HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

furryovrlord

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by furryovrlord »

BlueAnubis wrote:"Farewell, Ladies." Jack said before closing the door. A moment later, a loud crack came from the kitchen. When Jack ran in, he found Ruby sitting on the counter with a cup of tea and a bit of skin and fur missing from the knuckles on her left hand. "Ruby! Pardon my English, but what the crap is wrong with you!?"

Ruby sipped her tea and scooped in a few heaping spoonfuls of sugar. "Well excuse me! But after last night and what just happened, I needed some 'hair of the dog I attacked' to help my head."

He tilted his head, "That's not how the sayin-"

"Do I look like I care?" She said as she quickly drained the cup. "As for what is wrong, Crimson. You recall part one of my life story, 'Expensive Cat and Rich Owners?' Well, the Pain Sisters were my best friends during that time period. So perhaps you'll forgive me for having a minor moment with the floor-tiles due to the fact that I just had a massive reminder of the worst weeks of my life!" She said as she slid off the counter and slumped into one of the kitchen chairs. "Could someone get me some more Oat Loops, please?" She groaned as she set her head on the table.

((That depends on if Rhyzer or anyone else posts with their characters soon.))

"O-of course Ruby. it no doubt has probably brought back some unwanted memories. Just remember, I'm here for you, and Jack too." he looked around a little then asked "where do you keep them? i'll get them for you"

((bleh, short post, >.< sorry, heh, oh, and a quick heads up, i'll introduce my new character soon :3 just figuring out the how :3))
WHAT!? CAT FANCIER??? WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?.........
BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack handed the box to Crimson and poured them both a cup of tea, "The bowls are in the cabnet there. So what are you going to do then?" He asked as he stirred his tea.

Ruby licked her knuckles when she noticed they had started to bleed a bit. "I suppose I'll tell them tomarrow. Though they can forget the 'dress up' part. The last dress I will ever wear was scattered all over Cairo that week. Also you have to wonder when the best time is to come out and say 'Hey, you remember that cat, Azalea, from three years ago? Well, it's me, and I'm not dead.'"
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

BlueAnubis wrote:Jack handed the box to Crimson and poured them both a cup of tea, "The bowls are in the cabnet there. So what are you going to do then?" He asked as he stirred his tea.

Ruby licked her knuckles when she noticed they had started to bleed a bit. "I suppose I'll tell them tomarrow. Though they can forget the 'dress up' part. The last dress I will ever wear was scattered all over Cairo that week. Also you have to wonder when the best time is to come out and say 'Hey, you remember that cat, Azalea, from three years ago? Well, it's me, and I'm not dead.'"
"why thank ye' jack... hehe, sorry, couldn't resist." crimson giggled softly, trying to lighten the mood wit ha refference to a pirates of the carribean movie. he reached into and dug around the cabinet, pulling out a bowl, placing it in front of Ruby on the bench and pouring the contents of the box into it. he rested his paw softly on her shoulder and smiled.

"hey, heh, i've been seeing a few moving vehicles of late, what do you say us three go around and say hello to our new neighbours hmm? i know i 'woulda' been awfully lonely without kind pets like you around, heh. Sound good Ruby?, jack?" he asked them both.
Gokorahn

Post by Gokorahn »

A large white moving van drove through town and following it was a '69 Camaro. Inside the Camaro was Nero Mundus, and his pet Malamute, Gokorahn Mundus. Goko was laying down in the back seat, while Nero was driving them to their new home in Richmond Acres.

"Hey, dad, are we almost there?" Goko asked with a bit of a nervous tone.

"We are" Nero replied with a smile"and don't worry, i'm sure you will make new friends"

Goko sighed and jumped into the front seat and looked around. He saw the van back into their new house's drive way, and once it was out of the way, he saw a '09 Challenger a little ways down the road. "That's a bit too new for me" he thought to himself with a smile and turned his attention towards his new home. The first thing he noticed was the garage which was attached on the second floor by a small bridge.

"Can I have that room" Goko asked with anticipation as the old car rolled to a stop.

"I knew you would ask that" Nero replied "and of course you can. Also, the movers where hired to move the boxes in, so you can go do as you want for a while, try and meet some new friends"

Goko nodded and got out of the car. Adjusting his collar out of nervousness, Goko takes a walk down the road, hoping to meet someone who is friendly.
Gokorahn: S-9 P-7 E-7 C-5 I-4 A-3 L-7

"No, no, no, the poke-ball incident was my worst plan, using fireworks while I was inside of it was more of a epic timing on my new masters part."
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Gokorahn wrote:A large white moving van drove through town and following it was a '69 Camaro. Inside the Camaro was Nero Mundus, and his pet Malamute, Gokorahn Mundus. Goko was laying down in the back seat, while Nero was driving them to their new home in Richmond Acres.

