HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by valerio »

theblackcateyes wrote:The voice shcked the Kurt's mind, he actually expected nobody answered him...

-He...*glumped*Hello, hello? who said that- HE said several times while he was walking with no direction, for some reason, when he scared, the place gets darker.

-Where I am?-
HE thought.

-Help?...-He said for some reason, like he was asking to that voice.
"You shouldn't be here all alone, scaredy cat," said Bora, emerging from the leaves. "And don't worry, I just ate. So, where do you live?"
Zalgo

Post by Zalgo »

Gray paused, not really sure. He'd only suggested the idea since it seemed like Lance wasn't busy with anything now that he was off the phone. He placed a finger on his chin as he appeared thoughtful. This was why he usually thought for a moment before he spoke, he'd get into something before he even knew what he was doing. A game? What game could he suggest? He didn't know many indoor games. Wait, he knew! He snapped his fingers and smiled at Lance. "How about a game of Cheater? It's a card game."
̧H͟e̢ w̷h́o̵ ̢́W̶͡͞a҉i̢t͜s̶̵ ͡͠B̴e̸h̵̛͡i̧͞n͟d T̛͢͠h̀e͜ ͠W̡͘͞a̶ĺ̴ļ͢.͏
͝Z̧Ą́L͠G̨͜҉O̕͞.҉̧
͜͠

Black: S2 P8 E8 C8 I10 A3 L3
Gray: S7 P5 E8 C8 I5 A4 L5
theblackcateyes

Post by theblackcateyes »

valerio wrote:"You shouldn't be here all alone, scaredy cat," said Bora, emerging from the leaves. "And don't worry, I just ate. So, where do you live?"
-WHAT!?? what!!- Screamed Kurt -Don't be silly, don't scream, maybe he, she whatever, likes the screaming pets!, why i am thinking this!! DOESN'T HELP!- He tought.

He then put his paws in his mouth, trying for no speaking, and when tried to walk back, he stopped with a wall. He tried to move! but he felt that THING near of him, but he couldn't see it.

-Please, don't eat me, it's my first day- Whispered with extreme fear Kurt.
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
valerio

Post by valerio »

theblackcateyes wrote:-WHAT!?? what!!- Screamed Kurt -Don't be silly, don't scream, maybe he, she whatever, likes the screaming pets!, why i am thinking this!! DOESN'T HELP!- He tought.

He then put his paws in his mouth, trying for no speaking, and when tried to walk back, he stopped with a wall. He tried to move! but he felt that THING near of him, but he couldn't see it.

-Please, don't eat me, it's my first day- Whispered with extreme fear Kurt.
The red-tailed hawk shook her head. "Useless to say that if I wanted you as prey, you'd be lying on the ground by now. Would you like some help to find your way home, landwalker? What is your address?"
The Game

Post by The Game »

Pecan wrote:Paige felt the phone buzz in his hand. Flipping it open, he looked at it and turned to Destiny. Well, it looks like Shamrock's where we were headed, too. He smiled. "That makes it easier finding everyone. So, should we just keep going?" Once again, he started an outgoing text, this time to Eris, since she'd been with them earlier:

Where are you? Shamrock sent text, want to make sure you're okay.
Destiny was pulled out her thoughts, wearing a severe expression, like she was about to attack her prey. "Yeah, we should. There's no point in waiting for a panda to come get us." She smiled at this, though it was slightly forced.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Zalgo wrote:Gray paused, not really sure. He'd only suggested the idea since it seemed like Lance wasn't busy with anything now that he was off the phone. He placed a finger on his chin as he appeared thoughtful. This was why he usually thought for a moment before he spoke, he'd get into something before he even knew what he was doing. A game? What game could he suggest? He didn't know many indoor games. Wait, he knew! He snapped his fingers and smiled at Lance. "How about a game of Cheater? It's a card game."
Lance tilted his head he had never heard of that game before,but he was never one for card games anyway. "Never heard of it, but sure I'll give it a try. Hows it played?" He asked Gray.
theblackcateyes wrote:
IceKitsune wrote:Jenny watched as the cat walked away and she just tilted her head. Strange little cat. She thought to her self as she continued to drive down the street in the Animal Control Van looking for the Panda. As she drove she noticed a Border Collie sitting underneath a tree of a house with a broken window. She exited the car parking it in the drive way of the house and walked up to the Dog. She knelt down and lightly shook her and noticing the chain around her collar. "Wake up sweetie what are you doing out here?" she asked attempting to wake the dog up.
Eve listened a few sounds, she tried to open her eyes, but it was so cool... so cool.... sudenly , without a strenght, she fell sleep.
Jenny picked up the dog into her arms and looked over her body. There didn't seem to be any physical damage she just appeared to be tired and weak. Jenny looked over her tag and noticed that she wasn't from this house. Then what is she doing here? She thought to her self as she walked back to the Van and laid her in the back in the carry cage. "I don't know if you can hear me but don't worry just rest for now." Jenny said as she closed the doors and got into the front and stared up the van.
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

