HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

ArgentFlame

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by ArgentFlame »

Del stood near the open door, watching the scene unfold. She looked up at Milk as she walked into the house. "Hi there, it's perfectly alright, it is very hot out." She said, turning to look at Milk. "I'm Endellion, but just Del works fine."
Del S2 P6 E2 C5 I10 A8 L3
Sean S6 P5 E10 C3 I6 A6 L6
Bastion S5 P6 E4 C8 I5 A10 L4
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Sid put his hands on his hips indignantly, "Hey! I'll have you know that that's top-grade catnip you're smelling, and I was only sleeping in that garbage can, and only because someone put me in there while I was asleep. It was a joke, get it? And I like my jacket, it's got pockets! Don't you wish you had pockets, I mean, check this out!" he shoved his hadns deep in his pockets and flapped the jacket about on him, showing off it's pocket-depth, "Yeah, bet you wish you could have this kinda storage-capacity with this kinda style!"
“I generally don’t like clothing of any kind, especially not when it’s hot enough outside to melt car tires.” Blood responded in a rather flat tone, before looking up to the roof again, this time talking directly to the dog who’d been on his mind this entire time “Venison, I’d appreciate it if you came down from there. I actually do have something to talk to you about, and I think you’ll be interested..” He raised his arm to help keep the sun out of his face as he looked up to talk.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

ctcmjh wrote:"Stay away from that cat, will you? The look he gave you really creeped me out. And I don't want to be forced to pick catnip-stenched fur out of my claws, if you know what I mean."
"Oh, why? Are you afraid that he is going to snatch away my heart? Why didn't you tell me earlier!" Milk giggled, before getting even closer to Cookie. "Or are you afraid that I am going steal his heart away instead, hmmm~? Oh, I KNOW the charms of those wild and dangerous types! Could he be your type? Eh, Cookie?" She grinned widely as she poked fun of her younger sister.
ArgentFlame wrote:"Hi there, it's perfectly alright, it is very hot out." She said, turning to look at Milk. "I'm Endellion, but just Del works fine."
Shifting her focus away from Cookie for the moment, Milk offered her finger to shake hand with the little mouse. "Well! It's nice to meet you, Del! Me and Cookie." She gestured to her cat sibling. "Have just moved in here recently, so we are still not familiar with this place!"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Aquablast wrote:"Oh, why? Are you afraid that he is going to snatch away my heart? Why didn't you tell me earlier!" Milk giggled, before getting even closer to Cookie. "Or are you afraid that I am going steal his heart away instead, hmmm~? Oh, I KNOW the charms of those wild and dangerous types! Could he be your type? Eh, Cookie?" She grinned widely as she poked fun of her younger sister.
Cookie rolled her eyes at Milk's antics, and scooted a little further from her, "Very funny, Milk. You hit the nail on the head. I'm in love with you, and the new cat." She joked, smiling a little.
Aquablast wrote:Shifting her focus away from Cookie for the moment, Milk offered her finger to shake hand with the little mouse. "Well! It's nice to meet you, Del! Me and Cookie..." She gestured to her cat sibling. "Have just moved in here recently, so we are still not familiar with this place!"
She looked to the mouse who spoke to Milk, "Hi." She said to Del as Milk gestured to her. Cookie was never one for words, and tended to speak in shorter sentences.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:“Venison, I’d appreciate it if you came down from there. I actually do have something to talk to you about, and I think you’ll be interested..” He raised his arm to help keep the sun out of his face as he looked up to talk.

His not going to do that.. remember the song? you gotta catch him to get your wish!
Rav breaks out in song.. ( Howl )
Saw him runnin' thru the Western Wood
A very rare sight to see
He can make your wishes good
If brought into captivity

So hi-ho away we go
Off to capture our wish
Hi low the white stag goes
Slippery as a fish!!
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:
His not going to do that.. remember the song? you gotta catch him to get your wish!
Rav breaks out in song.. ( Howl )
Saw him runnin' thru the Western Wood
A very rare sight to see
He can make your wishes good
If brought into captivity

So hi-ho away we go
Off to capture our wish
Hi low the white stag goes
Slippery as a fish!!
Blood’s expression eased up a bit as he slowly looked back to Rav. “......Was that something you prepared, or did you just make that up on the spot this every second?“ He looked back up again into the shadow of his own arm towards Venison. “Whatever, but I will go up there to catch him if I have to...”
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:Blood’s expression eased up a bit as he slowly looked back to Rav. “......Was that something you prepared, or did you just make that up on the spot this every second?“ He looked back up again into the shadow of his own arm towards Venison. “Whatever, but I will go up there to catch him if I have to...”

