HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

IceKitsune

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance nodded as he caught his phone "I will." He said to Vals mom as Kurt hugged him and he hugged him back. "Come on lets go out to the others." He said heading out the door and seeing the other talking to a new pet. "Hey guys who's this?" Lance asked waving at the newcomer.
DismayWolf

Post by DismayWolf »

(OOC: I apologize again, I mentioned this in the OOC, Lucky is now in the park)

Lucky looked around the playground, noticing that a group of animals was looking at him. He lowered an ear for a moment, "Ok, Lucky, this is what you are wanting, to meet fellow pets in the area. YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!!" He began to slowly walk towards the pets, hoping he was not intruding.
ImageImageImage
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Specter wasn't even hesitant to follow. In fact, he was so eager to get away from the large group, he took the lead off of the yard.

He knew it had to look suspicious, but a breakdown was never any fun; not to mention it made him completely irrational. Something he knew never added up well with him and his "twin brother" Iblis.

When he got far enough away from the rest of the group, he calmed down and let Archimedes take the lead again, slowed his breathing, and considering distance from his house, stopped looking around so much.

At this point, he was looking around with as much curiosity as he was paranoia. he'd never been outside before; or at least, where he could see the other houses, and he was rather pleased to see all the houses for once.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Leafolawl wrote:Specter wasn't even hesitant to follow. In fact, he was so eager to get away from the large group, he took the lead off of the yard.

He knew it had to look suspicious, but a breakdown was never any fun; not to mention it made him completely irrational. Something he knew never added up well with him and his "twin brother" Iblis.

When he got far enough away from the rest of the group, he calmed down and let Archimedes take the lead again, slowed his breathing, and considering distance from his house, stopped looking around so much.

At this point, he was looking around with as much curiosity as he was paranoia. he'd never been outside before; or at least, where he could see the other houses, and he was rather pleased to see all the houses for once.
"Whoa" Archimedes said, running to catch up with the cat. He stopped just ahead of him, "hang on there speedy." After that, he walked along and lead the way down the street a bit. Not too far away, they came to his house where he quickly lead the way up the front steps and inside. Inside, he paused to ask a question, "do you just want to write on it or should it talk for you? I have a few up there, some with and others without speakers. Also how large of a tablet?" He paused for a second, "I think my dad and I have no life... We spend way too much time with this stuff."

"So, do we wait here or go somewhere?" Nate asked, looking around.
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

Nalo and Ying watched Archy and Specter walk off and he turned to Nate as he said that and said "I believe we should head to the park as originally planned, Archy would know where we are hopefully."
I'm a brony now, Bronies are cool - Doctor Whooves =3
valerio

Post by valerio »

DismayWolf wrote:(OOC: I apologize again, I mentioned this in the OOC, Lucky is now in the park)

Lucky looked around the playground, noticing that a group of animals was looking at him. He lowered an ear for a moment, "Ok, Lucky, this is what you are wanting, to meet fellow pets in the area. YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!!" He began to slowly walk towards the pets, hoping he was not intruding.
"Nervous?" said Rikki, eyeing the new dog head to toe. "Don't be. Nobody here won't bit unless you give them a reason to--*ouchie!* she started, when a bionic paw squeezed her ear. "That was rude, boss!"
Valiant shook his head, and again offered his mech arm to the dog. "Don't mind her. It's her way to loosen up someone's tongue. So, boy, what your name?"
DismayWolf

Post by DismayWolf »

Lucky looked at the mechanical paw and offered his in a shake, "M-my name is...Lucky.." he stated, his tail wagging just a bit. "Ok, Lucky, thus far so good, they are just being friendly...", he thought to himself.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

Valiant shook back with vigor. "Pleased to make your acquaintance, Lucky! Got some Irish blood in you?" He asked, pointing at the cloverleaf-shaped tag.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

I mean, it's not like I was trying to be attractive.

Mitch got up and attempted to do a leaning pose. The tree branch, however, didn't agree with his posture.

"Whoah!" He said in alarm as he nearly fell. He slipped and caught on to the branch with both hands.

"Heh," he said, "I guess I should try something a bit more simple. And not push my luck too hard."

He climbed back up and again, tried a cross legged position. Which, seemed to work.

I mean, really, she was just kidding about the courting thing right? Right. So, why is she acting like that? I must've hit a nerve or something.

He sat there for a short while, trying his best to think about it.

I'll I'm doing is trying to be friendly. And, I don't really want to stop doing that. Sigh. Well Mitch, whether you like it or not, you have a girl liking you. She's not another panda but, whatever I guess.

