Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Mystic Wolf

Re: Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Post by Mystic Wolf »

"Parties... A lot of people... Oof..." Thought Mystic. "I'm a bit shy and I don't like to stay with a lot of people..."Said while he was staring at the ground.

Then he heard something and he looked at his back quickly "Huh? Are those cats... coming here?"
Do you want me to level up? Click here! Shame that I can't show the pic here due to the size...

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Spike had noticed that Arin was uncomfortable talking about her past, so he took her hint. "I would love to read more with you. However, the store doesn't seem like a good place to read. I live right upstairs, we could go read in my room."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Arin wagged her tail. "That would be great! Please lead the way," she said. She had stopped pawing at her book.
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

Coatl_Ruu wrote:"Hmm..." Phi pointed off to a tree nearby where the distant trio was standing. "I accept your challenge. First one to that tree wins." He looked over at Dusk with a sly grin. "We start on three. Ready? One... three!" Phi was off in a flash.
"Hey!" Dusk shouted looking after Phi, but he wasn't about to sit still. He quickly started running himself, and while Phi managed to get a head start, he was quickly gaining on him (A-8). He pumped his legs as fast as he could, feeling the wind rushing by his fur, concentrating on the cat in front of him. "Meep-meep!" he called out, as he passed Phi by, and he turned his head forward to see how far tree was. They were quickly approaching it as well as the trio of pets nearby, and Dusk took his first proper look at them. There was a fox like Aethon, only this one was white, and there were two... Wolves!!! An icy chill ran down Dusk's spine as he spotted those lupines. Losing all concentration as well as most of his motor functions in an instant he stumbled and fell, his momentum sending him rolling forward in the grass. He finally skidded to a stop face down on his belly, just inches in front of a pair of white furred feet belonging to the fox of the group.
"I watch ponies now! Ponies are cool!"

Darien Shephard - SP - S-4 P-9 E-3 C-8 I-10 A-2 L-6
Dusk Roscoe - YF - S-4 P-7 E-7 C-5 I-5 A-8 L-6
Roxanne Cooper - BPS - S-4 P-6 E-4 C-7 I-8 A-7 L-6
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

"Hey! You okay there?" Varg asked the lying cat "That was a nasty stumble you made. Let me help you!" He reached his hand to help the feline to stand up.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

Mystic giggled when he saw the cat on the ground "You are the second one who fell off here" Refering to the fox. "Are you ok?" He reached his hand to help the cat as Varg did.
Do you want me to level up? Click here! Shame that I can't show the pic here due to the size...

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Spike lead Arin up the stairs in the back room to the living space above the shop. he opened a door to a room which was bare other than a dog bed sitting under a window. "Sorry the room is so bare, but I haven't really had a chance to decorate." he said while he sat down in the bed leaning against the wall, leaving enough room next to him for Arin.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

"Hey! Get back here!" Phi laughed as Dusk passed him up. He put on another burst of speed... and saw Dusk tumble to the ground inches away from the trio by the tree. He caught up in a few moments and skidded to a halt next to him. "I think you won, Dusk, but you have really got to watch where you're going," he said, joining the two wolves in helping him up. "Are you alright?"
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

Dusk rolled over onto his back with a small grunt, still lying in the grass. His eyes had a hard time focusing and he thought he saw stars hovering around his head... "Ow..." Slowly the world started to clear in his vision, and he noticed he was surrounded by several figures. "Ah, I'm okay Phi... at least I think I didn't hurt my--" His words died in his throat as he realized both of the wolves were right in front of him, with outstretched paws... A wave of panic washed over Dusk, his pupils shrunk to pinholes and his fur stood on end. He felt like jumping up and running and hiding... But then it turned to anger, and he wanted to unsheat his claws and attack... And then he saw their collars. They were pets. Proper pets, and not ferals. He slowly relaxed, his panic replaced by uneasiness. And he made no move to accept the paws, that he now understood were offered to help him up. "Uh..."

Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Arin giggled. "I'd love to see this place after it has been decorated!" She sat next to Spike on the bed, also leaning on the wall. She opened the book, but didn't spend the entire time staring at it. The next chapter or so was about the girl getting captured and interrogated. There's she meets a man who has also been taken captive and she helps him escape, leaving her stuck there. At that point, she yelled, "I can't believe he just left her there!"
The Moon Howler

Varg saw that the lying cat was having an inner fight, probably because of the fact that he and Mystic were wolves. He was used to see such behavior from others, but still was making him feel uneasy. So he kept his hand a for a few more seconds and then pulled it back, making a step backwards with a neutral expression on his face, motioning Mystic to do the same.
"Just don't scream!" He said, as he was staring calmly at the lying cat.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"maybe he's also a time traveler and is going to get backup to end this war," Spike suggested. "or maybe he knows something and leaving her there will lead to the end of this war and the one in the future. the possibilities are endless."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

"Oh, boy." Since Dusk seemed to have settled a blank stare after a brief display of rage, Phi took the initiative and pulled him gently but firmly to his feet. He looked first from the shocked cat in his arms, then to the two rather confused-looking wolves standing off to the side. He turned back to Dusk with a furrowed brow. "Ah... Dusk? Are you feeling all right?"
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

"Yeah... He could have at least told her, though." Arin said, almost closing her book while looking at Spike. She was more or less checking out Spike's muscles now.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"if she knew, it could cause her to take a different path that wouldn't stop the wars." he noticed her looking at his muscles, but didn't say anything.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Game

Post by The Game »

Alana walked aimlessly, so startled by everything she almost forgot to take out her camera.

