy is worried about ya cuz he was bein' consummed by Sylar an' only a High Shaman could expel Sylar from his body. Randy *knows* what danger yer in. If ye don't really embrace da change, as ye said, ye'll be worse dan dead. Please, believe us. We love ya."

---
Diana nodded. "Mae is a terribly troubled soul. She is walking in a rift, undecided on what direction to take. Go to her, make her understand that embracing a new life is possible."
Mae continued to roll her skeptic eyes. She still didn't believe a demon like Sylar existed. But her heart softened as Salina convinced her that Randy did care about her. She sighed as she got up and hugged Salina. ''Okay...I'm sorry...I guess I should go back and continue this whole new life thing...''
-------------------------
Lars had taken off into the forest as soon as Diana and Athena directed him on Mae's current location. He scurried out the village and trekked through the dense forest. Through the thick vegetation, he spotted a Lycaon...and Mae!

''Mae! It really is you! I thought you were dead or something!''

Mae turned around in shock and gasped at the sight of the muscular German Shepherd who used to be her comrade in Operation Goldroller. ''Lars! I thought you were dead too! But...but what happened?! Why are you alive?!''

''I guess you could say that it was fate which turned that around. I should spare the details while I can. Now...what are...''

Lars stopped in mid sentence when his nostrils picked up a peculiar scent which had wafted straight from the fur of Mae's shoulder. He took a whiff, and within seconds his expression cringed. Something didn't seem right. It was if something had touched her before he ran over to meet her. Something....foul.

''Mae....who were you with before we came?'' Lars asked, pointing to Salina and himself.

''Uh....this red wolf warrior called Seth. He told me he had former education about medicine or something...and he had experience in dealing with failing eyesight and stuff..''

Lars looked at Salina, then back at Mae. Clearly, what his nose had picked up was something not of the physical world but something which just shook his spine fervently. Was this one of the signs that he was able to sense spirits? So far, it did seem pretty convincing...

''Hm....Uhm...sorry uh you Lycaon girl. We have to get her back to the village's High Priest or shaman or witch doctor or whatever? Would it be okay if you can direct me to him...or her?'' Lars said to Salina, still a little confused about the heirachy of the shamans.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
simple things
Location: Up the gutter, onto the tree, up to the roof, and onto neverland. <3

Post by simple things »

Charlie sighed and shook her head, before smiling and waving to Dimitar. “Okay, here I go then” The Lycaon girl said, before stepping through the tarp that draped down the entrance. Once she stepped in, she saw Balkan lying down, a gentle breath escaping him as he relaxed on the village styled bed.

She pushed back a loose strand of fur, as she stared down to the strong male, a blush rising to her cheeks as she began to slip off her boots slowly and place them by the side of the huts entrance. Her heart beat faster and faster as she slowly and quietly made her way to sleeping half-wolf. Charlie kneeled down, so that her face was close to his.

You know, being in that jungle for all that time, got me thinking. My dad’s going to be angry when he finds out that I left, but I heard that a lot was happening at the resort, so I guess he can’t really complain.” Charlie said with a smirk, before placing her paws at each side of Balkans cheeks, and resting her head on his forehead.

I missed you.” She said, looping her paws fully around his head, cupping the back of his neck. Rubbing her nose gently against his.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Salina knew this German Shepherd had recognized Sylar's touch. Quite the feat, considering he was new here, if his words were clue enough.
But she had to expect that from a member of the sacred breed, right?
"Ah'll lead ya to Hara, though there are no 'leaders', here. Any shaman can help ya. Oh, and please, Mae, will ye come with us? Dis is not the momente to stay alone."
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

simple things wrote:Charlie sighed and shook her head, before smiling and waving to Dimitar. “Okay, here I go then” The Lycaon girl said, before stepping through the tarp that draped down the entrance. Once she stepped in, she saw Balkan lying down, a gentle breath escaping him as he relaxed on the village styled bed.

