HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

D-Singer wrote:Blood spun around and gave a mildly surprised look towards the person standing outside the van, and muttered back to Rav. “Zip it, we did nothing anyone with a spine wouldn't have done.” Seeing that the ducks were retreating now, Blood instantly calmed down and spoke to the person approaching them. “Hey, we were attacked! We were just playing up until -*CLING!*-Gah!!” Blood once again was cut short by something falling on his head. He rubbed the spot between his ears and heard the geese high above them honking again, probably laughter at the one well placed shot with an empty, glass soda bottle.
Suddenly a small object shot through the air, smacking into one of the ducks and knocking it clean out of the sky, squawking as it fell into a nearby bush. Meanwhile, as the rock landed near Blood and Rav, a black streak rushed through the corner of their vision, moving from the rock's origin to the bush where the duck had landed, getting there in time for the duck to begin screaming madly for a few second before suddenly going silent.

(( "Guess what I just did." ))
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:Blood thought after hearing the conversation between Rav and the duck he caught. “Freaking classic, a bunch of idiot housepets steal from the local ferals, and as a result everyone has to deal with the anger driven backlash.”

It seems that way. (sigh) some days it's like the pets who live here, hate how much freedom an lack of rules they have living here.
D-Singer wrote:Blood spun around and gave a mildly surprised look towards the person standing outside the van, and muttered back to Rav. “Zip it, we did nothing anyone with a spine wouldn't have done.” Seeing that the ducks were retreating now, Blood instantly calmed down and spoke to the person approaching them. “Hey, we were attacked! We were just playing up until -*CLING!*-Gah!!” Blood once again was cut short by something falling on his head. He rubbed the spot between his ears and heard the geese high above them honking again, probably laughter at the one well placed shot with an empty, glass soda bottle.

Rav jumps up..
Are you Ok? that looked like a nasty hit..
Peering closely at Blood's head.
Well now your living up to your your name, your bleeding pretty heavily now.
The animal control officer, goes back to the van, an gets the first aid kit an returns to the dogs.
A long conversation ensures that about what had happened here, an that Blood an Rav were not involved other than being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
while he applies a gauze compress an a cold pack to Blood's head.
So that's whats been happening, we have been getting calls all over the place about angry birds chasing people an pets all over the place.
Hmmm, these type of wounds bleed so out of proportion to how bad they really are. How are you feeling?

RockstarRaccoon wrote: Suddenly a small object shot through the air, smacking into one of the ducks and knocking it clean out of the sky, squawking as it fell into a nearby bush. Meanwhile, as the rock landed near Blood and Rav, a black streak rushed through the corner of their vision, moving from the rock's origin to the bush where the duck had landed, getting there in time for the duck to begin screaming madly for a few second before suddenly going silent.

The animal control officer looks up at all the Quaacking..
What the is going on now? Here you, Hold this down on your brothers head firmly like this. Taking Rav's hand an positioning it to hold the cold pack an compress onto Blood's head.
The Officer then goes over to start searching through the bushes where he saw the duck fall out of the sky..

Rav sighs.. an whispers,
I think things just took a turn for the worse again..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Following behind them at a moderate distance into the living room, where I comfortably sat beside Eddie, I couldn't help but cogitate over the correlative relationship between the two pets ; bearing that mutual sibling bond caused me to reminisce a bit. I merrily got lost in thought while Eddie and Shanks conversed with one another, so I couldn't really determine what they were talking about. Unfortunately, my musing was abruptly distorted from all the unexpectedly loud yelling and what-not.
Alex wrote: WAAAAAAAAAAH! GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!! MY HAT!!! YOU'VE FOUND IT!!!
"Nyaaah!!" I shrieked, startled and tackled out of my oblivious state.
I think I attained quite the attention when I jumped with fear and surprise. However, this was only for the first few passing moments. Seconds later, I regained composure...but I was still pretty shook up; the fine hairs of my pelt all frizzled up, the pupils of my daunting gaze fully dilated, and my retracting claws exposed out of mere instinct. For what felt like a mere instant in simply recovering my collected state of mind was actually long enough to catch me by surprise, yet again.
...found it. Carlito here can explain what happened next.
"--...Huh, what?" I bashfully murmured by the sound of my name, dumbfounded.
Russiarules1
Location: By Strawberry Fields, on a flying Yellow Submarine, eating muffins.

