HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Aquablast

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by Aquablast »

Keeshah wrote:Or maybe we should.. altho i was told that all the pet-nappers had been rounded up. An Venison thought it was safe for us all again.. still we should keep an eye out from trouble.
"What, are you serious?" Milk seemed a bit surprised. "Well, I guess having an extra eye open wouldn't hurt, but I still don't know about this pet-napping business..."
Keeshah wrote:So where do you want to walk to? Back to the Wall? to the barn? Go scurring about looking for Venison?
"I meant the barn, of course! You just said it is too hot to go looking for Venison right now, and is there any reason for us to return to The Wall?" She asked.
The Game

Post by The Game »

"He is Tool Shed?" Tori asked the cat, obviously confused. "Odd name, but hola Tool Shed. I am going to relax in house with Blood, and cool off before I melt. Maybe you should to the same, before the heat starts to effect your head." She smiled at Blood. "I have no worries about the gato. He will soon see that there is good reason to like me, and will stop his jokes for sure." Anyhow, she could play his tricks. Tori lost to no one, especially not some brash cat that had no idea who he was talking to. She linked her arm with Blood's. "We see falling cat and Tool Shed later. For now, we go rápido to le casa and relax!"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Aquablast wrote:
Keeshah wrote:So where do you want to walk to? Back to the Wall? to the barn? Go scurring about looking for Venison?
"I meant the barn, of course! You just said it is too hot to go looking for Venison right now, and is there any reason for us to return to The Wall?" She asked.
Rav gets up an shakes out his fur. then as an after thought, he offers his paw to help the ladies up off the floor.

Well i think i remember you saying that you two were going to go eat at the wall, but side tracked from doing so?
an i still need to retrieve my wagon an cooler from out front of there.
I'm afraid i'm not too good at retrieving..
Rav smirks..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Sid had just been scowling at the two new pets the whole time. He scowled and scowled and scoweled, but they didn't die: his scowl-o-vision wasn't deadly enough.

Finally he got tired of scowling, and simply moved things along, responding to the dog's offer to "play". "No." he said, in the most firm, and uninviting tone that his American diction and feline vocal chords were capable of giving. With that, he turned and continued on towards the house.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Alex

Post by Alex »

Eddie was totally embarrassed. Being called the "falling cat" and being seen with Shanks isn't gonna give a good first impression. And they just moved in. The pets they met were about to go somewhere, so he turned around and started walking, afraid of being embarrassed even more. Shanks, however, was just saddened by their responses.
Oi Eddie, where are you going? - he shouted, turned around and dashed after him, leaving the trio they met alone.

The two walked without saying much. Shanks was trying to ask questions, but Eddie would ignore him. After he was sure that the trio wasn't able to see them, he sat on the sidewalk.
Are you an idiot? Why are you making a fool out of yourself everywhere you go?!
Shanks was confused by these words. Eddie seemed really angry, but he had no idea why. He sat next to him on the sidewalk. The two were now sitting in front of The Wall.
What's wrong? I just wanted to have some fun, but they... -You embarrassed yourself! And you embarrassed me, too! Can't you think a little before you act? That was stupid! You jumped out of a tree, and asked them to go on an adventure! How dumb is that?
The dog still didn't understand what he did wrong, but Eddie was angry. He looked at him with his puppy eyes, knowing that he did something wrong. He tried to hug Eddie, but Eddie just pushed him away.
Let go of me! Now you want others to see you hug me? They'll think you're my boyfriend or something, which would be equally embarrassing! Why don't you just go home?
Tears appeared in Shanks' eyes, while looking at his brother with his puppy eyes. B..but... you're my... brother...
After a short while, Eddie gave up. He wrapped his arms around Shanks, and smiled at him. It's okay... come on, cheer up, please...
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood gave Tori a mildly surprised look when she linked arms with him, but otherwise didn’t say anything. He began following Sid, but not before looking to see the two other pets they’d met walking away. He thought maybe it had something to do with how Sid turned them down. Too bad Rav hadn’t followed them out, he’d probably be thrilled to go ‘adventuring’ with a couple of new pets.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
The Game

Post by The Game »

Tori looked at Blood, then at the two pets walking away. She shrugged; wasn't her problem. "Does it always get so hot around here? I don't think I can live through weeks of this."
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

Del climbed up Milk's arm to sit on her shoulder. "We should probably get Rav's wagon from the Wall, and maybe get something to eat while we're there, then we can head to the barn."
Del S2 P6 E2 C5 I10 A8 L3
Sean S6 P5 E10 C3 I6 A6 L6
Bastion S5 P6 E4 C8 I5 A10 L4
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Milk watched as Del climbed onto her shoulder. "It is decided then! To The Wall! ... Hehe, that sounds kind of funny!" She commented on her own exclamation, before heading outside.

(OOC: Let's also assume that Cookie is following us, so ctc can rejoin immediately once he is back!)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Aquablast wrote:Milk watched as Del climbed onto her shoulder. "It is decided then! To The Wall! ... Hehe, that sounds kind of funny!" She commented on her own exclamation, before heading outside.

I believe it is the only wall that you will ever want to walk into..
Rav snickers, before he walks back outside an the heat an now humidity pouch him in the face, cutting the snickering shepherd cut in his self laughter...
Arrrgh, could it have gotten even HOTTER out since a few minutes ago?..
Atleast there is the smell of rain in the far distance, being carried on what little breeze there is now.. I'd say were going to have some ...fun... storms pretty soon..

His tail wagging at the thought of watching all the thunder an lightning!
He trots along in the grass to avoid the foot paw pad cooking concrete of the sidewalks, as he makes his way back to the Wall for the third time today, Now in the company of three females..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

The Game wrote:Tori looked at Blood, then at the two pets walking away. She shrugged; wasn't her problem. "Does it always get so hot around here? I don't think I can live through weeks of this."
"In the southwest? You better believe it Selena Q-P!" Sid said over his shoulder, slightly lighter than before, "This area's pretty much on the border of a desert!"

(( In case you didn't get the reference, he's comparing her to Selena Quintanilla-Pérez, a spanish pop-star who joined the 27-club after a mentally-deranged former employee shot her. Tori could take that as a compliment, as Selena was considered to be one of the greatest latin singers of all time, or she can take it offensively, as she was from Mexico died before they were born. ))
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:
The Game wrote:Tori looked at Blood, then at the two pets walking away. She shrugged; wasn't her problem. "Does it always get so hot around here? I don't think I can live through weeks of this."
"In the southwest? You better believe it Selena Q-P!" Sid said over his shoulder, slightly lighter than before, "This area's pretty much on the border of a desert!"
Sid answered before he could, so Blood just added on. “This is actually mild compared to a few summers I’ve been through; I’ve been to that desert you’re talking about.” Blood looked at Tori, then around at the sky. “As far as I can tell this heat won’t last too much longer.” He mentioned noting the very faint scent of rain in the almost unnoticeable wind that picked up.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid nodded, tapping his nose, "Oh yeah... Pressure change, I feel it too... I guess a rainstorm's better than this-" he swore, "heat..."
The Game

Post by The Game »

Tori looked up at the sky, then back at the two again. It was natural for a dog to be able to sense an oncoming storm, but she usually ignored the feeling because she had better things to do. "Rain? That's just as bad as the heat!"
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood looked up and away for a second hearing Tori’s reaction to hearing about rain. Just looking at her, she obviously wasn’t an outdoor pet, it was probably something to expect. “Right, well Sid we’re at the end of the street here. Which house is you’re place?” He said sounding a little impatient.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Keeshah wrote:I believe it is the only wall that you will ever want to walk into..
Rav snickers, before he walks back outside an the heat an now humidity pouch him in the face, cutting the snickering shepherd cut in his self laughter...
Arrrgh, could it have gotten even HOTTER out since a few minutes ago?..
Atleast there is the smell of rain in the far distance, being carried on what little breeze there is now.. I'd say were going to have some ...fun... storms pretty soon..

His tail wagging at the thought of watching all the thunder an lightning!
He trots along in the grass to avoid the foot paw pad cooking concrete of the sidewalks, as he makes his way back to the Wall for the third time today, Now in the company of three females..
"Ah! God must have heard my prayers!" Milk kneeled down and opened her arms toward the sky, as she also smelled the scent of rain. But the thought of storms gave her a second thought. "... That, or a very, very big prank!"

