HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Alex

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by Alex »

Rhyzer wrote: "...Y-yeah, sure," He mewed bashfully, taking into consideration of the silence that was eventually stricken down if not for his response.
...Well, I DO need a shower..., he introspectively thought to himself, implementing his train of thought to overlap his precedent demure thoughts.
He reached and tugged along his cravat -- which was followed by a massive bundle of spare cravats, and eventually took them off and placed them on a surface within his line of sight.
Eddie was really embarrassed right now. This was a big talking mistake, but the fact that Carlito agreed was even worse! Uhm... I... I didn't mean together! I mean... I said it, but... my subconsciousness... NO! I mean...
Lost in his words, Eddie just facepawed, and looked down towards the ground. Whatever... let's just go...
He turned away as fast as possible, and walked towards the bathroom, letting the water into the bathtub...
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Alex wrote: Eddie was really embarrassed right now. This was a big talking mistake, but the fact that Carlito agreed was even worse! Uhm... I... I didn't mean together! I mean... I said it, but... my subconsciousness... NO! I mean...
Lost in his words, Eddie just facepawed, and looked down towards the ground. Whatever... let's just go...
He turned away as fast as possible, and walked towards the bathroom, letting the water into the bathtub...
Carlito widened his eyes in surprise at Eddie.
"...W-wait a minute, I never intended to bathe together...!" He bashfully shook his head disapprovingly at him, embarrassed about the phenomenon!
Graaah, he muttered to himself as he turned to face a different direction, avoiding eye contact for as long as possible.
Last edited by Rhyzer on Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alex

Post by Alex »

As soon as Carlito said his words, Eddie sighed out with a relief. Oh thanks goodness! Me either! I just... put it kind of wrong into words...

Finally, this embarrassing situation had ended. Eddie was soon done with bathing, as he disliked water, but it had to be done. He got out of the bathroom, with a towel around his neck. Uhm... you're free to go now. I'm going to try and wake up my brother now.

He slowly approached the couch Shanks was sleeping on, and put a paw on him. Light shaking didn't wake him up, neither did whispering his name. Shanks was just a really heavy sleeper, and considering the amount of orange soda he drank, he won't wake up soon. There was nothing really interesting to do in the house, but going outside was probably still not a good idea. Eddie remained sitting on the couch, waiting for Carlito. Maybe he had an idea about how to kill boredom....
Richarson Valley

TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Matt and Cole were walking down the street (after going back real quick to get a cellphone, and a pair of headphones.)Cole had his music set low enough to where he could hear his surrounding and the music. He was listening to "Video Phone by Béyonce" he wasnt really all that interested in the music. He looked up to see Matt was very far ahead. Matt was literally bouncing with joy.
Hey Matt, ya mind calming it down a bit! he called.
Matt stopped when Cole said that.
Sorry Cole. It's just that I'm excited! It's been so long since I've been out!
Dont worry about it. Just slow it down.
Okay. Matt then slowed down his pace.
They continued to walk down the street. But after a while Matt started to smell something.
Hey, whats that smell?
Matt sniffed the air. Smells like cake. he walked off towards the scent, and was gone.
Cole took his headphones off. What was that about cake? Cole sniffed at the air.
Oh wait... Now I smell it. Smells pretty good, right Matt.... Matt? he turned around and Matt was gone. He searched around frantically Matt!? he couldn't find him. Cole Felt himself grow angry, and yelledYOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING MEEE! He was loud enough that anybody in a 10 mile radius could hear him. After calming down, he began to think aloud.
Okay Cole, calm down! He couldn't have gotten far. Now.. He said something about smelling cake. So.. I should follow the smell of cake! If I do that, I should find him! Argh, when I find him! he growled and started to follow the smell."I knew this would be a bad idea!"
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

TensaZangetsu wrote: Matt sniffed the air. Smells like cake. he walked off towards the scent, and was gone.
Cole took his headphones off. What was that about cake? Cole sniffed at the air.
Oh wait... Now I smell it. Smells pretty good, right Matt.... Matt? he turned around and Matt was gone. He searched around frantically Matt!? he couldn't find him. Cole Felt himself grow angry, and yelledYOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING MEEE! He was loud enough that anybody in a 10 mile radius could hear him. After calming down, he began to think aloud.
Okay Cole, calm down! He couldn't have gotten far. Now.. He said something about smelling cake. So.. I should follow the smell of cake! If I do that, I should find him! Argh, when I find him! he growled and started to follow the smell."I knew this would be a bad idea!"