She pushed back a loose strand of fur, as she stared down to the strong male, a blush rising to her cheeks as she began to slip off her boots slowly and place them by the side of the huts entrance. Her heart beat faster and faster as she slowly and quietly made her way to sleeping half-wolf. Charlie kneeled down, so that her face was close to his.

You know, being in that jungle for all that time, got me thinking. My dad’s going to be angry when he finds out that I left, but I heard that a lot was happening at the resort, so I guess he can’t really complain.” Charlie said with a smirk, before placing her paws at each side of Balkans cheeks, and resting her head on his forehead.

I missed you.” She said, looping her paws fully around his head, cupping the back of his neck. Rubbing her nose gently against his.
Balkan smiled as he opened his eyes and looked at Charlie.
"Hey there." he said, giving her a light lick "I missed you too, ever since we got separated." he added, a light blush appearing on his face.
the half-wolf rose himself to sitting position, motioning the female Lycaon to sit next to him "So, who brought you here?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
simple things

Post by simple things »

Charlie smiled at the lick, blushing slightly harder as she shook her head and began to climb over Balkan. She then sat by his side, before sighing and grabbing the edges of her shirt, pulling it over her head. She shook clean the bits and pieces of grass and twigs that were inside of her shirt.

This is so much better now; I collected a lot of those twigs and grass pieces.” She said, shaking clean the material and running her paws along her sides and her chest. She then pushed the shirt to one side and looped her arm around Balkans neck. Resting her head on his shoulder.
The Moon Howler wrote:"So, who brought you here?"
"Dimitar sent me here, after i finally gave him everything that he needed, like you said." Charlie said, giggling and relaxing.
The Moon Howler

"Then he knows all." Balkan said, wrapping his arm around her waist. The half-wolf then leaned his head on hers, inhaling her sweet aroma
"I need to tell you something, Charlie." he said with a soft tone, but the seriousness in his voice could not be hidden so easily "Something very important."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
simple things

Post by simple things »

Charlie nodded her head and blinked in surprise. "I know what you mean, it's the battle you're having, isn't it." She said, closing her eyes and pulling closer to the Half-wolf
The Moon Howler

Balkan hugged Charlie "Exactly. Ah don't know what da end will be, but Ah wanted ta make sure you know how Ah feel about ya."
he sighed and continued "Ah wanted ye ta know, that I love you, Charlie. Ah'm doin' this as much as for us, that much for mah parents and the whole island."
The half-wolf nuzzled her cheek "But tell me, Charlie, do ya trust me on that one? Do ya really believe Ah'll be able ta beat mah demonized Grandfather?"

My RP Characters
simple things

Post by simple things »

Charlie opened her emerald eyes and looked into Balkans.

I know, that you will fight valiantly, and you will win the day Balkan.” Charlie said, slowly looping her arms over Balkans neck, pressing her body up against his. “You’re the strongest guy I know, I think, whatever he thinks is coming his way, you will be 100 times more stronger.” She said, before gently pressing her nose into his neck fur.

I love you too, it’s a crazy feeling, it makes my head spin, and sometimes I can’t even see straight, that’s what you do to me Balkan. And I love every moment of it.” Charlie said once more, before she swallowed hard and moved closer to him admiring the half-wolfs facial features. The strong jaw bone that was chiselled and wonderful, the sweet scent that lingered from his fur drove her mad.

The scent was uniquely his, and she loved the way it hit her nostrils, whenever she was near him.

She moved her head closer to his neck, before she placed a single kiss on it. she pulled him into a hug once again and sighed.
Last edited by simple things on Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Moon Howler

Balkan embraced Charlie "Ever since Ah saw you, Charlie, Ah can't stop thinkin' of you. The hours away from me were like years." he paused, inhaling her aroma, her scent that woke up a certain part within his soul. That scent woke up feelings, which were making him lose concentration and control over his actions. Her mane was silky, her emerald eyes shining. He could feel every beat of her heart, as he was sure she felt his. Her kiss on his neck was something divine.

What came next was natural. He raised her head and they lips met in a gentle, yet passionate kiss.

When he had to finally break the kiss, his eyes were fixed right into hers, his paws stroking her back.
"Charlie" he asked "Will you become my mate?"

