Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Coatl_Ruu

Re: Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Sindorei wrote:Varg grinned too "Very well, it is settles then!" He turned to Phi and Dusk "So, where shall we head to?"
"Well," Phi said, shifting from foot to foot. "The park, I guess?"
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

Mystic finished having lunch and looked to the clock. "12 o'clock! Woah, it's really early! I hope I won't be really hungry all this time."

Then Mystic thought "What could I do now? Oh! Let's call Cesium, let's see if I can go with him" Mystic took the gameconsole and used it to call Cesium "I hope you are free..."
Do you want me to level up? Click here! Shame that I can't show the pic here due to the size...

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Stuart stared at the empty porcelain plate in front of Cesium as he tried to recall the size of the porterhouse steak he had served the fox. He remembered adding an extra large amount of vegetables, hoping the fox would give it to him when he finishes without touching it, though right now there was clearly an absence of it.

"I really wonder where you learned to cook.", said Cesium as he swirled hie pineapple juice around his glass, "Not a lot of wild animals do their own cooking.", he joked which the rabbit laughed with him making it clear it was an inside joke.

"Hold on.", instructed Cesium as he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He pulled it out and looked at the unknown number displayed on screen, This is a surprise. Didn't think he would call this early., he thought as he answered the call. "Good afternoon, Cesium Winters speaking.", he greeted, "How may I help you Mystic?", he followed up quickly after his greeting. At the same time, the rabbit pointed to the kitchen and Cesium gave a nod of permission to the rabbit.
What do you mean "watch my words"? It's my tongue that I sharpened.
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

Coatl_Ruu wrote:
Sindorei wrote:Varg grinned too "Very well, it is settles then!" He turned to Phi and Dusk "So, where shall we head to?"
"Well," Phi said, shifting from foot to foot. "The park, I guess?"
"There's a small lake not too far from here." Dusk chimed in. "It's a really nice place, and there are fishes in it, too!" He shook his head as he recalled their previous adventure there. "Oh, piece of advice: You really don't want to fish in that lake without the proper license! Trust me on that one!" Dusk nudged Phi's side with an elbow gently. "Right, Phi?"
"I watch ponies now! Ponies are cool!"

Darien Shephard - SP - S-4 P-9 E-3 C-8 I-10 A-2 L-6
Dusk Roscoe - YF - S-4 P-7 E-7 C-5 I-5 A-8 L-6
Roxanne Cooper - BPS - S-4 P-6 E-4 C-7 I-8 A-7 L-6
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

Cesium wrote:"Good afternoon, Cesium Winters speaking.", he greeted, "How may I help you Mystic?", he followed up quickly after his greeting.
Mystic wasn't surprised Cesium knew who was calling, but he joked making a weird voice:"Hi, calling from Trollphone. We want to see if you are enjoying your services with your cellphone, how is it going...?" He tried to not chuckle, but he couldn't resist it.

"Ha! You knew it was me... Good work! I just thought that I could go with you, just to enjoy a nice day. Only if you are not busy, of course. What do you think?" Mystic said.
Do you want me to level up? Click here! Shame that I can't show the pic here due to the size...

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Sindorei wrote:"Yes, Bario series. The funky electrician saves a duchess from a giant frog dinosaur." Rion shook his head "I like it, but I'm more fan of the "Knights of the Square Table" series. My Dad works on them, and me and my bro are giving him some ideas from time to time!" Rion said the last sentence with a smirk.
"And about your breed, I think I've watched a documentary on that." Silver's ear fell "Can't remember much of it, though..."
Tiara nodded, having only read about the Bario series and not played many video-games... She'd never heard of the other one he'd mentioned, but wasn't really interested. She nodded about the documentary, "Oh yeah, National Geographic has a whole issue on raccoons, and there's alot of stuff about all the raccoons in north America." Tiara blushed a bit, "And alot of the males in there are rather attractive..." She giggled shyly, having told him something a bit personal, not that she minded him knowing she was into males of her own species...

