HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

IceKitsune

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance blushed a bit from the kiss and nodded when Val mentioned meeting his mate to Rikki. "We should all meet him eventually. Now about that breakfast?" Lance asked
Grey_fox20
Location: Scotland, but then England, then New Zealand, now Australia.

Post by Grey_fox20 »

Cwitt wrote:Saphia went the opposite way down the street, to get her book. She went over to the bush and saw it almost immediately, lying flat on the ground. She picked it up, dusted it off, and held it her paw. Now that I have my book, I can head to the park. And she did just that. She turned around and walked toward the park, Rikki and Mitch a ways ahead of her. I hope Grey didn't have to wait to long... She saw the park and the group of pets in front of her. Oh, there's Grey. She thought as she walked towards him.
Grey still stood with the others in the park but, as he looked around, he saw Saphia walking toward him "Saphia! How're you?" Grey said, walking toward Saphia "You took a little while, did you decide to take a detour here?" Grey said, a little chuckle following.

RP Characters:
Grey-S4 P4 E6 C10 I7 A6 L5
Buaigh-S10 P3 E10 C5 I2 A10 L2
valerio

Post by valerio »

IceKitsune wrote:Lance blushed a bit from the kiss and nodded when Val mentioned meeting his mate to Rikki. "We should all meet him eventually. Now about that breakfast?" Lance asked
"On the way," Valiant answered. "Eggs, cispy bacon, brown hash, muffins and waffles. And I see you brought something, too, Riki. Thank you, I needed my calories." Before the ferret could answer, he grabbed one of the bags she had carried. "Chicken, yum!" He licked his chops then opened the food box and poured its content in his mouth.
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

((OOC: Sorry I just noticed it was suppost to be Ying who asked Nate but I used the colour for Nalo
razgriz wrote:
YingBlanc wrote:
"Splendid idea Archy, since all the best shows are primetime and just a bit before, say 7 or so??" Ying suggested stabbing wildly in the dark that a night watching TV together was what Archy meant. That was when Ying was hit by inspiration and stopped to let Nate catch up before whispering to him "So Nate, you ever directed or anything, cause I could use professional help with my variety or talent show, ain't thought of which yet but it involves talent to say the least"
"Maybe," Archimedes said, "it depends what the day brings us."

"Um, I've called a few plays and half a million concerts" Nate said, "though, do you even have the stuff we'd need? Lighting, sound, headsets?"
Ying thought for a bit before saying "Yeh that might be a problem....haven't got any of them, well it's taken place in my backyard, I can get my owner to let me borrow some of his lights he uses for investigations."

"Well, here it is" Nalo exclaimed standing outside of his house, the Ice-cream truck still in the driveway but the moving truck was gone by now. He stepped to the front door and opened it up shouting out "Dad I'm back, I got some friends over for breakfast." to that Nalo's dad come into the hallway and said "Well I better start cooking some more, hello all you, welcome to our home, make yourself at home while I get to making this breakfast." Nalo then walked into the livingroom which was right beside the hallway, a polished looking wooden floor that was obviously vinyl with 2 red sofas making a right angle at a corner, a Tv with a gaming console under it and beside it and at each corner of the room speakers on black poles. There was still some boxes scattered around the livingroom. out of one stuck out a reletivly large, white bordered, orange, sign with the only visable letters to poke out saying...
Py
Col
The Taste
Is Erupti
Nalo sat himself down on the sofa and looked around for the remote to the tv.

((OOC: I felt like descriptive writing today so...is this fine for Rp descriptive writing???))
I'm a brony now, Bronies are cool - Doctor Whooves =3
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch tried to relax his breathing. Since all he heard was wolf, he probably didn't hear the rest of it.

Besides, it's Valiant, right? He's got everything under control, right? Besides, he probably mis-heard and Val's got a nice, young girl, right? It could happen, right? And not some hulking alpha jerk, right? And hey, he could've not heard the dog part of wolfdog right?

"Eh, heh heh, sorry, Rikki, just, really nervous," Mitch replied, still shaking, "But, erm, maybe I didn't hear you correctly Val. What kind of partner did you find?"

@Yingblanc: heh, it's fine. the more you write, the more we read.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Valiant knelt in front of Mitch. "Well, sorry for scaring you but it's true, little one: my lifemate is a feral alpha wolf, the finest male specimen I ever had the luck to meet. I know I'm gonna get some trouble for this, but I also am working on having him with me as pet ASAP. And he's a kind soul, believe me."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch just froze. He just couldn't believe it. He closed his eyes and pinched his nose, shook his head. Then he looked Valiant up and down. Then he started walking back towards the woods.