Mitch sighed in frustration. One thing he knew for certain, was that these types of relationships didn't work out to well.

So, let's just keep it at friends eh? That works for me.

Smiling, he tried to do another pose and almost fell out of the tree, again.

"Whoop!" he said, dropping down a level and grabbing back on, "I guess, not the best place for meditation. Eh heh. So, is it too early to see what the others are up to then? Maybe one more pose." He climbed back up and kneeled again. This time settling his legs on more branches to keep him sturdy.

There!
The Game

Post by The Game »

Challenger01 wrote: Shamrock took Destiny's paw and lead her out the door "Well, I guess now's a good a time as ever to get going eh?" The Lab held the door open for his two female guests and waved back to Charger "See ya around buddy!" Charger nodded and continued eating his mountain of pancakes on his plate
Destiny placed her paw in Shamrock's as they walked out the door. "Lead the way, Sham."
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

The Game wrote:
Challenger01 wrote: Shamrock took Destiny's paw and lead her out the door "Well, I guess now's a good a time as ever to get going eh?" The Lab held the door open for his two female guests and waved back to Charger "See ya around buddy!" Charger nodded and continued eating his mountain of pancakes on his plate
Destiny placed her paw in Shamrock's as they walked out the door. "Lead the way, Sham."

Shamrock took Destiny's paw in his and lead her down to the diner several blocks away, then opened the door for her. As they settled in their seats, Shamrock's phone buzzed in his collar. He flipped it open to find his Mom calling him. "Excuse me ladies." He stepped out of the seat and answered, a frantic Suzan yelling in his ear about his father Yes Mom... uh huh... ugh.. I'll be right there." He walked back to the diner chair and looked Destiny right in the eyes and took her paws "Destiny... my father is going through some problems... I don't know when I'll be back...But I don't want you to ever forget about me. Promise me this." He leaned his face forward and gently ksised Destiny's lips for a moment, then pulled away just as quick. He released his paws from her's, crying a soft tear as he dashed out of the diner and down a long abandoned dirt road.

[[OOC: I'm making this my last post for both characters as I am going to be gone for three months. Hope everyone has fun! Shamrock's got some business to take care of, and so do I]]
I'm going to go to a Furry Convention wearing a shirt that says "I'm a Furry. All I do I Pawrty" Please tell me you get that joke.
theblackcateyes

Post by theblackcateyes »

Kurt hugged back Lance and aproached his lips to the Lance's ear and whispered: -I wanted ask you if can we take our first kiss, true kiss- Said embarrased moving his tail

(I think is cute if we imagine that they have not kissed yet, also sorry for the last post i was studing...and i don't know what to do with Eve now Challenger is almost gone)
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
valerio

Post by valerio »

theblackcateyes wrote:Kurt hugged back Lance and aproached his lips to the Lance's ear and whispered: -I wanted ask you if can we take our first kiss, true kiss- Said embarrased moving his tail
"How cute," Belisarius said, having overheard the cat. "You're shy about showing your feelings for your mate?"
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

razgriz wrote:"Whoa" Archimedes said, running to catch up with the cat. He stopped just ahead of him, "hang on there speedy." After that, he walked along and lead the way down the street a bit. Not too far away, they came to his house where he quickly lead the way up the front steps and inside. Inside, he paused to ask a question, "do you just want to write on it or should it talk for you? I have a few up there, some with and others without speakers. Also how large of a tablet?" He paused for a second, "I think my dad and I have no life... We spend way too much time with this stuff."
Specter gave a hard soundless laugh to being called 'speedy', which continued as motion-only giggles, until they reached the dog's house. The giggling had subsided by the time they went inside.

When asked if he wanted one that talks for him, he mouthed "yeah one that talks would be awesome." as he looked about nervously, taking in all the places and ways he could be jumped. He blushed once he noticed he made no noise.

Whenever he thought about how he behaved from another person's point of view, he always thought he looked like he'd assumably been able to talk at some point in his life, and yet he seemed to try and hide he didn't want to part with that ability; which was true, except when he thought about whenever it got him kicked.

(OOC:Sorry, I edited the last paragraph it to make it make more sense, 'cause it sounded like I was typing thoughts for Archy.)
Love me right now! Done.
Forty Six & 2
Location: On the streets, checkin out this forum on a stolen iPhone.

