HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

razgriz

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by razgriz »

IceKitsune wrote:Lance smiled as he and the other walked into the club house,he looked around at how amazed they were at all the stuff that was in it. "Yeah this place is still really cool even if I've been down here a few times before." He said as he walked over to the couch and plopped himself down on it reclining a bit his arm on the left arm rest. "Anyone want to play some video games?" He asked the others in the room.
"Ich! Ich will!" (Pronounced: Ick vill. I want to) Archy said, bolting for the couch. He jumped at the back, then pushed himself up and over to land at the opposite armrest and sit back. He preferred modern games, but the classics were still fun. "What're we playing?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

Challenger01 wrote:"Of course Destiny and I still hang out, I've been with her for like, 5 months now, it's pretty great, and I have her number... however, Eris', I can't say I do. She never gave me hers. Also, teeth scratching, I think I might have to try that tonight." Shamrock giggled at how quickly Valiant's mood changed, always finding it amusing about how defensive he was over his mate.
Valiant attached another set of cables. he felt like he was entangling in a spiderweb. "Dari, any hope from you? We ain't got all the day to set up things properly."
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

Ying walked up to Lance and Archy and said "I'll have a shot at it. I mean I control around 20 cameras at once, how hard can it be!" he then pulled up a beanbag and asked "Is there only 2 controllers or can I just jump right in."
I'm a brony now, Bronies are cool - Doctor Whooves =3
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

The Game wrote:Destiny blushed brightly. "Jealous? I'm not jealous!" she spluttered. "I'm...concerned! That's it; concerned that he might stop paying attention to things that matter and focusing on, well, her! Plus, there's no way Jeff would ever stop being there for me, just because he has a girlfriend..." She took to rubbing her paws again. "She's offered to do one-on-one things with me. She adores me almost as much as she adores my dad. I just can't though. It feels like I'm betraying my mom." Destiny ended her sentence abruptly, suddenly afraid she was saying too much. The words literally spilled out of her, against her control.
Paige thought about how to phrase his next question. He didn't want to assume Destiny could talk to her mom; after all, he couldn't talk with his... he finally found an okay wording. "Are you able to talk to her?" he questioned. "Your mother, I mean." She had said they had separated, but just in case. "If you can, you could talk to her about Natalie."
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

valerio wrote:Valiant attached another set of cables. he felt like he was entangling in a spiderweb. "Dari, any hope from you? We ain't got all the day to set up things properly."
Darien's initial response was a soft whine. He was in the middle of untangling a big mess of a wire ball, and he wasn't faring much better. With every passing second, the cables seemed to be more and more tied up around his paws. "Remember when we were building your model solar system? I'm really not good with puzzle like things..." Finally, his paws were completely bound. He tried to turn around... "Um, a little help pl-- ack!" ...but the end of a cable wrapped around his foot, and he stumbled forward.
"I watch ponies now! Ponies are cool!"

Darien Shephard - SP - S-4 P-9 E-3 C-8 I-10 A-2 L-6
Dusk Roscoe - YF - S-4 P-7 E-7 C-5 I-5 A-8 L-6
Roxanne Cooper - BPS - S-4 P-6 E-4 C-7 I-8 A-7 L-6
valerio

Post by valerio »

Quick as lightning, Valiant was there to catch Darien before he fell to the ground. "Gotcha!" then he started unwrapping the cable from his paws. "Don't worry love; hold on, I'll be done in a sec. At the Academy they taught me to deal with about any kind of wire and cable. Once, Rikki and I had to disarm a bomb..."
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

"Ah... thanks!" Darien smiled sheepishly as he was caught in those strong arms. Feeling them around him made his tail wag. "Hold on now, bombs?" he asked, eyes wide in surprise. "I heard plenty about bomb sniffing dogs, but disarming them?! How were you able to distinguish the wires? We're colorblind!"

valerio

Post by valerio »

This time, it was Valiant who gave him a funny look. "Err...Dari, we are dichtromatic, not colorblind. sure, we can see them faded, and our cone cells are better fit for nocturnal vision, but we *do* distinguish colors. Only less efficiently...
"Anyway, love, in my job of disarming it wasn't a question of blue wire/red wire."
The Italian Wolf tapped at his own nose. "Humans will imprint their sweat on the wires that they're most interested in, to make sure their explosive devices work properly. I literally sniffed out the right wire. Not to mention a hard training in examining the mostly common explosive devices."
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

Darien tapped his glasses with a recently freed paw. "I guess I forgot what normal vision can do for you, even if we don't perceive the color like humans! I've been wearing this darn thing for quite a while now..." He sighed, feeling the weight of his handicaps. Bad leg and bad vision. It was a good thing he still had his sense of smell, otherwise he'd be a seriously crippled dog!

