HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Aquablast

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by Aquablast »

ctcmjh wrote:Eris stopped when Blueberry asked, "Oops, sorry Blue! I just wanted you to get to bed ASAP." She said, before walking again, this time much slower, and she was walking alongside him, rather than dragging him. She knew she was still holding his hand, but she made it seem like she forgot about it, "So, it's good to see that Blackberry's home."
Blueberry on the other hand, didn't notice that he was still holding hands with Eris at all. "Humph, if you like her so much, then you should keep her away from me." He said, returned to his tough acting self again.

As the two cats approached Blueberry's house, Jerry was already standing outside. He waved to Blueberry and Eris. "Hey, Blue... Oh, is that you, Eris? No time no see! Do you still remember me? ... Uuh, where is Black by the way?"
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

IceKitsune wrote:Lance smiled at the cat and nodded his head "Your welcome Kurt." He said and then noticed, but just barely, out of the corner of his eye Ying and Blackberry standing there. "Oh hey guys whats up?" He asked waving his free hand at them.
"Heya Lance, well 2 things. First off let me introduce to you Blackberry, She'd like to thank you for the party. At least I think your one of the hosts or we're you just helping. Anyway another thing is that I know Darien hasn't come to the party so I'm guessing the sleepover is off. I'd just like you to confirm it" Ying said after waving back at Lance.
I'm a brony now, Bronies are cool - Doctor Whooves =3
Forty Six & 2
Location: On the streets, checkin out this forum on a stolen iPhone.

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

Dakotah climbed up the tree, or attempted to. The tree was a lot higher than it seemed and Dakotah was finding it difficult to climb up. He never had much experience of climbing up a tree, so possibly that played a major factor in the difficult journey of climbing up. After a few jumps of trying to get up the tree he looked back, a little embarassed "Just... just hold on." he said jumping up again. He grabbed a branch and lifted himself up and got on top of the branch. "Ah, I did it!" he exclaimed, happy that he got it. While being up there he could hear Lance say hey to some other people. Dakotah was too focused on his present a little ahead of him to look and see who it was. He asked Lance as he started making and climbing his way closer to his present on a branch "Hey, who else is there, Lance and Kurt?" he asked from the tree.
Off the Air.
Image You'll be going like this the whole time.
Dakotah- S5, P7, E7, C5, I6, A6, L4
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

"Ah yeah it's pretty much off... He said before turning his head to Dakota up in the tree "Its Ying and Blackberry Dakota!" He said before turning back to them. "Any way yeah its off Val is depressed about Darien and took a bunch of sleeping pills he'll be out for a while." He said "Actually as soon as Dakota is done in the tree me him and Kurt here are going to go home. You guys want to join us?" He asked.
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

"Heya Dakota" Ying exclaimed looking at Dakota up the tree. before turning back to lance and saying "Ah okays, well I hope he get's better soon or Darien comes back soon." Ying then thought to himself for a little bit before saying "Sounds a good proposition, but I'll have to turn you down this time Lance, thanks anyway, it's been a long night so I'm going to get on home."
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Blackberry listened to the exchanges, while picking up others' names. (Per:9)

"Oh, actually me and Lance already knew each other. Though it has been a long time." She said when Ying tried to introduce her, before following Lance's gaze to the tree. "Ah, I am Blackberry, Blueberry's sister. You are Dakotah, right? And the cat here..." She turned her focus to the black cat beside Lance. "... Is Kurt, isn't it? Nice to meet you both!" She said to both Dakotah and Kurt.
IceKitsune wrote:"Actually as soon as Dakota is done in the tree me him and Kurt here are going to go home. You guys want to join us?" He asked.
"I will join you, my house is pretty close to yours. Thanks for tonight, Ying!" She waved goodbye to Ying.
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

Grey_fox20 wrote:
Cwitt wrote:"Oh...well...um...my opinion..." Saphia didn't have an opinion really. She hadn't even thought of Grey in that way until that moment. She had thought that Grey was just being friendly. Although, looking back on it now, what kind of "friend" gets you a necklace after knowing you for only a day? ...I guess someone who wants to be more than a friend... Saphia needed more time to think about how she felt, but she would give Bauigh the most truthful answer she could now. "Well...he's nice..."
"That he is...that he is..." Bauigh said, slightly nodding his head "now that I think about it...are we going the right way to your house? Asking where your house was, kind of slipped my mind" Bauigh asked, looking down the street at each house "Though if we're not too far, I could go, let you think things over?

(OOC:okay, all the loose ends are almost wrapped up, next post should be my last post until the time skip.)
"Oh, my house isn't too much farther down the street. I think I can make it the rest of the way..." Saphia said politely. She did want to be alone, she just didn't want to have to tell Bauigh to leave.
Grey_fox20
Location: Scotland, but then England, then New Zealand, now Australia.

