HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

ctcmjh

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris heard someone talking to her, "Yeah, hold on. I'll be right there!" She called after the voice as she ran towards Destiny's fence, bounding over it, and landing on the other side. She rushed over to the trapped Red Panda, "Yeah, I'm alone. I'm Eris, by the way." She said as she looked at his foot, "I got my foot caught in something like this before. All you have to do is stretch out your foot so it's kinda flat, then wiggle it around pulling up until your foot is dislodged." She told him, remembering when her paw was caught in a gutter when she was younger.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Like this? Ow," he said, moving it around in a circle, "Thank goodness your alone, ow. I don't know what'd I'd do if, ow, ten to twenty pets showed up all at once and tried to crowd me, heh. My name is, Mitch by the way. Do you live around here? And more specifically, where exactly IS here?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris nodded, "Kinda like that, but you have to pull upwards." She said as she grabbed his ankle and gently helped pull his leg out, "Yeah, I live around here. My house is actually next door. And this is Sunset Plateau." She said, still helping with his foot. She looked around, "If you don't mine me asking, where are you from?" She asked.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Grey_fox20 wrote: "Ranting?, I don't think that was ranting,if you want to see a true rant, just get me talkin' about ol' Éire" Grey joked to Gray "But from the description you gave me, it sounds like my kind of place, better than Éire even" Grey said, hearing a car coming closer and closer "maybe we should hurry along to that clubhouse,eh?" Grey said nervously, as the car parked in Grey's driveway.
Lance nodded and started walking down the street towards the Club House. "Its a bit from here isn't it Dakotah? I kind of forget, its been a while." Lance said as he turned his head to the other Dog.
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

valerio wrote:When the group reached Leone house, they door opened before they even reached it.
Out came Elio, who bent down to grab some of the stuff from Darien. "Shame on you, figliolo", he said to Valiant. "You know how bad is your boyfriend's leg, and you let him load himself like a mule." Before the three dogs could reply, he brought the stuff inside.
He guided them through the living room and from there into the kitchen and into the backyard, where Maria had transformed the large fenced garden in the most perfect BBQ. There was everything, including a chest in a corner from which came the pungent odor of fireworks ready to be used. Several kind of appetizers were ready on the central table. There was an empty space for the DJ equipment and enough room to dance.
"Couldn't get a minifridge, sorry boys," Maria said, before going and kissing Valiant's headfur. "Sodas are in the kitchen. You make sure they don't get drunk. Now please go upstairs. Poor Rikki came back a li'l ago all upset. Did you two..?"
Valiant sighed. "Oh. She wanted to meet Will, that mink I had saved this summer. Must haven't gone well, I fear." He put down his share of the equipment and ran inside.
Darien turned his gaze towards Rikki's window with a worried expression. "Shamrock, would you mind..." Elio had taken most of the cases he was carrying, but the labrador was still loaded up with stuff. He put down what was still in his paws. "Please excuse me for minute, I'll check up on what happened quickly, then come help you set up, okay? Have a soda while you wait, or just sit down and relax, chat with Valiant's parents..." He gave Shamrock and apologetic smile, then started towards the back door.
"I watch ponies now! Ponies are cool!"

Darien Shephard - SP - S-4 P-9 E-3 C-8 I-10 A-2 L-6
Dusk Roscoe - YF - S-4 P-7 E-7 C-5 I-5 A-8 L-6
Roxanne Cooper - BPS - S-4 P-6 E-4 C-7 I-8 A-7 L-6
valerio

Post by valerio »