Forty Six & 2
Location: On the streets, checkin out this forum on a stolen iPhone.

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

theblackcateyes wrote:When Kurt went down the stairs, he saw the clubhouse, he looked around it -Well, this isn't so bad- he thought, he started to see it closely, he saw the posters

-Very cool, but seems like an Aerosmith poster is missing here-said it loud.

Then he started to see CDs - Great, Nirvana, we need a little of "teen spirit" right here- He said - Don't you think?- Asked to Dakotah, waiting his good vote to put the disc,after all that was his clubhouse.

Then he looked the door with the P.E.T.S. sign -Jeje- he thought.
"Hehe, yeah, I think my uncle has some Aerosmith CDs too, you'll just have to look around for them... somewhere." He said looking around all over the clubhouse he had. He smiled as he saw every pet already starting to do things, playing games, checking out the book shelf, and Kurt looking through the CD collection. When he was younger he remembered going over to his uncle's house for a little while, but only every once in a while, he seemed to live pretty far. It's a good thing he moved closer. He remembered staying there and his uncle playing all the CDs he had in his collection, but what seemed to grab him most was the alternative rock and punk music. He loved it, and he'd always like to listen to the CDs when over at his uncle's. In fact, Vince knew Dakotah really liked the music and even bought him a bass guitar for him one time, that bass being at home. His uncle had his own bass, but gave it to Dakotah, and he kept down in the basement, in the club house, it seemed like a good idea, he'd be either at his house or down here, practicing his bass guitar. Dakotah finally snapped back to reality, when Kurt asked him about Nirvana. "Yeah" Dakotah said smiling "I love Nirvana." He started walking up to the stereo next to Kurt "Kind of cool you have the name Kurt too." Dakotah said, looking up at the black cat smiling.
Off the Air.
Image You'll be going like this the whole time.
Dakotah- S5, P7, E7, C5, I6, A6, L4
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Broken Fox wrote:Darien tapped his glasses with a recently freed paw. "I guess I forgot what normal vision can do for you, even if we don't perceive the color like humans! I've been wearing this darn thing for quite a while now..." He sighed, feeling the weight of his handicaps. Bad leg and bad vision. It was a good thing he still had his sense of smell, otherwise he'd be a seriously crippled dog!
Valiant hugged him tight. "Don't beat yourself, hm? You're the most important creature of my life, without you I'd be a sort of outcast." he rubbed nose with Darien. "You're the real hero, here. Now, let's go fix these cables."
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance thought for a second "Well I love NBA Jam we could play that its a good two player game." He said as he got up and brushed some of the dust off the Genesis. He grabbed the game and popped it in to the console turning it on and tossing the second controller to Archy. "Ready to get your butt kicked man?" He said smirking gripping the first player controller and sitting back down on the couch.

(OOC: Do you know anything about this game razgriz? If not I could explain over PM.)
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

IceKitsune wrote:Lance thought for a second "Well I love NBA Jam we could play that its a good two player game." He said as he got up and brushed some of the dust off the Genesis. He grabbed the game and popped it in to the console turning it on and tossing the second controller to Archy. "Ready to get your butt kicked man?" He said smirking gripping the first player controller and sitting back down on the couch.
"Uh oh" Archy thought, he was a geek of everything but sports games. He took the control but looked at the screen with a slight degree of fear. This wasn't going to end well. He was going to get run down and it wouldn't take long. Starfox, Mario, smash brothers, Doom, he could be a little demon in those. Sneak around, shoot something, jump on the little goombas.

"Ich bin... tod" (I am dead) Archy said in response to the butt-kicking question.