One of those neon green, animal control vans comes rolling down the street.
The driver waves to Cole, as he drives by the husky. an continues on down the street.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Cole was panicking after seeing that van drive by. I've got to get to Matt before that van does!
And Cole dashes off continuing to follow the scent of cake.
----
Matt continued to follow this cake and ended up at a house. He peered inside and saw a Husky and Indian Spitz
In a kitchen. He continued to peer inside.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Sam’s death in the movie was pretty much the climax, though a few more tense scenes were still left. Including Neville’s breakdown and his anger-fueled attempt to kill as many infected humans as he could at night, on the pier where he used to play with Sam and wait for other survivors. Or later after nearly being killed himself and getting rescued by two other survivors, then finally the attack on his home by the infected, and the crucial moment where his cure is finally found to be working.

Blood just watched, still looking and sounding a bit upset. He didn’t mind Rav covering them up, as it did serve to make him feel more at-ease. All that was really on his mind now was the condition of his owner, who at the time, he couldn’t even see or talk to. He also though about how close he came to ending up locked in a kennel for up towards a month in some shelter until Dust could come to help him. Rav really was proving to be a valuable friend.

The movie’s protagonist ends the attack by giving a vial of the cure to the two survivors, and showing them an escape route out of the house, and then charging the remaining darkseekers head on with a hand grenade, protecting his cure and the only other humans he’d ever see at the cost of his own life. The movie comes to a close with the survivors reaching an uninfected colony of humans with Neville’s cure in hand. The assured survival of the human race being his legacy, and the story of his own survival and creation of a cure, his legend.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Russiarules1
Location: By Strawberry Fields, on a flying Yellow Submarine, eating muffins.

Post by Russiarules1 »

Aquablast wrote: Milk thought for a moment again, before nodding in agreement. "Oh yeah! I guess a blender would beat the eggs and milk better!" She cracked the eggs into the blender and added all other ingredients into it as well. After a few loud whirls from the blender, she pour the result into the bowl Dimitri prepared. "Hmm, looks good! Just like those shows on TV!" She exclaimed after seeing the content in the bowl, which pretty much looked like ordinary chocolate milk. "Let's put it into the oven, shall we?"
"Ok!" Dimitri opened the oven and placed the bowl in it. "Mmh.. I am not sure about the appearance of it" Dimitri shrugged and said "Oh well! What about the time and heat, or whatever you call it?" the Husky asked.
Doing dumb things is what makes us normal humans.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

Today's World Domination Is Provided By: Ponies
OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:The movie’s protagonist ends the attack by giving a vial of the cure to the two survivors, and showing them an escape route out of the house, and then charging the remaining darkseekers head on with a hand grenade, protecting his cure and the only other humans he’d ever see at the cost of his own life. The movie comes to a close with the survivors reaching an uninfected colony of humans with Neville’s cure in hand. The assured survival of the human race being his legacy, and the story of his own survival and creation of a cure, his legend.