Post by Grey_fox20 »

Cwitt wrote:"Oh, my house isn't too much farther down the street. I think I can make it the rest of the way..." Saphia said politely. She did want to be alone, she just didn't want to have to tell Bauigh to leave.
"Alright then, well, goodbye Saphia" Bauigh said, starting his walk away "Oh...and happy new year" and with that Bauigh left, walking away...

----------------------------------------

Menawhile, Grey was outside his home, box still underarm. Please don't be locked, please don't be locked Grey thought, placing his paw on the door knob. With one turn the door clicked open and Grey sighed in relief.
Grey went inside the house, up the stairs and crept into his room, as not to wake his sleeping owner.
Placing the box underneath his bed, and his jacket on his chair, Grey hopped into bed and shut his eyes...his day having come to an end.

(OOC:That's all from me 'till the time skip.)

RP Characters:
Grey-S4 P4 E6 C10 I7 A6 L5
Buaigh-S10 P3 E10 C5 I2 A10 L2
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

Ying stated off down the road turning back as he goes to say "Tonight's been great, see you all tomorrow and good night." before continuing on his way home sneaking up to his room, putting his camera's onto record again and slipping into bed.

(OOC: Right that's my character done for the time skip.)
Forty Six & 2

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

"Oh, what's up Ying and... Blackberry? It's nice to meet you." Dakotah said, but still wasn't looking at the others, he was too focused on his present. Slowly he made his way to it and he grabbed it sitting at the edge of the branch. Once he got a hold of it he sat down on another branch and tried to ease himself down to the ground, but it was too high up and he fell down. "Ow..." Dakota said laying face down on the ground, the box beside him.
Off the Air.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Forty Six & 2 wrote:"Oh, what's up Ying and... Blackberry? It's nice to meet you." Dakotah said, but still wasn't looking at the others, he was too focused on his present. Slowly he made his way to it and he grabbed it sitting at the edge of the branch. Once he got a hold of it he sat down on another branch and tried to ease himself down to the ground, but it was too high up and he fell down. "Ow..." Dakota said laying face down on the ground, the box beside him.
Lance sighed and rolled his eyes smirking "You ok man?" He asked helping the dog up off the ground and brushing some snow off of him.
theblackcateyes

Post by theblackcateyes »

-Dakotah you must be careful, silly kid-Said cleaning the snow of his fur. -Just kidding *smile* are you alright man,that was a hard fall- Said trying to help him.
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Aquablast wrote:Blueberry on the other hand, didn't notice that he was still holding hands with Eris at all. "Humph, if you like her so much, then you should keep her away from me." He said, returned to his tough acting self again.

As the two cats approached Blueberry's house, Jerry was already standing outside. He waved to Blueberry and Eris. "Hey, Blue... Oh, is that you, Eris? No time no see! Do you still remember me? ... Uuh, where is Black by the way?"
Eris stuck her tongue out at Blueberry, "Come on, I just haven't seen her in forever. You're still my best friend, she's just my second best friend." She joked as they approached Blueberry's house.

When Jerry waved to them, Eris waved back, "Hey! Jerry! Of course I remember you!" She said, laughing, "Blacky's still at the party. Blue's not looking too good, so I helped him get home."
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

ctcmjh wrote:Eris stuck her tongue out at Blueberry, "Come on, I just haven't seen her in forever. You're still my best friend, she's just my second best friend." She joked as they approached Blueberry's house.

When Jerry waved to them, Eris waved back, "Hey! Jerry! Of course I remember you!" She said, laughing, "Blacky's still at the party. Blue's not looking too good, so I helped him get home."
"Eh? Really?" Jerry crouched and touched Blueberry's forehead. "Yeah... It seems like he has a fever. Thanks for bringing Blue back, Eris!" "I could have walked home myself!" Blueberry said, ungrateful like usual. "... And what if you fainted on your way home? You should at least be nicer to those who are nice to you." "Um... That's..." Blueberry stopped for a moment, but unable to come up with any retorts. "... T- thanks, Eris." He ended up saying that to Eris, embarrassed again.

"I would invite you in Eris, but it is pretty late. I think your parents might be worried if you don't go home soon! I am calling Black as well..." Jerry said to the calico, before taking out his cellphone to call Blueberry's dog sibling.

--------------

Suddenly, Blackberry's cellphone rang. "Oh, excuse me!" She apologized as she pulled out her cellphone from her collar. "Yes? Jerry? Yes, I am still at the party. No, I am about to head home. Is Blueberry and Eris there? Oh, that's good! Okay, see you!" After she hanged up the phone, she turned back to the group. "Well, are you guys ready to go home? I would like to stay and chat, but I think I really should go home before I worry everyone!"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Aquablast wrote:"Eh? Really?" Jerry crouched and touched Blueberry's forehead. "Yeah... It seems like he has a fever. Thanks for bringing Blue back, Eris!" "I could have walked home myself!" Blueberry said, ungrateful like usual. "... And what if you fainted on your way home? You should at least be nicer to those who are nice to you." "Um... That's..." Blueberry stopped for a moment, but unable to come up with any retorts. "... T- thanks, Eris." He ended up saying that to Eris, embarrassed again.