As the game loaded, he absent mindedly pushed buttons on the controller, trying to figure out what would do what. Sometimes games followed patterns and if he was lucky, he could figure this game out from them. Perhaps put off his destruction by a handful of seconds. Maybe.

When the game came on at last and they were set to play, he chose the New York Nicks, thinking that maybe a famous city would win for him. If he was lucky, maybe 'nick' was the Samus of basketball.
theblackcateyes

Post by theblackcateyes »

Kurt then saw to Dakotah, and blushed he said: -Thanks, Dakotah is an awesome name too- .

Then he smiled to the pet and took the the CD from the box, and put it into the stereo, then look for the song "Smells like teen spirit" and put it "play".

-It's a very good CD's collection that you have here-
he said to the pet, -And your place it's very cool, seems like you and your uncle have very good taste in music and decoration, right?-He asked him while he was looking between the speakers for some Aerosmith CD losted in somewhere there.
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
Forty Six & 2

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

"Heh, thanks. Yeah, my uncle got me into all of this music so thank him. He really loves this music, in fact, I guess you can say he's the one who got me into music in the first place." Dakotah said, blushing a little about it, not sure why though. He continued "That's why I have that bass over there," Dakotah said pointing with his head behind him. "He got me it and taught me how to play, I really enjoyed it and just got into music over all. Metal, punk, alternative, just a whole lot of CDs he had, I just loved it" He said smiling.
Off the Air.
theblackcateyes

-You're kidding right?-, -Do you know to use that bass? So cool!!!!- -I mean *blushed* that is great, hey can i hear you?- He said to Dakotah, while the others was playing videogames and searching books, and Smells like teen spirit was playing like soundtrack.
Forty Six & 2

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

"Oh..." Dakotah said, not expecting Kurt to ask him play. "Uhhh.... sure." he said rubbing the back of his head. Dakotah knew how to play bass alright, knew plenty, but he just seemed nervous about actually playing in front of someone. He walked over to his amp and plugged it in and turned it down, low enough so you can still hear it, but not so loud to disturb the game that the other pets were playing. He put the bass over his head so the strap got around him, and pulled out a pick and strummed each string, making sure everything was in tune. Everything sounded fine, standard tuning. "Well... I know some songs..." Dakotah said, not really sure what to play, and he thought of something, he liked this song, the bassline got him to love it right away, so he decided to learn it, and he played Sidekick by Rancid on his bass in front of Kurt. He was a little nervous, he made a few mistakes here and there, but it didn't sound too bad to him, he just hoped Kurt didn't find it bad.
Off the Air.
theblackcateyes

He saw that Dakota was nervious, but he didn't care, he put attention and started to listen, he didn't know the song but he really enjoyed the bass solo, was very fun, and relaxing in some way.

He walked to Dakotah and smiled in sign of aprovation, maybe that sign made Dakotah had more confidence and maybe this relax him.
Grey_fox20
Location: Scotland, but then England, then New Zealand, now Australia.

Post by Grey_fox20 »

Grey walked around the clubhouse, thinking of what to do. Grey settled on a book, something familiar to him. Grey walked up to the bookshelf, seeing Saphia looking through the books "Hey Saphia" Grey said, looking through the books "so, what're you goin' to read?" Grey took a book off the shelf, not looking at what it could be "Also, Saphia, during the New Years party tonight, Can you meet me near-by the park? There's something I have to do." Grey whispered to Saphia, trying not to let another person hear.

RP Characters:
Grey-S4 P4 E6 C10 I7 A6 L5
Buaigh-S10 P3 E10 C5 I2 A10 L2
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance smirked and picked his team,the Bulls,and started the game. The tip off went to Lance and he quickly used the turbo run to get ahead of Archy's team. He made the first shot with Archy trailing behind a bit unable to really get a hang of the game. Archys turn was marred with him trying to figure out the controls his hands not really knowing what button to press. He shot a wild shot from half court and Lance picked it up returning it to his basket for another shot.

