HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

IceKitsune

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by IceKitsune »

valerio wrote:
IceKitsune wrote:Lance waved at Grey as he was up in the tree preparing to leave. "See ya later Grey." He said then looked over a Valiant "So when should we come over for the party?" Lance asked.
"Make it 9pm, after we've had dinner. And don't worry for the fireworks: Dad got enough of them to do a late 4th of July. Oh, and don't stuff yourselves before coming: Mom and I will be fixing snacks worth each a meal. In fact, it would be better if you came on an emptu stomach, spread the word. I'm sure you *never* tasted her buffet." he winked at the doberman.
Lance smiled and giggled a bit under his breath. "Ok Val I'll remember not to eat much today. And 9pm sounds good I'll be over on time." Lance said as he heard the other agreeing to come as well. This is going to be so much fun! Lance thought enthusiastically about the party.
valerio

Post by valerio »

YingBlanc wrote:Ying was still standing there and said "Well it seems I've gone invisible so...Anyway I'll be there for the party. Might get back home if you don't need me, won't set off unless you don't."
Valiant quickly hugged the German Spitz. "Naw, you're not invisible at all! I wanted to talk to you privately about one thing, but I guess I could cheer you up now with a news you may like... Care to follow me behind that tree?" then, to Archimedes and Shamrock, "No problem at all! The more the merrier... Mom and Dad live for a good party."
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

Ying suddenly said after hearing the rest after what he said ans said "Hold on, this covers that umm..." he then leaned over to Darient and whispered "That gay pet meet a bit ago that got cancelled right or is that for another day?"
I'm a brony now, Bronies are cool - Doctor Whooves =3
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

Challenger01 wrote:"... So yeah, I'll definitely come, if it lets you get your fix you silly dog."
"Oh, I can hardly wait Shammy!" Darien grinned. Suddenly, he was startled by Ying's voice behind him. "Oh, the sleepover?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. "Yeah, that kind of got derailed back then... But don't worry, while this will be a new year's party, we are sort of combining it with that sleepover. There'll be enough fun for us rainbow doggies, I'm sure!"
"I watch ponies now! Ponies are cool!"

Darien Shephard - SP - S-4 P-9 E-3 C-8 I-10 A-2 L-6
Dusk Roscoe - YF - S-4 P-7 E-7 C-5 I-5 A-8 L-6
Roxanne Cooper - BPS - S-4 P-6 E-4 C-7 I-8 A-7 L-6
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

"Though, Valiant... I do have a huge favour to ask... I have some gear I want to test out at the party. And I might need some help carrying it." Shamrock walked up to Valiant and whispered in his ear "See these headphones? I have all the DJ'ing stuff at my house, but never tried it outside my room... you think I can DJ for the party?"
I'm going to go to a Furry Convention wearing a shirt that says "I'm a Furry. All I do I Pawrty" Please tell me you get that joke.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Valiant nodded. "You bet it! But no hip-hop or rap or that strange spoken stuff!"
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

"Oh, don't worry... I have several Deadmau5 remixes that I remixed... I might even bust out some Daft Punk... if I feel confident enough to mix the two. Just expect the party to not stop for a while."
I'm going to go to a Furry Convention wearing a shirt that says "I'm a Furry. All I do I Pawrty" Please tell me you get that joke.
valerio

Post by valerio »

I *don't* expect to! Man, we must go until midnight to raise our glasses to the new year! We won't stop until animal control will tell us to!" he laughed out loud and smacked Shamrock's back. "Ying? Before I forget, there that something I wanted to tell you. It regards your...'job', you know."
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

"Daft Punk I love those guys" Ying exclaimed with a smile before looking at Valiant and said "Ah yes, fire away unless it should be more private in which case you lead the way."
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Italian Wolf led Ying to behind a tree. Then he looked around and spoke to the German Spitz in a whisper. "You know that my parents bought our house because it is said a murder happened there? That lowered an already low price! There may be a ghost inside..."
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

Ying listened thoroughly and after said "hmm...it is possible. First to isolate and make sure there is a ghost there I need to ask you one question. Have you been feeling cold spots in usually warm places recently or felt anything touching you when that area wasn't touching anything?" Ying asked placing his paw on the bottom of his muzzle thinking.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"We-ell... Rikki *did* talk of such sensations, especially when she woke up for a midnight snack. I didn't notice, sorry. Any other clue I should watch for?"
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

"Hmmm....Well need to talk to Rikki about those experiences." Ying thought to himself then said "Have you noticed small things like pencils and keys have moved when nobody has been in the room? Have you smelt any weird or unfitting smells coming from nowhere? Have you heard any random sounds at all. And most importantly and this is what a dog is good that, that's why my owner takes me along some times, have you seen this ghost for yourself even if it's just a glimpse?" Ying asked with enough time in the middle of questions for Valient to answer back.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Valiant shook his head to each question. "None of this, sorry. Apart from an occasional sense of uneasiness in...the attic..." The wolfdog frowned. "You know, there *is* this funny thing. If you remember, I like jigsaw puzzles, from the classic ones to 3Ds. And sometimes...Well, I found that some pieces have been put in their places. Ever heard of a helping-hand ghost?"
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

Darien rubbed his paws together. "So, we're having the new year's party, the sleepover and the welcome party for our new neighbors tonight, huh? This is going to be one heck of a night!" He looked at the newcomers, Charger, Archy and Saphia. "But all that is in the evening. For now... have you guys had a tour of the neighborhood yet?"

valerio

Post by valerio »

Valiant patted Ying's back. "I guess we can delve into this later, man. Dari's right, our new friends need to know more of this weird neighborhood."
The Game

Post by The Game »

Destiny laughed and shrugged. "I don't think it really matters," she said. "So, these necklaces are our Christmas presents from Khun? Did he get you something Paige?"
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

"Yeah that's true the new guys need a tour, and since I've lived here the longest I'm the best to give it." Lance said as he looked around at the group.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"Yea, all we've gotten to was the park.... and snow wars" Archimedes said, looking around and now realizing that despite his attempt to keep an idea of what was where, he wasn't entirely certain which direction his house was in. Maybe it was a sixty/forty split on finding it. "For that matter, I'm not even entirely certain which direction my house is in."
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

razgriz wrote:"Yea, all we've gotten to was the park.... and snow wars" Archimedes said, looking around and now realizing that despite his attempt to keep an idea of what was where, he wasn't entirely certain which direction his house was in. Maybe it was a sixty/forty split on finding it. "For that matter, I'm not even entirely certain which direction my house is in."
Archimedes statement made Saphia realize that she didn't know how to get home either. "Ok" was all she could think of to say. She would see her home on the tour, probably.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"Not for Christmas, no." He smiled. "I told him not to, since he left me a couple things after leaving." One priceless, he finished in his head. "So, Desi, how are you and Shamrock doing?" His smile didn't falter while asking this; he'd accepted about a month and a half ago that they were together, so it didn't bother him to talk about it.

(OOC: Val, wasn't Rikki headed to find Will?)
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
valerio

Post by valerio »

Rikki stopped in front of Paige and Will's house.
Come to think of that, she had never had the occasion to meet that cute mink. The poor lad was shy and scared, he had needed time to sort himself out...
Well, it was time for an invitation to a party!
Rikki knocked at the door.
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

Ying thought for a few seconds and said "Archy, your house is across the park from mine so..." Ying then looked around and pointed in the direction of his house "My house is down there, so your house will be back there" he exclaimed pointing backwards "And the tour...yes we should get back to that...so where to?"
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

"Yeah, I wouldn't mind a tour of the town. Because that was supposed to originally happen.... but someone decided to start a snowball fight." Charger pointed to Shamrock with a silly grin "Hey, that's not my fault that Darien is an easy target." Shamrock replied. "Though, right after the tour... I need to go home and do some work... I need to prepare myself for the party, I've got a treat for everyone coming." Shamrock made a huge grin at the thought. "Well... alrighty then, whoever wants to lead... uh, Lance, was it? That was your name right?" Charger asked Lance.
valerio

Post by valerio »

At Shamrock's words, Valiant's face became a sinister mask of dark emotions. He immediately started collecting snow to make an ominously large snowball. "You treated MY Darien as an 'easy target'?!" His biceps flexed as he started raising a heap that could've easily buried Shamrock in one hit!
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

"Yeah, for one with a robotic arm... hitting a sitting duck shouldn't be hard huh?" Especially for you... it wasn't for me either.. maybe you should tell your Darien to strafe some more." Shamrock stuck out his tongue and waited to see how Valiant would react.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Valiant reacted indeed...throwing the humongous white sphere toward Shamrock!
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

"Hey! You try to run around with a leg like mine!" Darien scoffed at Shamrock. "So don't just go around and call me easy..." He hadn't noticed sooner that Valiant scooped up a giant pile of snow, and hurled it at Shamrock, but now the frosty ball flew by in front of him and he followed it with his eyes. "target... Oh boy."

IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Challenger01 wrote:"Yeah, I wouldn't mind a tour of the town. Because that was supposed to originally happen.... but someone decided to start a snowball fight." Charger pointed to Shamrock with a silly grin "Hey, that's not my fault that Darien is an easy target." Shamrock replied. "Though, right after the tour... I need to go home and do some work... I need to prepare myself for the party, I've got a treat for everyone coming." Shamrock made a huge grin at the thought. "Well... alrighty then, whoever wants to lead... uh, Lance, was it? That was your name right?" Charger asked Lance.
"Yeah that's my name. Now where should we go does anyone have any place we should show them first?" Lance asked around as he thought to himself.
Forty Six & 2
Location: On the streets, checkin out this forum on a stolen iPhone.

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

IceKitsune wrote:
Challenger01 wrote:"Yeah, I wouldn't mind a tour of the town. Because that was supposed to originally happen.... but someone decided to start a snowball fight." Charger pointed to Shamrock with a silly grin "Hey, that's not my fault that Darien is an easy target." Shamrock replied. "Though, right after the tour... I need to go home and do some work... I need to prepare myself for the party, I've got a treat for everyone coming." Shamrock made a huge grin at the thought. "Well... alrighty then, whoever wants to lead... uh, Lance, was it? That was your name right?" Charger asked Lance.
"Yeah that's my name. Now where should we go does anyone have any place we should show them first?" Lance asked around as he thought to himself.
"Oh, I know!" Dakotah shouted when Lance asked where to go. "We can go back to the club house again, we haven't been there in a while, and it'd be great to have new members for the club." Dakotah said, looking at Lance to see if he would want to.
Off the Air.
Image You'll be going like this the whole time.
Dakotah- S5, P7, E7, C5, I6, A6, L4
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

"Oh yeah that would be a good place to start and since its on the other side of the neiborhood its a good way for them to get to know the place as well! Good thinking Dakotah." Lance said as he started out of the park.
theblackcateyes

Post by theblackcateyes »

-Well, we are here- thought Kurt he and his brother grab their suitcases and went to the front door of their new "home". The story begins. Kurt grabbed the knock, and insert the key, then he opened the door. The house seems really creepy without a furniture or a sound. -Unpaking time Chris- said Kurt lookin to his younger brother -Chris?-...he was gone.

-Thanks for the help- thought Kurt
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
Forty Six & 2
Location: On the streets, checkin out this forum on a stolen iPhone.

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

IceKitsune wrote:"Oh yeah that would be a good place to start and since its on the other side of the neiborhood its a good way for them to get to know the place as well! Good thinking Dakotah." Lance said as he started out of the park.
"Alright!" Dakotah said, running ahead of Lance, then quickly stopping and turning around. "Oh, to you new pets, the club house is actually in my uncle's basement." he said "He moved here a while ago and he likes me and loves pets too, so he let me set up a club house for me and my friends in his basement. It's called P.E.T.S., c'mon, you have to see it!" Dakotah said, starting to run ahead again.
Off the Air.
Image You'll be going like this the whole time.
Dakotah- S5, P7, E7, C5, I6, A6, L4
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch's eyes opened slowly as he recovered.

Wha-, what happened? He thought. Then he looked around. He was on the shore of a small stream, in the middle of a dense forest.

What happened to the plane? He thought confused. Then he looked behind him, in the stream and finally nocticed the cat carrier halfway in the water. Along with an empty suitcase or two. He bolted straight off the shore and backed up to the nearest tree.

"Yipes! I can't believe I wasn't just killed!" He said to himself.

"Well, I suppose that means you're free now Mitch," he said, putting his hands on his hips in triumph. Well, now he had to survive here. Wherever here was any ways. He looked around the snow pasted trees and shrubs and rocks. He looked at the debris pile again.

Bad time to get stuck out in the wild, maybe I should keep that, he thought. But, before he could react, the whole debris was knocked loose by a stray log and washed down stream.

"Well that's that," he said, a little quieter, then,"Anyways, first things first!" He then proceeded to begin cleaning his fur, starting with the tail. Keeping a sharp eye out for predators.

Maybe I'll get some fish later, he thought. Nervously looking up every now and then.
Zalgo

Post by Zalgo »

In the last few minutes since arriving, Gray had started down the street to explore the neighborhood. He'd only been walking for about five minutes, but already he could tell it was going to be much bigger then his old town. This meant there was going to be a lot of names to remember, if he even could. He knew the name of everyone living in his old town, and was friend with them to some extent. This new town, it had a certain smell about it. Fun. The sense of adventure was creeping into his body, and he wanted to run and not stop till he'd seen the entire town. His tail wagged quickly, as the familiar tingling of eagerness picked at his feet and legs. His walking sped up, and before he knew it, he was jogging down the street and had turned the corner.

His feet picked up quickly from the snowy ground, and he panted slow and deep; controlled breaths, as he flashed across the street to another corner, now at a full run. This was the kind of running he loved the most, with out restraint, with out needing to slow himself for a group. He was free to run at what ever pace he felt, and would only stop at his own command rather then that of his owner. He glanced over his shoulder, looking down the street to check for traffic. Seeing none, he turned and made a dash across the road. Their was a short fence in this yard, and he jumped over it like it was a fallen tree back in his old town and through the deeper snow of an unattended yard. He made sure not to go too far onto someone elses property, and turned himself again, running back onto the street and turning yet another corner. He gritted his teeth as it was icy, and his feet slipped and slid, trying to catch the ice as his claws scratched in their own effort. In a split second, he was leaned over, using a paw for support as he slid to more easy to walk on ground. This caused him to slow down, and as he continued to jog forwards, he looked back at the ice he'd nearly fallen on. He'd remember that for his way back.

Turning to look forwards once more, he noticed a park coming up past some houses. That's not all. Their were other pets there, though, they looked as though they were about to leave. He wondered if they went their often. That thought was pushed aside though as the Park got closer. He didn't have one in his old neighborhood, so his curiosity outweighed his interest in the other pets. He slowed down to a mild speed walk as he approached the group and the park, a friendly smile on his muzzle, and a paw up in a short wave of greeting as he was turned more for the park then to intercept the group of pets leaving. They seemed to be in a hurry, as they were running. He grinned, happy to know there was some energy in this neighborhood. "Morning." He said, just in case it was rude in this community to not offer a greeting to someone as you passed them. He wasn't really sure how much worked outside of his own little community.
̧H͟e̢ w̷h́o̵ ̢́W̶͡͞a҉i̢t͜s̶̵ ͡͠B̴e̸h̵̛͡i̧͞n͟d T̛͢͠h̀e͜ ͠W̡͘͞a̶ĺ̴ļ͢.͏
͝Z̧Ą́L͠G̨͜҉O̕͞.҉̧
͜͠

Black: S2 P8 E8 C8 I10 A3 L3
Gray: S7 P5 E8 C8 I5 A4 L5
theblackcateyes

Post by theblackcateyes »

Forty Six & 2 wrote:
IceKitsune wrote:"Oh yeah that would be a good place to start and since its on the other side of the neiborhood its a good way for them to get to know the place as well! Good thinking Dakotah." Lance said as he started out of the park.
"Alright!" Dakotah said, running ahead of Lance, then quickly stopping and turning around. "Oh, to you new pets, the club house is actually in my uncle's basement." he said "He moved here a while ago and he likes me and loves pets too, so he let me set up a club house for me and my friends in his basement. It's called P.E.T.S., c'mon, you have to see it!" Dakotah said, starting to run ahead again.
-Maybe later, now i have to unpack...alone- said Kurt, Kurt doesn't get surprised with the Chris disappearance, he always do that and comeback before dinner. -Well, time te work- then Kurt enter to the house,he put his headphones, pushed "play", and started to unpack.
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Forty Six & 2 wrote:
Archy followed Dakotah, he wasn't sure what they'd find in the club house, but he knew that he loved to run. So when the other dog began to run, he came right in behind, matching pace. Had he had some clue of where this place was, he might have tried to race there, but at the moment that seemed a bad idea.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Zalgo wrote:In the last few minutes since arriving, Gray had started down the street to explore the neighborhood. He'd only been walking for about five minutes, but already he could tell it was going to be much bigger then his old town. This meant there was going to be a lot of names to remember, if he even could. He knew the name of everyone living in his old town, and was friend with them to some extent. This new town, it had a certain smell about it. Fun. The sense of adventure was creeping into his body, and he wanted to run and not stop till he'd seen the entire town. His tail wagged quickly, as the familiar tingling of eagerness picked at his feet and legs. His walking sped up, and before he knew it, he was jogging down the street and had turned the corner.

His feet picked up quickly from the snowy ground, and he panted slow and deep; controlled breaths, as he flashed across the street to another corner, now at a full run. This was the kind of running he loved the most, with out restraint, with out needing to slow himself for a group. He was free to run at what ever pace he felt, and would only stop at his own command rather then that of his owner. He glanced over his shoulder, looking down the street to check for traffic. Seeing none, he turned and made a dash across the road. Their was a short fence in this yard, and he jumped over it like it was a fallen tree back in his old town and through the deeper snow of an unattended yard. He made sure not to go too far onto someone elses property, and turned himself again, running back onto the street and turning yet another corner. He gritted his teeth as it was icy, and his feet slipped and slid, trying to catch the ice as his claws scratched in their own effort. In a split second, he was leaned over, using a paw for support as he slid to more easy to walk on ground. This caused him to slow down, and as he continued to jog forwards, he looked back at the ice he'd nearly fallen on. He'd remember that for his way back.

Turning to look forwards once more, he noticed a park coming up past some houses. That's not all. Their were other pets there, though, they looked as though they were about to leave. He wondered if they went their often. That thought was pushed aside though as the Park got closer. He didn't have one in his old neighborhood, so his curiosity outweighed his interest in the other pets. He slowed down to a mild speed walk as he approached the group and the park, a friendly smile on his muzzle, and a paw up in a short wave of greeting as he was turned more for the park then to intercept the group of pets leaving. They seemed to be in a hurry, as they were running. He grinned, happy to know there was some energy in this neighborhood. "Morning." He said, just in case it was rude in this community to not offer a greeting to someone as you passed them. He wasn't really sure how much worked outside of his own little community.
Lance picked up the pace, being careful of the ice under the snow, catching up to the group as he noticed another pet coming up on them saying 'Good Morning' He turned and waved still trying to keep up with the rest of the group."Hey Good Morning back at you. I haven't seen you around before. Names Lance." Lance said slowing down and walking along side the new Dog. "Hey guys! Wait up! We have another pet here!" He called out to the rest of the group.
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

Lance picked up the pace, being careful of the ice under the snow, catching up to the group as he noticed another pet coming up on them saying 'Good Morning' He turned and waved still trying to keep up with the rest of the group."Hey Good Morning back at you. I haven't seen you around before. Names Lance." Lance said slowing down and walking along side the new Dog. "Hey guys! Wait up! We have another pet here!" He called out to the rest of the group.
Saphia had been running, trying to keep up with the others. She heard Lance yell out. She stopped and turned around, noticing the other dog. She walked over too Lance and the other dog. Who is he?
Zalgo

Post by Zalgo »

Gray blinked as he was approached by one of the pets that had fallen behind, and slowed his own speed walk to a minor couple of steps before stopping and turning to look at the group. Lance as he introduced himself as, gained the attention of another who now came towards them. Gray smiled softly, and looked back to lance, shifting the beanie on his head a little to fit better. He straightened his posture quickly, and lifted his paw towards Lance. "Gray. Gray Savage..." His eye's shifted to the park. If things were heading the direction he believed they were, he wouldn't be seeing much of it today. It seems like this community was sucking him in already.

His eye's glanced to the knew dog, and he smiled softly at her.
̧H͟e̢ w̷h́o̵ ̢́W̶͡͞a҉i̢t͜s̶̵ ͡͠B̴e̸h̵̛͡i̧͞n͟d T̛͢͠h̀e͜ ͠W̡͘͞a̶ĺ̴ļ͢.͏
͝Z̧Ą́L͠G̨͜҉O̕͞.҉̧
͜͠

Black: S2 P8 E8 C8 I10 A3 L3
Gray: S7 P5 E8 C8 I5 A4 L5