Post by Russiarules1 »

Aquablast wrote: "Ooh! I think the cake is ready! Shall we get it out now, Dimitri?"
"Yeah!" Dimitri walked over to the oven and turned it off to retrieve the cake. The dog took the "cake' out and... "What the...? I don't think this is how a cake should look..." Dimitri showed the cake to Milk.
Doing dumb things is what makes us normal humans.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

Today's World Domination Is Provided By: Ponies
OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Russiarules1 wrote:
Aquablast wrote: "Ooh! I think the cake is ready! Shall we get it out now, Dimitri?"
"Yeah!" Dimitri walked over to the oven and turned it off to retrieve the cake. The dog took the "cake' out and... "What the...? I don't think this is how a cake should look..." Dimitri showed the cake to Milk.
Alex looked over at the cake
What the #### is that?

It ,uh....., it still looks Alex paused searching for a lie that would at least sound a little plausible, edible
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Seth wrote:
Russiarules1 wrote:
Alex looked over at the cake
What the #### is that?

It ,uh....., it still looks Alex paused searching for a lie that would at least sound a little plausible, edible
Don't lie, it's god awful!
Cole!
Just being honest! And if you can't take criticism, you don't deserve to cook! Now, what ingredients did you use?
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:Rav jumps up..
Are you Ok? that looked like a nasty hit..
Peering closely at Blood's head.
Well now your living up to your your name, your bleeding pretty heavily now.
“What? That thing hurt, but there’s no way it...oh...” Blood moved his paw from his head to see that it was covered in his namesake. “**** birds, that bottle must have been chipped.” Oddly, the shepherd didn’t seem that worried that his head was bleeding as much as it was, and acted as if it was just a minor tap between the ears.

The ranger came back with a first aid kit. Blood helped to explain while the person helped clean up the small wound on his head. When asked how he was feeling, he responded. “It’s nothing, just some minor throbbing now. I’m fine.”
RockstarRaccoon wrote:Suddenly a small object shot through the air, smacking into one of the ducks and knocking it clean out of the sky, squawking as it fell into a nearby bush. Meanwhile, as the rock landed near Blood and Rav, a black streak rushed through the corner of their vision, moving from the rock's origin to the bush where the duck had landed, getting there in time for the duck to begin screaming madly for a few second before suddenly going silent.
Blood glanced quickly from the rock at his feet to the bushes where he caught a glimpse of something rushing out of sight. He couldn’t smell what or who it was from their distance, he pointed his blood covered paw at the bushes with a suspicious expression. “Okay, what was that? Did either of you see?”
Keeshah wrote:The animal control officer looks up at all the Quaacking..
What is going on now? Here you, Hold this down on your brothers head firmly like this. Taking Rav's hand an positioning it to hold the cold pack an compress onto Blood's head.
The Officer then goes over to start searching through the bushes where he saw the duck fall out of the sky..

Rav sighs.. an whispers,I think things just took a turn for the worse again..
“You’re probably right.” Blood looked at the bushes and the searching ranger, than back at Rav. “That guy thought we were brothers..”
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

TensaZangetsu wrote:Just being honest! And if you can't take criticism, you don't deserve to cook! Now, what ingredients did you use?
"Ow! Harsh, aren't you? Listen to your brother, or you won't be getting any lady friends! And we used ingredients for a cake, duh!" Milk said matter-of-factly, despite her super-ambiguous answer.

She grabbed a clean spoon and took a scoop from the contents in the bowl. When she lifted the spoon, few drops of the "cake" fell back into the bowl... Like liquid. She stared at the spoon, before sniffing it a few times. It still smells like chocolate... She reassured herself, before putting the spoon into her mouth.

