HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

xhunterko

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by xhunterko »

"The movement in the trees caught the attention of a certain black ferret... "Hey, Mitch!" Rikki shouted, waving. "Good morning to you! Care to get down and walk a lady to the nearest bar?"
Hearing Rikki, Mitch plopped down onto the trail.

That's a bit odd, he thought. I wonder where Valiant's at?

"Good morning Rikki! Sure, anything for a lady," Mitch said, "Just a couple questions though. Define nearest and bar. And do you mind if you stop by Jenny's on the way? Oh, and anything new today?" He asked hopefully. He was also slightly unsure of exactly what she meant. Mitch was also a bit eager to finally try and meet everyone. Which, he still hadn't gotten around to do.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Rikki shook paw with the panda. "Well, you know, a nice place where to eat a nice breakfast. I still didnt have mine, hoping to meet someone sociable enough to be in my company."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Well, like I said, I'm on my way to Jenny's, we can get something there," Mitch said, returning the paw shake, "I only had a small tidbit before I left home." Mitch looked around for a little bit before asking.

"Where's Valiant by the way?" He said. Scratching his head. He wasn't used to seeing them not together.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Oh, he will be back after his morning run. Sometimes he takes a bit longer than usual, depending on how much he's fuming over Darien. The guy better never show up, least he desires to become a rug for Val's floor... But enough talking of other people. How are you doing? Getting more acquainted to the neighborhood? Between you and Val, it looks like a contest to hermit of the year."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Oh now come on," Mitch said, walking along the trail, "I've been trying to help relocate a family village you know? So I've had a good excuse. Then there's spending time in the animal shelter trying to help Jenny and Valiant find them all. So I've not really had that much time to socialize. But, hopefully that'll change today. Sigh. Still though, I like to keep a low profile ya know? Agh, sorry, that's bad english and against the Rules. I meant you know." Then Mitch facepalmed.

"You don't have to worry about that anymore dummy," he said to himself, then, "Wait, he's still fussing over Darien? Oh, sorry, again, how've you been?" He still wasn't sure of how to talk to people naturally.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Oh, don't you worry over the language. I'm Italian, remember? And there are no language rules, as long as you make yourself comprehensible. As for me, I like low profile. In my old job, it was useful to have one."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Sigh, sorry, I'm just not used to THEM not being every where you know?" Mitch said, "Behind your back, watching from the corner, ready with a tazer the moment you slip up. Ugh. I wonder what Lane is up to? Heh, if he's UP. Still nothing new with you? You know, I heard about there may be being another mink in town. Anything come out of that?" Mitch picked up the pace a little. He was hoping he'd catch Jenny before she left for work.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Rikki cleared her throat. "Try spell out the word 'ignored', man, and you'll know what that walking pair of gloves thinks of me. I can't believe it!" she rolled her eyes with an exasperated sigh. "We are the only mustelids in the 'hood, and he won't even say 'hi'! So, I am shamelessly courting *you*, and you better play ball and nice!" She added with a grin. "And don't worry, I know the feeling: ex pet cop, remember? Valiant was taken by surprise twice and see what good *that* did to him." Then she pointed at a diner. "There. What's your poison? I'll buy, don't worry."
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

Ying continued on the way to the new pet's house but skidded to a stop when he saw Shamrock and Charger before saying to Charger seeing that Shamrock was obviously on the phone "Morning Charger, you see this new pet yet? he just arrived and his dad has an ice-cream truck. Isn't that awesome, want to come along to meet him??"
I'm a brony now, Bronies are cool - Doctor Whooves =3
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

We're in town already?
So, I am shamelessly courting *you*, and you better play ball and nice!
Mitch blushed. Well that was unexpected. He didn't know quite what to say.

"I, er, uh, well," he said, trying to think of something, "Uh." He thought for a moment.

