Wild Mass Guessing

Discuss the comic here
Penwrite

Re: Wild Mass Guessing

Post by Penwrite »

copper wrote:This is Wild Msass Guessing, Brian, there is no right or wrong as long as you stay in forum rules.

That being said. Max is going to shave the fur off of Bino's face one night. Bino doesn't leave his house for fear of being ridiculed. The neighborhood was never a nicer place while he is gone...
Or perhaps he doesn't notice the shaved status at first, going through a whole meeting at the GODC and wondering why everyone's snickering during his big speech.
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

naylorfan90 wrote:Or perhaps he doesn't notice the shaved status at first, going through a whole meeting at the GODC and wondering why everyone's snickering during his big speech.
Okay, that would be pretty great.
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

Coatl_Ruu wrote:
naylorfan90 wrote:Or perhaps he doesn't notice the shaved status at first, going through a whole meeting at the GODC and wondering why everyone's snickering during his big speech.
Okay, that would be pretty great.
:D
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

He would have to see it, Naylorfan. He can see his muzzle pretty easily. :lol:

That would be pretty good, though. Very funny.

And I think Fox will end up taking care of Tiger next. He just can't help but befriend the crazies!
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

copper wrote:He would have to see it, Naylorfan. He can see his muzzle pretty easily. :lol:

That would be pretty good, though. Very funny.

And I think Fox will end up taking care of Tiger next. He just can't help but befriend the crazies!
I don't know, this is Bino we're talking about here. He doesn't have much of a track record with paying attention to reality. *points to delusional rants about Fido for emphasis*

Also, Fox and Tiger HAVE to team up. They're both named after other kinds of animals! :o
Anthroguy101

Post by Anthroguy101 »

Spot will be cancelled due to lack of funding.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Joey, Peanut, Grape, Tarot, and Max band together to combat XANA.
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

Tha Housedog wrote:Joey, Peanut, Grape, Tarot, and Max band together to combat XANA.
:o You. Are. Win.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

naylorfan90 wrote:
Tha Housedog wrote:Joey, Peanut, Grape, Tarot, and Max band together to combat XANA.
*snaps fingers* I just gave myself a crossover fic idea.
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

Tha Housedog wrote:
naylorfan90 wrote:
*snaps fingers* I just gave myself a crossover fic idea.
Me too! *tries to snap fingers, but only succeeds in snapping his fingers* Ow...
CaptainPea
Extremerator

Post by CaptainPea »

MARVIN IS ULYSSES S. GRANT
Image Image
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

What is XANA?

Turns out Peanut is Fido, Bino, and Joey's brother from another litter. They didn't know because by the time Peanut was born, all three had been adopted out to their current owners. To make things trickier, Peanut doesn't know who his parents are because he got lost when he was a pup and was taken to the shelter by strangers. He will find out the truth when Fido notices the family birthmark on Peanut's footpaw one day.

Oh, will Bino be mad...
My characters
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

My Little Housepets, my little housepets, ahaaaaahhaaaaa...
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

copper wrote:What is XANA?

Turns out Peanut is Fido, Bino, and Joey's brother from another litter. They didn't know because by the time Peanut was born, all three had been adopted out to their current owners. To make things trickier, Peanut doesn't know who his parents are because he got lost when he was a pup and was taken to the shelter by strangers. He will find out the truth when Fido notices the family birthmark on Peanut's footpaw one day.

Oh, will Bino be mad...
X.A.N.A. is the main antagonist in the show "Code Lyoko."
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Oh! I still don't get it. :|

Peanut's favorite sandwich is Peanut Butter and Grape Jelly. He is always making it for him and Grape for lunch. It comes with a little joke that makes Grape blanch every time he says it. :lol:
My characters
Alex

Post by Alex »

Peanut hates peanut butter. He can't stand eating it.
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

But yet he has Grape Jelly on whatever he is eating if it tastes good with it.................ay don't look at me like that I'm only finishing what Alex started.
I'm a brony now, Bronies are cool - Doctor Whooves =3
FlyAwayNow

Post by FlyAwayNow »

Res's fan-community site will make a cameo, and every notable member on this forum will make a cameo.
Que Lastima
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Peanut gets a tablet PC for his birthday. He is ecstatic, and starts to write his Spot comics on it. He even posts them online. Soon, a fan community creates their own forums, and they start speculating on Spot. Peanut gets a big ego when he sees how many users are on the forums, and joins it, making it official. Soon, Peanut begins spending hours online instead of his regular activities. He becomes a shut-in, obsessed with the comic and its fan base.

Grape doesn't like how Peanut has changed, and begins to worry. She tries to lull him outside with toys, friends, promises of Bino being hurt, but nothing works. Desperate one day, she tries her last resort. She asks Peanut out on a date.
My characters
jopencjusz

Post by jopencjusz »

copper wrote:Peanut gets a tablet PC for his birthday. He is ecstatic, and starts to write his Spot comics on it. He even posts them online. Soon, a fan community creates their own forums, and they start speculating on Spot. Peanut gets a big ego when he sees how many users are on the forums, and joins it, making it official. Soon, Peanut begins spending hours online instead of his regular activities. He becomes a shut-in, obsessed with the comic and its fan base.