(( NOOOO! That means Tiara still only knows one main! :< Also, "Silver"? ))
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

The Broken Fox wrote:Oh, piece of advice: You really don't want to fish in that lake without the proper license! Trust me on that one!"[/color] Dusk nudged Phi's side with an elbow gently. "Right, Phi?"
Phi couldn't help but grin at that. "Heh. Right, the police don't take too kindly to that. Which reminds me, you left the fishing poles at my place. We should probably pick those up later." He turned back to the other two. "So... shall we be off?"
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "that's probably good advice," he said while waving his arms to dodge the scorpion's attacks.
"Watch out!" she called as her character stepped on the base of the scorpion's stinger, knocking it off. "It's wide open!"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Spike took this chance to utilize the lightning flower he had acquired earlier to attack the Scorpion. "HAHA... TAKE THAT YOU POISONOUS SON OF A..." he stopped himself before he finished his thought and regained his composure. "ahem... son of a scorpion." he finished with a smile.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Arin giggled. "Nice save." She watched as the lightning struck the scorpion, turning it black before it blew away with the wind in ashes. Then one of the enemy dragon-lizard things showed up and taunted their character before running off, Bario and Suigi chasing after him.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"looks like someone wants to get stomped and/or electrocuted" he said before taking a quick sip of his water.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Coatl_Ruu wrote:"So... shall we be off?"
"Sure!" Varg stood up from the bench and turned to Alana, reaching his paw as a gentleman.

-------------------------------------------------------------
RockstarRaccoon wrote:Tiara nodded, having only read about the Bario series and not played many video-games... She'd never heard of the other one he'd mentioned, but wasn't really interested. She nodded about the documentary, "Oh yeah, National Geographic has a whole issue on raccoons, and there's alot of stuff about all the raccoons in north America." Tiara blushed a bit, "And alot of the males in there are rather attractive..." She giggled shyly, having told him something a bit personal, not that she minded him knowing she was into males of her own species...
Rion was watching her reaction and as she finished, he said with a smile
"Not much of a fan of Video games, I see." His smile widened "And there's no need to let me on such personal stuff if you don't want to..." He rolled his eyes "Besides, I am not looking for interspecies relationships. I mean other than friendship..."

RockstarRaccoon wrote:(( NOOOO! That means Tiara still only knows one main! :< Also, "Silver"? ))
((OOC: Yes, Silver(he's my fic char)! It was a mistake, which I fixed, so please no more annoying messages about it!))
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Fri May 20, 2011 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
The Game

Post by The Game »

Alana took Varg's paw, smiling. "Why thank you, kind sir," she said, in a fake posh tone. "Let's go."
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"looks like someone wants to get stomped and/or electrocuted" he said before taking a quick sip of his water.
"Then let's give him what he wants." They followed him to the next world.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"woah, clouds this time." he said, commenting on the new world.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

"...Those clouds have angry faces on them..." Arin said as the level started.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"oh, I can handle angry clouds. I've pulled a sled in an Alaskan Blizzard" he said while jumping over a gap to the next platform.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

"But have you flown... er, ran through the clouds?" She asked, dodging a piranha pot.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"well, snow is kind of like clouds" he laughed.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

"Hehe... I would love to see you race again when you get better." She said, almost at the end of the stage.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Mystic Wolf wrote:Mystic wasn't surprised Cesium knew who was calling, but he joked making a weird voice:"Hi, calling from Trollphone. We want to see if you are enjoying your services with your cellphone, how is it going...?" He tried to not chuckle, but he couldn't resist it.

"Ha! You knew it was me... Good work! I just thought that I could go with you, just to enjoy a nice day. Only if you are not busy, of course. What do you think?" Mystic said.
"Sure.", Cesium replied quite happily as he glanced into the kitchen from his seat, "I haven't made any plans for today anyways. What do you have in mind?", he asked as he sat back straight in his seat.
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

"Oof... I don't know... What about going your home? Or if you want to play videogames you can come here. But I have no idea what we could do... Well, only not being bored *giggles*. Well, my house is..." Mystic said his direction to let Cesium come to his house.

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Tha Housedog wrote:"Hehe... I would love to see you race again when you get better." She said, almost at the end of the stage.
"I'm sure there's video of it somewhere online," he said while completing the stage.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

*Beep!*

"Time to stare out from the balcony again!" Exclaimed the beagle, who had just turned off the television. With the binoculars in hand, he stood on the footstool and looked down to the park.

'Hey! There are two cats, a dog, and a wolf. I have never seen any of them before!' He thought to himself as he sighted the large group of pets. 'And... There is another cat I don't recognize and a... Um...' He was stumped when he saw Tiara. '... A... A new animal? Wow! I must talk to her!'

With that sudden decision, Bullet went out of his apartment. After some tedious waiting with the elevator, he began walking toward Tiara and Rion.

(OOC: Bullet is walking toward Tiara and Rion, go ahead and notice Bullet first, if you want. If not, I will just act on my next turn. And for your information, Bullet left the binoculars at home. He is also wearing his old collar, the same one in the character sheet.)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sindorei wrote:Rion was watching her reaction and as she finished, he said with a smile
"Not much of a fan of Video games, I see." His smile widened "And there's no need to let me on such personal stuff if you don't want to..." He rolled his eyes "Besides, I am not looking for interspecies relationships. I mean other than friendship..."
Tiara slowed, "Er... Um... I wasn't...." She was completely taken aback at the sudden rush of strange assumptions which Rion had drawn... "Inter-species relationships"?? What the heck had made him bring that up? She was a bit uncomfortable now, not sure why he was getting into that, but tried to respond anyway, "Er... No... I... Didn't mean that at all... I... Er..." She looked around uncomfortably, "I was just saying... I mean... I'm sorry..." She wondered if she'd offended him in some way, he was from a foreign culture after all... At lease he claimed to be, even though he didn't have a Bulgarian accent...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Sindorei wrote:"Sure!" Varg stood up from the bench and turned to Alana, reaching his paw as a gentleman.
The Game wrote:Alana took Varg's paw, smiling. "Why thank you, kind sir," she said, in a fake posh tone. "Let's go."
Phi watched Varg and Alana with a faint grin. Heh. That certainly looks familiar. He cast a sidelong glance at Dusk, reached out with one paw - then hesitated. He looked at the wolf and dog standing just feet away and fidgeted awkwardly, before finally clasping his paws behind his back. "Ah... heh. Right. Let's go."
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

Dusk looked at Phi's paw with a bit of surprise, but his expression slowly changed to a smile. The paw looked so inviting! Even with two complete strangers walking with them, he really considered reaching out and taking it. It would be so nice to hold hands as they strolled through the park! But just as soon as the opportunity presented itself, just a moment before Dusk was about to actually reach out, Phi nervously pulled his paw back. He snapped back to reality, trying to disguise a bit of sadness in his expression as they started walking. "Right this way guys!" He said, as they turned onto a small gravel path. Maybe another time...

The Moon Howler

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Tiara slowed, "Er... Um... I wasn't...." She was completely taken aback at the sudden rush of strange assumptions which Rion had drawn... "Inter-species relationships"?? What the heck had made him bring that up? She was a bit uncomfortable now, not sure why he was getting into that, but tried to respond anyway, "Er... No... I... Didn't mean that at all... I... Er..." She looked around uncomfortably, "I was just saying... I mean... I'm sorry..." She wondered if she'd offended him in some way, he was from a foreign culture after all... At lease he claimed to be, even though he didn't have a Bulgarian accent...
"Oh god, please don't let me not freak her out!" Rion though, as she started to mumble. "I'm sorry if I have offended you in any way!" He said "I might have sounded rude or/and weird, so I wish to be forgiven!" Rion added quickly.

=================================================
The Game wrote:Alana took Varg's paw, smiling. "Why thank you, kind sir," she said, in a fake posh tone. "Let's go."
"My Pleasure, milady!" Varg answered, turning at the cat duo "So, will you love birds lead the way, or what?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sindorei wrote:"Oh god, please don't let me not freak her out!" Rion though, as she started to mumble. "I'm sorry if I have offended you in any way!" He said "I might have sounded rude or/and weird, so I wish to be forgiven!" Rion added quickly.
"Er... It's ok... It's just..." Tiara fumbled for words, looking around at the ground, "I really wasn't expecting you to uh... Bring up... "interspecies relationships"... like that..." She looked up at him, "I don't know what I said to make you say that... I was just mentioning something... 'weird', I guess... that's all..." She looked around a bit, trying to change the subject, "Er... I like video-games, I just don't play them very often. I like reading more..."
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Mystic Wolf wrote:"Oof... I don't know... What about going your home? Or if you want to play videogames you can come here. But I have no idea what we could do... Well, only not being bored *giggles*. Well, my house is..." Mystic said his direction to let Cesium come to his house.
"I guess I'll go to your house then. Mine is...", Cesium looked around seeing a few migratory birds, a rabbit in the kitchen and a few more critters running around, "A bit crowded from all the moving...". The fox looked out the window and noticed the darkening sky, "That's odd, I think there's a storm coming.", he commented as he opened a drawer and pulled out a bag of mentos and a can labelled 'LN2', "Not to worry though, I'll just take a taxi, so I'll be there in about 10 minutes.", he informed as he started walking to the door, only to notice a box hidden from view of one entering. He approached it and read through the clear plastic wrapping and then smiled a bit. "By the way. Have you ever played laser tag?", Cesium asked with a curious tone.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"Hello!" Bullet greeted at Tiara and Rion, as he suddenly appeared beside the unsuspecting duo. "I have never seen both of you before! My name is Bullet, did you move here recently?" He asked, cheerfully.
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Sindorei wrote:"My Pleasure, milady!" Varg answered, turning at the cat duo "So, will you love birds lead the way, or what?"
"Grhk." Phi froze in place, his face instantly turning to a bright red. For a few moments, he looked like a deer caught in the headlights. Finally, he managed to regain his composure. Sort of. Phi let out a high-pitched, nervous laugh. "Wh- what would, ah... make you think that?" he stammered. "He- I mean- but- ohhh dear." Phi paused. Oh, get a hold of yourself. Did he really say that like it was a bad thing? Ease up on the paranoia. Phi glanced over at Dusk, feeling a pang of guilt when he saw the other cat's vaguely dejected expression. In an almost defiant-seeming gesture, he glanced back at Varg and then grabbed Dusk's paw in his own. "Right. This way to the lake." As Phi started of down the path, his face was still flushed, but a faint, triumphant grin tugged at the corners of his mouth. That had felt... good.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Aquablast wrote:"Hello!" Bullet greeted at Tiara and Rion, as he suddenly appeared beside the unsuspecting duo. "I have never seen both of you before! My name is Bullet, did you move here recently?" He asked, cheerfully.
Tiara looked up and over at the dog who'd suddenly walked up on them, "Oh! Um, hi... 'Bullet'... My name's Tiara, I've been living here for a few months... Have you been here a long time?"
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

Cesium wrote:"I guess I'll go to your house then. Mine is...", Cesium looked around seeing a few migratory birds, a rabbit in the kitchen and a few more critters running around, "A bit crowded from all the moving...". The fox looked out the window and noticed the darkening sky, "That's odd, I think there's a storm coming.", he commented as he opened a drawer and pulled out a bag of mentos and a can labelled 'LN2', "Not to worry though, I'll just take a taxi, so I'll be there in about 10 minutes.", he informed as he started walking to the door, only to notice a box hidden from view of one entering. He approached it and read through the clear plastic wrapping and then smiled a bit. "By the way. Have you ever played laser tag?", Cesium asked with a curious tone.
"Oh, ok!" Smiled Mystic "But I have to say that I'll have to go at 6:30 or 6:45 more or less. And yes, I saw the storm coming before with my game console main menu. By the way... LASER TAG!? Are you serious! I'd love to play to that! I've never played to it, but I have to say that I'm really fast in that kind of games... Nobody has won me in any shooter on Vii yet... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! *corf, corf*" Joked Mystic. Then he realised something "Oh, noah! With your hearing sense it will be a really hard challenge!"

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
The Moon Howler

RockstarRaccoon wrote:
Aquablast wrote:"Hello!" Bullet greeted at Tiara and Rion, as he suddenly appeared beside the unsuspecting duo. "I have never seen both of you before! My name is Bullet, did you move here recently?" He asked, cheerfully.
Tiara looked up and over at the dog who'd suddenly walked up on them, "Oh! Um, hi... 'Bullet'... My name's Tiara, I've been living here for a few months... Have you been here a long time?"
Rion startled a little by the sudden appearance of the dog, but managed to get a hold of himself quickly. "Hello there, Bullet, I am Rion! Nice to meet you!" then he shook his head "And I moved here just today."

My RP Characters
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"Oh, I have been living here for my whole life! Anyway, nice to meet you, Tiara and Rion!" Bullet said with a smile as he offered his hand to both Tiara and Rion. "So what are you two doing? Can I tag along?"
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

Coatl_Ruu wrote:
Sindorei wrote:"My Pleasure, milady!" Varg answered, turning at the cat duo "So, will you love birds lead the way, or what?"
"Grhk." Phi froze in place, his face instantly turning to a bright red. For a few moments, he looked like a deer caught in the headlights. Finally, he managed to regain his composure. Sort of. Phi let out a high-pitched, nervous laugh. "Wh- what would, ah... make you think that?" he stammered. "He- I mean- but- ohhh dear." Phi paused. Oh, get a hold of yourself. Did he really say that like it was a bad thing? Ease up on the paranoia. Phi glanced over at Dusk, feeling a pang of guilt when he saw the other cat's vaguely dejected expression. In an almost defiant-seeming gesture, he glanced back at Varg and then grabbed Dusk's paw in his own. "Right. This way to the lake." As Phi started of down the path, his face was still flushed, but a faint, triumphant grin tugged at the corners of his mouth. That had felt... good.
Are wolves psychic? They must be, that can be the only explanation as to how Varg knew! Dusk felt his cheeks match Phi's shade of red, but his heart was soaring as he squeezed that paw. He would have told Phi how adorable he was when he panicked, but his own heart was still beating fast so that thought wasn't voiced. Instead, Dusk turned to look at Varg. "Uhm... Was it really that obvious?"

Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Mystic Wolf wrote:"Oh, ok!" Smiled Mystic "But I have to say that I'll have to go at 6:30 or 6:45 more or less. And yes, I saw the storm coming before with my game console main menu. By the way... LASER TAG!? Are you serious! I'd love to play to that! I've never played to it, but I have to say that I'm really fast in that kind of games... Nobody has won me in any shooter on Vii yet... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! *corf, corf*" Joked Mystic. Then he realised something "Oh, noah! With your hearing sense it will be a really hard challenge!"
"Heh hehe, I don't think it would be too much of an advantage indoors.", said Cesium as he pulled up the plastic bag under the box. Batteries.. batteries.. Oh they're already inside., "Well then, see you in 15 minutes.", bid the fox though he waited a while before he flipped his phone shut.

After dropping the call, he waved to the rabbit who was peeking at him from the kitchen door. The rabbit pointed to the fox and the fox pointed to the door. The then rabbit pointed to himself and then the fox shrugged. A smile traveled across the room and then the fox left.
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

"Ok, I'll be waiting for you!" Said Mystic while smiling.
He was so happy, he was going to play with a new friend. "<Spanish> Mooooooooom, a friend is comiiiiing!</Spanish>" "<Spanish>Ooooooh! A friend! Nice to see you are enjoying our new neigbourhood!</Spanish>"

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
The Moon Howler

The Broken Fox wrote:Are wolves psychic? They must be, that can be the only explanation as to how Varg knew! Dusk felt his cheeks match Phi's shade of red, but his heart was soaring as he squeezed that paw. He would have told Phi how adorable he was when he panicked, but his own heart was still beating fast so that thought wasn't voiced. Instead, Dusk turned to look at Varg. "Uhm... Was it really that obvious?"
Varg let out a small laugh "Actually, I was only suspecting you two until I saw your reactions." Varg answered with a smile "You can stop blushing now, and I mean both of you - this isn't something embarrassing. From where I come, I had to live with a few couples like this, so I am used to it."

============================================================
Aquablast wrote:"Oh, I have been living here for my whole life! Anyway, nice to meet you, Tiara and Rion!" Bullet said with a smile as he offered his hand to both Tiara and Rion. "So what are you two doing? Can I tag along?"
"Cool!" Rion replied, reaching his own paw for a shake. "We are just having a walk around and feel free to join us - the more, the better!"

My RP Characters