Valiant rapped at the Rikki's door, before opening it, slowly. "Hey, best friend."
Rikki's room used to belong to a human child. It was the perfect size for the black ferret laying on her bed. "Hey, you," she answered, still looking at the roof, paws crossed behind her head.
Valiant went and sat down on the pavement, then stroke her leg. "Wrong aeau de Toilette?"
Rikki shrugged. "Guess he's still scared of stalkers."
Valiant cuckled. "I guess he'll change idea, tonight. I sent him and Paige an invtation to the party. You two will be the only mustelids, it shouldn't be difficult to socialize in a quiet corner...at least, if not to be crushed by us big soda-drunk lugs."
It was the turn of Rikki to chuckle. "You *do* know how to say the nicest things, best friend... But, remember: if Will doesn't show up tonight, *I* am going to skin him. Deal?"
Zalgo

Post by Zalgo »

Gray nodded in agreement and started to follow Lance again, though he continued his conversation with Grey. "Sounds like you came a from a nice little place yourself. If not for the forewarning you gave me, I'd ask you to tell me all about it, hehe!" He smiled happily, his tail wagging lightly behind him as he looked forwards, curious about where they were headed. They mentioned a clubhouse, so he'd have to memorize the path so he could backtrack his way home. He was use to doing things like that, thanks to his time as a sled dog. Memorizing a path was easy for him, almost natural now.

"So, I'll be Savage, you'll be Grey... is that easy enough for you, Lance?" He called forwards, trying to solidify the nick name. It was getting confusing the more he thought about saying his own name to someone who wasn't him. Like... looking in a mirror, and talking to the reflection, only to have it speak back and move in different ways then you were moving. It was almost creepy when he put it that way. He was taken from his thoughts as he remembered something. "Oh, and you wouldn't happen to know where I could pick up a map of the town, do you?"
̧H͟e̢ w̷h́o̵ ̢́W̶͡͞a҉i̢t͜s̶̵ ͡͠B̴e̸h̵̛͡i̧͞n͟d T̛͢͠h̀e͜ ͠W̡͘͞a̶ĺ̴ļ͢.͏
͝Z̧Ą́L͠G̨͜҉O̕͞.҉̧
͜͠

Black: S2 P8 E8 C8 I10 A3 L3
Gray: S7 P5 E8 C8 I5 A4 L5
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

'Yeah, sure... no problem." Shamrock put down his half of the table and took Darien's load in his paws. He shuffled through the various records with different labels on them, each referring to a different scratch style.

Meanwhile, Charger giggled a bit and spoke up "Yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing that clubhouse Dakotah, and I honestly never knew of two pets sharing the same name... glad you two don't live in the same house!" Charger flicked his tag back and forth.
I'm going to go to a Furry Convention wearing a shirt that says "I'm a Furry. All I do I Pawrty" Please tell me you get that joke.
theblackcateyes

Post by theblackcateyes »

Kurt was following to Lance to the clubhouse, but then he started to talking about nicknames with Gray and Grey: to Kurt the nicknames were annoying and a very bad way to start a relationship. In his old neighborhood, Kurt was called of so many ways that turned him feel very sad -This is a lie...this isn't true- he repeated it so many times, that didn't matter they didn't stop.

When he remebered that, he felt bad, so Kurt put his headphones in his ears and started to hear his music, that always cheer him up: "I'll stand by you" sounded, even the fact that Kurt never found his "all time total confidence best friend" before, he felt better... and he hummed.
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

The Game wrote:Destiny shrugged, but smiled. "We're great," she said. "Actually, I wanted to talk to him about something..." her smile faltered; she wanted to talk to Shamrock about the what to do with Jeff- be happy for him, or stay mad? "...But it's kind of a downer. It can always wait." Destiny rubbed her paws together in hopes of staying warm. "What kind of things did Khun leave for you?"
Paige grinned. "Well, a bike, for starters. And two helmets. I haven't gotten a chance to try riding yet, but I will when the snow clears." Then he frowned. "He also left a photo. I haven't looked at it, though."
Will, tilted his head slightly. "Isn't that what you do with photos?"
"Well, yeah..." A sigh escaped Paige, and he closed his eyes. "I made a promise to Khun. I wouldn't look at that photo, until I was ready to share my biggest secret with him. Yes, that was before he left, but I will still honor that." He kept his eyes closed for a bit longer, before looking to Destiny. "You know, maybe Eris has the right idea. We should look for some of the others."
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Well, then you'd ask, how did I get here," Mitch started, thinking of all the work he still had to do to get settled in, "And that would take, ow, a while. But, to keep things short, ow. I used to live in a small village of ours in the Tibetan Himilayas. Like this right?" At this, he was mimicking her hand movements with his foot.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

