HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Grey_fox20
Location: Scotland, but then England, then New Zealand, now Australia.

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by Grey_fox20 »

Lance grabbed Greys hand and shook it smiling warmly at the Fox "Nice to meet you Grey, names Lance. How long have you been here in Sunset?" Lance said as he put his hands back to his side. "And what were you doing up in the Tree anyway?" He asked looking up at were the Fox had fell from. Lance heard Dakotah come up from behind him and he turned to him. "Oh hey Dakotah. This is Grey hes a Fox." Lance said
"I see..." Dakotah said looking at the fox. "Heh, never seen a fox before, well, I mean, I have, just not this close." He said circling around Grey and examining him. "Ah, sorry. Just never seen a fox before, heh. Anyway, nice to meet you, my names Dakotah." he said, offering Grey his paw to shake.
Grey shook Dakota's paw Well, it's great to meet you Dakota, and Lance, I've been here for around...two weeks, Haven't left my house much, my owner hasn't trusted me to leave Grey said pointing toward his house But I found the key to my window and I was going to use the tree to climb out but...it seems to have,well, grown a tad.

Grey picked up his backpack and zipped up his jacket Well...It's been fun, but I've got an escape to make Grey said walking towards the road I'll be sure to remember you in the wild Grey said, when suddenly he grabbed his ears as he heard a high pitched noise.

AH! She...Has...The...Dog...Whistle! Grey said as the noise ended, still clutching his ears Well...um...seems my owner knows I'm out here...uh...hmmm,well...I guess that I'm not going anywhere until she knows I won't run away...Well, nice to meet you two, I think I'm about to be confined to my room for the next week Grey said walking to his front door, his ears going flat and tails dragging in the snow.

RP Characters:
Grey-S4 P4 E6 C10 I7 A6 L5
Buaigh-S10 P3 E10 C5 I2 A10 L2
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

As Paige continued his walk, he spotted a couple of familiar faces. "Desi, Eris, hello there!" He called as he approached the two, with Will holding on behind him. "How are you two today?"
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

valerio wrote:"That's why I put you in this position, lover. You have no choice but being proudly displayed, much to my honor and joy. Ah, here we are!" Valiant added, as he reached the end of the stairs. "Woman! I have come to claim nourishment!"
Maria Leone looked at her son and his 'cargo' with a shocked expression. "My word, Son, indeed you have changed." She considered a miracle that Val had found a true mate, but seeing him being so casual with his newfound attitude was...even more wonderful.
Elio Leone nodded. "Son, now be a gentledog and put down your boyfriend. He's the guest, not the meal... And don't try one of your jokes."
Val complied, then petted Darien to fix his fur.
"You know," Rikki said, "We should adopt you, Darien. You're spending most of your time here, especially the night..."
"Enough with that talking," Maria said, pouring hot milk into the cups. "Now it's time for breakfast, and I don't want to hear a word until you're done."
And there was enough to keep the jaws busy: pastries, biscuits, bread, butter, jam, coffee, cream, orange juice, Nutella.
Darien rolled his eyes as he was literally placed in his chair. "You're so lucky I love you..." he muttered towards Valiant, before he greeted Mr and Mrs Leone. At Rikki's comment, he blushed, albeit not nearly as much as he used to a few month ago. Instead of saying something, he turned his attention to the food on the table, but inside his mind he was thinking, and he let a silent smile spread on his lips. Complying with Maria's instruction, he didn't say a word until his plate was resting clean in front of him. "Ah, thank you!" he said, leaning back in his chair while patting his stomach. "You know Rikki, part of the reason why I'm here so much is the great food!"
"I watch ponies now! Ponies are cool!"