Grape doesn't like how Peanut has changed, and begins to worry. She tries to lull him outside with toys, friends, promises of Bino being hurt, but nothing works. Desperate one day, she tries her last resort. She asks Peanut out on a date.
Heeeey, good one copper, we must think about what can happen after all of this ;)
My account on DA (something happens since I'm back here :))

My youtube accoint (with failed attemps to at least pretend I can sing)

Student, basketball referee, activist in old basketball club and official member of this club
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

jopencjusz wrote:
copper wrote:Peanut gets a tablet PC for his birthday. He is ecstatic, and starts to write his Spot comics on it. He even posts them online. Soon, a fan community creates their own forums, and they start speculating on Spot. Peanut gets a big ego when he sees how many users are on the forums, and joins it, making it official. Soon, Peanut begins spending hours online instead of his regular activities. He becomes a shut-in, obsessed with the comic and its fan base.

Heeeey, good one copper, we must think about what can happen after all of this ;)

Oh, but I already know what happens, Jopus! It is awesome.
My characters
jopencjusz

Post by jopencjusz »

Well, I also know to what it can lead and what can happen after this ;) And yeah, it'll be awesome :D
My account on DA (something happens since I'm back here :))

My youtube accoint (with failed attemps to at least pretend I can sing)

Student, basketball referee, activist in old basketball club and official member of this club
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

*flails* I liiiiiiiiike!
Brian

Post by Brian »

Some huge event will happen soon that effect all of the pets in Babylon Gardens.
But in a GOOD way. :D

Not like that Samson stuff. :roll:
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

That big event will be the ferrets bringing out the actors from The Pridelands Movies. Of course Res and his owner come as well. Oh what a meeting he and Grape have. A jealous Max and devastated Peanut don't make matters any better, either.
My characters
CaptainPea
Extremerator

Post by CaptainPea »

Fox and Sasha will have to stage an Eagles concert as a fundraiser to buy back Peanut's DS which was stolen by Grape's evil twin
unbeknown to them, GRAPE'S EVIL TWIN IS KING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Image Image
Barkeron

Post by Barkeron »

This would make some great fan fiction.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Barkeron wrote:

This would make some great fan fiction.
Then write it. I'm busy with my own travesty. :lol:

Also, the ferrets aren't really rich. It is an illusion so that the real benefactor, Fido, can quietly donate Mr. Milton's fortune to various charities.
My characters
Alex

Post by Alex »

CaptainPea wrote:Fox and Sasha will have to stage an Eagles concert as a fundraiser to buy back Peanut's DS which was stolen by Grape's evil twin
unbeknown to them, GRAPE'S EVIL TWIN IS KING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Yeah, and then "Hotel California" won't be sung and 80% of the pets attending to the concert will ask for their money back. Peanut realizes this and falls into deep depression. Only Tarot can save him!
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Pete and the Spirit Dragon are siblings. The Kitsune is Pete's best buddy, and the Spirit Dragon has a crush on him. They decided to play the cosmic Game because they got bored one day, and The Great Kitsune wanted to secretly spend some time with Spirit Dragon without Pete knowing he liked his sister. And thus did Housepets! become a sitcom.
My characters
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Copper wrote:And thus did Housepets! become a sitcom.
It wasn't already? :P
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Coatl_Ruu wrote:
Copper wrote:And thus did Housepets! become a sitcom.
It wasn't already? :P

Not yet. Right now it is a slice of life/ romantic comedy webcomic. It is not sitcommy enough yet. Needs more cliches.
My characters
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

Hmm...what could be added to turn Housepets into a Situational Comedy...
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Naylor! :lol:

You know what I mean. It is a sitcom, but not a sitcom, if you catch my drift.

Peanut gets sick one day when he mistakes a chocolate bar with a fake chocolate bar and eats it. He is rushed to the vet, and they force peroxide down his gullet. The funny thing is, Peanut loved the taste. He wants more! It is up to Grape to keep Peanut away from death by chocolate! :lol:
My characters
loomCAT

Post by loomCAT »

A plot about something akin to substance abuse/addiction? That sounds like a really dark concept, for some reason...

And yet I can totally see it happening.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

loomCAT wrote:A plot about something akin to substance abuse/addiction? That sounds like a really dark concept, for some reason...

And yet I can totally see it happening.

:shock: Wow... I didn't even see it that way!

I denounce that wild mass guess. That is too wild for Housepets.
My characters
Brian

Post by Brian »

In an attempt to fit in with the other dogs in the neighborhood, Joey will enroll into the K-9 academy. Bino will mock Joey saying that he is "too wimpy", or something, for the force. Fido will give Joey encouragement, and Joey will go through with his decision. Drama will most likely ensue while he is at the academy, but Joey can cope.
Joey will do very well in the K-9 academy, almost as good as Fido, and return home to new respect and a co-leader position of the G.O.D.C.
Bino, of course, will get jealous, overload his mouth, and end up injured.

While Joey is away at the academy, his owners will find his drawings and sell them to Duke Milton who, at that time, is producing an anime. Joey's characters and stories are accepted due to their outstanding quality and Joey becomes rich, famous, respected, and more mature in general.

Or maybe not.
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

*Hugs for the reference*
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Max is scared of mice. No one knows about it until Grape and Max meet Joey with his girlfriend Squeak. He faints at the sight of her. This starts Grape's endless teasing of him.
My characters
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Private Elliot wrote:
*Hugs for the reference*
You watched that too?