SNAP!

She took a picture of a bird in a tree. SNAP! A butterfly on a flower. SNAP! A group of pets at the park...

Oh! Were those any of the pets she'd drawn? Quickening her pace, Alana walked toward them; the cat on the ground, the wolves and Maine Coon surrounding him. "Those are definitely the the wolves I drew!" Alana waved as she approached the group. "Hello," she greeted them, her voice its usual quiet.
The Moon Howler

"Uh... Hi!" Varg waved back at the dog with a camera, that was approaching them. "Finally, a pet that actually not afraid from wolves, or at least one that can hide his fear good." he thought. He was actually happy that this dog appeared now, for he can focus on her instead on the two accidents that happened until now. He let a slight sight if relief.

My RP Characters
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

"But he wouldn't know that unless he was a time-traveler himself," Arin added. "Hehee, books are so much better when you take them slowly. She smiled.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"yes, they certainly are. also, I already said he might be a time traveler. let's keep reading for a couple more chapters."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Arin giggled. "I was agreeing with you, silly. Now let's find out if we're right." She opened the book again and turned it to the next chapter. The interrogation continued, and just as they were about to terminate her the man she helped escape returned... with a few soldiers of his own. They made short work of her kidnappers and he freed her. At the end of the next chapter, he helped her get back to her time and repaired her time-travel device.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"called it. these chapters go surprisingly quickly. how long have we been reading?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Arin looked at the clock. "Almost an hour and a half. I've had fun." Arin said, looking Spike in the eyes, smiling.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

With the arrival of the cat and the Samoyed, Cesium looked left, then right, then everywhere else. He wasn't nervous or anything but he was getting tired, after all he had been standing there for some good amount of time by now. He made one quick thought, then scribbled something on a small pad he had suddenly pulled out of his pocket. "Well my friends, I think I'm going to go home and make breakfast first., he casually said, "See you around., he bade as he turned around and lightly slapped the memo on Mystic and, being sticky in nature, it clung onto the wolf's coat like a stray bur. Hm.. Maybe I should have added my address in addition to my cellphone number..., Cesium thought as he started for the North entrance once more.
What do you mean "watch my words"? It's my tongue that I sharpened.
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

Mystic said with a very friendly face and smiling to the lying cat "Don't worry, we are not your enemies, we are not going to hurt you" He was waiting to the cat to help him getting up.
Cesium wrote:"Well my friends, I think I'm going to go home and make breakfast first., he casually said, "See you around". He bade as he turned around and lightly slapped the memo on Mystic and, being sticky in nature, it clung onto the wolf's coat like a stray bur.
"Oh, see you later! Has been a pleasure meeting you" He saw the note and he said "Oh, thank you!" He took the gameconsole, he went to a menu and added his information. Then he reached his paw again to help the cat.

Then he saw that another dog was coming, a Samoya. Mystic laughed "A-are we magnets? Everyone is coming here! Hi, my name is Mystic Guerrero". He began to feel a bit uncomfortable; as he said he is a bit shy, but he realised that it wasn't that bad, he began to make friends. Mystic was happy and wagged his tail.
Last edited by Mystic Wolf on Fri May 06, 2011 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
The Moon Howler

Hypergenesis wrote:"Well my friends, I think I'm going to go home and make breakfast first., he casually said, "See you around.
"See ya , Cesium! Have a nice day!" Varg waved at the leaving fox