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

DismayWolf wrote:Lucky looked at the mechanical paw and offered his in a shake, "M-my name is...Lucky.." he stated, his tail wagging just a bit. "Ok, Lucky, thus far so good, they are just being friendly...", he thought to himself.
"Oh, hey, Lucky." Dakotah said waving at the new dog. "Nice to meet you." he then stuck out his paw to shake.
Off the Air.
Image You'll be going like this the whole time.
Dakotah- S5, P7, E7, C5, I6, A6, L4
theblackcateyes

valerio wrote:"How cute," Belisarius said, having overheard the cat. "You're shy about showing your feelings for your mate?"[color]

-Whatt!??-Kurt yelled turning his head slowly to Belisarius ahivering a little. -Did you....hear me?-Asked him downing his look with red blushes zones in all his face
valerio

Post by valerio »

theblackcateyes wrote:-Whatt!??-Kurt yelled turning his head slowly to Belisarius ahivering a little. -Did you....hear me?-Asked him downing his look with red blushes zones in all his face
The wolf tapped his ear, then flicked both of them. "A lone wolf can't live long without sharp senses. But don't worry, I'm on your side, remember? And, by human standards, I guess your relationship isn't more 'weird' than one between a domestic and a feral."
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

"Don't worry so much about it Kurt, we're among freinds they don't care." Lance said scratching behind Kurts ears to calm the cat down. "So Lucky, how long have you lived in the neiborhood I haven't seen you around at all." Lance said extending his paw to the new dog. "My name is Lance by the way." He said.
theblackcateyes

-I...I guess is truth...-Said a little ashamed to Belisarius...-Sorry I can't avoid feeling very happy here with you-Said as hugged the Lance's chest looking to the new pet. Hey you, I'm Kurt Said smiling
Last edited by theblackcateyes on Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

Grey_fox20 wrote:"Woah!" Grey said, as Saphia quickly stopped his fall "thanks for, well, catching me there" Grey thanked her. "The Last Song? I haven'y heard of that...what's it about?" Grey asked, a curious eyebrow raised once again.
"Well, I've just started, so I don't really know yet... but I do know that it is a romance novel, if that helps." Saphia said, looking at her book the whole time. The cat looked up from her book. "Did you want to read?" She moved the book slightly more towards Grey, should he accept the offer.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Leafolawl wrote:
razgriz wrote:"Whoa" Archimedes said, running to catch up with the cat. He stopped just ahead of him, "hang on there speedy." After that, he walked along and lead the way down the street a bit. Not too far away, they came to his house where he quickly lead the way up the front steps and inside. Inside, he paused to ask a question, "do you just want to write on it or should it talk for you? I have a few up there, some with and others without speakers. Also how large of a tablet?" He paused for a second, "I think my dad and I have no life... We spend way too much time with this stuff."
Specter gave a hard soundless laugh to being called 'speedy', which continued as motion-only giggles, until they reached the dog's house. The giggling had subsided by the time they went inside.

When asked if he wanted one that talks for him, he mouthed "yeah one that talks would be awesome." as he looked about nervously, taking in all the places and ways he could be jumped. He blushed once he noticed he made no noise.

Whenever he thought about how he behaved from another person's point of view, he always thought he looked like he'd assumably been able to talk at some point in his life, and yet he seemed to try and hide he didn't want to part with that ability; which was true, except when he thought about whenever it got him kicked.

(OOC:Sorry, I edited the last paragraph it to make it make more sense, 'cause it sounded like I was typing thoughts for Archy.)
"Umm... I can't read lips" Archimedes said, holding out a paw. He watched what was written and as soon as he knew what was needed, he zipped up the stairs to his room in a white blur. He was small, but speedy.
YingBlanc wrote:Nalo and Ying watched Archy and Specter walk off and he turned to Nate as he said that and said "I believe we should head to the park as originally planned, Archy would know where we are hopefully."
Meanwhile, Nate said, "okay... which direction's the park." He looked around for exactly where it might be, but was... unsure to say the least.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Okay, I should be good for a while now.

Mitch got up and dusted off his legs out of habit. Then he hopped back over a few trees so he could clearly see the small group in park. And it looked like there was a new pet already. Mitch thought about going down, but, he knew that, sooner or later, more would show up. So he just sat and waited.
DismayWolf

Post by DismayWolf »

Forty Six & 2 wrote:
DismayWolf wrote:Lucky looked at the mechanical paw and offered his in a shake, "M-my name is...Lucky.." he stated, his tail wagging just a bit. "Ok, Lucky, thus far so good, they are just being friendly...", he thought to himself.
"Oh, hey, Lucky." Dakotah said waving at the new dog. "Nice to meet you." he then stuck out his paw to shake.