Milk stood up and continued to walk along, soon The Wall came into sight. "Huh, is that two gentlemen hugging each?" She asked no one in particular as she saw Eddie and Skanks sitting in front of the café.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Aquablast wrote: "Ah! God must have heard my prayers!" Milk kneeled down and opened her arms toward the sky, as she also smelled the scent of rain. But the thought of storms gave her a second thought. "... That, or a very, very big prank!"
Rav looks taken back, an blinks at Milk's statement.
Really? I was always told, we were soulless beasts, an didn't have a God?
Is this God you pray to some kind of trickster? if it is going to pull a prank on you?

Rav felt awkward an out of place for a while, while this exchange went on..
But noticed the wind picking up, an the trees an bushes starting to sway with the breeze, with darking clouds rolling down at the far end of the valley, that he didn't like the looks of at all.
Aquablast wrote:Milk stood up and continued to walk along, soon The Wall came into sight. "Huh, is that two gentlemen hugging each?" She asked no one in particular as she saw Eddie and Skanks sitting in front of the café.

Rav looked over at where Milk was talking about.
Hmmm. Well, whats wrong with that? maybe they like each other..
Looking about he finds the wagon & cooler.
Ah there is what we come for.. well an to eat, right..
Rav looks up at the sky..
Hmmmm..
Alex

Post by Alex »

Shanks perked up his ears at the voices. Someone was approaching them. He opened his eyes, looked around and saw two more dogs, a GSD and an almost completely white, female dog. He let go of his brother, and stood up. Eddie turned around to see what Shanks was looking at. At the sight of two more pets, his face turned bright red, since they probably saw what they were doing.

Shanks thought of doing the same he did before, with the trio they met earlier. However, it was something that made Eddie angry, so it might make him angry again. Instead of asking for an adventure, Shanks raised one of his paws towards then and smiled.
Ooii! Hello! I'm Shanks, and this is my brother Eddie! We're new here!
He was yelling louder than necessary. Eddie tried to hide at first, but once his name was mentioned, he returned to Shanks side and waved a little towards the two dogs, with an innocent smile on his face. Embarrassed yet again by his brother, he thought.
Richarson Valley

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

D-Singer wrote:Blood looked up and away for a second hearing Tori’s reaction to hearing about rain. Just looking at her, she obviously wasn’t an outdoor pet, it was probably something to expect. “Right, well Sid we’re at the end of the street here. Which house is you’re place?” He said sounding a little impatient.
"That one." Sid said, pointing to a somewhat unkempt looking house with a black van in front of it. On the side of the van, the stylized words "STRAY BULLETS" could be made out. He walked up to the house and tried the door... Locked. On the other side was the blaring of some angry form of rock music. Sid tried knocking, but no one could hear... He growled a bit in annoyance and waited a moment. Realizing, though, that no one was going to hear, he turned and started walking around to the back. "Wait here..." he said.

(( There you go. Out of the way for now. ))
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Alex wrote: Ooii! Hello! I'm Shanks, and this is my brother Eddie! We're new here!
He was yelling louder than necessary. Eddie tried to hide at first, but once his name was mentioned, he returned to Shanks side and waved a little towards the two dogs, with an innocent smile on his face. Embarrassed yet again by his brother, he thought.

Rav's attention is brought back down to earth from watching the sky as the new pets start greeting the group.
Hello there, it is good to meet you!
Rav exclaims, bowing down deeply.
I am called Rav, an this is Miss Milk an her sister Cookies is following behind us.
Looking back to see if Cookies was indeed still shyly following along behind them.
I guess she is distracted, intently watching miss Del, the mouse riding on Milk's shoulder here.

What are you two doing here, on a day like this that is ripe for adventure?
Last edited by Keeshah on Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

(OOC: I guess you aren't waiting for Argent, but I wish you waited for me! Because I had a pile of responses ready and piling!)
Keeshah wrote:Rav looks taken back, an blinks at Milk's statement.
Really? I was always told, we were soulless beasts, an didn't have a God?
Is this God you pray to some kind of trickster? if it is going to pull a prank on you?

Rav felt awkward an out of place for a while, while this exchange went on..
But noticed the wind picking up, an the trees an bushes starting to sway with the breeze, with darking clouds rolling down at the far end of the valley, that he didn't like the looks of at all.
"Oh yes! He is a prankster and sometimes a jerk! People call him... The Griffin!" Milk said with a serious face, but soon burst into laughter. "Just kidding! There are no such things! That was just me being silly!" She giggled at Rav for taking her antics seriously. Though seeing the cloud rolling closer, she couldn't help but wonder if some cosmic beings above were really messing with them. "Uh huh! Just being silly!" She reassured Rav.
Keeshah wrote:Rav looked over at where Milk was talking about.
Hmmm. Well, whats wrong with that? maybe they like each other..
"Oh! There are no problems! I am very open minded, you know!" Milk smiled and winked. "... But I am sure they are just brothers or something!"
Alex wrote:Shanks raised one of his paws towards then and smiled.
Ooii! Hello! I'm Shanks, and this is my brother Eddie! We're new here!
"See? Called it!" She told Rav with a smile when Shanks started yelling at them.
Keeshah wrote:I am called Rav, an this is Miss Milk an her sister Cookies is following behind us.

What are you two doing here, on a dat like this that is ripe for adventure?
Milk followed Rav and joined the introduction as well. "Yep, I am Milk! Cookie and I have just moved in today as well!" She pointed to Cookie behind her with her thumb. "I don't think this is a good time for adventure though! Since a storm might be coming soon."
Alex

Post by Alex »

Shanks' eyes widened to the pointed of almost exploding at the new pets mentioning adventure. He was just about to say something, but Eddie covered his mouth with his paw, and smiled innocently at the new pets.
Oh hello there! Please excuse my brother, he's a bit hyperactive. We were just about to grab something to eat, and head home.
Shanks moved Eddie's paw away from his mouth. Why didn't you tell me you were hungry? I have some pudding with me.
He moved his hand in one of the pockets on his pants, and pulled out a blob of pudding out of it, handing it over to Eddie. It wasn't packed at all, and dirt from the pocket was glued on it. At this, Eddie facepawed very hard. I give up... I don't think I'll be able to make any friends here....
You don't want any? Ah well.... *Returns the pudding and wipes his arm on his pants* Storm is great for adventure! Let's go and have some fun, dog! - he said, while looking at Rav.

Eddie, after a short while of sitting, stood up again, seeing that his brother was busy with Rav, and walked towards the dog that was called Milk. Oh, you also moved in here? Us too! So, uh, where did you come from? What brings you here? How do you like it here so far?
Richarson Valley

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Aquablast wrote:(OOC: I guess you aren't waiting for Argent, but I wish you waited for me! Because I had a pile of responses ready and piling!)
(OOC: truthfully, i thought Argent had dropped completely out of the RP.) :oops:
Aquablast wrote:"Oh yes! He is a prankster and sometimes a jerk! People call him... The Griffin!" Milk said with a serious face, but soon burst into laughter. "Just kidding! There are no such things! That was just me being silly!" She giggled at Rav for taking her antics seriously. Though seeing the cloud rolling closer, she couldn't help but wonder if some cosmic beings above were really messing with them. "Uh huh! Just being silly!" She reassured Rav.

Rav continued to look at her strangely, almost having the same cold, emotionless look Blood usually wears. it was as if the two GSD's had suddenly exchanged places, for a few awkward minutes. before Rav switches back to a lighter personality as if a switch had been flicked.
Ok... if'n you say so...
Aquablast wrote:"See? Called it!" She told Rav with a smile when Shanks started yelling at them.
Show-off.. next you'll be telling fortunes with a magic 8-ball? Rav taunts her, toothy smiling..

Alex wrote:Oh hello there! Please excuse my brother, he's a bit hyperactive. We were just about to grab something to eat, and head home.

Rav was about to reply, that were coming here to eat as well when... :shock:
Alex wrote:Shanks moved Eddie's paw away from his mouth. Why didn't you tell me you were hungry? I have some pudding with me.
He moved his hand in one of the pockets on his pants, and pulled out a blob of pudding out of it, handing it over to Eddie. It wasn't packed at all, and dirt from the pocket was glued on it.

Rav visibility flinches, to the point that his tail bushes out! an he was desperately trying to block out the image of what came to mind, when he saw what that dog had just produced from his pocket !!!

Rav retreats, as Shanks advances upon him, wiping whatever that was on his pants.
Altho his nose was telling him, the scent of the gooey stuff doesn't match his mental image, he still couldn't shake off the " EWwwwwww" feeling..

Uumm yes.. Uahhh.. Y-you want to go adventuring in the rain storm? i thought dogs didn't like getting baths?
Rav flusters out..
Oh but look, it seems the ladies don't wish to get wet, perhaps we can another time. he stammers as Milk says adventuring in a storm is not a good idea.
Looking over pleading at the rest of the group, as Eddie joins them an starts a normal conversation with them..
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Keeshah wrote:(OOC: truthfully, i thought Argent had dropped completely out of the RP.) :oops:
(OOC: I just feel bad if we don't at least try to wait for him. But on the other hand, maybe we should just move on?)
Keeshah wrote:Oh but look, it seems the ladies don't wish to get wet, perhaps we can another time. he stammers as Milk says adventuring in a storm is not a good idea.
"Not in the middle of a thunder storm, at least!" Milk giggled, before turning back to Eddie.
Alex wrote:Oh, you also moved in here? Us too! So, uh, where did you come from? What brings you here? How do you like it here so far?
"Hehe, you are the second person asking this question! We were from Washington. The state, I mean. We came here cause my mom is teaching at the nearby city. This place seems to be fine, but I think the heat has scared everyone away! I guess the upcoming storm isn't going to help this either." Milk shrugged and sighed. "What about you two?"
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

Del waved at the two new pets, "Hello." she said. She watched the sky as the dark clouds descended upon the valley.
Del S2 P6 E2 C5 I10 A8 L3
Sean S6 P5 E10 C3 I6 A6 L6
Bastion S5 P6 E4 C8 I5 A10 L4
Alex

Post by Alex »

Shanks was surprised at Rav moving away from him. It wasn't clear to him why someone would be afraid of pudding. That aside, it seemed like no-one wants to go play with him again. It wasn't without a reason, however. The scent of storm was getting stronger now. Only a few more minutes until it starts.
What's wrong, doggie? It's just pudding! - he said, with a grin.
Milk wrote:Hehe, you are the second person asking this question! We were from Washington. The state, I mean. We came here cause my mom is teaching at the nearby city. This place seems to be fine, but I think the heat has scared everyone away! I guess the upcoming storm isn't going to help this either. What about you two?"
Eddie sighed with relief. First normal conversation here. Good thing Shanks was occupied scaring the crap out of the GSD.
Well, I don't know, the heat is really nice, reminds me of Egypt! But if storms often occur.... - Eddie shuddered at the thought of getting wet. Anyway, we moved in from Canada. We lived there only for a couple of months, though. The cold was killing me. Originally, we're from Egypt - the land of pyramids!
Eddie spoke with big passion as soon as he mentioned Egypt and the pyramids.
Richarson Valley

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Alex wrote:Shanks was surprised at Rav moving away from him. It wasn't clear to him why someone would be afraid of pudding. That aside, it seemed like no-one wants to go play with him again. It wasn't without a reason, however. The scent of storm was getting stronger now. Only a few more minutes until it starts.
What's wrong, doggie? It's just pudding! - he said, with a grin.
Rav continues to move to keep from getting any of the pudding on him..
Just pudding.. Just WHY are you carting pudding around loose in your pocket?
Rav stammers now in just a state of disbelief.
I mean really.. it's not the first thing i would have thought that anyone would be carrying around.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Keeshah wrote: Rav continues to move to keep from getting any of the pudding on him..
Just pudding.. Just WHY are you carting pudding around loose in your pocket?
Rav stammers now in just a state of disbelief.
I mean really.. it's not the first thing i would have thought that anyone would be carrying around.
Shanks was confused again. This dog asks a lot of weird questions. If this town is full of such weird pets, then the chances are slim Shanks will find a friend and an adventurer here.
Why? In case I get hungry, of course! Usually I carry around meat, but I thought I could give pudding a try. Pretty neat, huh? I can eat wherever I want!
That was the obvious answer. Why else would someone carry food with themselves? Shanks was still confused by the questions the GSD asked, but he continued smiling at him nonetheless.
Richarson Valley

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Alex wrote:
Keeshah wrote: Why? In case I get hungry, of course! Usually I carry around meat, but I thought I could give pudding a try. Pretty neat, huh? I can eat wherever I want!
That was the obvious answer. Why else would someone carry food with themselves? Shanks was still confused by the questions the GSD asked, but he continued smiling at him nonetheless.

Rav facepaws.. thinking are all the new dogs coming to town as crazier as Venison?
But it seems to me that most of your meal is escaping between your fingers, not to mention is quite messy on the fur..
Alex

Post by Alex »

Shanks inspected his paw. The GSD was probably right - the fluid pudding form goes through his fingers a little. And his pocket was quite messy, too.
Whahahahaha I haven't thought about that, but you're right! Wow, you're as smart as my brother! I guess I should stick to carrying meat around...
Richarson Valley

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Alex wrote:Shanks inspected his paw. The GSD was probably right - the fluid pudding form goes through his fingers a little. And his pocket was quite messy, too.
Whahahahaha I haven't thought about that, but you're right! Wow, you're as smart as my brother! I guess I should stick to carrying meat around...

Rav rubs his chin, as big rain drops start falling around them.
Perhaps a power bar, just jerky, or MRE's would be better to carry around..
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Alex wrote:Well, I don't know, the heat is really nice, reminds me of Egypt! But if storms often occur.... - Eddie shuddered at the thought of getting wet. Anyway, we moved in from Canada. We lived there only for a couple of months, though. The cold was killing me. Originally, we're from Egypt - the land of pyramids!
Eddie spoke with big passion as soon as he mentioned Egypt and the pyramids.
"Whoa, you actually liked the heat? Are all Egyptians as heat resistant as you? But unless you like being wet, we better get into the café right now!" Milk said and headed into the café, after giving the dark rainy sky one last glance. "Come on in, people!" She beckoned everyone in, before taking a seat by the window.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Eddie was about to answer, when a drop hit him, too - directly in the nose. He sneezed and ran after Milk inside. It was empty.
*Pant* I hate water! How do you dogs like water? It's horrible! Man... I wonder if it'll stop soon. - he said, while watching through the window. It was getting stronger fast. Big drops were falling down to earth, and the scent of warm concrete was already present. There's no way going home now is a possibility. They'll either have to call someone home (Which is hard since neither of the brothers have a cell phone) or wait here until it stops.
Uh... where do you live? How do you plan on getting home? - asked Eddie, as he sat in a chair at a table by the window.

Shanks turned his head in time to see Milk and Eddie run in. However, he didn't follow them. It's just rain.
Escaping from rain... sounds like a funny game to me! Let's go! - he turned around and started running for the door, however, a strong wind came up and blew his straw hat off. It was getting away fast. Shanks started running for it, but there's no way he could catch it, as it gained more speed and more height, too. Soon, it was out of sight behind some buildings, and he was standing there, staring at the spot he last saw it.
NO! MY HAT!!! I NEED TO GET IT BACK!
Shanks started running around the buildings, as the rain increased.
Richarson Valley

D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:
D-Singer wrote:Blood looked up and away for a second hearing Tori’s reaction to hearing about rain. Just looking at her, she obviously wasn’t an outdoor pet, it was probably something to expect. “Right, well Sid we’re at the end of the street here. Which house is you’re place?” He said sounding a little impatient.
"That one." Sid said, pointing to a somewhat unkempt looking house with a black van in front of it. On the side of the van, the stylized words "STRAY BULLETS" could be made out. He walked up to the house and tried the door... Locked. On the other side was the blaring of some angry form of rock music. Sid tried knocking, but no one could hear... He growled a bit in annoyance and waited a moment. Realizing, though, that no one was going to hear, he turned and started walking around to the back. "Wait here..." he said.
Blood looked up to the sky just in time for a drop of rain to land directly into one of his eyes. He blinked a few times annoyed, before noticing Sid was gone. “Yeah, sure...” The storm was slowly picking up, and unfortunately the house in front of him with loud crashing music inside was his current option to escape it. He took a step towards the porch to avoid getting wet, seeming to forget his arm was still linked with Tori’s.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Alex wrote:Shanks turned his head in time to see Milk and Eddie run in. However, he didn't follow them. It's just rain.
Escaping from rain... sounds like a funny game to me! Let's go! - he turned around and started running for the door, however, a strong wind came up and blew his straw hat off. It was getting away fast. Shanks started running for it, but there's no way he could catch it, as it gained more speed and more height, too. Soon, it was out of sight behind some buildings, and he was standing there, staring at the spot he last saw it.
NO! MY HAT!!! I NEED TO GET IT BACK!
Shanks started running around the buildings, as the rain increased.

Rav rolls his wagon/cooler into the wall, after everyone else as the rain starts coming down harder, with flashes of lightning an thunder as the wind picks up, blowing the door of the wall closed behind him with a slam.. As he turns he sees Shanks running off..
Hey! come back here you crazy dog! dang he can't hear me in here..

As Rav pushes open the door again, an steps outside into the storm.. leaves, twigs, an various pieces of trash are flying by on the wind, in the rain..
this is what he encounters outside in the front of the wall..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiYjwaDp ... re=related

Rav flattens down his ears, an tucks up his tail.
Now there is a sound i thought i would haven't to hear way out here..
Rav runs out in the wind an sideways blowing rain as he chases after Shanks..
HEY DOG! DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT THOSE SIRENS MEAN!!!He yells after him..
They mean, really nasty bad weather is coming!! leave that hat an get back here!!
Alex

Post by Alex »

Shanks heard a voice behind him, but was unable to understand the words. It was very quiet, and with the strong wind blowing, almost didn't reach his ears at all. Nonetheless, he continued running, but once he was around the buildings his hat flew over, he realized that running won't do any good. A park was in front of him, the strong rain and trees decreased his visibility, and the wind was horribly strong now. Shanks knelt down, and reached out with his arm, like he was trying to grab something right in front of him. A tear appeared in his eye and went down his cheek, as he whispered the words "my hat....". It wasn't just any hat, after all. The wind was getting stronger. Trash, twigs and leaves were colliding with his body, but he didn't care. He didn't care about the sirens, either.
Richarson Valley

Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Alex wrote:Eddie was about to answer, when a drop hit him, too - directly in the nose. He sneezed and ran after Milk inside. It was empty.
*Pant* I hate water! How do you dogs like water? It's horrible! Man... I wonder if it'll stop soon. - he said, while watching through the window. It was getting stronger fast. Big drops were falling down to earth, and the scent of warm concrete was already present. There's no way going home now is a possibility. They'll either have to call someone home (Which is hard since neither of the brothers have a cell phone) or wait here until it stops.
Uh... where do you live? How do you plan on getting home? - asked Eddie, as he sat in a chair at a table by the window.
"Well, you can get to my house just by walking straight to the left from here. I think I will just wait unti-- Wait! Your brother!" Milk suddenly exclaimed when she caught a glimpse of Shanks running away before he vanished from the view. "Oh no! Where is he going at a time like this? What was he thinking?" As if just to make everything worse, the tornado siren started. "Crap! Tornado! We have to get your brother-- And Rav back quick!" She stood up and added after seeing Rav chasing after Shanks.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Eddie turned his head around, but it was too late to see anything - the two dogs were already out of sight.
[quote="Milk"]Oh no! Where is he going at a time like this? What was he thinking?[/url]
Thinking? Shanks doesn't do that!
Eddie stood up and ran for the door. However, one look outside made him hesitate to open it. Water... strong wind, twigs, leaves... dirt! It was horrible, and it just started.
[quote="Milk"]Crap! Tornado! We have to get your brother-- And Rav back quick![/url]
Uhm.... actually, isn't it better if we stay here? If we get out, too, all 4 of us will be in danger...
Richarson Valley

The Game

Post by The Game »

Tori frowned at Blood, who had tugged her arm. She stumbled forward but caught herself quickly and somehow gracefully. "You boys were right! There will be rain!" She looked off in the direction of Sid, half-smiling. "Huh. The gato isn't completely nonsensical then." Tori felt a drop of rain hit her head, and she squeezed Blood's shoulder, smiling widely now. "We should get out of the rain! No point in smelling like wet dog." She followed his pursuit of stepping onto the porch and avoiding the downpour.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Alex wrote:Uhm.... actually, isn't it better if we stay here? If we get out, too, all 4 of us will be in danger...
"Ugh! But...! ... Grr! Darn it..." Milk bit her lips as she reluctantly sat down again. It was true that she wouldn't be able to withstand a violent weather like that for long. "They better come back soon..." She mumbled.