HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Leafolawl

Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate

Post by Leafolawl »

Rena was about to say something to the Corgi when 'Buster' ran past her, and that's when she lost it. She sat for a second to focus in on the rabbit, and took off in a slow chase after him, watching the rabbit to learn his pattern of movement when he ran.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
Aerroxosity

Post by Aerroxosity »

TensaZangetsu wrote:Okay buddy, lead the way!
Tia said while patting Albert's back
Albert nodded and started to lead the other dogs to his house over on Oak Street. Once they got over there Albert went straight to the door, He opened it and didn't much wait for anyone to say they wanted to go in or not as he pulled them in by their paws(Hands, paws?) Once in Albert shut the door behind them, from somewhere else in the house there was a loud thump, shortly after a buzz went off in Alberts collar. His pupils shrank as soon as he felt and heard the buzz. He started to run through the house like a wildfire.

He found his owner in the master bedroom on the floor, Albert ran over to him and knelled down next to him. "Dad, are you alright?!" Albert asked putting his head underneath of his owners arm and started to help him up on to his feet. Once the owner got on his feet Albert helped the man into the living room, grabbed his cane and gave it to him. Thanks boy. Now would ya look at that, looks like ya got yer self some friends. The man walked over to Tia and Rex. He was tall and bulky, he had a gruff voice with a southern drawl. I'm Gary. Are y'all friends of Al's?
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Within a few minutes Gage was starting to feel exhausted, his stubby legs working furiously to stay within sight of the other pets.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Aerroxosity wrote:
TensaZangetsu wrote:Okay buddy, lead the way!
Tia said while patting Albert's back
Albert nodded and started to lead the other dogs to his house over on Oak Street. Once they got over there Albert went straight to the door, He opened it and didn't much wait for anyone to say they wanted to go in or not as he pulled them in by their paws(Hands, paws?) Once in Albert shut the door behind them, from somewhere else in the house there was a loud thump, shortly after a buzz went off in Alberts collar. His pupils shrank as soon as he felt and heard the buzz. He started to run through the house like a wildfire.

He found his owner in the master bedroom on the floor, Albert ran over to him and knelled down next to him. "Dad, are you alright?!" Albert asked putting his head underneath of his owners arm and started to help him up on to his feet. Once the owner got on his feet Albert helped the man into the living room, grabbed his cane and gave it to him. Thanks boy. Now would ya look at that, looks like ya got yer self some friends. The man walked over to Tia and Rex. He was tall and bulky, he had a gruff voice with a southern drawl. I'm Gary. Are y'all friends of Al's?
Tia smiled
Yep, I'm Tia
She motioned for Rex to introduce himself
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Rex bowed lightly.
"Indeed, we are. I am Rex."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

So, what do you do for a living sir?
Tia was ever so curious
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Leafolawl wrote:Rena was about to say something to the Corgi when 'Buster' ran past her, and that's when she lost it. She sat for a second to focus in on the rabbit, and took off in a slow chase after him, watching the rabbit to learn his pattern of movement when he ran.
Buster just kept hopping, not noticing Rena picking up speed.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Aerroxosity

Post by Aerroxosity »

TenesaZangetsu wrote:So, what do you do for a living sir?
Tia was ever so curious
The man smiled and slightly leaned on his cane. "Well, I can't work, I get retirement checks, sadly it's not much, but it's enough for Al and me ta get by." Gary looked at a clock and then looked back at the pets. "Do y'all want to stay the rest of the night here? Or are y'all going somewhere else?" The man offered
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Actually, we were going to my house next, but we can come back here, after I get permission.
Tia said
The Moon Howler

Rex shrugged his shoulders "Sounds good, but I have to ask my Dad."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
simple things
Location: Up the gutter, onto the tree, up to the roof, and onto neverland. <3

Post by simple things »

So Miles honey, were going to be at the new town soon!” Lucy said, smiling and rapidly texting on her phone. The man that expertly drove the luxury Sedan down the road, laughed as he used one hand to control the wheel and used the other to quickly snatch away Lucy’s mobile phone.

Hey! I was texting Amy!” Lucy said smiling in a competitive way and reaching to grab the phone. Miles held the phone behind him and giggled. Before Lucy pulled the man into a kiss, holding onto him tightly. Miles kissed her back with a snicker before pulling away abruptly and gasping in a silly way.

Lucy dear, we have young eyes in the back seat, you naughty gurl” the brown haired man said winking at his girlfriend and looking into the back seat. A young raccoon sat cross legged on the soft leather seats, his ear-buds in tightly and his head bobbing ever so slowly to the beat that came from them.

Oh you mean my hot smexy raccoon?” Lucy said winking back to Miles in a playful way. “Stop the car Hun; I want him to sit with me, oh and ah! Mobile now” Lucy said, snapping her fingers and smirking as Miles handed her the sleek device. He knew not to enrage Lucy in anyway at all; she’s the type that can’t be reasoned with when they become enraged. Miles pushed gently on the breaks and sighed as the car came to a stop.

Lucy smiled and turned around, resting her chin on the front car seats side. “Oh Linny, won’t you come and sit up at the front with me?” Lucy said smiling at the raccoon and pouting slightly. Lineaus also knew that he shouldn’t get on her bad side too. Even if she was joking around.

The raccoon looked up and smirked, pulling out his ear-buds he slipped his iPod into his jean pocket.

He sighed before he opened the car door and stepped out. Lucy stuck out her tongue to Miles, before she quickly opened her door and grabbed Lineaus, pulling him onto her lap, and closing the door.

Oh Linny, I’m so happy everything worked out!” Lucy said, giggling and placing playful kisses along the raccoon’s neck and collar bone, before she slipped her hands up into his jumper and rubbed her hands along his chest and stomach. “Oh he’s so much more muscular than you” she said, giggling at Miles. The man smiled and shook his head, as he began driving again.

Lineaus rested his head on Lucy’s shoulder and sighed in relief as her hands played with his soft fur. “You will never be as manly as my Linny” Lucy said, taking her hands out of his jumper and wrapping her arms around his stomach, cradling her pet.

Hun, you’re going to scar the boy” The man said, laughing heartily as he pulled out a piece of paper form his pocket and handed Lucy the parchment.

You’re going to make Kous-Kous tonight sweetie?” Lucy said looking the paper over carefully. Miles nodded his head and smirked.

Yep, you’re favourite Hun.” He said, smiling and driving down the road, reaching the front of AppleGate.

Oh Lineaus!” Lucy said in a dramatic voice. "I don’t think it’s going to work out, but you can always be my secret love interest” Lucy said before laughing and kissing the raccoon’s cheek.

Okay guys, it looks like we are here now” Miles said, slowly driving past the entry sign.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles stirred in his bed. Not that he couldn't sleep, or his cough was bothering him, yet, something else was. He hated that. So he got up and looked around the place.

Hopefully, no one's died here. He thought. That would be awful.

He shuddered a moment and kept looking around. Then he noticed a window out facing the direction of the town view. Was that footsteps he heard?
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Rena was about to sprint after 'Buster', when she'd looked back and seen that 'Gage' had started falling behind. Both her teachings and instincts told her to go back for him, since it was rude to leave someone behind. She slowed down and let him catch up to her before picking pace back up to keep up with him. "Do y'all need some help? 'Cause you're lagging behind mighty bad." She said said to the corgi, in hopes he would let her give him a piggy back.
Love me right now! Done.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

No, *wheeze* I'm good....just *pant* go ahead.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Buster looked behind himself and noticed Gage and Rena had fallen behind, so he changed direction and went back to them.

"Is everything okay, Miss Rena? Gage?
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Buster looked behind himself and noticed Gage and Rena had fallen behind, so he changed direction and went back to them.

"Is everything okay, Miss Rena? Gage?
Gage began to turn red
really guys I'm fine go ahead
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"But it's not polite to leave friends behind, Gage."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Gage got even redder I don't mind....really. I dont want to slow you two down
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Rena sat on the side waiting for a moment to talk to talk without interrupting Gage or Buster, since, by instinct, a male was higher than her on the chain of dominance until she put herself above them by some means of making them feel inadequate. Gage didn't bend enough under pressure to be inadequate mentally, and so that made him the lead unless he were to say otherwise.

When she finally found an opening to say something she quickly started into her question saying "Should we walk then?" Trying to keep everything going smoothly.
Love me right now! Done.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Leafolawl wrote:When she finally found an opening to say something she quickly started into her question saying "Should we walk then?" Trying to keep everything going smoothly.
I guess, I mean if you guys don't mind.....I'm sorry.
Gage couldn't bring himself to make eye contact with the other pets,
Well that wasn't the impression I wanted to make.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"yeah. walking seems like the best option right now. We don't want to wear ourselves out before exploring abandoned houses, anyway."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Aerroxosity

Post by Aerroxosity »

TensaZangetsu wrote:Actually, we were going to my house next, but we can come back here, after I get permission.
Tia said
The Moon Howler wrote:Rex shrugged his shoulders "Sounds good, but I have to ask my Dad."
Gary lightly chuckled. "Well y'all get going then, don't want to keep your owners waiting do ya? You three go and have a good time" He smiled at the three dogs and waved to them goodbye.