Darien Shephard - SP - S-4 P-9 E-3 C-8 I-10 A-2 L-6
Dusk Roscoe - YF - S-4 P-7 E-7 C-5 I-5 A-8 L-6
Roxanne Cooper - BPS - S-4 P-6 E-4 C-7 I-8 A-7 L-6
valerio

Post by valerio »

True that, love." Valiant stood up. "We always got to eat the better stuff. Back in the days, Rikki and I were fed kibble and canned stuff that was supposed to be 'meat'." He and Rikki shivered at the same time, with the same disgust. "Anyway! Mom, Dad, Rikki and I need to go the chapel. We'll take the shovel and the other tools. We'll be back for lunch as promised."
"Hey, boy, you should ask *me* first, Elio Leone protested. "I'm the man of the house."
"And *I* am the one who can starve you all to death," Maria replied, stroking his hand. "Without me, you couldn't cook an egg without rotting it."
Rikki chuckled and climbed up Val's body, until she rested on his shoulder. "Let's go, boss!"
Valiant went and kissed Darien one last time, long and deep. "So you'll have something to keep you going until I'm back." He ruffled Darien's head fur. "Arrivederci, amore." and ran out of the room.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance covered his ears the sound of the dog whistle annoying him. "Ahhhhggggrrr I hate t-those things." He said as he watched Grey walk to his door. "Well it was nice to meet you Grey I hope you not in to much trouble." Lance said.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Valiant was proceeding down the walk carrying a backpack, a shovel leaning on his shoulder and Rikki hanging by his neck. He wasn't wearing a scarf or a hat, since he could stand the cold winter nights of the Sicilian mountains...
At a point, he saw the familiar, and oh-so-awesome figure of Lance, his doberman neighbor, speaking with a male...fox. A grey, silvery specimen, and darn well pretty! A new neighbor, it definitely looked like.
"Clean thoughts, soldier," Rikki said. "I can hear your hormones dancing."
Valiant rolled his eyes. "Yes, Mom." Then he raised his paw to greet merrily the two males. "Buongiorno, neighbor, new neighbor!"
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

Darien returned Valiant's kiss, then watched him leave with a goofy expression. Finally he stood from the table. "Well, Mr and Mrs Leone, I'll go now, too. Thank you for breakfast!" He chuckled. "And dinner yesterday... And lunch..." After he said his goodbyes, he grabbed his scarf from the coat hanger, an old, long, well worn one. It was knitted and colorful, from brown to yellow and green, and it easily reached below his knees even if he wrapped it around his neck twice. Before he walked out the for door he popped his head back into the kitchen "And thank you for the party tomorrow! Bye!" With that, he left Leone residence.
Darien walked down the quiet suburban street, not going anywhere in particular. The snow was really beautiful, covering everything in a thick, blindingly white, powdery layer. He remembered it fondly, watching it fall a few days ago from inside a warm room, cuddled with Valiant. The shepherd sighed contently, the past few months have been the best of his life! He passed by the park, and he noticed a large area of pure untouched snow... He couldn't resist the urge, and with a loud giggle, he rolled down in the snow, spreading his arms and legs to make a Darien shaped snow angel.

Forty Six & 2
Location: On the streets, checkin out this forum on a stolen iPhone.

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

Grey_fox20 wrote:
Grey picked up his backpack and zipped up his jacket Well...It's been fun, but I've got an escape to make Grey said walking towards the road I'll be sure to remember you in the wild Grey said, when suddenly he grabbed his ears as he heard a high pitched noise.

AH! She...Has...The...Dog...Whistle! Grey said as the noise ended, still clutching his ears Well...um...seems my owner knows I'm out here...uh...hmmm,well...I guess that I'm not going anywhere until she knows I won't run away...Well, nice to meet you two, I think I'm about to be confined to my room for the next week Grey said walking to his front door, his ears going flat and tails dragging in the snow.
"AHh.... Man... why?" Dakotah asked holding his ears tightly. "Well, that sucks, hopefully you can come out again soon, I mean, if you're not in trouble or anything." Dakotah said.
Off the Air.
Image You'll be going like this the whole time.
Dakotah- S5, P7, E7, C5, I6, A6, L4
Grey_fox20

Post by Grey_fox20 »

IceKitsune wrote:Lance covered his ears the sound of the dog whistle annoying him. "Ahhhhggggrrr I hate t-those things." He said as he watched Grey walk to his door. "Well it was nice to meet you Grey I hope you not in to much trouble." Lance said.
"AHh.... Man... why?" Dakotah asked holding his ears tightly. "Well, that sucks, hopefully you can come out again soon, I mean, if you're not in trouble or anything." Dakotah said.
"Well, trust me, if I was in trouble,she'd of used the shock collar, but with some persuasion, I'll be back out in no time at all" Grey said, as his ears suddenly perked up "Wait...I know!I'll just leave this here" Grey said, taking off his backpack and putting it at his houses front door.
"My owner knows I can't leave without this, so maybe she won't use that whistle again..." Grey walked out towards the road and as he set his paw on the road, nothing...no whistle, no sound,nothing. "Perfect!" Grey shouted "Seems I'm out and partly free...ish, and since this is really my first time out in the Plateau, I could use a little tour around, if ya' don't mind me askin'?" Grey said, ears perked and tail waving.