My RP Characters
simple things

Post by simple things »

Charlie felt her heart soar as her lips moved over his in the gentle, yet short kiss. But for her it was amazing.

Yes Balkan, I would like nothing more.” Charlie said, pressing her lips back to his in a stronger more passionate kiss. Her paws gently pressed into his soft fur, feeling the strong body she longed for. She looped her arms around him, and suddenly fell back, with him on top of her.

Sorry” She said with a sheepish grin, before she continued to kiss her lover deeply, her paws rapidly roaming across his body, feeling his strong thighs and lower back. Before she ran them across his chest, down to his stomach.

(OOC Sorry, i have no idea what else to do now =w=)
The Moon Howler

Balkan smiled "It's okay." he said before returning the kiss, his paws gently massaging her back and sides, as both of them finally becoming one in body and soul...
(OOC: I would put a "Do not disturb" sign on the door-knob, but they don't have one...)

My RP Characters
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote:Salina knew this German Shepherd had recognized Sylar's touch. Quite the feat, considering he was new here, if his words were clue enough.
But she had to expect that from a member of the sacred breed, right?
"Ah'll lead ya to Hara, though there are no 'leaders', here. Any shaman can help ya. Oh, and please, Mae, will ye come with us? Dis is not the momente to stay alone."
''Lars? I'm confused, what's going on? Why are you acting all weird and stuff??'' Mae asked, a little unsure of his expressions and the actions following after.

''We need you to describe more about this ''Seth'' guy you just met to Hara. No worries really, just tell her what you know and what he told you...'' Lars said gently, hoping not to provoke her conscience that he might be doing the first few lines of interrogation. Mae was almost like a walking time bomb and the wrong move could set her off anytime.

She looked at Lars for a moment and back at Salina, then stood up and followed them both. ''Alright then, let's go.''
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Now, that's something interesting to see, given the circumstances," Hara said, observing the group of Salina, Mae and Lars. "Is there something I can do for you, children? Oh, and Lars, my appreciation for your gift. You shall be remembered."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Lars tilted his big head to the left as Hara seemed to be grateful for something that Lars did. ''Gift...what gift? I don't remember...'' Lars said, then stopped in mid-sentence to realize what she actually meant. ''Oho..yeah'' Lars said sheepishly, blushing a deep red and having his right paw scratching the back of his head. ''It's my pleasure Ma'am. Athena and Diana are both beautiful girls. I just wish I can ask for their hand in marriage uhm...ANYWAY!!!'' Lars said, cutting off and going back to the main topic.

''High Shaman, I was sent by the two Lycaon ladies to find Mae as I was told that she had a very troubled spirit. But when I reached and met up with Mae a moment ago, there was this...foul and gut wrenching odor which I picked up in the vicinity.'' Lars said, pointing to his nose. ''But what's disturbing is that the scent was much more prominent on Mae's shoulder fur...and it was not of the physical scent which you use your physical nostrils to smell with....it was a very dark...and a very daunting sensation. I do not know how I am able to sense it...apparently my two lovers said that it's part of my skills to become a shaman or something....I'm still not very clear...'' Lars said, finishing up his story and lifted his paw to his chin in deep thought.
-----------------
Mae had an eyebrow raised as she looked at the hulking german shepherd with disbelief.''Well, from my side...'' Mae began. ''I ran off into the woods after being hurt by Randy like you know...and as I was crying there was this red wolf who gave me comfort and consoled me. I told him about my situation and he listened, and told me that he was once a student of the local witch doctor here...and he told me he can try to fix my failing eyesight although he hasn't practiced medicine in a while....and yeah. He introduced himself as Seth before Salina found me.'' Mae said.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hara regarded Lars with interest. "So you can perceive the spiritual presences, although on a crude level... My, this is a world of surprises indeed." Then, to Mae, in a graver tone, she said, "You have been touched by Sylar. Your darkness attracts him. He marked you.
"I cannot do more than advise you, at this stage of things. Like he did with Randy, Sylar will turn your weaknesses and fears into a strength to be reckoned with, but he will also corrupt you more and more with every use you will do of his gifts. We cannot force your will to a choice, though we will be glad to help you should such a time come.
"But staying a creature of light, or becoming one of darkness is up to you, Mae Lin. We will support you, but you must believe in yourself, or you will be lost."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote:Hara regarded Lars with interest. "So you can perceive the spiritual presences, although on a crude level... My, this is a world of surprises indeed." Then, to Mae, in a graver tone, she said, "You have been touched by Sylar. Your darkness attracts him. He marked you.
"I cannot do more than advise you, at this stage of things. Like he did with Randy, Sylar will turn your weaknesses and fears into a strength to be reckoned with, but he will also corrupt you more and more with every use you will do of his gifts. We cannot force your will to a choice, though we will be glad to help you should such a time come.
"But staying a creature of light, or becoming one of darkness is up to you, Mae Lin. We will support you, but you must believe in yourself, or you will be lost."
Mae looked at Hara, then at Lars. With a confused cry she flung her arms up in despair and planted her paws hard on her head, trying to rack her brains to see if what they had said made any sense at all. She squat down and thought about it for a moment, then got up and faced the two of them again.