"Hm! It's a success! The special chocolate milk is ready!" She suddenly smiled and declared, as if she never intended to make any cake.

(OOC: The cake is a lie joke incoming!)
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Aquablast wrote:
TensaZangetsu wrote:Just being honest! And if you can't take criticism, you don't deserve to cook! Now, what ingredients did you use?
"Ow! Harsh, aren't you? Listen to your brother, or you won't be getting any lady friends! And we used ingredients for a cake, duh!" Milk said matter-of-factly, despite her super-ambiguous answer.

She grabbed a clean spoon and took a scoop from the contents in the bowl. When she lifted the spoon, few drops of the "cake" fell back into the bowl... Like liquid. She stared at the spoon, before sniffing it a few times. It still smells like chocolate... She reassured herself, before putting the spoon into her mouth.

"Hm! It's a success! The special chocolate milk is ready!" She suddenly smiled and declared, as if she never intended to make any cake.

sounds great! Alex tried to smile as convincingly as possible.
It cant be that bad
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote: “You’re probably right.” Blood looked at the bushes and the searching ranger, than back at Rav. “That guy thought we were brothers..”

Rav stays at Bloods side.. sniffing up at the wind..
The wind is blowing the wrong way i can't tell who it is..
Rav looks into Bloods eyes.
Yes i noticed. I think it's kinda cool. I always wanted a brother!..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Aquablast wrote:

I'm not eating that.
Cole went back to the couch and laid back down.
... You're hopeless. Sorry about him, he's usually very nice... ish. Maybe he's upset.
He looked at Cole
But about what?
Alex

Post by Alex »

Rhyzer wrote:"--...Huh, what?" I bashfully murmured by the sound of my name, dumbfounded.
Eddie looked up at Carlito, who was confused, and startled. His reaction a few moments ago wasn't a big surprise, but Eddie is usually used to such things with his brother, who was still shaking with joy.
Uhm... nothing, forget it.... isn't that important now.
Eddie was really tired. The ducks retreated, but they could come back. Shanks, is there any orange soda left?
Shanks didn't react at first. Once Eddie called him again, he turned to look at his brother. What? Oh, yeah, yeah, there are some cans left. Should I go grab some?
Eddie was about to nod, but then he remembered how Shanks was this morning. No, grab only two! One for me, one for our guest.
After a sad expression, Shanks stood up and got the drinks. Eddie opened the can, and took a sip. Orange soda worked fast on him, so he had to drink it slowly. But it felt good after a day like this. Pretty crazy, this neighborhood. At least all the other pets are nice. Mostly. And that Milk was crazy.... I think she was hitting on you, Shanks (He had almost no reaction, being busy staring at his hat). Or was she hitting on me....? Well, whatever. Girls, girls... I never had any luck with them. How about you, Carlito?

(( I really like the idea of first-person RPing. Too bad I can't do it myself since I have two characters ))
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:
D-Singer wrote: “You’re probably right.” Blood looked at the bushes and the searching ranger, than back at Rav. “That guy thought we were brothers..”

Rav stays at Bloods side.. sniffing up at the wind..
The wind is blowing the wrong way i can't tell who it is..
Rav looks into Bloods eyes.
Yes i noticed. I think it's kinda cool. I always wanted a brother!..
Blood looked back at Rav, his namesake colored irises returning the thousand yard stare they were known for. He knew what he meant, but went to point out the obvious just to change the subject a little. “Rav, chances are good you already have at least one brother. Though it’s also likely you just don’t remember him.”
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote: Blood looked back at Rav, his namesake colored irises returning the thousand yard stare they were known for. He knew what he meant, but went to point out the obvious just to change the subject a little. “Rav, chances are good you already have at least one brother. Though it’s also likely you just don’t remember him.”