RP Characters:
The Game

Post by The Game »

"I could hug you right now," Destiny joked, but she wasn't very enthusiastic. "Almost everyone I know thinks I'm the only cat in the world that hates snow. You just proved them wrong." She smiled, but her ears were flat as she looked worriedly at Eris. She opened to her mouth to ask why the snow made her sad, but was cut off my Paige.

She smiled at Paige. "Hey, Paige. I've been better...How are you and Will?" she grinned at waved at Will.
rempar11

Post by rempar11 »

"Hmm..... No mister bear no more cookies for me..." Dust mumbles as he wakes up. Man what time is it 7:00 8:00? Oh well. Dust thought as he went to get breakfast. After eating breakfast he went to the door, put on his sweater and opened it.
3 feet of snow fell on him, "Honey how cold is it?" His mom asked him.
"Pretty chilly." Dust proceeded to his closet and put on a scarf and decided to see Lance if he was there. ((Can we assume Dust knows where Lance's house is?))
when it nonsense work try try again if that cant work hit it with a frying pan
"Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once."
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance smiled and walked along side Grey "Sure why not everyone needs a tour when they move to a new place. Lucky for you I've lived here my whole life." Lance said "So I think we should show him the Park first Dakotah. I mean everyone always goes there all the time anyway so it makes sense to start there." Lance said as he started walking towards the park.

(OOC: I believe that Lance pointed out his house to Dust a while ago anyway Rempar. Not that it really matters because you can just have Dust run into the group on the way over to Lances House anyway.)
valerio

Post by valerio »

Seeing that everybody was just busy, Valiant decided not to insist and walked away. "It's better like this, after all," he said. "We've got too much to do before lunch, to get derailed. And then again, I guess we'll meet them at the NYE party, tonight." He whistled merrily, while proceeding: In truth, it was Darien who gave him the charge-up for the morning..!
Grey_fox20

Post by Grey_fox20 »

IceKitsune wrote:Lance smiled and walked along side Grey "Sure why not everyone needs a tour when they move to a new place. Lucky for you I've lived here my whole life." Lance said "So I think we should show him the Park first Dakotah. I mean everyone always goes there all the time anyway so it makes sense to start there." Lance said as he started walking towards the park.
"Great! A park, I love parks! Let's get goin'!" Grey said loudly, energy rushing through him. This is goin' to be great Grey thought to himself "So who else lives in the Plateau, Lance, Dakotah...and who is that?" Grey said pointing toward a blue cat, that was walking with their head looking down to their feet, meanwhile Grey's jaw was dropping to the floor, his eyes in a trance. Hello...?!Anyone home...?! his thoughts kept saying, trying to wake him from his hynotised state.

RP Characters:
Forty Six & 2

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

IceKitsune wrote:Lance smiled and walked along side Grey "Sure why not everyone needs a tour when they move to a new place. Lucky for you I've lived here my whole life." Lance said "So I think we should show him the Park first Dakotah. I mean everyone always goes there all the time anyway so it makes sense to start there." Lance said as he started walking towards the park.
"Great! A park, I love parks! Let's get goin'!" Grey said loudly, energy rushing through him. This is goin' to be great Grey thought to himself "So who else lives in the Plateau, Lance, Dakotah...and who is that?" Grey said pointing toward a blue cat, that was walking with their head looking down to their feet, meanwhile Grey's jaw was dropping to the floor, his eyes in a trance. Hello...?!Anyone home...?! his thoughts kept saying, trying to wake him from his hynotised state.

"Yeah, that is true." Dakota said, nodding in agreement. "Then let's head over there, who knows, we'll probably see some others there that we can introduce you to." He said looking at Grey. "Well, there's quite a few people that live in this neighborhood, though it's probably better that you get to meet them all than us telling about everyone here."
Off the Air.
Grey_fox20

Post by Grey_fox20 »

"Yeah, that is true." Dakota said, nodding in agreement. "Then let's head over there, who knows, we'll probably see some others there that we can introduce you to." He said looking at Grey. "Well, there's quite a few people that live in this neighborhood, though it's probably better that you get to meet them all than us telling about everyone here."
Grey heard Dakota, but was too interested in the cat to give a full answer "Yeah, let's go...but first I've got to see..." Grey said, head slightly turned toward Dakota, but eyes remaining on the cat and as his words trailed off into mumbling speech, he walked toward the cat, tapped the cat on the shoulder and said "Top o' the mornin' to ya' neighbour and who might you be?" Grey was grinning like a shot fox as he awaited a response.

RP Characters:
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

When Darien was pleased with his work, he carefully stood from the ground, admiring the snow angel he just made. Dusting off the snow from his fur, he turned around and spotted the small group at the other end of the park. There was Lance and Dakotah, and a couple of new faces. The shepherd smiled, they had their backs turned towards him! He scooped up a pawful of snow, forming it into a ball as he sneaked closer to them. When he felt close enough, he lifted his arm and hurled the snowball straight at Lance!

valerio

Post by valerio »

Valiant had studied on the Net the images of Pecan Building, when they took paintings or old b&W sepia pictures of it.
It was a great place, and despite its state of abandonment, it still looked like it could be rebuilt, one day... Even its ruins where somehow alive, alluring...
"I know the feeling," said a voice, from above, making Valiant and Rikki turn their heads up. The Italian Wolf smiled and waved. "Hey, Bora! How you doing?"
She was perching on a wolfhead-shaped gargoyle placed over the entrance. "Legend says that any visitor with the darkness in his or her heart would get a shower from this beauty. Anyway, I'm fine and you're late, landwalkers."
Valiant cocked his head sideways. "How can you tell? You don't have a watch."
"I saw you through your window and waited for you and your friend to come out. So, I know you're late."
Valiant was sure he was getting on fire. "Ah, you..?"
The red-tailed hawk sighed. "Come on. What are you expected to do with your lifemate, after all? You should show pride, not shame."
Still blushing, Valiant shook his head and sighed. "Nevermind. I'll shovel the pavement and the benches. Rikki will take care of the smaller areas and, with your permission, of your nest."
Bora shook her head. "My nest is safe already, landwalker. I take care of it personally. Do the rest, I'll keep an eye on you. Don't steal anything."
Both pets didn't comment, and went to work.
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

Grey heard Dakota, but was too interested in the cat to give a full answer "Yeah, let's go...but first I've got to see..." Grey said, head slightly turned toward Dakota, but eyes remaining on the cat and as his words trailed off into mumbling speech, he walked toward the cat, tapped the cat on the shoulder and said "Top o' the mornin' to ya' neighbour and who might you be?" Grey was grinning like a shot fox as he awaited a response.
Shortly after leaving the house, Saphia realised that she had no idea where the park was, so she just wandered the neighborhood, hoping to stumble upon the park. Saphia was so busy studying her feet that she didn't even notice the animals across the street, or the fox coming up behind her. She felt a tap on her shoulder and was so suprised she almost jumped out of her fur. She quickly regained her composure. She turned around to face the fox. She replied nervously "Um...my name is Saphia...."
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

(Okay, Hunter. Ima assume the letter came yesterday. ^^)
Paige smiled. "Oh, I'm just fine, as usual. I convinced Will to try coming outside, hopefully it goes well." From behind him, Will peeked out and gave a very shy "H-hello."
"OH!" Paige cried out reaching into his scarf. "You remember Khun and Nihm, correct?" He smiled. "Well, he sent these for you two." He pulled out two small boxes, and handed one each to Destiny and Eris. "It's nice that he's been keeping in contact with us." Then his eyes lit up. "Well, open 'em!"
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