Rav stayed quiet for a while..
He was just happy to be snuggled up against another pet again.. just like he an Venison did, before he moved out to live in the barn..
I knew he couldn't survive without her. This wasn't what i was expecting.. I was thinking it would be another Zombie attack movie..
An after a pause..
What will you do now?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Russiarules1 wrote:"Ok!" Dimitri opened the oven and placed the bowl in it. "Mmh.. I am not sure about the appearance of it" Dimitri shrugged and said "Oh well! What about the time and heat, or whatever you call it?" the Husky asked.
"Hmm... Is there a cake symbol on the oven dial?" Milk looked at the oven. "Huh... They never taught me anything about operating the oven on the TV... How about 30 minutes and moderate heat?"
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Russiarules1 wrote:
Aquablast wrote: Milk thought for a moment again, before nodding in agreement. "Oh yeah! I guess a blender would beat the eggs and milk better!" She cracked the eggs into the blender and added all other ingredients into it as well. After a few loud whirls from the blender, she pour the result into the bowl Dimitri prepared. "Hmm, looks good! Just like those shows on TV!" She exclaimed after seeing the content in the bowl, which pretty much looked like ordinary chocolate milk. "Let's put it into the oven, shall we?"
"Ok!" Dimitri opened the oven and placed the bowl in it. "Mmh.. I am not sure about the appearance of it" Dimitri shrugged and said "Oh well! What about the time and heat, or whatever you call it?" the Husky asked.
Matt paid closer attention to inside the house, and saw the two dogs put a bowl in a oven.
Okay, that Doesn't look like cake. But, what is it then. he pressed his face closer to the window trying to get a better look.
-----
Cole continues to search for Matt, but is having a hard time. God Matt, why did you go off like that! he felt himself getting more depressed. He then remembered the animal control van. I can't waste my time here! and Cole ran off.
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Alex wrote:As soon as Carlito said his words, Eddie sighed out with a relief. Oh thanks goodness! Me either! I just... put it kind of wrong into words...

Finally, this embarrassing situation had ended. Eddie was soon done with bathing, as he disliked water, but it had to be done. He got out of the bathroom, with a towel around his neck. Uhm... you're free to go now. I'm going to try and wake up my brother now.

He slowly approached the couch Shanks was sleeping on, and put a paw on him. Light shaking didn't wake him up, neither did whispering his name. Shanks was just a really heavy sleeper, and considering the amount of orange soda he drank, he won't wake up soon. There was nothing really interesting to do in the house, but going outside was probably still not a good idea. Eddie remained sitting on the couch, waiting for Carlito. Maybe he had an idea about how to kill boredom....
Carlito nodded to Eddie as soon as he declared that he was done with using the shower. Making his way to the bathroom and closing the door behind him, the sound of running water and humming was momentarily heard for approximately three minutes, which was then followed by silence for another minute or so.

Prior to that time frame, Carlito eventually emerged flocculent and puffy as opposed to his natural well-groomed posture; His collar already around his neck, which then became obscure as he embellished it with his Victorian cravat.
"...Sorry if I took long," He bashfully mewed, as if remorseful to the fact that it took him ten or more minutes when, in reality, was only less than five.
Last edited by Rhyzer on Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote: Rav stayed quiet for a while..
He was just happy to be snuggled up against another pet again.. just like he an Venison did, before he moved out to live in the barn..
I knew he couldn't survive without her. This wasn't what i was expecting.. I was thinking it would be another Zombie attack movie..
An after a pause..
What will you do now?
Blood sniffed, and noted the time on the clock above the tv. There were still a few hours of daylight left, maybe they should go do something. The shepherd crawled off the couch, stretched, and yawned. Then went to put the movie disk away and turn off the console.

“I feel like going for a walk...”
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote: Blood sniffed, and noted the time on the clock above the tv. There were still a few hours of daylight left, maybe they should go do something. The shepherd crawled off the couch, stretched, and yawned. Then went to put the movie disk away and turn off the console.

“I feel like going for a walk...”

Awws an stretches an yawns as well, having gotten sleepy in the warmth.
Was quite what i was referring too, but that seem ok..
Rav grins then mischievously.
Here let me get your leash!..
hehe
Alex

Post by Alex »

Rhyzer wrote:"...Sorry if I took long," He bashfully mewed, as if remorseful to the fact that it took him ten or more minutes when, in reality, was only less than five.
Eddie widened his eyes as Carlito came out. Too long? You're faster than a bullet!
A short pause followed, in which Eddie took a look at his brother. It'd be a shame if he sleeps the whole day. He stood up, walked over to him, and put a paw on his chest. Hey, Shanks. Wake up... wake up!
Finally, after a few tries, the big mutt opened his eyes. They were red, and still half-closed. E-Eddie? What happened?
Once he spoke, Eddie had to cover his nose. The stench of orange juice was very strong. You intoxicated yourself, that's what happened! Come, let's go get you clean. At least brush your teeth.