''Okay. Let me make something very clear.'' Mae said, dusting her legs with a swipe of her paw.

''Whoever this Sylar guy is, he is NOT visible to the physical eye and *I* do NOT believe in Heaven, Hell, Angels, Demons or Spirits. I will continue the process of my healing, but if at any point that there is anything to do with Sylar, I will stop completely and find another way unless you can prove that this guy exists...I hope that's not too problematic...'' Mae said, crossing her arms.
------------------
Lars let out a disappointing sigh. ''Sigh...oh well....it's your choices after all.'' he said, fiddling with a twig he picked up. ''Oh and Hara...'' Lars said, turning to the rabbit shaman. ''I have decided to live on this island and become a shaman...do I need to go through some special training of some sort???'' Lars asked.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hara shook her head. "Mae, as the humans say about their divinity: He believes in you. I hope it will not be too late when you meet again. As for your process of healing, as I said, you must first want it yourself. so tell me, what would you do?"
Then, to Lars, she said, "Like another island resident, you have an unexpected natural affinity. But of course you cannot attend a class to become Shaman. First, you must go speak with one. I am busy with Mae, right now. So go speak with Yago."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

''Yago is it? Alright, off I go then. Take care of yourself alright?'' Lars said, giving Mae a hug and running off to find this..''Yago''
He went back to the village, and began asking around for this particular shaman.
''Uhm hey they sir...'' Lars said to a villager passing by. ''Do you know where I can find Yago??''
----------------------
''Well....firstly I think it's good to know that I've forgiven Randy and ditched the idea of killing him ever sinced he got engaged to Salina and what not..'' Mae began, knowing that it wasn't completely true. She still had a tiny bit of vengeance which seemed to be firmly rooted to her resolve. ''And well....I would want to be rid of all these feelings of greed and power. I want to be filled with a peace that doesn't feed on the material...but Hara I am uncertain of the steps to take..'' Mae said, holding Hara's paw.
valerio

Post by valerio »

The grey rabbit, who was of course painted with blue tattoos like the others, said, "You will know him when you find him. Have a nice day, traveler."
---
"And pray tell me, would would you *do* to get rid of those dark feelings?"
The Moon Howler

The Moon Howler wrote:As he reached the Shaman's hut, Dimitar was discreetly greeted by the wolf shaman, who gave him a small package. Dimitar thanked him and headed to the human group to make sure they all get in that helicopter.
Dimitar reached the guards just in time to hear the approaching helicopter. Soon the big helicopter who brought them in landed on the clearing outside the village and the guards began to enter it one by one. Smith was last.
"I have strict orders to keep you alive and safe, so get in."
Dimitar shook his head
"Sorry, Smith, but you have to return to the resort without me." the big man smirked "And I have a lot more experience of these forests than any of you. Also, no one in here will dare to harm me. Now go!" Dimitar pushed the guard into the chopper and headed away, motioning the pilots to lift off. They didn't hesitate to move away from the village as fast as possible.
The man smiled as he watched the helicopter leaving for the resort. He stood there for a few seconds, then he looked around the clearing
"Now I need to make myself an altar." he mumbled and began to look for materials

My RP Characters
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

''Uh huh...hmm...that didn't really help much..'' Lars murmured, looking around. The villagers had tattoos similiar to Hara's, so how was he to know which one was Yago? He thought and thought and thought a whole awful lot, but nothing connected at all.