"So the tour, lets see...park first? Meet some of the other pets here or would you like to go somewhere else?" Ying asked to Archimedes and Charger. "What about you Sham, you any idea?" Ying asked as well turning to Shamrock.
I'm a brony now, Bronies are cool - Doctor Whooves =3
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eris smiled a bit at Destiny's words. She turned to Paige as he approached, "Hey Paige, what's up?" She asked. Eris waved at Will as he peeked his head out. She took the box from Paige and smiled, "Presents? That's really nice of them! I just wish I had a present for them!" She said, "Probably one of those pop-up can of snakes!" She joked as she opened the gift.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Rikki was dusting the snow off a chalice. No wonder the metal had withstood the test of time: it was gold! "You must be a heck of a defender," the black ferret said, admired, as she placed the object back at its place. She moved more snow into the bucket. "People could kill for stuff like this."
"Thank you," the hawk replied, drily. "Whoever tasted my beak and claws never repeated the experience. Especially those who*" she stopped in mid-sentence.
Rikki and Valiant exchanged a look, but didn't say anything. In these months, Bora had accepted the help, was becoming confident, but not *so* confident. And the last thing they wanted was to incur in her wrath.
"Thank you for letting us do the Christmas prayer here, Bora," Valiant said, throwing away another shovelful of snow. For once, he was happy he had that bionic arm that didn't care of the ice or the cold.
This time, the hawk smiled. "Oh, I think it was time someone put this place at its proper use. And I never heard that funny language...'Latin', right?"
Valiant nodded. "Latin has always been the official religious ceremonial language, in my country. I like the sound of it, and I was the only one in my team that studied it. Glad you liked it."
The job was proceeding really well. Valiant paused a moment, to admire the now clean pathway to the chapel, and the clean pavement of the naive. He laid the shovel against a wall, and went to the backpack he had placed on a bench.
Valiant took a packet wrapped in a red tin foil, with a white ribbon, and tossed it toward the bird. "For you!"
The talons grabbed the object in mid-air. Bora flew down to the altar. She let go of the packet and looked at it, suspiciously. "What is it?"
"Something I hope you'll like."
Bora cut into the paper with her beak as if it was a shissor. She looked with even more puzzlement at the brownish stuff shaped like a cylinder. It smelled like food, but it didn't look like food...
"It's a special kind of Pemmican I made. Fat, meat, sweets...rich in protein and calories, very nutrient. It's great as emergency ration in case you didn't find food."
Bora ruffled up her feathers and kicked the stuff on the pavement. "When I'll be needing someone's help to eat, landwalker, I'll better be dead! So take this...gift with you! I am the best predator in this area, unfortunately for you. Now get back to work, or not even the rains will wash away your pet stink!"
Rikki looked at the raptor as if she wanted to give her a piece of her mind, but Valiant shook his head. "Fine, I'll throw it away...when I'm done cleaning." And he went to get the shovel.
Bora let out an exasperated sigh, then took the food and flew out of the chapel.
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

"The park sounds good, it's the usual place for us pets to hang out at." Shamrock lead the group to the park "Now, usually, it's grassy, obviously. But in winter, it's... uh? Wait a minute." Shamrock looked over and noticed the snow angel a few feet away from him "Hey wait a second, I know that shape.... looks kinda like Darien." Shamrock looked around the park a bit and saw a few figures across the way, one of which seemed to have tracked the footsteps from the snow angel "Wow, so that's what a snow angel is huh? Never seen that before." Charger replied. "Alright, well, new guys, I think you might get a chance to meet some of our other residents, if you'll just follow me." Shamrock lead the group over to Grey, Darien and the others. "Hey Charger, watch this." Shamrock picked up a handful of snow and tightly compacted it into a ball and chucked it right at the back of Darien's head, waiting to see if it would hit.
I'm going to go to a Furry Convention wearing a shirt that says "I'm a Furry. All I do I Pawrty" Please tell me you get that joke.
Grey_fox20

Post by Grey_fox20 »

Cwitt wrote:Shortly after leaving the house, Saphia realised that she had no idea where the park was, so she just wandered the neighborhood, hoping to stumble upon the park. Saphia was so busy studying her feet that she didn't even notice the animals across the street, or the fox coming up behind her. She felt a tap on her shoulder and was so suprised she almost jumped out of her fur. She quickly regained her composure. She turned around to face the fox. She replied nervously "Um...my name is Saphia...."
"Saphia...hmmm, nice to meet ya', I'm Grey O'Mardar, I'm new here to the Plateau" Grey said "Hmmm,you sound a tad bit...nervous and ya' look...shy" Grey said, a concerned tone in his voice Maybe I should help the poor cat out...maybe she doesn't need help?I should offer anyway Grey's thoughts were getting mixed together until he finally said "Hey, maybe I can help you out a little, huh? Come with me, I'm headin' to the park, you can come with us" Grey said, offering his hand to shake "You should meet some of the other pets, like Lance and Dakota" Grey said pointing to the them "Hey Lance,Dakota come here! I've found someone here for ya' to meet!" Grey merrily shouted at the two.