Lucky slowly let go of the first paw handed to him, then took the other from Dakotah, "Thank you, and the feeling is mutual!" he excitedly stated, his tail wagging just a bit.
ImageImageImage
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

razgriz wrote:"Umm... I can't read lips" Archimedes said, holding out a paw. He watched what was written and as soon as he knew what was needed, he zipped up the stairs to his room in a white blur. He was small, but speedy.
After watching the dog practically fly up the stairs, Specter started looking around to find anything dangerous. Stun guns, bats, knives, meat tenderizers, and whatever else could do some heavy damage. The dog was quick, but it seemed that he didn't have much care for hiding things, since he deemed it safe to be there for more that thirty minutes.

He kept doing his "self-awareness" thing he did where he looked at how he acted from a different person's view, and gave another small soundless laugh as he thought about how silly he would look if he got caught trying to find anything dangerous, yet kept thinking about how the place looked. He stood there looking over all the small little details that only someone with O.C.D. could notice, straining to not pick up another person's house. It was considered rude after all.
Love me right now! Done.
Grey_fox20
Location: Scotland, but then England, then New Zealand, now Australia.

Post by Grey_fox20 »

Cwitt wrote:
Grey_fox20 wrote:"Woah!" Grey said, as Saphia quickly stopped his fall "thanks for, well, catching me there" Grey thanked her. "The Last Song? I haven'y heard of that...what's it about?" Grey asked, a curious eyebrow raised once again.
"Well, I've just started, so I don't really know yet... but I do know that it is a romance novel, if that helps." Saphia said, looking at her book the whole time. The cat looked up from her book. "Did you want to read?" She moved the book slightly more towards Grey, should he accept the offer.
"A romance novel?" Grey said "Sounds like a good book for this day" Grey continued, his expression more content. "I would love to read along" Grey said as he looked down at the book and began to read once Saphia had moved the book slightly.

RP Characters:
Grey-S4 P4 E6 C10 I7 A6 L5
Buaigh-S10 P3 E10 C5 I2 A10 L2
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Leafolawl wrote:After watching the dog practically fly up the stairs, Specter started looking around to find anything dangerous. Stun guns, bats, knives, meat tenderizers, and whatever else could do some heavy damage. The dog was quick, but it seemed that he didn't have much care for hiding things, since he deemed it safe to be there for more that thirty minutes.

He kept doing his "self-awareness" thing he did where he looked at how he acted from a different person's view, and gave another small soundless laugh as he thought about how silly he would look if he got caught trying to find anything dangerous, yet kept thinking about how the place looked. He stood there looking over all the small little details that only someone with O.C.D. could notice, straining to not pick up another person's house. It was considered rude after all.
In his room, Archimedes opened up drawers here and there full of computer parts and related geek things. He was a dog after all and had little use for the storage space otherwise. Somewhere in the mess he came across an older, but fairly small tablet of sorts. It had an 8 inch LCD touch screen and ran some embedded linux system for an OS. Instinctively he booted it up and quickly got passed the login to go right into the apps menus. A glance at the battery meter showed a full-charge, which on this system was worth perhaps as much as fifteen hours of up-time if the screen, wifi and other stuff was turned off for some good spans of time.

On the way out the door, the white dog stopped, went back for a power supply and spare battery, then went bolting out again. By the time he was downstairs, his tail was a wagging whirlwind. Technology made him happy and right now he was happy to be trying something new with it and to be sharing something cool. When he spotted Specter, he shot over and held up the computer with a big grin on his face.

"It's got a bunch of stuff on it and room for more" he said, "but, the text to speech app is descent and easy to find." He popped out a stylus from the side, in case that might help, "here, try it."
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

YingBlanc wrote:Nalo and Ying watched Archy and Specter walk off and he turned to Nate as he said that and said "I believe we should head to the park as originally planned, Archy would know where we are hopefully."
Meanwhile, Nate said, "okay... which direction's the park." He looked around for exactly where it might be, but was... unsure to say the least.[/quote]

Ying turned in place and said "Oof...Ermm...I believe it's this way" Ying said walking in the direction he meant, a little niggle in his mind that it may not be the right way because In all honesty...he forgot take it how long he's had the cameras running and how long he's been here.
I'm a brony now, Bronies are cool - Doctor Whooves =3
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

razgriz wrote:In his room, Archimedes opened up drawers here and there full of computer parts and related geek things. He was a dog after all and had little use for the storage space otherwise. Somewhere in the mess he came across an older, but fairly small tablet of sorts. It had an 8 inch LCD touch screen and ran some embedded linux system for an OS. Instinctively he booted it up and quickly got passed the login to go right into the apps menus. A glance at the battery meter showed a full-charge, which on this system was worth perhaps as much as fifteen hours of up-time if the screen, wifi and other stuff was turned off for some good spans of time.