The game went on like this for some time Archys eventually got used to the game,with Lances help, and he scored a few baskets himself;but he lost anyway but quite a large margin as well. As the last second ticked down the score showed to be 150-24. Lance won and he smirked a bit looking over at Archy. "Good game man. You know for not liking Sports games you didn't do bad after learning how to play." He said as he put down the control and switched the game off. He walked over to the Fridge and grabbed himself a soda his tail wagging a bit happy to have won the game even if it was against someone who wasn't that good. "Any one else want one?" Lance asked.
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

Ying reached over Archy and grabbed the Player 1 controller and he said back to Lance "I'll have one thanks." then he leaned into the stack of games and said to himself "Hmmm....Where is a racing game."
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance grabbed a Pepsi for himself and one for Ying. He looked back at the rest of the group "Anyone else want one while I'm here? Oh and Ying I'm pretty sure we don't have any racing games, sorry. Here Ying catch." he said waiting for Ying to turn around as he then lightly tossed the can in an arc easy enough to be caught by anyone.
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

Ying sat up resting the controller on the beanbag and said "Looks like it mate." he then turned to catch the can and he opened it and took a swig.
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

Grey_fox20 wrote:Grey walked around the clubhouse, thinking of what to do. Grey settled on a book, something familiar to him. Grey walked up to the bookshelf, seeing Saphia looking through the books "Hey Saphia" Grey said, looking through the books "so, what're you goin' to read?" Grey took a book off the shelf, not looking at what it could be "Also, Saphia, during the New Years party tonight, Can you meet me near-by the park? There's something I have to do." Grey whispered to Saphia, trying not to let another person hear.
Saphia was looking for a book to read, but was having trouuble deciding. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Grey come over. "I don't really know yet." Saphia answered, her head now turned towards Grey. "Uh, ok." Saphia answered. "What is it you need to do?"
Grey_fox20

Post by Grey_fox20 »

Cwitt wrote:
Grey_fox20 wrote:Grey walked around the clubhouse, thinking of what to do. Grey settled on a book, something familiar to him. Grey walked up to the bookshelf, seeing Saphia looking through the books "Hey Saphia" Grey said, looking through the books "so, what're you goin' to read?" Grey took a book off the shelf, not looking at what it could be "Also, Saphia, during the New Years party tonight, Can you meet me near-by the park? There's something I have to do." Grey whispered to Saphia, trying not to let another person hear.
Saphia was looking for a book to read, but was having trouuble deciding. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Grey come over. "I don't really know yet." Saphia answered, her head now turned towards Grey. "Uh, ok." Saphia answered. "What is it you need to do?"
" Well, I need to set a surprise up for New Years and you seem to be the best person to help wih it" Grey said "But I also have something else to do" Grey continued, scratching the back of his head "But it's also a new years surprise" Grey looked on the bookshelf, seeing a complete Edgar Allen Poe collection book "also, might I just recommend that book?" Grey said, pointing at the collection book.

RP Characters:
Forty Six & 2

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

Dakotah was kind of busy focusing playing on his bass, but some parts he would look back up at Kurt, and not just stare at his hands. He looked up at Kurt once to see him smile, Wow, he must like it actually! Dakotah thought to himself, this made him feel better, a little more confident to play in front of someone. "Well, I know more, but I'm sure you just don't want to see me play bass for like an hour in front of you." he said smiling at Kurt, he then turned around to shout at Lance, "Hey, can I get a soda too?" and turning back quickly at Kurt he asked, "Do you play anything?" he asked curiously, waiting for his soda.
Off the Air.
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

Grey_fox20 wrote:
Cwitt wrote: Saphia was looking for a book to read, but was having trouuble deciding. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Grey come over. "I don't really know yet." Saphia answered, her head now turned towards Grey. "Uh, ok." Saphia answered. "What is it you need to do?"
" Well, I need to set a surprise up for New Years and you seem to be the best person to help wih it" Grey said "But I also have something else to do" Grey continued, scratching the back of his head "But it's also a new years surprise" Grey looked on the bookshelf, seeing a complete Edgar Allen Poe collection book "also, might I just recommend that book?" Grey said, pointing at the collection book.
"Oh. Ok then..." she said. Saphia blushed slightly. She was a little supprised that someone thought she would be the best for anything, but also excited. Saphia was still curious as to what the other thing he had to do. Grey said it was a "new years suprise" so she didn't ask. Saphia looked at the book Grey pointed out. "Thank you" Saphia said, taking the book off the shelf.
Grey_fox20

Post by Grey_fox20 »