RP Characters:
Forty Six & 2

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

Grey_fox20 wrote: "Saphia...hmmm, nice to meet ya', I'm Grey O'Mardar, I'm new here to the Plateau" Grey said "Hmmm,you sound a tad bit...nervous and ya' look...shy" Grey said, a concerned tone in his voice Maybe I should help the poor cat out...maybe she doesn't need help?I should offer anyway Grey's thoughts were getting mixed together until he finally said "Hey, maybe I can help you out a little, huh? Come with me, I'm headin' to the park, you can come with us" Grey said, offering his hand to shake "You should meet some of the other pets, like Lance and Dakota" Grey said pointing to the them "Hey Lance,Dakota come here! I've found someone here for ya' to meet!" Grey merrily shouted at the two.
Dakotah walked over when he heard Grey call his name "What is it?" He asked walking over to him and he realized that they're was a pet he had never seen before, a blue cat. "Well, nice to meet you." Dakotah said offering his paw to shake, "And what's your name? I don't believe I've seen you around."
Off the Air.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Challenger01 wrote:"The park sounds good, it's the usual place for us pets to hang out at." Shamrock lead the group to the park "Now, usually, it's grassy, obviously. But in winter, it's... uh? Wait a minute." Shamrock looked over and noticed the snow angel a few feet away from him "Hey wait a second, I know that shape.... looks kinda like Darien." Shamrock looked around the park a bit and saw a few figures across the way, one of which seemed to have tracked the footsteps from the snow angel "Wow, so that's what a snow angel is huh? Never seen that before." Charger replied. "Alright, well, new guys, I think you might get a chance to meet some of our other residents, if you'll just follow me." Shamrock lead the group over to Grey, Darien and the others. "Hey Charger, watch this." Shamrock picked up a handful of snow and tightly compacted it into a ball and chucked it right at the back of Darien's head, waiting to see if it would hit.
Archimedes followed the others to the open land of white. It was nice and smooth, if he got down right he could have hidden and been pretty close to invisible. "Wait, you've never seen a snow angel before?" he asked after Charger mentioned never having seen one. "Where'd you live before coming here? The majority of North America receives snow."

He was looking around the field all the while, to try and commit to memory what was where and what land marks there were. If he went off running or something he'd need to know. In the process he caught the snow ball being thrown. He might just have to hide in the snow.
Last edited by razgriz on Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Forty Six & 2 wrote:
Grey_fox20 wrote: "Saphia...hmmm, nice to meet ya', I'm Grey O'Mardar, I'm new here to the Plateau" Grey said "Hmmm,you sound a tad bit...nervous and ya' look...shy" Grey said, a concerned tone in his voice Maybe I should help the poor cat out...maybe she doesn't need help?I should offer anyway Grey's thoughts were getting mixed together until he finally said "Hey, maybe I can help you out a little, huh? Come with me, I'm headin' to the park, you can come with us" Grey said, offering his hand to shake "You should meet some of the other pets, like Lance and Dakota" Grey said pointing to the them "Hey Lance,Dakota come here! I've found someone here for ya' to meet!" Grey merrily shouted at the two.
Dakotah walked over when he heard Grey call his name "What is it?" He asked walking over to him and he realized that they're was a pet he had never seen before, a blue cat. "Well, nice to meet you." Dakotah said offering his paw to shake, "And what's your name? I don't believe I've seen you around."
Lance walked up to the blue cat and smiled "Hello I'm Lance its nice to meet you. As my friend said I haven't seen you around here did you just move in?" Lance said to the cat also holding out his paw to be shook.
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

IceKitsune wrote:
Forty Six & 2 wrote:
Lance walked up to the blue cat and smiled "Hello I'm Lance its nice to meet you. As my friend said I haven't seen you around here did you just move in?" Lance said to the cat also holding out his paw to be shook.
"Um, hello Grey. I was going to go the park, but I don't know where it is. I only moved here a recently as well....." Saphia said in her quite voice. Then a german shepard and a black doberman walked up. Saphia re-introduced herself. "My name's Saphia." she said, then gently shook the outstreched paws. "I just moved here a few days ago...."
Forty Six & 2

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

Cwitt wrote:
"Um, hello Grey. I was going to go the park, but I don't know where it is. I only moved here a recently as well....." Saphia said in her quite voice. Then a german shepard and a black doberman walked up. Saphia re-introduced herself. "My name's Saphia." she said, then gently shook the outstreched paws. "I just moved here a few days ago...."
"That's cool to hear, no need to be shy, most everyone here is nice and friendly to eachother." Dakotah said, putting his arm back after shaking. "Do you need help around here? Me and Lance here were about to show Grey around this neighborhood and you can come along too. Get to know everything around here and maybe even meet some more of your neighbors."
Off the Air.
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

"That's cool to hear, no need to be shy, most everyone here is nice and friendly to eachother." Dakotah said, putting his arm back after shaking. "Do you need help around here? Me and Lance here were about to show Grey around this neighborhood and you can come along too. Get to know everything around here and maybe even meet some more of your neighbors."
"I guess a tour couldn't hurt...." Saphia said looking at her feet again.
Grey_fox20

Post by Grey_fox20 »

"Righty-o! Then let's go!" Grey shouted out "Trust me Saphia, once you've spent a day with me, Lance and Dakota, you'll be havinga roaring good time" Grey then started walking towards the park but soon turned back to Lance,Dakota and Saphia "Um...I just forgot that...I don't know where the park is...care to lead the way boyo's?" Grey said, excitment and joy building within him.

RP Characters:
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

"Of course lets go its right down this way." Lance said walking towards the park a bit ahead of the rest of the group.
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

Challenger01 wrote:Shamrock picked up a handful of snow and tightly compacted it into a ball and chucked it right at the back of Darien's head, waiting to see if it would hit.
razgriz wrote:He was looking around the field all the while, to try and commit to memory what was where and what land marks there were. If he went off running or something he'd need to know. In the process he caught the snow ball being thrown. He might just have to hide in the snow.
Darien watched as the snowball arced in the air, flying straight for the dobie's back... and then Lance moved! The shepherd cursed under his breath, as the snowball whizzed by inches from Lance's back, unseen by him. He was about to reach down for another scoop when he heard a *splat* and a *thud* behind him. He spun around and noticed the group of pets behind him. The first he spotted was Ying and an unknown dog, basenji by the looks of him, casually walking with the group. Then he saw Shamrock... The labrador's paw was still raised in what looked like a throwing motion! Darien quickly followed the imaginary arc in the air, and he spotted an other new dog, laying face down in the snow. By the looks of it, the poor fellow wondered between him and Shamrock, and caught the snowball intended for the shepherd! Oh, so Shammy wants to play the same game, huh? Darien grinned, scooped up a new snowball, then waved with his free paw. "Hi Shamrock! Hi Ying! Hi new guys!" And then he threw his snowball straight back at Shamrock, and immediately bent to make another. "Snowball fight!" he shouted, and aimed for Ying this time.

valerio

Post by valerio »

Rikki was cleaning behind the altar, when her attention was caught again by the iron ring in the pavement.
A ring that was part of a trapdoor. "hey, boss, over here!" she said, not too loud, for fearing of being heard by that pesky hawk.
Valiant, glad to take another break, ran to the ferret. "What's up...Oh." he too had been curious about the trapdoor since the first time they noticed it. Bora never seemed to give it importance, but Valiant didn't want to try her patience as well...
"Open it, boss. I'll go check. Just a quick look-around. Perhaps we could find something useful for her."
The Italian Wolf thought about it. "All right, but let's make it fast. I don't want to upset her more than necessary." He squatted, grabbed the ring and pulled. He had expected that thing to be heavy and latched to the pavement...instead it opened without resistance!
Valiant fell against the wall, cursing in his native language.
"Now, *that* was a good show," Bora said from a beam. "Go explore, if you want, but tell me what you find, I want to know."
"Oky-doky!" Rikki saluted and dashed inside the hole. A moment later, her voice said, "Ah...headlights, anyone?"
Grey_fox20

Post by Grey_fox20 »

Grey's ear twitched as he heard the words 'Snowball Fight!' being shouted from somewhere "If I just heard, what I thought I heard, this day's about to get even better" Grey said, a serious tone in his voice. Lance, Dakota and Saphia walked ahead without notice of him stopping I'll let them go, I think I'm about to have some of my own fun.

Grey scooped up a handful of snow and balled it up, he crept in the direction he heard the voice, hid in a bush and saw many other pets, new friends to make, but one of them had to become a temporary target A golden Labrador Retriver...best choice I can make Grey thought to himself.
Grey jumped out of the bush he was hiding in and threw the snowball at the Golden Retriever.

RP Characters:
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

The Broken Fox wrote:Darien watched as the snowball arced in the air, flying straight for the dobie's back... and then Lance moved! The shepherd cursed under his breath, as the snowball whizzed by inches from Lance's back, unseen by him. He was about to reach down for another scoop when he heard a *splat* and a *thud* behind him. He spun around and noticed the group of pets behind him. The first he spotted was Ying and an unknown dog, basenji by the looks of him, casually walking with the group. Then he saw Shamrock... The labrador's paw was still raised in what looked like a throwing motion! Darien quickly followed the imaginary arc in the air, and he spotted an other new dog, laying face down in the snow. By the looks of it, the poor fellow wondered between him and Shamrock, and caught the snowball intended for the shepherd! Oh, so Shammy wants to play the same game, huh? Darien grinned, scooped up a new snowball, then waved with his free paw. "Hi Shamrock! Hi Ying! Hi new guys!" And then he threw his snowball straight back at Shamrock, and immediately bent to make another. "Snowball fight!" he shouted, and aimed for Ying this time.
"Gah!" Archimedes said, picking himself up out of the snow, "das ist Kalt! (That's cold!)" And then, he stopped, up on his knees upon hearing 'snowball fight'. A practically neon-white dog in the snow was a hard dog to hit. He sank back into the snow and crawled forward to get some distance. Far enough off that he might be a bit harder to spot, he quickly made a few snowballs and pushed himself up just a bit to start throwing. He threw them all at the other side and then repeated the process of move, make more and sit up.
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

Ying saw the snowball flying towards him and he quickly dodged to the left dipping down scooping a snowball up "Now your in for it Darien" Ying said with a wink throwing the snowball as soon as he popped back up aiming towards Darien quickly rubbing for cover behind a tree after he threw it.
I'm a brony now, Bronies are cool - Doctor Whooves =3
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

*SMACK* The snowball hit Shamrock just under the muzzle on his neck I think I started something.... at least this will get the new guys to warm up... no pun intended He thought to himself. Shamrock made a couple of snowballs and chucked them in the direction of the other group, mostly toward Darien and Lance. After throwing a few more, he ducked back behind a tree to avoid getting hit again.
I'm going to go to a Furry Convention wearing a shirt that says "I'm a Furry. All I do I Pawrty" Please tell me you get that joke.
The Broken Fox

Post by The Broken Fox »

"Score!" Darien cheered, as the snowball hit Shamrock. Ying on the other hand, proved harder to hit! What's more, the shepherd realized that he was now the focus of their attention, and he was pelted with snowballs. A few of them hit him, so as quickly as he could, he ducked for cover behind a bench. While his paws worked on making snowballs, he looked around to see where everyone was. After a moment, he broke from cover, and threw several snowballs at Ying in quick succession. The white spitz was a hard to spot target, and he hoped the snowballs would buy him a few seconds to move into better cover behind the trees, so he began to jog around Ying and Shamrock in a wide circle. "One time we could use your expertise in tactics, and you're not here Val!" he muttered. Darien kept his eyes on the two dogs, so he had no idea what was in his path. He suddenly tripped and stumbled over something, planting himself face first in the snow. As he looked up and blinked in surprise, he noticed that he hadn't spotted the other white dog hiding in the snow, and he literally tripped over him! "Oops, sorry!" he smiled sheepishly.