Rav flicks his ears about.
Oh it's quite likely that i have several brothers an sisters, being that my sire is a show dog, stud dog.
But i meant one that i can hang an run with now, rather than play with in the puppy kennels until they were taken away to join their new families.
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Alex wrote:
Rhyzer wrote:"--...Huh, what?" I bashfully murmured by the sound of my name, dumbfounded.
Eddie looked up at Carlito, who was confused, and startled. His reaction a few moments ago wasn't a big surprise, but Eddie is usually used to such things with his brother, who was still shaking with joy.
Uhm... nothing, forget it.... isn't that important now.
Eddie was really tired. The ducks retreated, but they could come back. Shanks, is there any orange soda left?
Shanks didn't react at first. Once Eddie called him again, he turned to look at his brother. What? Oh, yeah, yeah, there are some cans left. Should I go grab some?
Eddie was about to nod, but then he remembered how Shanks was this morning. No, grab only two! One for me, one for our guest.
After a sad expression, Shanks stood up and got the drinks. Eddie opened the can, and took a sip. Orange soda worked fast on him, so he had to drink it slowly. But it felt good after a day like this. Pretty crazy, this neighborhood. At least all the other pets are nice. Mostly. And that Milk was crazy.... I think she was hitting on you, Shanks (He had almost no reaction, being busy staring at his hat). Or was she hitting on me....? Well, whatever. Girls, girls... I never had any luck with them. How about you, Carlito?
I felt my compunctious mind swear my name with wrath due to my carelessness. This wasn't usually the case on a regular basis...but I must be fatigued. I told myself that repeatedly to ease my mind for the time being. As Shanks provided me and Eddie a drink, I returned a contented smile at him to show my profound gratitude.
I stared down at the orange soda lying in the grip of my sore paws before chugging it lightly ; that enticingly perplexing, yet sweet and bitter blend that allures my taste buds to try some more! I don't excessively drink orange soda, mind you, it's just...that...t-that...--wait...
--...what was I talking about, again?
"...G-girls?" I murmured, my attention wrapped back to the subject I suspected...to be the case... "Ohh yeah, las chicas bonitas!..."

((I got to get back on track if I'm going to write fan-fics and whatnot! C: ))
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Cole was very deep in thought
I really need to get online, I think everyone on the forum is getting worried... Wait! I have a phone!... But no Wi-Fi what to do... Maybe I should try to make conversation with someone to pass time...
He looks towards milk
No.
He then looks at Matt
I talk to him all the time!
He then turns to dimitri
... Okay I'm too shy... I'll just listen to music.
He then whined and put on his headphones and listened to some R&B Soul music.
Man I'm pathetic if I'm too shy to talk to another dog. It's a good thing Im great at hiding emotions.
Matt talked to Milk.
So it's good?
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:
D-Singer wrote: Blood looked back at Rav, his namesake colored irises returning the thousand yard stare they were known for. He knew what he meant, but went to point out the obvious just to change the subject a little. “Rav, chances are good you already have at least one brother. Though it’s also likely you just don’t remember him.”

Rav flicks his ears about.
Oh it's quite likely that i have several brothers an sisters, being that my sire is a show dog, stud dog.
But i meant one that i can hang an run with now, rather than play with in the puppy kennels until they were taken away to join their new families.
"Yeah, well for next month or so, that's probably what you've got with me. Lucky you." There was a moment of pause as Blood thought to himself. "Rav, have you ever lived with any siblings before?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote: "Yeah, well for next month or so, that's probably what you've got with me. Lucky you." There was a moment of pause as Blood thought to himself. "Rav, have you ever lived with any siblings before?"

