Pet Friendly-Old OOC

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

caelei

Re: Pet Friendly-OOC-Always Recruiting!

Post by caelei »

Double trouble.. I own two coons? an they both are breaking out dangerous animals!! RAGE!!! Pav want to try on a few of Rav's old muzzles now?
Actually, Pavelle need not worry about muzzles... her dad would probably just kick her out of the house (and if he's angry enough, convince his wife to let him dump her somewhere in the wild, probably her original home, which would be pretty far away) Either that, or go behind his wife's back and hand both 'coons into animal control...
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

caelei wrote:
Double trouble.. I own two coons? an they both are breaking out dangerous animals!! RAGE!!! Pav want to try on a few of Rav's old muzzles now?
Actually, Pavelle need not worry about muzzles... her dad would probably just kick her out of the house (and if he's angry enough, convince his wife to let him dump her somewhere in the wild, probably her original home, which would be pretty far away) Either that, or go behind his wife's back and hand both 'coons into animal control...
Either way, you're kinda in a pickle, eh? :lol:
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Jack

Post by Jack »

how come non of the people who are playing in my story arc have replied yet? i mean, c'mon! this concerns you!
Jack PFRG - S-10 P-7 E-2 C-8 I-6 A-4 L-5
Nika PFRG - S-4 P-4 E-6 C-10 I-4 A-6 L-8
The Game

Post by The Game »

Jack wrote:how come non of the people who are playing in my story arc have replied yet? i mean, c'mon! this concerns you!
You too! You haven't replied either!!!
Now please reply people!!!pretty please with chocolate on top???
caelei

Post by caelei »

Either way, you're kinda in a pickle, eh?
Yeah... :?

I don't want my coons to bury themselves in too much trouble... and Pavelle's parents have already been talked to, so it's coming as soon as they get home.
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

caelei wrote:
Either way, you're kinda in a pickle, eh?
Yeah... :?

I don't want my coons to bury themselves in too much trouble... and Pavelle's parents have already been talked to, so it's coming as soon as they get home.

I'm sure Pavelle's parents will be forgiving an understanding....
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
caelei

Post by caelei »

Maybe her mom... her Dad, not so much. But he could come around... anything's possible, right? :)
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Ooh, boy, let's see where this goes. :P
Last edited by Teh Brawler on Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
The Game

Post by The Game »

Quick question , what am I supposed to make the hieroglyphs and French say??
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

caelei wrote:Maybe her mom... her Dad, not so much. But he could come around... anything's possible, right? :)

Rav knows an trusts a real good trainer! :D
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Jack

Post by Jack »

The Game wrote:Quick question , what am I supposed to make the hieroglyphs and French say??
MAGIC!
caelei

Post by caelei »

Rav knows an trusts a real good trainer!

Yeah. Right. Am I... er, I mean Pavelle... is Pavelle the only one around here who thinks Christopher is a little suspicious? :|
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
Djinn

Post by Djinn »

Not at all caelei. He completely spells one more convoluted character backstory, but that's a good thing. People are imaginitive enough to come up with stuff like this.
Djinn: S-5 P-7 E-6 C-5 I-7 A-10 L-2
Glory: S-4 P-6 E-7 C-5 I-5 A-6 L-5
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

caelei wrote:
Rav knows an trusts a real good trainer!

Yeah. Right. Am I... er, I mean Pavelle... is Pavelle the only one around here who thinks Christopher is a little suspicious? :|

Rav kicks his foot along the ground..
Wellllll, he is the one who did successfully break Rav, an then retrained him into the doggie of today.
but is that so bad?
Jack

Post by Jack »

hey athlon! what are we suppose to do with the books? your character is the one that gave them to us so you are the one who is supposed to tell us whats in them!
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Alex wrote:((Since neither Kaido nor Teh Brawler used HP years for their characters, I'm using 1 human year = 7 dog years))
O'Connor is 27 in dog years, making him 53 in human years. That's going by the Housepets! idea that all anthropomorphic animals in this universe live twice as long as normal animals.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

ALSO, might I add, that IN BRITTLES FIRST POST that he said this
Brittles wrote: Age:Will be put in Dog years. 1 year=7 years. Most pets should stick to being somewhere between 10 to 35 years old.
coughs

Now that I've stated that, I might as well post my two guest characters despite them not being in the game.

Name: Isak

Species: mouse

Gang: The Guardians. (called "The Guard" by most people)

-Appearance-
A rather small mouse, for a mouse. has very dark crimson fur.

-Personality-
Think... Pompous knight. He's extremely pompous and obsessed with "Honour" and "Quests"

-Other Notes-
-is rarely seen without his makeshift weapon, a piece of broken glass super-glued to a long nail. making a small Axe. that would hurt, but probably wouldn't do much damage at all.

-is good friends with Allan, but is annoyed sometimes by his stupidity.

-is rarely ever found away from Allan, almost 95% of the time the only way he will be away from him is if another character/force phyiscally made them part.

-SPECIAL-

Strength: 5

Perception: 6

Endurance: 4

Charisma: 6

Intelligence: 4

Agility: 5

Luck: 3

-------------------------------------

Name: Allan

Species: Band-tailed Pigeon

Gang: The Guardians

-Appearance-
need I say/show you more?

-Personality-
Due to his stupidity, he is rather outgoing and usually oblivious to the situation at hand. often adding in little random comments or questions.

-Other Notes-

- is usually pondering something if nothing interesting is going on.

- is rarely ever found away from Isak, almost 95% of the time the only way he will be away from him is if another character/force physically made them part.

Strength: 4

Perception: 3

Endurance: 4

Charisma: 4

Intelligence: 3

Agility: 5

Luck: 5
Last edited by Jimmy Jazz on Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.

what what? Jolly good time.
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

Even though Brittles' post says otherwise, I believe we have changed the age thing from 1 year=7 dog years to 1 year= 3.5 dog years. That's what I've been using for quite awhile now.
Del S2 P6 E2 C5 I10 A8 L3
Sean S6 P5 E10 C3 I6 A6 L6
Bastion S5 P6 E4 C8 I5 A10 L4
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Jack wrote:hey athlon! what are we suppose to do with the books? your character is the one that gave them to us so you are the one who is supposed to tell us whats in them!
ya... just give me a second... I;m thinkin... I have three histories to read on right now.. and with that I'm gonna have brain farts.. give my til like 1800 hrs and I'll have most of the info I need...
'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
The Father of the Atomic bomb.
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

ArgentFlame wrote:Even though Brittles' post says otherwise, I believe we have changed the age thing from 1 year=7 dog years to 1 year= 3.5 dog years. That's what I've been using for quite awhile now.
That's the impression I was under.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Ebly

Post by Ebly »

Er, wait, are those two posts the same or not?
Because I'm really not going to read through all that.
I was going to make a joke but then I did.
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

wait.... argh, HOW THE CRAP DID THERE SUDDENLY BECOME TWO POSTS. Ebly, or someone, please delete one >__>

Also, argh in general because of the age thing. >_<

Ebly

Post by Ebly »

Heh. So double their age in the sheets, that's all. xD

Also you might want to replace (bird's name) with Allan... *giggles*
I was going to make a joke but then I did.
caelei

Post by caelei »

Sorry I took so long to answer this... I must've not seen it, or something. Or I saw it but didn't have time to answer... Sorry.
Not at all caelei. He completely spells one more convoluted character backstory, but that's a good thing. People are imaginitive enough to come up with stuff like this.
And:
Rav kicks his foot along the ground..
Wellllll, he is the one who did successfully break Rav, an then retrained him into the doggie of today.
but is that so bad?
To Djinn: At least you agree with me (I think?) Christopher... I don't know. Maybe I'm wrong in my judgement...

To Keeshah: Yeah, I suppose that's not bad. But Christopher also took that injection (sedative) that they gave Rav, and it obviously didn't affect the human that much, or not even at all. Which would imply that he lied to get Rav to take it. And then there were those two guys who snuck into the interview...

Maybe I'm overthinking things.
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

mathgrant wrote:As Brian continued gazing at the greenery surrounding him in the park, he unconsciously put an arm around Amelia's shoulders.
Ay Carumba! :D
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

*starts thinking* You know, criticism, corrections, thoughts and opinions are something I value greatly, because I know I’m not the perfect writer, I know I can improve, and thus I will take constructive criticism gracefully.

Yeah, I like the RP, and I’ve been with it for a good while, but I’m not above the rules! And when you’re actively in something, having fun, it can be hard to see what you might be doing wrong on your own. So, yeah, I actually didn’t notice I was writing rather than RP’ing. It would have been nicer to know I was “powergaming” sooner, so, you know, I didn’t make anyone angry? I’ll admit it’s fun for me, but it’s not worth it if I’m getting glares when I turn around…I want to know when you think I’ve made a mistake.

Next off…yeah, I really screwed up the animal shelter break in. I’m sorry. Again, it was my fault for trying to RP while in that situation…my mind wasn’t in the right place, I wasn’t communicating with you guys, etc. I messed up, and I’m sorry.

So! Venison is going to wake up, and I’m going to…try to play him a little better. First off, his injuries will affect him…his agility is going to be taken down by half, if not more, due to the nasty gash on his leg. This basically kills all of his fighting and running abilities (for now.) Next, I’m going to be playing much closer to that cha 2 stat of his…if he tries to lie or act, it’s obvious. If he’s trying to hide or avoid something, it’s obvious. If he makes an offhand suggestion, it’s within your character’s full power to ignore it. I’d say the only time people DO listen to him is when he REALLY knows what he’s talking about (with his Int 10). Next, the eyesight. I’ll try to make that more of an impact as well.

Yar yar! I just can’t stay away from Pet Friendly, it seems. Posting soon~
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

Well, buck. I very honestly rarely got annoyed by you. other then the uhm, usual "Bargh! big post!" syndrome.

But other then that! I think only twice I've been bothered by you. And I've been role playing with you from the start. >__>

I'll be honest and say it'll be a interesting change from the two styles, maybe for the better. but hey, your long posts where very well written, and I was interested every time.

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

caelei wrote: To Djinn: At least you agree with me (I think?) Christopher... I don't know. Maybe I'm wrong in my judgement...

To Keeshah: Yeah, I suppose that's not bad. But Christopher also took that injection (sedative) that they gave Rav, and it obviously didn't affect the human that much, or not even at all. Which would imply that he lied to get Rav to take it. And then there were those two guys who snuck into the interview...

Maybe I'm overthinking things.

Christopher only said, it wasn't poisoned. his shot was smaller than what was given Rav. an humans have a much larger body mass than a housepet does.

The other two humans in the interview were, The director of animal affairs (the states top animal official) an the sheriff detective who is investigating the break in at animal control.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Hey, I just found the forum, and I really want to be a part of this roleplay. I made two characters, and I can't wait to start playing!

Name: Maximillian Rozen, But his friends call him Max

Species: Dog, Finnish Lapphund

Gang: None yet

-Appearance-
Max has long, fluffy black hair all along his back and sides. He has a white chest, belly and calves. He has blotches of cream fur along his muzzle, eyebrows and feet. His tail curves up and curls around itself. He tends to have an understanding look on his face, and he has a calming way about him. His collar is red, and his tag is a red cross.

-Personality-
If you need a shoulder to cry on, someone to celebrate with, or just someone to talk to, Max is your dog. He’ll do anything to help others, even if it means harm will come to him. Because of this, he is pretty trusting, which in turn makes him gullible. He tries to act like a big brother to some of the other pets, even if they are older than him. He does have a weak spot for naps, and will take one as often as he can.

-Other Notes-
Max’s mom is a veterinarian at the local clinic. Because of this, he works as a therapist for the pets that attend the clinic. His mother also has taught him First Aid. He also enjoys playing tabletop games, his favorites being D&D, Monopoly, and Chess. He helps cook in his house, and he really enjoys it. He also enjoys reading, when he has the time.

Max has a history of bad luck. As a result, he is very alert of his surroundings, trying to avoid bad things happening.

-SPECIAL-
Strength- 6
Perception- 10
Endurance- 4
Charisma- 7
Intelligence- 8
Agility- 5
Luck- 2

Name: Elizabeth Rozen, but some of the other pets call her Liz or Beth

Species: Cat, Maine Coon/Norwegian Forest

Gang: none yet

-Appearance-
Liz has very long, very well-groomed fur. Her back fur is mainly brown, with black stripes. Along her side, the tips of some of the hairs are tan. Her chest, muzzle and belly are white. Her face is randomly colored with large spots of tan, brown, and white. Her front paws are white from the wrist down, and her hind paws are white from the knees down. A little joke is that she has gloves and boots. Liz’s collar is green, and the charm is a rainbow peace sign.

-Personality-
She loves the outdoors. She would rather sleep outside than in her bed any day. She enjoys hiking, and seeing the sites, as well as nature. She can act very silly and can come off as naive or a ditz (but that's pretty accurate). She can be overly emotional at times, especially when she‘s sad or happy. She is very easy to get to know, and loves making friends, even with the dogs.

-Other Notes-
His father is a teacher, but he goes hiking often, and he usually brings her along. Her mother has taught her First Aid. Liz is all but obsessed with “Going Green.” Liz is a vegetarian, and disapproves of killing other animals. She likes to hike and camp, and does so often.

-SPECIAL-

Strength- 4
Perception- 4
Endurance- 8
Charisma- 5
Intelligence- 3
Agility- 10
Luck- 8

P.S. Do I have to wait for them to be approved, or do I just post?
Last edited by ctcmjh on Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:32 pm, edited 9 times in total.
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

Looks good to me, except that your second character's SPECIAL is 3 points over the limit. I think there's an open slot in Radiant Gardens for you.
Del S2 P6 E2 C5 I10 A8 L3
Sean S6 P5 E10 C3 I6 A6 L6
Bastion S5 P6 E4 C8 I5 A10 L4
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Okay, I'll fix it, and thanks, I'll post there now.
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Keeshah? Don't you think you should allow Caelei a chance to have Pavelle react to the medics BEFORE you have her strapped to a strecher without Caelei's input? That's kinda big, considering where's she might be off to.
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
caelei

Post by caelei »

Christopher only said, it wasn't poisoned. his shot was smaller than what was given Rav. an humans have a much larger body mass than a housepet does.

The other two humans in the interview were, The director of animal affairs (the states top animal official) an the sheriff detective who is investigating the break in at animal control.
Okay, okay. I see. Pavelle must be rubbing off on me... which I'm not necessarily sure is a good thing... :D
Keeshah? Don't you think you should allow Caelei a chance to have Pavelle react to the medics BEFORE you have her strapped to a strecher without Caelei's input? That's kinda big, considering where's she might be off to.
Eh. It's fine. I don't mind, really. Pavelle wouldn't be able to do anything but be scared, anyways, so I wouldn't have been able to do much with her, in the first place. In other circumstances, I might've had an issue with it (like if Pavelle had been fully functional and able to fight back) but it's okay, for right now.
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

If Vanilla knew how Zappa was greeting the newcomers she'd hate him even more--he didn't greet her that way, and he professes to like her....
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Buckdida wrote:Keeshah? Don't you think you should allow Caelei a chance to have Pavelle react to the medics BEFORE you have her strapped to a strecher without Caelei's input? That's kinda big, considering where's she might be off to.

We have been plotting, tossing ideas, an creating action plans in Page-mails.
before we post to the role-play. It's currently scripted between us, instead of free form.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

OMG I'VE CREATED A MONSTER!!!!

lol In other words... when ever i try something in other RPGs... it flomps and I become a side character... now... i do think its getting fun every person who goes along with this... but... I honestly never knew something that was suppose to be a side show attraction... could become a broadway hit....

Btw I was just trying to keep this like Tarot in the acutal comic... so its now grown into something new and awesome...
'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
The Father of the Atomic bomb.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Athlon2736 wrote:OMG I'VE CREATED A MONSTER!!!!

lol In other words... when ever i try something in other RPGs... it flomps and I become a side character... now... i do think its getting fun every person who goes along with this... but... I honestly never knew something that was suppose to be a side show attraction... could become a broadway hit....

Btw I was just trying to keep this like Tarot in the acutal comic... so its now grown into something new and awesome...
Hey, don't forget, Springtime for Hitler was supposed to be a flop too.... :P
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
Cthonion

Post by Cthonion »

Name: Jance Stovall

Species: Tomcat

Gang: None yet

Appearance: He's thin and gangly, even for a cat. Jetblack fur covered his entire body, not one single hair a different color. His eyes were a deep brown, and his whiskers and tail longer than a normal feline's. His whiskers were twice the length, drooping down to his chest, half limp. His tail was one and a half times the length, and was usually curled loosely around his waist. His collar itself was red, hanging loosely around his neck due to his gangly appearance, a symbol hanging down from the collar in the shape of a strange cylindrical image, that of a flute.

Personality:
He is a little withdrawn and nervous around new people, but any time another pet shows him any amount of kindness they earn his friendship and loyalty, to the point of it being a weakness. To his and others owners he is hesitant to show any trust or friendship, and fears many of them because of hidden motives that may or may not actually be there. Emotionally, he seems stunted, only seeming to have the emotional depth of a 10 year old, and tends to wear his emotions on his shoulder, whether he tries to hide them or not.

Other Notes:
Was moved to the Radiant gardens as a "rescue" from an abusive owner, not much else was said about him, but some rumors could have bounded out from speculations. He himself kept to himself, seeming to nervous to approach the others, and was sometimes seen absorbed in his own devices near a window at the house or on the front steps.

S 3
P 8
E 4
C 8
I 9
A 5
L 5
"You should join the military :3 That way instead of bombing military bases you can log them"
Jack

Post by Jack »

ChewyChewy wrote:
Athlon2736 wrote:OMG I'VE CREATED A MONSTER!!!!

Hey, don't forget, Springtime for Hitler was supposed to be a flop too.... :P
*high five* couldn't have said it better myself.

also: ooooooooh! my character who so far didn't show any interest in the magic just did something interesting. i wonder how this plot will unfold.
The Game

Post by The Game »

So lost!! Someone please explain what just happened!!!
this is what I get for going to school....