Rav blushes a bit..
I don't think i'm smart enough to be making stuff up on the spot..
Altho Venison does say that i watch too much TV, my Lord blood..

Rav then does an curling Bow.
Last edited by Keeshah on Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Venison slid down the pipe, muttering something about Tory running off. He wasn't paying much attention to anything, concerned over Tory's problem of being flighty when his player was unavailable to post. With his own player unavailable, Venison continued to grumble as he lugged off in another direction...
Sid blinked a bit, watching all the funny dogs do their funny things, wearing his same straight face. Finally he spoke up, "I guess the deer got... Spooked. >:|"
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“Rav, stop doing that, and just so you know, breaking eye contact while bowing is a real easy way to get hurt.” Blood was about to confront Venison as he climbed off the rain pipe, but unfortunately, Venison darted off before he had a chance to. “Hey wait! GET BACK HERE!” But the smaller dog was already out of sight. The coydog muttered to himself “....For a skinny, short dog in army pants, he has some impressive agility..” Blood might have been a little more set on chasing him down if it wasn’t so hot out, he’d have to just find him again later. Lucky him. He looked back at Sid again, more annoyed that Venison had run off. “Yeah, no kidding..”
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:“Rav, stop doing that, and just so you know, breaking eye contact while bowing is a real easy way to get hurt.”

Rav pirouettes, an slinks into a graceful kneeling position.

Wat? I'm watching where i'm bowing, it's not like i'm going to bump my head into the sidewalk again.. o.O Umm yea.....
Or are you saying that you would want to hurt lil ol' meeeeee???

blink blinking up cutely at Blood, from where he is kneeling now.

D-Singer wrote:“....For a skinny, short dog in army pants, he has some impressive agility..”

Rav sniffs up at the breeze.. still detecting Venison's scent, he didn't go far off..
Yea, but he can't keep it up for very long..
But it's best to leave him along for a while when he freaks out like that..
besides it's just to hot to go chasing after that crazy dog.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Keeshah wrote:
D-Singer wrote:“Rav, stop doing that, and just so you know, breaking eye contact while bowing is a real easy way to get hurt.”
Rav pirouettes, an slinks into a graceful kneeling position.
Wat? I'm watching where i'm bowing, it's not like i'm going to bump my head into the sidewalk again.. o.O Umm yea.....
Or are you saying that you would want to hurt lil ol' meeeeee???

blink blinking up cutely at Blood, from where he is kneeling now.
"Um, I'm here!" Sid said, raising a paw, "And judging by my previous actions, you really shouldn't be trusting me not to kick you or something while you're not looking."
D-Singer wrote:“....For a skinny, short dog in army pants, he has some impressive agility..”
Rav sniffs up at the breeze.. still detecting Venison's scent, he didn't go far off..
Yea, but he can't keep it up for very long..
But it's best to leave him along for a while when he freaks out like that..
besides it's just to hot to go chasing after that crazy dog.
"Maybe if you leave some meat out for him, he'll come home. Perhaps some... Venison. might lure this Deer character back? >:|" Sid said again, with the same straight face.

