HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

theblackcateyes

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by theblackcateyes »

Kurt was running down the street, he've clossed his door, and was following to the other pets, he was “the new guy" and need some news friends from the new neighborhood-The house cant wait-tought.Then he saw them, when he have reached to the other pets, he couldn't stop, he crashed with one of the dogs.

-AHH!!!- Sorry, I don't..*extreme shame*- He sudenly standed up and try to help to the pet that he have tackled down.
-Are you alright? I really sorry!!! that descent is to "vertical"- then he looks to the other pets, they see him very strangely.
-Good joob Kurt, you have messed up again!!!-Thought
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

Ying was walking along with Lance and Charger when he was tackled to the ground and dazed he said "Anybody got the number plate of that train??" he then shock himself out of it and was helped up by a new pet and he said "I'm fine, you the one who tackled the living daylights out of me?" He then shock off the snow and said "It's fine, so let me guess...your new you want a friend...which you have by tackling the point into me..." Ying laughed at that before continuing saying "And you'd like a tour of the area, I personally say yes but warn me if you do that again." Ying them turned to the others and said "What you guys say?"
Last edited by YingBlanc on Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a brony now, Bronies are cool - Doctor Whooves =3
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

"Aw snap... I shouldn't hav--." Shamrock's sentence was cut off by the giant flying snowball that collided square on with his face. He felt the cold frozen liquid melt around his eyes, nose and jaw. "W-Wow... t-that's freaking cold. Dang Val... such a meanie when someone talks about Darien." Charger had already left the group at that point and started jogging with Lance "Y-You guys have a clubhouse? T-that's pretty cool." Charger found himself breathing heavily, considering it didn't help that he had never run in the snow.
I'm going to go to a Furry Convention wearing a shirt that says "I'm a Furry. All I do I Pawrty" Please tell me you get that joke.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Valiant put his good arm around Darien and hugged him. "You can bet it that I turn bad doggie when it comes to Dari. And if you still want to be tonight's DJ, apologize to him."
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

"O-okay... I think I know just how to do it." Shamrock got a mischevious grin on his face and cocked one leg back. "DARIEN GLOMP!!" He shouted and tackled Valiant and Darien simultaneously, making all three fall into the snow. Shamrock giggled loudly and hugged Darien "I'm sorry about that."
I'm going to go to a Furry Convention wearing a shirt that says "I'm a Furry. All I do I Pawrty" Please tell me you get that joke.
Forty Six & 2
Location: On the streets, checkin out this forum on a stolen iPhone.

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

Dakotah slowed down when he heard Lance to slow down and that there was a new guy. Man, a lot of new people here now. But more members! Dakotah thought to himself and walked back to meet up with everyone. "And who's this?" Dakotah said looking at Gray.
Off the Air.
Image You'll be going like this the whole time.
Dakotah- S5, P7, E7, C5, I6, A6, L4
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

Challenger01 wrote:"O-okay... I think I know just how to do it." Shamrock got a mischevious grin on his face and cocked one leg back. "DARIEN GLOMP!!" He shouted and tackled Valiant and Darien simultaneously, making all three fall into the snow. Shamrock giggled loudly and hugged Darien "I'm sorry about that."
"Hey now, hold on! Wait!" Darien cried out but it was too late, Shamrock had tackled them to the ground and the malinois tipped over like a tree. Timber! As he was laying in the cold snow again, wiping it from his muzzle, he felt a pair of arms around him. At first he thought that Valiant had hugged him to shield him from the fall, but the arms were less muscled and the body was much slimmer, and he definitely didn't feel the press of metal. "Ah, it's okay Shamrock!" Darien said, looking up at the labrador. "I think that between you calling me an easy target, Valiant's giant snow-cannon-ball, and you tackling us we're even!" he laughed.
"I watch ponies now! Ponies are cool!"