Forty Six & 2 wrote:Dakotah looked over at Saphia, it seemed see was too focused on her book to hear what was going on and heard just a little of the conversation. "Well," Dakotah said looking at Saphia "Apparently there's a loose feral red panda on the loose in our neighborhood and it might be dangerous." he said smiling all along, only to see what Saphia would say, especially about smiling of the situation. "And I guess we all have to stya here, or I'd prefer to atleast, so no one gets hurt."
"Oh, ok"She said to Dakotah. Saphia remembered that Grey had left to work on his "surprise" earlier. I hope he is ok. She stood there thinking for a moment before her thoughts were interrupted by Gray.
Zalgo wrote:Gray paused, not really sure. He'd only suggested the idea since it seemed like Lance wasn't busy with anything now that he was off the phone. He placed a finger on his chin as he appeared thoughtful. This was why he usually thought for a moment before he spoke, he'd get into something before he even knew what he was doing. A game? What game could he suggest? He didn't know many indoor games. Wait, he knew! He snapped his fingers and smiled at Lance. "How about a game of Cheater? It's a card game."
"Ok" was all she could think to say.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Gurgle.

Sigh, okay, okay, we'll go get Eris. Mitch told his stomach. Getting up from the snow, he bounded back on to the fence facing the street. Looking around, the calico was easy to spot. More hungry now then afraid, he quickly caught up to her. He came up behind her and softly tapped her on the shoulders.

"Um, hey Eris, I don't want to be a bother but," he tried to say, timidly, nervously shuffling his feet, "Is the back door open or do you need a key? I was gonna get some food myself, but, I thought that'd look, suspicious."
theblackcateyes

valerio wrote:¨The red-tailed hawk shook her head. "Useless to say that if I wanted you as prey, you'd be lying on the ground by now. Would you like some help to find your way home, landwalker? What is your address?"
-A hawk? - He thought -I’m sorry, with the darkness and that voice I thought that you was something a little more big and ferocious, without an offence- he said taking, again, his body control.

When the fear was gone, he could see that strange in the dark, his red feathers looked like flames in the dark, or for some reason, Kurt was thinking that.

-Well, I’m Kurt by the way, and I just have moved to the Ruby street number 568, do you know where that is? I’m a little lost-

(OCC: Can I put names to the streets, like this, right?)
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

The Broken Fox wrote:
YingBlanc wrote:"Well I have a little here a little there..." Then he stopped for a few seconds and said "Around the 30s area" he said with a laugh. "Ay, getting good evidence against or ever for the paranormal is hard these days."
Darien shook his head, but then he realized the gesture would not be seen through the phone. He recalled when he first heard the spitz was into paranormal investigation. "Ying, sometimes you're quite strange with this hobby of yours!" he chuckled. "But don't worry, I think it's a good kind of strange. Especially when your equipment comes in handy... Thanks for the info again, make sure to pass it on to Valiant, will you?"
Ying laughed silently "you got that right." he then prepared to call over to Valiant saying "I'll get in touch with him now."
I'm a brony now, Bronies are cool - Doctor Whooves =3
valerio

Post by valerio »

theblackcateyes wrote:-A hawk? - He thought -I’m sorry, with the darkness and that voice I thought that you was something a little more big and ferocious, without an offence- he said taking, again, his body control.

When the fear was gone, he could see that strange in the dark, his red feathers looked like flames in the dark, or for some reason, Kurt was thinking that.

