HPU: Applegate OOC

For all those times you're not in character, try new "Out of Character"

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Leafolawl

Re: Pet Friendly: Applegate

Post by Leafolawl »

A female character would actually be good...

Since this hasn't started, and I lack any posts with Kutch, Is it okay to switch the genders?
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
Aerroxosity

Post by Aerroxosity »

Yes a female character would probably be for the better.
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Iwant to join!
Why didn't I see this sooner!
I'll get to work on C Sheet right away!
That's if there's any room... Is there?
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
Irony

Post by Irony »

@Tensa: I'm not sure, Seth said at one point that he was capping the participant limit or something. But he isn't online, so... =(
I assume that he probably doesn't want any more participants, but I might be wrong! Post your character and see what happens.

And yeah, I noticed that all characters so far are male, and one is gay. Don't want a big uh um you know what nevermind
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Name: Tia Jahedes
Neighborhood: Applegate
Species: Labrador retriever
Appearance: regular lab. Wears red collar with symbol for rebirth
Has Brown eyes.

Personality: very spiritual, and wise. She gives advice to anybody who needs it. She's very caring, and acts too old for her age. She never shows any negative emotions. She occasionally pulls a good prank on a random person.

History: she was born in Georgia and was raised by wolves. The wolves taught her how to be at peace with the world and everyone around her. She was also trained to be a witch doctor, but she never tells anybody. She talked her way into a family adopting her. and has been happy with them ever since.

Extra notes
- is a master witch doctor
-can see spirits, and even converse with them.
- can't stankd when people don't heed her warnings just cause she's a kid.
- was trained to be a shaman, but stopped halfway
- she has a hard time understanding modern technology.
SPECIAL.
S 6
P7
E5
C4
I10
A2
L10
This is actually the shortest one ive done yet. Hopefully I didn't do this for no reason.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

TensaZangetsu wrote:Name: Tia Jahedes
Neighborhood: Applegate
Species: Labrador retriever
Appearance: regular lab. Wears red collar with symbol for rebirth
Has Brown eyes.

Personality: very spiritual, and wise. She gives advice to anybody who needs it. She's very caring, and acts too old for her age. She never shows any negative emotions. She occasionally pulls a good prank on a random person.

History: she was born in Georgia and was raised by wolves. The wolves taught her how to be at peace with the world and everyone around her. She was also trained to be a witch doctor, but she never tells anybody. She talked her way into a family adopting her. and has been happy with them ever since.

Extra notes
- is a master witch doctor
-can see spirits, and even converse with them.
- can't stankd when people don't heed her warnings just cause she's a kid.
- was trained to be a shaman, but stopped halfway
- she has a hard time understanding modern technology.
SPECIAL.
S 6
P7
E5
C4
I10
A2
L10
This is actually the shortest one ive done yet. Hopefully I didn't do this for no reason.
Hm, pm me
I'd like some more details on her ability to comune with spirits ect.
we may have to mess with some details there.
Leafolawl wrote:A female character would actually be good...

Since this hasn't started, and I lack any posts with Kutch, Is it okay to switch the genders?
If you want, no skin off my back
Irony wrote:Oh... uh, is it okay if I add a female character? Or do we already have too many characters?
I'm kind of hesitant to add more characters, but if you feel it absolutely necessary.
do you have any expierience running more than one character?
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Love me right now! Done.
Irony

Post by Irony »

I am completely capable of running more than one character, and I appreciate being allowed to have an additional character.
( in other words, thank youuu c: )

- Name -
Casey Wright

- Gender -
Female

- Age -
5 (a few months older than David)

- Species -
Dobermann

-Personality -
Casey is an outgoing, friendly girl. She is very social and adores the company of others. She loves sunny days, and specializes in athletics. She jogs daily, and does miscellaneous exercises in her spare time. Despite her training, she isn't a tomboy in the least. She isn't very intelligent, and can miss out on things, but that doesn't bother her much. She cares greatly about her friends, and will do what she can to make them feel good if they're down. Emotions influence her greatly, like how she will cry at soap operas.

- Appearance -
http://i44.tinypic.com/eai4cw.png
except a bit more muscular, lol.

- Backstory -
Was abandoned as a pup for reasons she was too young to understand or remember ( she thinks her previous owners couldn't afford her presence ). She was put in a kennel for a while, until Beatrice Wright adopted her. Although David had been adopted before her, Casey was a bit older than him. From some internet investigation, she could trace her genetic parents back to Germany, but she doesn't know whether they are still alive or not.

- Strengths & Weaknesses -
S - Socially talented, great physical strength and a very positive demeanor.
W - Not too bright, easily influenced by emotions. Not much talent in things like literature or other arts.

- Other Notes -
She began wearing her hat when she learned that her family was moving to Applegate, which from what she understood was a country type of place. She wears it because she thinks its silly. She has a giant diary which is kept closed by a sturdy lock built into the diary. The key to her diary is kept chained to her collar so nobody can take it easily. She writes in her diary every day, and writes many secret secret things in there that nobody is allowed to see <3 !!!!!!

- Statistics -
STRENGTH - 7
PERCEPTION - 4
ENDURANCE - 9
CHARISMA - 9
INTELLIGENCE - 3
AGILITY - 8
LUCK - 2

Color 4040FF
Last edited by Irony on Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Rook

Post by Rook »

(I know Applegate is closed, but I thought I'd post my bios here, just in case there was an opening)

Name: Sergei Tsar (real name: David Bishop)

Species: Dog, Siberian Husky

Neighborhood: (??? Ugh, I have NO idea how that works...)

Gang: (??? Have no idea what this is either)

-Appearance-
Sergei has the physicality's of a regular husky. Sergei's left eye is green, while his right eye is blue. He generally has a sad look about him. He wears a simple, brown leather collar; with a pair of small platinum colored dog-tags. Will sometimes wear glasses and, on occasion, blue jeans.

-Personality-
Often very quiet and collective. On the outside; Sergei appears bitter and sometimes extremely paranoid. On the inside: Hopeful that someday he'll regain control of his own life. Willing to help others and just wants everyone to be friends.

-Backstory-
Sergei (or rather David) was once a regular sixteen year old teenager...
until the fateful incident.
On a whim that his pet might be in danger, David ventured deep into the underground facilities of the Phenomenal Pet Pals Pharmaceutical HQ in Victoria, California in search of his pet. There he discovered ex-soviet russian scientists experimenting with a device which could transform any animal into any breed desired. The Russians had hoped that they could militarize the weapon; transforming ordinary house pets into those of a more feral and violent nature. David feared that his husky, Rook, would be permanently disfigured or changed by the device, and attempted to stop them from experimenting on both his pet and the pets of others. Caught by some of the facility's guards, David was brought before the leaders of the facility. The project leader (to be revealed possibly later) , was joyed at the opportunity to have a human test subject for their machine.
The experiment was successful.
David had become the first human of many to be transformed by this russian device.
Renamed "Sergei One," David was originally supposed to be... "put down." However, feeling both shame and pity for the boy, one of the scientists (Nicholas Tsar) stopped his untimely death, by offering to make "observations of the boy in a neighborhood environment." Reluctant to grant his request, the project leader finally agreed. Both David (Sergei) and his pet Rook (now a wolf) were both left in the custody of Nicholas, who assured his fellow researchers that he would terminate both Rook and Sergei when they were "no longer useful."
Since then, the three of them have been looking for a neighborhood to stay at; Sergei and Rook fearful of their new owner, and Nicholas trying to think of a way to turn the two of his companions back to normal.

-Other Notes-
Sergei's father is Nicholas Tsar, owner of the "Phenomenal Pet Pals Pharmaceutical" Despite how his owner speaks (which is with a thick Russian accent), Sergei does not share this with his owner. Often receives educational lessons on misc. things (i.e. Mathematics, History, Writing, and Hand-to-Hand combat). Will sometimes pull out a dust grey wallet and study the picture inside (does not let anyone for any reason see this photo when he is in possession of it). Both the jeans and the wallet were his before the "incident."

S.P.E.C.I.A.L
STR- 7
PER- 4
END- 7
CHA- 4
INT- 8
AGI- 7
LUC- 5

Name: Rook Tsar

Species: Wolf

Neighborhood: (???)

Gang: (???)

-Appearance-
Rook has dark brown fur with a large black spot covering his right eye. Striking green eyes, which glow at night. Has a dark and uncomfortable stare. Wears a thick corduroy red collar with a black stripe running around the collar. He has a worn Rook piece hanging from a dirty ring.

-Personality-
Dark and ignorant, but likes to get friendly with the ladies. Deep down, his old husky self futility attempts to return him to the way he was before. He is constantly at war with himself... often speaking and sometimes arguing with himself aloud.
He has a weakness to burritos. It's an addiction when it comes down to burrito consumption.

-Backstory-
"It was supposed to be an ordinary check up. But, many of the pets of Victoria Ln. had warned him otherwise.
Rook was going to wish that he had paid heed to their warnings.
Locked away, Rook witnessed as the Russians experimented on dogs, cats, birds, and mice of all kinds. And, often times, many of the subjects failed...
horribly.
Rook didn't want this. He just wanted to stop getting sick. So did his owner David.
David.
He had tried to save him, but it didn't seem like either one of them was going to get out of this alive...
or at least the same as they had walking in."

-Other Notes-
Rook speaks with a very thick Russian accent. Very accomplished Martial Artist. Loves to impress the ladies. Rook is not a "Major Player," but likes to follow Sergei around. So encountering him is likely.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L
STR- 9
PER- 3
END- 9
CHA- 7
INT- 3
AGI- 7
LUC- 4
Always love to live, and live to love others.

I ask a lot of questions... I know.

Rook STR- 9 PER- 3 END- 9 CHA- 7 INT- 3 AGI- 7 LUC- 4
Sergei STR- 7 PER- 4 END- 7 CHA- 4 INT- 8 AGI- 7 LUC- 5
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Rook wrote:(I know Applegate is closed, but I thought I'd post my bios here, just in case there was an opening)

Name: Sergei Tsar (real name: David Bishop)

Species: Dog, Siberian Husky

Neighborhood: (??? Ugh, I have NO idea how that works...)

Gang: (??? Have no idea what this is either)

-Appearance-
Sergei has the physicality's of a regular husky. Sergei's left eye is green, while his right eye is blue. He generally has a sad look about him. He wears a simple, brown leather collar; with a pair of small platinum colored dog-tags. Will sometimes wear glasses and, on occasion, blue jeans.

-Personality-
Often very quiet and collective. On the outside; Sergei appears bitter and sometimes extremely paranoid. On the inside: Hopeful that someday he'll regain control of his own life. Willing to help others and just wants everyone to be friends.

-Backstory-
Sergei (or rather David) was once a regular sixteen year old teenager...
until the fateful incident.
On a whim that his pet might be in danger, David ventured deep into the underground facilities of the Phenomenal Pet Pals Pharmaceutical HQ in Victoria, California in search of his pet. There he discovered ex-soviet russian scientists experimenting with a device which could transform any animal into any breed desired. The Russians had hoped that they could militarize the weapon; transforming ordinary house pets into those of a more feral and violent nature. David feared that his husky, Rook, would be permanently disfigured or changed by the device, and attempted to stop them from experimenting on both his pet and the pets of others. Caught by some of the facility's guards, David was brought before the leaders of the facility. The project leader (to be revealed possibly later) , was joyed at the opportunity to have a human test subject for their machine.
The experiment was successful.
David had become the first human of many to be transformed by this russian device.
Renamed "Sergei One," David was originally supposed to be... "put down." However, feeling both shame and pity for the boy, one of the scientists (Nicholas Tsar) stopped his untimely death, by offering to make "observations of the boy in a neighborhood environment." Reluctant to grant his request, the project leader finally agreed. Both David (Sergei) and his pet Rook (now a wolf) were both left in the custody of Nicholas, who assured his fellow researchers that he would terminate both Rook and Sergei when they were "no longer useful."
Since then, the three of them have been looking for a neighborhood to stay at; Sergei and Rook fearful of their new owner, and Nicholas trying to think of a way to turn the two of his companions back to normal.

-Other Notes-
Sergei's father is Nicholas Tsar, owner of the "Phenomenal Pet Pals Pharmaceutical" Despite how his owner speaks (which is with a thick Russian accent), Sergei does not share this with his owner. Often receives educational lessons on misc. things (i.e. Mathematics, History, Writing, and Hand-to-Hand combat). Will sometimes pull out a dust grey wallet and study the picture inside (does not let anyone for any reason see this photo when he is in possession of it). Both the jeans and the wallet were his before the "incident."

S.P.E.C.I.A.L
STR- 7
PER- 4
END- 7
CHA- 4
INT- 8
AGI- 7
LUC- 5

Name: Rook Tsar

Species: Wolf

Neighborhood: (???)

Gang: (???)

-Appearance-
Rook has dark brown fur with a large black spot covering his right eye. Striking green eyes, which glow at night. Has a dark and uncomfortable stare. Wears a thick corduroy red collar with a black stripe running around the collar. He has a worn Rook piece hanging from a dirty ring.

-Personality-
Dark and ignorant, but likes to get friendly with the ladies. Deep down, his old husky self futility attempts to return him to the way he was before. He is constantly at war with himself... often speaking and sometimes arguing with himself aloud.
He has a weakness to burritos. It's an addiction when it comes down to burrito consumption.

-Backstory-
"It was supposed to be an ordinary check up. But, many of the pets of Victoria Ln. had warned him otherwise.
Rook was going to wish that he had paid heed to their warnings.
Locked away, Rook witnessed as the Russians experimented on dogs, cats, birds, and mice of all kinds. And, often times, many of the subjects failed...
horribly.
Rook didn't want this. He just wanted to stop getting sick. So did his owner David.
David.
He had tried to save him, but it didn't seem like either one of them was going to get out of this alive...
or at least the same as they had walking in."

-Other Notes-
Rook speaks with a very thick Russian accent. Very accomplished Martial Artist. Loves to impress the ladies. Rook is not a "Major Player," but likes to follow Sergei around. So encountering him is likely.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L
STR- 9
PER- 3
END- 9
CHA- 7
INT- 3
AGI- 7
LUC- 4
currently we arent looking to add another player
Try Richardson Valley, I think we're willing to add new members (though Keeshah runs that, so i cant say for certain)
ill keep you in mind if there's an opening
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Irony wrote:I am completely capable of running more than one character, and I appreciate being allowed to have an additional character.
( in other words, thank youuu c: )

- Name -
Casey Wright

- Gender -
Female

- Age -
5 (a few months older than David)

- Species -
Dobermann

-Personality -
Casey is an outgoing, friendly girl. She is very social and adores the company of others. She loves sunny days, and specializes in athletics. She jogs daily, and does miscellaneous exercises in her spare time. Despite her training, she isn't a tomboy in the least. She isn't very intelligent, and can miss out on things, but that doesn't bother her much. She cares greatly about her friends, and will do what she can to make them feel good if they're down. Emotions influence her greatly, like how she will cry at soap operas.

- Appearance -
http://i44.tinypic.com/eai4cw.png
except a bit more muscular, lol.

- Backstory -
Was abandoned as a pup for reasons she was too young to understand or remember ( she thinks her previous owners couldn't afford her presence ). She was put in a kennel for a while, until Beatrice Wright adopted her. Although David had been adopted before her, Casey was a bit older than him. From some internet investigation, she could trace her genetic parents back to Germany, but she doesn't know whether they are still alive or not.

- Strengths & Weaknesses -
S - Socially talented, great physical strength and a very positive demeanor.
W - Not too bright, easily influenced by emotions. Not much talent in things like literature or other arts.

- Other Notes -
She began wearing her hat when she learned that her family was moving to Applegate, which from what she understood was a country type of place. She wears it because she thinks its silly. She has a giant diary which is kept closed by a sturdy lock built into the diary. The key to her diary is kept chained to her collar so nobody can take it easily. She writes in her diary every day, and writes many secret secret things in there that nobody is allowed to see <3 !!!!!!

- Statistics -
STRENGTH - 9
PERCEPTION - 1
ENDURANCE - 9
CHARISMA - 10
INTELLIGENCE - 1
AGILITY - 9
LUCK - 2
looks good
pick a color
(I like that you draw all your characters, I'm jealous)
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

You do know how much you have to change about a character to change it's gender right?
I'd like you to go back over Rena's sheet to make sure She's still the same basic character.
Love me right now! Done.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Leafolawl wrote:You do know how much you have to change about a character to change it's gender right?
I'd like you to go back over Rena's sheet to make sure She's still the same basic character.
I already looked and it seemed fine to me
Ill look again to be sure but I think youre fine
edit:yeah still not seeing any problems with it.
Last edited by Seth on Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Irony wrote:- Statistics -
STRENGTH - 9
PERCEPTION - 1
ENDURANCE - 9
CHARISMA - 10
INTELLIGENCE - 1
AGILITY - 9
LUCK - 2
Aren't this character kinda unbalanced?
PERCEPTION - 1 - would be, that either Casey's attention is absolute minimal to zero, or she has some physical problems (like blind, death, she can't smell things)
also
INTELLIGENCE - 1 - That would mean she's illiterate and dumb most of the times, or even that she could barely talk

(Sorry that I may sound on the rude side, or if I'm doing the mods and GMs jobs, but I hat to point those)
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

The Moon Howler wrote:
STRENGTH - 9
PERCEPTION - 1
ENDURANCE - 9
CHARISMA - 10
INTELLIGENCE - 1
AGILITY - 9
LUCK - 2
PERCEPTION - 1 - would be, that either Casey's attention is absolute minimal to zero, or she has some physical problems (like blind, death, she can't smell things)
also
INTELLIGENCE - 1 - That would mean she's illiterate and dumb most of the times, or even that she could barely talk

(Sorry that I may sound on the rude side, or if I'm doing the mods and GMs jobs, but I hat to point those)
Hmm, good point,
Irony do you mind terribly rerouting a couple points and turning those 1's into 2's?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

The Moon Howler wrote:
STRENGTH - 9
PERCEPTION - 1
ENDURANCE - 9
CHARISMA - 10
INTELLIGENCE - 1
AGILITY - 9
LUCK - 2
also

This is right, but I'm not overly questioning it since I'm not sure what the line between Mini-modding and trying to be helpful is.
Love me right now! Done.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

as long as you can be polite feel free to bring up any issues you see you arent going to offend me if youre reasonable about it and not creating drama
Just keep in mind I have final say.
For future character creation reference 2 will be the lowest number at which a character can normally function.
just to give an idea what a one in any stat will do

1Stength:you often struggle opening doors, close to invalid
1Perception:missing several senses
1Luck:constantly being hit by falling objects, tripping over things, and being stepped on
1Agility:essentially a cripple
1Charisma:people instantly feel a strong dislike for you
1intelligence:Essentially, you're Daisy.
1Endurance:can barely make it up the stairs, dont even try to run

I'll probably veto any 1's I see on character sheets, unless you can make a really compelling case
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

Ohh, Tia talks with the spirits!
She'll love Hubert! :D
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:Ohh, Tia talks with the spirits!
She'll love Hubert! :D
then I'm assuming you're ok with Tensa's character being able to see.speak to Hubert?
(I was actually just about to message you about this)
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

You can say that! :D Hubert LOVES to interact with mortals, and help them, especially if they're Janus' friends as well...
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:You can say that! :D Hubert LOVES to interact with mortals, and help them, especially if they're Janus' friends as well...
alright
sounds good
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Oh thank goodness I don't have to change anything.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

OK one last post before bed
Since we have 8 pets so far I've divided them up with my super secret randomization method (patent pending) and put 4 on each street, leafolawl lives on the main street above Netties book store

you dont have to start on these streets but that's where your characters house will be. You'll be able to see the entire street from your front window(like I said it's a small town) main street will be about a 3 minutes walk, the other residential street will be about 5 minutes away.
Oak street: Valerio, Seth, Aeroxsity, Tensa Zangetsu
Maple street:Brent, Moon Howler, and both of Irony's characters.
like I said you dont have to start there, this is just so you have a better idea of where other pets are in relation to you and how the town is layed out.

If for some reason this layout is irking anyone tell me and ill fix it.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

So, unless differently decided, this should be our cast.
I am posting this so that everyone had a summary overview rather than going first through the whole thread. Lemme know if I got it right.
Enjoy :D

Seth (GM)
Gage Price, 16 (PY), black Corgi, male, socially shy due to repeated abuse in puphood by peers. Loves pizza and irk his parents, a young couple from Steel River, Mike and Sarah.

Valerio
Janus Lagrange, 6, Czech Wolf, male, gay, with a DID personality disorder and cat-slitted eyes, loves to paint and sculpt. Nice doggie by day, dire wolf at night. His mom Isabel, from New Jersey, is a lawyer.
Hubert, an ancient spirit dragon from the dawn of civilization and currently hosted at day in a skull. An educated and nice guy...if you like ghost company

Leafolawl
Rena Callahan, 4 and 1/2, Shiba Inu, female, an eccentric gal prone to lose stuff, a good tracker, and with an eccentric Mom.

RandomGeekNamedBrent
Buster Drake, 5, rabbit, male, cool easygoing guy with a knack for using the right words at the right moment.

The Moon Howler
Rex Rockbed, 6, German Shepherd, male, top dog with blue eyes, loves to play guitar, a bit of an introvert but optimistic. His Dad, Matt, owns some money thanks to Matt's father, a rich businessman (shady?).

Irony
David Wright, 5, Persian cat (NOT the surly-looking one, K?), male (yes, straight!), cool cat with a tolerance for humans, prefers calmness and control over chaos. he likes music and drawing. Very self-controlled, but with a low tolerance for stress. Lacks sense of smell and taste, thus resulting in a healthy diet. His mom, Beatrice, is a retired Gas company CEO, which means he better watch out for the butler!

Casey Wright, 5 (few months older than David), doberman, female...err, not the smartest cookie of the family, though really adorable. Emotional girl, friendly, very outdoor-ish, unlike her 'brother', keeps a superhypertopsecret diary. Wears a white hat. (THE CUUUTE!)

Aerroxosity
Albert Saughterman, 5, Belgian Shepherd, male. A good, devoted friend with those he knows, scaredy-puppy with strangers. He knows how to earn his living, having made experience during his Dad's (Gary) convalescence after the man was beaten during a mugging. he's very skilled at domestic chores and at being a nurse. He is bisexual.

TensaZangetsu
Tia Jahedes, 13 (PY), Labrador Retriever, female. A caring, wise dog with a good word for everyone...and a prank for those who less expect it! She was presumably born a feral, then raised by wolves and taught the ways of nature. She has a secret: she's a witch doctor. She talks with spirits, and technology is her nemesis.

TOTAL: 7 PLAYERS + 1 GM
10 CHARACTERS:
- 7 males (1 gay, 1 bi)
- 3 females
1 rabbit
1 cat
1 ghost dragon
7 dogs

Let's roll, folks! 8-)
Last edited by valerio on Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:49 pm, edited 8 times in total.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Seth wrote:OK one last post before bed
Since we have 8 pets so far I've divided them up with my super secret randomization method (patent pending) and put 4 on each street, leafolawl lives on the main street above Netties book store

you dont have to start on these streets but that's where your characters house will be. You'll be able to see the entire street from your front window(like I said it's a small town) main street will be about a 3 minutes walk, the other residential street will be about 5 minutes away.
Oak street: Valerio, Seth, Aeroxsity, Tensa Zangetsu
Maple street:Brent, Moon Howler, and both of Irony's characters.
like I said you dont have to start there, this is just so you have a better idea of where other pets are in relation to you and how the town is layed out.

If for some reason this layout is irking anyone tell me and ill fix it.
Oak Street be it then!
not to mention that, anyway, we're all gonna be sort of neighbors since the place ain't exactly NY, right? ;)
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Voice color Green
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:So, unless differently decided, this should be our cast.
I am posting this so that everyone had a summary overview rather than going first through the whole thread. Lemme know if I got it right.

Seth (GM)
Gage Price, 16 (PY), black Corgi, male, socially shy due to repeated abuse in puphood by peers. Loves pizza and irk his parents, a young couple from Steel River, Mike and Sarah.

Valerio
Janus Lagrange, 6, Czech Wolf, male, gay, with a DID personality disorder and cat-slitted eyes, loves to paint and sculpt. Nice doggie by day, dire wolf at night. His mom Isabel, from New Jersey, is a lawyer.
Hubert, an ancient spirit dragon from the dawn of civilization and currently hosted at day in a skull. An educated and nice guy...if you like ghost company

Leafolawl
Rena Callahan, 4 and 1/2, Shiba Inu, female, an eccentric gal who loves fish and with an eccentric Dad.

RandomGeekNamedBrent
Buster Drake, 5, rabbit, male, cool easygoing guy with a knack for using the right words at the right moment.

The Moon Howler
Rex Rockbed, 6, German Shepherd, male, top dog with blue eyes, loves to play guitar, a bit of an introvert but optimistic. His Dad, Matt, owns some money thanks to Matt's father, a rich businessman (shady?).

Irony
David Wright, 5, Persian cat (NOT the surly-looking one, K?), male (yes, straight!), cool cat with a tolerance for humans, prefers calmness and control over chaos. he likes music and drawing. Very self-controlled, but with a low tolerance for stress. Lacks sense of smell and taste, thus resulting in a healthy diet. His mom, Beatrice, is a retired Gas company CEO, which means he's WELL off!
Casey Wright (needs a color!), 5 (few months older than David), doberman, female...err, not the smartest cookie of the family, though really adorable. Emotional girl, friendly, very outdoor-ish, unlike her 'brother', keeps a superhypertopsecret diary. Wears a white hat. (THE CUUUTE!)

Aerroxosity
Albert Saughterman, 5, Belgian Shepherd, male. A good, devoted friend with those he knows, scaredy-puppy with strangers. He knows how to earn his living, having made experience during his Dad's (Gary) convalescence after the man was beaten during a mugging. he's very skilled at domestic chores and at being a nurse.

TensaZangetsu

Tia Jahedes (needs a color!), 13 (PY), Labrador Retriever, female. A caring, wise dog with a good word for everyone...and a prank for those who less expect it! She was presumably born a feral, then raised by wolves and taught the ways of nature. She has a secret: she's a witch doctor. She talks with spirits, and technology is her nemesis.

10 CHARACTERS:
- 7 males (1 gay)
- 3 females
1 rabbit
1 cat
1 ghost dragon
7 dogs

Let's roll, folks! 8-)
Well, Simple Things kind of asked for a spot before Aerroxosity and Tensa did. I say that he should still be allowed to join.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Seth (GM)

Valerio

Leafolawl
Rena Callahan, 4 and 1/2, Shiba Inu, female, an eccentric gal who loves fish and with an eccentric Dad.

RandomGeekNamedBrent

The Moon Howler

Irony
David Wright, 5, Persian cat (NOT the surly-looking one, K?), male (yes, straight!), cool cat with a tolerance for humans, prefers calmness and control over chaos. he likes music and drawing. Very self-controlled, but with a low tolerance for stress. Lacks sense of smell and taste, thus resulting in a healthy diet. His mom, Beatrice, is a retired Gas company CEO, which means he's WELL off!
Casey Wright (needs a color!), 5 (few months older than David), doberman, female...err, not the smartest cookie of the family, though really adorable. Emotional girl, friendly, very outdoor-ish, unlike her 'brother', keeps a superhypertopsecret diary. Wears a white hat. (THE CUUUTE!)

Aerroxosity
Albert Saughterman, 5, Belgian Shepherd, male. A good, devoted friend with those he knows, scaredy-puppy with strangers. He knows how to earn his living, having made experience during his Dad's (Gary) convalescence after the man was beaten during a mugging. he's very skilled at domestic chores and at being a nurse.

TensaZangetsu
Tia Jahedes, 13 (PY), Labrador Retriever, female. A caring, wise dog with a good word for everyone...and a prank for those who less expect it! She was presumably born a feral, then raised by wolves and taught the ways of nature. She has a secret: she's a witch doctor. She talks with spirits, and technology is her nemesis.