Cwitt wrote:
Grey_fox20 wrote:
Cwitt wrote: Saphia was looking for a book to read, but was having trouuble deciding. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Grey come over. "I don't really know yet." Saphia answered, her head now turned towards Grey. "Uh, ok." Saphia answered. "What is it you need to do?"
"Oh. Ok then..." she said. Saphia blushed slightly. She was a little supprised that someone thought she would be the best for anything, but also excited. Saphia was still curious as to what the other thing he had to do. Grey said it was a "new years suprise" so she didn't ask. Saphia looked at the book Grey pointed out. "Thank you" Saphia said, taking the book off the shelf.
"Your welcome, Saphia" Grey said, turning to find a seat to sit and read "Would you like a soda, Saphia?...Or any other beverage?" Grey asked, turning back to Saphia.

RP Characters:
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

Grey_fox20 wrote: "Your welcome, Saphia" Grey said, turning to find a seat to sit and read "Would you like a soda, Saphia?...Or any other beverage?" Grey asked, turning back to Saphia.
Saphia brought her book and took a seat in a bean-bag chair, the chair conforming to her body. "A water would be nice..." Saphia said.
((OOC: Dumb question time. Pets still get drunk from soda, right?))
Zalgo

Post by Zalgo »

Gray had followed them inside in silence, nodding to the uncle as he walked past him. Once inside, he removed his beanie and shook his head a little. The fur on his head was all on end from the static, and flattened in other area's from being cooped up inside of the hat all day. It didn't last long as he followed the pet's downstairs, and placed the beanie back on his head. His eye's glanced from side to side once the lights were on. It was a rather decent place, looked a lot like the homes in Alaska, nothing fancy, but cozy looking. As everyone fanned out, he'd wandered over to a corner, and took a seat. He pulled a small booklet out of his sweater pocket and opened it, smiling slightly as he started reading.

He didn't know what to do in large groups like this besides run... it was rare for him to even be inside, being more of an outdoors dog. He glanced up when he heard music from a bass, and watched as Dakotah played a little. He smiled, guy wasn't half bad though, what would he know? He didn't really listen to music. He's never seen a game console on his life, and the Arcade in the corner across from him was really the only thing he knew about electronics besides the lights in a house and a GPS. "Interesting little place here.."
̧H͟e̢ w̷h́o̵ ̢́W̶͡͞a҉i̢t͜s̶̵ ͡͠B̴e̸h̵̛͡i̧͞n͟d T̛͢͠h̀e͜ ͠W̡͘͞a̶ĺ̴ļ͢.͏
͝Z̧Ą́L͠G̨͜҉O̕͞.҉̧
͜͠

Black: S2 P8 E8 C8 I10 A3 L3
Gray: S7 P5 E8 C8 I5 A4 L5
Grey_fox20

Post by Grey_fox20 »

Cwitt wrote:
Grey_fox20 wrote: "Your welcome, Saphia" Grey said, turning to find a seat to sit and read "Would you like a soda, Saphia?...Or any other beverage?" Grey asked, turning back to Saphia.
Saphia brought her book and took a seat in a bean-bag chair, the chair conforming to her body. "A water would be nice..." Saphia said.
((OOC: Dumb question time. Pets still get drunk from soda, right?))
Grey walked over to the fridge, opened it and grabbed two bottles of water and walked back over to Saphia "Do you prefer flavoured, or regular?" Grey sat on the floor next to Saphia, and placed the water bottles down and opening his book "what the...? Grey said to himself looking at the pages of the book " Is this even english...oh,wait" Grey said as he realised he was holding the book upside down, he turned it over and started to read the book.

RP Characters:
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance grabbed another soda for Dakotah and closed the fridge walking over to the dog and handing him it. "Here you go man." He said as he opened his own soda and began to drink it.

(OOC at Cwitt: Yes they do still get drunk just like in the comic. Try not to over do it however ok guys?)
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

IceKitsune wrote:Lance won and he smirked a bit looking over at Archy. "Good game man. You know for not liking Sports games you didn't do bad after learning how to play." He said as he put down the control and switched the game off. He walked over to the Fridge and grabbed himself a soda his tail wagging a bit happy to have won the game even if it was against someone who wasn't that good. "Any one else want one?" Lance asked.
YingBlanc wrote:Ying reached over Archy and grabbed the Player 1 controller and he said back to Lance "I'll have one thanks." then he leaned into the stack of games and said to himself "Hmmm....Where is a racing game."
Archy still sat their thinking about what to do next. He was upset about losing, but, he knew that'd happen going in. Stupid sports games. "Soda? They'll need a German to English translator if I go for that stuff." he thought, not being able to hold the stuff well and... somewhat forgetting how to speak English when he had enough. He stretched his arms and then someone else was over to play games.

"We could play on the arcade machine" Archimedes said, standing up and leaving his controller on the couch, "I'd imagine it has some form of racing game on there."
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

Grey_fox20 wrote: Grey walked over to the fridge, opened it and grabbed two bottles of water and walked back over to Saphia "Do you prefer flavoured, or regular?" Grey sat on the floor next to Saphia, and placed the water bottles down and opening his book "what the...? Grey said to himself looking at the pages of the book " Is this even english...oh,wait" Grey said as he realised he was holding the book upside down, he turned it over and started to read the book.
"Oh, I don't care" Saphia said, picking up one of the bottles. She took a drink. The water was cold and refreshing on her parched throat. She giggled quietly at Grey as he corrected his book. She was starting to feel more comfortable around the pets, mostly Grey. Saphia closed her water bottle and went on reading.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Pecan wrote: Paige thought about how to phrase his next question. He didn't want to assume Destiny could talk to her mom; after all, he couldn't talk with his... he finally found an okay wording. "Are you able to talk to her?" he questioned. "Your mother, I mean." She had said they had separated, but just in case. "If you can, you could talk to her about Natalie."
Destiny sighed. "Paige, I can call my mom at any time of any day. But she is never going to reply to me." She wasn't sad; it had been a fact for so long she hardly thought about it. Her mom didn't want anything to do with Destiny or Jeff. She only sent a cheap Christmas card every other year-- it was the only time she ever spoke to them.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Paige felt his own small pang of emotion at that. He wished he could get a card from his mother... 'No,' he though to himself. 'Stay focused on Destiny's problem.' He looked at her, and thought about it for a bit. "Well... she wouldn't have to know it was you who was calling." He looked at her. "What if you called from another phone? Say, Shamrock's? She wouldn't know it was you until you'd already exchanged a few words."
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Still though, it was a good run," Mitch said, heading over towards the fence.

"Do you know what they had us do?" Mitch said, starting on another rant, "Rules. That's right, rules for play! PLAY for crying out loud! Not just gameplay rules, mind you, but, stupid social rules. Things like, owner gets boosted whenever you can, even when they're wrong. Favored guests are supposed to win. Never cheat unless your owner is losing. Let your owner win every time unless they specifically tell you how to play, etc etc." Mitch hopped up on the fence and offered a hand to the calico.

"Nice yard," he said, quickly looking hers over.
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

Ying stood up a bit uneasy at first and said "Would you believe this is the first time I drank." and then laughed at what he just said and said back to Archy "Arcade machines...Okay lets try them out"
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

YingBlanc wrote:Ying stood up a bit uneasy at first and said "Would you believe this is the first time I drank." and then laughed at what he just said and said back to Archy "Arcade machines...Okay lets try them out"
"I drank once before" Archimedes said as he went over to the arcade machine. In the old days, these were more hardware driven and in modern times it was through software. This, was software, just like a MAME would be, to hold all the games inside. "And it didn't end well.... I uh... spent the rest of the night speaking German and woke up at the bottom of a dog pile."

At the arcade machine, he started going through the games in search of some sort of racing game. There had to be something, even something simple, they were an arcade staple for ages. Eventually he came across one that would use the joysticks for steering and shifting, and the buttons for the pedals. Not quite ideal, but it was a racing game.

"This... might work" he said setting up his part of the game. A nice white and blue Ford Mustang, can't outrun a horse this wild.
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

Ying walked to the arcade machine and said to Archy "I hope I don't do anything like that" Then Ying took his place at the machine and said as he picked his car "I will choose Ford's arch enemy I think. Chevy" He then choose a Red Chevrolet Camero and took another swig at the soda.