"Really? From that far away?" Eris asked him, "Yeah, just like that." She said as she continued to help him, his foot almost out, "Just a little more and you should be okay." She told him, "Well, I have a while. You know, if you'd like to tell me the story."
Forty Six & 2
Location: On the streets, checkin out this forum on a stolen iPhone.

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

IceKitsune wrote:
Lance nodded and started walking down the street towards the Club House. "Its a bit from here isn't it Dakotah? I kind of forget, its been a while." Lance said as he turned his head to the other Dog.
"Yeah, yeah." Dakotah said happily, a grin across his face as he and the other pets were getting closer to the clubhouse. It was a little annoying walking through the snow and being cold, but in the end it'd be worth it, arriving at the clubhouse, getting new members, hanging out there and letting the new pets know what it's like there. Suddenly the excitement of the clubhouse got to him again and he started running, completely forgetting all the pets behind him. He wanted to get there, and quickly.
Off the Air.
Image You'll be going like this the whole time.
Dakotah- S5, P7, E7, C5, I6, A6, L4
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

Ying walked with the group of pets and when Dakotah started to run he shouted "Hey wait up Dakotah." Then went into a run trying to catch up, tired after the first 10 long steps.
I'm a brony now, Bronies are cool - Doctor Whooves =3
Zalgo

Post by Zalgo »

Gray was still discussing with Grey, when Dakotah and Ying started to run, he instinctively joined in. He let out a loud bark of happiness, feeling like he was back in Alaska all of a sudden. Running with his old friends through the snow. It felt great. He easily caught up with Dakotah, running alongside him. He smiled at him, and fell back a little, giving him the lead since he knew where they were going. "So, why are we running?!" He called out. As much as he enjoyed it, he was curious.
͝Z̧Ą́L͠G̨͜҉O̕͞.҉̧
͜͠

Grey_fox20
Location: Scotland, but then England, then New Zealand, now Australia.

Post by Grey_fox20 »

"Well, I guess we're all running now?" Grey asked, seeing Gray, Ying and Dakotah run off "Better catch up to them" Grey said, starting to jog his way toward them. But just as he started, he heard his owner yell out "Grey!What did you do to the attic widow!. As Grey heard the loud yell, he bolted after the others, managing to catch up to Ying and Gray "I suggest that we pick up the pace, she sounds really mad this time" Grey worriedly said "so unless we want to be stuck fixin' a window through New Year's, I think we should start really bolting down the street".

RP Characters:
Grey-S4 P4 E6 C10 I7 A6 L5
Buaigh-S10 P3 E10 C5 I2 A10 L2
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

Saphia started running after Dakotah and the others, staying near the back of the pack, trying not to draw unnecessary attention to herself.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Sigh, I was kinda, ow, hoping you wouldn't, you see I don't have a while, but I can guess I can give you the short version, ow," he began, "Well, my uncle wanted to move the village to keep us away from poachers and trappers. So, ow, we left our range and came into the northern parts of Tibet. Ngh. That wasn't enough though. A group of trappers disguising themselves as tourists, got themselves close to our little camp. Then, before we knew it, snap, twang, strap, and we were hauled off in pick up trucks. Ow. We were taken out of the country to an island in the middle of nowhere. Trained there about two years, and then last week we were seperated again and shipped off to different parts of the U.S. Ow! Me, I was headed for Texas. Then the plane hit some turbulance this afternoon and bonk, bash, slam, and down I went, right out the loading bay door! Ugh, ow, how long 'til I can walk on this?"

He didn't want to tell her all of it really. Especially the part where the trappers used their own pets as baiters. Especially since she had been so sincere in trying to help him.

OW! He thought wincing. Was that it? That'd better have been it.
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

valerio wrote:Valiant rapped at the Rikki's door, before opening it, slowly. "Hey, best friend."
Rikki's room used to belong to a human child. It was the perfect size for the black ferret laying on her bed. "Hey, you," she answered, still looking at the roof, paws crossed behind her head.
Valiant went and sat down on the pavement, then stroke her leg. "Wrong aeau de Toilette?"
Rikki shrugged. "Guess he's still scared of stalkers."
Valiant cuckled. "I guess he'll change idea, tonight. I sent him and Paige an invtation to the party. You two will be the only mustelids, it shouldn't be difficult to socialize in a quiet corner...at least, if not to be crushed by us big soda-drunk lugs."
It was the turn of Rikki to chuckle. "You *do* know how to say the nicest things, best friend... But, remember: if Will doesn't show up tonight, *I* am going to skin him. Deal?"
Darien climbed the stairs slowly, listening to the muffled sounds coming from Rikki's room. They were talking quietly so he couldn't make out words, but at least she wasn't too upset and crying. As he approached the door he called out to them. "Rikki? Val?" Knocking softly on the door the shepherd poked his muzzle into the room. "What happened? Are you alright?"

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

xhunterko wrote:"Sigh, I was kinda, ow, hoping you wouldn't, you see I don't have a while, but I can guess I can give you the short version, ow," he began, "Well, my uncle wanted to move the village to keep us away from poachers and trappers. So, ow, we left our range and came into the northern parts of Tibet. Ngh. That wasn't enough though. A group of trappers disguising themselves as tourists, got themselves close to our little camp. Then, before we knew it, snap, twang, strap, and we were hauled off in pick up trucks. Ow. We were taken out of the country to an island in the middle of nowhere. Trained there about two years, and then last week we were seperated again and shipped off to different parts of the U.S. Ow! Me, I was headed for Texas. Then the plane hit some turbulance this afternoon and bonk, bash, slam, and down I went, right out the loading bay door! Ugh, ow, how long 'til I can walk on this?"

He didn't want to tell her all of it really. Especially the part where the trappers used their own pets as baiters. Especially since she had been so sincere in trying to help him.

OW! He thought wincing. Was that it? That'd better have been it.
Eris listened to his story, interested, yet still helping his foot, "Wow, that's quite a lot." She remarked. With the final pull, Mitch's foot finally became dislodged, albeit with a few scratches and bruises, "You don't have a while? Why not?" She asked, "Do you even have a place to stay?" She asked him.
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Broken Fox wrote:Darien climbed the stairs slowly, listening to the muffled sounds coming from Rikki's room. They were talking quietly so he couldn't make out words, but at least she wasn't too upset and crying. As he approached the door he called out to them. "Rikki? Val?" Knocking softly on the door the shepherd poked his muzzle into the room. "What happened? Are you alright?"
Valiant stood up. "Yup. A certain mink gets to live until tonight. So," he quickly added to change the subject. "You definitely looked like you liked my dancing skills."
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

Ying stopped and rested for a second before hearing the shouting for Grey behind him and after Grey said they should keep running Ying just said "Let me rest up a bit, I'm not as athletic as most of you." he then streched his arms on the spot and sat on the snow.
Zalgo

Post by Zalgo »

Gray looked over his shoulder as Ying stopped, and he turned running back towards him while yelling over his shoulder at Dakotah and Grey. "We'll catch up!" He came to a slow stop next to Ying, and held a paw down towards him, turning slightly to offer his back. He panted lightly, but smiled. "So we don't fall behind, do you object to a ride till you catch your breath?" He crouched slightly, trying to make it easier for Ying to climb on if he agreed.
͝Z̧Ą́L͠G̨͜҉O̕͞.҉̧
͜͠

YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

Ying accepted Grey's generosity and climbed onto his back and said "Thanks for this mate." with a smile.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Running? Again? WOO! Archimedes took off like a white lightning bolt, kicking snow up in his wake. Cold feet, cold legs, cold toes, cold EVERRYTHING. He coudn't have cared less. Quickly he came up to the front of the pack.
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

"Oh jeez, running? Ugh, well, I guess it'll warm me up, if nothing else." Charger ran after the group at a jogging pace, the snow crushing and compacting under his paws as he neared the back of the pack.

Shamrock was still setting his stuff up outside. He put on his headphones, trying to get a feel for a new mix he wanted to do for tonight, a very different mix than he had ever tried. He sat on the ground, rifling through his records to try to think of what sounds would be the best for the song remix.
I'm going to go to a Furry Convention wearing a shirt that says "I'm a Furry. All I do I Pawrty" Please tell me you get that joke.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Eris listened to his story, interested, yet still helping his foot, "Wow, that's quite a lot." She remarked. With the final pull, Mitch's foot finally became dislodged, albeit with a few scratches and bruises, "You don't have a while? Why not?" She asked, "Do you even have a place to stay?" She asked him.
"Nope, I don't, sheesh that smarted," Mitch said, rubbing his foot, "That's why I don't have a while. I need to find some place out in the woods before tonight hopefully. Otherwise I'm digging a hole in the side of a hill. I also need to find an old sweater or something, I was groomed before my trip. And I also needed to get some sort of tools. Thanks to your neighboors half a rake here, part of that part's done."

Mitch felt his stomach gurgle. His ears lowered a little.

"Heh, I also need to find a reliable source of food, there's fish around here right?" Mitch asked. Trying not to sound too embarassed.
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

valerio wrote:Valiant stood up. "Yup. A certain mink gets to live until tonight. So," he quickly added to change the subject. "You definitely looked like you liked my dancing skills."
Darien stepped into the room to take a few steps towards Valiant. "Liked it? I didn't like it... I loved it! Oh Val, you were amazing!" He glanced at Rikki with a questioning look. "Did you know he could dance?!" Not waiting for an answer he flopped down next his boyfriend on the floor, taking his paw in his own. "Oh hon... Why were you so shy about it?"

IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance bolted to keep up with the rest of the group as they all started running ahead, being careful to avoid the Ice on the ground under the snow. "Be careful guys there is Ice hidden under the snow!" Lance shouted at the others to make sure they heard. I don't want anyone to get hurt out here. He thought as he kept up with the rest of the group.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

xhunterko wrote:"Nope, I don't, sheesh that smarted," Mitch said, rubbing his foot, "That's why I don't have a while. I need to find some place out in the woods before tonight hopefully. Otherwise I'm digging a hole in the side of a hill. I also need to find an old sweater or something, I was groomed before my trip. And I also needed to get some sort of tools. Thanks to your neighboors half a rake here, part of that part's done."

Mitch felt his stomach gurgle. His ears lowered a little.

"Heh, I also need to find a reliable source of food, there's fish around here right?" Mitch asked. Trying not to sound too embarassed.
Eris nodded, "Yeah, you should probably go out into the middle of the woods to look for food and risk getting killed or starving. And I'm going to just let you and not even offer you a meal." She said, in a smart-alek tone of voice, "You can stay at my house if you want." She offered, "You know, until you find somewhere else." She added quickly, to avoid seeming too open and to keep her tough-girl attitude she was trying to keep up, "I'm sure my dad won't mind. In fact, he'd probably enjoy having another pet around." [/color]She said.
Forty Six & 2
Location: On the streets, checkin out this forum on a stolen iPhone.

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

Dakotah slowed down, Lance was right, everyone should probably slow down in case they slipped on the ice, last thing they needed was someone getting hurt, especially since Dakotah really wanted to get to the clubhouse. But he slowed down and waited for the others to catch up, it was fine, they were only a few blocks away from his uncles' house now anyway, "Just a little bit farther guys, I swear we're really really close!" He said with a smile, breathing heavily from being tired of running.
Off the Air.
Image You'll be going like this the whole time.
Dakotah- S5, P7, E7, C5, I6, A6, L4
Zalgo

Post by Zalgo »

Gray hefted Ying up to stand, and nodded over his shoulder before dashing off after the group again. They'd gotten a bit ahead of them now, but they'd slowed their pace. Ice? He'd slipped on the bit on the road, but in the snow, he knew how to handle it. His claws dug deep , catching the tougher compacted snow to help push him forwards now with this extra weight. Each time he pushed forwards, it was like Ying jerked away from his body, only to get pulled back again. It felt almost like he was pulling a sled back in Alaska. He laughed to himself, zipping a bit past the group once he got to them. He smiled, slowing down to get next to Dakotah again, Ying steady on his back. "You guy's must not run in the snow a lot. Use your claws! You may not go fast, but at least you won't slip!" He laughed lightly, slowing his pace again to drop behind Dakotah once more, retaking his old position. He'd beg to have the chance to be in the front of the group, but he didn't know where they were going.

Looking back over his shoulder again, he smiled at Ying. "How you holding up back there?"
͝Z̧Ą́L͠G̨͜҉O̕͞.҉̧
͜͠

Grey_fox20
Location: Scotland, but then England, then New Zealand, now Australia.

Post by Grey_fox20 »

Forty Six & 2 wrote:Dakotah slowed down, Lance was right, everyone should probably slow down in case they slipped on the ice, last thing they needed was someone getting hurt, especially since Dakotah really wanted to get to the clubhouse. But he slowed down and waited for the others to catch up, it was fine, they were only a few blocks away from his uncles' house now anyway, "Just a little bit farther guys, I swear we're really really close!" He said with a smile, breathing heavily from being tired of running.
Grey saw Dakotah slow down and in turn, he slowed his own pace "well, that was fun" Grey said, almost exhausted "So, we're really close,eh? Good, I need to rest, the run here was absolute terror on my legs" Grey said, stretching out his leg "so, what's this club house like, Dakotah?" Grey asked, waiting for everyone to catch up.
As Grey waited alongside Dakotah, he saw Gray catch up, with Ying on his back "Sound advice there Savage, use the claws, but what about us pets who had their claws filed down by their owners" Grey said, hoping he wasn't the only pet in that group.

RP Characters:
Grey-S4 P4 E6 C10 I7 A6 L5
Buaigh-S10 P3 E10 C5 I2 A10 L2
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Eris nodded, "Yeah, you should probably go out into the middle of the woods to look for food and risk getting killed or starving. And I'm going to just let you and not even offer you a meal." She said, in a smart-alek tone of voice, "You can stay at my house if you want." She offered, "You know, until you find somewhere else." She added quickly, to avoid seeming too open and to keep her tough-girl attitude she was trying to keep up, "I'm sure my dad won't mind. In fact, he'd probably enjoy having another pet around." [/color]She said.
That all sounded good, until the mention of being another pet. Mitch revolted.

"Ugh, I would rather get run over in the street and killed then to be somebody's 'pet'," Mitch said in response, "We hated being trained. The first thing that any one of us agreed to do, was escape and find freedom. You don't know how precious your freedom is until it gets taken away from you. And I would rather die then let that happen again. Sigh." Mitch gazed off into the distance a bit.