"Uh, chicken, I guess, fried, nugget, thingies," Mitch said finally, quite embarassed. It was one of the first things that he had when he was offered the chance by Jenny.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Rikki scratched her head. "heh, and I thought pandas were vegetarians, but it doesn't matter: chicken's my thing too, and I promise you you won't get out of there without a bellyfull." then she slapped him on his back. "Relax, caruso. I was only kidding about the courting thing. You're actually kinda cute, but I've been raised the old ways and I'd like to get to be a good friend before thinking of what you call it? Level 2."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Phew.

"Well, heh, we can eat whatever," Mitch said, "I just want something lighter for breakfast. And as for level 2, I wouldn't have any idea. See, in the orginization, we were forbidden for having relationships with each other or anyone else. Or any of our 'clients'. But I do know about being friends first. And besides, I'm only four, so, I don't know much." Mitch left his crossbow at the door entrance of Sai's Americano. Making sure of course, to hold the door open for Rikki.
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

Saphia shut the door behind her as she left the house. She had woken up early this morning, but had just now decided to go out. She started her way down the street towards the park. She was holding the book she was currently reading, a romance novel, in her left paw. Before she had left the house, she made sure to tuck the whistle and her phone into her modified collar, which now had Grey's necklace in place of her old sapphire tag. Saphia had decided to take the scenic route to the park today. She kind of wanted to see what the other pets were up to. She had become a little more comfortable around everyone else, but she was still a bit nervous interacting with them. On the subject of other pets...maybe Grey would like to come to the park... The blue cat pulled out her phone from her collar (Im going to the park. Did you want to come?). She sent the message and put her phone away as she continued her trek to the park. Saphia turned and went across the street. She saw some movement ahead of her. Look's like someones going into that building... I think it's the diner... Saphia walked a little closer to get a better look. That looks like... a panda! Saphia hid behind a nearby bush, hoping he hadn't seen her. Saphia had heard about the panda and how he lived in the forest. She had also heard he wasn't dangerous, but he lived in the forest and was for the most part, wild. That was all it took to make Saphia scared to approach him. I should wait here until he goes in... or maybe I should just go back and take another way to the park... she thought as she crouched behind the bush.
Grey_fox20
Location: Scotland, but then England, then New Zealand, now Australia.

Post by Grey_fox20 »

Grey woke to the sound of his alarm clock turn off...c'mon, turn off Grey thought, reaching his paw out to turn the constant sound off. "Fine...I'm gettin' up" Grey said, sitting up and pressing the snooze button on the alarm clock. Grey stood, a little dizzy and a little groggy, but he quickly regained his balance and stretched himself out, before opening his curtains.
"Spring...took it's time, but at least it's here" Grey said, putting on his jacket "maybe I should take advantage of this day...head for a walk, maybe head to the park" Grey said to himself, looking out his window to the brightened world outside.
Grey grabbed his phone, and was outside his house in the blink of an eye Hmmm, Sylvia must be out somewhere...her car isn't here... Grey thought, noticing his owner's car was gone. But, regardless, Grey continued on his way, until he faintly heard his phone Note to self, get a better phone Grey thought, viewing the text he got from Saphia (Sure, I'll tag along, where are you? I could join you on the walk there) Grey texted a reply and sent it, placing the phone back in his pocket "Guess I've got my day planned" Grey said, a smile on his muzzle, while he continued his walk.

RP Characters:
Grey-S4 P4 E6 C10 I7 A6 L5
Buaigh-S10 P3 E10 C5 I2 A10 L2
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Phew.