"I'll, be back, in a few," Mitch said.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

YingBlanc wrote:((OOC: Sorry I just noticed it was suppost to be Ying who asked Nate but I used the colour for Nalo

Ying thought for a bit before saying "Yeh that might be a problem....haven't got any of them, well it's taken place in my backyard, I can get my owner to let me borrow some of his lights he uses for investigations."

"Well, here it is" Nalo exclaimed standing outside of his house, the Ice-cream truck still in the driveway but the moving truck was gone by now. He stepped to the front door and opened it up shouting out "Dad I'm back, I got some friends over for breakfast." to that Nalo's dad come into the hallway and said "Well I better start cooking some more, hello all you, welcome to our home, make yourself at home while I get to making this breakfast." Nalo then walked into the livingroom which was right beside the hallway, a polished looking wooden floor that was obviously vinyl with 2 red sofas making a right angle at a corner, a Tv with a gaming console under it and beside it and at each corner of the room speakers on black poles. There was still some boxes scattered around the livingroom. out of one stuck out a reletivly large, white bordered, orange, sign with the only visable letters to poke out saying...
Py
Col
The Taste
Is Erupti

((OOC: I felt like descriptive writing today so...is this fine for Rp descriptive writing???))
"We'll have to see what we can find" Nate said, "it shouldn't be all THAT hard." He followed the group in and sat next to Nalo on the couch. He stared at the TV to see what would come on it, maybe Phantom of the Opera, or Fame.... Hopefully not Anything Goes.

"Guten morgen" Archimedes greeted Nalo's dad before following the group in to sit on the yet unoccupied sofa. He looked at the boxes to try and decipher their writing, but fell pretty short of the that goal with some. 'Is Erupti' didn't make too much sense to him.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Mitch just froze. He just couldn't believe it. He closed his eyes and pinched his nose, shook his head. Then he looked Valiant up and down. Then he started walking back towards the woods.

"I'll, be back, in a few," Mitch said.
Valiant and Rikki followed the panda.
"Since you two have not been introduced, I'd better keep an eye on you if I get your intentions," the wolfdog said, apprehensively
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

razgriz wrote:
YingBlanc wrote:((OOC: Sorry I just noticed it was suppost to be Ying who asked Nate but I used the colour for Nalo

Py
Col
The Taste
Is Erupti

"We'll have to see what we can find" Nate said, "it shouldn't be all THAT hard." He followed the group in and sat next to Nalo on the couch. He stared at the TV to see what would come on it, maybe Phantom of the Opera, or Fame.... Hopefully not Anything Goes.

"Guten morgen" Archimedes greeted Nalo's dad before following the group in to sit on the yet unoccupied sofa. He looked at the boxes to try and decipher their writing, but fell pretty short of the that goal with some. 'Is Erupti' didn't make too much sense to him.
Ying sat with the others on the sofa and picked up the remote before saying "Well...it looks like you'll get your first dose of proper tv right now" turning the tv on with the remote.

Nalo saw that Archimedes was looking at the boxes and commented "Yeh sorry about the mess, we only moved in this morning, we still need to get dads collection up in his room but for now most of his collection is in here I guess" looking at the orange sign pointing out of one of the boxes. "he says most of these would cost about $150 maybe $200 in the state they're in and the rarity but he's not willing to give any away." Nalo then jumped off the sofa ans went up to the box pulling out a long sign furry revealing the text
Pyro
Cola

The Taste
Is Explosive
"he says this is one of the rarest, Pyro Cola was a small Cola company that ran only in Hawaii and only for a short time so this stuff it very very rare." Nalo commented holding the sign softly and carefully as not to drop it.

"Hmmm, that's quite interesting, I like foreign stuff even if it's in our own country, Hawaii...hmmm, ain't had a lot from there." Ying said intrigued by the sign.

The sign was orange with a white border and the font used for Pyro Cola was a font much like Forte on the computer. To the left of the writing was a volcano shooting out drops of lava, shooting into the sky, A beach and palm trees below the volcano. At the bottom was a small plaque that was unreadable from the sofa but you could make out that there was some writing.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Don't worry about it," Mitch answered Valiant, still shaking with fear, and anger now,"I just have to tell people how to shoot whom."
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

YingBlanc wrote: Ying sat with the others on the sofa and picked up the remote before saying "Well...it looks like you'll get your first dose of proper tv right now" turning the tv on with the remote.

Nalo saw that Archimedes was looking at the boxes and commented "Yeh sorry about the mess, we only moved in this morning, we still need to get dads collection up in his room but for now most of his collection is in here I guess" looking at the orange sign pointing out of one of the boxes. "he says most of these would cost about $150 maybe $200 in the state they're in and the rarity but he's not willing to give any away." Nalo then jumped off the sofa ans went up to the box pulling out a long sign furry revealing the text
Pyro
Cola

The Taste
Is Explosive
"he says this is one of the rarest, Pyro Cola was a small Cola company that ran only in Hawaii and only for a short time so this stuff it very very rare." Nalo commented holding the sign softly and carefully as not to drop it.

"Hmmm, that's quite interesting, I like foreign stuff even if it's in our own country, Hawaii...hmmm, ain't had a lot from there." Ying said intrigued by the sign.

The sign was orange with a white border and the font used for Pyro Cola was a font much like Forte on the computer. To the left of the writing was a volcano shooting out drops of lava, shooting into the sky, A beach and palm trees below the volcano. At the bottom was a small plaque that was unreadable from the sofa but you could make out that there was some writing.
"Interesting" Archimedes said, looking at the soda from the couch. He leaned forward to look closer, then up at the TV as the theme song for Star Trek: Enterprise rolled. He always liked the use of real, historic footage at the beginning of the show. From the space shuttles to the first flight in 1903. "Looks like Nate's first taste of TV will be sci-fi."

"What's star trek" the cat asked, continuing to watch the screen. He had heard of it a few times, but that was all. At this, Archimede's jaw dropped and he just stared at the cat in disbelief.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Don't worry about it," Mitch answered Valiant, still shaking with fear, and anger now,"I just have to tell people how to shoot whom."
Valiant's reaction was, to put it simply, immediate. Not even Rikki remembered her friend moving so fast! And she had never heard such a monstrous growl coming from the wolfdog's throat as he grabbed Mitch and pinned him down on the grass. The ferret actually feared he was going to tear him apart, the way he was snarling at the red panda.
"You try to hurt my mate, you die! Get it?!" And there was no mistake about his intentions...
Last edited by valerio on Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

Edit: This was suppost to be the other posts edit xD sorry Delete this please
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch didn't flinch. He stared right back at Valiant.

"What do you think I'm not trying to do, idiot?" he said even under the threat of Valiant's growl.

"We lost seven of our members to a wolf attack," Mitch said, "If we don't say anything right NOW and he shows up before we do, he's going to end up most likely dead! We owe you a lot. Do you not think that we wouldn't tolerate your choice for you? That's the least we can do."
valerio

Post by valerio »

Valiant's eyes blinked, as Mitch's words sank in.
As they mixed up with Belisarius', when he had asked the wolf how he could've managed for so long, alone...
A lone wolf is better at survival, my love, he must be. And that means avoiding dangers, not running into them...
Reluctantly, the wolfdog let go of the panda. "Sorry, Mitch," he said, panting. He didn't say anything else, least he could definitely spoil the day...
Rikki patted Valian't's arm. "I'll keep an eye on him, boss, ok? Now try to relax."
The wolfdog nodded absently.
Rikki sighed. "Let's go, mighty hunter."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch brushed himself off. After what the originazation was capable of doing to a person, a little roughing in the grass wasn't anything.

"It's all right Valiant," Mitch said, "I'd of reacted the same way. All right Rikki, let's go. And Valiant, if your coming, you need to tell them every detail you can."

"And I'm sure you'd have no trouble of doing that," Mitch added after a secon thought, winking. Trying to lighten the situation.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Valiant sighed, then nodded again. "yes, you're right of course. I'm coming with you." Plus, he really didn't feel like being judged by the others. Again. It reminded him too much of his first row with Darien, and he didn't want to revive it again... "Thanks, Mitch."
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

Grey_fox20 wrote:Grey still stood with the others in the park but, as he looked around, he saw Saphia walking toward him "Saphia! How're you?" Grey said, walking toward Saphia "You took a little while, did you decide to take a detour here?" Grey said, a little chuckle following.
Saphia had let out a silent sigh of relief once Valiant had gotten off of Mitch. She started where they left off. "I sort of got stopped at the diner." Saphia lifted up her bag. "So, if your hungry, I have these chicken strips. I'm not really hungry..."
theblackcateyes

Post by theblackcateyes »

Kurt saw the Mitch, Rikki and Val's scene and he just could say: -Ammm...today is a pretty good day-Said embarrased
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch walked along into the woods. Thinking of all he could try to say. And trying to control his anger.

"So, this, wolf, where'd you meet him?" Mitch asked, trying to keep the focus on Valiant.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Valiant pointed in the direction of the abandoned chapel. "At Pecan Building. That's Belisarius' den. It used to be Bora's nest, but she left. Mitch, I can understand you're angered, but please, Bel is a predator not a monster. Give him a chance. You'll see, I'll convince him to become pet so that your people won't feel threatened."
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance looked at Kurt and then back at the rest of the group that was going into the woods to meet Vals mate "Come on I think we should follow them." He said to Kurt.
Grey_fox20
Location: Scotland, but then England, then New Zealand, now Australia.

Post by Grey_fox20 »

Cwitt wrote:Saphia had let out a silent sigh of relief once Valiant had gotten off of Mitch. She started where they left off. "I sort of got stopped at the diner." Saphia lifted up her bag. "So, if your hungry, I have these chicken strips. I'm not really hungry..."
As Valiant got off of Mitch "Phew, thankfully, that ended better than it could've" was all Grey could say, but once Saphia spoke, he clicked back into focus. "Chicken strips? Well, I wouldn't want to sound..." Grey started to say, until he felt his stomach growling "...I may have one or two" Grey said "But, did you have anything planned for the day? Anything fun?" he asked, a makeshift eyebrow raised in curiosity.

RP Characters:
Grey-S4 P4 E6 C10 I7 A6 L5
Buaigh-S10 P3 E10 C5 I2 A10 L2
theblackcateyes

IceKitsune wrote:Lance looked at Kurt and then back at the rest of the group that was going into the woods to meet Vals mate "Come on I think we should follow them." He said to Kurt.
-Alr....Alright...- Said Kurt a little concerned while with large steps was walking, with Lance, to the woods.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Valiant, I know, all wolves aren't monsters. We traded with a few before too," Mitch said, "It's not that we aren't willing to give others the chance, it's just that we want others to do the same to us. And so far, barring this settlement here, we haven't had that much luck."

Mitch was close enough now to see the settlement's fence ring. His mother was one the ground floor weeding around a pole and saw them approach. With a worried look on her face, she walked over to the group, and after giving Mitch a hug, asked what was up.

"We have a problem," Mitch said, "A wolf problem." His mother's eyes went wide.

"Ohhhh dear," Hannah said, "We'll have to warn everyone. Oh, hello you two." She said to Valiant and Rikki.

"Yeah," Mitch said, "But it's a different kind of wolf problem. It's a Valiant's wolf wolf problem." His mother looked at him puzzled for a minute. Then she looked at Valiant for an explanation.

ooc: the red panda's were renamed with American names because the orginization thought it was cute. also they had nearly forgotten their original names because it had been so long.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Valiant bowed to Hannah. "This morning, I have met this lone male, by the name of Belisarius. He lives at the old chapel, Pecan Building. By his choice and my full consent, we mated and are now bonded for life. Milady, I am truly in love with him, and I have all intention to bring him into my life and my place, but it will take time. I can assure you Belisarius will do nothing to harm this tribe, as I explained him of your presence. He wasn't looking for trouble, just for someone to form a pack with, and I am that one."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Hannah, at first surprised and a little shocked, sighed and shook her head.

"You really should take a little time to find a, oh, never mind," Hannah said, sighing, she was going to say girl, but she knew the chances of that were slim, "Well, give me a moment to get everyone." She went over to a horn on the fence and blew in it. Three loud tones echoed through the village. Calling for an emergency meeting. It didn't take long for everyone to show up. The assembled crowd was about twelve individuals.

"All right, what's all this now?"

"Oh, hey Val."

"I hope this better be good, I was listening to my soaps."

"All right, everyone, all right, calm down please," the chief, called Joshua, announced, "Let's let Hannah, Mitch, Valiant, and Rikki explain themselves. First off, who blew the horn?"

"That would've been me," Hannah ansered, as seeing, a council member or an adult is needed to validly blow the horn, "We needed everyone present. There's a wolf in this forest now. And this wolf belongs to Valiant. And..."

"That's it! I'm building a wall!"

"I'm getting some locks!"

"We're all stocked with bolts right?"

"Valiant's? Is he out of his mind? Ow! What was that for?"

"ENOUGH! NO ONE IS DOING ANYTHING!" Joshua said over everyone, looking at the crowd, "As a little surprised as I am as much as you are, there's no need for anything drastic! Now we have to remember, it's Valiant's. And that is good enough reason for me. I'm FAIRLY certain that he knows what he's doing. Now, Valiant, we need to know everything about this wolf. Without fluff if possible. Does he have any peculiar markings? Clothing? Equipment? Whereabouts? Any thing you can provide us with?" Joshua finished, looking expectantly at Valiant. A small slap was heard as the first speaker who interupted Hannah uttered a quiet ow. Mitch, taking everything in, now nervously watched the group, and looked at Valiant.

Whoo boy. This is gonna be tough I think.

ooc: each sentence un-attributed is a different speaker, i just don't want to name them all right now
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Well, why not ask directly to the source, then?" A voice from above said!
The voice of a gray timber wolf squatting on a thick branch. "Glad to meet y'all, boys and girls. And of course you, my alpha," Belisarius added, jumping down and landing in front of Valiant in a graceful motion.
Rikki was, to say the least, astonished by the appearance of this specimen: Someone had taken the very best of the wolves she had seen in a documentary and put it together in this male! W-O-W Now she understood why Val had gotten instant crush on this guy: no doggie in thei neighborhood could physically compete!
"Missed me?" Belisarius said, before kissing deeply Valiant, melting him like butter. Then, turning to the pandas, still holding the wolfdog in his powerful arms, he said, with a slight bow of the head, "As my lifemate said, I live by the chapel and the surrounding territory, and my hunting grounds are far from your living space. Valiant explained me everything about you, and that gives me more the reason not to cross my path with you.
"I am...was a lone wolf, my family pack is far, far north, out of this State. I am the only wolf in the neighborhood, so to speak, and you have no reason to fear me..."
Belisarius grinned. "In fact, as proof of my good faith, I have a proposal for you all."
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

"W-Wow!" was all Lance could say as Belisarius came into view. He held Kurts hand a bit tighter and gulped, normally he wouldn't be afraid, even a little bit, but Belisarius was very imposing. "Hello there, it's nice to meet you. Names Lance." Lance said hiding the faint nervousness in his voice.
valerio

Post by valerio »

The wolf waved to the dog. "Hi there, Lance," he said casually, but his arms went even tighter around Valiant. His body was saying 'mine', as he again spoke to the pandas. "Since you eat meat as well, I will give you a share of my kills, what do you think? A deer can easily feed a pack, so there's enough to give to you."
Valiant gave a peck to Belisarius' cheeck before pulling his muscled arm off him. Then he went to Lance, leaving his mate and the pandas decide. He nudged the doberman. "So? Whaddaya think? Did the doggy got lucky or not?" He sighed happily, wagging.
Rikki nodded, stil ogling at the creature. "Man, our parents' gonna have a fit when they see him. You know, boss? Wasn't I happy for your deserved luck, I'd hate you."
theblackcateyes

When Kurt saw the Valiant's new mate gulped and grabbed Lance a little stronger. Afraid for that worst things that he think could happen, he stared at Belisarius' eyes. -Hi....I'm Kurt.-
valerio

Post by valerio »

The wolf was, for now, busy talking with the pandas.
Valiant said to the cat, "Ah, don't worry. He's a big softie...as long as you don't get him mad."
Rikki gulped. "Well, and *what* exactly would get wuffie mad?"
Valiant shrugged. "Don't steal his food, don't make fun of his virility, don't threaten me... That should about cover it." He chuckled
The Game

Post by The Game »

Challenger01 wrote:Shamrock shook his head "Naw, you know where Charger's house is? Come over there, I'm hanging out with him." Charger turned back and smiled, he always liked being addressed as a friend of Sham's, after all he, was the first pet he met at Sunset.
"Sure. I'll be right over. See you guys soon." Destiny hung up the phone and took her possessions off the night stand-- such as her sunglasses, watch, and earrings-- and fit them on her as she walked down the stairs. She left the house with a heavy sigh, and tried to think about hanging out with Sham and Charger, rather then why.

About five minutes later, she arrived at Charger's front door, and knocked.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

*click* *click* *click* *click*

Was at first, the only answer that the wolf got.

"WILL YOU IDIOTS PUT THOSE DOWN!" Joshua yelled at the four trouble makers, "YOU CAUSE THIS MUCH TROUBLE AGAIN AND YOUR OFF THE COUNCIL! NO, THAT WAS NOT A GOOD IDEA! BUT NEITHER ARE YOURS! NOW GET THOSE OUT OF HERE!" The offending group reluctantly obeyed and went to put away their crossbows.

That was a close one.

As for the wolf himself, Mitch stared in absolute awe and terror at the same time. And at the same time, there was something about him that he just didn't get.

Joshua returned to speaking to the wolf.

"All right Belisarius, first of all, please, don't ever show up like that again," Joshua said in a warning tone, "Scared pandas have a tendency to shoot first and ask later, like you almost witnessed. Second of all, while that is a fairly good offer, we just aren't trusting of someone just giving us something, just like that. We are not trying to sound ingrateful, mind you. And we appreciate the offer. We will consider it We are, also, however, used to TRADING. At least that is something we have some control over. So, if you ever have yourself in a form of excess, then please, don't be hesitant to come by. As for respecting your torritory, we'll do so as long as ours is treated the same way. We are not strangers to freindly visits, or requests for shelter. We just ask, that, above all, we're respected as individuals the way we respect you. Do that alone, and we'll get along just fine."

Even the four trouble makers murmured agreememnts to that.

Mitch just hoped that the wolf wouldn't be offended. After all, that's how the orginization got them. They were given free food to let the orginization get close to them. Then, after that. Mitch closed his eyes and shuddered and hoped for the best.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Belisarius reflected over those words, then nodded.
"Fair enough. I like your attitude, warriors, I respect it. I will make sure to respect your territory as I have done so far. My only interest lays in my lifemate and our common territory. But should you need it, I have...skills that could be helpful to you. I know how to fix things, how to find spare parts and books. If you accepted Valiant's help to find a new place to live, I hope you'll accept my help in defending it, for Valiant's interests are my interests as well." he bowed, a paw stretched along his waist. "That is all I had to say. Let it be peace." Then he offered the same clawed limb to Joshua.
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

Shamrock opened the door behind him to find his girlfriend "Destiny!" He shouted and picked her up off her feet, hugging her tightly in his arms "Oh... gosh, I'm so sorry we didn't hang out last night, Charger kinda invited me over..." Shamrock whispered in her ear softly "I'm kinda the only friend he has."
Charger came out of the kitchen a few seconds later, the Basenji's tail wagging "I thought you guys were going out to brunch or something weren't you?" He muttered with a mouth full of pancakes
I'm going to go to a Furry Convention wearing a shirt that says "I'm a Furry. All I do I Pawrty" Please tell me you get that joke.
theblackcateyes

-Well, at least he is not mad, now...-Thought Kurt hugging Lance with a smile, but without stop looking fixely to Belisarius...-He has sometthing...-Whispered as his serious eyes were watching the scene.

-----------------------------------

Eve keep walking through the street looking for someone because, for some reason, that day the neighborhood looked empty. Suddenly she, in her nowhere walk, saw a tabby cat with her fur colorred of gray and white...she was talking with a dog.

-Why not?-Thought without any shyness.
-Hey you!-Yelled running to Destiny.
Last edited by theblackcateyes on Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

valerio wrote:The wolf waved to the dog. "Hi there, Lance," he said casually, but his arms went even tighter around Valiant. His body was saying 'mine', as he again spoke to the pandas. "Since you eat meat as well, I will give you a share of my kills, what do you think? A deer can easily feed a pack, so there's enough to give to you."
Valiant gave a peck to Belisarius' cheeck before pulling his muscled arm off him. Then he went to Lance, leaving his mate and the pandas decide. He nudged the doberman. "So? Whaddaya think? Did the doggy got lucky or not?" He sighed happily, wagging.
Rikki nodded, stil ogling at the creature. "Man, our parents' gonna have a fit when they see him. You know, boss? Wasn't I happy for your deserved luck, I'd hate you."
Heh, yeah you got lucky alright Val just as lucky as I did with Kurt." Lance said as he relaxed around the wolf and gave Kurt a quick kiss on the cheek.
theblackcateyes

-Ohhh...-The serious Kurt's examination was interruped by the soft kiss of Lance. Almost inmediately Kurt got blushed and made a warm smile without he knowed it.