-----------------------------------

Back at Balkansky house, a gray cat woke up and began to stretch.
"Good Morning, Rion! You slept well?" Mrs. Balkansky asked as she and Mr. Balkansky were sitting on the couch.
"Morning, Mom!" Rion yawned "I did ..." His words died in his throat as he realized where he was "Wait a minute! We are at our new house!" He finally realized "COOL!" he jumped of his basket and looked around. "How long have we been here?"
"About a few hours, deary!" replied Mrs. Balkansky.
"And where is my Lupine brother?"
"He's out somewhere, probably the Park." answered Mr. Balkansky.
"Okay, I'll go out as well, can't miss the chance to meet some new faces." Rion said with a grin.
"Sure, but after you help me with some boxes in the kitchen" Mr. Balkansky stood up and headed to the kitchen "Come on, Rion!"
"Sure thing dad!" he followed his owner "Okay, he has something else to tell me, but what could it be?" the feline thought as he followed the man into the kitchen. Mrs. Balkansky remained on the couch and continued to watch TV.
As they entered the kitchen with the boxes, Mr. Balkansky quickly closed the door and turned to Rion, whispering.
"Okay, here's the situation: we have one of "The pizzas" for lunch, and i am sure you don't want to eat any of it, right?"
"Yep, so this is the reason why Varg is gone?" Rion asked
"One of them actually." Mr. Balkansky continued to whisper "Other two is to go to the grocery and buy some beers for tonight and to get to know the neighborhood better. And speaking of tonight, i want you both before seven, okay?"
"You got it, Dad! But what will happen tonight?"
"We will have guests - one of my colleagues. And here's some money to buy yourself something to eat!" He handed few bank-notes to Rion and added "I suggest you better hurry, before your mother's stories end, else you will be stuck here for today. I will tell you where the park is."
Mr. Balkansky told Rion where the Park is. The Cat didn't need to be told such things twice. He hurried with his daily morning routine and went out of the house as quick as possible. He almost miss to tell his parents "Bye!" from hurry.
As he went out a nice Autumn breeze blew. He looked around and smiled. "Ah, Autumn! such a beautiful season! Now to find Varg! I can't wait to see how others are reacting to a real life wolf!" Thought Rion as he was heading to the Park.

My RP Characters
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

Coatl_Ruu wrote:"Oh, boy." Since Dusk seemed to have settled a blank stare after a brief display of rage, Phi took the initiative and pulled him gently but firmly to his feet. He looked first from the shocked cat in his arms, then to the two rather confused-looking wolves standing off to the side. He turned back to Dusk with a furrowed brow. "Ah... Dusk? Are you feeling all right?"
Dusk let himself be lifted to his feet and he dusted his coat with a paw. Both wolves seemed to be focusing on the newcomer dog instead of him, so he had a moment to collect himself. "Yeah, I'm fine..." he told Phi, scratching the back of his head. "Just surprised, is all, you know..."

Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

"Right..." Phi turned his head to the left and right. It was a calm, sunny day. Except for the two wolves and the departing fox, the park was almost deserted. He looked back to Dusk with a puzzled frown. "Surprised by what, exactly?"
The Game

Post by The Game »

Alana waved to the departing fox, despite not knowing him. She smiled widely at the remaining pets. "That's such a nice name!" Alana gushed. "I'm Alana Osby..." She wasn't sure how to tell the wolf, Mystic, that he and others littered her sketchbook without sounding mildly creepy, so she decided to save that for a later date. Mentally she reminded herself that she should add their names to the picture at some point. Still smiling, Alana glanced at the cat and coon, but they seemed to be in a conversation, so she didn't say anything. "What's your name?" she asked the other wolf (Varg).
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"I've had fun, too, Arin. It doesn't even feel like it's been that long." he said while smiling and wagging his tail a little.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

"Yeah. This has gone by so fast, it's really wonderful." She looked again at the walls. Even though they were bare, she'd remember that place.
The Moon Howler

The Game wrote:"What's your name?" she asked the other wolf (Varg).
Realizing he hadn't introduced himself, Varg almost blushed out of embarrassment.
"Name's Varg, Varg Balkansky!" made a small bow to the dog "Nice to meet you, Alana Osby!"

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"should we read a little more? Or do you want to find something else to do?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

"Let's finish reading. The book's almost done," Arin giggled. "Then after that, we can take a walk if it won't irritate your leg. That is, um... if you want." She opened the book back to where they were and looked at Spike again.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"It shouldn't bother my leg at all," he said, smiling and wagging his tail again. it was a slight lie, but it would only be a minor annoyance.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

"That's good. I don't want to cause you any pain." Arin hugged Spike. It was just a friendly hug.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Spike hugged her back and opened the book. "let's read on."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Arin smiled and nodded. She turned her attention back to the book.

The wars weren't over. She would have to make some radical changes in both times to fix things, and she knew it... but she had really messed with the timeline. The man she had loved in her time no longer existed. His grandfather had been killed in the past by the man who saved her's army. Determined to fix things, she goes back into the past and fights through armies, killing the leaders on both sides of the war one after the other. Without their leadership, both armies crumble. Thinking she's fixed the problem, she returns home to her future, alone but satisfied.

Arin was giddy. "Ooh, I smell a Part Two!" she wagged her tail.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"dang it, I want to know what happens. oh well, how about that walk?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

"Yeah, let's go! It's a really nice day outside, and I get to enjoy it with my newest friend!" She was practically jumping with excitement. She held out her paw, smiling widely.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"yeah it's nice, but I'm more used to much colder weather," he said while grabbing her paw. "oh, well. I guess I have to wait a little while for some snow. let's go explore the neighbor hood a bit." he then jokingly added, "And no running away if two people show up."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets