HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

IceKitsune

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by IceKitsune »

Jenny ran after Mitch keeping an eye on him and watching him trip and roll near the van. "Are y-you al-alright Mitch" she said a bit out of breath from all the running around. She knelt down next to the Panda and scooped him up in her arms. "There no more running away for you." she said as she opened the back of the Van up she looked in side and sighed looking at the dog laying in the back of the Van in the cage asleep, she looked so cute.

"Wake up Eve, I'm sorry for keeping you waiting so long." she said to the dog.
ctcmjh wrote:
IceKitsune wrote:Lance looked down at the ground and gently put his arm around Eris's shoulders. "Oh....I miss him too Eris. Listen I've never lost someone like that my self so I'm not going to pretend to know how you feel but it will be alright Eris, everything is going to be alright." Lance said sadly but trying to comfort the cat. "Now come on perk up, go prank some one you know he would hate to see you down like this." He said picking her up off the ground and standing her up.
Eris sighed and stood up as well, "Yeah, you're right. I should try to cheer up a bit." She said with a genuine, tiny smile, "I should probably try to visit him and mom sometime, though." She said, "Thanks, Lance." She said, holding out her hand for a handshake. Little does Lance know, there's a joy buzzer hidden in her fur.
Lance smiled and grabbed Erises hand and felt the shock of a joy buzzer run though him. "GAAAHHH!" He cried out pulling his hand away from Eris and shaking it a bit. He looked up at her disappointed a bit at first but it quickly gave way to a smile then he began laughing. "Now that's the Eris I know!" He said
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

Grey_fox20 wrote:"Me...? Well...there's not much to tell, there's one thing we have in common,eh?" Grey said, thinking over what to say "In the basics though, I just like to do two things, the first is to tinker and work on things, sometimes they work, sometimes they end in a bit of disaster" Grey starting saying "I also love to do a bit of parkour...or free running, whatever it's called, It keeps me agile, fit and it really helps me whenever I need to leave the house" Grey said, stretching his legs out "but I think you and I are almost one in the same, two birds of a feather, two cats of a collar, two....two...uh...seems I'm out of metaphors" Grey said, not thinking of what he was saying.
Saphia was about to respond when her collar started to vibrate. "Oh, sorry. I have to look at this..." her voice trailed off as she took out her phone and looked at the text from her mother. The text read: Ok, Be safe. She tucked her phone away in her collar. "Sorry about that..." an awkward silence ensued as she couldn't think of anything to talk about,
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

IceKitsune wrote:Lance smiled and grabbed Erises hand and felt the shock of a joy buzzer run though him. "GAAAHHH!" He cried out pulling his hand away from Eris and shaking it a bit. He looked up at her disappointed a bit at first but it quickly gave way to a smile then he began laughing. "Now that's the Eris I know!" He said
Eris giggled when he started laughing, "I know! I missed her for a while!" She joked, "So, what's going on? I'm a little confused."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, sniff," Mitch sobbed, "Ohhh, ohhh. Huff, huff, sniff. But, I wasn't running away, I was just, sniff."

Mitch tried to struggle a little bit. But, her hold was so, so...

Gentle? Why?

"No, no, no, sniff," Mitch continued, "I just wanted to have some fun before I was put away and shipped back. Sniff." Mitch tried to struggle again, but it was if he had lost all his will power in that single failure.

"There's, sniff, no hope whatsoever now, sniff," he said quietly to himself.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Valiant climbed in the car and sat down next to Mitch's cage. He was wagging.
"Listen, man, for how much I am concerned, my promise to you stands. Now, since humans law won't allow you to pick up your destination, and you must be checked and registered before you leave the shelter, why won't let *my* parents adopt you?
"I know how much you despise the concept of 'petship', but this way you'd have a den, food, and someone to care for you everyday. You'd be free to roam the forest as long as you want, provided you wear a GPS collar for me to find you in case of troubles."
He smiled. "My pal, rikki, would love to know you. She'd make a good friend, I'm sure. And before you say no, just think about it. Far as I know, as I said you already, you're gonna be either going to a zoo or relocated into the wild. Call me a stupid city pet, but my offer is better." he winked at the red panda. "And mom will love to take care of you. She loves to fatten up us, and her food is pure heaven, not the tasteless pet stuff."
Grey_fox20
Location: Scotland, but then England, then New Zealand, now Australia.