On the way out the door, the white dog stopped, went back for a power supply and spare battery, then went bolting out again. By the time he was downstairs, his tail was a wagging whirlwind. Technology made him happy and right now he was happy to be trying something new with it and to be sharing something cool. When he spotted Specter, he shot over and held up the computer with a big grin on his face.

"It's got a bunch of stuff on it and room for more" he said, "but, the text to speech app is descent and easy to find." He popped out a stylus from the side, in case that might help, "here, try it."
Specter took the tablet and started to scan through the apps, until he had found the text-to-speach app and brought it up. He put down on it "Is this thing really that exciting? Because, if it is, I'm sorry I don't see the excitement in it."

After he hit the 'command key' to make it speak though, his words lost all honesty. His ears perked with intrigue, and a smile had crept across his face, going so far as to almost show his teeth, which he had been taught was mean to show under all circumstances. He then wrote down, "Never mind, I found the excitement."
Love me right now! Done.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Leafolawl wrote: Specter took the tablet and started to scan through the apps, until he had found the text-to-speach app and brought it up. He put down on it "Is this thing really that exciting? Because, if it is, I'm sorry I don't see the excitement in it."

After he hit the 'command key' to make it speak though, his words lost all honesty. His ears perked with intrigue, and a smile had crept across his face, going so far as to almost show his teeth, which he had been taught was mean to show under all circumstances. He then wrote down, "Never mind, I found the excitement."
"Und! You can change the voice" Archimedes said, standing next to Specter and pointing through some menus. The voice screen seemed to have 100 presets that could have their pitch, tempo, etc, tweaked around. "But, that's just if you want to."

On his way to the door, the dog stopped at the fridge and grabbed a quick drink of tea, straight from the gallon-bottle. His dad had done a good job of de-training him of certain table manners. In this case, he skipped the need of a glass. Holding up the jug, he offered it to Specter, explaining, "its orange tea, pretty good stuff."

YingBlanc wrote: Ying turned in place and said "Oof...Ermm...I believe it's this way" Ying said walking in the direction he meant, a little niggle in his mind that it may not be the right way because In all honesty...he forgot take it how long he's had the cameras running and how long he's been here.
"Okay" Nate said, blindly following Ying to the park. He had remembered passing it on the way here and sort of thought it was somewhere behind them, but he was new here and was probably wrong. "So, what does everyone do at the park? Laze around under the sun?"
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

As soon as he was shown how to change the voice, Specter made the voice real deep and real slow, wrote "Who's your daddy?", and let it play.

But his joking demeanor vanished as soon as he was offered a drink. He even stood there staring at the tea's container as if it was hissing and biting at him.

when he finally got the device to speak, he'd noticed that he'd forgotten to change the voice back; and so he stood there as a deep voice slowly asked "Can I grab a disposable cup to drink it with?"
Love me right now! Done.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Leafolawl wrote:As soon as he was shown how to change the voice, Specter made the voice real deep and real slow, wrote "Who's your daddy?", and let it play.

But his joking demeanor vanished as soon as he was offered a drink. He even stood there staring at the tea's container as if it was hissing and biting at him.

when he finally got the device to speak, he'd noticed that he'd forgotten to change the voice back; and so he stood there as a deep voice slowly asked "Can I grab a disposable cup to drink it with?"
"Not 'disposable', but, re-usable" Archimedes said, pushing a chair over to the far counter. "Disposable things are generally bad, the chemicals used to make them are.... harmful." He got up on the chair to get at a cabinet over the counter filled with various glass cups and mugs. He grabbed a cup, closed the cabinet, filled the cup and gave it to Specter. "Glass is better."
The Game

Post by The Game »

Destiny blinked in surprise. That was definitely too much to take in so quickly.

Especially since she didn't get the chance to kiss him back.

"I...but..." her voice was diminishing quickly, and just enough of it was there for her to squeak, "Sham?"

Instantly, her paws were covering her face and she was saying something about needing a moment to Eve. She stood abruptly and nearly sprinted to the bathroom, where she pulled out her phone...and stopped. Now she was stuck. She didn't know who to call; Paige had gone a vacation with his family not too long ago, Jeff- er, Dad was out, and now Sham was...well, the problem.