''Well sir...'' Lars said, interrupting the grey rabbit again. ''Does Yago have any distinctive traits, like does he have a different tattoo pattern? Because it's kinda hard finding him among you people...'' Lars said.
---------------
''...I don't know really. That's why I'm asking you what I should do. I have tried to keep myself preoccupied with money in the past and it didn't work. It only led me to more crimes against myself...'' Mae asked, looking slightly hurt and hopeless.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Well, if you wanted to tell one shaman from another by the tattoos, you would have indeed a hard time. Our body paint patterns are not made to be interpreted so easily, for each represent one's path of life. Often we must be careful into reading each other. But again, if you are seeking for Yago, you will know when you find him."
---
Hara nodded. "Good. you knew what to do in your old life, so it shouldn't be hard to know what you want to do now. Right?"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Lars looked at the rabbit in disbelief. What he said just added on to his growing desire to know exactly where the heck was this Yago fella. He put a paw to his face and swiped down, then turned back to this grey rabbit. Then something hit him....maybe it's him! Maybe it's the rabbit he's talking to now!

''Ah yes okay. Ah see it now. You're Yago ain't it...'' Lars said.
------------------
Mae looked at Hara and shrugged her shoulders. ''I guess so yeah. I guess I have to start cultivating a spirit of love for myself and not of the material. Besides I've got Kaiser...nothing will go wrong right? Except my eyes of course..'' Mae said, shuffling her feet.

She wondered wether she'll be able to be in contact with Seth again. That seemed like a really good deal.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"If you're making hypotheses, then I am not Yago. You will know when you'll meet him, so you were told."
---
"If your love comes through a good sight, then I guess it will be easy to buy your affection," Hara said, without a trace of scolding.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

''Okay yeah whatever!'' Lars exclaimed as he rolled his eyes, annoyed at this guy. It was such a simple question too.

Ruffling his head fur, he walked back to the bathhouse where he first met his two lovers. He still had the intention of asking them to marry him, but he wasn't so sure of the customs of this island. Yet he was determined. He reached the bathhouse and knocked, opening the door and sighing as he took a seat. ''Whew...that sure was informative. Hey Diana and Athena, any of you ladies happen to know where this shaman by the name of 'Yago' is located?'' he asked, tilting his head back and giving a defeated sigh.
------------
Mae was about to retort when she remembered the purpose of why she was here. She had to change her ways. No way could she mess this up by defying what the High Shaman had to say and advise. It would be futile running away from it all.

''I'm sorry. I come before you broken and contrite from the bottom of my heart. I really do not know how to set my course for a better future, or fix myself for that matter...'' Mae said, looking down. ''I....I'm just trying to find solutions...''
valerio

Post by valerio »

Diana raised an eyebrow. "If it is Yago, you seek, then go search for him. You will know when you'll find him."
---
Hara nodded. The conflict within this poor soul was eating her alive, she deserved more than being left to her own devices.
The rabbit put a paw on Mae's shoulder. A warm glow diffused from that point and through all of the husky's body. "This will soothe your physical anxiety. Now try to relax, child. No fear, no hate: that is the best course you can give to your life. Don't think of doing something for my sake, or for anyone else's sake. Do it because you believe in it. If you want to change your life, then start with something good you wanted to make of it."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

''YOU ARE KIDDING ME!'' Lars blurted out as soon as the same exact words came from Diana and straight into his erect ears. He was now more fed up than ever, and he sat up to think. Was this some sort of puzzle?