"I would invite you in Eris, but it is pretty late. I think your parents might be worried if you don't go home soon! I am calling Black as well..." Jerry said to the calico, before taking out his cellphone to call Blueberry's dog sibling.
Eris smiled at Blueberry, "Anytime, Blue." She told him before turning to leave, "Yeah, my Dad would probably want me home really soon anyways. See 'ya Jerry! Bye Blue! Get well soon, you're not as fun when you're sick!" She said as she walked off towards her home, which was sort of the same way as the party. She might even run into Blackberry on her way.
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

Saphia walked the rest of the way home. She was going to think about what Bauigh had said, but once he had left the cat alone, fatigue hit her like a freight train. All she could think about was getting into bed before her body gave out. She opened the door quietly and walked in, shutting the door just as quietly behind her. The television was on and Saphia's owner was sitting in a recliner, fast asleep. She must have fallen asleep waiting for me. Amy was more of an early bird, she wasn't used to being up that late. Saphia walked over and turned off the T.V. Then she walked down the hall towards her room. She went into her room, closed the door, and flopped down on her bed. She used the remainder of her energy to take off her scarf, collar((Oh my gosh! She sleeps in the nude!)), and everything inside her collar. She set all of this on the night stand next to her bed. She pulled the covers over her furry body and fell asleep.

((OOC: That's it for me until the skip.))
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

ctcmjh wrote:Eris smiled at Blueberry, "Anytime, Blue." She told him before turning to leave, "Yeah, my Dad would probably want me home really soon anyways. See 'ya Jerry! Bye Blue! Get well soon, you're not as fun when you're sick!"
"I was never... Never mind, bye Eris." Blueberry stopped and waved goodbye. "And you should get some rest now." Jerry said and pushed Blueberry into the house. "Mom! Blue is having a fever!" "What about Blackberry..." "I will wait for her, just get some rest!" Even reluctantly, Blueberry was soon brought to bed by his mom. And thanks to the fever, he was unable to resist sleep for long...

---- Blackberry ----

After saying goodbye to the new pets she met, Blackberry walked home as soon as possible.
ctcmjh wrote:She said as she walked off towards her home, which was sort of the same way as the party. She might even run into Blackberry on her way.
I wonder if Eris went home? Unfortunately, we had to save time Blackberry took a different path from Eris and ended up missing her completely. "Hey! We have been waiting for you." Jerry told Blackberry, as she finally arrived home. "Sorry about that!"

Soon Blackberry also returned to her room, which was shared by both Blueberry and herself. "Good night, Blue..." She whispered to the blue cat, before taking her well-needed rest too...

(OOC: A bit rushed, but I am done!)
Forty Six & 2

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

theblackcateyes wrote:-Dakotah you must be careful, silly kid-Said cleaning the snow of his fur. -Just kidding *smile* are you alright man,that was a hard fall- Said trying to help him.
"Oh yeah, I'm fine." Dakotah said standing up a little embarrassed. "I'm not hurt, the snow cushioned it really." He looked beside him where he fell and picked up the teal box and held it. "Alright, shall we go?"
Off the Air.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

"Yes lets get going." Lance said as he took Kurts arm and started off down the street towards his house. The group reached it in a few minutes and walked up to the door. "Well good night Kurt I'll see you tomorrow." He said planting a kiss on the cats cheek.

(OOC: Ok lets start wrapping this up you two I have to go to work in a few hours so I won't be able to post until at least 9 PM my time but I should be able to wrap this all up when I get back. We will time skip on Monday.)
Forty Six & 2

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

"Alright, night Lance." Dakotah said to Lance before he went into his house. Dakotah then turned to Kurt, "Well, I don't live too far from here, like a few houses down." he said pointing down the street. "I should get home too, who knows how worried my parents are, I'm not even sure how late it is. But nice talking to you and hanging out today." he said waving to Kurt as he was leaving "Hope you and Lance get a good relationship going." he said with a big smile to the cat and with that he walked to his house. He walked into his house and his parents were asleep, he must have told them he would be home late and forgotten. He walked to his room and laid on his bed, he set his present beside the bed I'll just open it tomorrow he thought and closed his eyes and went to sleep.
Off the Air.
theblackcateyes

Forty Six & 2 wrote:Dakotah then turned to Kurt, "Well, I don't live too far from here, like a few houses down." he said pointing down the street. "I should get home too, who knows how worried my parents are, I'm not even sure how late it is. But nice talking to you and hanging out today." he said waving to Kurt as he was leaving "Hope you and Lance get a good relationship going." he said with a big smile to the cat and with that he walked to his house.
-Good night Dakotah, i hope i can see you later! Sweet dreams- Said Kurt waving to Dakotah.-Relationship?-Thought worried as blushed started walking to Lance.
IceKitsune wrote:"Yes lets get going." Lance said as he took Kurts arm and started off down the street towards his house. The group reached it in a few minutes and walked up to the door. "Well good night Kurt I'll see you tomorrow." He said planting a kiss on the cats cheek.
-Thanks, goo...- Kurt just got paralyzed when Lance kissed him, his face turned very red, he just got speechless as embarrased was entering to his home and before close the door...
-Gooooo...Good night- He said before close the door. After then he leaned in the sofa and with an smile in his face...falled asleeep.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance fell asleep almost right after getting home. The next few months flew by quickly a small memorial was erected for Grey who had passed away over the months. It sat in the the club house on the back wall where everyone could see it, it had a dog sled on top of it with the words "R.I.P Gray we will Miss you!" written on the bottom.

By this point the snow had melted completely it was late spring and everything was in full bloom the trees where nice and green and the flowers were out in full force, along with the insects. The world was ablaze with activity of pets and humans all around Sunset Plateau, they worked they played, and this is how our day began a nice warm day with few clouds in the sky.

Lance slapped his alarm clock off and groggily got out of bed putting on his collar for the day like normal. He stretched and walked down stairs his parents already gone as was normal for the day. His mom had left him a plate of food for brakefast which he grabbed and warmed up in the microwave. I wonder what today will bring? he thought to himself as the timer went off and he finally decided on a Channel to watch. He got his food and began eatting as he watched TV.

He took out his phone and brought up Kurts number and texted him (Hey sweetie how are you this morning)

(OOC: In brackets are text messages also I don't know if Kurt has a cell but lets just assume he does, Also Time Skip Post!)
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch's eyes blniked open as the sun came through the windows.

Ugh, just a few more minutes? But alas, it was not to be. Sighing, he slipped out of bed. He walked over to his sink and prepped for the day. While not lavish, his hut shaped tree house provided the basics at least. Just like everyone elses.

He smiled at that. It had taken them awhile, but he, Jenny, and Val and Rikki had rounded up and rescued a good portion of the village. His cousins still quite weren't there yet, but they were working on it. Mitch walked out of his door onto the porch. He sniffed the clean breeze of the spring air, which, for some reason, kept smelling cleaner every day. And speaking of today, he couldn't wait to see what the other pets were up to. He still hadn't met them all yet and he was anxious to do so. Before climbing down the thirty foot ladder, he grabbed his crossbow, utility pack, and finally, and at this he sighed, his collar.

He begrudgingly snapped it around his neck and started down. Before also shovinv something in his mouth too, and grabbing a snack for later. No one else was messing around on the ground floor. So he wandered off in the direction of Sunset Plateau, it only being two miles, and he could make it there easily. He was about to head out on the path, when someone startled him from behind.

"Your going to leave for the day and not say goodbye to your own mother?" she said, standing behind him in a mild, playful scolding tone. Mitch blushed.

"No mom," he said, turning around, blushing, and hugging her, "I didn't know you were up."

They both hugged each other tightly for a few good minutes.

"Your lucky you fell out of that plane," she said to him, "I'm so glad that's finally over. Or at least, almost over." Then she let him go, and then noticed the crossbow.

"Worried today?" She asked him.

"Well, with rumors of a feral wolf running ramapant we can't be too careful can we?" Mitch replied.

"I guess not," she said, "Come home safe then. Oh, and tell Jenny I said hi."

"Okay mom, I will," he responded, giving her a quick kiss. He then rushed up the nearest tree and made his way to Sunset.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Morning had found a certain wolfdog already running down the road, in the direction of the woods.
Valiant's mind was a turmoil, but he refused to let go of his emotions. It was the third time he had done that run of the neighborhood. He didn't feel tired yet.
He only wanted to strangle Darien. Just a bit. Lance had decided to join the kitty side, he had no right to interfere with that. After all, Valiant had lost his occasion, to be with that no-good! he had dropped his chance to happiness. Again.
Valiant growled, and kept running...
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

Shamrock awoke light-heartedly in the front seat of the 1969 Charger. It had always been his dream to sit in the front seat and dream he was driving, at least, for a little while. He was accompanied by none other than Charger himself, sitting in the passenger's seat, his blanket wrapped around his upper half loosely. Shamrock tried his best to slowly stretch himself out, but midway through, felt the car rock slightly from his weight shift, which, by default, woke up Charger. "Sorry buddy... my bad." Shamrock apologised to him "Meh, don't worry about it, I was *yawn* already up anyways."
Shamrock opened the car door and stepped out to the spring day, the sun shining on his fur "Feels like a good day eh buddy?" He asked. The two had become close over the past few months. At one point, Shamrock even called Charger his best friend, not surprising though, considering that the two had so much in common. Charger rolled lazily out of the car "Yeah... looks nice..." He smacked his lips a few times and stretched
I'm going to go to a Furry Convention wearing a shirt that says "I'm a Furry. All I do I Pawrty" Please tell me you get that joke.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Across the town, out and away from Sunset Plateau, Nate was just waking up. Stage Crew's merger would be official in a few weeks but everyone seemed to think it best he at least move in with his new owner before then. He stretched in his bed, a modified prop from Les Miserables and slowly got out of bed.

"Come on Nate, Mr. Dresner will be at the school already" Mr. Rolfe said, already getting ready to go. "I am sorry it did work out this way."

"That's ok," Nate said sadly, "I guess I couldn't be the Phantom forever."

"The Phantom, Todo, a Jet, a literal teacher's pet, a grim-reaper" Mr. Rolfe said, listing some of the cat's roll's with the stage crew's musicals. "Just take the time off to be yourself."

[The School]

While two teachers were in the office working on paperwork, Nate walked back and forth outside. He wasn't happy. Pacing back and forth was his usual way of handling stress. In crew, he annoyed everyone with pacing at those bad times. It was even said he had forever darkened part of the light room floor from walking back and forth over it so many times. "Come on, maybe the board will have over-turned their descision?" he said to himself, continuing to walk back and forth.

With an "oof", the cat's pacing stopped as he walked right into Mr. Dresner and fell on his butt. "Umm, hi Mr. Dresner" he said, from the ground as he looked up at the human.

Andrew didn't know quite what to say. 'Ah, not another one' came to mind in that, Archimedes hadn't wanted to call him dad and it was a bit shaky with Eve. A pet calling the owner 'sir', next there'd be a military dog saluting him in the morning and playing reveille. "Hello Nate" he said, "the adoption paperwork is all finished. I won't be home for a bit, but your brother and sister will be."

"Brother? Sister?" Nate asked, "you already have pets?"

"Two dogs" Andrew said, leading the way to the door "you'll meet them when we get there."

Outside, he knelt at his motorcycle and pulled out what accounted for a glorified harness. "I wasn't sure what size you needed" he explained, "I think I can adjust Archy's to fit you for now though."

"Wha wha, what's that for?" Nate asked, hoping he wasn't going to be lead everywhere on that. Oh, what embarrasement that would be.

"Pretty much a seat belt" Andrew said, adjusting it and starting to fit it on the cat. "it'll help hold you on."

"Can't I hold on myself?" Nate asked, preferring not to wear a harness just to ride a glorified bike.

"You can, but I prefer to be cautious" the teacher said as he tightened the harness for a better fit.

"Ack!" Nate coughed, "too-tight!"

"Ok, hang on" Mr. Dresner said, loosening some parts of the harness. "That should work, so, hop up and we'll get you to your new home. I'll get your stuff from Mr. Rolfe later."

[Sunset Plateau]

All was fairly quiet and calm yet in the neighborhood. The sound of a motorcycle came to just slightly disrupt the peace,but only slightly. It coasted in, riding mostly on his momentum as the engine spun down to a few thousand less RPM's. Still going at a decent speed it turned up a driveway and stopped outside a set of garage doors.

Inside the house, this noise was just enough to wake up Archimedes. He would have slept in, but he caught an odd sound for this point in the morning. He grabbed his collar, climbed off his bed and walked lazily downstairs to the front door. "I'd have woken up soon anyway" he said to himself, reaching the door he looked out to see his dad, back several hours earlier than expected... And with a cat? Rather than interupt what could just be some minor thing for the school, he waited inside the door to see what'd come of this.

It didn't take long for Andrew to lead the cat up to the doorway. He had taken a longer route to let the cat calm down a bit. He'd seemed upset, so, a bit of time on the road couldn't hurt too much. "Alright, here's home," he said, reaching out to open the door. It pushed inward and there stood the white dog and behind him all the geek-tech of the house in plain sight.

"Brother!" Nate said, charging forward and glomping the dog. His mood had changed considerably with the mention of siblings. Up until now, he had been largely alone in the world. Everyone he got close to moved on to college and came back only once or twice a year if he was lucky. That and the ride out on the motorcycle was fun, he'd only ever ridden in school vans and an ancient car.

"Ack!" Archimedes said being tackled to the ground by a very large cat.

Behind them, Andrew chuckled, "Archimedes, this is your new brother, Nate. Remember I mentioned we might be adopting again?"

"Some more.... up to date warning would be nice!" Archimedes said as he was squeezed to death.

After a minute, Nate was back up and he pulled the dog back to his feet. "Nice to meet youuuu!" the dog said as he was quickly pulled up.

"Okay, Archy, keep an eye on things and give him a good welcoming" Andrew said, already heading back to the door. "I have a bit of work to do, then I'll be home."

"Bye dad" the white dog said, waiving as Andrew retreated out the door.

"So... what do you do for fun around here?" Nate asked, not having a clue what there was to do. Usually if he wasn't sleeping he was working on lights, mics, risers or other stage things.
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

Ying awoke, he did his normal routine, collar on, breakfast, check his cameras and in them he saw a moving van outside one of the houses and an Ice-cream truck parked on the driveway. "Hmm...new neighbour...might as well see him" he said to himself before going outside and going towards the house.

Nalo'aihue jumped out the back of the Ice Cream truck as a rather porky Hawaiian man got out of the front and the removal men did the same and opened the back of their truck. The man walked to the back of the removals truck and said in Hawaiian Be careful with some of them boxes, their full of hand-me downs And as he said that Nalo sat on the front garden looking at the street before saying "hey, what time is it dad? Seems quite early. Mind if I help the moving in later? I'd like to see what my neighbours are like. and to that his owner said Yeh just work 2x as hard or no ice-cream treat which the man laughed at leaning back like he was santa which if you added a white beard he did look a bit like but more...Hawaiian.
valerio

Post by valerio »

When he reached the Pecan Building, he was slightly panting
"Hey, Bora, you there?" The Italian Wolf asked while leaning with his back against a tree.
Only silence answered him -funny, he remembered she'd be in her nest by now. She may be a sourbird, but she had her own schedule... "Bora?" Valiant asked again.
He picked his water bottle from the belt and drank half of its content. Now he was starting to get worried: the bird wasn't one to leave the nest she had spent so much time to def--
"She's gone, pretty boy."
The voice was deep, self-assured, calm. The voice of a confident predator. Canine, like the smell a sudden gush of wind carried to Valiant's nose.
The voice belonged to the creature that emerged from the shadows of the church.
The voice of a wolf! "She said this place was getting way too many tourists, didn't like it. And now I'm the new landloOOPH!" A wolf that tripped and fell with a clatter of old wood and a hearty curse!
Last edited by valerio on Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
theblackcateyes

A regular morning...

The Kurt's cellphone ringed, with the lyrics of "What a wonderful world", Kurt strenched and yawned while the sun light was entering from his window. He standed up and walked to the shower, put the music and while was taking a bath, was singing very excited.

-Shut up!! You´re a terrible singer!-
-That is no truth, you´re a jealousy brother!-
-I can take anymore your voice, I'm leaving, bye!-
-What a jerk- Yelled as was tooking his towell finished his bath.

The phone ringed again. When Kurt saw the Lance's message he blushed giggled. -Sweetie? you're really sweet...can I talk with you later?...sweetie?

----------------------------------------------------------------

While Eve with all her energy was dancing in the stage with her idol Lady Gaga, was smiling.-This is the best-Said, but when gaga gave her the microphone to sing "Judas" on a duet...was epic!!.So she took the microphone and prepared her lips, and......

ACK!!...when the Archy's scream interruped the most wonderful dream of Eve, she opened her eyes strongly...

-What....wait...oh, ARCHY I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!- Yelled as faster went down the stairs to punch him but... she surprised saw the cat in the room...

-Ammm, hello? who are you?-
Last edited by theblackcateyes on Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Crap, now we're in for it Archimedes thought as soon as heard Eve yell about killing him. Good thing she saw the cat or else he would probably be in for some ammount of trouble. "This is Nate" he said, "remember dad mentioned he might adopt someone? This is him."

"Hi" Nate said quietly, not too sure what too say. It felt like he was invading. If only Mr. Dresner had stuck around here at least a bit longer.
theblackcateyes

-Ohhh...hi! newie *giggles*-Like by magic act, Eve was smiling again as was walking to the cat. -Good morning, my name is Eve!! and don't judge me, i'm not so cranky and i look better groomed- Said giving him her hand like a greeting. Sorry for yelling you Archy-
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Somewhat nervous, Nate shook the girl's hand. "Like he said, I'm Nate" he said, "I don't mind the mornings, but it is nice to sleep in."

"Its okay" Archimedes said, "I would've still been sleeping except I heard dad's motorcycle."

"So, uh, what do you guys do during the day?" Nate asked, "I've... never really been too many places outside Mr. Rolfe's house and the school."
valerio

Post by valerio »

Ever the helpful kind of dog, Valiant approached the stranger, who was getting up. "Ah, you OK, man?"
"I Guess so, yup," said the wolf, rubbing his muzzle. "So much for impressing you, eh?"
No need to! Valiant thought, and he actually felt himself blushing!
No, this was not possible! This guy was a feral! A potential threat for him, his family and the neighborhood! No way Valiant could consider him--
But whatever his thoughts were focused on at the moment, they were broken in the moment the majestic woods creature leaped at him!
Old reflexes kicked in: Valiant used his cybernetic arm to deflect the creature's jaws and used the wolf's momentum to push him down on his back and position himself over him, snarling like the warrior he used to be, forgetful of any problem!
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris swung under her tree swing in the early morning. Surprisingly, she had gotten up a little early that particular morning. There wasn't much to do, so she decided to simply swing on her swings until someone else was up and about. She saw several new faces, and hoped she would be meeting some new friends soon. But she was also excited to see her current friends, because she had a surprise she wanted to show them.

As she swung, she hummed a song, looking up at the morning sky. Her owner came outside to her, "Hey, Eris. It's good to see you up so early." He teased her.

"Funny. I just wanted to wake up early for once. You know, a change of pace kinda thing." She replied, shrugging, "Besides, I fell asleep REAL early last night."

"Yeah, you fell asleep before I even came home." He said, pushing her on the swings, "And because you were asleep before I came home, I couldn't tell you the news!" He said, sounding excited.

"What kind of news, Dad?"

"I got that promotion I was really hoping for!"

"Yay! That's great!"

"That means I'll be able to quit my second job, but still make more money than I used to!"

"Really? That means you'll have more time off, and I can see you more often!" Eris exclaimed as she hopped off the swings and hugged his legs.

He ruffled her head-fur, "That's right, Eris. But I have to work today, but we'll go do something fun on the weekend."

"Hey, um, can we visit Mom and Loki too?" Eris asked, in a bittersweet tone.

"Sure, we can visit them. I'm sure they'd be excited about both of our accomplishments."

Eris smiled in response to that, "Yeah, I bet they would."

The two of them went inside to have breakfast, and as they were finishing up, Eris's Owner asked her another question, "So, are you dating Blueberry yet?" He asked, quite bluntly.

Eris blushed as he asked that, "What!? No, we're just friends! I don't like him like that!" She insisted.

He just smiled and chuckled, "Okay, if you insist. But I think you should show him your surprise first. Maybe in private? I bet he'd appreciate it." He suggested.

Eris didn't stop blushing, "Okay, if you think that's a good idea."

After their exchange, her dad went off to work, and Eris went back to her backyard to the swing, to stare at the clouds again.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"So you still got grit, eh? I was getting worried, pretty boy," the feral said...before kissing Valiant. Just a stolen brush of the lips, but enough for the wolfdog to be shocked into partially releasing his grip on the 'enemy'.
And the wolf pushed Valiant off of hin and down on the old wooden pavement, inverting their position. Only that the big male wasn't snarling. Instead, he was smiling. "But in this game I prefer to be the top dog." And this time, the kiss that followed was long, long and passionate, wild.
Valiant answered, divided between fear, puzzlement and a turmoil of other feelings...
---
The movement in the trees caught the attention of a certain black ferret... "Hey, Mitch!" Rikki shouted, waving. "Good morning to you! Care to get down and walk a lady to the nearest bar?"
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

theblackcateyes wrote:A regular morning...

The Kurt's cellphone ringed, with the lyrics of "What a wonderful world", Kurt strenched and yawned while the sun light was entering from his window. He standed up and walked to the shower, put the music and while was taking a bath, was singing very excited.

-Shut up!! You´re a terrible singer!-
-That is no truth, you´re a jealousy brother!-
-I can take anymore your voice, I'm leaving, bye!-
-What a jerk- Yelled as was tooking his towell finished his bath.

The phone ringed again. When Kurt saw the Lance's message he blushed giggled. -Sweetie? you're really sweet...can I talk with you later?...sweetie?
Lances phone went off as he finished his breakfast and he picked it up smiling to himself. (Of course I'll see you a bit later Kurt. Love you :)) he typed before taking his dishes back to the sink and beginning to load up the dishwasher. Man I hate doing chores! he thought to himself as he began his morning ritual.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Eventually, it was the wolf who let go. he stood where he was, panting, "Well, you also still remember what you want as well. All the better." he rubbed Valiant behind his hears, making the wolfdog moan -how long since someone made that for him, *that* way?
"Who are you?" he asked with trembling voice, examining the 'mask' of darker fur covering his face's upper half, the white of his muzzle and throat, those perfect golden eyes and the silky black ears.
At the same time, Valiant was feeling scared by that rush of feelings for a complete stranger, the attraction mixed to prudence, the need...
The wolf stood up then helped his 'victim' standing as well. he brushed his fur from the dust. "Name's Belisarius. I moved here last winter. I am seeking for a mate to form my own pack. And I think I found him." He grinned, and Valiant still didn't know if feeling proud or scared... It surely was the first time someone was so...straight with him...
The Game

Post by The Game »

Destiny woke to the sun shining brightly in her face. She blinked, groaned, and turned over to go right back to sleep.

However, a slight poke to her forehead wouldn't let her. After she didn't react, the person grabbed her shoulder and shook it gently. "Wake up, Des. It's morning."

"A'buh?" Destiny opened her eyes and frowned. "Oh, um, morning Natalie."

The brunette smiled and straightened, determined not to let Destiny fall asleep again. "I thought you'd never wake up. Jeff and I are going out for brunch; do you want to come?"

Destiny's answer was automatic. "Nope. Not hungry. You guys have fun." She jumped out of bed and began to push Natalie out of her room. "Tell Dad I said hi, and he needs to pick up some cereal, and I hope you two have an awesome date without me."

"But Destiny--"

"Take care of him!" Destiny added, firmly shutting the woman out of her room. With a sigh she slumped against the door and rubbed her temples. Even if she did like Natalie considerably more then before, it was still highly annoying to know that she was still the most important thing to Jeff...

Guh. It was too early to get upset. Destiny strolled over to her bedside table and picked up er cell phone, dialing the first number that came to mind: Shamrock's.
Last edited by The Game on Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

Shamrock ran one paw down the length of the car, still admiring it after all this time. A few seconds later, he heard his phone go off with one of his custom heavy metal rings. He reached into the cupholder of the car and pulled out his phone to find his love, Destiny, calling. He flipped it open "Hey sweetie... you're up early... how are you?" He asked, just hoping that she wouldn't be too terribly upset at him for hanging out with Charger the night before "I'm going in for some breakfast, you want some?" The Basenji asked. Shamrock put up one finger, letting him know he'll be in soon.
I'm going to go to a Furry Convention wearing a shirt that says "I'm a Furry. All I do I Pawrty" Please tell me you get that joke.
valerio

Post by valerio »

(OOC - long post, sorry. It's getting late here and must hurry up)

“A…pack?” Valiant asked, still not believing his ears.
Belisarius nodded. His attitude might be laid back, but his eyes spoke seriousness. “You heard me. I spent too much time by my own. Wolves form packs to raise pups and protect them. Those like…me are looked down of course, mating between males is allowed only if they’re betas or lower ranks. Gay pairs are faithful members and do not represent a threat to the Alpha pair.
“But there *is* a problem, pretty boy.”
Belisarius caressed Valiant’s muzzle, looking at him straight in the eyes. “I am not one to go beta. I don’t want to be part of a pack, I want my own as alpha, with an equal mate by my side. And you are that one, as I said.”
“Why me..?” Darn his croaking voice! Valiant had *never* dealt with a wolf! He knew them only through documentaries, and the ones he saw at the zoo were there to amuse visitors.
But they were so attractive, were they?
Belisarius nodded. “Because I watched you. At a distance, of course, but I know you, I heard what the others speak of you, I heard you speaking with that so-called ‘mate’.” The wolf didn’t hide his scorn on that word, and Valiant felt as if he had to say something.
“Darien is not—“ He fell silent at the wolf’s glare.
“Three months since he abandoned you, without a word, without a letter, leaving you with a broken heart and soul.
“You are a warrior, Valiant, worth of your name. Bora told me of how you dealt with that human, and I heard what your life was before coming here. You are a warrior, and they took it all away from you. That is unfair. I am here to fill part of that void, just as you shall fill mine. Fair deal, eh?” He added with a new smile.
“You…stalked me?” Valiant asked, not knowing what to say. Everything was happening too fast! And he’s gorgeous and he knows it and God, his scent. Like the forest itself had taken shape! He smells like springtime!
That phrase puzzled Belisarius, until he realized and clicked his tongue, rolling his eyes. Please! Stalking is the finest art of hunting! Humans leave notes, make threatening calls, mark the victim’s territory… No predator sane of mind would ever do that!
“As I said, Valiant, I watched you. Bora knew I needed a mate and she told me about you. So I spent time watching and learning. Waiting if your ex-mate would show up. And since he didn’t, I guess it’s my turn…”
With that, he bent forward, leaning his muzzle to kiss the wolfdog again…
“Wait!” Valiant almost shouted, pushing away Belisarius’ muzzle. “What makes you think that I will accept you? I mean—“
No time mistaking the wolf’s sly expression now. “Body talks: you need a mate. And you need someone you can rely on. The bad choice with…Darien, was that he depended on you, made you feel responsible again fr someone, and that made you vulnerable. You lost self-esteem when he left you because he made feel you unworthy.” He paused, letting the words sink in.
Valiant found himself nodding. This wolf knew him all too well, and that made him angry and ashamed. A feral he never met knew him so well! How low had he fallen to end up like this?!
And, he realized, it was Darien’s fault, not his. Darien had treated him like an old chewtoy! Darien said he loved him and had left him! Months of frustration turned into anger, as Valiant realized how much time he had wasted, wallowing in self-pity!
“So you think I am your best choice, wolf?” Valiant asked with a sudden fierceness in his voice. “What shall you do? Come living like a pet dog at my place? Or do you expect me to leave my family for you? Because that I shall *not* do.”
Belisarius grinned, as his paws went to Valiant’s collar, fiddling with the opening. “One thing at a time. Right now, just tell me one thing… Do you know that wolves mate for life, do you?”
Valiant nodded. He didn’t flinch when the collar opened and fell at his feet.
“Good. Because I am not the kind of guy who wastes time in wooing. That’s a human thing.” His voice had deepened. Valiant could almost hear his strong heartbeat now. “If you want me to stop, just say it and we’ll part. It’s your decision now. And no one else’s.” And his strong arms embraced Valiant.
Valiant didn’t say ‘no’. He didn’t even think of saying so when Belisarius, towering over him, kissed him again…