Rav flinches,
Well, I lived in the kennels with my sire, as a puppy.
with all of the other male puppies bred there.
They kept the females on the other side of the kennels from us.
So i don't know if that counts as living with siblings before.?
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote: Rav flinches,
Well, I lived in the kennels with my sire, as a puppy.
with all of the other male puppies bred there.
They kept the females on the other side of the kennels from us.
So i don't know if that counts as living with siblings before.?
“Not exactly. I take it that means you’ve never been in a family with another dog.”
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

"Ok, that's it!" Eliot whispered, looking out the window. Eliot left the room and went upstairs. "Ok...? Dimitri noticed Eliot leaving the room, but he ignored at went back to the cake "I would still eat that!" he exclaimed.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote: “Not exactly. I take it that means you’ve never been in a family with another dog.”
Rav squirms around uncomfortably.
Ummm No.. I mean i tried with Venison, but he was more like another human in the house, than another pet.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Rhyzer wrote:"...G-girls?" I murmured, my attention wrapped back to the subject I suspected...to be the case... "Ohh yeah, las chicas bonitas!..."
Yet again, it seemed that Carlito was surprised and startled by what Eddie was saying. Looks like that his attention span was horribly low when there's no danger around.
Uhm.... what? Carlito, are you okay?
Upon hearing the "Are you okay", Shanks lifted his head, immediately thinking that something bad happened. Once he saw that everyone was physically okay, he returned to doing nothing.
Richarson Valley

TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Russiarules1 wrote:"Ok, that's it!" Eliot whispered, looking out the window. Eliot left the room and went upstairs. "Ok...? Dimitri noticed Eliot leaving the room, but he ignored at went back to the cake "I would still eat that!" he exclaimed.
Cole badly wanted to yell out AND GET SICK! but his phone suddenly rang. His ring tone was the theme to Pokemon Black and White's elite four battle. He looked and saw it was his best friend. He answered it quickly. Keri! How ya doin! Cole had a big smile on his face.
Nothing! Get on video chat! I got something to show ya!
Can't, I'm stuck over a friends house.
Then I'll just send you a picture! Hold up.
Then She hung up. And after a few moments he's phone vibrated. He saw that he got a picture message and looked at it. It was a drawing of Roses and words. The words said "We really miss you guys! Hope you're doing alright!"
Cole looked at the message and was brought to tears. He was really happy to know they had missed him and Matt. He just stared at the message a for a few more seconds. And called Keri back.
So, what do ya think?
It's the best thing you ever drew! Thank you so much.
Glad you like it buddy. Call me again as soon as you get home.
Cole sniffed Sure
Keri heard him sniff Are you crying?
What. No, I uhh...
No need to get offended. It's alright if you cry over my awesome artwork.
Whatever. Bye Keri.
Bye Snickers!
Don't call me that!
Cole then hanged up his phone. He wiped his eyes. She is just ridiculous.

(Keri is his best friend from where he used to live... She's a cat.. and this is the song I was talking about. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnJwd9zr ... ata_player )
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:
D-Singer wrote: “Not exactly. I take it that means you’ve never been in a family with another dog.”
Rav squirms around uncomfortably.
Ummm No.. I mean i tried with Venison, but he was more like another human in the house, than another pet.
"Tch, that dog..." Blood kept watching the bushes off on the other side of the park, waiting to see if anything else happened. Luckily the ducks were gone, and apparently were not coming back for the moment. "Alright, if that guy isn't back in about another minute, I'm going over there myself to see what happened."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote: "Tch, that dog..." Blood kept watching the bushes off on the other side of the park, waiting to see if anything else happened. Luckily the ducks were gone, and apparently were not coming back for the moment. "Alright, if that guy isn't back in about another minute, I'm going over there myself to see what happened."

I think we should sneak away while we can.
But if you want to go on a new adventure in the bushes, i guess i'll have to come along with my brother to keep an eye on him.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

TensaZangetsu wrote:I'm not eating that.
"Your loss!" Milk stuck her tongue out.
TensaZangetsu wrote:So it's good?
"Of course it's good! How can it be not good?" Milk replied, completely ignoring the fact that she managed to turn a cake into a drink.
Seth wrote:sounds great! Alex tried to smile as convincingly as possible.
It cant be that bad
Russiarules1 wrote:"Ok, that's it!" Eliot whispered, looking out the window. Eliot left the room and went upstairs. "Ok...? Dimitri noticed Eliot leaving the room, but he ignored at went back to the cake "I would still eat that!" he exclaimed.
"... His loss too!" Milk whispered to Dimitri. "But I am glad that you gentlemen want to give it a go!" She smiled and said, before pouring the should-be-cake into 4 glasses and passed it to everyone, except Cole who was now crying over something due to phone.