"Look, sorry, I don't mean to sound rude, and you've been sweet and all too," Mitch said, "But, your right in a way. I suppose I could hang out back for a little bit at least. It couldn't hurt."
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Broken Fox wrote:Darien stepped into the room to take a few steps towards Valiant. "Liked it? I didn't like it... I loved it! Oh Val, you were amazing!" He glanced at Rikki with a questioning look. "Did you know he could dance?!" Not waiting for an answer he flopped down next his boyfriend on the floor, taking his paw in his own. "Oh hon... Why were you so shy about it?"
Rikki definitely looked puzzled. "Him? Dance? Is that a joke, newshound, or are you *that* desperate to put something in your blog? Any activity not regarding job concerned PE, reading normal books or spicy novels."
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

Ying clung onto greys back but it didn't stop him from jerking about from the run. Ying answered back to Grey saying "Yeh I'm holding up well, I think I'm well rested now. Thanks for the lift." Ying then got off grey and instantly used his claws to steady himself on the ice.
theblackcateyes

Post by theblackcateyes »

When Kurt saw everyone started to run, he only kept walking, he actually have tackle down someone before and he didn't want to do it again.

He saw Lance and Saphia getting far and he tryed to reach them, according to Grey the house was near, -Why all this riot? what thing is in that "cool" clubhouse that make it so cool?- He thought. Hey, wait for me!!!!-He Shouted
Last edited by theblackcateyes on Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

valerio wrote:Rikki definitely looked puzzled. "Him? Dance? Is that a joke, newshound, or are you *that* desperate to put something in your blog? Any activity not regarding job concerned PE, reading normal books or spicy novels."
Darien shot a bewildered look to the mustelid. "What?! You mean you never knew? But I thought you of all people..." He looked back and forth between Val and Rikki, his eyes wide from surprise, before finally settling down. "Yes, he danced. Shamrock roped me into working the DJ set, and he... Oh Rikki, you should have seen it! Val was a natural. The way he moved to the music... I can't believe you haven't done this before, puppy!"

valerio

Post by valerio »

Valiant's cheeks and ears were turning a bright red. "We-ell, I...it happened before I went to the Academy. Mom was a ballet dancer at the La Scala theater, in Milano, and she always brought me with her during her reharsals. I would sit in the public's seat and looked at her and her colleagues dancing.
"At home, I tried to dance when I was alone...and, well, I tried to mix ballet and disco, like you saw me do, before. Once I danced for Mom, when she was forced home with a flu. She liked it a lot, and encouraged me to try during her next birthday..."
His expression turned sad all of a sudden. "It was a disaster. I was proud of what I was doing, and I got laughed at as if I was a...a clown of sort. Even Mom giggled, and that hurt me more than a kick in the butt.
"To cut it short, I abandoned the idea of dancing, singing, doing anything artistic. When I came to age, I asked to enter the Academy and left my old life behind me. I chose the State as my new owner and family."
The Game

Post by The Game »

Pecan wrote:
The Game wrote:Destiny shrugged, but smiled. "We're great," she said. "Actually, I wanted to talk to him about something..." her smile faltered; she wanted to talk to Shamrock about the what to do with Jeff- be happy for him, or stay mad? "...But it's kind of a downer. It can always wait." Destiny rubbed her paws together in hopes of staying warm. "What kind of things did Khun leave for you?"
Paige grinned. "Well, a bike, for starters. And two helmets. I haven't gotten a chance to try riding yet, but I will when the snow clears." Then he frowned. "He also left a photo. I haven't looked at it, though."
Will, tilted his head slightly. "Isn't that what you do with photos?"
"Well, yeah..." A sigh escaped Paige, and he closed his eyes. "I made a promise to Khun. I wouldn't look at that photo, until I was ready to share my biggest secret with him. Yes, that was before he left, but I will still honor that." He kept his eyes closed for a bit longer, before looking to Destiny. "You know, maybe Eris has the right idea. We should look for some of the others."
Destiny shrugged. "Sure. Hopefully we can stay warmer by moving." Paige had sparked her curiosity; what was it a picture of? She fiddled with her thumbs, the her ring, then her watch, trying not to put Paige on the spot by asking. Without meaning to, she suddenly blurted out, "Can you share your biggest secret with me?"