Post by Grey_fox20 »

Cwitt wrote:Saphia was about to respond when her collar started to vibrate. "Oh, sorry. I have to look at this..." her voice trailed off as she took out her phone and looked at the text from her mother. The text read: Ok, Be safe. She tucked her phone away in her collar. "Sorry about that..." an awkward silence ensued as she couldn't think of anything to talk about,
As the silence continued, Grey tried to think of something to break the silence, but then he decided to try and phone in a little favor. Grey stood from his beanbag and, without a word, walked over to a small table and picked up a very old mobile phone Where's that number...where could it be....aha, there it is! Grey thought, looking through the list of phone numbers, Grey phoned the number and waited for someone to pick up "Um...Saphia, I have to make this quick call, if you want to you could get something from the kitchen downstairs...or take a look around, it's going to take a little while with this call" Grey said, lowering the phone while turning to Saphia Come on...pick up the phone,Buaigh...come on Grey thought, the call still un-answered.

RP Characters:
Grey-S4 P4 E6 C10 I7 A6 L5
Buaigh-S10 P3 E10 C5 I2 A10 L2
theblackcateyes

Post by theblackcateyes »

IceKitsune wrote:"Wake up Eve, I'm sorry for keeping you waiting so long." she said to the dog.
-Hi, don't worry, it's okay- Said shyly

Sh slowly standed up and looked to the stranger, her new van mate.

-You too, ahh?- Asked to Panda.
-Do you know where we go?- Said sharply.
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
valerio

Post by valerio »

Challenger01 wrote:Shamrock felt his phone buzz in his collar and read the message and texted back:

I'm so glad you're alright sweetie...I'll see you at the party tonight, I'm making a surprise, just for you. You'll know it when you see it. I love you... have fun with Paige and Will. *kisses*

"Well... good news Rikki, Paige, Will and Destiny are alright... and they'lll be coming to the party tonight as well!"
Rikki's eyes lit up like light bulbs. "Will will be coming?!" she started looking around nervously, rubbing her paws in frantic movements. "Oooo, I must take a good bath, I must get something shiny to offer him, did I buy a gift...?" All in all she looked as nervous as Valiant the first time he had seen Lance... She definitely didn't want her pal see her like that!
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

Grey_fox20 wrote:As the silence continued, Grey tried to think of something to break the silence, but then he decided to try and phone in a little favor. Grey stood from his beanbag and, without a word, walked over to a small table and picked up a very old mobile phone Where's that number...where could it be....aha, there it is! Grey thought, looking through the list of phone numbers, Grey phoned the number and waited for someone to pick up "Um...Saphia, I have to make this quick call, if you want to you could get something from the kitchen downstairs...or take a look around, it's going to take a little while with this call" Grey said, lowering the phone while turning to Saphia Come on...pick up the phone,Buaigh...come on Grey thought, the call still un-answered.
"Oh, okay." Saphia set the gift that was in her lap on the floor next to her beanbag and stood up. She started looking around the attic, but nothing caught her eye. She went over to the window and looked outside. It's so quiet out there... she thought as she looked at the empty street. She stood there, starring out the window, lost in her thoughts.
theblackcateyes

-Excuse me, officer Jenny, can you give me a ride to my home?- Asked sweetly Kurt.

He was tired for all the day activity, and he just wanna sleep.
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

Shamrock put his paws on Rikki's shoulders, holding her firmly in her chair "Rikki, calm down, you'll be fine, you don't have to get all nervous, we've still got time, it's still fairly early." Shamrock looked down at his watch to find it was around 7 "Though, I think at this point, people should start showing up... we've only got a few hours left until the new year."
I'm going to go to a Furry Convention wearing a shirt that says "I'm a Furry. All I do I Pawrty" Please tell me you get that joke.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Rikki let out a sound like "Garklek!" The she hopped down her seat and ran to the bathroom. "Go help Mom and Dad, you big lummox! Time time time there'snotimeWillisgonnacomehereandIsmellikethewholejunglebook" A moment later, the shower came on.
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

Shamrock shrugged and walked down out the the room, down the stairs to the kitchen "Excuse me? Ms. Leone? Shamrock asked "Um, Rikki wants me to help you guys get ready for the party while she takes a shower... is there anything I can help with?" He asked kindly, wanting to get some work done.
I'm going to go to a Furry Convention wearing a shirt that says "I'm a Furry. All I do I Pawrty" Please tell me you get that joke.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Shamrock had passed the gates of Hades! Only filled with a rainbow of the most delicious scents a canine nose could pick up.
Elio and Maria Leone were moving in a thick fog of broth, roasts, pies, turkey, fries, fresh homemade bread... Dishes were moving from a surface to another like so many flying saucers. Sauces were being poured over pasta ready for the oven...
"Yes, dear, you could be of great help!" said Maria, handing him a tray filled with a sliced turkey roast almost large as the labrador himself. "Be a dear and put this on the table in the living room, at the center. Then come back for the pig's trotter with lentils." She pointed a kind of steaming torpedo waiting on the table.
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

Shamrock nearly fell over at the weight of the turkey, but regained his composure and took in a strong whiff of the amazing smell of the kitchen. He eyes fluttered like the quickest butterfly, as he nearly sunk his head into the turkey, but realised that it wasn't just for him. He shook his head wildly to break him of the spell and placed the turkey on the table before going back and grabbing the strange steaming torpedo of meat sitting on the table "And where would you... ugh... like this Mrs. Leone? I'm so sorry, it's a bit enticing, all the smells are just wonderful."
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Just next to the turkey roast, Shamrock. Then come get those two meat and potato pies." She pointed at two spaceships! It seemed physically impossible that an oven could contain one of those things. "And thank you! You don't know how nice is to prepare a meat-only feast for you boys! What with this insane craze about 'healthy' food, I was getting crazy!"
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

Shamrock giggled "Well... you know us dogs, always the carnivores.... if you keep this up, I won't be able to be the DJ tonight, because I'll be too fat!" He chuckled loudly and took the steaming pile of meat and set it next to the turkey, then came back for the meat pies. As he set the meat pie down, he decided to take a small piece of meat from the torpedo and chewed on it for no more then half a second, before realising it was possibly the best thing he had eaten, ever. He moaned loudly at the taste "Oh my god... that's so good!" He sat down and enjoyed the taste of the meat, licking his paw clean before standing back up and grabbing the potatoes, setting them down in their place. He walked back to Mrs. Leone "Oh goodness Mrs. Leone... I'm sorry, I took a small piece of meat... but I couldn't resist, it smelled so good, and tasted even better! It was just a small piece I swear, please forgive me."
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Sorry myself, sweetheart," said the woman, going to pick up a turkey leg big as a baseball bat. She handed it to Shamrock. "Here, boy. This is from the sliced roast. Have a bite or two. Consider it the payment for your help. Elio, take the lasagna from the oven and put in the pasta casserole!"
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

Shamrock nodded and look a large bite of the turkey leg before sitting down in a corner with it, his paws drenched in the succulent juices, the rest flowing onto the fur on his legs "Great, now when Destiny comes over, I'll smell like turkey.... I hope Rikki gets out of the shower soon.... I need to take one before all this goes down. Um, Mrs. Leone? Where do you want the turkey leg? I'm basically done... and I am glad to help you set up."
valerio

Post by valerio »

She tossed him a cloth. "Leg in the red bin. First clean yourself a bit. Then take the fried meatballs to the table. Then the lasagna: watch it, that thing is hot and it weighs 22 lbs. Can you do it?"
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

Shamrock nodded and tossed the turkey leg in the red bin, and then wiped the turkey juices off his fur, though, still smelled like turkey "Yeah, 22 pounds, I think I can do that, I'll be careful." Shamrock took the meatballs over to the table and then put on a pair of oven gloves and lugged the massive trough of lasagna over to the table, feeling the residual heat on his paws, through the gloves "Alright Mrs. Leone! Done. Do you mind if I go take a quick shower when Rikki's done? I'd rather not have my girlfriend smelling me like turkey. If that's alright?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Valiant climbed in the car and sat down next to Mitch's cage. He was wagging.
"Listen, man, for how much I am concerned, my promise to you stands. Now, since humans law won't allow you to pick up your destination, and you must be checked and registered before you leave the shelter, why won't let *my* parents adopt you?
"I know how much you despise the concept of 'petship', but this way you'd have a den, food, and someone to care for you everyday. You'd be free to roam the forest as long as you want, provided you wear a GPS collar for me to find you in case of troubles." He smiled. "My pal, rikki, would love to know you. She'd make a good friend, I'm sure. And before you say no, just think about it. Far as I know, as I said you already, you're gonna be either going to a zoo or relocated into the wild. Call me a stupid city pet, but my offer is better." he winked at the red panda. "And mom will love to take care of you. She loves to fatten up us, and her food is pure heaven, not the tasteless pet stuff."
Mitch barely heard Valiant. Then he snapped out of it.