(OOC: To kill some confusion, it's not cake anymore, but chocolate milk. The ingredients were: Milk, pet-safe chocolate syrup, eggs, sugar, and honey... Yes, it might be a bit... Too sweet and will probably give you diabetes if you drink too much! :lol: )
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Aquablast wrote:
"Of course it's good! How can it be not good?" Milk replied, completely ignoring the fact that she managed to turn a cake into a drink.
It cant be that bad
"... His loss too!" Milk whispered to Dimitri. "But I am glad that you gentlemen want to give it a go!" She smiled and said, before pouring the should-be-cake into 4 glasses and passed it to everyone, except Cole who was now crying over something due to phone.

(OOC: To kill some confusion, it's not cake anymore, but chocolate milk. The ingredients were: Milk, pet-safe chocolate syrup, eggs, sugar, and honey... Yes, it might be a bit... Too sweet and will probably give you diabetes if you drink too much! :lol: )
Alex choked down his first drink, what is this pure sugar? Not wanting to seem rude he continued to sip at the sugary concoction he held in his paws.

"Not bad!, not bad at all." Alex was trying to sound convincing but couldn''t help but feel he sounded too cheerful.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Aquablast wrote:
It cant be that bad

Matt was about to take a sip, when he noticed that cole was crying Great an excuse not to drink this.
He walks over with the cup still in his hands
Cole, are you okay?
Yeah- wait I just realized something!
What?
How is it that my phone has a signal Now!?
Cole got annoyed but dimmed it down
Anyways, guess who just called.
Who?
Cole whispered into matts ear
Keri
Matt then blurted out REALLY! WHY DIDN'T YOU YELL ME SOONER! JERK!
You were over there! And, what's that in your hands?... Is that chocolate milk?
Matt chuckled a bit
Suure... Chocolate milk.
Cole looked at the glass Should you really drink that?
Don't worry, it's pet safe. You can tell by the scent
No, that's not what I meant... Nevermind, so can I try some?
... Okay.
Matt then handed the glass over to Cole.
Oh, and before I forget, Keri said that she and everyone miss us.
Really! That's great!
Yep, she sent this picture of a drawing she did, it's great! I'll show you when I'm done.
Cole then took a chug of the "chocolate milk" sat there for a moment, then ran into the kitchen spitting it all into a trashcan. His mouth felt so sweet, it was sickening.
Oh god, I think I'm gonna throw up. What the hell was in that!?
That was the cake She made.
What! You said it was chocolate milk!
Didn't you see her bring it in earlier.
No! Too buisy with Keri on phone!
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Alex wrote: Uhm.... what? Carlito, are you okay?
"Y-yeah!" I subconsciously retorted, " 'M alright, bro. Don't worry."
As I gently set aside the empty orange soda can to the side, I couldn't help but succumb to my inebriated state...Wait, was it only one I took? Felt like many more...I dunno...
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

Dimitri took a sip "Hey, it's not bad at all! I like it!" Dimitri kept drinking the... er, cake? Seconds later, he saw Cole "rejecting" the drink. Dimitri couldn't help himself and laughed. "Hey, Milk, is there some more of that chocolate milk?" he asked.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Russiarules1 wrote:Dimitri took a sip "Hey, it's not bad at all! I like it!" Dimitri kept drinking the... er, cake? Seconds later, he saw Cole "rejecting" the drink. Dimitri couldn't help himself and laughed. "Hey, Milk, is there some more of that chocolate milk?" he asked.
You're crazy to want more of That!
Cole wiped his mouth.
Cole, remember... Picture!
Oh right
He got out his phone
Don't speak of this to Anyone! cause then Keri would get mad at me for showing people her drawings. Do you promise?
I promise! I wont tell a soul!
Good then.
He then went through his photos(all pictures of Matt, and Keri) and went to the drawing.
Matt looked and gave a teary eyed smile.
That's wonderful.
I know right,
Hey Cole, can I ask you something?
Ask away kiddo.
Were you and Keri dating?
Cole blushed very hardly.
Umm, uh... Well, ya see...
So you two Were Dating! I knew it!
No- Matt, you have it all wrong!
Cole blushed even harder.
No need to lie, it's alright if you dated a cat.
WE WEREN'T DATING, SO DROP IT! Cole yelled.
Okay Cole, no need to get mad.
I'm not mad!
Alex