"Hey, dad, are we almost there?" Goko asked with a bit of a nervous tone.

"We are" Nero replied with a smile"and don't worry, i'm sure you will make new friends"

Goko sighed and jumped into the front seat and looked around. He saw the van back into their new house's drive way, and once it was out of the way, he saw a '09 Challenger a little ways down the road. "That's a bit too new for me" he thought to himself with a smile and turned his attention towards his new home. The first thing he noticed was the garage which was attached on the second floor by a small bridge.

"Can I have that room" Goko asked with anticipation as the old car rolled to a stop.

"I knew you would ask that" Nero replied "and of course you can. Also, the movers where hired to move the boxes in, so you can go do as you want for a while, try and meet some new friends"

Goko nodded and got out of the car. Adjusting his collar out of nervousness, Goko takes a walk down the road, hoping to meet someone who is friendly.
Royal and Window saw the Malamute, who seemed as new to the neighborhood as they were. Perfect opportunity to look more experienced than he was.

"Good day, and welcome to the neighborhood!" said Window, curtsying.

"Welcome to this quaint little slice of suburbia," said Royal, curtsying as well. "We are Royal and Window Pain, and it is our pleasure to welcome you here."

"We understand if you feel nervous meeting a couple of show rabbits, but we're really not all that different from you," said Window.

"Pardon my sister's boasting, she's insecure," said Royal. Before her sister could get a word in edgewise, Royal continued: "Anyway, we're hosting a dinner party tomorrow at noon, the information is in these invitations. We hope you and your owners will be able to come! RSVP as soon as possible!"
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

ChewyChewy wrote:
Royal and Window saw the Malamute, who seemed as new to the neighborhood as they were. Perfect opportunity to look more experienced than he was.

"Welcome to this quaint little slice of suburbia," said Royal, curtsying as well. "We are Royal and Window Pain, and it is our pleasure to welcome you here."

"We understand if you feel nervous meeting a couple of show rabbits, but we're really not all that different from you," said Window.

"Pardon my sister's boasting, she's insecure," said Royal. Before her sister could get a word in edgewise, Royal continued: "Anyway, we're hosting a dinner party tomorrow at noon, the information is in these invitations. We hope you and your owners will be able to come! RSVP as soon as possible!"
Momentarily, Travis had stepped out of his home through the front door. He'd decided to catch some fresh air for awhile now that he had surveyed every corner of the home's interior ; He was enthralled by the sight of it.
"...I'll be back in awhile, Mother and Father," He announced on their behalf, brief and non-chalant, before closing the front door on his way out.

Upon stepping out to his front porch, his ears perked at the sound of a few nearby voices. His gaze then locked at the three individual pets, whom were plenty of yards away from his current spot.
...M-maybe I should say hello?...
Travis shivered, hesitating to step out and greet the three out of mere shyness. His ears folded back against his head as a result to this phenomenon.
Gokorahn

Post by Gokorahn »

ChewyChewy wrote: Royal and Window saw the Malamute, who seemed as new to the neighborhood as they were. Perfect opportunity to look more experienced than he was.

"oh uh... its ok, boasting doesn't offend me" He manages to say after a few moments hesitation. He bows his head a bit, to return the courtesy they showed him. "thank you for warm welcoming, my name is Gokorahn, although most call me Goko"

Feeling a little stunned at meeting two friendly pets, Goko decides to extend the conversation a bit.
"You said something about a party tomorrow at noon?" Goko asks. "Well, My dad has work tomorrow, so he wont be able to come, but I should be able to go. Anything specific I should know or is it all on the invitation?"

"No, no, no, the poke-ball incident was my worst plan, using fireworks while I was inside of it was more of a epic timing on my new masters part."
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Gokorahn wrote:"oh uh... its ok, boasting doesn't offend me" He manages to say after a few moments hesitation. He bows his head a bit, to return the courtesy they showed him. "thank you for warm welcoming, my name is Gokorahn, although most call me Goko"

Feeling a little stunned at meeting two friendly pets, Goko decides to extend the conversation a bit.
"You said something about a party tomorrow at noon?" Goko asks. "Well, My dad has work tomorrow, so he wont be able to come, but I should be able to go. Anything specific I should know or is it all on the invitation?"
Window turned up her nose.