-Well, I’m Kurt by the way, and I just have moved to the Ruby street number 568, do you know where that is? I’m a little lost-

"I spent my life hunting small prey in this place. I know its every corner." Bora landed onto the cat's shoulder. She pointed her wing at his right. "Shortcut. That alley leads in your direction. Take it easy, you spent enough energies getting scared, landwalker."
---
YingBlanc wrote:Ying laughed silently "you got that right." he then prepared to call over to Valiant saying "I'll get in touch with him now."

Valiant's cell, the one implanted in his cybernetic prosthetic, ringed. He activated it with a tap of his claw. "Valiant speaking. Is that you, Ying?" He had memorized all pets' cells of SP.
theblackcateyes

-Thanks- Said to her, and starting to walk to the alley, he tried to talk with the bird.

-So... what is your name?... and why you almost killed me of fear, don't you know that is a red savage panda missing on the streets?-

-I like your feathers, are very cool, by the way-
Said breaking the conversation direction... as always.
theblackcateyes

IceKitsune wrote:Jenny picked up the dog into her arms and looked over her body. There didn't seem to be any physical damage she just appeared to be tired and weak. Jenny looked over her tag and noticed that she wasn't from this house. Then what is she doing here? She thought to her self as she walked back to the Van and laid her in the back in the carry cage. "I don't know if you can hear me but don't worry just rest for now." Jenny said as she closed the doors and got into the front and stared up the van.
Suddenly, Eve left her savages dreams and opened her eyes; she was in some kind of metallic box, or something like that, it was big, and make sounds.. and vibrate...

-Wait a second, this is a car- Said Eve in the van.

So she standed up and tried to see the driver: She saw acute woman driving with admirable skills. Eve was so tired, so barely she could ask her:

-Who are you?, why i am here?, where we go?-
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Jenny glanced back at the dog in the carrier and smiled "My name is Jenny Haynes, and I'm an Animal Control Officer. I was looking for a missing Red Panda and found you by the tree. For now I need you to stay in the van and rest then after I'm done searching for him I'm going to take you to the Animal Control office and find your real owner." She said as she parked the car in front of Eris Grants house.
theblackcateyes

IceKitsune wrote:Jenny glanced back at the dog in the carrier and smiled "My name is Jenny Haynes, and I'm an Animal Control Officer. I was looking for a missing Red Panda and found you by the tree. For now I need you to stay in the van and rest then after I'm done searching for him I'm going to take you to the Animal Control office and find your real owner." She said as she parked the car in front of Eris Grants house.

-NO!!!-
screamed Eve

-I will stay here, but please DON'T LOOK FOR MY OWNER, PLEASE!!!- Said to the girl, with the hands together, pryaing.
valerio

Post by valerio »

theblackcateyes wrote:-Thanks- Said to her, and starting to walk to the alley, he tried to talk with the bird.

-So... what is your name?... and why you almost killed me of fear, don't you know that is a red savage panda missing on the streets?-

-I like your feathers, are very cool, by the way-
Said breaking the conversation direction... as always.
"My name's Bora, like an Italian wind gust: very strong, very cold, unmerciful. I'm not really fond of you landwalkers, but I am in debt with a couple of you pampered pets, so I thought this would be a way to repay it. I scared you because it's fun, and as for this 'savage' panda, I took down a bear, once. Fed me for a long time. And thank you for your appreciation. A good plummage is fundamental for good flying."
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

theblackcateyes wrote:
IceKitsune wrote:Jenny glanced back at the dog in the carrier and smiled "My name is Jenny Haynes, and I'm an Animal Control Officer. I was looking for a missing Red Panda and found you by the tree. For now I need you to stay in the van and rest then after I'm done searching for him I'm going to take you to the Animal Control office and find your real owner." She said as she parked the car in front of Eris Grants house.

-NO!!!-
screamed Eve

-I will stay here, but please DON'T LOOK FOR MY OWNER, PLEASE!!!- Said to the girl, with the hands together, pryaing.
"Calm down sweetie why wouldn't you want me to look for your owner? I'm sure he or she misses you dearly." The dog was distraught for sure Jenny knew what that could mean,abuse,but she didn't want to jump to conclusions like that she needed evidence.

(OOC: Where are Mitch and Eris right now anyway? In front of Erises house?)
theblackcateyes

valerio wrote: "My name's Bora, like an Italian wind gust: very strong, very cold, unmerciful. I'm not really fond of you landwalkers, but I am in debt with a couple of you pampered pets, so I thought this would be a way to repay it. I scared you because it's fun, and as for this 'savage' panda, I took down a bear, once. Fed me for a long time. And thank you for your appreciation. A good plummage is fundamental for good flying."
-Ok... to creepy- Said Kurt, and then he saw his house in the corner.