Post by Alex »

Rhyzer wrote: "Y-yeah!" I subconsciously retorted, " 'M alright, bro. Don't worry."
As I gently set aside the empty orange soda can to the side, I couldn't help but succumb to my inebriated state...Wait, was it only one I took? Felt like many more...I dunno...
Eddie felt awkward again. The conversation died, and all that remained was awkward silence anyway. He had no idea what to talk about, or to talk at all, since it seemed Carlito didn't listen to anything said. Then, all of a sudden, Shanks spoke, loud enough for anyone in the room to listen to him. Hey guys, this is boring what we're doing! Let's play something that doesn't require standing, since it seems the two of you prefer sitting...
Eddie looked at him, surprised, since the thing he said was actually right. And smart, too. It could be an easy way to kill this awkwardness. Wow, you're actually right.... but what could we play?
Truth or dare! I'll start!
Shanks was somehow really enthusiastic to play this game. His eyes fell on Carlito, who seemed a little affected by the orange soda. That was actually good, since people usually talk a lot when drunk. And do crazy things. So, new cat! Truth or dare?!
Richarson Valley

Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Alex wrote: Eddie felt awkward again. The conversation died, and all that remained was awkward silence anyway. He had no idea what to talk about, or to talk at all, since it seemed Carlito didn't listen to anything said. Then, all of a sudden, Shanks spoke, loud enough for anyone in the room to listen to him. Hey guys, this is boring what we're doing! Let's play something that doesn't require standing, since it seems the two of you prefer sitting...
Eddie looked at him, surprised, since the thing he said was actually right. And smart, too. It could be an easy way to kill this awkwardness. Wow, you're actually right.... but what could we play?
Truth or dare! I'll start!
Shanks was somehow really enthusiastic to play this game. His eyes fell on Carlito, who seemed a little affected by the orange soda. That was actually good, since people usually talk a lot when drunk. And do crazy things. So, new cat! Truth or dare?!
"...Dare!" I retorted, exuberantly feeble-minded as I was with a bright smile.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:
D-Singer wrote: "Tch, that dog..." Blood kept watching the bushes off on the other side of the park, waiting to see if anything else happened. Luckily the ducks were gone, and apparently were not coming back for the moment. "Alright, if that guy isn't back in about another minute, I'm going over there myself to see what happened."

I think we should sneak away while we can.
But if you want to go on a new adventure in the bushes, i guess i'll have to come along with my brother to keep an eye on him.
"Hmph! Alright then. Let's just hope whatever it was that took out that duck doesn't do the same to that human too." Blood moved Rav's paw and the ice pack from his head, the bleeding had by now slowed to the point it wasn't a problem. "Let's go, I need to go wash this cut off anyways."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:"Hmph! Alright then. Let's just hope whatever it was that took out that duck doesn't do the same to that human too." Blood moved Rav's paw and the ice pack from his head, the bleeding had by now slowed to the point it wasn't a problem. "Let's go, I need to go wash this cut off anyways."