"Insecurity. It happens to the best of us," said Royal confidentially. At the introduction, she and Window curtsied and said "A pleasure to make your acquaintance."

To the question, Window said, "It's all there in the invitation, really. It's at noon, semi-formal."

"You must come well-groomed, as I know you will," said Royal as though Window wasn't there. "You can wear a tie if you like, though it isn't required. RSVP as soon as possible."
PF chars

--Phoenix

Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

ChewyChewy wrote:
Gokorahn wrote:"oh uh... its ok, boasting doesn't offend me" He manages to say after a few moments hesitation. He bows his head a bit, to return the courtesy they showed him. "thank you for warm welcoming, my name is Gokorahn, although most call me Goko"

Window turned up her nose.

"Insecurity. It happens to the best of us," said Royal confidentially. At the introduction, she and Window curtsied and said "A pleasure to make your acquaintance."

To the question, Window said, "It's all there in the invitation, really. It's at noon, semi-formal."

"You must come well-groomed, as I know you will," said Royal as though Window wasn't there. "You can wear a tie if you like, though it isn't required. RSVP as soon as possible."
Oh, what am I doing?...
Travis brushed his anxiety aside and began to walk across the street subtly. He made sure to check for the road before proceeding, though. As he approached the group, he couldn't help but sniff to adapt to the atmosphere around them now that he was closer in proximity.

"Hey there," said the slightly nervous husky, hiding away his anxiety as he greeted the group in a non-chalant albeit collected manner, though with a sheepish smile.

"I'm new around here. The name's Travis."
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Rhyzer wrote: Oh, what am I doing?...
Travis brushed his anxiety aside and began to walk across the street subtly. He made sure to check for the road before proceeding, though. As he approached the group, he couldn't help but sniff to adapt to the atmosphere around them now that he was closer in proximity.

"Hey there," said the slightly nervous husky, hiding away his anxiety as he greeted the group in a non-chalant albeit collected manner, though with a sheepish smile.

"I'm new around here. The name's Travis."
"Welcome to the neighborhood, Travis," said Window. "We are Window and Royal Pain."

The Pain sisters curtsied. "We invite you to a semi-formal dinner party at noon tomorrow," said Royal. "The details are in the invitations. Invite your owners and friends too."

"You must come well-groomed, and you may wear a tie if you wish, but it is optional only," said Window.

"Many others are coming already," said Royal. Technically she didn't know that but she was trying to impress Travis, like it was the kind of thing that ALL pets would like to do. "Hope to see you there."
PF chars

--Phoenix

Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

ChewyChewy wrote:
"Welcome to the neighborhood, Travis," said Window. "We are Window and Royal Pain."

The Pain sisters curtsied. "We invite you to a semi-formal dinner party at noon tomorrow," said Royal. "The details are in the invitations. Invite your owners and friends too."

"You must come well-groomed, and you may wear a tie if you wish, but it is optional only," said Window.

"Many others are coming already," said Royal. Technically she didn't know that but she was trying to impress Travis, like it was the kind of thing that ALL pets would like to do. "Hope to see you there."
Upon diligently listening to them, this enthralled his joyous interest, and caught his utmost attention.

"Alright, I'll make sure to attend the party,"

He smiled, wagging his tail mildly with content.

"Hopefully my owners won't be too busy tomorrow to not attend."
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Rhyzer wrote: Upon diligently listening to them, this enthralled his joyous interest, and caught his utmost attention.

"Alright, I'll make sure to attend the party,"

He smiled, wagging his tail mildly with content.

"Hopefully my owners won't be too busy tomorrow to not attend."
"They won't be," said Window. "Not when they learn who's giving the party."

"Such insecurity!" laughed Royal. "We're really not much different from any of you pets who haven't won so many pet show ribbons. Looking forward to seeing you at the party!"
PF chars

--Phoenix

Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

ChewyChewy wrote:
"They won't be," said Window. "Not when they learn who's giving the party."

"Such insecurity!" laughed Royal. "We're really not much different from any of you pets who haven't won so many pet show ribbons. Looking forward to seeing you at the party!"
Travis smiled refreshingly upon Royal's warming invitation, though he cloaked his revoltingly arrogant personality within his thoughts on account of their impressions.

....Stuck-up, aren't we? Oh well.

He couldn't help but discretely react within that pattern, as he wanted to be the most friendly as he can be around others. Travis glanced over to Goko, catching a generalization by a mere whiff.

"...Nice to meet you," He smiled, offering his hand for Goko to sniff.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Ruby smiled when Crimson placed his paw on her shoulder, it was nice to know there was someone she could trust other than Jack. "You boys go on ahead. I'll meet up with you after I finish eating." She said as she patted Crimson's paw.

Jack was surprised at Ruby's shift in deminor, though he agreed with her. "Alright, I suppose. We have been here two days longer than they, I guess someone should be here to welcome them to the neighborhood. Shall we, Crimson?"

Gokorahn

Post by Gokorahn »

Rhyzer wrote: Travis smiled refreshingly upon Royal's warming invitation, though he cloaked his revoltingly arrogant personality within his thoughts on account of their impressions.

....Stuck-up, aren't we? Oh well.

He couldn't help but discretely react within that pattern, as he wanted to be the most friendly as he can be around others. Travis glanced over to Goko, catching a generalization by a mere whiff.

"...Nice to meet you," He smiled, offering his hand for Goko to sniff.
Goko, who was standing to the side while the two rabbits and the husky conversed, looked at Travis's outstretched hand, and warily sniffed it. Getting the general sense that he is friendly, Goko smiles and says "Nice to meet you too, i'm Gokorahn, or Goko for short" and offers his hand.

(sorry about my late post, lost power for a bit due to the Hurricane)

furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

BlueAnubis wrote:Ruby smiled when Crimson placed his paw on her shoulder, it was nice to know there was someone she could trust other than Jack. "You boys go on ahead. I'll meet up with you after I finish eating." She said as she patted Crimson's paw.

Jack was surprised at Ruby's shift in deminor, though he agreed with her. "Alright, I suppose. We have been here two days longer than they, I guess someone should be here to welcome them to the neighborhood. Shall we, Crimson?"
*crimson smiled at Ruby warmly and then kissed her cheek tenderly before turning to Jack, his tail starting to wag already* "aye! let's go and meet our new neighbours." *he shook a little, maybe he was a little nervous, or maybe it was just because of his wagging, it wasn't quite obvious, but, he kept his smile and then walked jack to the door, opening it up and stepping out into the radiant morning sunshine. he stretched out and basked in it a little then looked around and noticed the two show pets from earlier, they were talking to another pet.*

"Found 'em! jack, shall we go and say hi now? or, shall we take our time?"
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack smiled, "There's no time like the present, as the say." He said as they approached the small group, "Good morning, Genltemen. Welcome to the neighborhood."

Ruby continued eating her cereal in silence, Ugh... What to do? what to say? Perhaps I need some feminine advice. She thought as she finished eating and rinsed her bowl in the sink. A moment later, she opened the front door, intending to walk to Bianca's house, when she saw the moving vans in front of the Pain house. On the other paw, there's no better time for recon than when everything is moving around. She thought. After a moment's thought, she was sneaking her way through the movers.

ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

BlueAnubis wrote:Jack smiled, "There's no time like the present, as the say." He said as they approached the small group, "Good morning, Genltemen. Welcome to the neighborhood."

Ruby continued eating her cereal in silence, Ugh... What to do? what to say? Perhaps I need some feminine advice. She thought as she finished eating and rinsed her bowl in the sink. A moment later, she opened the front door, intending to walk to Bianca's house, when she saw the moving vans in front of the Pain house. On the other paw, there's no better time for recon than when everything is moving around. She thought. After a moment's thought, she was sneaking her way through the movers.
Connie gasped when she saw Ruby approaching, and looked at the door. It was too late to zip in unnoticed, so she kept her head down and continued her work, sweeping up the front steps after the movers--she was ordered to do so after each mover put his shoes down, even though the next one did the same thing right after. She didn't want to get into trouble.
PF chars

--Phoenix

BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

As Ruby made her way back and forth, avoiding the eyes of everyone she could, she noticed two things: One, the Pain family's taste in large, expensive things had not changed. The other was a strange looking bunny busily sweeping the pourch in a loop as the movers messed it up as soon as she finished. She smiled, Connie! I'd recognize those teeth, and that willingness to do whatever impossable task she was given, anywhere. She thought. If she was the same girl Ruby knew when she was growing up, then she had already been seen by her. So she decided to see wheter she would remember her or not. She stopped sneaking when she reached the pourchand leaned against the wall, watching Connie go back and forth a few times before speaking. "You know, Dear, It's far easier to sweep up after the dust has settled." She said in a friendly tone.

ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

BlueAnubis wrote:As Ruby made her way back and forth, avoiding the eyes of everyone she could, she noticed two things: One, the Pain family's taste in large, expensive things had not changed. The other was a strange looking bunny busily sweeping the pourch in a loop as the movers messed it up as soon as she finished. She smiled, Connie! I'd recognize those teeth, and that willingness to do whatever impossable task she was given, anywhere. She thought. If she was the same girl Ruby knew when she was growing up, then she had already been seen by her. So she decided to see wheter she would remember her or not. She stopped sneaking when she reached the pourchand leaned against the wall, watching Connie go back and forth a few times before speaking. "You know, Dear, It's far easier to sweep up after the dust has settled." She said in a friendly tone.
Connie reacted with a jerk, causing a little puff of dust that made her sneeze. She pretended not to know who Ruby was, and kept her face hidden.

"I don't mind it, really--it's good exercise for my arms."

She facepalmed herself--she wasn't supposed to TALK to her! She wasn't supposed to talk in the presence of anyone other than her family. She had a funny nasally voice that shamed the family. That was what Mistress Pain had always said.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Gokorahn wrote: Goko, who was standing to the side while the two rabbits and the husky conversed, looked at Travis's outstretched hand, and warily sniffed it. Getting the general sense that he is friendly, Goko smiles and says "Nice to meet you too, i'm Gokorahn, or Goko for short" and offers his hand.

BlueAnubis wrote:Jack smiled, "There's no time like the present, as the say." He said as they approached the small group, "Good morning, Genltemen. Welcome to the neighborhood."
Travis once again smiled refreshingly, which ran adjacent to his positive attittude. He gladly took the pleasure of sniffing his paw subtly. Stumbling upon the generalization of a few notable common concepts that Goko would share by a mere decisive whiff, Travis was able to comprehend just a little bit about him.

"...Hm?" Travis turned to notice a scent breezing past his nose, which caught him off guard abit ; He didn't expect other pets to approach him too suddenly, and for that, his behavior began to slightly represent a bit of anxiety -- namely nervousness. As they approached, their scent began to get stronger, which only seemed to slap across his senses, as he thought of it.

"...Oh, uh, h-hello there," He says, while his smile was reduced to a sheepish, albeit embarrassed one.

"...G'morning."
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

Rhyzer wrote:
Gokorahn wrote: Goko, who was standing to the side while the two rabbits and the husky conversed, looked at Travis's outstretched hand, and warily sniffed it. Getting the general sense that he is friendly, Goko smiles and says "Nice to meet you too, i'm Gokorahn, or Goko for short" and offers his hand.

Travis once again smiled refreshingly, which ran adjacent to his positive attittude. He gladly took the pleasure of sniffing his paw subtly. Stumbling upon the generalization of a few notable common concepts that Goko would share by a mere decisive whiff, Travis was able to comprehend just a little bit about him.

"...Hm?" Travis turned to notice a scent breezing past his nose, which caught him off guard abit ; He didn't expect other pets to approach him too suddenly, and for that, his behavior began to slightly represent a bit of anxiety -- namely nervousness. As they approached, their scent began to get stronger, which only seemed to slap across his senses, as he thought of it.

"...Oh, uh, h-hello there," He says, while his smile was reduced to a sheepish, albeit embarrassed one.

"...G'morning."
"oh yay! another dog! hello there!" Crimson couldn't help but go a little against his normally shy and quiet nature. if there was one thing he had noticed, it was that, thanks to ruby, jack and all of his other friends, he had really started to bloom and open up to everyone.

he bounded over excitedly to Travis, tail wagging and a smile on his face "my name is crimson, and this gentleman here is Jack" he held out his paw for travis to sniff, or shake, whatever he chose

"we would love to welcome you here to the neighbourhood, though, it'd probably be more of Jack's place rather than mine, he's technically been here longer... ehhheh, Right Jack?"
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

furryovrlord wrote: "oh yay! another dog! hello there!" Crimson couldn't help but go a little against his normally shy and quiet nature. if there was one thing he had noticed, it was that, thanks to ruby, jack and all of his other friends, he had really started to bloom and open up to everyone.

he bounded over excitedly to Travis, tail wagging and a smile on his face "my name is crimson, and this gentleman here is Jack" he held out his paw for travis to sniff, or shake, whatever he chose

"we would love to welcome you here to the neighbourhood, though, it'd probably be more of Jack's place rather than mine, he's technically been here longer... ehhheh, Right Jack?"
Travis set a wary, but nevertheless friendly and quite supportive glimpse onto Crimson, whom could easily note that Travis was rather shy and nervous at first glance -- which was a contradictory to his extrovert-like behavior earlier.

"...Nice to meet you, Crimson and Jack," He says with a formal manner, still rather shy despite his attempts to hide this aspect. He stepped forward and approached Crimson so he would take a whiff from his paw, knowing that he'd rather sniff than shake in a regular basis ; It was a naturally inherited habit for him.

"...I'm Travis...--Travis Hoffman."
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Ruby put her paw on Connie's shoulder, "Dear, if there are two things I know you don't need any more of, it's 'arm exercise' and 'more impossible chores.'" She said before giving her a hug. "How have you been, Connie?" She said after she released her.

Jack chuckled, "And why would it be any more my neighborhood than yours? I was in the Country a whole ten hours before we met." He turned to Travis doffing his hat with one paw and offering the other, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Travis."

Gokorahn

Post by Gokorahn »

Goko, still standing off to the side, caught the names of the two canines, and decided, against his nervousness, he should introduce himself. Taking a small step forward he half speaks, half mutters "Err... hello, i'm Gokorahn". After managing to say that he shifted his weight off of his bad leg, and hoped he didn't make a bad impression.

ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

BlueAnubis wrote:Ruby put her paw on Connie's shoulder, "Dear, if there are two things I know you don't need any more of, it's 'arm exercise' and 'more impossible chores.'" She said before giving her a hug. "How have you been, Connie?" She said after she released her.

Jack chuckled, "And why would it be any more my neighborhood than yours? I was in the Country a whole ten hours before we met." He turned to Travis doffing his hat with one paw and offering the other, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Travis."
Connie cringed at Ruby's touch on her shoulder, and then completely tensed up at the hug.

She seemed very timid and shy, unable to look Ruby in the face.

"They're not impossible chores. Mistress wouldn't give me impossible chores--my job is to make things easier on her and Royal and Window, not to--not...anything else. And everyone needs exercise."

To Ruby's question, Connie shrugged, turning red. "How I've been doesn't matter. How have you been?"

Connie was afraid of getting in trouble, but it was clear that Ruby wasn't going to leave her alone, so if she got in trouble, she'd get in trouble.
PF chars

--Phoenix

furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

Gokorahn wrote:Goko, still standing off to the side, caught the names of the two canines, and decided, against his nervousness, he should introduce himself. Taking a small step forward he half speaks, half mutters "Err... hello, i'm Gokorahn". After managing to say that he shifted his weight off of his bad leg, and hoped he didn't make a bad impression.
*Crimson turned and took gokorhn's paw to shake while he spoke*
"i guess i just view you and Ruby as like, the alpha's of this place or something... was that the right word? ehh, it'll do. heh. aaaanyway's, it's a pleasure to meet you aswell Gokorahn, my nme is crimson, and the gentleman there, is Jack."
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

BlueAnubis wrote:Ruby put her paw on Connie's shoulder, "Dear, if there are two things I know you don't need any more of, it's 'arm exercise' and 'more impossible chores.'" She said before giving her a hug. "How have you been, Connie?" She said after she released her.

Travis shifted to glance at Jack, to whom he approached.

"...Pleasure to meet you too, Jack," said Travis with a modest tone, gladly shaking his hand with a smile.

Considering the uncommon circumstances of Travis to shake hands with another during a greeting, this would only occur if he'd already obtained a generalized scent of whomever he was encountering. Otherwise it would've been a trifling matter, thought Travis ; reflecting upon his habit of perception and his opinion pertaining to certain entities, this entailed that he most often had a serious state of mind.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Ruby smiled and snatched a broom from a passing mover, pointing the end of it at Connie, "That is not true. It does matter, though, since you do not feel like sharing, I guess I will while we sweep." she said as she began sweeping as Connie had. "Long story short; I was abandoned in Egypt, rased by jackals, changed my name to 'Ruby,' got adoped again, and moved to America."

Jack laughed at Crimson, "Ruby would, most assuredly, be happy to take that title. Though wouldn't that make you her 'Beta' then?" He was a bit surprised at Travis shaking his paw, since he had sniffed Crimson's. Do I really come off so different from other dogs because of my upbringing? Perhaps I should show them my wild side sometime... Bah! Nevermind. He thought, "Glad to meet you, Travis. And you, Gokorahn, was it?" He asked with a smile.

furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

BlueAnubis wrote:Ruby smiled and snatched a broom from a passing mover, pointing the end of it at Connie, "That is not true. It does matter, though, since you do not feel like sharing, I guess I will while we sweep." she said as she began sweeping as Connie had. "Long story short; I was abandoned in Egypt, rased by jackals, changed my name to 'Ruby,' got adoped again, and moved to America."

Jack laughed at Crimson, "Ruby would, most assuredly, be happy to take that title. Though wouldn't that make you her 'Beta' then?" He was a bit surprised at Travis shaking his paw, since he had sniffed Crimson's. Do I really come off so different from other dogs because of my upbringing? Perhaps I should show them my wild side sometime... Bah! Nevermind. He thought, "Glad to meet you, Travis. And you, Gokorahn, was it?" He asked with a smile.
"huh... hehehe!" He couldn't help but giggle "y'know what? i think that title actually sounds nice, heheh. Crimson, Beta male." he burst out into another lesser fit of giggles
"I think it suits. especially seeing as the title of alpha definately suits Ruby." he smiled warmly at Jack with his tail wagging happily behind him,
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

BlueAnubis wrote:Ruby smiled and snatched a broom from a passing mover, pointing the end of it at Connie, "That is not true. It does matter, though, since you do not feel like sharing, I guess I will while we sweep." she said as she began sweeping as Connie had. "Long story short; I was abandoned in Egypt, rased by jackals, changed my name to 'Ruby,' got adoped again, and moved to America."

Connie was bewildered that Ruby was helping her sweep. "Please, you don't have to trouble yourself. I can manage. I always have."

To what Ruby said, Connie said, "I don't mind sharing, it just doesn't matter. I'm nothing special."

Her ears perked up when Ruby said she was abandoned and raised by jackals, but since that seemed to be in the past as far as Ruby was concerned, Connie didn't respond.
PF chars

--Phoenix

BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Ruby chuckled, "I know you can manage, but I want to help. I learned the importance of being part of a pack, helping each other instead of just waiting for someone to do everything for you. Besides, I could use the 'arm exercise.'" She chuckled. She stopped for a moment and sighed, "Connie, I know that's what you have been told, but it's wrong. You are truely kind and selfless in a world full of apathy and greed. If nothing else, that is something special to me. I know I didn't show that when we were growing up, mostly because I was a spoiled brat of a cat, but it was true, even then." She said with a smile before returning to her sweeping.

Jack smiled, "Don't tell her that, it'll go straight to her head. Besides, there's more to you than simply 'Ruby's Beta,' the last thing she needs is someone taking a subserviant title for her." He laughed as he turned to the others, "Tell me, Gentlehounds, where do you come from?" He asked.

ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

BlueAnubis wrote:Ruby chuckled, "I know you can manage, but I want to help. I learned the importance of being part of a pack, helping each other instead of just waiting for someone to do everything for you. Besides, I could use the 'arm exercise.'" She chuckled. She stopped for a moment and sighed, "Connie, I know that's what you have been told, but it's wrong. You are truely kind and selfless in a world full of apathy and greed. If nothing else, that is something special to me. I know I didn't show that when we were growing up, mostly because I was a spoiled brat of a cat, but it was true, even then." She said with a smile before returning to her sweeping.

Jack smiled, "Don't tell her that, it'll go straight to her head. Besides, there's more to you than simply 'Ruby's Beta,' the last thing she needs is someone taking a subserviant title for her." He laughed as he turned to the others, "Tell me, Gentlehounds, where do you come from?" He asked.
Connie realized she was going to get nowhere. "Well...if you want to help, I suppose that's all right." She turned red and looked away when Ruby said she could use the "arm exercise".

"Please don't say that," she said of the last things that Ruby had said. "It's NOT wrong. Not everyone's apathetic and greedy. My family aren't. Mrs. Pain isn't, and Royal and Window are VERY generous. I could never be like that."

She turned away again when Ruby said the last part of all. "You weren't bad," she said. "Anyway...." she added, to change the subject, "...are you going to attend the party tomorrow?"
PF chars

--Phoenix

furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

BlueAnubis wrote:Ruby chuckled, "I know you can manage, but I want to help. I learned the importance of being part of a pack, helping each other instead of just waiting for someone to do everything for you. Besides, I could use the 'arm exercise.'" She chuckled. She stopped for a moment and sighed, "Connie, I know that's what you have been told, but it's wrong. You are truely kind and selfless in a world full of apathy and greed. If nothing else, that is something special to me. I know I didn't show that when we were growing up, mostly because I was a spoiled brat of a cat, but it was true, even then." She said with a smile before returning to her sweeping.

"yeah, heheh, i have to agree there i guess" he smiled and giggled a little
"and i guess, i should probably do my best to make sure i dont just become a title hmm? perhaps by being more proactive?" he playfully nudged at jacks arm before leaning against him, arm ontop his shoulder, and smile at the new pets
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

BlueAnubis wrote: He laughed as he turned to the others, "Tell me, Gentlehounds, where do you come from?" He asked.
Travis glanced over to Jack as he briefly complied,

"...I'm from Texas. Born, and raised," he said, "I moved to this general area shortly afterwards."
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Ruby chuckled and shook her head, She's either the most kind rabbit in history, or the most delusional. She thought. She decided to leave well enough alone, "Indeed, I am. Though I, quite litterally, haven't a thing to wear. Not that I was going to wear anything, anyways." She chuckled.

"It's always a worthy endevor tho make a name for yourself, unless it's the wrong kind of name." Jack chuckled, "Texas you say? I hear the climate is much like that of Egypt, my home country." He said to Travis.

ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

BlueAnubis wrote:Ruby chuckled and shook her head, She's either the most kind rabbit in history, or the most delusional. She thought. She decided to leave well enough alone, "Indeed, I am. Though I, quite litterally, haven't a thing to wear. Not that I was going to wear anything, anyways." She chuckled.

"It's always a worthy endevor tho make a name for yourself, unless it's the wrong kind of name." Jack chuckled, "Texas you say? I hear the climate is much like that of Egypt, my home country." He said to Travis.
Connie smiled at hearing that. "That's good. The more guests, the better. I hope you enjoy it. Well, you don't have to wear clothes, since you're a pet. A skirt is optional. I'm not going to wear one."

She continued sweeping, even though the spot she was sweeping was already clean.

"Oops, heh, force of habit," she said as she moved to a dustier spot.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

BlueAnubis wrote: "It's always a worthy endevor tho make a name for yourself, unless it's the wrong kind of name." Jack chuckled, "Texas you say? I hear the climate is much like that of Egypt, my home country." He said to Travis.
Travis nodded serenely,

"Texas is a very dry and ridiculously hot state...but I'm thankful that there is no humidity to top it all off," He crossed his arms, noting of Jack's prior statement.

"Egypt, huh? Y'know, I've always hoped that I'd be taking a tour off to Egypt one day with my owner..."

He shrugged with a pessimistic sigh, easily snapping out of his day dreaming in an instant.

"...But I doubt that'd happen, even if I did happen to travel there one day."
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

Rhyzer wrote:
BlueAnubis wrote: "It's always a worthy endevor tho make a name for yourself, unless it's the wrong kind of name." Jack chuckled, "Texas you say? I hear the climate is much like that of Egypt, my home country." He said to Travis.
Travis nodded serenely,

"Texas is a very dry and ridiculously hot state...but I'm thankful that there is no humidity to top it all off," He crossed his arms, noting of Jack's prior statement.

"Egypt, huh? Y'know, I've always hoped that I'd be taking a tour off to Egypt one day with my owner..."

He shrugged with a pessimistic sigh, easily snapping out of his day dreaming in an instant.

"...But I doubt that'd happen, even if I did happen to travel there one day."

Crimsn broke his characteristic quietness and spoke up
"huh, y'know, these places sound an awful lot like mainland Australia, Dry and arid, or, if not arid, still dry and unbearably hot, atleast during the summer, heheh. then again, there's also Tasmania, which, contrary to popular belief, ISN'T cold all year round, heheh. can get pretty humid on some days"
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Ruby smiled, "Dear Connie, you haven't changed a bit. Though apperently, I have." She chuckled as she looked at herself. "Your sisters didn't recognize me at all. Sure, I'm taller, stronger, and have a few scrapes I didn't have back then, but I still remember how I used to act. Am I really so different now?" She asked.

Jack laughed, "What are the odds that three different hounds, from three different parts of the globe, would grow up in the same general climate, and come to the same neighborhood?" He said with a smile. He looked back to Travis, "Not the tourist type?"