Shanks wasn't quite sure what Eddie was saying, but regardless tried to stand up. His attempt went bad, however, since he was still dizzy, nauseous and weak. Eddie put one of his arms around himself, and tried to support his body, but it was hard. He barely managed to lift his head towards Carlito. H-help...?
Richarson Valley

Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

Aquablast wrote: "Hmm... Is there a cake symbol on the oven dial?" Milk looked at the oven. "Huh... They never taught me anything about operating the oven on the TV... How about 30 minutes and moderate heat?"
"Uh... nope, there's no cake dial, but half hour sounds good!" Dimitri started the oven and sat down on a chair, next to the table "So... now what?" he asked.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood looked at Rav blankly for a moment, then headed over to the sink. He rinsed off his face to get rid of the dry tears that’d stained his fur earlier, and shook to dry. “Very funny...” He responded with his usual edgy, sarcastic tone. “Let’s just go.” Blood held the door open as he waited for Rav.
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Why does Matt have to love scents so much, why couldn't he love something else!
Cole pondered this as he continued his search. He looked around, but couldn't notice where he was Okay, I think I'm lost... How'd that happpen! he knew he didn't know Richardson Valley that well, but he though he was following a scent. He then remembered that he was terrible at following scents.
Okay, that tears it! After I find Matt, I'm making a map of this place!... Nah, seems like too much trouble...that kid is too much trouble, yet I still care for him so much. I really hope that animal control guy didn't find him. Cole smiled at the thought of Matt being safe, but frowned as he remembered he was still lost.
Maybe I'll bump into some help... Or I could go back the way I came, but which way did I come? Cole whined.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Russiarules1 wrote:"Uh... nope, there's no cake dial, but half hour sounds good!" Dimitri started the oven and sat down on a chair, next to the table "So... now what?" he asked.
"How about we..." Milk glanced at the window. "... Find out why is a wolf standing outside of your house and staring at our cake?" She suggested with a smile. (Per:8)
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Aquablast wrote:
Russiarules1 wrote:"Uh... nope, there's no cake dial, but half hour sounds good!" Dimitri started the oven and sat down on a chair, next to the table "So... now what?" he asked.
"How about we..." Milk glanced at the window. "... Find out why is a wolf standing outside of your house and staring at our cake?" She suggested with a smile. (Per:8)
Matt's ear twitched "Did they just notice me?" he looked again... And they were staring.
"I think they did." Matt started to worry a bit, but then he thought of something.
Maybe they'll let me inside if I show them im friendly. he got very happy at this thought.
If I do this right, I might make some new friends."
Matt felt himself become excited.
He smiled and said Hi
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Alex wrote: Eddie widened his eyes as Carlito came out. Too long? You're faster than a bullet!
A short pause followed, in which Eddie took a look at his brother. It'd be a shame if he sleeps the whole day. He stood up, walked over to him, and put a paw on his chest. Hey, Shanks. Wake up... wake up!
Finally, after a few tries, the big mutt opened his eyes. They were red, and still half-closed. E-Eddie? What happened?
Once he spoke, Eddie had to cover his nose. The stench of orange juice was very strong. You intoxicated yourself, that's what happened! Come, let's go get you clean. At least brush your teeth.