-Oh, that's my house- Said pointing it. When they reach the door, he opened.

-Well, this day becomed a mess, just crazy, always is that way here?- Then he saw his brother collar in the table. -Looks like my brother is already here- Thought.

-Goodnight and thanks for everything, do you wanna come in?-
He said polite.
Grey_fox20
Location: Scotland, but then England, then New Zealand, now Australia.

Post by Grey_fox20 »

Grey watched as events unfolded before his eyes, An animal catcher came, took a dog from under his houses tree and drove off in her van "Hmmm, maybe I should hurry this along, things are getting a tad busy around here" Grey said to himself, finishing the work on the pipe tripod. "Now...I've just got to wait for Saphia so I can put the final part on...then once that party starts, this little surprise'll finally be put to work" Grey whispered to himself, crouching near-by the second box, until he realised, he'd forgotten something, so he went to the tree, climbed right up and into the broken window, searching through more boxes to find the certain tool.

RP Characters:
Grey-S4 P4 E6 C10 I7 A6 L5
Buaigh-S10 P3 E10 C5 I2 A10 L2
valerio

Post by valerio »

theblackcateyes wrote: -Ok... to creepy- Said Kurt, and then he saw his house in the corner.

-Oh, that's my house- Said pointing it. When they reach the door, he opened.

-Well, this day becomed a mess, just crazy, always is that way here?- Then he saw his brother collar in the table. -Looks like my brother is already here- Thought.

-Goodnight and thanks for everything, do you wanna come in?-
He said polite.
"Nah, animal control would have a field day, but thank you anyway... Just remember you owe me one, scaredy cat. See ya!" She took off with a flutter of wings
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

Saphia looked at the clock and noticed it was getting late. I was supposed to meet Grey in the park, she remembered. But there's a feral panda running around outside and Mom is probably worried about me. Saphia weighed the choices. Finally, she decided. She quietly left the clubhouse, and when she was outside, she took out her cell phone and text her mom. She sent her a message, telling her she was fine and would be home late. She started towards the park. She wasn't going to let Grey down.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

(ooc:I seriously don't know, Eris was in view of Gray earlier. Ctmjh hasn't posted here in a bit though.)
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

It was getting late and Archimedies hadn't seen his dad since they'd arrived earlier. Assuredly the poor guy would be worrying, especially if the "Wild Panda" news had gotten around. On top of that, the dog had no phone and no way to be called.... yet.

"I gotta get heading home" he said, standing up from their latest method of entertainment, "my dad's gonna be worrying about me. Besides, feral or not, Red Panda's are mostly herbivores."

The white dog made it as far as the door, but realized one problem. It was pitch black out and he still hadn't any idea where anything was - including his house. "Um.. Can one of you help me get home? I haven't any idea where it is."
Grey_fox20

Post by Grey_fox20 »

Grey threw open boxes and scavenged around the contents "Come on...where are you...?" Grey said to himself, throwing things out of the box "Rope...rope...rope...when did we get all this rope?!" Grey said, his frustration starting to really increase. Where is it...where is....yes! Grey thought as his eyes caught glimpse of the missing part. Grey reached into the box, pulled out the binoculars and put the strap around his neck "Finally, now it's almost ready" Grey said, readying himself to jump back out the window, but as he climbed out of the window, a bit of rope caught around his leg.

"Carefully...gotta go carefully" Grey muttered to himself as he carefully climbed down the, now snow covered, front of his house, but as he climbed down near the top of the front door, his foot slipped. Grey fell downward, but before he hit the snow covered lawn, the rope around his leg tightened and he was left hanging upside down, just off the ground, his fingers just touching the snow. Huh...stuck again...better wait for help...again Grey thought to himself, while trying to adjust his vision to the new upside down world he was seeing.

RP Characters:
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

YingBlanc wrote:Ying laughed silently "you got that right." he then prepared to call over to Valiant saying "I'll get in touch with him now."
"Alright!" After hanging up with Ying, Darien continued his own search on the streets. He trotted through the snowy neighborhood for some time, but not a single remotely panda like animal crossed his path. It was getting dark now as well, and he was about ready to give up and head in, hoping Valiant would have more lcuk. That was when he heard faint noises, coming from not too far... The shepherd turned around and rounded a street corner, and he carefully walked closer and closer to the place... Only to come face-to-footpaw with a hanging fox! "Uhm, hello?" His voice was heavy with surprise and confusion. This was the fox he met earlier at the snowball fight, but he couldn't recall his name. "You okay? What happened to you? You're hanging there like a pinata!"
"I watch ponies now! Ponies are cool!"

Darien Shephard - SP - S-4 P-9 E-3 C-8 I-10 A-2 L-6
Dusk Roscoe - YF - S-4 P-7 E-7 C-5 I-5 A-8 L-6
Roxanne Cooper - BPS - S-4 P-6 E-4 C-7 I-8 A-7 L-6
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

valerio wrote:
Valiant's cell, the one implanted in his cybernetic prosthetic, ringed. He activated it with a tap of his claw. "Valiant speaking. Is that you, Ying?" He had memorized all pets' cells of SP.
"Ah heya Val, Thought I'd update you what I told Dari. There is a sighting near the forest just above the park and the person who was getting this panda flown across the country is a wanted criminal." Ying then layed back on his chair and said "how you knew it was me." sticking his tongue out even though Valiant couldn't see it.
I'm a brony now, Bronies are cool - Doctor Whooves =3
Grey_fox20

Post by Grey_fox20 »

The Broken Fox wrote:
"Alright!" After hanging up with Ying, Darien continued his own search on the streets. He trotted through the snowy neighborhood for some time, but not a single remotely panda like animal crossed his path. It was getting dark now as well, and he was about ready to give up and head in, hoping Valiant would have more lcuk. That was when he heard faint noises, coming from not too far... The shepherd turned around and rounded a street corner, and he carefully walked closer and closer to the place... Only to come face-to-footpaw with a hanging fox! "Uhm, hello?" His voice was heavy with surprise and confusion. This was the fox he met earlier at the snowball fight, but he couldn't recall his name. "You okay? What happened to you? You're hanging there like a pinata!"
"Hola, Senor Darien" Grey said calmly yet jokingly, still hanging by the rope "I'm pretty okay right now, I have no idea what happened, first thing I know I was climbing down the front of my house then...this" Grey answered, still calm "But I must say, this is surprisingly comfortable, hanging here like this" Grey jokingly said "but if you could just un-tie the rope that would be greatly appreciated" Grey continued, while pointing upward at the rope around his leg.

RP Characters:
valerio

Post by valerio »

YingBlanc wrote:"Ah heya Val, Thought I'd update you what I told Dari. There is a sighting near the forest just above the park and the person who was getting this panda flown across the country is a wanted criminal." Ying then layed back on his chair and said "how you knew it was me." sticking his tongue out even though Valiant couldn't see it.
At Ying's report, Valiant sighed. Speaking of deja-vu... "Excellent job. Message me name and description. If I happen into this guy, I'll gladly tackle him: I was getting out of exercise. Oh, and you forgot? I collected all of your numbers. There should be an advantage in representing the law and doing security patrols."
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

Grey_fox20 wrote:"Hola, Senor Darien" Grey said calmly yet jokingly, still hanging by the rope "I'm pretty okay right now, I have no idea what happened, first thing I know I was climbing down the front of my house then...this" Grey answered, still calm "But I must say, this is surprisingly comfortable, hanging here like this" Grey jokingly said "but if you could just un-tie the rope that would be greatly appreciated" Grey continued, while pointing upward at the rope around his leg.
Darien stepped closer and reached up to the rope wrapped around the fox's ankle. "Okay, just hang in there for a sec!" He started chuckling as he realized the double meaning of his words. "Heh, as if you could do anything but hang! Okay... I think the rope isn't tied around your ankle, it's just wrapped around it tight. You'll be down in a second, so don't worry... uhm? I'm sorry, I don't think I caught your name earlier." Darien glanced down apologetically, before he continued untying the rope. "It's almost loose... If I just pull on the end here, it should unwrap itself... and..." The shepherd grunted as put his weight into pulling the end of the rope. With a hard pull the rope gave in, unwrapping from the fox's foot completely. In that moment, Darien realized two thing. One, he forgot to try and hold the fox so he wouldn't fall now that he was freed. And two, he was pulling the end of the rope with his own weight, so now that it came loose, he himself stumbled and fell on his butt.

Grey_fox20

Post by Grey_fox20 »

"Well, Darien, I think this'd be the perfect time for re-introductions" Grey said as Darien worked on releasing the rope "But I believe that the last time I checked, my name was Grey, Grey O'Mardar". As Grey finished his sentence, he realised that Darien had gotten the rope off, but he also realised that there was nothing holding him up and he fell down into the snow once again "that's the second time I fell into this snow" Grey said, a slight laugh in his tone "Now would you be wanting a hand, there?" Grey said, offering his hand to Darien.

RP Characters:
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

"Oh thanks Grey, a little help in return would be appreciated!" Darien grabbed Grey's paw and let himself be pulled to his feet. "Gosh, we both got covered in snow multiple times today!" he laughed, and he wiped the cold, white flakes from his fur. When he was satisfied that brown was showing everywhere, he turned to Grey and raised an eyebrow. "So, what were you doing climbing down the side of your house, if you don't mind me asking? People usually use the door to enter or leave a building... Also have you seen a panda by any chance?"

((edit: I dun goofed, last sentence changed, forgot Ying's information about the panda not being dangerous))
Last edited by The Broken Fox on Mon May 09, 2011 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

(( Sorry! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: ))

Eris jumped as Mitch came up behind her, "Woah!" She shouted, shocked. She turned around and laughed nervously, "Sorry, Mitch, you suprised me." She reached into her collar and pulled out the house key, "It's locked, but here's the key to the house. You can help yourself to anything you want to eat, but please don't make a mess." She said as she handed the key to him.

She pulled out her cell-phone and looked at it, "Huh, a text from Paige." She texted back: I'm walking around the street with my new friend. Close to my house. What's up?
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

As Eris trusted him with the key, Mitch's mouth fell slightly open. He hadn't had anybody react to him like this before. Not caring how she would react, he hugged her from behind.

"Th-th-thank y-you," Mitch said, "I, I p-promise I won't lose it. Oh, and I didn't mean to scare you. S-sorry."
Forty Six & 2
Location: On the streets, checkin out this forum on a stolen iPhone.

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

razgriz wrote:It was getting late and Archimedies hadn't seen his dad since they'd arrived earlier. Assuredly the poor guy would be worrying, especially if the "Wild Panda" news had gotten around. On top of that, the dog had no phone and no way to be called.... yet.

"I gotta get heading home" he said, standing up from their latest method of entertainment, "my dad's gonna be worrying about me. Besides, feral or not, Red Panda's are mostly herbivores."

The white dog made it as far as the door, but realized one problem. It was pitch black out and he still hadn't any idea where anything was - including his house. "Um.. Can one of you help me get home? I haven't any idea where it is."
Dakotah looked up hearing Archimedies asking for help to get home. He guessed it was getting pretty late, and that he really needed to help him home. He did, afterall, know the way here and back to his house, so it should be pretty easy to bring Archimedies home. And he was sure that his uncle might want to have everyone leave pretty soon since it was getting late. "Well, I'll help ya walk home, Arch." Dakotah said walking up to him. Dakotah then got the others, "Hey guys, it's getting pretty late, and I'm sure all your owners would appreciate it if you got home soon, so I think we should all head out now, but we need to stay as a group. Not only on how dark it is and to not get lost, but who knows if we'll come across that loose panda..."
Off the Air.
Image You'll be going like this the whole time.
Dakotah- S5, P7, E7, C5, I6, A6, L4
Grey_fox20

Post by Grey_fox20 »

The Broken Fox wrote:"Oh thanks Grey, a little help in return would be appreciated!" Darien grabbed Grey's paw and let himself be pulled to his feet. "Gosh, we both got covered in snow multiple times today!" he laughed, and he wiped the cold, white flakes from his fur. When he was satisfied that brown was showing everywhere, he turned to Grey and raised an eyebrow. "So, what were you doing climbing down the side of your house, if you don't mind me asking? People usually use the door to enter or leave a building... Also have you seen a panda by any chance?"