Darien Shephard - SP - S-4 P-9 E-3 C-8 I-10 A-2 L-6
Dusk Roscoe - YF - S-4 P-7 E-7 C-5 I-5 A-8 L-6
Roxanne Cooper - BPS - S-4 P-6 E-4 C-7 I-8 A-7 L-6
valerio

Post by valerio »

Challenger01 wrote:"O-okay... I think I know just how to do it." Shamrock got a mischevious grin on his face and cocked one leg back. "DARIEN GLOMP!!" He shouted and tackled Valiant and Darien simultaneously, making all three fall into the snow. Shamrock giggled loudly and hugged Darien "I'm sorry about that."
"Gueff 't fuffifef," said Valiant, muzzle buried deep in snow. Then the Italian Wolf stood up on all fours. He shook vigorously himself clean. "Let's go to your place and grab your disco stuff. We have few hours to set everything up."
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

"Disco stuff? Are you crazy? I mean, my stuff is old tech, but I've got some special surprises for the party." Shamrock thought to himself Now, if only I could get a Deadmau5 helmet. "Alright... I need you to help me pick it up, Darien, if you don't mind coming over and grabbing the light stuff, just records, I figure your strong puppy can help me carry the heavy stuff."
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

"Alright Shammy, let's go!" Darien wagged as he stood, small bits of snow flying off of his tail as he did so. "You know, now that I think about it, I haven't been over at your place yet..." He looked at Valiant and smiled, dusting a spot of snow from his fur that the wolfdog's shaking missed. "And I just can't wait to see you disco dancing, puppy-o!"

valerio

Post by valerio »

If a dog could've turned pale, Valiant would've perfectly blended with the surrounding snow. When he spoke, his voice had a sudden terrified girlish squeaky tone. "No! No way!"
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

Forty Six & 2 wrote:Dakotah slowed down when he heard Lance to slow down and that there was a new guy. Man, a lot of new people here now. But more members! Dakotah thought to himself and walked back to meet up with everyone. "And who's this?" Dakotah said looking at Gray.
Ying turned to Dakotah and said "Ah another good question, this cat here is the cat that tackled me as an introduction." He then turned to the cat and said "So what you known as as well then. Hope these ain't to many questions."
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

valerio wrote:If a dog could've turned pale, Valiant would've perfectly blended with the surrounding snow. When he spoke, his voice had a sudden terrified girlish squeaky tone. "No! No way!"
Darien raised an eyebrow. He had been joking a moment ago, so why wasn't Valiant? Ever so slowly, a grin spread across the shepherd's face. Look at the fearsome wolfdog, terrified by the idea of shaking his tail! "What's the matter, love? Surely you'll do it for me, won't you?" He put on his best puppy eyes. "Puh-lease? Just imagine, you, me, the dance-floor, 80s music! It'll be... fabulous..." His voice trailed off with a wink.

valerio

Post by valerio »

Valiant looked at the nearest tree, ready to climb it and stay there until summertime. He was stiff like a trunk, himself. His voice still held that funny squaky voice. "Me bad at dancing! Me clumsy! Me good wallflower!
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

"Perhaps I can convince Valiant... since there won't be any 80's music... it's all modern, but I'll make a few more remixes. And in all honesty, the records are blank, they're just there for the scratching sounds." Shamrock started walking toward his house and motioned for Valiant and Darien to follow him.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance gabbed Grays paw and shook it as Ying was knocked over by a new animal showing up. He turned putting his paws back at his sides and waved at the new Cat "Hey there, I'm Lance, looks like a bunch of new people need to be shown around today." Lance said.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

After a few minutes, Archimedes slowed down, he just liked to run way too much. He came back to the group just in time to hear about the dancing. That wasn't something he did. NEVER. EVER.

"Ich tanze nicht, Ich kann nicht. (I don't dance, I can't.)" he said quietly, hoping to talk his way out of the dancing element of this party. What a disaster he'd be. The only up side was that he was light enough that stepping on someone else's feet probably wouldn't hurt them that much. At least, that's what he thought.

OOC: sorry for lack of activity/late posting... crew's gone into turbo...
Zalgo

Post by Zalgo »

"I'm a bit more of an explorer, but if you're offering, I can't pass up the opportunity." Gray said, turning with Lance to the cat and the third approacher. They had a bit of a tumble right there. He wondered who could of been in such a hurry as to literally meet at less then an arms length of distance from the other. He chuckled softly, this town really was full of energy, and from what he heard, new faces too. This comforted him a little, feeling happy that he wasn't the only new face to this neighborhood. That's always embarrassing. He cleared his throat, and reached his paw up, removing his beanie as though he was greeting someone of high importance. The fur on his head as shaggy, and all messed up. Hat head, it was strong with this one. "It's a pleasure to meet everyone here, my name is Gray Savage. Don't let my last name fool you, I'm no cavenine." He chuckled at his little pun on the species, and replaced his hat upon his head.
̧H͟e̢ w̷h́o̵ ̢́W̶͡͞a҉i̢t͜s̶̵ ͡͠B̴e̸h̵̛͡i̧͞n͟d T̛͢͠h̀e͜ ͠W̡͘͞a̶ĺ̴ļ͢.͏
͝Z̧Ą́L͠G̨͜҉O̕͞.҉̧
͜͠

Black: S2 P8 E8 C8 I10 A3 L3
Gray: S7 P5 E8 C8 I5 A4 L5
theblackcateyes

Ying turned to Dakotah and said "Ah another good question, this cat here is the cat that tackled me as an introduction." He then turned to the cat and said "So what you known as as well then. Hope these ain't to many questions."
-Oh thanks, i will keep that in my mind Ying-. Said Kurt, he looks like a very nice guy.
-Hi, I am Kurt- he said , extending his paw to Ying like a polite signal, he was very introvertid but he liked to know new people. When the other pet shakes his hand, he looks to Dakota, and he did the same thing.

-Hey, so what are you planing to do today guys??? (excited)...well if you want tell me of course *shamed again*- he asked. -Don't be such an child Kurt, you are a stranger to them, why you think that they are going to tell you about their plans, you can't just pop up and go with them- thought.

So, Kurt lowered his head, and waited for the horrible exclusive answer, he was imagining the worst:-What do you care??? Go away!!- and the laughter, the horrible laughter, that's what he thought that it's gonna to happen next.
Last edited by theblackcateyes on Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

valerio wrote:Valiant looked at the nearest tree, ready to climb it and stay there until summertime. He was stiff like a trunk, himself. His voice still held that funny squaky voice. "Me bad at dancing! Me clumsy! Me good wallflower!
Darien heard the newcomer shout behind him, but after a nod to greet him, he shot an apologetic glance to the guy and turned his attention back to Valiant. Right now he couldn't chat when Val seemed so stressed, his boyfriend needed his attention. He just hoped he wouldn't run up that tree he was eyeing after hearing the black cat mention disco again. "Love, what's the matter?" the shepherd asked, all the teasing gone from his voice now. He put a paw on Valiant's shoulder and rubbed gently, trying to calm him. Then he realized... "You really didn't get out much back in Italy... Look hon, you don't have to do it if you don't want to, but I was hoping... We'll be with our friends, you don't have to worry about being clumsy! No one is born with perfect skills, I could teach you, hmmm?"

valerio

Post by valerio »

Valiant's eyes were as much dilated as physically possible. His pupils had shrunk to the near invisibility. He was barely controlling his bladder. Now he was speaking with a barely audible whisper. "No lessons, no nothing, no showing off. You have fun with anyone you want, just keep me out of dancing, staging, performing, please, please, I really can't, OK? Please."
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

But I want to have fun with you! Darien bit his tongue before voicing his thought and probably pushing Val over the edge. He watched with a worried expression as the wolfdog's body language grew erratic, he seemed to be on the brink of a nervous breakdown. "Alright love, it's okay. You won't have to do anything if you don't want to!" He couldn't imagine the cause of this reaction, but he didn't want to press this issue any further at the moment, poor Valiant looked like he was about to explode... He'd get to the bottom of this, but for one thing, the middle of the park with strangers around was not a place that would help Valiant relax.

Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

"Are you guys coming or what? I need some help carrying the stuff... I'm not THAT strong." Shamrock said back to Darien and Valiant. "Seriously guys, we can figure this out when the time comes, but now is not the time for it."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Phew, all done!

And not a predator in sight for the whole thing for that matter! Which, made Mitch worry just a little bit. No predators right now wouldn't mean no predators later. Mitch shrugged and flicked the end of his tail just a little to make sure the last specks of dirt were gone. He hadn't had been able to do that for a while. He sighed for a moment.

"Well, now that that's done, let's see where this shall lead us, shall we?" He followed the stream along it's wooded course, slipping on but one stone and only getting his head smacked on one branch. Then finally he came to the clearing where the lake was.

"Pretty," he said aloud.

I just hope there's some fish in there, but I'll need tools first! He thought, hopefully, he was nearing a town or something from the noises he had heard. He spotted a trail and followed. Then all of a sudden he came out into an open field, with, odd equipment on it. He had never seen it's like. But he did recognise some swings.

Is this a park? He thought. Then he saw them. A pack of three wolves in the middle of the field! At least, he was sure they were wolves. He froze in fear. Maybe they hadn't seen him yet? But when the lead wolf in the front of the pack turned around to address the others, he bolted up and up the nearest tree hoping he hadn't had been seen. Branches crashed down in bunches and in such a commotion.

Well, as well as I can be not seen without being not HEARD! He thought. All he could do now was stay up as high as he could and wait. He then noticed the tree was shaking.

Oh just great! Real stealthy there Mitch. He thought. He then tried to calm himself down.

(ooc: valerio. what does your house look like on the outside? and, is there an open window to the attic? *Hint hint*)
The Game

Post by The Game »

Pecan wrote:"Not for Christmas, no." He smiled. "I told him not to, since he left me a couple things after leaving." One priceless, he finished in his head. "So, Desi, how are you and Shamrock doing?" His smile didn't falter while asking this; he'd accepted about a month and a half ago that they were together, so it didn't bother him to talk about it.

(OOC: Val, wasn't Rikki headed to find Will?)
Destiny shrugged, but smiled. "We're great," she said. "Actually, I wanted to talk to him about something..." her smile faltered; she wanted to talk to Shamrock about the what to do with Jeff- be happy for him, or stay mad? "...But it's kind of a downer. It can always wait." Destiny rubbed her paws together in hopes of staying warm. "What kind of things did Khun leave for you?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Broken Fox wrote:But I want to have fun with you! Darien bit his tongue before voicing his thought and probably pushing Val over the edge. He watched with a worried expression as the wolfdog's body language grew erratic, he seemed to be on the brink of a nervous breakdown. "Alright love, it's okay. You won't have to do anything if you don't want to!" He couldn't imagine the cause of this reaction, but he didn't want to press this issue any further at the moment, poor Valiant looked like he was about to explode... He'd get to the bottom of this, but for one thing, the middle of the park with strangers around was not a place that would help Valiant relax.
"...Thank you," he whispered, before running after Shamrock, happy for that diversion.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

theblackcateyes wrote:
-Oh thanks, i will keep that in my mind Ying-. Said Kurt, he looks like a very nice guy.
-Hi, I am Kurt- he said , extending his paw to Ying like a polite signal, he was very introvertid but he liked to know new people. When the other pet shakes his hand, he looks to Dakota, and he did the same thing.

-Hey, so what are you planing to do today guys??? (excited)...well if you want tell me of course *shamed again*- he asked. -Don't be such an child Kurt, you are a stranger to them, why you think that they are going to tell you about their plans, you can't just pop up and go with them- thought.

So, Kurt lowered his head, and waited for the horrible exclusive answer, he was imagining the worst:-What do you care??? Go away!!- and the laughter, the horrible laughter, that's what he thought that it's gonna to happen next.
Lance giggled a bit at the joke from Gray and smiled at Kurt "Its nice to meet you Kurt we were just going to explore the town together show everyone around. You can come if you like. I've lived here so long I know just about every place here." Lance said happily trying to get Kurt to pick his head up and look less scared.
Grey_fox20
Location: Scotland, but then England, then New Zealand, now Australia.

Post by Grey_fox20 »

"wait...there we go and...done!" Grey said to himself, wrapping the final bit of duct tape around his secret project "Now to test it" Grey said, pressing a button on his little machine. "woah! Grey shouted as a small, cardboard box was shot out of the broken attic window Hmmm...maybe I should adjust that...first I'll need the box back... Grey thought to himself, trying to open the attic door "you've got to be kiddin' me" Grey said in disbelief as he realised the door was locked.

Grey stuck his head out the attic window "Could anyone throw that small box up to me...please?" Grey said out the window, until he saw that there were a few more new people with the group well...I'm goin' to need more cardboard...and tape. Grey thought to himself, looking down at the other new pets in the park.

RP Characters:
Grey-S4 P4 E6 C10 I7 A6 L5
Buaigh-S10 P3 E10 C5 I2 A10 L2
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

"Okay, so here's the basic deal. Valiant and I will carry the deck, Darien, carry my laptop and records. It's super light, you'll have no problem carrying it." Shamrock walked up to his house and found the Mustang was parked in the driveway Looks like Mom's home He thought before opening the unlocked door. "Oh sweetie... you're home, I'm on the couch. I need to rest for a while okay?" "Sure thing Mom! Me and my buddies are just getting some stuff from my room, I'm going to that party tonight." "Okay hun, just be safe okay? Don't drink too much orange soda." Shamrock giggled, since the last time he got drunk, he walked around the house thinking he was the King of England. Shamrock lead Valiant and Darien up the stairs to his room.
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

Ying turned to the request from the window and saw grey and said "Oh hey Grey, sure I'll pass it up." then Ying grabbed the box and slowly climbed up a tree in easy reach to Grey and asked "What you need this for anyway mate?"
theblackcateyes

And who is he?, that one form the house, that one in the window?- Asked Kurt to the pets. He look to Ying climb the tree and he tought: -This pets are so actives-
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

Challenger01 wrote:"Okay, so here's the basic deal. Valiant and I will carry the deck, Darien, carry my laptop and records. It's super light, you'll have no problem carrying it." Shamrock walked up to his house and found the Mustang was parked in the driveway Looks like Mom's home He thought before opening the unlocked door. "Oh sweetie... you're home, I'm on the couch. I need to rest for a while okay?" "Sure thing Mom! Me and my buddies are just getting some stuff from my room, I'm going to that party tonight." "Okay hun, just be safe okay? Don't drink too much orange soda." Shamrock giggled, since the last time he got drunk, he walked around the house thinking he was the King of England. Shamrock lead Valiant and Darien up the stairs to his room.
Darien followed Shamrock as he led them to his house. He stole the occasional glance at Valiant, to see if he calmed down, but otherwise he kept quiet until they arrived and walked upstairs. "Alright Sham, just tell me what to grab..." he told the labrador somewhat absentmindedly, as Shamrock laid out the plans to carry his DJing stuff to Val's place.

Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

Shamrock opened the door to his room and walked over to the closet, which, hidden behind stacks of shorts and extra collars, was his DJing set. Two turntables, that, at this point had stacked up a pile of dust "Well... this is it, too bad I haven't used it in forever. Oh goodness me I just had an idea." Shamrock grinned widely and drug the set out into the middle of the room. "Darien, you'll like this." Shamrock grabbed his laptop and a few extra recods and placed them on the turntables. He opened the DJ program that he had installed when he got the set and picked one of his favourite songs. "Darien, come here, stands right in front of the thing. Val, I'm going to borrow him for a few minutes."

(OOC, I'll be linking the songs that Shamrock has "remixed" which are basically from DJ Hero 2)
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Okay, but remember he's reserved."
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

"Oh, don't worry, you get to watch your sweet doggie become a temporary DJ" Shamrock tried to remember his own movements for the scratching, for his, it was a very precise motion that he had to do in order to make it sound good.
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

Darien stepped forward clueless to Shamrock's intentions, but then gasped as the labrador mentioned him doing some DJing. "Wha- What do you want me to do?!" Oh, how fast the roles have switched, now he was the one looking pale. He gulped loud enough to be heard by the others. "I don't know how to DJ!"

valerio

Post by valerio »

This time, it was Valiant to go behind Darien, then putting his hands over his shoulders. "Here's a deal that could make us both happy, love. You do the DJing and let Shammy teach you. I'll do the dancing tonight while you'll be DJing. And I'll perform solo. The others can watch but can't touch. Deal?"
Grey_fox20
Location: Scotland, but then England, then New Zealand, now Australia.

Post by Grey_fox20 »

YingBlanc wrote:Ying turned to the request from the window and saw grey and said "Oh hey Grey, sure I'll pass it up." then Ying grabbed the box and slowly climbed up a tree in easy reach to Grey and asked "What you need this for anyway mate?"
"I don't want to spoil the surprise, but I need this for a little surprise I got planned for new years." Grey said, taking the box from Ying "Thanks for the help" Grey started to say, until he saw a black cat looking up to him "who's the newer-ish pet?" Grey asked Ying, taking a stray bit of duct tape of his own collar.

RP Characters:
Grey-S4 P4 E6 C10 I7 A6 L5
Buaigh-S10 P3 E10 C5 I2 A10 L2
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

After a while, the tree stopped shaking, Mitch, on the other hand, not so much.

Okay, okay, calm down! He yelled to himself.

Maybe they didn't see me and aren't there any more. He told himself.

Steeling himself for the worst, he looked back in the direction of the park.

Whoa.

He was more high up then he thought, and, to his delight, the pack had seemingly moved on. Then he noticed a smaller pack.

"Oh great, one thing for another, if it's not, wait, a minute," he stopped whispering and took a closer look at this group. Pointy ears? Fluffy tails? Wait, that would make these...

Facepalm.

"Cats!" he said to himself, "And that 'wolf' pack was a group of dogs! Boy what an idiot. How couldn't I have recognized that?" Anyways, it was best they didn't see him, at all. Still, he thought about how far these trees went? All the way to the road? He hopped from one tree to another, and another, and...

"Whoops!" he said aloud, almost falling off a branch. There was the sidewalk, and there was the street below.

Phew. He thought again. Then he noticed a particularly nice house. There was a driveway, a nice front lawn, a shed, and bushes along the fences. One thing that attracted him to this house was a plot of shallowed snow. Which meant a garden of some sort. Which, of course, meant tools!

Well, no need to be stealing their tools, he thought. He'd just find the broken ones. He took a quick look left and right. Then left again noticing another smaller group of pets!

Oh great! He thought. Well, it was now or never. He carefully eased himself down the tree and stayed behind it. Then, when he was fairly certain, he got into a low crouch.

Okay, steady as she goes, easy, easy...

Then, without a word, shot across the street as quick as he could go! Gunning straight for the bushes!
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

"Alrighty then Mr. Nervous." Shamrock gently nudged Valiant away from his love and took Darien's paws in his, placing Darien's paws on the discs. "Alright, Valiant, I'm just trying to basically control Darien as I would myself, it's not any advances, it's just for better control okay?" Shamrock put his head on Darien's shoulder and pressed play on the song. As the rhythms started, Shamrock put his right paw back on Darien's and closed his eyes. He never kept his eyes open while he was working, it allowed him to concentrate. As one of Shamrock's first scratches came up, he whispered to Darien "Watch this." And pulled back the right record to make a short rhythmic scratching sound, while the song kept playing. "That's basically it, but I'll lead you through the song, you'll have your chance later tonight."