Shanks wasn't quite sure what Eddie was saying, but regardless tried to stand up. His attempt went bad, however, since he was still dizzy, nauseous and weak. Eddie put one of his arms around himself, and tried to support his body, but it was hard. He barely managed to lift his head towards Carlito.
Carlito's gaze locked onto Eddie with a small surprised expression. He sheepishly smiled and muttered to himself, "R-really? He usually boasts otherwise..."
Continuously brushing and licking up against his own pelt to force his puffy hairs to remain flat, he lazily took a few steps closer to the two pets before him.
H-help...?
Carlito's ears perked, and without hesitation went over to Shank's other side, already gaining the general idea ; tugging his arm to put it around himself -- just as Eddie had done with the other arm, he gracefully took the burden of Shank's weight alongside Eddie. The strong stench of rancid orange soda with this much of a proximity had hit him like a sledgehammer to the back of his head, but he attempted to chuck the thought of the odor out of his mind so he can help Eddie without struggle.
"...Urrk! He's pretty heavy," He muttered, though the weight momentarily subsided now that the two of them collaborated to not deal with the burden of Shanks alone.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Eddie, along with Carlito, managed to carry Shanks towards the bathroom. It'd have been much harder if he had done it on his own. Luckily, he bumped into Carlito earlier in The Wall.
Here, let's set him in the bathtub.
The two felines put Shanks in the used, already wet tub. Just now Eddie noticed that Shanks isn't wearing any of his clothes. That was weird for him, but there was no time to be wondering about that right now. Eddie took the shower, turned the water on, and started washing Shanks with it. You really couldn't control yourself, could you? This isn't the first time something like this happens....
He was obviously upset. An expression of anger and sadness, mixed with the worry about his brother, was on Eddie's face. Shanks tried to talk, but Eddie just pointed the shower at his mouth. Shush! Keep your mouth closed, unless you want us to faint right here! *Turns towards Carlito* I'm so sorry you have to watch all this. I just... thought it wouldn't be such a pain in the butt. I thought he was more sober than this...
Richarson Valley

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:Blood looked at Rav blankly for a moment, then headed over to the sink. He rinsed off his face to get rid of the dry tears that’d stained his fur earlier, and shook to dry. “Very funny...” He responded with his usual edgy, sarcastic tone. “Let’s just go.” Blood held the door open as he waited for Rav.

Rav giggled with glee..
Be careful there, i almost got you to grin a bit there..
I know there is a sense of humor an fun hiding in there waiting to come out into the light..

Rav jokes.. as he saunters out the door..
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Alex wrote:Eddie, along with Carlito, managed to carry Shanks towards the bathroom. It'd have been much harder if he had done it on his own. Luckily, he bumped into Carlito earlier in The Wall.
Here, let's set him in the bathtub.
The two felines put Shanks in the used, already wet tub. Just now Eddie noticed that Shanks isn't wearing any of his clothes. That was weird for him, but there was no time to be wondering about that right now. Eddie took the shower, turned the water on, and started washing Shanks with it. You really couldn't control yourself, could you? This isn't the first time something like this happens....
He was obviously upset. An expression of anger and sadness, mixed with the worry about his brother, was on Eddie's face. Shanks tried to talk, but Eddie just pointed the shower at his mouth. Shush! Keep your mouth closed, unless you want us to faint right here! *Turns towards Carlito* I'm so sorry you have to watch all this. I just... thought it wouldn't be such a pain in the butt. I thought he was more sober than this...
In spite of Shanks and Eddie exchanging importunate gestures and a decisive tone over the seldom audible, Carlito couldn't help but to naturally subjugate himself to stand back ; he was simply idly watching the two without indication of an articulated drawback. In fact, he seemed to be unusually serene about it. Almost enough to assume that he was actually reminiscing off of the spectacle.
"O-oh, I don't mind this," he'd mew with a lick of a paw and a small smile, "It's alright. Don't worry about it."
...Oh snap, he muttered to himself, recalling something that he'd forgotten to do since awhile ago.
"...H-hey, I'll be out here for a few quick seconds," he mentioned as he reached within the compartment of his collar, shrouded by the unassuming depths of his fancy ties, "I forgot to let my owner know I'm alright. He's probably worried sick," He whispered prior to his last sentence, reaching for the knob of the door as he shuffled it behind him.
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Keeshah wrote:
D-Singer wrote:Blood looked at Rav blankly for a moment, then headed over to the sink. He rinsed off his face to get rid of the dry tears that’d stained his fur earlier, and shook to dry. “Very funny...” He responded with his usual edgy, sarcastic tone. “Let’s just go.” Blood held the door open as he waited for Rav.

Rav giggled with glee..
I know there is a sense of humor an fun hiding in there waiting to come out into the light..

Cole was still looking for matt, he got tired so he decided to sit down, and when he did, he saw a German shepherd, and a... Coydog leave a house. Why is... Wait! Maybe...no... But... he couldn't decide wether to ask them for help, or to keep searching himself. He thought about it so hard that he gave himself a headache. He laid down, and closed his eyes.
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

TensaZangetsu wrote: Matt's ear twitched "Did they just notice me?" he looked again... And they were staring.
"I think they did." Matt started to worry a bit, but then he thought of something.
Maybe they'll let me inside if I show them im friendly. he got very happy at this thought.
He smiled and said Hi
"A wolf?" he said, confused. Then he realised "Wait...outside? ... THE BIRDS!" he quickly run to the door and opened "Hey, get it! No time for explanation! Get in!" he... uh, loudly invited the new canine.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

TensaZangetsu wrote:
Keeshah wrote:

Rav giggled with glee..

Cole was still looking for matt, he got tired so he decided to sit down, and when he did, he saw a German shepherd, and a... Coydog leave a house. Why is... Wait! Maybe...no... But... he couldn't decide wether to ask them for help, or to keep searching himself. He thought about it so hard that he gave himself a headache. He laid down, and closed his eyes.
Alright enough sitting around I need to find something to do
with that thought Alex stood up and started walking down the street.
After walking a couple blocks he stopped(not sure what the map of the neighborhood is like so feel free to correct me), across the street he saw a husky lying down on the sidewalk
Alex crossed the street and leaned down to talk to him
Hey, uh, are you ok dude?
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Cole opened his eyes.
No. I lost my brother, and then got lost
Cole felt himself become upset.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

TensaZangetsu wrote:Cole opened his eyes.
I could give you a hand looking for him if you want?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Seth wrote:
Cole got up, and turned to the Coydog. I'd appreciate it. My names Cole, what's yours?
(I think I might have messed up.)
Last edited by TensaZangetsu on Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

TensaZangetsu wrote:
Seth wrote:
Cole got up, and turned to the Coydog. I'd appreciate it. My names Cole, what's yours?
My Name's ALex, I just moved in over there(alex jerks his thumb in the general direction of his house)
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Russiarules1 wrote:
TensaZangetsu wrote: Matt's ear twitched "Did they just notice me?" he looked again... And they were staring.
He smiled and said Hi
"A wolf?" he said, confused. Then he realised "Wait...outside? ... THE BIRDS!" he quickly run to the door and opened "Hey, get it! No time for explanation! Get in!" he... uh, loudly invited the new canine.
Matt was confused Uhh okay.
He went inside.
---
Cole smiled. He'd never liked talking to people much. But he got a good vibe from Alex. Well it's nice to meet you. My owner moved us here a while ago, not sure why, but it's been nice so far.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

TensaZangetsu wrote: Cole smiled. He'd never liked talking to people much. But he got a good vibe from Alex. Well it's nice to meet you. My owner moved us here a while ago, not sure why, but it's been nice so far.
Alright let's find your brother,any idea where he is?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Seth wrote:
TensaZangetsu wrote: Cole smiled. He'd never liked talking to people much. But he got a good vibe from Alex. Well it's nice to meet you. My owner moved us here a while ago, not sure why, but it's been nice so far.
No. one minute he's talking about smelling cake, and when I turn around, he's gone!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

TensaZangetsu wrote:
Seth wrote:
No. one minute he's talking about smelling cake, and when I turn around, he's gone!
Well where were you when he went missing? maybe we should head there first
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Okay let's go. Cole remembered exactly what way he came from. He then told Alex what way he came from.
He then whispered You'd better be okay Matt..
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

TensaZangetsu wrote:Okay let's go. Cole remembered exactly what way he came from. He then told Alex what way he came from.
He then whispered You'd better be okay Matt..
Alex followed looking around for another Husky
(Yeah I know Matt's a wolf but Alex doesn't)
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Ater walking for a while they made it to where Cole separated From Matt.
Okay, were here...
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

TensaZangetsu wrote:Ater walking for a while they made it to where Cole separated From Matt.
Okay, were here...
Alright what's his name?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Seth wrote:
TensaZangetsu wrote:Ater walking for a while they made it to where Cole separated From Matt.
Okay, were here...
Alright what's his name?
Matt, which is short for Mathew, but he prefers Matt.