Rav henhouse his head off to the side.
Where are you going to wash that off at? By soaking your head in the river??
Rav starts prowling into the bushes.
I must be a feral, none of the pets i know that live here, could hunt down a cup cake without help an a bit of luck.
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

TensaZangetsu wrote: You're crazy to want more of That!
Cole wiped his mouth.
"Pfft, it's not that bad, heheh" Dimitri laughed. Eliot passed the kitchen and walked to the door "Dimitri, save some for me, I'm going to The Wall" Dimitri's ears perked up and stopped the teenager at the door "Woah,woah, woah!You are not going out there, not alone!" "Oh come on! We both know that I can take cover on anything on the street. Also, this hat is hard enough to resist a rock!" Eliot pointed at his ushanka "Well, you have a little point there, but it is still dangerous!" "Nah... look, see that cardboard next to that garbage can? I'll pick it up and bam! The only thing those ducks can do is throw a boulder at me or just attack me on the ground. Still, I won't slow down." "All that for a cup of coffee" Dimitri said, unamused "Eeyup! So you coming with me?" "I don't know..." he was unsure "Oh, come on! It'll be like Shaun of the Dead!" "More like a twisted version of Pearl Harbour" Dimitri muttered "Heheh... AHEM, WHO WANTS TO GO TO THE WALL WITH ME?!" Eliot asked out loud, loud enough that everyone in the house heard.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Alex turned to the other pets in the roomI'm down if you guys are.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Russiarules1 wrote:
TensaZangetsu wrote: You're crazy to want more of That!
Cole wiped his mouth.
"Pfft, it's not that bad, heheh" Dimitri laughed. Eliot passed the kitchen and walked to the door "Dimitri, save some for me, I'm going to The Wall" Dimitri's ears perked up and stopped the teenager at the door "Woah,woah, woah!You are not going out there, not alone!" "Oh come on! We both know that I can take cover on anything on the street. Also, this hat is hard enough to resist a rock!" Eliot pointed at his ushanka "Well, you have a little point there, but it is still dangerous!" "Nah... look, see that cardboard next to that garbage can? I'll pick it up and bam! The only thing those ducks can do is throw a boulder at me or just attack me on the ground. Still, I won't slow down." "All that for a cup of coffee" Dimitri said, unamused "Eeyup! So you coming with me?" "I don't know..." he was unsure "Oh, come on! It'll be like Shaun of the Dead!" "More like a twisted version of Pearl Harbour" Dimitri muttered "Heheh... AHEM, WHO WANTS TO GO TO THE WALL WITH ME?!" Eliot asked out loud, loud enough that everyone in the house heard.
Matt gave a confused look
What did he say?
I think he said Mall
Ooh. I wanna go!
Cole sighed and patted Matt on the head.
But I don't have my collar, I've been wearing this ribbon cause it broke.
He pointed to his neck.
Anybody got a spare collar I can use?
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Russiarules1 wrote:Dimitri took a sip "Hey, it's not bad at all! I like it!" Dimitri kept drinking the... er, cake? Seconds later, he saw Cole "rejecting" the drink. Dimitri couldn't help himself and laughed. "Hey, Milk, is there some more of that chocolate milk?" he asked.
Too sweet...! Milk thought to herself, after taking more than one sip.

"Well, this is the last glass!" She handed Dimitri her glass. "I drank a little, but it's clean otherwise! I am glad that you and Alex liked it!" She said with a cheerful smile, maybe because sugar.
Russiarules1 wrote:Heheh... AHEM, WHO WANTS TO GO TO THE WALL WITH ME?!"
"Uh, I will pass. I think I will wait for the sunset then go home."
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:
D-Singer wrote:"Hmph! Alright then. Let's just hope whatever it was that took out that duck doesn't do the same to that human too." Blood moved Rav's paw and the ice pack from his head, the bleeding had by now slowed to the point it wasn't a problem. "Let's go, I need to go wash this cut off anyways."

Rav henhouse his head off to the side.
Where are you going to wash that off at? By soaking your head in the river??
Rav starts prowling into the bushes.
I must be a feral, none of the pets i know that live here, could hunt down a cup cake without help an a bit of luck.
"What? No. I'm heading back to your barn to use the water there. Because A: I don't like rivers, and B: I'd rather not stick around in case we have to deal with more [ticked] off birds.

Yeah? Well I bet most pets here also fled in terror after being attacked by a bunch of fluttering, feathered pests too."