"Well, heh, we can eat whatever," Mitch said, "I just want something lighter for breakfast. And as for level 2, I wouldn't have any idea. See, in the orginization, we were forbidden for having relationships with each other or anyone else. Or any of our 'clients'. But I do know about being friends first. And besides, I'm only four, so, I don't know much." Mitch left his crossbow at the door entrance of Sai's Americano. Making sure of course, to hold the door open for Rikki.
"Aw, a gentlepet. Thank you, dear." Rikki entered first and was welcomed by the sounds and the smells of the diner. Her stomach growled loudly. "Don't worry, Mitch, I'll help you back into a nice friendship with me and the others. Are you coping well with you family? If I am not being prying, that is."
---
Portrait of a happy canine.
Valiant laid curling like a puppy between the arms of his new wolf mate, in a state between drowsiness and excitement, as his wolf sat against a tree, protecting him, stroking him.
Mate. Someone had decided to listen to his grief and had blessed him with…what? A miracle? Perfection?
Valiant sighed. No, perfection didn’t live in the woods, away from him. When he’d return home, he’d do it alone.
“Why don’t you come to my place?” Valiant asked, opening one eye, nuzzling against Belisarius’ throat, inhaling his sweet scent. “I have human friends who would pull strings for me, help you become part of my family. You wouldn’t be forced to live separated from me, love.” Love, how sweet that word was now, once again.
Belisarius shook his head gently. “Not now, my warrior.”
Valiant whined. “Why?”
Belisarius chuckled. “Because I don’t think I’m fit for your life yet. I like being the king of my den.”
“But you’d be alone.”
“I am no longer alone. We are no longer alone. I can count on you.”
“And I can count on you.”
The wolf nodded. “Believe me, you need time to adjust to this relationship. You have much talking to do with your family, your friends. And law is not so easy to deal with. You just can’t bring me into your house without raising a fuss.”
“Hm, and what do you know about laws?”
“I read a lot.”
“Oh?”
“Yup. You won’t believe how many books humans get rid of. And I had much time to study, the benefit of being a feral. So you just don’t hurry up and just come to visit me every day.”
Valiant licked Belisarius’ nose. “That I can do. I *will* do.”
“I know you will.”
The Italian Wolf chuckled. “Oh, you are so sure of yourself, alpha.”
Belisarius grinned. “I am sure about your feelings. And tell me, are you sure about mine?”
“Like I’m sure about the sun rising.”
“Then, tonight, at midnight. Open your house’s door.” At the puzzled expression of his mate, he added, “No questions, my alpha.”
And Valiant hadn’t any. He loved this wolf. It was something so…spontaneous, so intense! Love and Trust mixed in a way he couldn’t have believed possible, back when he used to sigh after photos of pretty dogs, dreaming like a girl of the perfect love. This was new, exciting, dangerous and…special.
And of course Bel was right: once he’d be home he’d have to share the truth with his parents and Rikki, he couldn’t lie to them. He had taken a responsibility, a serious one. The least he could do was to be honest with those who had done so much for him.
Forty Six & 2
Location: On the streets, checkin out this forum on a stolen iPhone.

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

Dakotah had woken up, a lot later than usual too. He didn't wake up to an alarm clock or anything, he just woke up. He didn't really feel the need for an alarm clock anymore, he had gotten use to waking up so early that he would wake up a few moments before the alarm clock would go off, he'd just naturally wake up. He didn't find it necessary for the alarm clock anymore, at least until he starting sleeping in later again, but this situation was different, he had stayed up a little late playing his xbox and woke up later than usual. Dakotah got out of his bed and stretched, he went to go take a quick shower and came out, got his collar on and went downstairs. He saw his owner/dad downstairs looking up some things on the computer "Hey, Dakotah." his dad said. "Hey," Dakotah replied "I'm going to go hang out outside if that's cool." "Yeah, that's fine. Just have your phone on you." "Alright." Dakotah replied and ran up the stairs to go get his phone, put it in his collar and walked out the door outside.
Off the Air.
Image You'll be going like this the whole time.
Dakotah- S5, P7, E7, C5, I6, A6, L4
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Nah, your fine to ask," Mitch said, walking over to a window by the door and looking out, "After all, without you and Valiant, they wouldn't even be here. We got part of a village rebuilt, and we're just trying to reconnect. This new country will be something to get used to but we'll adjust. And, speaking of eyes watching you. Did you happen to hear anything rustle in those bushes over there when we walked in? I could've sworn I heard something." Mitch pointed over to where he thought Saphia was hiding.
theblackcateyes

Post by theblackcateyes »

-Well, I usually listen music or dance or talk with somebody or go outside or stay in bed or buy clothes or dance...-Eve had started to think about nothing.

After finish the infinite list she looked to the WTF face of the both pets. -Well...a pleasure, I'm gonna take a bath-Said as turning around walked to the bathroom.

----------------------------------------------

Kurt closed his home's door and puting his headphones walked down the streets, was a sunny hot day in Sunset Plateau, so...the bath was perfect!

-Another day, another chance- He thought walking throught the park.
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Nah, your fine to ask," Mitch said, walking over to a window by the door and looking out, "After all, without you and Valiant, they wouldn't even be here. We got part of a village rebuilt, and we're just trying to reconnect. This new country will be something to get used to but we'll adjust. And, speaking of eyes watching you. Did you happen to hear anything rustle in those bushes over there when we walked in? I could've sworn I heard something." Mitch pointed over to where he thought Saphia was hiding.
"Think nothing of it, we are happy to put our talents to the good of the community, and seeing you in good shape is reward enough." Rikki sighed. "Not to mention it helps Val keep his mind off his non-lovelife. Man, that thing is so still eating him up..." When Mitch had told her about the rustle, Rikki nodded. "Heard it loud and clear, cutie. I was trained to make use of my senses... Hey, ya, don't be a stranger and come out. Mitch wants to be friends, we should give the good example."
---
What will you eat? Do you want me to fix something for you?" Valiant knew he was making excuses to bring Belisarius home, and wasn't the least ashamed of that. Had he a ton of duct tape, he'd wrap his mate like a candy and carry him home. He just couldn't leave without his wild lover!
They were standing on the edge of the woods, that was as far as the wolf would accompany Valiant.
Belisarius leaned his brow against Valiant's. "Worry not, my lifemate. I got some fresh deer still buried nearby. I'd offer you some, but I guess you're still not used to my kind of game." He so liked to tease this brave creature with twists of words.
Valiant stuck out his tongue in a half-grimace of disgust. "Er, I guess I still likes my burgers civilized and cooked, thank you. No offense." He had taken survival sessions during his days in the DIA, but he still preferred to avoid getting in an alimentary corner.
"None taken." Belisarius stroked the wolfdog's cheek. "Now go home, eat something, talk to your family and remember: open up your door at midnight. You'll find a surprise."
Valiant wagged crazily. He'd have accepted a gutted deer, whatever came from him!
The wolfdog embraced Belisarius' neck and kissed him deeply, still trembling like a pup at his first date as the feral wrapped him in his musclebound frame. He simply could never had enough of him.
Then, with a last sigh, Valiant turned and left--
"Hey, alpha," the wolf's voice called after him.
"Hm?" he said, dreamily.
"Forgot something," Belisarius said, throwing Valiant his collar.
An embarrassed wolfdog got the object and clasped it around his neck. "Thank you. But I have a spare, at home, if you want to keep it."
Belisarius winked at his mate. "I'll keep your scent until tomorrow. See ya." He disappeared in the forest's shadows.
Valiant had spent a *lot* of energies, this morning, but still he felt like he could run all the way toward Sunset Plateau, howling with joy.
Instead, he just walked, thanking whomever had listed to his prayers...
Last edited by valerio on Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"Well.... that was unexpected" Nate said, watching the girl walk off.

"Indeed" Archimedes said, "anyway, maybe we should get you outside so you can meet the other pets and see the area."

"Okay" Nate replied, already walking for the door.

"So, is there anything you want to see first?" the white dog asked as they got out the door.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance finished his chores and sighed happily to him self. Finally done. he though as he stretched his hands over his head yawning a bit. He closed the door behind him as he left his house for the day to go meet Kurt. "Now where would he be?" He though out loud to himself as he began walking down the street. The Park is the most likely place I check there first. He said as he set off for the park.

He scanned the park by the entrance for any sign of the black colored cat, and spotted him a bit in the distance. "Hey Kurt!" he called out to him as he ran towards his boyfriend.

(OOC: check the OOC topic we need to figure out how we are going to do the Camping Trip.)
theblackcateyes

When Kurt listened that someone was calling him, he turned around to see Lance next to a tree. -Lance!!!-Yelled run towards to him quickly, until....he reached and glomped him bringing him to the grass. After that Kurt hugged Lance
The Game

Post by The Game »

Challenger01 wrote:Shamrock ran one paw down the length of the car, still admiring it after all this time. A few seconds later, he heard his phone go off with one of his custom heavy metal rings. He reached into the cupholder of the car and pulled out his phone to find his love, Destiny, calling. He flipped it open "Hey sweetie... you're up early... how are you?" He asked, just hoping that she wouldn't be too terribly upset at him for hanging out with Charger the night before "I'm going in for some breakfast, you want some?" The Basenji asked. Shamrock put up one finger, letting him know he'll be in soon.
Destiny smiled, though she really didn't want to. It couldn't be helped; Shamrock just made her smile. "My....er, Natalie woke me up early. And I'm doing great," she held out the last word for a few extra seconds, just to emphasize how truly 'great' she was doing. "Getting breakfast would be really awesome actually. Where were you planning to go?"
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

Shamrock heard the tone in her voice "Oh, Natalie... gotcha, I know. Umm, honestly, Charger was going to invite me in, but we'll go to the local restaurant of something, I'm buying." Shamrock actually liked the thought of the local pet friendly diner, though, it was very rare that pets went in their without their owners, but according to Shamrock, it was time to break the standards. Charger looked over at Ying "Naw, I haven't seen that... And, uh, I was kinda going to go eat breakfast first... Maybe I'll catch up with you later? You wouldn't want to miss an opportunity to introduce the new pet to Sunset would you?"
I'm going to go to a Furry Convention wearing a shirt that says "I'm a Furry. All I do I Pawrty" Please tell me you get that joke.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

YingBlanc wrote:Ying continued on the way to the new pet's house but skidded to a stop when he saw Shamrock and Charger before saying to Charger seeing that Shamrock was obviously on the phone "Morning Charger, you see this new pet yet? he just arrived and his dad has an ice-cream truck. Isn't that awesome, want to come along to meet him??"
"I don't know," Nate said, "what's around? Do you guys have a Lighting supply store or a place that sells fly rigs?"

"What? No," Archimedes answered, "there's more to life than lighting a place up or sending someone flying on a steel cord." He looked down the street to see who was around and spotted Ying down by Charger's house. "Come on, lets introduce you to the neighborhood."

Before the cat could protest or question further about stagey-things, he lead the way down and called out, "good morning Ying!"
Last edited by razgriz on Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

razgriz wrote:
YingBlanc wrote:Ying continued on the way to the new pet's house but skidded to a stop when he saw Shamrock and Charger before saying to Charger seeing that Shamrock was obviously on the phone "Morning Charger, you see this new pet yet? he just arrived and his dad has an ice-cream truck. Isn't that awesome, want to come along to meet him??"
"I don't know," Nate said, "what's around? Do you guys have a Lighting supply store or a place that sells fly rigs?"

"What? No," Archimedes answered, "there's more to life than lighting a place up or sending someone flying on a steel cord." He looked down the street to see who was around and spotted Ying down by Challenger's house. "Come on, lets introduce you to the neighborhood."

Before the cat could protest or question further about stagey-things, he lead the way down and called out, "good morning Ying!"
Ying turned as he hears Archimedes voice and shouted back "Ah morning Archy, how you this fine day?" it was then that he saw a cat beside him and said to Archy running over to him "Another new pet, nice to meet you" Ying exclaimed holding out a paw to the cat "I'm Ying, the Plateau's resident paranormal expert" Ying joked before saying "I was just on my way to see another new pet, want to come along?" As Ying said that Nalo has decided to walk the streets to try to find some pets to meet before literally bumping into Ying. "owww...Sorry about that I was just looking around looking for other pets...I guess I found them" Nalo said laughing slightly at the end, getting up brushing dust off his fur and picking up a flower and putting it back on his leis. "It's fine..." Ying began before realising that it was the new pet and saying "Speak of the devil his-self, I was just on my way to see you. Ying Blanc nice to meet you"
theblackcateyes

After the shower, and all the grooming; Eve, wearing a glam pink diva costume, went to the street.

-Wel-, Archy's gone...Today i'm gonna meet some pets-Said walking to nowhere.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Passing by the park, Valiant saw a certain couple frolicking. He walked toward them, waving. "Buongiorno, guys! I'm going to the restaurant for breakfast, care to join? I'll buy! he said o Lance and Kurt, smiling broadly and wagging.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

YingBlanc wrote:Ying turned as he hears Archimedes voice and shouted back "Ah morning Archy, how you this fine day?" it was then that he saw a cat beside him and said to Archy running over to him "Another new pet, nice to meet you" Ying exclaimed holding out a paw to the cat "I'm Ying, the Plateau's resident paranormal expert" Ying joked before saying "I was just on my way to see another new pet, want to come along?" As Ying said that Nalo has decided to walk the streets to try to find some pets to meet before literally bumping into Ying. "owww...Sorry about that I was just looking around looking for other pets...I guess I found them" Nalo said laughing slightly at the end, getting up brushing dust off his fur and picking up a flower and putting it back on his leis. "It's fine..." Ying began before realising that it was the new pet and saying "Speak of the devil his-self, I was just on my way to see you. Ying Blanc nice to meet you"
"Uh, hi" Nate said, somewhat surprised. He reached out to shake the dog's hand, and then watched him get knocked over by another pet. "I'm Nate, stage crew cat. Guess I'm not the only new pet."

"I'm Archimedes" the white dog said, "we were actually just coming out so Nate can meet everyone."

"So, where shall we head since we're all" Nate said, and then was interrupted by his stomach growling, "...out."
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

theblackcateyes wrote:When Kurt listened that someone was calling him, he turned around to see Lance next to a tree. -Lance!!!-Yelled run towards to him quickly, until....he reached and glomped him bringing him to the grass. After that Kurt hugged Lance
Lance giggled as they cuddled in the grass. "Hey Kurt how are you doing?" He asked as he nuzzled him on the neck.
valerio wrote:Passing by the park, Valiant saw a certain couple frolicking. He walked toward them, waving. "Buongiorno, guys! I'm going to the restaurant for breakfast, care to join? I'll buy! he said o Lance and Kurt, smiling broadly and wagging.
Lance looked up and smiled at Val as he walked up. "Hey Val! You seem really Happy today, what happened?" He asked then thought for a second. "Well I already ate this morning so you won't have to buy any food for me. Sure I go, what do you say sweetie,want to go?" Lance asked.
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

Grey_fox20 wrote:(Sure, I'll tag along, where are you? I could join you on the walk there) Grey texted a reply and sent it,
Saphia's heart skipped a beat when her phone vibrated. She almost fell out from behind the bush. She took out her phone and quickly texted him back. (I'm almost there. I'll just meet you at the park) Saphia sent the message and then hastily stuffed the phone back into her collar.
valerio wrote:"Heard it loud and clear, cutie. I was trained to make use of my senses... Hey, ya, don't be a stranger and come out. Mitch wants to be friends, we should give the good example."
((OOC: This may just be me being OCD and/or dumb, but aren't you inside? I'll answer, regardless.))

Oh no, I've been found out! What should I do, what should I do! Well, I guess there is only one thing I can do... And so, Saphia swallowed her fear, or at least as much as she could, and came out of the bushes. She walked over to the diner, her face flush with embarrassment from being caught hiding from them. She went over to them and waited for them to make the first move, being that Saphia felt that if she tried to speak, only a squeak would come out.
theblackcateyes

IceKitsune wrote:Lance giggled as they cuddled in the grass. "Hey Kurt how are you doing?" He asked as he nuzzled him on the neck.
valerio wrote:Passing by the park, Valiant saw a certain couple frolicking. He walked toward them, waving. "Buongiorno, guys! I'm going to the restaurant for breakfast, care to join? I'll buy! he said o Lance and Kurt, smiling broadly and wagging.
Lance looked up and smiled at Val as he walked up. "Hey Val! You seem really Happy today, what happened?" He asked then thought for a second. "Well I already ate this morning so you won't have to buy any food for me. Sure I go, what do you say sweetie,want to go?" Lance asked.
Staring at the Lance's, he comes closer.. until...
-HI! Pet...-Kurt yelled as embarrased was standing up of the grass...he put his hand behind his back and look down.

After hear Valiant's proposition and help to Lance, KUrt nodded blushed.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Cwitt wrote:((OOC: This may just be me being OCD and/or dumb, but aren't you inside? I'll answer, regardless.))
Oh no, I've been found out! What should I do, what should I do! Well, I guess there is only one thing I can do... And so, Saphia swallowed her fear, or at least as much as she could, and came out of the bushes. She walked over to the diner, her face flush with embarrassment from being caught hiding from them. She went over to them and waited for them to make the first move, being that Saphia felt that if she tried to speak, only a squeak would come out.
Rikki, who had just stepped in, opened the door and walked to the cat. "Hey, Saphia. Don't worry, we heard you just before walkin' in, and as you can see..." she tapped on the door's glass panel. "Not exactly soundproof. So? Wanna join us? They do great waffles here, you know?"
---
IceKitsune wrote:Lance giggled as they cuddled in the grass. "Hey Kurt how are you doing?" He asked as he nuzzled him on the neck.
Valiant hugged the two males in a powerful bear hug. "A new boyfriend and a new love happened, pretty doggie, that's what. And I need to play gossip and get you all envious like a girl for choosing kitty over my wondrous self." Valiant grinned, at last confident of himself!
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

valerio wrote:Rikki, who had just stepped in, opened the door and walked to the cat. "Hey, Saphia. Don't worry, we heard you just before walkin' in, and as you can see..." she tapped on the door's glass panel. "Not exactly soundproof. So? Wanna join us? They do great waffles here, you know?"
Saphia, while still nervous, was familiar enough with Rikki that she was able squeeze out a response. "Actually, I was sort of heading to the park to meet Grey..." Saphia glanced over at Mitch and then back to Rikki.
Grey_fox20
Location: Scotland, but then England, then New Zealand, now Australia.

Post by Grey_fox20 »

Cwitt wrote:
Grey_fox20 wrote:(Sure, I'll tag along, where are you? I could join you on the walk there) Grey texted a reply and sent it,
Saphia's heart skipped a beat when her phone vibrated. She almost fell out from behind the bush. She took out her phone and quickly texted him back. (I'm almost there. I'll just meet you at the park) Saphia sent the message and then hastily stuffed the phone back into her collar.
As Grey reached the park, he heard the faint sound of his phone. Grey took out and opened his phone, seeing Saphia's text Well, guess I better wait here for Saphia Grey thought, placing his phone back into his pocket, but as he waited, he looked around and saw, in the park, Lance, Kurt and Valiant, Grey decided to go over to them and say a quick hello. "Hey Lance, Kurt, Valiant, dia dhuit! How's everyone?" Grey said, walking up to the three.

RP Characters:
Grey-S4 P4 E6 C10 I7 A6 L5
Buaigh-S10 P3 E10 C5 I2 A10 L2
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

razgriz wrote:
YingBlanc wrote:Ying turned as he hears Archimedes voice and shouted back "Ah morning Archy, how you this fine day?" it was then that he saw a cat beside him and said to Archy running over to him "Another new pet, nice to meet you" Ying exclaimed holding out a paw to the cat "I'm Ying, the Plateau's resident paranormal expert" Ying joked before saying "I was just on my way to see another new pet, want to come along?" As Ying said that Nalo has decided to walk the streets to try to find some pets to meet before literally bumping into Ying. "owww...Sorry about that I was just looking around looking for other pets...I guess I found them" Nalo said laughing slightly at the end, getting up brushing dust off his fur and picking up a flower and putting it back on his leis. "It's fine..." Ying began before realising that it was the new pet and saying "Speak of the devil his-self, I was just on my way to see you. Ying Blanc nice to meet you"
"Uh, hi" Nate said, somewhat surprised. He reached out to shake the dog's hand, and then watched him get knocked over by another pet. "I'm Nate, stage crew cat. Guess I'm not the only new pet."

"I'm Archimedes" the white dog said, "we were actually just coming out so Nate can meet everyone."

"So, where shall we head since we're all" Nate said, and then was interrupted by his stomach growling, "...out."
Ying thought for a second before saying "Why not the park, there are sure to be pets that we can introduce you two to." turning to see Nate and Nalo

"Nice to meet you all, I'm Nalo'aihue, but you can call me Nalo, and we have a park? that sounds good." Nalo said to the group before his stumach growled and he then said "Or we can find some food, why not my place? I'm sure dad is cooking up something nice with ice-cream for breakfast."
valerio

Post by valerio »

Cwitt wrote:Saphia, while still nervous, was familiar enough with Rikki that she was able squeeze out a response. "Actually, I was sort of heading to the park to meet Grey..." Saphia glanced over at Mitch and then back to Rikki.
"That's super!" Rikki said. "Let's get something to stuff in a pet bag, then we can go there and share a nice meal!" And before the other two could say anything about it, the ferret, showing a certain strength for a creature her size, dragged the cat inside. "Did I tell you already that I don't like being told 'no'?"
---
Grey_fox20 wrote:As Grey reached the park, he heard the faint sound of his phone. Grey took out and opened his phone, seeing Saphia's text Well, guess I better wait here for Saphia Grey thought, placing his phone back into his pocket, but as he waited, he looked around and saw, in the park, Lance, Kurt and Valiant, Grey decided to go over to them and say a quick hello. "Hey Lance, Kurt, Valiant, dia dhuit! How's everyone?" Grey said, walking up to the three.
Valiant waved back happily to the gray canine. "Va alla grande! I was about to tell the others about my new mate!"
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

YingBlanc wrote: Ying thought for a second before saying "Why not the park, there are sure to be pets that we can introduce you two to." turning to see Nate and Nalo

"Nice to meet you all, I'm Nalo'aihue, but you can call me Nalo, and we have a park? that sounds good." Nalo said to the group before his stumach growled and he then said "Or we can find some food, why not my place? I'm sure dad is cooking up something nice with ice-cream for breakfast."
"Ice cream for breakfast? I have never encountered that." Archimedes said, "sounds like it'd be good."

"Yea, I've never had ice cream for breakfast" Nate said, "waffles and ice cream, but, that was late at night. Sounds good though."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Oh, I think I remember you now!" Mitch said, remembering Saphia's quiet shyness. He was just a little nervous himself, but, he had wanted to try and get over that. Especially about going to the park.

Weren't there a lot of pets at a park? Oh boy. What did I get myself into?

"I mean, not that I know you or anything, but, I remember seeing you by yourself and thought you w-were just like me. So you'd be perfect for talking to to get to know everyone without, heh, making a fuss," Mitch said, chuckling slightly at Rikki dragging the poor kitty along.

"So, uh, what's your, name th-then," He asked, trying not to ask who Grey was.
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

razgriz wrote:
YingBlanc wrote: Ying thought for a second before saying "Why not the park, there are sure to be pets that we can introduce you two to." turning to see Nate and Nalo

"Ice cream for breakfast? I have never encountered that." Archimedes said, "sounds like it'd be good."

"Yea, I've never had ice cream for breakfast" Nate said, "waffles and ice cream, but, that was late at night. Sounds good though."
"Since my dad is an Ice-Cream man he has more ice-cream to know what to do with sometimes and that's happening right now, I'm going to guess it will be Waffles with Ice-Cream, maybe if we're lucky strawberrys as well." Nalo explained to the group

"I'd like to try that out as well, so it's settled to Nalo's house." Ying exclaimed pointing into the air before having it tumble down as he turned saying "Allon-sy." with a smile on his face