"You, don't understand, sniff," Mitch said, "If, sniff, a Red Panda gets checked in anywhere, anywhere! They'll know, sniff. And, depending on where everyone is, sniff, they're still under the power of the orginization, and they'll, the-they'll be hurt. Sniff. Surely there's a refuge or something around here right? Sniff. You could check me up, chip me down or whatever, and then let me go in there. I'd still be free and my clan would be safe sniff. And when they do come, they'll only have me to hurt. But, if I check in anywhere, anywhere, sniff, they'll know!"

It, sniff, always starts with the food...
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"Ok, I guess I'm on my own" Archimedes said, looking at the pawprints he'd left getting here. Next time he ventured out like this, it'd be with stuff for orienteering, navigation without a map! A few of the turns to get here came back to him. A straight course, followed by a couple of turns should in theory get him to the park and from there, home.

Slowly the white dog walked off into the darkness. It wasn't quite the first time he'd been lost. At the shelter, the volunteers that took him out with the school track team had gotten lost a few times. Just a matter of picking a direction and system by which to search for the desired location.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

-You too, ahh?- Asked to Panda.
-Do you know where we go?- Said sharply.
Mitch looked at her for a moment, and noticed, strangely, that the collar was a bit too tight.

"No, sniff, I, I. don't, sniff," Mitch said, then, just to make coversation, "That's a little, sniff, tight isn't it? I hate it when they put 'em on too tight, sniff."
theblackcateyes

xhunterko wrote:
"No, sniff, I, I. don't, sniff," Mitch said, then, just to make coversation, "That's a little, sniff, tight isn't it? I hate it when they put 'em on too tight, sniff."
-Are you okay?- Asked worried Eve.

The little collie went to her mate and put a paw on his back.

-C 'mon this is not so bad-
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Jenny looked at Eve and Mitch as she placed the Panda in the cage next to hers. "Listen Eve, I don't really know what to do for you I mean I have to follow the law here. But I really will try to get you away from your owner I swear, and heck he might not even want you back then we can keep you and get you adopted." She said as she closed the doors to the back of the van and turned to the black cat beside her. "Yeah sure sweetie, hop in the front. she said as she opened the passages door and then went around to the drivers side getting in.

"Does anyone else need a ride home? You would have to be in the back but I can take you." She asked even one else from out side the window

"Basically Mitch thought it would be fun to run around before going to AC with my mom." he said as his ears perked up at his mom offering everyone a ride. "Hey Archimedes you can..." he looked around for the dog but found no sight of him "Hey where did he get off too? Did anyone see where Archimedes went?" he said out loud scratching his head.
Last edited by IceKitsune on Wed May 25, 2011 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Mitch barely heard Valiant. Then he snapped out of it.

"You, don't understand, sniff," Mitch said, "If, sniff, a Red Panda gets checked in anywhere, anywhere! They'll know, sniff. And, depending on where everyone is, sniff, they're still under the power of the orginization, and they'll, the-they'll be hurt. Sniff. Surely there's a refuge or something around here right? Sniff. You could check me up, chip me down or whatever, and then let me go in there. I'd still be free and my clan would be safe sniff. And when they do come, they'll only have me to hurt. But, if I check in anywhere, anywhere, sniff, they'll know!"

It, sniff, always starts with the food...
Valiant snapped a glance at Jenny, mutely asking her to let him handle this interrogation. then to the panda, "Ok, Mitch, one thing at a time: These guys are going length to get you. They put on an ad granting money in return for information: this means their means of search are less reliable than they led you to think. Also, that ad could be the start of their downfall..." His face went grum-serious. "Believe me, little one. If they're as ruthless as you say, it means your clan will *always* be in danger. I speak from experience: the faster we act, the better we can do for your kin, but running away is NOT an option, because they won't stop hurting your clan.
"I need your cooperation, now, Mitch: because if you decide to hide in a corner I can't do anything to help it. And I can't promise full safety for your folks. But I *do* promise that with your help I'll get the monsters."
he grinned like a feral wolf, his police-dog blood boiling in his veins, just like old times. "I have a plan and friends in high places..."
Challenger01 wrote:Shamrock nodded and tossed the turkey leg in the red bin, and then wiped the turkey juices off his fur, though, still smelled like turkey "Yeah, 22 pounds, I think I can do that, I'll be careful." Shamrock took the meatballs over to the table and then put on a pair of oven gloves and lugged the massive trough of lasagna over to the table, feeling the residual heat on his paws, through the gloves "Alright Mrs. Leone! Done. Do you mind if I go take a quick shower when Rikki's done? I'd rather not have my girlfriend smelling me like turkey. If that's alright?"
The woman giggled. "Dear, go to Valiant's room and use his shower, I'm sure he won't mind..." she turned and nudged at the labrador. "in fact, I'm pretty sure he'd like such a cute surprise when he comes back!"
"And I have to live with her, boy," said Elio, shaking his head
theblackcateyes

-Thanks- Said the cat while was sitting in the passenger sit.

Then the cat looked behind him, a cute pink collie was with the Panda.

-Who is she?- Asked to Jenny.
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

Shamrock gladly nodded and giggled at Elio "Thanks Mr. Leone, now, if you'll excuse me." He raced up the stairs, taking them three bounds at a time before finding what appeared to be Valiant's room, which he was pretty sure of when he saw the busted alarm clock sitting on his dresser "Wow.. Dari wasn't lying, he really DOES break alarm clocks... note to self, don't upset Valiant." He walked past Valiant's bed and over to his bathroom and cranked up the shower, hopping into it the moment the water heated up. After several minutes of washing himself down, he popped back out and shook the water out of his fur and slapped his collar back around his neck before drying himself out with a towel. He flopped his ears back and forth and fluffed them out, making them extra special for when Darien comes back. He walked across to Rikki's room and banged on the bathroom door "RIKKI! YOU READY?!" He spoke loudly over the running water.
valerio

Post by valerio »

The door opened a creak.
Then a black-furred paw emerged. "If you laugh, you're dead, dog."
Then she came out.
One almost couldn't recognize her! Her fur was all fluffed up, almost wavy, and glossy! She had put on a green satin collar with a line of small black pearls, a thin golden bracelet and a similar anklet. "Do you think he'll like me?"
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

Shamrock put his paw over his muzzle and giggled, just because, in his nature, if someone told him not to laugh, he basically would. After a second, he took his paw off his mouth "My goodness Rikki, you look absolutely stunning! I'm sure Will would love the way you look! Do I look alright?" He asked and poofed out his ears "I want to make my ears special for Darien tonight, I mean, I have to keep up my promise after all."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Valiant snapped a glance at Jenny, mutely asking her to let him handle this interrogation. then to the panda, "Ok, Mitch, one thing at a time: These guys are going length to get you. They put on an ad granting money in return for information: this means their means of search are less reliable than they led you to think. Also, that ad could be the start of their downfall..." His face went grum-serious. "Believe me, little one. If they're as ruthless as you say, it means your clan will *always* be in danger. I speak from experience: the faster we act, the better we can do for your kin, but running away is NOT an option, because they won't stop hurting your clan.
"I need your cooperation, now, Mitch: because if you decide to hide in a corner I can't do anything to help it. And I can't promise full safety for your folks. But I *do* promise that with your help I'll get the monsters." he grinned like a feral wolf, his police-dog blood boiling in his veins, just like old times. "I have a plan and friends in high places..."
"Of course they did, sniff," Mitch said, "They do that. That's what they did with all the animals in the facility. Since the area around it is so poor, people will turn us in for anything. Sniff. I don't blame them. Sigh. I had my own idea. Once I determined this area orginization safe, I was going to go to the authorities anyway. Sniff. That way I knew I'd get genuine help. And that if I stayed at large, they'd send somebody, they always do. We'd bag them, get their contact info off 'em, find the rest of my clan, and then bust them to pieces! That was the original plan, sniff, anyways."

"Please don't press down to hard, sniff," Mitch said, "Some of those places still hurt. And I'm sure you don't have fourty some family members to worry about getting hurt."

"Also, don't think too fast about their means," Mitch said, "One other animal, I forgot what he was, got out. He got on a plane, into a boat, and then hid in some crates. Guess where he ended up? Right at the spot he was supposed to be shipped to. The crates were swapped out! The only reason he was sent back was for submission training."
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Of course they did, sniff," Mitch said, "They do that. That's what they did with all the animals in the facility. Since the area around it is so poor, people will turn us in for anything. Sniff. I don't blame them. Sigh. I had my own idea. Once I determined this area orginization safe, I was going to go to the authorities anyway. Sniff. That way I knew I'd get genuine help. And that if I stayed at large, they'd send somebody, they always do. We'd bag them, get their contact info off 'em, find the rest of my clan, and then bust them to pieces! That was the original plan, sniff, anyways."

"Please don't press down to hard, sniff," Mitch said, "Some of those places still hurt. And I'm sure you don't have fourty some family members to worry about getting hurt."

"Also, don't think too fast about their means," Mitch said, "One other animal, I forgot what he was, got out. He got on a plane, into a boat, and then hid in some crates. Guess where he ended up? Right at the spot he was supposed to be shipped to. The crates were swapped out! The only reason he was sent back was for submission training."
Valiant nodded. "Good. Then I think I know who to talk to. Once we're at the pound, I'll make sure your presence is hidden and your registration kept on hold. I will call my friends at the Pentagon. They'll reroute me to the proper office. And with their help, we'll turn them into the preys." He showed that ferocious grin again.
---
Challenger01 wrote:Shamrock put his paw over his muzzle and giggled, just because, in his nature, if someone told him not to laugh, he basically would. After a second, he took his paw off his mouth "My goodness Rikki, you look absolutely stunning! I'm sure Will would love the way you look! Do I look alright?" He asked and poofed out his ears "I want to make my ears special for Darien tonight, I mean, I have to keep up my promise after all."
"You're asking me if you look your best to hit on my blood-friend's boyfriend? ARE you in a suicide mood, tonight? Because if I won't kill you now, Valiant will. And I'll help him!"
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

Challenger01 wrote:Shamrock put his paw over his muzzle and giggled, just because, in his nature, if someone told him not to laugh, he basically would. After a second, he took his paw off his mouth "My goodness Rikki, you look absolutely stunning! I'm sure Will would love the way you look! Do I look alright?" He asked and poofed out his ears "I want to make my ears special for Darien tonight, I mean, I have to keep up my promise after all."
Valerio wrote:"You're asking me if you look your best to hit on my blood-friend's boyfriend? ARE you in a suicide mood, tonight? Because if I won't kill you now, Valiant will. And I'll help him!"
Shamrock giggled "I have to keep my promise to Darien, Rikki... I promised him I would let him play with my ears at the party tonight... it's a promise I've kept since I met him in the summer, I told him I would let him, and I'm going to. Do you honestly think I would do ANYTHING to hurt your partner?" He put on a serious face with that last line.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Rikki threw him a sideway, suspicious glance. "What I know is that you look like you're thinking about something edible. Know that I'll be watching you. And now let's go down to receive the guests."
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

Shamrock giggled a bit more "Well... the food IS pretty delicious, I should know, I tried some. And sure, if any guests are here, let's welcome them in shall we." He offered his paw out to Rikki "You want to ride on my shoulders on the way down so you don't mess up your perfect fur?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

Sighing, Rikki accepted the offer. "You got a point there, floppy. Pick me up before I change idea."
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

Shamrock giggled a bit more and put Rikki on his shoulder "Heh, floppy... I like that." He walked down the stairs slowly, taking in a large inhale of the smell of food downstairs "Smells good doesn't it Rikki?" He walked up to the front door and set Rikki down "So, whoever will be coming, I guess you'll be the one letting them in... cause I need to make final preparations for my side. I'll see you outside."
Forty Six & 2
Location: On the streets, checkin out this forum on a stolen iPhone.

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

Dakotah finally caught up, and stopped and almost fell over Archimedes. "Whew, sorry..." He said panting loudly "I really.... needed to catch... up." He sat down on the ground and waited to catch his breath, apparently zoning out and day dreaming while walking isn't a good idea. Or else, you'll end up being way behind and having to run and catch up. He sat there, and after a good minute spoke again, "Did I miss anything?"
Off the Air.
Image You'll be going like this the whole time.
Dakotah- S5, P7, E7, C5, I6, A6, L4
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Forty Six & 2 wrote:Dakotah finally caught up, and stopped and almost fell over Archimedes. "Whew, sorry..." He said panting loudly "I really.... needed to catch... up." He sat down on the ground and waited to catch his breath, apparently zoning out and day dreaming while walking isn't a good idea. Or else, you'll end up being way behind and having to run and catch up. He sat there, and after a good minute spoke again, "Did I miss anything?"
"Yike" Archimedes said, quickly stepping to the side once he saw the other approaching. After Dakota sat down, he figured he might as well stop and then just fell back into the soft snow. On the ground, he sat up and explained, "Well, they found the Panda. He's with animal control now and pretty harmless in any case. Everyone was hanging around back there. I'm heading home, some how."

Briefly, the white dog looked up at the stars. If the distance were large, he could possibly navigate by them. If he had a clue which direction his house was in, he probably still could've. The sailor's compass and he'd read a few maritime books, enough for basic information.

"I'm thinking I'm gonna head to about the center of this place, and begin a spiral pattern in search of home" he said, "and tweak it based off of what I encounter."