HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Aquablast

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by Aquablast »

"Ow ow ow... Why can't she take a joke?" Milk complained to herself as she walked on the grass besides the street with her hand rubbing the top of her head. "I need a psychologist to fix her problem with being touched... And a doctor to check my head for brain damage... Oh hey!" She suddenly stopped when she saw Eddie, who was still looking around for the hat. "Where is Shanks?" She asked as she approached Eddie.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Eddie turned around upon hearing his name, and saw Milk, from yesterday. He greeted her with a smile. Hey MilK!
Eddie walked towards her, wondering why she's rubbing her head like that.
Shanks is home. He stayed up all night drinking orange soda one after the other again... now he's sleeping. So... why are you rubbing your head like that? Did you fall?
At his last words, Eddie remembered that most cats are actually great at landing when falling down, thus avoiding injury. He's an exception, of course, which made him blush a little.
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Russiarules1 wrote:The husky grinned and started with that "American" accent "I just want to make a trade for that hat, mate!"

The duck scoffs at the dog from across the pond's water..
What could you QUACK possibility want to trade for my nest?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Russiarules1
Location: By Strawberry Fields, on a flying Yellow Submarine, eating muffins.

Post by Russiarules1 »

Keeshah wrote: The duck scoffs at the dog from across the pond's water..
What could you QUACK possibility want to trade for my nest?
Dimitri laughed "That's not a nest, that's a hat!. Dimitri searched in his bag and brought up a loaf of bread "I'll trade all this bread for your "nest"!" Why Eliot keeps this in his bag? Meh, it will be worthy.
Doing dumb things is what makes us normal humans.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

Today's World Domination Is Provided By: Ponies
OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Alex wrote:Eddie turned around upon hearing his name, and saw Milk, from yesterday. He greeted her with a smile. Hey MilK!
Eddie walked towards her, wondering why she's rubbing her head like that.
Shanks is home. He stayed up all night drinking orange soda one after the other again... now he's sleeping. So... why are you rubbing your head like that? Did you fall?
At his last words, Eddie remembered that most cats are actually great at landing when falling down, thus avoiding injury. He's an exception, of course, which made him blush a little.
"Wow, aren't you a perceptive one?" Milk giggled and half-teased, when Eddie noticed that she was rubbing her head. "I fell, but this was Cookie's handiwork... And he was drinking? He should have called me!" She said, before grinning. "... Just kidding! Though how does he plan to look for his hat then?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Russiarules1 wrote: Dimitri laughed "That's not a nest, that's a hat!. Dimitri searched in his bag and brought up a loaf of bread "I'll trade all this bread for your "nest"!" Why Eliot keeps this in his bag? Meh, it will be worthy.

Pfffts. Why you want this QUACK ready made nest so bad? you can have your QUACK owner get you another one..
The duck aflac's, ruffling up his feathers.
how much bread?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Alex

Post by Alex »

Aquablast wrote:I fell, but this was Cookie's handiwork... And he was drinking? He should have called me... Just kidding! Though how does he plan to look for his hat then?
Eddie looked at her, surprised. Milk did this? But why? She seemed nice yesterday...
He looked awkwardly towards the ground. And Shanks... well, it's just his way of coping with the loss of his hat, I guess. Truth is that chances are small we'll ever see it again. Thus he always overdoes it. I'm really worried....
Richarson Valley

Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

Keeshah wrote: Pfffts. Why you want this QUACK ready made nest so bad? you can have your QUACK owner get you another one..
The duck aflac's, ruffling up his feathers.
how much bread?
"Well lets say this much..." the dog showed the half-foot long bread, which looked like this:The bread I would OM NOM NOM. He took a sip of his coffee.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Russiarules1 wrote: "Well lets say this much..." the dog showed the half-foot long bread, which looked like this:The bread I would OM NOM NOM. He took a sip of his coffee.

the duck rubs his chin...
I don't know... you got anymore?
I can win a QUACK mate with just having this QUACK nest..
Will need a bigger food to bribe a mate..
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

Keeshah wrote: the duck rubs his chin...
I don't know... you got anymore?
I can win a QUACK mate with just having this QUACK nest..
Will need a bigger food to bribe a mate..
Dimitri grinned "Heheheh, I have more bread, if you want" he kept grinning, showing off the loaf of bread. "And, heh, why not have more than one mate, huh?" his grin grew. "Also, it will be very easy to make a bigger nest thanks to all the debris lying all over the place!" The dog stated.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Russiarules1 wrote: Dimitri grinned "Heheheh, I have more bread, if you want" he kept grinning, showing off the loaf of bread. "And, heh, why not have more than one mate, huh?" his grin grew. "Also, it will be very easy to make a bigger nest thanks to all the debris lying all over the place!" The dog stated.

The duck ruffles up his feathers..
More than one? QUACK I would get hen pecked like no ones business!!
Do this, watch those chicks, sit on these.. One is enough!~ QUACK.

the duck looks around..
That is too much work when i have a ready made QUACK nest.
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

Why are duck so complicated? Dimitri sighed, he started to loose patience "Ok, how about I give you this loaf of bread and a bagel for that "nest" you got there" he took a long sip to he's coffee "It's my final offer."
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Alex wrote:Eddie looked at her, surprised. Milk* did this? But why? She seemed nice yesterday...
He looked awkwardly towards the ground. And Shanks... well, it's just his way of coping with the loss of his hat, I guess. Truth is that chances are small we'll ever see it again. Thus he always overdoes it. I'm really worried....
(OOC: *Cookie, cause Eddie is talking to Milk right now!)

"Oh, Cookie is completely anti-touchy touchy... But maybe I did overdo a little with my joke." Milk stuck her tongue out with a wink. "Positive thinking! Even if it takes long, we should still find it eventually. Let's just start looking right now... Where have you searched already?"
Alex

Post by Alex »

Aquablast wrote:Oh, Cookie is completely anti-touchy touchy... But maybe I did overdo a little with my joke. Positive thinking! Even if it takes long, we should still find it eventually. Let's just start looking right now... Where have you searched already?
(OK, I fixed it)

Eddie moved back a little. Uhm... what exactly did you do... to Cookie?
He felt kinda wrong by just asking the question, since the answer is probably something private in their lives. And, I've searched in the park, only. It's not there, definitely.
Richarson Valley

Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"Hehe! I can demonstrate it right here if you want to know!" Milk shifted closer to Eddie with a big grin on her face. "That's funny. I thought that was the direction where Cookie saw the hat fly to... Let's search in that direction further, okay?"
Alex

Post by Alex »

Eddie now got nervous, and it was obvious. Uhm... no... I'd rather you don't demonstrate anything....
He put his paw on the back on his head, and scratched it, while nervously tapping the ground with his foot. Yeah, that's a good idea, let's search for it...
Richarson Valley

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Russiarules1 wrote:Why are duck so complicated? Dimitri sighed, he started to loose patience "Ok, how about I give you this loaf of bread and a bagel for that "nest" you got there" he took a long sip to he's coffee "It's my final offer."

The duck rubs his bill with a feathery hand..
Throw in some popcorn into the deal an you half a deal..
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"Hehe, you're so serious!" Milk giggled and teased, before she walked toward the direction of the park with Eddie. Soon they passed by the park itself.

"Say, isn't that the other dog we met at The Wall yesterday?" Milk asked Eddie, as she pointed to the husky in the park, who was far way from them. "I think he is talking to a duck." She said as she squinted her eyes.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Eheheheheh... - Eddie chuckled nervously, as she called him serious. As they finally stopped talking about stuff that made him embarrassed for no reason, he left out a sigh of relief, and followed her.
Yes... yes it is... Well, he seemed kinda funny yesterday. But he looks busy... think we can get the duck to help us? It'd be much easier when flying.
Richarson Valley

Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"No problem! Just let me talk,'cause no one can resist my charm!" Milk smiled and winked at Eddie.

Milk approached the husky and the duck, before greeting. "Hellooo! Dimitri and Mr. duck! What are you guys up to?"
Alex

Post by Alex »

Eddie was about to reply with an "ok", but then she winked at him. He remained silent, and stopped moving. This was so embarrassing. Either that, or she really is right that no-one can resist her charm. Whatever it is, Eddie felt very... weird, to say at least. He watched as she approached the dog and the duck, but still didn't move. Just after they started talking, he silently approached the group, listening in, trying to avoid eye contact with anyone (Thus not seeing the hat).
Richarson Valley

Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

"Popcorn?! Come on, risking a whole loaf of bread just for popcorn?" Dimitri said, very annoyed.

Aquablast wrote:"No problem! Just let me talk,'cause no one can resist my charm!" Milk smiled and winked at Eddie.

Milk approached the husky and the duck, before greeting. "Hellooo! Dimitri and Mr. duck! What are you guys up to?"
"Oh, hello... Milk, right? Well, I'm just trying to do a "trade"" Dimitri said with that American English accent, also showing the loaf of bread he had in his hand.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Russiarules1 wrote:"Popcorn?! Come on, risking a whole loaf of bread just for popcorn?" Dimitri said, very annoyed.

You can't QUACK bluff me.. i've watched lets make a deal through a window before..
bread an popcorn.. buttered for my new movable nest.

the duck aflac's. settling back down into the hat nest.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:
D-Singer wrote: "About three days. Though can't imagine why."
shouldn't we be sending out a search party to sniff him out about now??
D-Singer wrote:Blood glanced over Sara before shaking her hand. "Thanks, my parents though thought it was fitting. Rav's been a big help to me so far. Since I first saw him actually."
That's great news to hear. both that he is being helpful while keeping himself out of trouble for a change.
Awww MOM!.. I haven't been misbehaving at all.
Rav whineingly complains.
Shhh Rav. Is there anything else that we can help you with at the moment?
“Judging by how he acts, it’d surprise me to see a dog like him misbehave at all...” Blood looks off for a second as if pondering what else he could do to help himself for the time being. “Yeah, would you mind letting me use your phone?”
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:“Judging by how he acts, it’d surprise me to see a dog like him misbehave at all...” Blood looks off for a second as if pondering what else he could do to help himself for the time being. “Yeah, would you mind letting me use your phone?”

Sara turns to Rav.
Rav honey, why don't you go fix some snacks an refreshments for you an your new friend.
Rav trots off into the kitchen, his tail a wagging to make the snax's an drinks..
Right Mom, be back in a few..
Sara turns to regard blood softly.
He has come a long long way, from when he was dangerously dominate dog. always trying to intimidate or beat down anyone, man or dog, he would come across to prove he was the alpha leader.. He used to scare a lot of people with the way he acted.

Sara goes over to an end table next to a big comfy chair.
the phone is over here, feel free to call who you need too..
I need to go see if Rav has spilled something yet, or somehow set water on fire, out in the kitchen..
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"Trade...?" Milk looked at the duck. "Huh? Isn't that Shanks' straw hat? Sorry Mr. duck! But that hat belongs to someone I know."
Alex

Post by Alex »

Aquablast wrote:"Trade...?" Milk looked at the duck. "Huh? Isn't that Shanks' straw hat? Sorry Mr. duck! But that hat belongs to someone I know."
Surprised and shocked, Eddie turned to face the duck, and immediately saw his brother's straw hat under it. He was speechless for a couple of seconds, before snapping out of it, and getting closer to the duck. Oi, duck! Give me that hat! You HAVE TO give me that hat!
Richarson Valley

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Alex wrote: Surprised and shocked, Eddie turned to face the duck, and immediately saw his brother's straw hat under it. He was speechless for a couple of seconds, before snapping out of it, and getting closer to the duck. Oi, duck! Give me that hat! You HAVE TO give me that hat!

The duck fluffs up his feathers, an spreads out his wings in a threat mode!!!
Why you all QUACK wanting my nest so badly??
he hisses..
If you want it so badly, bring me the bread an hot buttered popcorn!
Taking the hat in his bill, he struggles to fly it up into a tree in the pond island where the duck was..
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

"Wait, you guys know about that hat? Well, that changes the subject!" Dimitri returned to his normal accent. The husky raged when the duck flew up all the way up to the tree "Are you friggin kidding me?! You ain't getting crap! You better come down with that hat or I will cook you up good for Thanksgiving Day!" Dimitri threw his dark coffee to the ground.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Alex

Post by Alex »

Eddie joined Dimitri in the shouting match on the duck. Yeah, come down here, you stupid duck! I NEED THAT HAT! GIVE IT TO ME!
He was afraid that the duck might get scared and fly off, but right now this is all that he can think off of what to do.
Richarson Valley

Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Milk stepped between the duck and the two shouting pets. "Whoa! Whoa! Calm down, gentlemen! Let's be nice!" She turned back to the duck. "So, you want your popcorn salty? Or sweet?"
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

Dimitri looked at the other dog "Wait, what?! Do you have popcorn. Man, this better work..." he whispered.
Last edited by Russiarules1 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Aquablast wrote:Milk stepped between the duck and the two shouting pets. "Whoa! Whoa! Calm down, gentlemen! Let's be nice!" She turned back to the duck. "So, you want your popcorn salty? Or sweet?"

The duck steadies himself up on the top branch..tucking the hat up in the branches.
Yell all you want, you not getting my nest..
an if'n you try to climb the tree, your going to fall an break your leg..
then whos going to pay the doctors boy!

the duck struts up an back on a branch.
An looks now at the new dog.
Whaaaaaat? theres a sweet popcorn?
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Keeshah wrote:an if'n you try to climb the tree, your going to fall an break your leg..
then whos going to pay the doctors boy!
Milk's left eye twitched a little. Little did the duck know that a dog who can climb trees swiftly was standing right there.
Russiarules1 wrote:Dimitri looked at the other dog "Wait, what?! Do you have popcorn. Man, this better work..." he whispered.
"I can get one at the Wall... Or at a convenient store." She whispered back.
Keeshah wrote:Whaaaaaat? theres a sweet popcorn?
"Oh! I bet you never tried sweet popcorn with unsalted butter! Though I don't know if they serve that at the cafe here... If the buttered isn't available, I will just go with the regular sweet popcorn, okay?"
Alex

Post by Alex »

As Milk walked between him and the tree, Eddie stopped shouting, but continued to give an evil look towards the duck. It's there, Shanks' hat was there, and this stupid duck had to find it first!
I wouldn't break a leg! I'm a freaking cat! Now give me the hat! It's not yours!
He didn't hear much of what Milk and Dimitri were talking. All he was concentrating on is getting the hat right now.
Richarson Valley

D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:Sara turns to Rav.
Rav honey, why don't you go fix some snacks an refreshments for you an your new friend.
Rav trots off into the kitchen, his tail a wagging to make the snax's an drinks..
Right Mom, be back in a few..
Sara turns to regard blood softly.
He has come a long long way, from when he was dangerously dominate dog. always trying to intimidate or beat down anyone, man or dog, he would come across to prove he was the alpha leader.. He used to scare a lot of people with the way he acted.

Sara goes over to an end table next to a big comfy chair.
the phone is over here, feel free to call who you need too..
I need to go see if Rav has spilled something yet, or somehow set water on fire, out in the kitchen..

Blood just blinked. If Rav hadn’t said it himself earlier, he might have had his doubts of what Sara had told him. That GSD with all the intelligence and fierceness of a puppy, a once excessively aggressive dog with an alpha complex? Yeah right...

“Thanks.” Blood walked over and tapped in a number on the phone, and waited for his owner to pick up and give him some explanation to his sudden disappearance. A minute passed and no one answered. Blood sighed, annoyed, and left a message. “Hey Dustin, its Blood, I don’t know where you are, but it’s been three days since you left and I accidently locked myself out of the fifth-wheel. Not that it’s important or anything, but I’d really appreciate your checking back so I’m not spending another night sleeping under your trailer. I borrowed this phone to call so don’t bother with calling back; just get back here soon, okay? Bye.” Blood snapped the phone back onto the receiver and turned back to the kitchen.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:Blood snapped the phone back onto the receiver and turned back to the kitchen.

In the kitchen, Rav was busy making o'rdervers out of milkbones.

taking a milkbone, he places some slightly cooked buffalo burgers on top of it, then wraps a slice of cheese over it, then places them in the oven to bake to melt the cheese.

Hey there Bloody pal, did you find your wayward handler already?
he barks excitedly..
The snacks will be ready in a minute.
Remember Rav the pan will be hot..
Rav facepaws, Gee Mom, do you really think i would forget that an try to get it out of the oven bare pawed for a third time?
Yes.. next question?

*** Meanwhile... DUCK! ***

That sounds like really tasty popcorn, something you made up?
The duck looks down counting 1, 2, 3, 1000..
wasn't there more of you a minute ago...
The duck nearly falls off the branch, as he wiggles a feathery hand at Eddie..
Hey I see you trying to sneak across the pond! you realize that is water your in cat?
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:
D-Singer wrote:Blood snapped the phone back onto the receiver and turned back to the kitchen.

In the kitchen, Rav was busy making o'rdervers out of milkbones.

taking a milkbone, he places some slightly cooked buffalo burgers on top of it, then wraps a slice of cheese over it, then places them in the oven to bake to melt the cheese.

Hey there Bloody pal, did you find your wayward handler already?
he barks excitedly..
The snacks will be ready in a minute.
Remember Rav the pan will be hot..
Rav facepaws, Gee Mom, do you really think i would forget that an try to get it out of the oven bare pawed for a third time?
Yes.. next question?
“No, he wasn’t there. I just left him a message instead.” Blood walks in and almost immediately felt hungry again, whatever Rav had been making by now smelled delectable. “Rav can bake? I wouldn’t have guessed.”
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:“No, he wasn’t there. I just left him a message instead.” Blood walks in and almost immediately felt hungry again, whatever Rav had been making by now smelled delectable. “Rav can bake? I wouldn’t have guessed.”

Sara looks over at Blood...
Are you having trouble finding your owner after the storm?
Your welcome to stay here until they can be found. Do you need to file a police report for a missing person?

Rav watches the cheese melt down over the fancy treats, then opens the door..
Use the over mitts Rav..
Awww MOM! I was going too..
Rav puts on the chicken shaped mitts an gets the treats out of the oven.
Rav watches a lot of TV, an just picks up how to do things from it.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood looks back at Sara with a hint of weariness in his expression. “...He’s been gone for about three days...It’s probably nothing serious, and I really would not want to involve the police over just some minor inconvenience. Rav already offered me a place to sleep in that bark out back, but I can’t stay here over night, though I do appreciate the offer.” He notes what Sara said again, remembering that even Rav admitted to watching too much TV. “Yeah...I noticed.”