"Well, alright, come on I can not wait to meet your parents Tia" He said happily
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Actually, my mom's single
Tia said
Anyways, let's go.
She said as she walked off
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"yeah. walking seems like the best option right now. We don't want to wear ourselves out before exploring abandoned houses, anyway."
"An' that's the million dollar reason!" Rena called out playfully. She didn't want anyone to be to exhausted to do anything when they got to the woods, since it'd just be awkward to be the only one who still had some energy left when they hit their destination, wherever it may be.
Love me right now! Done.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Now that he was walking Gage had time to really look around and soak in the woods around him. Everything seemed so alien.

you're a looooong way from Steel River. This is so cool!!
So do you come out here often Rena?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

"Only when I'm upset enough I can't really see straight." Rena had said in response to Gage's question. "See, I'm what you might call an "isolated healer", I prefer to deal with my emotions on my own rather than let someone else tell me how to live my life. It's my grasp of freedom in the world when I'm stuck stressing out over having nothing that's my own." She finished, hoping that Gage and Buster were listening.
Last edited by Leafolawl on Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Love me right now! Done.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Leafolawl wrote:"Only when I'm upset enough I can't really see straight." Rena had said in response to Gage's question. "See, I'm what you might call an "isolated healer", I prefer to deal with my emotions on my own rather than let someone else tell me how to live my life. It's my grasp of freedom in the world when I'm stuck stressing out over having nothing that's my own." She finished, hoping that Gage and Buster were listening.

Gage was silent for a second unsure as to how he should respond.

I know what you mean, I'm the same way. This must be a great spot to go if you need some time to yourself.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"well If I need time to myself, my parents usually give it to me at home, but I know how you feel. sometimes you just want to be alone with your thoughts."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Isabel stepped into her son's bedroom, finding him dead asleep. she knew there was no way to wake him up, before...
The woman sighed, tried the same to poke at the wolfdog's arm, calling his name softly, but to no avail.
Isabel then proceeded to remove Janus' tac vest. She kne he'd hate to have it on once he was awake.
One hour to sunset... "Hubert, please keep him out of troubles. For the others' safety."
The skull's eyes shone. <That will be done.>
The Moon Howler

TensaZangetsu wrote:Actually, my mom's single
Tia said
Anyways, let's go.
"Yeah, let's go..." Rex nodded with a smile, but his was distracted, as if he was thinking of something.

My RP Characters
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

The Moon Howler wrote:
TensaZangetsu wrote:Actually, my mom's single
Tia said
Anyways, let's go.
"Yeah, let's go..." Rex nodded with a smile, but his was distracted, as if he was thinking of something.
Tia led them back to main street. She sighed as she got closer to her house
She stoppped when they were there
Okay, were here!
Aerroxosity

Post by Aerroxosity »

Albert smiled knowing they were there. "Cool I can't wait, after you m'lady" Albert looked over to rex and couldn't help but smile bigger
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Aerroxosity wrote:Albert smiled knowing they were there. "Cool I can't wait, after you m'lady" Albert looked over to rex and couldn't help but smile bigger
Tia blushed.
She walked to the door, and opened it
Mama! I'm home.
And how's my baby doing?
Fine. Is it okay that I brought overdone friends
It's okay that you're friemds are over! It's great that you made some friends!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles turned away from the window and folded himself back in his bed.

Well, if they do come here, then PLEASE DON'T COME UPSTAIRS! He thought, a little too loud.

"Ugh, I can't stand scaring away young kids," Miles said to himself, "I hate doing it. Sigh. Yawn." Unfortunately for Miles, anyone anywhere near the house would've heard his thought.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Rena's ear twitched. Did y'all hear that? She asked when the voice had left, unsure as to if it was something that had just played in her mind, since it didn't seem to have a definitive direction that it came from.
Love me right now! Done.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

I think I heard a voice, It's probably just my ears playing tricks on me.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"I heard something too. It's probably just a feral in the woods."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

"Well if y'all heard it it was definitely there, and I'm gonna figure out where it came from." Rena had said, curious as to if it was a pet who was new to the area that got lost. "An' don't worry, I used to be a huntin' dog, an' I still remember how to keep us out of a fight with them, and kick their tails in the worst of cases." She finished trying to keep Buster and Gage calm as she kept walking.
Love me right now! Done.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Alright, you lead I'll follow.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"I'll follow too."
hunting dog, eh? I may have to be careful around her.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets