HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Seth
Moshpit Addict

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by Seth »

TensaZangetsu wrote:
Seth wrote:
TensaZangetsu wrote:Ater walking for a while they made it to where Cole separated From Matt.
Okay, were here...
Alright what's his name?
Matt, which is short for Mathew, but he prefers Matt.
Alright
HEY MATT YOU'RE BROTHER'S LOOKING FOR YOU!!
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Cole was wondering if Matt would reply. MATT, WHETE ARE Y- Wait, I think I got an idea!
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

TensaZangetsu wrote:Cole was wondering if Matt would reply. MATT, WHETE ARE Y- Wait, I think I got an idea!
what?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Maybe you could follow his scent! I couldn't cause I'm terrible at following scents.
Russiarules1
Location: By Strawberry Fields, on a flying Yellow Submarine, eating muffins.

Post by Russiarules1 »

TensaZangetsu wrote: Matt was confused Uhh okay.
He went inside.
"Sorry for dragging you here like this, but there's a flock of crazy-murdering-ducks out there!" Dimitri explained "Good thing you are ok!"
Doing dumb things is what makes us normal humans.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

Today's World Domination Is Provided By: Ponies
OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

TensaZangetsu wrote:Maybe you could follow his scent! I couldn't cause I'm terrible at following scents.
Sniffing at the air Alex picked up a scent somewhat reminiscent of choclate.(p8)
Alright I think I got something.
Following it to it's source stopping by a house.
I think it's coming from here.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Russiarules1 wrote:
TensaZangetsu wrote: Matt was confused Uhh okay.
He went inside.
"Sorry for dragging you here like this, but there's a flock of crazy-murdering-ducks out there!" Dimitri explained "Good thing you are ok!"
Thanks! My names Mathew, but call me Matt!
----
Cole heard something. Do you hear quacking? he then looked up, and saw a flock of ducks.
What're those ducks doing?
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

----
Cole heard something. Do you hear quacking? he then looked up, and saw a flock of ducks.
What're those ducks doing?[/quote]

They've been acting crazy all day, we should hurry up and find Matt so we can get inside
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Right! Cole proceeds to look inside the house. He sees two dogs and.... Matt!
*gasp* MATT! then suddenly the ducks started quacking even louder.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

TensaZangetsu wrote:Right! Cole proceeds to look inside the house. He sees two dogs and.... Matt!
Alex looked nervously at the house,
I uh...I guess I'll knock
Gulping he hesitantly knocked on the door.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Seth wrote:
TensaZangetsu wrote:Right! Cole proceeds to look inside the house. He sees two dogs and.... Matt!
Alex looked nervously at the house,
I uh...I guess I'll knock
Gulping he hesitantly knocked on the door.
I think you should hurry!
----
Matt heard a knock at the door. Were you guys expecting someone?
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:Rav giggled with glee..
Be careful there, i almost got you to grin a bit there..
I know there is a sense of humor an fun hiding in there waiting to come out into the light..

Rav jokes.. as he saunters out the door..
The Shepherd just grunted in response as he locked up the fifth-wheel and followed, this time not forgetting his keys. Just as they exited, Blood noticed another dog sitting across the street watching them. He looked troubled, but fortunately for him another pet showed up and greeted him, and the two quickly walked off.

[Whoa, you guys need to slow down some. It's like a whole page of posts from only two people, give others a chance at least if your going to mention them.]

It was a nice time of day to be outside actually, nothing was really happening and few people were about. Late afternoon, it had cooled down considerably from earlier, and the air was filled with different pleasant scents. The only thing that Blood caught that was out of the ordinary was the unusual amount of ducks flying around high overhead. He didn't think much of it though and simply went on. He still hadn't shaken the dread about what'd happened to his owner. It was a nagging, irritating matter he just couldn’t evade for long.

He began stretching a little more as they walked, getting a few ideas. "Okay. Enough walking, how about some running? Or better yet, why don't we race to the park? We can finally have some real fun there."
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

TensaZangetsu wrote: Matt heard a knock at the door. Were you guys expecting someone?
"Uh, no..." he replied with suspicion "I'll go check out". Dimitri sightly opened the door and carefully took a look. It was two dogs! "Getingetingetingetingetingetin before those zings murder both of you!" He warned the dogs, opening completely the door.

(Yes, "zings". You know, accent screw ups.)
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Russiarules1 wrote:
TensaZangetsu wrote: Matt heard a knock at the door. Were you guys expecting someone?
"Uh, no..." he replied with suspicion "I'll go check out". Dimitri sightly opened the door and carefully took a look. It was two dogs! "Getingetingetingetingetingetin before those zings murder both of you!" He warned the dogs, opening completely the door.

Alex turned to Cole
I think we should take his advice, just to be safe.
Alex walked inside the house
Thanks, I really appreciate it, Alex extended his paw to the Husky in front of him, My name's Alex
Last edited by Seth on Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Alex

Post by Alex »

Rhyzer wrote: In spite of Shanks and Eddie exchanging importunate gestures and a decisive tone over the seldom audible, Carlito couldn't help but to naturally subjugate himself to stand back ; he was simply idly watching the two without indication of an articulated drawback. In fact, he seemed to be unusually serene about it. Almost enough to assume that he was actually reminiscing off of the spectacle.
"O-oh, I don't mind this," he'd mew with a lick of a paw and a small smile, "It's alright. Don't worry about it."
...Oh snap, he muttered to himself, recalling something that he'd forgotten to do since awhile ago.
"...H-hey, I'll be out here for a few quick seconds," he mentioned as he reached within the compartment of his collar, shrouded by the unassuming depths of his fancy ties, "I forgot to let my owner know I'm alright. He's probably worried sick," He whispered prior to his last sentence, reaching for the knob of the door as he shuffled it behind him.
Eddie stepped towards Carlito to try and stop him, but it was too late - the cat was already out. He facepawed, and turned towards Shanks. Great, see what you did. You scared my guest away. Just perfect...
As the not-so-warm water ran down Shanks' fur, he was starting to feel better. I'm sorry, Eddie....
For a few seconds, Eddie pretended to be angry, but then he remembered why Shanks got drunk in the first place. Besides, he was his brother, so it was impossible to stay angry. Ah forget it! Anyway, why are you naked?!
As Eddie said that, Shanks looked down and inspected his body, to find out that he's really naked. But the reason for that was beyond him. Must have been something he did while being intoxicated. Uhm.... I believe... it's because the clothes don't look good without my hat.... Please, promise me we'll go out looking for it once I'm dry!
As he said that, Shanks stood up, still not well balanced, turned off the running water, and climbed out of the tub, trying to prove that he's okay. Uh.... okay, okay, we will go out and search for it....
Hooray!!! Shanks basically threw himself on Eddie, hugging him, but his weakened coordination resulted in both of them falling to the ground. Eddie tried to free himself, but Shanks just kept hugging him on the floor....
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote: He began stretching a little more as they walked, getting a few ideas. "Okay. Enough walking, how about some running? Or better yet, why don't we race to the park? We can finally have some real fun there."

Rav stretches, Snap POP!.. OOh oww.. rubbing his lower back, as he works on stretching out his legs..

He ruffles up his bushy tail..
Ok i'm ready to race.. Looking down at his rounded tummy..
Well as ready as i can get now..he blushes..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Seth wrote:
Russiarules1 wrote:

Alex turned to Cole
I think we should take his advice, just to be safe.
Alex walked inside the house
Thanks, I really appreciate it, Alex extended his paw to the german SHepard in front of him, My name's Alex
Cole looked up one last time and went inside. After closing the door he rushed to Matt's side and hugged him.
Oh Matt! You're alright! Cole had forgotten all about ever being mad at Matt, and was just glad that he was safe. His tail wagged uncontrolably.
-----
Matt was happy to see Cole too. And hugged him back too. yeah, I'm alright big brother, sorry for wandering off like that. he then looked outside. So well be here for a while.
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

"While those birds are outside, yes, we will stay here for a looong time! Say, have you met Mi-" Dimitri got cut of by a voice that came from the bathroom "ACK, ZE VOICES! ZERE IS MORE OF ZEM!!! How many pets are seeking somewhere to hide from those crazy ducks, Dimitri?!" Dimitri facepawlmed "Don't worry, it is only temporal! Those birds can't camp out there all day!" Dimitri replied to the voice that came from the bathroom and turned to the other pets "Er, sorry, that's my owner... father, whatever you guys call it" He said, annoyed.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Russiarules1 wrote:"While those birds are outside, yes, we will stay here for a looong time! Say, have you met Mi-" Dimitri got cut of by a voice that came from the bathroom "ACK, ZE VOICES! ZERE IS MORE OF ZEM!!! How many pets are seeking somewhere to hide from those crazy ducks, Dimitri?!" Dimitri facepawlmed "Don't worry, it is only temporal! Those birds can't camp out there all day!" Dimitri replied to the voice that came from the bathroom and turned to the other pets "Er, sorry, that's my owner... father, whatever you guys call it" He said, annoyed.
Should we leave?
I don't want to get you in trouble or anything.

Alex began to fidget nervously with his collar.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

"Nah, he's ok with it, he understands" "Yeah, BUT THOSE THINGS ALMOST KILLED ME! So feel free to stick around " the voice came back, "Yeah, those ducks had a rock airstrike on him about an hour ago" Dimitri explained, "But I am ok! The blood on the carpet is nothing, so don't worry about it!" "As you may have noticed, his sense of humor is sightly different. Anyway, you guys are welcome here. Oh, and sorry about the mess in here, we just moved in yesterday" Dimitri pointed at the boxes around the living room.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"Well, isn't it lucky that we were baking a cake before you people came? We will have something to eat while we wait, though I don't know about splitting it six ways." Milk said, as the smell of chocolate filled the air. "Oh, I am Milk, I just moved here too."

(OOC: For Seth who might have not been to following our posts, Milk and Dimitri were actually baking chocolate milk because they forgot to add flour and baking soda.)
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Okay, I'd better call dad, and tell him where we are, I'll be right back. he pulled out his phone (a Evo 4G), and gave Matt his headphones to hold. He then left the room.
Matt turned to dimitri. So, why were you guys making cake?
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

[ OOC ~ I'm gonna decide on posting with a First-Person perspective until later ahead. This'll eventually wear off -- I'm simply experimenting~]
As I subconsciously allowed the door to lazily wind it's way to form a crack at beside it's doorframe, I was absorbed in reaching for the contents of my collar where I'm sure I kept my cellphone. Noticing it's familiar shape, it only took me a short while to find it among the troublesome pile of napkins and whatnot. Oh well, with the cell in my paw, I surveyed through my address book for, "Thomas," my owner.

As I dialed the number, I thought about my view towards Thomas. We hardly ever make eye contact, much less exchange words, so I don't think 'owner' is the proper word to use. I think 'proxy' would suffice. Oh, if only Erica would come home early for a change...

After I told Thomas everything and, surprisingly, allowed me to stay over for a little while longer, I turned back to the bathroom and stepped inside, only to stumble across Eddie and his sibling hugging each other on the floor. As surprised as I was, this was rather... ambrosial. I quickly turned away, though, pretending that I hadn't noticed them before things would escalate.

"My owner knows I'm alright. He hadn't run into any of the ducks from before, so I guess that's good... Oh, and I can stay and hang with you guys, of course."
Last edited by Rhyzer on Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:Rav stretches, Snap POP!.. OOh oww.. rubbing his lower back, as he works on stretching out his legs..

He ruffles up his bushy tail..
Ok I'm ready to race.. Looking down at his rounded tummy..
Well as ready as i can get now..he blushes..

“Just try to keep up.” The park entrance was just down the street but he planned to extend it to where they’d met up earlier in the day. “We’ll finish at that tree where we met this morning.” The coyote colored shepherd hunched down slightly as he prepared to sprint forward. “Ready, go!”

Blood was off like a shot. His first bound forward instantly had him dashing towards the park entrance at considerable speed. Just to show off his agility, upon reaching the gate he took a shortcut and leapt clear over the fencing beside it, smoothly landing on all fours on the other side, and continuing his running speed as if completely uninterrupted by the leap over the fence.

The short race was turning out to be a great warm up for Blood. As he neared the spot where they would finish, he challenged himself a little further by swiftly dodging and weaving around a few of the trees beside the walkway. The coydog came to an abrupt halt under the last tree, panting only slightly after the short distance he’d ran as he waited for Rav to catch up.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:“We’ll finish at that tree where we met this morning.” The coyote colored shepherd hunched down slightly as he prepared to sprint forward. “Ready, go!”

Rav was caught looking around, when Blood took off.. Oww Cr*p
An took off sprinting, his toe claws digging up tuffs of grass an he sprints away after the coydog.

Rav follows Blood, one upping him by doing a diving leap over the fence, tuck an rolling back up onto his paws, in a smooth circus style motion.
Rav only followed the dodging an weaving through the trees for a short time, before he wincing in pain from the tight twists an turns. an took a straight line run to the finish line from then on.
He made it only a few steps after Blood, circles the tree, an ends in a football running back pose!
Hai!
Rav giggles, an pants softly..
I really need to start working out more, getting much too soft.
Rav Chides himself under his breath..
Looks like you get round one..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Alex

Post by Alex »

Eddie was still unable to push Shanks away, as it seemed the mutt was getting better, and better means more energy. With his strength, Eddie would be stuck all day under him. For the worst part, Carlito just walked in again.
Rhyzer wrote:"My owner knows I'm alright. He hadn't run into any of the ducks from before, so I guess that's good... Oh, and I can stay and hang with you guys, of course."
Shanks, get OFF!
As Shanks released his grip on Eddie, he was able to push him away. He stood up and walked in front of Carlito, with a red face. Uhm... that's great! For starters, we could... leave the bathroom...
As the three pets left the bathroom, a bright smile appeared on Shanks' face. He always loved company, and new people. Oh boy, do we get to go on an adventure now?! I haven't had any since I got here!
Eddie took a seat in the living room. Shanks did the same, still waiting for his answer with an exciting expression. No... I've had enough adventure today...
You were on an adventure without me?! That's so UNFAIR!
Eddie facepawed at this. You were DRUNK! And besides, it's not that kind of adventure you like. Also, look what I've found on my adventure.
He couldn't help but smile at Shanks' "treasure" face. But the real fun got when Shanks saw his hat. His reaction was probably indescribable. First came a speechless, surprised face, then some random noises coming from his throat, not really words, things like "wha..." and "how"..., and finally, a huge scream of joy! WAAAAAAAAAAH! GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!! MY HAT!!! YOU'VE FOUND IT!!!
As Shanks grabbed the hat, Eddie covered his ears with his paws. The reaction was just too loud. Crap... Shanks, calm down!
Finally, once he settled down, he put the hat on his head, and said: How? Where did you find it?
Well... I stole it from some ducks, who found it. Carlito here can explain what happened next.
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Aquablast wrote:"Well, isn't it lucky that we were baking a cake before you people came? We will have something to eat while we wait, though I don't know about splitting it six ways." Milk said, as the smell of chocolate filled the air. "Oh, I am Milk, I just moved here too."

(OOC: For Seth who might have not been to following our posts, Milk and Dimitri were actually baking chocolate milk because they forgot to add flour and baking soda.)
Nice to meet you Milk
Alex extended his paw to Milk
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote: Hai!
Rav giggles, an pants softly..
I really need to start working out more, getting much too soft.
Rav Chides himself under his breath..
Looks like you get round one..
“Heh, they kept telling me in school that those tags on your collar meant you’re never out of shape.” Blood circled around the tree and stopped about eight feet behind Rav. “Let’s see if you can’t scrap as well as you can sprint.” The shepherd crouched low to the ground as if ready to spring forward, a small grin exposing his sharp front canines.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:“Heh, they kept telling me in school that those tags on your collar meant you’re never out of shape.” Blood circled around the tree and stopped about eight feet behind Rav. “Let’s see if you can’t scrap as well as you can sprint.” The shepherd crouched low to the ground as if ready to spring forward, a small grin exposing his sharp front canines.

Rav grins back at blood..
As much as you love my cooking, We will have you looking like a newly carrying female as well in no time..
Circling Blood slowly, keeping a watchful eye on him, ready for his rush..
When it starts raining, acorns, twigs, small fish on the canines...
What Daa?
QUACK! intruders!! defilers!! robbers!!
Rav looks up at the circling ducks, all the while keeping an close eye on Blood.
Dang it stop. OWWw! that.. Grrr I swear by the gods of hell! i will hunt you all down, an pluck you all feather! by feather!! by feather!!!
He growls with his hackles raising, an his tail bushing out an being held dominantly up against his back.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Rav’s first comment made Blood wince, he was going to enjoy hitting the other dog with an agile takedown he’d practiced and used numerous times before. But before he could launch himself forward, a small rock came falling from the sky, hitting Blood directly on the nose. “Erk!” He looked up, only to catch another small, falling rock right between his eyes. A variety of small random objects were raining from the sky on them, Blood saw the cause as a bunch of ticked off, and apparently extremely territorial, geese.

The shepherd growled irritated, while quickly sidestepping out of the way of any more falling objects. He actually caught another rock mid-air as he dodged, and flung it straight back up at the geese dropping them. “Stop that you algae-sucking pests! We didn’t do crap!” Blood barked at the pond-dwelling birds, showing off an equally if not more irritated display, and continuing to dodge whatever poorly aimed park debri they dropped..
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Cole dials his dad's number, and holds the phone to his ear. And he kept getting dial-tone.
What the... Why am I he then looked down at his phone, and saw that he didn't have a single bar. Gah! Stupid AT&T! Their service sucks! Evo Phones don't even go with AT&T! Why did I have to be lienient and not go with Verizon! At least with them, you get better service! God, I'm more of an idiot than Rebecca Black! I didn't even think that was possible! as Cole continued to rant about how bad AT&T was, he didn't notice he was yelling now, and that everyone could hear him.
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

"It is not" Eliot, Dimitri's "father", came to the room chuckling a little bit, with his blood stained jacket and a towel with more blood stains "You can our phone if you want" the teenager pointed at the phone, next to the couch. "Estas bien? No te ves bien"* Dimitri asked Eliot "{Yeah, I'm alright. And you look like you need a bath after all this}" Eliot chuckled "Well, you look better alright!' Dimitri's tail started to wag. "Eyup! So... those things are still out there?" Eliot took a look outside from the window.

(*Are you alright? You don't look so good) (Remember that my text between {} means that the character is taking in Spanish)
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote: The shepherd growled irritated, while quickly sidestepping out of the way of any more falling objects. He actually caught another rock mid-air as he dodged, and flung it straight back up at the geese dropping them. “Stop that you algae-sucking pests! We didn’t do crap!” Blood barked at the pond-dwelling birds, showing off an equally if not more irritated display, and continuing to dodge whatever poorly aimed park debri they dropped..

The Ducks circled the pair of defiant canines, swooping down to make there strafing attacks, as well as carting in new things to drop. QUACK! get out this park is now all belonging to us!
Rav makes a leaping grab at a swooping duck, getting a paw full of tail feathers...
Rav cackles manically, The plucking has began!
Letting the feathers fall from his paw...
I think we have just found are afternoon fun, Sir Blood!

Quack! whats wrong with this pets? why are they not running away like the others?
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Russiarules1 wrote:"It is not" Eliot, Dimitri's "father", came to the room chuckling a little bit, with his blood stained jacket and a towel with more blood stains "You can our phone if you want" the teenager pointed at the phone, next to the couch. "Estas bien? No te ves bien"* Dimitri asked Eliot "{Yeah, I'm alright. And you look like you need a bath after all this}" Eliot chuckled "Well, you look better alright!' Dimitri's tail started to wag. "Eyup! So... those things are still out there?" Eliot took a look outside from the window.

(*Are you alright? You don't look so good) (Remember that my text between {} means that the character is taking in Spanish)
...oh, you heard that... Cole blushed very hard, making his white-furred face turn a light shade of pink. He calmed himself to where yo couldn't tell he was embarrassed, but his face remained pink. He walked over to Matt, and gave him his phone to hold.
You can listen to music if you want.
Matt was surprised by that, because usually he'd have to ask.
Thanks... Why is your face so red?... Did you go on another rant again
Matt could tell from his expression that he was right.
He then gave him a hug, and Cole hugged him back.
We can leave it alone. Okay?
Cole shook his head. His face then went back to normal.
He then went to the phone and dialed in his fathers number.
After having a conversation with hid dad, he hung up the phone.
He walked over to Matt, and sat right down.
Well looks like we're staying here for the night Matty.
Matt turned to Cole and noticed something.
How is it that no one noticed you were wearing that ribbon this whole time instead of a regular collar? Also, heres your phone.
Cole shrugged, and took the phone. Matt sighed and laid his head on Cole's lap.
Also, please never ever call me Matty again, that's embarrassing!
Cole smiled
You are such a kid, oh fine lil bro. Cole then rubbed Matt's head softly, which made Matt give a happy whine. Cole then scratched Matt behind the ear, and he wagged his tail wildly.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood quickly retorted to the first duck’s poorly stated demand. “Like **** it does!” As a few geese swooped down at him in what looked like a messily made formation, Blood swiftly dodged again, and retaliated by swiping a paw at the attackers, managing to graze two of them. The geese fluttered away honking wildly as they narrowly avoided being smacked flat onto the earth, and having a few feathers clawed off in the process.
Keeshah wrote:I think we have just found are afternoon fun, Sir Blood!
“Rrrr! This isn’t-!“ Blood received another falling projectile to the face, cutting off his sentence.

Another two swooped down, but this time clumsily attempted to stop mid-air as the agitated attack dog threw his head forward, jaws parted and teeth gleaming. His canines came together with a sharp *SNAP!*, catching a few more unlucky feathers.

“*PFFFT!*” Blood spat and snarled as he kept dodging, swiping, and snapping at the aggressing ducks, who by now were keeping their distance from the two in order to avoid losing any more feathers.

“You chose the wrong dogs to screw with ducks, just back the **** off!!” Blood threatened again, then muttered to Rav, who he was now beside. “Geez, where’s the freaking animal cops when you need em’? This is the type of interesting banana they should be dealing with.” Blood dodged again, and threw back another rock that’d missed him.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Seth wrote:Nice to meet you Milk
Milk shook Alex's hand. "Nice to meet you too! ... But don't you have anything else to say to a beautiful lady like me?" Milk giggled as she joked.
TensaZangetsu wrote:Well looks like we're staying here for the night Matty.
"Nah, we should be able to go home, at least after the sunset... Those ducks can't possibly see in the dark... At least not compared to us!" Milk commented.

*Ding!* The oven chimed sharply across the room.

"Ooh! I think the cake is ready! Shall we get it out now, Dimitri?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:
Keeshah wrote:I think we have just found are afternoon fun, Sir Blood!
“Rrrr! This isn’t-!“ Blood received another falling projectile to the face, cutting off his sentence.

Well I'M having fun! Rav barks excitedly.. getting a hold of a goose, only to be wing buffeted nearly senseless. Honk Honk Git your stinking paws off me you dang dirty dog..! an flys off leaving a trail of feathers..
Ack.. It's so hard to get ahold of them, with out snapping them in half. or ringing there lil necks for them..Rav mutters, staggering around aimlessly..
D-Singer wrote:Another two swooped down, but this time clumsily attempted to stop mid-air as the agitated attack dog threw his head forward, jaws parted and teeth gleaming. His canines came together with a sharp *SNAP!*, catching a few more unlucky feathers.
Rav makes a flailing airborne leap at the ducks as Blood makes them veer off there flight paths,
Ending up sprawled out on the ground with a thud.
D-Singer wrote:“*PFFFT!*” Blood spat and snarled as he kept dodging, swiping, and snapping at the aggressing ducks, who by now were keeping their distance from the two in order to avoid losing any more feathers.

“You chose the wrong dogs to screw with ducks, just back the **** off!!” Blood threatened again, then muttered to Rav, who he was now beside.

Rav cackles manically, as he gets up off the ground. one arm around the body of a Duck, pinning it's wings down. while he has a hold of the ducks bill in his other hand, ready to twist it's head off.
I wonder if ducks run around like chickens when you pop their head off?
Rav says darkly, as the captive ducks eyes go wide..
Rav looks up at the sky where the ducks an geese are circling way higher now..
So Now duck, Why are you attacking us? don't you know we will turn you into duck ala'orange?
Quack your raid are nests! steal things..
Rav tilts his head off to the side in puzzlement..
No I haven't, we haven't we just got here after all..
You do it! QUACK! all you pets, you come an destroy nests an take stuffs.
Are you sure that it wasn't feral's that did that? The pets around here are pretty docile to a fault.
QUACK. it was fancy collared pets!the duck protests..
Rav rubs his brow with his free hand, as if he suddenly has a headache..
Let me guess, there were Cats involved.
QUACK yes! but dogs helped!! they distracted us with talking, an the cat wreaked an stole the nests!!
Freaking cats! there always doing something that causes trouble for us Dogs.. Rav Yelps, showing his bias against felines..
D-Singer wrote:“Geez, where’s the freaking animal cops when you need em’? This is the type of interesting banana they should be dealing with.” Blood dodged again, and threw back another rock that’d missed him.

Climbing out of the Lime green van at the entrance to the park, as if right on Q'
Hey you! Bad Dog! stop throwing things at those birds.. Just what do you think your doing? An you.. is that a duck? Bad dog!! Let that duck go now! there's no hunting allowed here!
Rav lets the Duck go an facepaws..
Muttering up to Blood.
Whiles you at it, why not try to summon up Diablo to say we won a romantic nite with a pack of hellhounds...
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood thought after hearing the conversation between Rav and the duck he caught. “Freaking classic, a bunch of idiot housepets steal from the local ferals, and as a result everyone has to deal with the anger driven backlash.” He side-stepped out of the way of some more falling trash, they were probably picking out of the park bins for ammunition now since just rocks and twigs didn’t seem to be working. “At least it was just a flock of geese and not something actually dangerous.”
Keeshah wrote:
D-Singer wrote:“Geez, where’s the freaking animal cops when you need em’? This is the type of interesting banana they should be dealing with.” Blood dodged again, and threw back another rock that’d missed him.

Climbing out of the Lime green van at the entrance to the park, as if right on Q'
Hey you! Bad Dog! stop throwing things at those birds.. Just what do you think your doing? An you.. is that a duck? Bad dog!! Let that duck go now! there's no hunting allowed here!
Rav lets the Duck go an facepaws..
Muttering up to Blood.
Whiles you at it, why not try to summon up Diablo to say we won a romantic nite with a pack of hellhounds...
Blood spun around and gave a mildly surprised look towards the person standing outside the van, and muttered back to Rav. “Zip it, we did nothing anyone with a spine wouldn't have done.” Seeing that the ducks were retreating now, Blood instantly calmed down and spoke to the person approaching them. “Hey, we were attacked! We were just playing up until -*CLING!*-Gah!!” Blood once again was cut short by something falling on his head. He rubbed the spot between his ears and heard the geese high above them honking again, probably laughter at the one well placed shot with an empty, glass soda bottle.
Last edited by D-Singer on Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Aquablast wrote:
Seth wrote:Nice to meet you Milk
Milk shook Alex's hand. "Nice to meet you too! ... But don't you have anything else to say to a beautiful lady like me?" Milk giggled as she joked.
TensaZangetsu wrote:Well looks like we're staying here for the night Matty.
"Nah, we should be able to go home, at least after the sunset... Those ducks can't possibly see in the dark... At least not compared to us!" Milk commented.

*Ding!* The oven chimed sharply across the room.

"Ooh! I think the cake is ready! Shall we get it out now, Dimitri?"
Alex laughed uncomfortably, I, uh, guess I just like to take things slow
The oven dinged
Saved by the oven, god I'm such a dork.........
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Matt shot right up at the sound of cake.
Cake! I can't wait to try some! It smelled really good!
Cole just laid on the couch
No thanks. I'm just don't like cake that much. Or any sweet stuff for that matter. he put on some music (he listens to Flyleaf)
And turns around.
Cole, c'mon just try some! Matt nudged Cole a bit. He didn't want him to hurt Milks feelings.
No Matt! I don't want any.
Cole, either you get up now, or I'll make you.
And how are you gonna do that?
Matt then grabbed Cole by the tail, and dragged him off the couch.
Ahh! OkayOkayOkay! Just stop! That really hurts!
Matt smiled and let go. That's more like it.
Geez Matt, you sure know how to get what you want.
Matt then gave a sly smile. Of course I do. If i didnt, this wouldnt be fun. hehehe