(( in case it's not obvious, he thinks Venison's name is Deer or something. ))
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“Maybe ‘I’ won’t but I thought that would be something I’d just let you know, for your own sake.” The heat probably wasn’t doing anything to improve Blood’s mood, and Sid wasn’t making it any better. He turned to face him, giving the black cat an unfriendly look as he responded. “I’m not, but then again I don’t think anyone here would do something that stupid for no reason.” The coydog glanced in the direction Venison ran off again. “I’ll take it he’s not going to make it very far in this heat. I’ll find him later..”
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:Maybe ‘I’ won’t but I thought that would be something I’d just let you know, for your own sake.
See! i know you carried for meeeee
Rav barks cutely, winking up at Blood. not seeming able to keep form tormenting the poor shepherds sanity.
RockstarRaccoon wrote:Um, I'm here!" Sid said, raising a paw, "And judging by my previous actions, you really shouldn't be trusting me not to kick you or something while you're not looking.
D-Singer wrote:The heat probably wasn’t doing anything to improve Blood’s mood, and Sid wasn’t making it any better. He turned to face him, giving the black cat an unfriendly look as he responded. I’m not, but then again I don’t think anyone here would do something that stupid for no reason.

A long toothy grins breaks out along the length of Ravage's muzzle..
Doing that would only motivate me to take a personal interest in seeing them suffer.. broken, mangled an skinned.. heh, an not necessary in that order.
He quips dangerously..
RockstarRaccoon wrote:Maybe if you leave some meat out for him, he'll come home. Perhaps some... Venison. might lure this Deer character back? >:|" Sid said again, with the same straight face.

Rav flicks up his ears..
It should, that is his favorite flavor of dog food. Rav admits.
But since were not going to chase the deer, i'm going back inside where it is cooler, before i become roadkill roasting in the sun.

Rav trots back into the house on all fours, heeling at Milks side..
Enjoying the coolness with these confines my Princess?? Hello Del.. So what were you two cooking up in here?? Oh Venison freaked out an ran off again, But i had nothing to do with it THIS time...
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid blinked, still wearing the same straight face. "Well then," he said, "Looks like everyone here is... going inside." he finished as if it was some sort of bad pun, but whatever the pun was, it wasn't obvious. He looked over at Blood, "Would you happen to be... going inside, as well?"
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:See! i know you carried for meeeee
Rav barks cutely, winking up at Blood. not seeming able to keep form tormenting the poor shepherds sanity.
“You come off about as straight as a spring, y’know that?” Blood snapped at Rav as he walked into the house, that wink to him having driven what he saw as the almost obvious, just a little further home. Looking to Sid again, he broke out some of his own sarcasm. “No Sid, I’m going to stand out here in the blazing sun and just wait for my coat to thin out, and in the meantime hope hyperthermia doesn’t kill me.”
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:“You come off about as straight as a spring, y’know that?” Blood snapped at Rav as he walked into the house.

No??? I didn't know that..
Rav confusingly barks..
In fact.. what are you trying to say about me, that i have a song in my heart, an a spring in my step?
D-Singer wrote:“No Sid, I’m going to stand out here in the blazing sun and just wait for my coat to thin out, and in the meantime hope hypothermia doesn’t kill me.”

I'll get a curry comb to brush out all the fur your going to be shedding, an i really don't think.. .... that you will want to be walking around looking all mangy.. An it really is'n going to get cold enough at night to contract hypothermia.

Rav states as he prances into the cool house, flopping back out across the hallways cold cobble stone floor...
Ahhhhh sweet coolness i have returned to you!
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Keeshah wrote:Enjoying the coolness with these confines my Princess??
"But of course, Sir Rav!" Milk replied with a smile, before taking a seat herself. "Say, is this place always this hot? Or is it because of that global warming thing?" She asked no one in particular.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Aquablast wrote:
Keeshah wrote:Enjoying the coolness with these confines my Princess??
"But of course, Sir Rav!" Milk replied with a smile, before taking a seat herself. "Say, is this place always this hot? Or is it because of that global warming thing?" She asked no one in particular.

No it's a rather cool day, it is usually much hotter..
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

D-Singer wrote:
Keeshah wrote:See! i know you carried for meeeee
“You come off about as straight as a spring, y’know that?” Blood snapped at Rav as he walked into the house, that wink to him having driven what he saw as the almost obvious, just a little further home. Looking to Sid again, he broke out some of his own sarcasm. “No Sid, I’m going to stand out here in the blazing sun and just wait for my coat to thin out, and in the meantime hope hyperthermia doesn’t kill me.”
Sid stared at him a bit longer, keeping the same blank expression. "Well, that doesn't seem like a very smart idea," he glanced inside, "In fact, I think I feel like bein' a conformist right now and going inside..." he glanced back at Blood, "But do what you want: no authority but yourself and all that." He walked over to the door and peeked inside, spotting the first person who seemed to be a resident, "Hey little orange guy, you mind if I come in too?" (( Del ))
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

Del watched as everyone entered the house, all of them obviously relieved to be out of the heat. She looked at Sid, wondering why he thought she was orange. "I suppose you can come in, though you better behave." She turned to the others. "There's some lemonade in the refrigerator if anyone's thirsty."
Del S2 P6 E2 C5 I10 A8 L3
Sean S6 P5 E10 C3 I6 A6 L6
Bastion S5 P6 E4 C8 I5 A10 L4
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid looked down at the mouse through his thick, dark sunglasses, wondering who had told him she was an orange hamster when her character sheet clearly stated that she was a gray mouse. "Behave?" he thought for a second, "Yeah, I guess I can do that!" he stepped cheerily inside, looking about and enjoying the cool air. "Ahh... Air conditioning.... Magical invention of cross-dressing NAZI necromancers...." he grinned, not even skipping a beat with his ridiculous statement.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Keeshah wrote:No it's a rather cool day, it is usually much hotter..
"You are kidding! You call this cool?" Milk said with a look of disbelief. But her ears twitched slightly at the mention of lemonade. "Oh! I would love to have some lemonade!" She smiled at Del. "I will treat you something next time, Del dear! ... Once this unbearable heat is... Gone... Or something..." She glanced outside of the window. "Hm... I am not sure if I want to brave this gigantic microwave known as 'outside' again..." She said to no one in particular.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Aquablast wrote: "You are kidding! You call this cool?" Milk said with a look of disbelief..

Oh yes yes my Princess.. this is a rather cool day in the land of Calinferno!
the land of searing sun shine, where it never rains.
Do you need some furscreen? SPF 3800!
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Cookie followed the others inside, looking around suspiciously as she entered. She wasn't all too comfortable going into the house of a stranger, but she disregarded it and stood next to Milk, "If this is what you call cool, then I'll hate to see what you call hot." She said
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:I'll get a curry comb to brush out all the fur your going to be shedding, an i really don't think.. .... that you will want to be walking around looking all mangy.. An it really is'n going to get cold enough at night to contract hypothermia.
“I was joking Rav, and I said “hyp-ER-thermia “ you dipstick. It’s basically what happens when you’re cooked alive...”
RockstarRaccoon wrote:Sid stared at him a bit longer, keeping the same blank expression. "Well, that doesn't seem like a very smart idea," he glanced inside, "In fact, I think I feel like bein' a conformist right now and going inside..." he glanced back at Blood, "But do what you want: no authority but yourself and all that." He walked over to the door and peeked inside, spotting the first person who seemed to be a resident, "Hey little orange guy, you mind if I come in too?" (( Del ))
“SARCASM Sid. Sarcasm..” Blood walked inside with the rest of the pets, closing the door behind them to keep the heat out. Everyone seemed to trail off into their own conversations. He found Sid’s description of the air conditioning to be much like everything else he’d said, very off-hand. “You really like pushing the rating, don’t you cat?” He’ shook himself off, feeling the cool air of the house, and sending a small amount of fur strands into the air. Shedding the rest of his coat for the season was going to definitely be a pain in this weather.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote: “I was joking Rav, and I said “hyp-ER-thermia “ you dipstick. It’s basically what happens when you’re cooked alive...”

Rav flattens back his ears against his head, as the other shepherd growlfs at him.
I'm sorry sir.... he whimpers...

Rav then blinks his eyes, look up at Blood from where he is laying in the floor.
WoW!! you look Sooooo much bigger when your in the house.
I feel like a lil puppy next to you now....
he whimpers more..
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Keeshah wrote:Do you need some furscreen? SPF 3800!
"Oh, Rav! Could it be that you were interested in my super silky smooth fur?" Milk giggled. "Nah, just kidding. I think I am going to wait and see if the heat does anything weird to my fur first..." She said as she looked at her own fur. "Yup, still white!"
ctcmjh wrote:Cookie followed the others inside, looking around suspiciously as she entered. She wasn't all too comfortable going into the house of a stranger, but she disregarded it and stood next to Milk
"This is not my house, but why don't you take a seat, Cookie? I feel tired just from looking at you standing!" Milk patted the space beside her as she smiled at her sister.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

D-Singer wrote:“SARCASM Sid. Sarcasm..” Blood walked inside with the rest of the pets, closing the door behind them to keep the heat out. Everyone seemed to trail off into their own conversations. He found Sid’s description of the air conditioning to be much like everything else he’d said, very off-hand. “You really like pushing the rating, don’t you cat?” He’ shook himself off, feeling the cool air of the house, and sending a small amount of fur strands into the air. Shedding the rest of his coat for the season was going to definitely be a pain in this weather.
"Why yes my Coy-Dog-Friend," Sid responded, grinning at his rather clever play on words, "It is, in fact, my favorite past-time to say things simply to allow others to be offended by them... You're welcome by the way." he continued grinning, leaning against the door-frame to the kitchen...
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Aquablast wrote:"This is not my house, but why don't you take a seat, Cookie? I feel tired just from looking at you standing!" Milk patted the space beside her as she smiled at her sister.
Cookie jumped slightly at Milk's words, "Oh, um, I'm okay." She said shaking her head, "I prefer standing." She said.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Aquablast wrote:"Oh, Rav! Could it be that you were interested in my super silky smooth fur?" Milk giggled. "Nah, just kidding. I think I am going to wait and see if the heat does anything weird to my fur first..." She said as she looked at her own fur. "Yup, still white!"

Well of-course i am. really.. i would hate to see your lovely fur all frizzy, stiff, an full of static! An lets not get started on split endz!

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Why yes my Coy-Dog-Friend," Sid responded, grinning at his rather clever play on words

Rav perks up his ears, an tilts his head off to the side..
I think Blood is more stand-offish than coy.Rav says in puzzlement.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:
Rav flattens back his ears against his head, as the other shepherd growlfs at him.
I'm sorry sir.... he whimpers...

Rav then blinks his eyes, look up at Blood from where he is laying in the floor.
WoW!! you look Sooooo much bigger when you’re in the house.
I feel like a lil puppy next to you now....
he whimpers more..
“You might as well be, seeing as how much you act like one. You’re owner must think your some piece of work, to look that harmless and still have the tags to bite.”
RockstarRaccoon wrote: "Why yes my Coy-Dog-Friend," Sid responded, grinning at his rather clever play on words, "It is, in fact, my favorite past-time to say things simply to allow others to be offended by them... You're welcome by the way." he continued grinning, leaning against the door-frame to the kitchen...
Blood looked up to glare at Sid, who was directly across the room from him and Rav. “...Not my kind of cat, if you don’t mind the friendly warning.” Unlike most of the pets he’d seen so far, Sid seemed to be the only one to confidently call him on his breed. Not that it really meant anything to him, aside from the fact Sid was maybe a little more streetwise or gutsy than those other pets.
Keeshah wrote: Rav perks up his ears, an tilts his head off to the side..
“He thinks he’s being clever, mispronouncing ‘coydog’ like that, but he’s not...”
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

ctcmjh wrote:Cookie jumped slightly at Milk's words, "Oh, um, I'm okay." She said shaking her head, "I prefer standing." She said.
"Wow! You are just like a professional bodyguard, Cookie! I should ask mom to buy you a black suit with sunglasses, so people would mistake you for my personal bodyguard or a FBA pet!" Milk said with a giggle, before poking Cookie's belly teasingly.
Keeshah wrote:Well of-course i am. really.. i would hate to see your lovely fur all frizzy, stiff, an full of static! An lets not get started on split endz!
"Aw... You are so sweet, Rav! But speaking of sweet..." Milk turned to Del. "Do you want me to help you get the lemonade, Del?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:“You might as well be, seeing as how much you act like one. You’re owner must think your some piece of work, to look that harmless and still have the tags to bite.”

Oh! (Rav brightens up) she thinks i'm quite something! of what, she is just not sure.
Rav grins..
But come to think on it, this is all new to me as well. maybe it was all the head shrinking that has been done to me...,
or perhaps Venison's crazy is infecting me, is crazy infectious?..
But i can say that i am more relaxed than i have been in a long long time, an dare say... having fun?

D-Singer wrote:Blood looked up to glare at Sid, who was directly across the room from him and Rav. “...Not my kind of cat, if you don’t mind the friendly warning.”
Keeshah wrote: Rav perks up his ears, an tilts his head off to the side..
“He thinks he’s being clever, mispronouncing ‘coydog’ like that, but he’s not...”

Oh i see... wait WHAT??
turning to look at Blood closer, an sniffing at him again..
Are you saying that your part.. Coyote??
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

D-Singer wrote:Blood looked up to glare at Sid, who was directly across the room from him and Rav. “...Not my kind of cat, if you don’t mind the friendly warning.”
"Well that's not very nice of you Blood. I like to think I'm everyone's type if they only open their heart and let the magical rainbows of friendship come out!" Sid replied, still grinning.
Keeshah wrote:
D-Singer wrote:
Keeshah wrote:Rav perks up his ears, an tilts his head off to the side..
Oh i see... wait WHAT??
Sid stopped grinning a bit, raising a brow at Rav, "...You mean you didn't smell it on him? I mean, the part-coyote-smell coming off of him is almost as strong as... Wait... you know Venison's a Coydog too, right? I mean, I kinda thought it was just obvious..." He looked up at Blood, cringing a bit now, "Err... Sorry if it was a secret, I just thought it was kinda obvious..." he tugged a bit on his spiked-collar, now slightly discomforted on having outed Blood when all he meant to do was screw with him...
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:
Keeshah wrote:
Keeshah wrote:Rav perks up his ears, an tilts his head off to the side..
Oh i see... wait WHAT??
RockstarRaccoon wrote:Sid stopped grinning a bit, raising a brow at Rav, "...You mean you didn't smell it on him? I mean, the part-coyote-smell coming off of him is almost as strong as... Wait... you know Venison's a Coydog too, right? I mean, I kinda thought it was just obvious..." He looked up at Blood, cringing a bit now, "Err... Sorry if it was a secret, I just thought it was kinda obvious..." he tugged a bit on his spiked-collar, now slightly discomforted on having outed Blood when all he meant to do was screw with him...
Blood gave Sid a death glare, he even went so far as slightly bearing his teeth, though the displayed irritation only lasted a few seconds. He realized he was in someone else’s home, and at this point acting like it wasn’t obvious around anyone who didn’t see it was getting old, might as well just tell it how it is and just hope it doesn't backfire. The large dog’s expression actually cracked into a somewhat twisted smirk, though it was still pretty clear he wasn’t too happy with Sid. He stepped over Rav and got directly in front of the black cat, talking down with biting sarcasm.

“OH no, Sid. No secret here. Actually, out of everyone I’ve met here so far, ‘you’ seem to be the first one perceptive enough with the steel to say the obvious about me. Congratulations.” He glanced suggestively back to Rav who was still sitting on the floor.“Yeah, I’ve got some coyote in me. Not a lot, but I guess recessive genes just bite that way.” Blood turned around to look at everyone else. “So, now that it’s perfectly clear I’ve got wild dog in me; is there anything anyone here wants to say about it?” He partially expected some shocked reaction from the other pets, or maybe being asked to leave. “...If not I’d really just like to sit down and not worry about it. Not like it’s some horrid cursemark, right?”
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

RockstarRaccoon wrote: Sid stopped grinning a bit, raising a brow at Rav, "...You mean you didn't smell it on him? I mean, the part-coyote-smell coming off of him is almost as strong as... Wait... you know Venison's a Coydog too, right? I mean, I kinda thought it was just obvious..."

Rav lets his jaw drop a bit..
WHAT! Venison is part wild dog too?? ....... I thought he smelled that way because he was a.... Rav trails off before mysteriously, before he says Lab animal..
No need for him to add to the outting-a-thon..

Rav ducks an covers on the floor, as a growling, tooth showing, snarling Blood steps over him, on his way to confront the now cowering cat..
Who has seemingly transformed himself into a different type of feline, this one respectful an cautious, from the boisterous an in-your-face cat of a minute ago.
D-Singer wrote: He glanced suggestively back to Rav who was still sitting on the floor.“Yeah, I’ve got some coyote in me. Not a lot, but I guess recessive genes just bite that way.” Blood turned around to look at everyone else. “So, now that it’s perfectly clear I’ve got wild dog in me; is there anything anyone here wants to say about it?” He partially expected some shocked reaction from the other pets, or maybe being asked to leave. “...If not I’d really just like to sit down and not worry about it. Not like it’s some horrid cursemark, right?”

Rav rolls up onto all fours, an then gets too his feet with a quick hop...
Yes i do have something to say about!
Rav states in a matter of fact tone, with his hands hips.
His nose in the air, looking down at blood in the classic, upper crust, pure breed dog pose...

Rav holds the pose for several seconds, as if he was going to start the pure breed vs mutt rivalry...
when he just can't hold it in anymore, an a smirk spreads out across his muzzle..
I think that's FAN-TAstic!! Wow i must be great to be part wilddog! i've never met one before.. well one that i knew was a wilddog!...
well i've been with dogs an other pets that have gone wild, but they were just feral pets, not true wilddogs.. OoOOooh i have some many questions!!
Rav rambles on an on..

Ooooo, is this why you want to get with Venison??
are you two actually brothers? sired or whelped by the same coyote??
OoOOooh this is so exciting, getting wild without have to go to the Zoo!!!!!
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Aquablast wrote:"Wow! You are just like a professional bodyguard, Cookie! I should ask mom to buy you a black suit with sunglasses, so people would mistake you for my personal bodyguard or a FBA pet!" Milk said with a giggle, before poking Cookie's belly teasingly.
Cookie rolled her eyes and playfully swatted Milk's finger away when she tried to poke her, "I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you?" She joked, cracking a small smile. She looked around to the other pets around the house, listening to the supposed-secrets about two of the pets' wild-dog lineage get revealed. She thought Rav was going to say something bad, and was prepared to recoil from it, but she relaxed when he was just joking around. She felt a little weird that some stranger's secret was being revealed in front of her.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Before Cookie could completely relax. Milk stood up and yelled, interrupting Rav and his barrage of questions. "Wait! I have something to say TOO!" She acted as if she were slamming her hands on a table, and gave a complete serious look to everyone. "... Anyone want some lemonade?" She asked, with her expression suddenly changed to a waitress' smile.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Keeshah wrote:I think that's FAN-TAstic!! Wow i must be great to be part wilddog! i've never met one before.. well one that i knew was a wilddog!...
Sid immediately scoffed, And probably rolled his eyes under the thick sunglasses, then face palmed. "No, Rav, it's NOT 'great'. Venison probably didn't tell you because hybrids are almost as disliked by humans as animals with deformities... I can't believe you would even think that something like that would be... UGH!" he gave up when he realized he couldn't finish the thought process without a stream of vulgarity...
Aquablast wrote:Before Cookie could completely relax. Milk stood up and yelled, interrupting Rav and his barrage of questions. "Wait! I have something to say TOO!" She acted as if she were slamming her hands on a table, and gave a complete serious look to everyone. "... Anyone want some lemonade?" She asked, with her expression suddenly changed to a waitress' smile.
Sid looked at her. ...Lemonade... Wait... this isn't her house, is it...? He raised a brow and asked her, "Um... Is it your lemonade?"
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:He raised a brow and asked her, "Um... Is it your lemonade?"
"Nope! Not mine!" Milk shook her head. "But don't you think it is rude to completely ignore a lady's offer? Right, Del?" She looked and smiled at Del.