((edit: I dun goofed, last sentence changed, forgot Ying's information about the panda not being dangerous))
"Well, Darien, what was I doing climbing down the side of my house...well, when you have an owner like mine" Grey started to say, before lowering his voice to a whisper "You tend to never want to use the front door". Grey shook the snow off his fur and brushed it off his jacket, as he said "As for a panda, not seen one near here, but if I see anything big, black and white or small and reddish-brown, then you'll be the first to know" Grey said in a mixed tone of jokingly and serious "Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to get back to my work, over there" Grey said pointing to the Pipe Tripod and un-opened box "Got to make sure noone took the opportunity to look in the box during my brief 'hanging abscence'" Once Grey had finihsed his second humor attempt, he walked back to the Tripod and got back to work by checking the Tripod for any errors in construction.

RP Characters:
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Forty Six & 2 wrote:Dakotah looked up hearing Archimedies asking for help to get home. He guessed it was getting pretty late, and that he really needed to help him home. He did, afterall, know the way here and back to his house, so it should be pretty easy to bring Archimedies home. And he was sure that his uncle might want to have everyone leave pretty soon since it was getting late. "Well, I'll help ya walk home, Arch." Dakotah said walking up to him. Dakotah then got the others, "Hey guys, it's getting pretty late, and I'm sure all your owners would appreciate it if you got home soon, so I think we should all head out now, but we need to stay as a group. Not only on how dark it is and to not get lost, but who knows if we'll come across that loose panda..."
"Danke" Archimedes said, walking toward stairs already. He was surprised though at being called "arch", that was new. Arch like arch linux. "I think after we get to the right street I'll be fine."

Out back into the cold again and then to home. He hadn't seen anything of it yet, so who knew what it would be like. All he knew was that his dad was a geek like he was and that it would have tons of techy stuff.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance nodded at Dakotah, it was getting late his parents would be home soon plus he had the New Years eve party to get ready for anyway. "Sorry Gray looks like the game will have to wait you can show me it at the party tonight. I'll come with you two it is getting kind of late and we have the party to get ready for anyway." Lance said as he started towards Dakotah and Archimedes and followed them out.
Zalgo

Post by Zalgo »

OOC: I'm sorry, I was loaded with tests to study for at school! Final projects were handed out, some were handed in and finished, gah... I'm stressing out!

----------------------

Gray smiled as he was about to explain the game and it's rules. He stopped as Lance cut him off and said they'd have to postpone it till later. He sighed, and nodded though. Watching them leave, he figured he'd head back home, he'd been gone for awhile now. He followed the two out the door, and gave a quick wave goodbye as he walked back the way they had come to the clubhouse. He didn't know he way around yet, so he had to backtrack. Easy enough for a canine, he'd follow his own scent. Wiggling his arms and legs for a moment to get the blood flowing to them better, he started at a light jog down the path. "Catch you all later!"
̧H͟e̢ w̷h́o̵ ̢́W̶͡͞a҉i̢t͜s̶̵ ͡͠B̴e̸h̵̛͡i̧͞n͟d T̛͢͠h̀e͜ ͠W̡͘͞a̶ĺ̴ļ͢.͏
͝Z̧Ą́L͠G̨͜҉O̕͞.҉̧
͜͠

Black: S2 P8 E8 C8 I10 A3 L3
Gray: S7 P5 E8 C8 I5 A4 L5
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Paige nodded, and continued walking. He quickly felt his phone buzz again, and took it out. He was wary, but not yet alarmed. It could be a new pet, right? He sent another text back:

A new pet?
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

Grey_fox20 wrote:"Well, Darien, what was I doing climbing down the side of my house...well, when you have an owner like mine" Grey started to say, before lowering his voice to a whisper "You tend to never want to use the front door". Grey shook the snow off his fur and brushed it off his jacket, as he said "As for a panda, not seen one near here, but if I see anything big, black and white or small and reddish-brown, then you'll be the first to know" Grey said in a mixed tone of jokingly and serious "Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to get back to my work, over there" Grey said pointing to the Pipe Tripod and un-opened box "Got to make sure noone took the opportunity to look in the box during my brief 'hanging abscence'" Once Grey had finihsed his second humor attempt, he walked back to the Tripod and got back to work by checking the Tripod for any errors in construction.
Darien stood there for a second, his expression a mix between worried and surprised, Grey's jokes completely lost on him. He quickly snapped out of his brief trance, and he walked after the fox. Paying no attention to the strange contraption Grey was working on, he laid a paw on his shoulder. "Grey." The shepherd's voice was filled with concern. "Are your owners mistreating you? I have friends who can help..."