10 CHARACTERS:
- 7 males (1 gay)
- 3 females
1 rabbit
1 cat
1 ghost dragon
7 dogs

Let's roll, folks! 8-)
Er, an allergy is when you can't eat a food. and Rena's owner is a girl.
Love me right now! Done.
valerio

Post by valerio »

corrected.
thank you.
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Darn! I messed up on the age! Why do I keep doing that! I meant 13 in human years!
valerio

Post by valerio »

TensaZangetsu wrote:Darn! I messed up on the age! Why do I keep doing that! I meant 13 in human years!
13 in human years would easily make her the very Noah of all pets!
13 pet Years is good, just convert and you're done.
Irony

Post by Irony »

Edit:

V Below post: Thanks for clarifying point limits! I've fixed it in a way that should now make sense.
Last edited by Irony on Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

There's a limit to the points, Irony, and it's 42, you have a total result of 50...
Mind that, like in the real world, they can't be all powerful, if they are superior on some stats, they have to lack on the rest, bit not in 9:1 or 8:2
Example:
It's useless to have 8/9 agility and 8/9 endurance, when you have like 1/2 perception and/or strength, because even with the first two stats like this, she's not exactly fit for any sort of running... at all
Also, you 8-10 charisma is completely useless when you have 1-2 intelligence, simply because you can't talk or you'll sound as if 2-3 years old baby at best

mind those whenever you make your characters. and for heaven's sake don't make them 6 on every stat, that's a weak Jack of all trades.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

um, just came in mind: shouldn't the title of this thread be 'PF: Applegate OOC'? :?
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:

Seth (GM)

Valerio

Leafolawl

RandomGeekNamedBrent

The Moon Howler

Irony

Aerroxosity

TensaZangetsu

Tia Jahedes (needs a color!), 13 (PY), Labrador Retriever, female. A caring, wise dog with a good word for everyone...and a prank for those who less expect it! She was presumably born a feral, then raised by wolves and taught the ways of nature. She has a secret: she's a witch doctor. She talks with spirits, and technology is her nemesis.

10 CHARACTERS:
- 7 males (1 gay)
- 3 females
1 rabbit
1 cat
1 ghost dragon
7 dogs

Let's roll, folks! 8-)
Well, Simple Things kind of asked for a spot before Aerroxosity and Tensa did. I say that he should still be allowed to join.
You got my character right
Im still holding the spot for Simple things, he/she has been messaged and told that the spot is still open.
valerio wrote:um, just came in mind: shouldn't the title of this thread be 'PF: Applegate OOC'? :?
Yes, I'll get on that
Irony wrote:Corrected what needed to be fixed; Sorry, I was a bit unclear on perception and intelligence. I guess I just put it like that so she wouldn't be / look like a Mary Sue. x_x

i mean
9 7 9 10 4 9 2
looks kinda mary sue

But its hard to do much about that because she's athletic, and half of the fields pertain to physical fitness. Charisma would fit her personality, and then I didn't like what the results looked like, so I kinda dumbed her down, I guess. jsfdhgsdkfjg

Also, I chose her eye color for her text color. Not really fond of using fur color for text :0
color's fine, Moon Howler is correct, youre going to have to fix the numbers.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

valerio wrote:
TensaZangetsu wrote:Darn! I messed up on the age! Why do I keep doing that! I meant 13 in human years!
13 in human years would easily make her the very Noah of all pets!
13 pet Years is good, just convert and you're done.
Wait, who's Noah?
Aerroxosity

Post by Aerroxosity »

My color is fine right? I don't want to start this thing with a color that's not alright.This one here.
Last edited by Aerroxosity on Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Aerroxosity wrote:My color is fine right? I don't want to start this thing with a color that's not alright.This one here.
yeah you're good
sorry just looked and its the same one im using
could you pick a different one?
Last edited by Seth on Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Irony

Post by Irony »

Edit:

V Below post: Okay, cool, thanks. xD
Last edited by Irony on Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

supersecret blank gm post
Last edited by Seth on Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz