HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Challenger01

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by Challenger01 »

"Oh, uhh." Charger quickly swallowed his potatoes and cleared his throat "I apologize, name's Charger... and I guess you could say I work for my Dad, I don't know... I'm just a dog." He squirmed in his chair slightly, his legs quivering in a slight state of fear at the cat hovering above him
I'm going to go to a Furry Convention wearing a shirt that says "I'm a Furry. All I do I Pawrty" Please tell me you get that joke.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

ctcmjh wrote:Eris had a flash of emotion in her eyes for but a moment when Blackberry mentioned Loki, but she smiled, "Loki doesn't live around here anymore, actually. Our parents... Split up, and Loki... went with my Mom." She said, with a slight amount of awkwardness in her voice. But she perked right back up again, "It's too bad that you can't live with Jerry anymore, but it's AMAZING that you're living here again!"

"Aw, I am sorry to hear that..." Blackberry's ears lowered. "But I don't mind about Jerry, maybe he could finally focus on getting a girlfriend now!" She giggled.
ctcmjh wrote:She said, smiling, "You need to meet everyone at the party! You come too, Blueberry, just take some flue meds or something!"
"Flu medicines don't work that way. *Sniff* Also this is cold, not Flu...... I think..." Blueberry retorted, before following Eris to the party.

"Yes, many new pets must have moved into this neighbor, but speaking of girlfriend..." Blackberry moved closer and whispered to Eris. "How are you getting along with Blue?" She winked at Eris.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Destiny's scrutinizing glare softened. She smiled and shook her head, laughing slightly. "Er...Sorry," she apologized, "I'm kind of...uh, I'm Destiny." she stuck out a paw for him to shake.

She looked away from the new dog for a moment, smiling at Ying. "Ying! Long time no see!"
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

Charger planted his paw firmly in hers, shaking it just like his Dad taught him to "Good, got her off my hind, for the moment." He thought to himself "It's nice to meet you Destiny." He spoke softly, trying not to get himself any more attention from the cat.

Shamrock tapped Destiny on her shoulder and nodded for her to come outside with him "Alright guys, last one on the dance grass is a feral!" He grinned and opened the sliding glass door and mounted himself behind his set
I'm going to go to a Furry Convention wearing a shirt that says "I'm a Furry. All I do I Pawrty" Please tell me you get that joke.
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

The Game wrote: She looked away from the new dog for a moment, smiling at Ying. "Ying! Long time no see!"
Ying walked into the room after Charger and Destiny and replied back to destiny "I know, what you been up too then?"
Last edited by YingBlanc on Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a brony now, Bronies are cool - Doctor Whooves =3
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Aquablast wrote:"Flu medicines don't work that way. *Sniff* Also this is cold, not Flu...... I think..." Blueberry retorted, before following Eris to the party.

"Yes, many new pets must have moved into this neighbor, but speaking of girlfriend..." Blackberry moved closer and whispered to Eris. "How are you getting along with Blue?" She winked at Eris.
Eris laughed nervously and whispered back, "W-what are you talking about? We're just friends! Yep! Good friends!" She whispered with an overly happy voice. She looked at her cell phone for a second, "Wow! it's almost midnight! C'mon! Let's hurry up, I don't want to miss my cue for the fireworks show!" She told them, also hoping to change the subject.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance sighed and shook his head looking at the now drugged and sleeping dog. "ugh, I don't really know I don't think I can do anything for him besides find Darain." He then heard the faint sound of fireworks going off around the houses. "Oh man we're missing the fireworks! We should let him sleep for now he'll be fine." He said laying Valiant down on the bed and letting him sleep.

Jenny came back in to the room her hands full of stuff she needed to get Mitch out of here. "Ok Mitch I have your collar and the chip injection, this will only take a few seconds just relax I've done this many times before. You'll only feel a pinch." She said setting the collar down next to Mitch and reading the injection.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

ctcmjh wrote:Eris laughed nervously and whispered back, "W-what are you talking about? We're just friends! Yep! Good friends!" She whispered with an overly happy voice. She looked at her cell phone for a second, "Wow! it's almost midnight! C'mon! Let's hurry up, I don't want to miss my cue for the fireworks show!" She told them, also hoping to change the subject.
Still only good friends? I can't believe it... They have so much in common! Blackberry thought to herself, though she let it drop, sensing Eris' nervousness.

"*Cough* Don't 'hurry up' me when it is you two who kept... Achoo! *Sniff* Gossiping." Blueberry replied, a bit grumpy and unamused.

"... Maybe we should have left him at home..." Blackberry commented half-seriously to Eris quietly. "But I don't want you to miss your firework show, so yes, let's hurry!" She said and began running.

Soon they arrived at the party. "Oh... So many unfamiliar faces! I am counting on you later, Eris! Because Blue is undependable." She said jokingly as she looked around. "... I heard that, you know."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

She said setting the collar down next to Mitch and reading the injection.
"I've been beaten with a cattle prod and a millimeter thin whip," Mitch said in reply, "I don't think a little pinch will do anyth-*" He stopped noticing, the collar.

"D-d-do I r-re-really h-h-have to p-p-put one of th-tho-those on?" Mitch said, nervously gulping, "Can't w-w-we like, ha-ha-ave a scarf or s-s-s-s-omething? The ones th-th-th-they had-d-d-d us wear were, were, all the time...ngh." Mitch was practically shaking and cringing again.
theblackcateyes

Post by theblackcateyes »

-Starting a new year, with a new stranger family....Haha that is not how I planed this morning- Said Eve

The little dog downed her look while was reminding this morning events:

Her last fight with Reese
Her last scourge
Her last cut
Her last day of suffering

Then at the beginning of "Rolling in the deep", she grapple the chest of his brother tightly.

-I think it is almost New Year- whispered

---------------------------------------------------

After several minutes, Kurt get tired and try to open the door... was open.

-Stupid *facepaw*- Tought

Then she saw to the pets dancing and the food.

-Alone again... naturally-
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"So do I" Archimedes said, as he was hugged. He had slight difficulty breathing by just hugged back. "It'll be a better year than last, for both of us."
theblackcateyes

razgriz wrote:"So do I" Archimedes said, as he was hugged. He had slight difficulty breathing by just hugged back. "It'll be a better year than last, for both of us."
Why for you too?
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"No more bullies, no more being completely along" Archimedes listed quietly, "your troubles are gone, mine are gone and it comes down to happily ever after."
theblackcateyes

-Sounds fantastic- Said Eve while was dancing "Price Tag" softly.

Then she saw to a black cat alone next to the door.

-Look Archy, is the strange cat from the Jenny's van-
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"Well, we're cheery enough, so lets go spread it" Archimedes said, "as they say, tis' the season to be jolly."

He lead the way over, at the very least they could cheer him some. "Hey, come on and join the party" he said, "its no time to be alone."
theblackcateyes

-But i don't know anybody, except for Lance.. is he here?- Asked worried Kurt searching for him

-C'mon i will let you dance with Archy... hahahaha just kidding- Said Eve while was pointing to her sibling

Kurt laugh a little but get shy suddenly
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"Yea, come on" Archimedes said, "I probably shouldn't dance with you, but I think Eve can. And if not, there's plenty of people around here, after all, we just got here too. At the least, join us for the fireworks."
theblackcateyes

-Me!?- Yelled Eve

Then she whispered to Archy...

-No cats, remember?

---------------------------

When Kurt saw the cute border collie reaction, he gets a little sad.

-Fireworks is okay-
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"Oops, sorry" Archimedes whispered, he got along well with cats, so, never a thought in his mind. He turned back to the cat,"Alright, fireworks is good, there's also a ton of food." He said, pointing to the table. "Its the best stuff I've ever tasted."
theblackcateyes

-I'm not hungry, thanks- Said Kurt

Then the three pets went to the terrace, the better place to see the fireworks...
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"Suit yourself" the white dog said as they headed up. Other neighbors were already shooting off fireworks everywhere. From here, they could be seen quite clearly. Small shows in the distance, some big ones near-by and a handful which probably were being done by near-by towns.

The sky was ablaze in lights.
theblackcateyes

-They Are beautiful- Said Eve lost in the sky filled with diamonds and sparks

-Yeah, it is- Said Kurt too happy after seeing that wonder.

-Happy New Year guys-

-Happy New Year-
valerio

Post by valerio »

IceKitsune wrote:Lance sighed and shook his head looking at the now drugged and sleeping dog. "ugh, I don't really know I don't think I can do anything for him besides find Darain." He then heard the faint sound of fireworks going off around the houses. "Oh man we're missing the fireworks! We should let him sleep for now he'll be fine." He said laying Valiant down on the bed and letting him sleep.
After the two canines had left, Rikki sneaked into her friend's room.
she quietly closed the door, then crawled up Val's bed. She snuggled to him, caressing his cheek, wishing she was a cat so she could purr to soothe his pain.
And so, they had left him alone. Again. Things get rough, let the pup spend the time alone with his pain, right?
"I don't know why you care so much for these mutts, boss, but I guess it's in your nature. you always wanted to do the darned right thing, but that's us, right?" she kissed his cheek one last time before curling up for good. "Ah, who cares for the stupid party? Now rest, boss." At least, *someone* would be with him when he'd wake up.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Aquablast wrote:Still only good friends? I can't believe it... They have so much in common! Blackberry thought to herself, though she let it drop, sensing Eris' nervousness.

"*Cough* Don't 'hurry up' me when it is you two who kept... Achoo! *Sniff* Gossiping." Blueberry replied, a bit grumpy and unamused.

"... Maybe we should have left him at home..." Blackberry commented half-seriously to Eris quietly. "But I don't want you to miss your firework show, so yes, let's hurry!" She said and began running.

Soon they arrived at the party. "Oh... So many unfamiliar faces! I am counting on you later, Eris! Because Blue is undependable." She said jokingly as she looked around. "... I heard that, you know."
"Don't worry, I'll make sure you're welcome!" She said as she hurried off to her fireworks. She gathered all of her fireworks on a nice, table near the party, but a safe distance away. She counted down the exact seconds until New Years, until,
razgriz wrote:The sky was ablaze in lights.
Eris smiled, seconds before midnight, "Amateurs. I'll show them a REAL show." She said to herself as she brought out her trusty lighter, "Eris and Loki combo technique Number 4!" She said, pulling out Loki's old lighter, "Rainbow Burts of Flaming Glory!" She said enthusiastically as she lit her home-made artillery launcher. Perfectly on cue with midnight, six shells launched into the air, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and violet burst at the exact second of midnight. She was on a mad-dash, setting off a very impressive display of fireworks. It looked like she had meticulously coordinated the entire thing, which wouldn't be too much of a stretch, considering Eris.
Forty Six & 2
Location: On the streets, checkin out this forum on a stolen iPhone.

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

IceKitsune wrote:Lance sighed and shook his head looking at the now drugged and sleeping dog. "ugh, I don't really know I don't think I can do anything for him besides find Darain." He then heard the faint sound of fireworks going off around the houses. "Oh man we're missing the fireworks! We should let him sleep for now he'll be fine." He said laying Valiant down on the bed and letting him sleep.
Dakotah watched as Lance put Valiant down easily onto the bed to rest. "Where do you think Darien is in all honesty?" he asked Lance, but was interrupted when Lance told him he could hear the fireworks. Dakotah could too, and he didn't want to miss them, so he ran out of the room along Lance hoping they could see the many fireworks, they were always interesting to see. Maybe Lance will answer my question later. he thought.
Off the Air.
Image You'll be going like this the whole time.
Dakotah- S5, P7, E7, C5, I6, A6, L4
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Blackberry watched Eris' fireworks, which were much more attention grabbing and impressive than the regular uncoordinated fireworks. "But where is our host, Blue?" She asked, not recognizing most of the pets around here. "How would I know!? I wa... Wa... WaAACHOOO! Argh! I wasn't here for the last few days just like you!" Blueberry answered, a little harshly. But it is true that I don't see that ex-police dog with mechanical arm, or his ferret pal...

(OOC: ...... Guess I am waiting for ctc again lol)
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Aquablast wrote:Blackberry watched Eris' fireworks, which were much more attention grabbing and impressive than the regular uncoordinated fireworks. "But where is our host, Blue?" She asked, not recognizing most of the pets around here. "How would I know!? I wa... Wa... WaAACHOOO! Argh! I wasn't here for the last few days just like you!" Blueberry answered, a little harshly. But it is true that I don't see that ex-police dog with mechanical arm, or his ferret pal...

(OOC: ...... Guess I am waiting for ctc again lol)
Eris, while lighting off fireworks, spotted Blueberry and Blackberry watching her fireworks. She waved over at them with her free hand, "Blueberry, Blackberry, over here!" She said, hoping to get them to come over. She was still lighting off fireworks.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

*thoom thoom*

Mitch stiffened. There they were! Going off again! He pranced and hopped and patted his paws.

They were missing it!

"Ohhhhhh, Jen, hurry up, we're missing it!" Mitch said. Then instantly covered his mouth, slightly embarassed.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Destiny raised and eyebrow at Charger. "Nice to meet you too, Charger." To Ying, as she walked outside, said, "Not much!" She winced slightly; it wasn't a complete lie, but it wasn't the complete truth either. "Uh...How about you? Less boring then I am, hopefull."

(EDITED cuz I missed something)

Destiny's attention was jerked away by the sound of fireworks. She raced outside and, despite the cold, despite everything, smiled widely. Incredibly widely. Slowly, she walked over to Shamrock. "Happy New Year Sham!" She proceeded to throw grab his collar and pull him into a kiss.
Last edited by The Game on Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

theblackcateyes wrote:-They Are beautiful- Said Eve lost in the sky filled with diamonds and sparks

-Yeah, it is- Said Kurt too happy after seeing that wonder.

-Happy New Year guys-

-Happy New Year-
"Happy New Year" Archimedes said, watching as Eris's show of fire and light erupted into the sky.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance ran to the others to see the fireworks and smiled as he saw them go off in the nights sky, he planed to go back up the Valiant room after they were over he needed the rest and wouldn't be awake for a while due to the pills he took anyway. He looked over at Dakotah and shook his head a bit "To answer your question I'm not really sure where he could be but I'll try to find him." Lance said before continuing to watch the show.

Jenny quickly injected the locator into Mitch and snapped on his collar. "There we go all done. Now it looks like you wanted to go see the fireworks didn't you?" she giggled a bit as she scooped up the Panda and walked out side. "Sorry about carrying you it's just faster." she said as she looked up into the sky holding Mitch in her arms and wowed at the amazing lights going off in the sky. "They're beautiful aren't they, Mitch?" she asked as three more went off in the sky, the colors blue, red and gold.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"They're beautiful aren't they, Mitch?" she asked as three more went off in the sky, the colors blue, red and gold.
Ooof, that stung just a little bit, but was just as quick!

Then Jenny scooped him up and carried him outside. The collar was a little stiff on Mitch, but not as tight or hurtful as the ones the orginization used. Maybe he could get used to....

*THOOM CRACK FZZZZZZ*

And Mitch instantly forgot about whatever it was he was thinking.

"You know," Mitch said, looking up at the lights, "We had meanings for the colors. If only I could remember. Happy New year, I guess. If you say that too." Mitch stared star struck at the impressive display.
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

Grey_fox20 wrote:Grey set the Gift-Zooka down as he saw the party, just across the street. "So Grey, shall we proceed?" Bauigh asked, ready to finally use the Gift-Zooka. "Yes we shall" Grey said, setting the Gift-Zooka up on it's tripod, ready to fire. "Okay, Saphia, Bauigh. It's the moment of truth...I'll head into the tree over there..." Grey said, pointing toward a tree "I'll check where everyone is, I'll tell the co-ordinates, Bauigh will load the gift and Saphia will aim and fire!" Grey said, his excitment reaching a peak "Well, Grey, I'm ready...what about you, Saphia?" Bauigh replied and asked, turning to Saphia.
"Oh, I'm ready... I think..." She said as she walked over and took a position next to the machine. She looked up at the fireworks for a moment, and then down at the Gift-Zooka. She thought she could do it, but now, she was starting to doubt herself.
Grey_fox20
Location: Scotland, but then England, then New Zealand, now Australia.

Post by Grey_fox20 »

Cwitt wrote:
Grey_fox20 wrote:Grey set the Gift-Zooka down as he saw the party, just across the street. "So Grey, shall we proceed?" Bauigh asked, ready to finally use the Gift-Zooka. "Yes we shall" Grey said, setting the Gift-Zooka up on it's tripod, ready to fire. "Okay, Saphia, Bauigh. It's the moment of truth...I'll head into the tree over there..." Grey said, pointing toward a tree "I'll check where everyone is, I'll tell the co-ordinates, Bauigh will load the gift and Saphia will aim and fire!" Grey said, his excitment reaching a peak "Well, Grey, I'm ready...what about you, Saphia?" Bauigh replied and asked, turning to Saphia.
"Oh, I'm ready... I think..." She said as she walked over and took a position next to the machine. She looked up at the fireworks for a moment, and then down at the Gift-Zooka. She thought she could do it, but now, she was starting to doubt herself.
"Right-o! Let's get to-" Grey started to say, enthusiastically, but his voice died down as he looked up and saw the fireworks in the air, his eyes fixated on the colours dancing through the sky each firework rising and transforming into a cascade of brightness and wonder. Bauigh was also looking at the fireworks, albeit less mesmorised then Grey, but still enjoyed it none the less.
But as quick as Grey was enticed by the colours exploding above him, he snapped back into reality "Okay, no time for a test fire...let's dive right in!" Grey said, climbing the near-by tree."Okay, first one is...Lance. Green wrapped box. Coordinates are X5....2 and Y19" Grey said, looking through his binoculars "Let's pray the fireworks don't singe these gifts" Bauigh said, placing a gift in the barrel of the launcher "loaded and ready to fire,Saphia."

RP Characters:
Grey-S4 P4 E6 C10 I7 A6 L5
Buaigh-S10 P3 E10 C5 I2 A10 L2
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

ctcmjh wrote:Eris, while lighting off fireworks, spotted Blueberry and Blackberry watching her fireworks. She waved over at them with her free hand, "Blueberry, Blackberry, over here!" She said, hoping to get them to come over. She was still lighting off fireworks.
"Oh, Eris is calling us!" Blackberry beckoned at Blue to come along with her. "Eh, you go first, I am going to get something to drink..." Blueberry pointed to his throat, before heading to grab something to drink.

Blackberry approached Eris. "Great work! Impressive as always. Though I am not distracting you, am I?"
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

Before Ying could respond he was attracted by the sounds of Fireworks and stepped outside to spectate it. "Happy New Year all of you, May the next year be better!" he then went up to Destiny after she kissed Destiny and replied lately "Oh not much, just been protecting the neighbourhood with Val, Dari and Rikki."
I'm a brony now, Bronies are cool - Doctor Whooves =3
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Aquablast wrote:Blackberry approached Eris. "Great work! Impressive as always. Though I am not distracting you, am I?"
"Thanks, and don't worry. You're not distracting me!" She said with a smile as she lit off some fireworks, "I was gonna take a break anyways. I want to wait until the other fireworks die down before I keep going." She said.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

ctcmjh wrote:"Thanks, and don't worry. You're not distracting me!" She said with a smile as she lit off some fireworks, "I was gonna take a break anyways. I want to wait until the other fireworks die down before I keep going." She said.
"Prefect! Shall we grab something to drink or eat? Oh! We have so much to catch up!" Blackberry said, excitedly. "I bet Blue did a lot of stupid things when I was away!" She giggled.

(OOC: Make something up if you want! I think you know Blueberry well enough by now! :lol: We can skip this too.)
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance looked over at Kurt who was with Eve and Archy "Oh hey Kurt! You enjoying the Fireworks?" He asked walking up to him.

Jenny smiled and nodded "Happy New Year Mitch." she said then went back to watching the show

(OOC: Everyone at the Party is in the same place right?)
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Aquablast wrote:"Prefect! Shall we grab something to drink or eat? Oh! We have so much to catch up!" Blackberry said, excitedly. "I bet Blue did a lot of stupid things when I was away!" She giggled.

(OOC: Make something up if you want! I think you know Blueberry well enough by now! :lol: We can skip this too.)
"I know! It'll be so much fun!" Eris said as she jumped over her table, onto the other side, "You'd win that bet! He's really the biggest dork I know!" She said, laughing, "He's also the coolest dork, so I guess it balances out."