It was a very appealing idea to lock herself in a stall and never come out, but she wasn't that type of person. She didn't mourn, per se, she dealt with it. With everything.

That didn't stop her thumbs from dialing Jeff's number anyway.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

razgriz wrote:"Not 'disposable', but, re-usable" Archimedes said, pushing a chair over to the far counter. "Disposable things are generally bad, the chemicals used to make them are.... harmful." He got up on the chair to get at a cabinet over the counter filled with various glass cups and mugs. He grabbed a cup, closed the cabinet, filled the cup and gave it to Specter. "Glass is better."
Specter took the glass of tea and set it down so he could write on the tablet, and after setting the app to a normal talking speed, let it say "Sorry about all this trouble over a drink, I just wanted to catch back up with your friends." while he drank everything in the glass.

When he finished the drink he went over to the sink to rinse his cup out, setting the tablet down behind him; and noticed that there were dishes in the right side of the sink. He rinsed it out and set it upside down in the sink, to try and follow suit.
Love me right now! Done.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Leafolawl wrote: Specter took the glass of tea and set it down so he could write on the tablet, and after setting the app to a normal talking speed, let it say "Sorry about all this trouble over a drink, I just wanted to catch back up with your friends." while he drank everything in the glass.

When he finished the drink he went over to the sink to rinse his cup out, setting the tablet down behind him; and noticed that there were dishes in the right side of the sink. He rinsed it out and set it upside down in the sink, to try and follow suit.
"Don't worry about it, we'll catch them in the park" Archimedes said as he pushed the chair back to the table it had come from. "We have plenty of time to meet them and in the worst case, we can call one of them to find out where they are."
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Specter picked up the little device and wrote "I guess you're right. So what do you want to do...", and then he silently facepawlmed, and finished writing with the sentence "I can't believe i've been so rude, I don't think I even asked what your name is." before he let the tablet play what he wrote down.
Love me right now! Done.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Leafolawl wrote:Specter picked up the little device and wrote "I guess you're right. So what do you want to do...", and then he silently facepawlmed, and finished writing with the sentence "I can't believe i've been so rude, I don't think I even asked what your name is." before he let the tablet play what he wrote down.
"Well, when your ready, we can go" Archimedes said, "I'd just said no reason to rush." At the mention of his name, he thought he had introduced himself... Maybe that was just to Nalo? "I'm Archimedes, often shortened to Archy." At his own mentioning of short, he looked down and hated his small stature briefly and then went back to being his usual happy self.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

razgriz wrote:"Well, when your ready, we can go" Archimedes said, "I'd just said no reason to rush." At the mention of his name, he thought he had introduced himself... Maybe that was just to Nalo? "I'm Archimedes, often shortened to Archy." At his own mentioning of short, he looked down and hated his small stature briefly and then went back to being his usual happy self.
Specter easily noticed that Archy seemed upset for a second, and so he had the speaking tablet ask "Did I do something wrong?"
Love me right now! Done.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Leafolawl wrote:
Specter easily noticed that Archy seemed upset for a second, and so he had the speaking tablet ask "Did I do something wrong?"
"Not at all" Archimedes said, "I just reminded myself of a pet-peeve. Nothing to worry about." He took another quick drink of the tea and then put it back in the fridge. A small, brown-ish bit of liquid stuck to his chin to make it look like he had a muddy beard, but he quickly wiped it off. "So, do you want to go straight to the park or see more of the neighborhood?"
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance cleared his throat and looked around at the group. "So does anyone have any ideas on what to do now?" Lance asked as he tried to think of something.

Jenny's van pulled up to Valiant's house and she got out closing the door behind her. She held all the papers in her hand as she walked to the door and knocked on it shifting the papers so they wouldn't fall.

(OOC: Hopefully we can get our group moving now.)
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

razgriz wrote:"Not at all" Archimedes said, "I just reminded myself of a pet-peeve. Nothing to worry about." He took another quick drink of the tea and then put it back in the fridge. A small, brown-ish bit of liquid stuck to his chin to make it look like he had a muddy beard, but he quickly wiped it off. "So, do you want to go straight to the park or see more of the neighborhood?"
Specter gave it a quick thought, and decide something... off. "Lets group up with your friends," he wrote, "exploring is more fun in a group, and I'd like to see if this thing helps me in a group."

He actually wanted to explore first, but it would be rude since he'd asked Archy to split from his friends to help him out, and being rude always ended badly in his case.
Love me right now! Done.