He went up behind Diana and placed his arms around her neck, giving her a nice nuzzle to her cheek. ''But Diana...everybody said the exact same thing when I asked about Yago...surely you can give me a hint hmm?'' Lars asked.
--------------
Mae inhaled and exhaled at a relaxing pace. Never before had she experienced peace this intimate with her soul and of her complications, worries and anxieties seemed to pale before this new found energy being harnessed in her spirit. A wall within her started to break, and instantly she was in touch with the purpose in her life.

''Wow Hara...what is this? This..soothing process...going on? It's so wonderful..'' Mae exclaimed as she closed her eyes.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Athena went behind Lars and started rubbing his back, starting with the shoulder blades, and down, slowly and gently, down to the tail root. Then she combed the bushy tail with her claws. "We can't tell you, sire, because that is your first test on your path to become shaman."
"But we can tell you that we are proud of you, because you're not giving up," Diana added.
Athena's claws gently pinched the German Sheperd's ears. "So, to prove your cubs you're not one to give up, you must keep looking."
---
Hara stroke Mae's chin. "This is like...an infusion, a balm, working on what good is growing in you, amplifying it. If you want to stay good, you must keep working on yourself. Tell me, Mae, what would make you feel so good, everyday?"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Lars let out a satisfied sigh of relief as his two lovers gave him a refreshing massage. He knew what he had to do, even if it took him a really long time to find out. He smiled as he faced his two lovers and exhaled with a sigh.

''Wherever this takes me, or whatever I find, you two will always be my loves. And I will definetly will want our cubs to know of the hardship and perseverance I've been through to be who I am...'' Lars said, gently stroking both their cheeks.

''But let me take a short rest...and in the meantime...'' Lars said, turning to face Athena and holding her body close to his. His muzzle went forward and gave Athena an intimate kiss.
-------------
Mae sighed as Hara asked her the question. ''To be free of this conviction that I need loads of money and materiaistic wealth to survive. And to be by Kaiser's side forever and raise a family. That would probably make me the happiest girl in the world...''
valerio

Post by valerio »

Diana played with Lars' head tuft. "So, what's important for you? Your quest, or the path you're walking to raise your family?"
---
Hara nodded. "I trust your words, child, but there is no sterner teacher than facts. So, when you'll next meet Seth, I hope you will be true mind and soul to your speech. More I cannot do, for now."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote:Diana played with Lars' head tuft. "So, what's important for you? Your quest, or the path you're walking to raise your family?"
---
Hara nodded. "I trust your words, child, but there is no sterner teacher than facts. So, when you'll next meet Seth, I hope you will be true mind and soul to your speech. More I cannot do, for now."
''Awww I know the quest is important Diana....just lemme have ya ladies for a bit more okay???'' Lars said cheekily, holding the back of Athena's head and kissing her deeply another time. He then turned to Diana with a grin and kissed her the same way he did to Athena. ''Man...I really don't know how you ladies do it but you all smell pretty darn good...mmm...this smell...''

Smell.....WAITAMINUTE!

He pulled away from Diana from a while. Maybe that was it! Maybe he could use that spiritual smelling ability of his to find Yago!

He wagged his tail with excitement as he planned out what to do in his head bit by bit. ''I....I think I might know how to find him!'' Lars said, holding Diana's waist.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Then do it," was the quiet answer.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
Rendak wrote:Edmund nodded "Yeah, that's great! No re-enactment necessary though, and if you could call me anything, I guess reported would fit" the wolf said, putting the device away
"So what now?"
Edmund looked in his notepad and got ready to write again, smiling "Why I ask questions again,now where did you meet this spirit again?"
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"He came to me while I was on the beach, looking for something to do for fun."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

(coulda sworn you answered differently last time but anyway)
Edmund wrote this down and asked next "And why did he choose you?" Edmund looked up at him as he asked this
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

(last time?)
"Well, apparently my soul is pure or something like that, so he was drawn to me. And good thing, too. This has been the most exciting day I've had in a while." Levi laughed a little as he finished this answer.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets